[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if a genestealer ate a retarded kid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-Genestealers-in-the-grass.jpg (15KB, 250x172px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Genestealers-in-the-grass.jpg
15KB, 250x172px
What would happen if a genestealer ate a retarded kid?
>>
>>49668568
Retarded genestealer hopefully (I haven't got a clue).
>>
>>49668568
Depends if Tyranids can isolate the gene for retard strength.
>>
>>49668568
They'd look something like you.
>>
Then the retarded kid is dead.
You know this isn't how stealers reproduce or evolve at all, right?
>>
>>49668600
I think they can pick and choose genes.

Kroot on the other hand would be fucked.
>>
>>49668568
He'd hold it against itself and start feeling a bit Downs.
>>
Don't worry, OP, you're safe. That's just stories the grownups tell you to make you scared and always do what they say.
>>
>>49668641
You know that the name of the condition is just "Down Syndrome", right?

The joke would have been more humorous if you had known.
>>
>>49668568
It would derive nourishment from the child's meat and juices?
>>
>>49668629
Are you trying to tell me the gorilla things the Kroot ride must have made downies a stable part of its diet?

>>49668568
Op i firmly believe if your family had a higher downs ratio then getting an gene stealer implant would auto correct it. By either way you have a drooling monster.
>>
>>49668627
No, they don't. They are complete morons just spewing shit onto the internet to feel important. It is sad really...
>>
>>49668568
>retarded strength
>4 genestealer arms
What has science done.
>>
>>49670052
Science has made the most dangerous huggers in the universe..
>>
>>49668677
Are you some kind of fucking SJW? We don't need to make sure we call the autists whatever the fuck they claim the correct term is, because they aren't welcome here. If someone did admit to being a sperg, we wouldn't congratulate him on being so brave and speshul, we'd troll him until he either left or killed himself. Either way keeps 4chan pure.
>>
>>49670310
anon, stop jumping at shadows and reread his post
he was just being a stuck-up letting you know your joke was worse than it could have been

i swear, you people are getting rabid at false outsiders so much nowadays; it makes you look like assholes and buffoons
>>
>>49668568
The child would die and the genestealer would move on? No harm would come to the stealer at all
>>
>>49670310
No anon, you are the autists.
>>
File: file.png (583KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
583KB, 466x700px
>>49668568
If a Marine eats pork brain pâté, will he learn how to find truffles?
>>
>>49671549
I know you're fucking about, but with enhanced marine senses.. that might actually work.
He can probably find them without eating a truffle pig's gene memories but I can see how it would help him.

I can't see when this would be useful, but still. Might work. And I'm sure a Rogue Trader has managed to eat Astartes-sourced truffles before.
>>
>>49668677
>>49670310
>>49670870
>>49671524

Well, usualy my jokes make people want to kill me, not each other.
>>
>>49668568
It gets more than it bargained for.
>>
>>49671803
>he doesnt know about my truffle fiding chapter homebru.
>>
>>49670310
>hating on spergs
>on 4chan
You my dumbass normie friend need to go back. Assburgers is the heart and soul of 4chan.
>>
>>49669811
>a drooling monster
sexual innuendo detected
>>
>>49671887
I'm actually sad that this is a joke. The Gourmet Marines sound fun.

It is a joke right?
>>
>>49668586
I thought aberrants were essentially down syndrome genestealars with tard strength.
>>
>>49668568
Donald Trump
>>
>>49669811
>must have made downies a stable part of its diet?
Notice how there's no retarded or otherwise mentally deficient adults in Tau society?
>>
>>49668568

/d/
>>
>>49672253
>Notice how there's no retarded or otherwise mentally deficient adults in Tau society?
No anon, that's just all of them, what other possible explanation is there that they thought they could go toe to toe with the Imperium?
>>
>>49672028
...I want to see this now.

>the Gourmet Marines, travelling the Imperium in search of the greatest battles and most delicious food known to Man
>they refuse to do battle against the normal foes Space Marines unless attacked
>instead, they are trailblazers and exterminators, protecting the Imperium and its citizens from the creatures of the wild (and getting the ingredients for some deliriously tasty food along the way)

>common chapter equipment: power cleavers
>generally focus on stealth and quick takedowns
>in what some see as a stunning display of irony, have a very poor opinion of flamers
>>
>>49674808
...fuck

>... against the normal foes Space Marines face unless attacked
is what I meant to write.
>>
>>49669754
/thread
>>
>>49671549
>>49671803
he wouldn't need to do that, marines already have extremely powerful senses of smell
>>
>>49673832
They did though.

Plot armor is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>49674808
Chaplin?
>>
>>49668627
/thread

At least try and briefly scan an article on 1d4chan, lexicanum or anything similar. Before asking lore questions.
>>
File: Posseseed.jpg (30KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
Posseseed.jpg
30KB, 500x680px
>>49671524

And then anon was a zombie!
>>
>>49668568
4chan
>>
>>49677471
Chapter master.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.