[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, now I have time to play I want start age of sigmar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1473900449361.jpg (44KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1473900449361.jpg
44KB, 600x620px
I graduated from a good college debt free, and I've been working as a programmer for some time. I make 100k a year and just got married to my wife, who just got her residency after she graduated from medical school

Anyways, our first child is on its way, but we would like to start age of sigmar. My wife and I are both looking into starting Stormcast Eternals because they look like those space marines from Warhammer 40k, but awesome and fantasyfied, like Game of Thrones

We can spend at least $1000 on our first army, though we would like to keep it cheap to around $800, what do you guys reccomend?

Also, which army do you think would be best for my wife and I based on our weekly schedule? On Monday-Thursday, we just work, and sleep. On friday, we got down to the local rave and dance. On Saturday, my wife attends an art show to show off her her awesome art, her art is amazing, her art is essentially picasso and jackson pollock combined
on sunday, we go out on a nature walk, to revel in how amazing nature is. Right now, we just bought a bunch of forge world models. i think they are called death corp of krieg, or the krieg korp or something like that but we are using them as chess pieces for when our parents come visit on christmas
>>
>>49671157
Ask The /AOSG/ thread. You'll get nothing but shitposting and arguing from this one
>>
>>49671157
>and just got married to my wife
Good luck.
>>
>>49671157
>things that never happened no. 8306
>>
This is the strangest post i have read in a while.

In the unlikely event that this is real i suggest that you start off with buying the generals handbook. It gives you point values and explanations on how to play narrative or open play games. There is 3 ways to play. Matched, open or narrative.

I suggest you also get the boxed game if you are going to collect stormcast but only if you want to use the khorne dudes as well.

If not, just buy the "start collecting" bundles, they are good value for money. Start small though so that you actually paint your models unless you want an army of grey men or your paying someone else to paint them. As for what army your wife wants, i dunno, she should collect what she likes the look of. Sylvaneth look pretty cool and maybe a woman would like, i dont know.
>>
This is very surreal. I understand that a lot of people invent pretend fantasy lives on the internet as a form of escapism... but a fantasizing about being a rich man with a perfect life that wants to get into Age of Sigmar has a weird specificity to it that kind of creeps me out.
>>
File: 0dc5c44b57d5.jpg (376KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0dc5c44b57d5.jpg
376KB, 1024x768px
>>49671157
OP: if you have extra cash to burn... (1k you said) why not get into the real Warhammer Fantasy game, and not the kiddie, "strapped for cash", mock of a game that is Age of Sigmar?

Playing real Warhammer Fantasy (try 9th edition, fan based) and buying the Warhammer Fantasy models will do you much much better than lowering yourself to playing the joke that is AOS...trust me on this.
>>
>>49671157

Now your life is perfect maybe you should have an extramarital affair and ruin it forcing a spiral of depression which results in a stand off outside your office window with a fire fighter.
>>
>>49671157
>just got married to my wife
>our first child is on its way

I see fights in your future, and I hope you got a pre-nup. Good luck.
>>
>>49675137
still mad?
>>
>>49675137
the WHFB butthurt is eternal

>real Warhammer
>9th edition

lmao
>>
>>49671157
>programmer
Remember that if you do anything higher-level than C, you're a faggot.
>>
>>49671157
Is this a real post? I vote b8 , too much unnecessary information. In the unlikely case it is real, go ask in the according general thread instead of opening a special one for essentially 1 question and a lot of bragging you pompous piece of shit.
>>
>>49671157
In this episode AoS babies litter the board with poorly written B8 threads.
>>
>>49675137
This tbqh

If you look for something easier to pick up and play, why not get into 40k instead? Similar shit, consolidated playerbase and an actual setting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.