[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age of Sigmar General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 45

File: download.jpg (113KB, 502x487px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
113KB, 502x487px
>resources
pastebin.com/7HmkJAPT

It is Khorne again edition

>General's Handbook pdf is up
https://mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>OP image album
imgur.com/gallery/12eeL

Old thread:
>>49607070

Slaaneshi Edition
>>
File: 1311704000383.png (159KB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
1311704000383.png
159KB, 435x419px
>>49666883
>It is Khorne again edition
I copy/pasted but forgot to delete this
>>
>>49666899
Slanesh ignored for Khorne?

Fits the AoS general just fine.
>>
Made to Order, what do we dare wish for? Return of the Tomb King line? Old leader models like Thorgrim?
>>
>>49667174

Does anyone have the AoS Path to Glory stuff?
>>
So what's the range in skin tones for the orks? I want to use a darker palette for my army but want to stay in fluff.

I remember some of the 40k novels had orks with brown skin but I don't know if that was the same for fantasy.
>>
>>49667353
Nigga, it's the mortal realms! You could give them purple skin and it would stay within fluff! The fluff is there is no defined skin tone for them. So many waaaghs exist and they all have their own unique thing. Not orruks, but in the beastclaw battletome it mentions a alfronstun of beastclaws who have had tzeentchian magic warp their bodies so they take on a blue skin tone to match the winter they live in.
>>
Tzeentch Slaves of Darkness guy here. Found the AoS rules, and points for pitched battles. I had to pause when I got to the Ogroid Thaumaturge.

Jesus motherfucking Christ, the dude's Fireblast spell seems very good. He's a 160 point model that can deal some decent damage with his spell and summon Horrors (Pink, Blue or Brimstone).

Does this mean I don't have to include the points for the horrors in my list? Or do I have to since he can summon them?

For those who haven't seen it:
https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-whquest-rules-en.pdf

He's on Page 13.
>>
File: 1475769715388.png (233KB, 800x463px) Image search: [Google]
1475769715388.png
233KB, 800x463px
>>
>>49667408
Anon who was talking to you last night here.

Yes you have to put points aside. The way summoning works in matched play is that every unit eats into your total points. Units you want to summon are put off to the side, or in a shoebox....just not on the table. However you don't make your list like "ok I want to summon 5 units of pink horrors, so that's 500 pts. Now my list has 500 pts left."

Instead you can bring as many models as you have the spells to summon, and then summon them when you need them, as long as the total points of all things you summon during the game does not exceed the point limit.

Ex: my army list is 500 points, I bring every model in my collection. During the battle I summon five units of pink horrors, putting me at 1k. I can no longer summon units this game.

Ex2: I summon a bloodthirster incessant rage (320pts I think) and my summoner gets killed. I can no longer summon units and must finish the game with an 820 point army
>>
>>49667460
I fucking told you guys Brettonia and Tomb Kings would be back.
>>
>>49667308
You mean stuff like the name generator or the entire thing?
>>
>>49663138
Proxies, didn't use the actual ones
>>
>>49667174

Tomb Kings and Brettonians would be nice. Although i wonder how this service is going to work. If it costs you more for it being oop or if they make a batch if there is enough requests? Surely scalpers will come in if thats the case, probably gw employee's.
>>
Repostan list:
How would you feel this list would do at 1500?
Mixed Deathrattle/TK

Wight King w/ infernal standard - 120 - Leader/ General
Necromancer - 120 - Leader
Tomb herald on steed - 120 - Leader
Necropolis knights x3 - 160
Necropolis knights x3 - 160
Chariots x3 - 140 - battleline
Skeleton archers x20 - 200
Skeletons w/ spears x30 - 240 - battleline
Skeletons w/ spears x30 - 240 - battleline
1480 pts.
General buffs skellys with CA, herald follows knights and chariots for rez buff. Necro can go either way if I put him on a steed.
>>
>>49667573
Alright. That's kinda annoying, since there is a very good chance he wont be summoning the whole lot of Horrors.

When he uses Fireblast, it inflicts D6 Mortal Wounds. After damage has been inflicted, he summons Horrors equal to the amount of mortal wounds inflicted.

So he's not as good as I originally thought.
>>
Are Bray shamans good to run with other armies other than the beastmen armies? I have some slaves to darkness, and I want a wizard. So I thought of getting the bray shaman. Y or N?
>>
>tomb kings are back

>regular skeletons are 1 @ 4+/4+ or 5+/4+ with spears
>settra gives +1 hit and +1 wound
>Any nearby hero gives +1 hit
>Groups of 20 get +1 attack, groups of 30 get +2 attacks
>30 skeletons with spears are 3 @ 3+/3+ each
>60 attacks with 10 in 2 ranks
>liche priest spell lets them generate 1 attack on hits of 6, but with the buffs its 4+ on dice with spears or 3+ with swords
>necromancer spell lets them pile in and attack again

>6+ save
>5+ save if they don't run or charge
>death allegiance to get a 5+ IW
>restore D6 models every turn from icon bearer
>tomb legion battalion gives them a 6+ to ignore death
>wight king nearby gives a 6+ ignore death
>>
>>49667830
He's pretty good in the right build, you can use kairos fateweaver to fuck with rolls and iirc there's another chaos unit that let's you reroll dice. Now remember though even if you summon 1 horror, it's still worth 100 pts. This isn't 40k where you can chop points up, if the minimum unit is 5 models and you field 6models, it's worth double the points
>>
>>49667875
Okay, so what happens in this case:

I summon Pink Horrors with Ogroid Thaumaturge's ability. When a model of Pink Horrors is slain, it triggers the Blue Horrors' Split ability, replacing the slain Pink Horror with two models of Blue Horrors. Then, if a Blue Horror is slain it triggers the Brimstone Horrors' Split Again ability, replacing the slain Blue Horror with two models of Brimstone Horrors.

These aren't summons, but do I still have to include points? Asking because a point value has not been given for Blue Horrors and Brimstone Horrors yet.
>>
>>49668016
No, going by the RAW definition, those models are not summoned . Abilities that allow to "replace" or "place" models on the battlefield are not summons and therefore do not incur any points cost.

Death has similar abilities that restore dead models to their units, this also does not equal points. So in the same vein nether does replacing models. I believe this is also the case for screech verminkins dread 13 spell, iirc it says replace the models you killed with verminus units. So you can turn 10 ghouls into ten storm vermin for free
>>
Do you think the Made to Order thing will bring back old GW terrain such as chapels, hills, etc?
>>
>>49667840
I'd say no. His unique spell is kinda garbage in matched play. Malagor is ok but there are better chaos casters.
>>
>>49668065
So I pay for the Pink Horrors to summon them, and then as my Pink Horrors die they become a greater threat. That's pretty cool.
>>
File: blue horrors.png (366KB, 665x398px) Image search: [Google]
blue horrors.png
366KB, 665x398px
>>49668016
>>49668065
>>49668153

Any time you create a new unit (replacing an entire slain unit counts as creating a new unit) you have to pay reinforcement points for it.

When a pink horror dies they create 2 blue horrors, which will either:
1) Join a nearby existing unit of blue horrors
2) Create a new unit of Blue Horrors

In case #2 you must pay points for the blue horrors that were created because it is creating a new unit.

In case #1 you do not pay points, but you cannot increase the unit size past the starting value.

So you CAN get free blue horrors from your pink horrors, but only if you have a nearby unit of blue horrors that has suffered casualties.
>>
>>49668139

Really hoping so. I'd love to get my hands on some of the older terrain pieces.
>>
>>49668161
So I can't use the split ability at all then. There are no point values for Blue Horrors or Brimstone Horrors. It just says field Blue Horrors as Pink Horrors and Brimstone Horrors as Chaos Familiars.
>>
>>49668195
If they don't have point values then they are not legal for matched play, so you can't field them at all
>>
Now that made to order is apparently a thing, I might pick up a balewind vortex and paint it green so my Weirdnob Shaman can get a sweet casting podium for that double range and +1 to cast on my puke and foot spells.
>>
>>49668161
This anon is correct
>>49668195
I had remembered the rules for summoning incorrectly. Sorry for misleading you. For reference it is page 108 in the generals handbook
>>
>>49668202
>>49668260
Then I might as well not bother getting Silver Tower. Only Chaos Stuff given point values are the Darkoath Chieftain, Ogroid Thaumaturge (who is no longer as amazing as I thought) and Gaunt Summoner with Chaos Familiars.

Everything else in the Silver Tower Matched Rules page is said to use as count as models for other units (The Blue Horrors as Pink Horrors, Brimstone Horrors as Chaos Familiars, Kairic Acolytes as Chaos Marauders of Tzeentch and Tzaangors as Bestigors). But if I can't field them at all, even as count as models, then why bother?
>>
>>49668289
I'm going to my local gw store today, I haven't looked at the silver tower rules, but I'll ask the manager what he thinks. Got a link?
>>
>>49668289
There is supposedly a big release of Tzeentch Arcanite stuff coming. If their recent 40k boxed games are any indication they will be using the models from ST.

But no I wouldnt get Silver Tower right now unless you want to play the actual ST game
>>
File: Silver Tower Matched Play.jpg (201KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Tower Matched Play.jpg
201KB, 960x960px
>>49668311
Picture is the Matched Play rules.

The AoS rules for ST exclusive models are here:
https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-whquest-rules-en.pdf
>>
>>49668139
They already brought back the voidshield generator in plastic, so that wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>49644466
http://www.warroomgaming.com/?product=valkia-the-bloody

Here Anon-kun
>>
>>49658469
Let me know how the game goes
>>
File: Stormvermin.jpg (203KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Stormvermin.jpg
203KB, 500x750px
Are Stormvermin any good?

I'm starting a Skaven army based around Clanrats supported by weapon teams and siege engines and I really like their models, so I was thinking about adding in a unit of Stormvermin to help stiffen the infantry line. But they're considerably more expensive than clanrats (an extra £8), so I can go without them if they're going to need two boxes to be viable at all or something.

Any advice is much appreciated; I am very unfamiliar with the AoS system so I don't have an idea of what makes a unit good or not (beyond simple stuff like 'spits out a gazillion mortal wounds', of course).
>>
>>49669504
Clanrats a shit. Literally most other clans chaff unit is better (with the exception of masterclass since I believe they use slaves). Plague monks do more damage but miss on that crazy 6+ save, while getting a bunch of icons and and banners for decent skills.

Storm vermin however are damn good. With the right buffs (fearless,+1 to hit, 6's have -2 rend etc) they become downright scary as they March across the battlefield. The thing with skaven imo is to give your opponent so many things he needs/wants to kill he can't hit them all.

That brick of 40 storm vermin with buffs he wants to shoot? It's backed up by deepstriking stormfiends.

That siege engine that's been eating his ranks? It's supported by an arch warlock and weapons teams

Because you can field so many models and support them with devastating firepower you can force your opponent to make poor decisions
>>
>>49667611

Nigga this is like buying a fucking squat off Ebay and claiming they are returning to 40k

Surely this just solidify's the true final deathknell of TK and Brets. If they were back GW wouldn't bother with any of this shit and just produce a new faction altogether, hell this is probably the last time you'll ever be able to buy these OOP models

You people would see a fucking vague image of a knight's helm in a pile of dog shit on the street and take it as a secret message that Brets are back
>>
File: Skaven warlock engineer.jpg (115KB, 1280x915px) Image search: [Google]
Skaven warlock engineer.jpg
115KB, 1280x915px
>>49669594
The army I have in mind is a fluffy, super casual 1000pt affair based around WHFB's portrayal of Skaven because I absolutely adore it.

>Arch-Warlock - 140pts
>Clanrats w/spears x30 - 180pts
>Clanrats w/hand weapons x30 - 180pts
>Ratling Gun team x2 - 160pts
>DOOMWHEEL - 140pts
>Warp Lightning Cannon - 180 pts
>Total - 980pts

The other option I was considering is dropping the Clanrats down to twenty rats each and axing the Cannon to be replaced with a 20-rat Stormvermin unit and six Giant Rats (because they come with the Doomwheel and fill the little gap left) for a total of 990pts.

I really like the idea of drowning the table in rats backed up with thundering war engines (the fact that I also play tank-heavy Imperial Guard is a coincidence I swear), so I've tried to build a casual list around that.
>>
>>49670480
Good god, a casual skaven player.
>no stormfiends
I love you, man.
>>
I'd like to start nurgle themed army. For sure at some point I'd like to include Glottkin and Maggoth Lords - but not necessarily at start. How should I bite it? Go with Warriors and Knights or daemons? Any pros and cons (and tips if possible) for both of them?
>>
>>49670480
Yeah i would drop some clanrats and get 20 SV, they just wreck shit when they outnumber them.

Clanrats are fine in 20-man units.

That said, if you like skryre you should look at the skaven pdf and check out the clawpack formation with the weapon-teams
>>
>>49667808
Make the knights a unit of 6 and you win.
>>
>>49670807
I think I may be being a total retard, but the only Skaven pdf I can find in the resource pastebins is the Pestilens one, which is nothing but Pestilens. Is it folded into some other greater Chaos book or something?
>>
>>49671606
The only book with more skaven stuff is the grand alliance chaos book, of which there is no scan.

Pestilens is the only faction that has been updated so far. GW hasn't gotten to the others yet, but will eventually.
>>
>>49671606
he's referring to the skaven compendium that is free on their website. It has battalions within
>>
>>49671104
Ahh yes. 6 knights with a herald shoring them up, delicious. Maybe arcane shield them as well for a 3+/6+ save in combat.
>>
http://www.blacklibrary.com/whats-coming-soon

Either they're keeping the AoS stuff secret or we're literally getting no novels for months
>>
Gonna get me some men at arms , run them as a flagellant retinue for stormcast knight questor lead army.
(cus fuck the flagellant models, fuck them hard.)
>>
I want to make a Nurgle war band make up of 7 champions each with 6 followers. How do i make it fluffy but stick more to the entropy/long slow demise aspect than 'everything is filled with pus'? I like the idea but i'm not sure how to run with it. Particularly since i want to convert a slaughterpriest and he's all muscly and i don't want to sculpt a huge belly and boils. Any thoughts?
>>
>>49672743
He's actually slowly expanding, ready to burst into nothing. (or perhaps into a swarm of maggots, which will become flies.)

Why not have rust, or have a unit turned to stone/calcified ?
>>
Anyone played the regiments of renown rules?
I wanna do a mini campaign and wonder if there are any house rules people have come up with to add anything to it?
>>
>>49672743
You could make them represent symptoms of different diseases. Some poxed, some bruised (hemoragic fevers), some with gray fungal infection, some green from algae, some covered in vomit. It'd be a task, but it would be very interesting.
>>
>>49672823
>>49673784
Good ideas anons, I'll see what i can come up with. I like the idea of subtle fungi.
>>
>>49673952
Keep me updated in general if you want. I'm itching (GET IT) to see where this goes.
>>
How many big skeleton hordes per 1000 poonts for death?
>>
>>49674110
Well you need at least 2 battleline units. So at least 2 units of skeleton warriors, then the rest is how many you can fit in 1k points, outside of a few heroes of course.
>>
Gonna get me some Knight of the realm and grail knight on foot from this ordering oop models thing.

Anyone know of any cool/fun models to paint that are oop? Doesn't matter what faction.
>>
>>49670480
You tried doomwheel with warpgrinder attached lol
>>
>>49674776
what thing is this?
>>
>>49676280
See
>>49668139
>>
>>49672166
>triggered
>>
>>49676280
See this thread
>>49667319
>>
>>49676528
Oh shit, that's amazing!
>>
>>49668139
Oh sweet Jesus yes please. I would buy the ever loving shit out of those terrain kits.
>>
Played a 1k and 1.5k game recently using Ironjawz.

In the 1k game I lost on scenario. Move 4 is really low and can't reach out that far. Was using the trait for d6+2" move during hero phase, but the problem was that my units have to be so close to my general to benefit from that.

Other problem, was that with no shooting, and such low/random speed bonuses, I was getting shot of the table with ease.

At the 1.5k point game, I got my Megaboss on Maw Krusha across the table and into my opponents line on top of round 1, but then it just died once it became his turn.

I was using a Weirdfist battalion, which I don't think I'll do again, because it meant I wasn't using Ironfirst, which is much more reliable.

It was just a super underwhelming experience.
>>
File: Fimirach-Noble-1.jpg (167KB, 960x725px) Image search: [Google]
Fimirach-Noble-1.jpg
167KB, 960x725px
He's up for Pre-Order;

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Fimirach-Noble

Slightly disappointed that he's not the Fimir leader model that the Matched Play update mentions. Looks like my army of Swamp-Rapists is going to have to wait a while longer.
>>
>>49679340
Leaders are coming, if the shaman and mother models fw were showing off are any lead.
>>
File: comfy rat.jpg (76KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
comfy rat.jpg
76KB, 600x524px
Skaven anon from yesterday here, I've come up with a new 'final' list for my new army after considering all of your excellent advice:

>SKAVEN 100PTS:
>Allegiance: Chaos
>Skaven Warlord w/ 2x Warpforged blades - 100pts
>Clanrats w/spears x20 - 120pts
>Clanrats w/hand weapons x20 - 120pts
>Ratling Gun Team x3 - 240pts
>Stormvermin x20 - 280pts
>Doomwheel - 140pts

>Total - 1000pts

I decided to drop the Arch-Warlock for the Warlord because I realised he can synergise with the Stormvermin really well using the Lord of War Chaos trait and his Gnash-Gnaw on their Bones! command ability. The extra 40pts freed up also let me get another Ratling Gun instead of some Giant Rats, which helps make up for the loss of the Warp Lightning Cannon for the Stormvermin nicely.

I've decided to re-jig the fluff from a Skyre-aligned clan to a Warlord clan with a fetish for spending warptokens on snazzy weaponry instead.
>>
>>49679455
You can't equip two warp forged blades. At least not in matched
>>
>>49680401
Really? it's not terribly clear what combinations of weapons they can take; I wish they'd go back to the old 'this unit may take: [item list]' instead of rattling off a list of examples that don't say whether you can mix and match between them.

Especially when there's something like Barbed Blades involved that appears in two different configurations and doesn't help clarity at all.
>>
>>49680632
They can take what their most up to date warscroll says they can take.

If it is on the legacy warscroll, but not the one on the GW website/Grand Alliance book, they can't take it.
>>
>>49680632
"A Skaven Warlord is a single model. Some
Skaven Warlords enter battle wielding
only a dreaded Warpforged Blade. Others
prefer to fight with a pair of Barbed Blades,
whilst yet others wield a War Halberd
in one hand and a Barbed Blade in the
other. Some Skaven Warlords also carry a
Clanshield into battle."

Seems pretty cut and dry to me. That's the wording from the current PDF off of GW's site.
>>
Is a Bone Giant worth its points in matched play?
>>
File: ^).gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
^).gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>49667460

>stop scalpers from exploiting hobbyists who are already on a budget
>Let us, GW, do that instead!
>>
>>49681102

People always ask questions like this, but imo the answer is never simple for any unit. For example in this case, if the Bone Giant gets into combat and kills a ton of stuff then of course the answer is yes right? But if he gets shot down first or doesn't make it into combat does that make the answer no?

In a game of dice you're always playing the odds and taking the chance that nothing goes your way and hoping that everything does. Every game you play will be a little different, even if the armies fielded are the same. Sometimes your Giant will be amazing, sometimes he will die a pointless death.

I think it's more satisfying to choose a style of play and build your army around that instead of trying to find an optimal value for your points. At the end of the day, the dice gods will bless or damn you as they see fit and fielding an army that's fun to play to me is better no matter the outcome, than fielding an army that's built solely based on arbitrary values per point.

In short, if you like him and the potential he represents in your games, then take him. If not, then don't. Personally I love the idea of a giant skeleton rampaging through my enemies' formations.
>>
>>
>>49682618
This is official, btw. Forgeworld has a unit of fimir warriors up for preorder, but that's it so far, no heroes or anything else.

Man that unnatural flesh rule is pretty cool. I wonder if heroes will have that too, because it would be pretty powerful.
>>
>>49682681

>4+ save, 3+ vs shooting, 5+ invulnerable save
>Automatic full regen
>Rend -2

Forge World, balanced as always.
>>
>>49683004
It will be confirmed to be forgeworld balance if it turns out these guys are only 100 pts per 3 models, which is what I'm predicting.
>>
>>49683077
Same here , Which means i could run a squad of three with a noble in RoR and wreck face.(or even better, have them as an npc warband in a realm of shadow/albion campaign.)
>>
>>49683077
120 for a unit of 3.
>>
>>49684470
That's not as bad. I guess it's ok for 3. They are not invincible. Their saves are only good against shooting, then in melee they are just your normal 4+. They will get torn apart by dedicated melee units.

We will just have to see the hero synergy with them.
>>
>>49681561

>I'm a faggot that's cynical about everything :^)
>>
>>49670781
bump. Anyone?
>>
I miss Slaanesh.
>>
>>49679340
That fimir looks awesome.
>>
played vs VC today as Tomb Kings... fucking DESTROYED VC
>>
>>49667460
I can finally get all these old metal shaven models in a medium that is not dogshit, thank god!
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 460x1592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 460x1592px
>>49685519
Up top my fellow bone bro. Show them Tomb Kings are back.
>>
>>49685262
They look like protoss
>>
>>49686469
Heyyyy how was the khalida list?
>>
>>49685519
>>49687093
This was the right reply
>>
>>49682618
Hey the Fimir are part of the Destruction Grand Alliance. I now want to pair them up with my orcs and orges.
>>
>>49687618
That is interesting, because old warhammer lore made them out to be more chaos aligned, but I can dig it. Chaos didn't need another faction.
>>
>>49687081
What? Where in sigmar's 8 realms did you get protoss from that?
>>
>>49690929
Saw the grey minis first
>>
>>49685519
Seriously want details though
>>
File: gw-99119915010_1.jpg (115KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
gw-99119915010_1.jpg
115KB, 873x627px
>>49667460
can I finally get my titmonsters?
>>
File: chaos_warrior_by_xraypr-d7me5f2.jpg (139KB, 833x958px) Image search: [Google]
chaos_warrior_by_xraypr-d7me5f2.jpg
139KB, 833x958px
Any 9th age or KoW players here?
I tried playing AoS with a friend and it generally was on giant clusterfuck. I know they removed special rules but have main ones got any better? Is this fucking point system finally released?
I have been playing 9th age since. KoW also seems nice but my friend **last person playing FB in my city after 8th edition** doesn't want to give up 9th age.
>>
>>49692536
nice try retard. If even the 2 page AoS rules are a cluster fuck, kill yourself. Even nigger can understand AoS.

Also there are KoW and 9th age thread already on tg faggot
>>
>>49689351
They were abandoned by the Chaos Gods, that's why.
>>
File: tumblr_nwumhyjAza1udwanoo1_500.jpg (60KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwumhyjAza1udwanoo1_500.jpg
60KB, 480x470px
>>49685222
Me too.
>>
File: pulse-people-laughing3.jpg (37KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
pulse-people-laughing3.jpg
37KB, 780x433px
>>49692536
>AoS
>Giant Clusterfuck
>>
>>49692536
The /awg/ is for those anon.
>>
>>49689351
Their lore has always been that the Chaos Gods got bored of them and moved on to humanity. Chaos want nothing to do with them and will not pay attention to them no matter what.

The Chaos Gods are easily amused so the Fimir must have been transcendently mind numbing boring.
>>
File: d21.jpg (55KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
d21.jpg
55KB, 600x538px
>>49693088
>impling
>>
File: 1453927713899.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1453927713899.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>No start collecting for nurgle mortals

I just wanted fucking value, I know slaves of darkness is versatile but it doesn't have that flavor I want.
>>
>>49692623
It is clusterfuck. They are not specific in any special cases. Like you said there are 2 pages of them, it means it won't ever go into detail.
Also Skirmish is generally bad here. It works very good with few models and shooting, so 2 things warhammer fantasy wasn't exactly.

But don't worry go ahead and play systems made by GW. It is not like they have just fucked up one system and instead of fixing it they removed it.
What can go wrong?
>>
>>49693088
>>49692623
Since when are you playing Warhammer?

>>49693715
Well as you want. Thanks for answer.
>>
>>49694127
>Doesn't want a 'clusterfuck'
>Want's more ruling detail

Not him, but you don't seem to know what you want.

9Th is good, i think KoW is shit but whatever, you know where the general is.

Also the points system has been released for months now, if you weren't playing with it I'd say that's your problem.
>>
Is there a Warhammer Fantasy equivalent of the AoS Art Database?
>>
>>49695372
Pinterest?
>>
I need an alternative helmeted head and a shield for this Slaughterpriest model, anyone got any ideas?

It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just something of similar size and theme.
>>
>>49696555
Is it to big for just normal Chaos warrior helms?
>>
>>49696555
Get the slaughterpriest with hackblade variant. He has a helmeted head. Then remove the ball and chain, and rotate the hand a little, and stick on a chaos warrior shield. Bada-bing-bada-boom
>>
>>49696555
Use an 'Ardboy head.
>>
>>49696730
I don't know, I don't have the model or any other Chaos models. I'm currently in the planning stages of a Mordheim warband using Khorne Bloodbound models. The Chaos Warrior helmets would probably look good if they fit, I'll check with a friend if he has any spares.

>>49696749
Good suggestion, but I'm already going to use that model for another purpose and I'd like to avoid having my heroes looking too similar.

>>49696811
Those look unavoidably orky to me.
>>
>>49667408
Where did you get the points value of the Ogre ?
Where can I find the point values for Silver Tower box stuff?
>>
>>49692511
please
>>
File: silvertowerpoints.jpg (348KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
silvertowerpoints.jpg
348KB, 1000x1000px
>>49697149
>>
>>49697199
Thanks dude, is this official GW stuff?
>>
>>49697468
Yes.
>>
Tzeentch arcanites when?
>>
>>49697528
spring/summer. as with the grungni duardin most likely
>>
File: XxyEId543LA.jpg (205KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
XxyEId543LA.jpg
205KB, 1280x720px
I'm paiting Putrid Blightkings atm. Love the models, and I'm wondering how to expand it for playable (most fokes at local store plays at 1k points). I'll grab anoter box of Blightkings for sure, but then I dunno. They're moral nurgle, so I can either go with mortal chaos guys as backbone of army, or go with daemons. Any tips?

(picrel not mine)
>>
Anyone have a scan of the Warrior Brotherhood Battalion?

I know there isn't a Grand Alliance Order scan but I don't want to buy the whole book for that one Battalion.
>>
which order wizards would work well witht the gnarloot wargrove formation?
>>
So, how are we doing? Is Slaanesh still alive? Any news about her/him?
>>
>>49699076
Don't expect anything till spring. The elves have it, and that will be expanded upon when they talk about the realm of light and the realm of shadow
>>
>>49692511
I wondered about that too, but we already have plastic daemonettes, and GW did kinda get rid of them cause tits, so I'm not sure how likely it is they'd bring them back. Hopefully though, Diaznettes are one of GWs best sculpts
>>
>>49693742
Well the fimir were a bunch of yes men. That gets tedious after a few centuries I'd imagine
>>
Hey /aosg/, show me your filthiest lists you can come up with.

Heres one i thought of for Duardin/Dispossed.

Leaders
Belegar Ironhammer (140)
High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer (220)
Ungrim Ironfist The Slayer King (100)
Grimm Burloksson (100)
Runelord (80)
- General
- Trait: Master of Defense
- Artefact: Phoenix Stone

Units
Longbeards x 10 (140)
- Shield & Great Axe
Thunderers x 30 (360)
- Shield
Dwarf Warriors x 10 (100)
- Axe or Hammer
Dwarf Warriors x 10 (100)
- Axe or Hammer
Miners x 10 (120)

Behemoths

War Machines
Grudge Thrower (180)
Grudge Thrower (180)
Grudge Thrower (180)

Batallions

Total: 2000/2000

Superfriend command spam with longbeard combo, thunderers with 22 inch 3/3 -1(-2 with rune lord) shooting. Miners to ninja objectives late game. 3 grudge-bearers with engineer to snipe buffing heroes (like the s.orruk big boss i. The cunning ruck lists).

Thoughts!
>>
>>49700351
dont know anything about dwarves personally
>>
File: fEPeWlg.jpg (627KB, 4160x2340px)
fEPeWlg.jpg
627KB, 4160x2340px
>>49698535
>>
>>49697688
I bought a 1000p army of literally 1 Lord of Plagues and 5 units of 5 Blightkings. Works good enough. Consider using stuff like a sorcerer (Sorcerer Lord or Rotbringers Sorcerer, maybe Festus) or stuff like Warhounds, Chaos Spawn, Marauders, Chaos Knights or Warriors.
>>
>>49698535
all the battalions from grand alliance order were scanned by some anon a few months ago, check the op
>>
is it me, or are dryads a bitch to assemble first time around...

really struggling to not make them look like they are having seizures.
>>
>>49701562
It's just how they are. I have always found their poses to be a little... wooden.
>>
>>49701562
It is impossible to not make them look stupid on their own, but it looks ok when they are all grouped up.
>>
File: 3755130245_d3c61ac90a_b.jpg (205KB, 1024x657px) Image search: [Google]
3755130245_d3c61ac90a_b.jpg
205KB, 1024x657px
>>49701603
>>
File: IMG_0424.gif (2MB, 418x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0424.gif
2MB, 418x194px
>>49701603
>>
>>49693877
Blight kings?
>>
With the return of the tomb kings to the web store I want you guys to give me your TK lists

Is Settra REALLY necessary?
How many Liche Priests should I bring?
>>
>>49701603
ayy
>>
>>49703075
Here's one I've been workshopping:

Leaders
Royal Warsphinx (340)
- Red Fury
- Tomb Blade
Liche Priest (120)
Liche Priest (120)
Tomb Herald (100)
Necromancer (120)

Units
Necropolis Knights x 6 (320)
Skeleton Chariots x 3 (140)
Tomb Scorpions x 2 (160)

Behemoths
Khemrian Warsphinx (280)

Total: 1980/2000

The Necromancer's unique spell is really insane on a Warsphinx
>>
>>49702985
Yeah I forgot their name, still want a decent bundle for them considering the price of a unit of blight kings
>>
>>49703075
There's multiple options, but Settra has that +1to hit, +1to wound for death rattle, and it's just too good to pass up.

Otherwise, a good list focusing around ranged units is using Khalida as your general.

A necrosphinx is deadly though.
>>
I have a few questions for you AoS players.

Is this game worth playing?

I remember the shit storm around release, has it gotten any better? Does the game allow for strategic play? I heard the rule book is like 3 pages long.

The models look fuckin' rad as all hell, really want to buy some Orcs and Sylvaneth to paint, but I'm not sure if I'll enjoy actually playing it.

I have experience with 40k painting and a few small skirmish games, but that's about it.
>>
>>49705344
I've been looking to get into myself since I love the models too, from what I hear a lot of what was wrong with the game at release has been fixed with the general's handbook.

I haven't had a chance to look through it yet but I would recommend checking that out.
>>
>>49705344
>Is this game worth playing?
We wouldn't be here if it wasn't. It's not just a sunk cost thing that keeps us playing, it's genuinely a good game.
>I remember the shit storm around release, has it gotten any better?
The only thing that has changed is the introduction of the GHB, which introduced competitive rules tweaks and points for everything. It has become the standard of play for most people, and generally lauded as a great book to have, even if you are not interested in tournament play.
>Does the game allow for strategic play?
It always has. A lot of the hate toward it was knee-jerk reactions to the killing off of warhammer fantasy. Those of us who have been playing know that there is a lot more to the rules than the 4 pages of it. It's one of those easy to learn, hard to master things. I am still figuring things out about my army and new strategies I didn't realize about playing.
>I heard the rule book is like 3 pages long.
It's 4 pages, but again, there is more to the game than those 4 pages. Things like wound allocation, when to buff defensively and offensively, combat turn order, unit shape, etc. None of these things are discussed in the rules, but are very much a part of it. A bad meme of the game is everything meets in the middle of the board and brawls for the rest of the game. But when you play the scenarios, you find the meet-in-middle-and-brawl becomes less and less. A wise player knows to circumvent that to their advantage.

cont.
>>
>>49705802
>The models look fuckin' rad as all hell, really want to buy some Orcs and Sylvaneth to paint, but I'm not sure if I'll enjoy actually playing it.
As with any GW hobby, 90% of the game is the hobby. You find you don't spend as much time playing as you do painting and building. So as long as your army pleases you aesthetically, and the hobby aspect of it excites you, then it's not wasted effort. But that being said, the Orruks (namely Ironjaws and Bonespliiters) and the sylvaneth are plenty good right now.
>I have experience with 40k painting and a few small skirmish games, but that's about it.
This game can do small skirmish as well as scale up to super mass battles with very little rules tweaking, that's one of the beauties of its design.

But all of this is a moot point if there is no following for this game, or you only encounter animosity about it. If there seems to be a community of it growing in your area, and the guys seem like bros, then it's well worth getting into. Try it out with them if you want to start out. Borrow an army, do 1000 points to get the hang of it. Then if you want to get into it, definitely consider one of the Start Collecting boxes on GW's site. They are all $85 each and include a lot of minis for a deal, also buy the general's handbook (GHB), it's cheap and considered an essential for any type of game you want to play. Then get in about 500 to 1000 points and start fielding your own army. Once you get the hang of how they play, then you start to know what to look for when expanding it. That's part of the game, a commitment to your army long term. Soon you build a narrative around the heroes you named yourself and things get more interesting.
>>
>>49705344
Game is fun and I've had more games this year than in the last 10 with whfb. Basic rules are 4 pages yes, but the way you use them and your army rules will give you that complexity you crave.
With I-go/You-go activation and the possibility of double turns, you have to be able to position your units well and get the charges you want. Army synergy also plays a huge role, with heroes and units buffing off each other to make each stronger than what they seem.
>>
>>49700935
So my way to go would be mortal nurgle? Like you said,warriors, knights etc?
>>
>>49706643

Wellspring! Superb choice, Nurgle is best god.

I'm running 1000 pt. mortal Nurgle.

The Glottkin, Festus, two units of 5 Blightkings, with 60-70 pts. to spare. Will probably take Nurglings for chaff.
>>
>>49709443
You can't. Nurglings are not Nurgle Mortal, and for the blightkings to be battleline, you need your entire army to have the nurgle mortal keywords. You can take something from slaves to darkness and give it the nurgle keyword to keep within the requirements.
>>
>>49709522

Thought that might be the case. Oh well, Chaos Spawn it is then.
>>
Does anyone have any tactics for using summoned screamers in StD armies? I kinda want to add some since they're tzeentch-aligned and I don't like the new horror models.
>>
>>49709443
I checked some online warscroll builder and unit of 5 blightkings, maggoth lord as general, 20 chaos warriors and 5 chaos knights would put me at exactly 1k points for some intro games.
>>
I'm new to this and need some assistance if you don't mind guys.

Say for example you have an army of mixed units like you are now free to do, how does this work with wizards?

Like, say you have Zombies so Death Wizards have Raise Zombie, right? What if your wizard doesn't have Death keyword?

Is there a way around this or is mixing wizards pointless?

Sorry if I have not been clear.
>>
>>49712250
You can't mix grand alliances for matched play. There was a guy who mixed sylvaneth and ghosts to make a spooky army theme, but rule wise he couldn't do it.

Summoning spells explicitly say: wizards of the [Grand alliance] gain this spell and any other they already have.
>>
>>49712250
>What if your wizard doesn't have Death keyword?
Then he doesn't have that summon spell, as it says specifically only death wizards have it. So he can't summon your skellies, no.

A reason to bring a non-death wizard is you have the model already and needed some additional magic power, or you just really like the off wizard's spell. But be wary as some buff spells are keyword specific, as you can only buff things with a specific keyword. But offensive spells are not really and flexible.

Mystic shield of course is not keyword specific, so you could have a chaos wizard shield your skellies if you want.
>>
>>49712401
Yeah but what if you're not playing matched?

What if it's just a fuck-about game between friends, do I just tell him his wizard can have the death keyword?
>>
>>49712430
See
>>49712420
>>
>>49712500
>>49712420

Alrighty, that seems pretty solidly set.

Thanks for the clarification guys, you're the best!
>>
I'm looking to get into Sigmar, thinking of Flesh Eaters (I know in Sigmar you aren't limited but I just want to keep it simple). Does anyone play them or has played against them, how are they in terms of fun and also in terms of strength? I don't care about strength *too* much but it'd be nice to know where I stand if I want to go into more serious games.
>>
>>49712588
Flesh eater courts are cool, and their lore is pretty sweet. Pick up their battletome, its got a few good formations and it's an entertaining read to learn about your army.

They get stuff like restoring lost models in units which don't count toward your summoning reserves, so that's useful. And their big undead dragon riders are pretty kick ass.

I can't stress this enough with any advice I give, but 90â„… of this game is the hobby. If they excite you for painting and building and collecting, then it's not a wasted effort even if you lose most of your games.

Also luckily gw released a start collecting flesh eater courts box set, which is a really good deal, so look into that.
>>
What's up /aosg/.
I want to paint me some of those sweet Iron jaws hogs. They any good on the TT?
>>
>>49712834
Yes. The choppas I like best on them. The poles seem tempting because of their range, but you want them to touch the enemy units to take advantage their full rules, rather than poking over another unit.

But they have lots wounds and are tough
>>
>>49712588
Terrorgeist is really strong, take advantage of that, and look at your opponents bravery stat. Vermin Lords have 5, so your scream does a poop load of damage
>>
>>49713078
>and look at your opponents bravery stat. Vermin Lords have 5,

You should look that up yourself, Verminlords are bravery 10, like all Daemons
>>
I'm getting a decent sized Ogre army from a friend and was wondering if I can get any types for a 1000pts game.

I'm getting 12 Ogors, 2 Tyrants, 1 Butcher and 3 Gorgers
>>
>>49712879
What about Iron jaws in general? Ok army? I don't mind if they aren't top tier, I just don't really like being crushed against most other people
>>
>>49712879
Also is THICC Dragon good. Think the model looks awesome.
>>
>>49713319
Sorry, I meant tips.
>>
Are everchosen strong since we got the points ??

Not looking for a Rank S army but, I can get 9 varanguard for "cheap" and already have archaon + 2 gaunt summoner
>>
File: DSCF0701-1.jpg (351KB, 1431x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0701-1.jpg
351KB, 1431x1600px
>>49713486
forgot the mandatory bait image to get answers.
>>
>>49713324
They are tough and brutal, playing like orks would, but in smaller numbers. Think in 40k like having an army of nothing but warbosses and nobs.

>>49713338
Yes, he's very good. He's a melee beast able to stand toe to toe with most other monsters fine.
>>
>>49713182
Might have been the old warscroll from prior to the chaos book coming out
>>
>>49712834
The Gore-Grunta box is like 79 USD and the Start Collecting box is 85 USD. For six bucks you get 10 'Ardboyz, which are also pretty cool, and a chicken drumstick swinging Warchanter who has good rules and conversion potential.

I'm going to pick up a second one just to get more piggies.
>>
>>49713498
Maybe it's just me, but I can tell when a mini is painted mostly with an airbrush, and I find myself unimpressed. Like I am starting to hate it.
>>
So I played two games at my lgs today with my stormcast army . The first game was 1500 points each between two allies, it was my team (2 stormcast) vs ogres (beastclaw and regular ogors). We ended up getting the gifts from the heavens scenario and got pretty much destroyed. He was using a warscroll battalion (let him lightning strike everyone but the name escapes me) and I had 1500 points of raw units. Turn 1 we take the first move and he keeps most of his force in the celestial realm while I try to harass with prosecutors, to no effect. Ogres come out with crazy vumpolsory movements and tailwinds to charge down my prosecutors and unit of liberators, killing them in one round of combat. Next turn they take initiative and move the foot soldiers up, mourn fangs ate another squad of liberators and thundertusk shooting brought down another unit of prosecutors. My teammate lightning strikes 3 liberators and some retributors onto their objective while I move my dracoth lord to ours. He drops another unit of liberators and 2 squads of judicators near the thundertusk and mournfang pack. I charge an ogre tyrant and unit of ironguts with liberators and retributors, killing two ironguts. The tyrant wipes my squad of retributors and the ironjaws kill all but one liberator , who later flees. We end up losing in the fifth battle round as my lord celestant falls holding our objective, the surviving ogre units were 5 ironguts, a stonehorn and a thundertusk.

Second game was me vs the ogre player at 1k points. Once again shooting did nothing and his ironguts and tyrant murdered lord dracoth and a unit of retributors turn 1 with his regular footsloggers barreling through my liberators. I was ranked on turn two.

How are you supposed to stop these ogres? The compulsory movements, crazy damage, bullshit of the stone horn and thundertusk...outside of just fielding so many models they can't take the objectives, how can you stop them?
>>
>>49716530
>how can you stop them
Tons of arrows, Savage Orks Arrowboyz can beat'em up.
>>
>>49717196
That was my assumption, since the boyz are kings of shooting. But barring a cheeseball list like that. How are these things not considered downright broken? They have decent speed, hit like fucking meteors, and have a shitload of wounds to boot. I'm not salty that I lost, my list is casual and not very expensive, but I couldn't even formulate a strategy after reflecting on the game. I just got straight ass fucked.
>>
>>49717312
Play the numbers game. I play Ogors (Gutbusters which I guess is just regular Ogors) and am learning from a veteran player of Ogors. Both my mentor and I agree that armies that outnumber you can be scary considering we can maybe bring 12 models to a 1000pts game where most armies can bring 20 or more.

Another thing my Ogors and I have learned to fear is Khorne Bloodbound. Through some absolute craziness, a squad of 10 had 4 attacks each, landed all their hit and wound rolls. I had to make 40 saves of 6+ when my squad was only 3 models strong. I've seen the same player and squad take out a Bloodthirster in a single turn. The Bloodbound player is the leading force of the growing interest in Age of Sigmar at my shop, mainly because everyone wants to be the firs to beat him.

So you either want to focus on numbers or insanely synergistic armies that can stack insane amounts of bonuses.
>>
>>49717478
Oddly enough I haven't found a bloodhound list that really scares me. The only player at my lgs that does well with khorne spams 2 blocks of 30 chaos warriors, 2 secrators, 1 chaos hero (he's the super chaos warrior), a wardrobe and a bloodthirster. He almost never loses because it's just too many attacks and too many wounds to bring down before he eats you alive.

I've managed to beat every list that uses blood warriors ,reavers, juggers, etc.
>>
How much longer do you think GW is gonna take in terms of having released a wide/versatile enough set of miniatures for AoS to where it's fully playable for all factions available to the player?

I am all down for the approach AoS is taking. High as fuck fantasy? Cool. More unique abilities meaning more unique playstyles? Cool. But I like Tzeentch and there's not much for me there. The fluff has made the dark elves look super cool holding back Archaon's forces/possibly having Slaanesh kidnapped and there's only a handful of units out for them, too.
>>
>>49717601
Hard to say, if they're splitting the year between 40k and sigmar it'll probably take anywhere from 2-3 years before everyone is nice and fleshed out, maybe a bit less if they pepper in small releases (new unit here, box set there, etc)
>>
>>49705120
His buff is great and he's no slouch in combat, but at 8 wounds and only a 4+ save I find him to be a very big target for my enemies to focus fire. I usually just end up keeping him in the rear and then you're paying 360 points for a buff stick.

The Royal Warsphinx as your general can have the Red Fury command trait, allowing you to get twice as many attacks in. It can also equip artifacts, like the Tomb Blade. Taking half damage and with a Tomb Blade healing it (or any nearby Death unit within 6") for 1 every time you kill any enemy model with your Rend-2 Damage3 attack, a pretty good shooting attack, and D3 mortal wounds on charge, you have a nearly unstoppable whirlwind of death.

Settra is very good but not necessary. He just can't survive in the Age of Thundertusk.
>>
>>49716530
retributors are the key unit here. you cant expose them to being struck first in combat - always make sure you have a protective line of some throwaway unit like liberators to absorb the first charges and then your retributors flank from the side and strike first

make sure your retributors have starsoul maces equipped

buff your liberators with a lord-castellants armor buff, it makes them 3+ save rerolling 1s. Also consider bringing an order wizard for mystic shield.

beastclaw raiders are the best army in the game and one of the easiest to play, so dont feel bad about losing
>>
>>49718444
I have a list that focuses on that same basic idea, bringing two order wizards (lifebloom and wild form) alongside a celestial huricanum to turn liberators into 2+ save rerolling 1's tarpits. Or generating blast to ashes on a 4+ with retributors, but it's a pricey list and I'm trying to get all the models for it. Oddly enough I've had trouble in slot of my games against anything that isn't khorne, even seraphim gave me a hard time, I just couldn't survive a good round of shooting from two bastiladons before the carnosaur ate me alive. I wonder if storm cast isn't the army for me
>>
>>49718483
Stormcast are a weird army. Your only powerful offensive units are Retributors and the Extremis Chamber, everything else is best used defensively.

Liberators and Prosecutors (with hammers, spears are alright but not great) don't do any meaningful damage. Never rely on them to do even a single wound because it probably won't happen. Judicators struggle to get attacks in because they are the same height as Liberators which makes it hard to get proper line of sight, and they lack the massive range of other shooting infantry like Kurnoth Hunters or artillery to shoot from a hill.

You want to run a Lord Celestant to be your general because that +1 hit is insane on units like Retributors, but the army has such piss poor bravery that you need the LCOD to use his command ability instead.

They need to release more chambers and give the Stormcast more options. More angelic units, some other way to deal with battleshock tests decimating their forces, artillery (lightning cannons seem like such an obvious inclusion), wizards, and war beasts that cost less than 500 points. There are ~5 unreleased Chambers like the Extremis Chamber in the Stormcast Battletome so more stuff is definitely on the way.

I wish I could fling myself 3 years into the future and play the game that AOS is going to become.
>>
>>49718585
Do you think it would be wise to sell or simply hang onto what I have? I like the aesthetics of the army, but I don't enjoy the way it plays right now and I don't want to spend 250$ on one unit of dracothian guard. It's unfortunate these guys are cool and fun to paint, I don't care about winning all the time but their defensive nature and huge costs make them unfun imo
>>
>>49718622
Well before you go sell all your stuff, what kind of army do you want to play?

Also worth nothing that Stormcast have some very cool battalions and the Celestant Prime is a fun model to use too.
Try using proxies for Dracoth for the time being and see if you like the way they play out on the table.
>>
>>49718651
I guess I like balanced armies, shooting is fun but not necessary. I want to be able to move and bring the hurt while still guarding the castle if need be. My biggest gripe with the stormcast is I end up having these great heroes with awesome abilities, who don't do Shit half the game. The vexillor teleport is money, when the time comes to use it, and the charge reroll isn't all that great since I'm so slow, I get the most mileage out of celestant and castellant , they're amazing, everyone else feels like deadweight until they can shine.

I was looking at playing skaven(skyre+verminus)or nurgle, I had considered beastclaw before today, but there are three players at my lgs who have that. Having a stagnant local scene is boring as hell imo
>>
>>49718708
well theres always the seraphon, they have the biggest and most diverse army in the game and can field a shit ton of different lists and playstyles

the only thing they lack is long range shooting, they only have 2 units capable of 20" and 24" shots. What they lack in range they more than make up for in their mid range artillery dealing absurd damage from 12" away.
>>
>>49718752
I had looked into them, I love the big models, but I think all the main guys (except the skinks) look dumb as all hell. The hobbying aspect is 50% of this to me and I know I wouldn't enjoy painting the warriors or guard unfortunately. By the way I appreciate all this help your giving me man, thanks
>>
>>49718770
if aesthetics and hobby are your main driving force then try sticking with the stormcast for the time being. test out battalions and try playing against armies besides the beastclaw, maybe something will click
>>
How do Ironjawz and Ogors compare? I want to get into AoS and those two armies both seem to match my preferences of small unit sizes but strong individual models.

I like Ogor aesthetically more but it seems to be hard to find decent prices on their models. Plan to play at ~500pt skirmish size.
>>
>>49718783
Yea I think I'll stick around with them, I won't buy anymore models, maybe a black Friday sale will pop up
>>
Do you watch any BatReps on youtube /AoSg/?
If yes, which one is your favourite?
>>
>>49719395
Frontline gaming is pretty good, and I kinda like miniwargaming too. And that Ash guy, but I can't remember his channel. He does nice ones for frostgrave too.
>>
I can mix any models from grand alliance in matched game? Or I have to go with some warscroll?
>>
Hey the files in this thread are cool, but does noone have the battletomes? I need it for the formations.
>>
>>49719461
Banter batreps with Dave from miniwargaming are great, everything else is meh.
>>
>>49719395
I'm a MWG Vault Member.
>>
>>49699235
And yet, we have the bloodwrack medusa, which is equally buxom. Geedubs doesn't seem to be as upset about mammary glands aso they used to.
>>
>>49719917
I agree on that front. It seems weird how people complain about GW not liking tits and "trying to appeal to Little Timmy" and shit like that while the Bloodwrack Medusa model exists.
>>
>>49719395
I'm just waiting for another gee dubs lifestream
was working when th last one was on and missed it
>>
>>49719576
in open play you can bring any models you want

in matched play you can take any models from the same Grand Alliance (Death, Order, Chaos, Destruction)

>>49719597
battletomes are in the mega
>>
>>49721121
They posted it all on youtube if you want to see it.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 640x786px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 640x786px
Well, this looks like a good conversion opportunity.
>>
>>49698808
Battlemage on Griffon is good, and fits the theme nicely (as he is a beast wizard), otherwise any battlemage.

If you want to die unloved and alone, the Luminark of Hysh, and Celestial Hurricanum are both wizards as long as you take the versions that have the mages riding them.
>>
>>49719395
I always enjoyed TabletopMinis, but they stopped updating for 6 months because they had to move, but now they started uploading videos again.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIvPoc2bRSXX0LtQyFLqQA
>>
>>49722318

welp, another model to sigmarify.

god this looks gorgeous
>>
>>49715980
Same
>>
>>49718385
Doesn't he have a ward save vs mortals?
>>
>>49722526

What would you need to do to Sigmarify that model? You could straight up use it in AoS as some sort of Daemon Prince or Lord of Change. It even has that weird armour on the wings like the SE Prosecutors have.
>>
So, new lord relictor?
>>
File: 1288060109890.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1288060109890.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>49723556

Will he be another black
>>
It might be the wizard chamber. Or a different version of the knight vezillor
>>
>>49723556
Ooh cool! An AoS release during the winter of 40k? Say it ain't so?

I'm betting it's as >>49723827 said, it might be a rumored wizard caste of the stormhosts.
>>
>>49723406
4+ save, then 5+ ignore (special rule), then 6+ ignore (Death)

It's not bad but his 8 wounds are still pretty easy to burn through

You can give your whole army a 6+ with Settra or a 5+ with another general

My whole point is that Settra is very good but he is not REQUIRED
>>
>>49723556
Fucks sake, I bet its more Stormgays
>>
>>49724594
Umm, duh. How can you not see that pretty much confirmed from the silhouette and blue background?
>>
>>49724553
He has a 3+ save. This plus the fact that his ward save applies to both wounds and mortal wounds (on other characters is usually against mortal wounds only) still makes him pretty resilient.
>>
>>49723556
What's the odds on it being female without helmet?
>>
>>49724644
I dunno, the head could look a bit like a lizardman crest.

I can dream
>>
Is my math right?

>30 skeletons = 3 attacks with skeletons
>Spears are 5+/4+
>Any nearby hero gives +1 hit
>Settra gives +1 hit and +1 wound
>Tomb King gives +1 hit
>Royal Warsphinx gives +1 to wound
>Spears are now 2+/2+

>necromancer spell lets them pile in and attack twice
>liche priest spell lets them generate attacks on rolls of 6 or more, which is now 3 or more from all the hit buffs
>necrotect allows them to reroll wound rolls of 1

>30 skeletons
>90 attacks
>75 hit
>60 of those 75 generate additional attacks
>50 of those additional attacks hit
>total of 125 hits
>125 hits turns into ~121 wounds (rerolling 1s)
>pile in again
>enemy unit has to take an average of 242 saves

No rend but that should kill just about anything except a 2+ rerollable save
>>
File: SkavenRatMachine.png (3MB, 1537x811px) Image search: [Google]
SkavenRatMachine.png
3MB, 1537x811px
>>49723556
REMOVE STORM-THING
>>
>>49724784
How are you using multiple command abilities?
>>
File: crown.png (10KB, 251x129px) Image search: [Google]
crown.png
10KB, 251x129px
>>49725153
One of Settras special rules
>>
>>49724673
>>49724553
and with the right trait, his death allegiance is a 5+on top of that
>>
>>49725119
They all look so concerned.
>>
>>49725980
You cant take that trait. Named characters cannot gain command abilities.
>>
>>49726695
Command traits*
>>
+++ New Roster (1980pts) +++

++ Grand Alliance: Order (Pitched Battle (2,000)) (1980pts) ++

+ (No Category) +

Allegiance [*Order*]

+ Leader (500pts) +

Battlemage (100pts) [Amber]

Battlemage (100pts) [Amber]

Lord-Castellant (100pts)

Lord-Castellant (100pts)

Lord-Celestant (100pts)

+ Leader/Behemoth (320pts) +

Celestial Hurricanum (Celestial Battlemage) (320pts)

+ Battleline (620pts) +

Judicators (160pts) [5 Judicators]

Judicators (160pts) [5 Judicators]

Liberators (100pts) [5 Liberators]

+ Other (400pts) +

Decimators (200pts) [5 Decimators]

Protectors (200pts) [5 Protectors]

Battalion (140pts)

Battalion: The Skyborne Slayers (140pts)

Thinking of putting this list together, really focuses on buffs to increase the survivability from a small model count. Would love to include some retributors, but I'm not sure what could be removed without sacrificing bucket loads of survivability
>>
Does any of you guys have this pic in actual wallpaper size?

I tried by all means to find it but it's been in vane.
>>
>>49726394
I'd be concerned too if I knew the machine from Wild Wild west was coming to kill me.
>>
>>49723556

At this point they must be deliberately trolling with the fucking sigmarines when 80% of the factions missing releases.
>>
>>49728368

Dw mate there won't be always Stormcasts, I'm quite sure we are up to some nice KHORNE shit next week there's your variety!
>>
when is it appropriate to use the regular treelord over the other two?
>>
Do you HAVE to use round bases for AoS or is it just fine to use square?
>>
>>49729139
technically fine but some tournaments are telling people to swap to circles
>>
>>49729545
>tournaments are telling people to swap to circles
That's fine by me, I probably wouldn't enter a tournament anyway unless I really started to love the system. I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't get in the way of any rules.
>>
>>49723556
The Stormcast Eternal Wizard/Mage, no doubt.
>>
>>49729583
Some people are using old bases even for the newer stuff, so don't worry.
Square-base anon obviously comes to mind.
>>
>>49726695
>>49726719
thanks m8, didnt see that
>>
Joining my FLGS's Ladder Campaign for AoS. First time really playing the game. I only own the General's Handbook and the free warscrolls from GW's website. First time playing anything related to Warhammer Fantasy besides Age of Reckoning.

Here's my list for 1000pts.
Allegiance: Gutbusters

-Leaders-
1 Tyrant with a Great Gutgouger *General*

1 Tyrant with two Slicers

1 Butcher with a Cleaver

-Battlelines-
2 Ogors with 1 Crusher, all armed with a Club and Blade

-Other-
3 Gorgers

Thoughts on the list? I own 2 Tyrants, 1 Butcher, 12 Ogors (4 of which can be Crushers) and 3 Gorgers.
>>
>>49734124
I'm not sure how many points the gorgers are, but it might be with looking to incorporate some ironguts, they're damn strong models. Additionally leadbelchers might be a solid option if you feel the need for ranged attacks to help offset your naturally slow movement.
>>
>>49734284
60pts each for Gorgers according to the General's Handbook.

Saddly I don't own any leadbelchers or ironguts and can't get any before Sunday (My first game in the campaign.)
>>
>>49734310
Well, if you're looking to expand your forces later, both of those are solid choices. Either D3 attacks each (leadbelchers) at 12" with rend, or 3x 3 damage attacks each from the ironguts. A unit of 6 ironguts is pricey, but will destroy anything it touches.
>>
>>49723556
Hopefully a wizard, Stormcast are in dire need of unbinding potential. A nice buff spell wouldn't be amiss, either.
Lord-Relictor would be boring, considering how janky his abilities are.
>>
which are the best order wizards to combine with the gnarloot wargrove batallion?
>>
I'm planning on doing a nurgling swarm army for matched play, along with a Daemon prince and/or herald. Is it doable to play, let's say 1000p worth of nurglings?
>>
>>49735470
If you're going full Nurgling, you really should use Morbidex Twiceborn for his Nurgling buffs.
>>
>>49735483
Looked at his profile and he seems to be good. But is it fair to use that many nurglings and a big monster? Would any of you play against an army like that?
>>
>>49735505
Most people would probably get annoyed because you'd tarpit everyone forever. Elite units wouldn't give a shit though. So if hes got retributors..you've got problems
>>
Tell me about your Armies Anons! I'm curious about your battles, characters, etc
>>
>>49735505
You'd need a couple of battleline units anyway, either mortal or daemon. So chaos warriors, plaguebearers or marauders are all good. Use what you seem fitting. A huge horde of nurglings would turn into a literal tarpit unless as>>49735521 said the other guy uses elites or maybe big blocks of archers or artillery. I would love to play against such a fluffy army. I'd match you horde for horde with my regenerating skellyman legions.
>>
>>49672310
Nagash got a new AoS novel by Josh Reynolds a few weeks ago. It was a event exclusive
>>
>>49735655
Infinite Skellys vs infinite nurglings. Fund it!
>>
>>49735536
Last battle I played was during the season of war, my deathrattle vs skaven skryre, 1000 pts. I ultimately lost on objectives, but at the end he had 5 acolytes left and I had not lost a single skellyman.
>>
>>49735406
Same as the last time you asked. In this very thread.
>>49722421
>>
>>49726850
I think you can drop 1 liberator squad since Skyborne Slayers only requires 2 liberators.
>>
>>49736389
oh sorry I didn't see the first answer
thanks man
>>
>>49737144
Ironically the Wood Elf mage isn't actually very good, since his spell only works on Wanderers, so he is a waste.
>>
>>49735263
I'm hoping that too, but an alternate lord relictor might be cool, like a different power option. One thing I'm confident about, it will either have the priest or wizard keyword.
>>
Lately I've been getting kinda burnt on Sigmar. I really like the Khorne dudes, but it just seems like everything is just flatly better. The two people I mostly play against play Beastclaw and Sylvaneth, and it just seems like theres nothing I can do.

So I'm gonna go with some FW dudes. What good FW chaos models are there? And how do the Legions of Azgorh fare against the two aforementioned armies?
>>
You could wait for the khornite chaos dragon fw has announced
>>
Building a Beastclaw Raiders 'army', gonna take a frostlord on stonehorn (460) and thundertusk beastriders (320). I guess the next step would be a huskard on something?
>>
So... still no news on the new duardin releases, huh?
>>
File: GrumlokAndGazbag.jpg (1MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
GrumlokAndGazbag.jpg
1MB, 4320x3240px
Question. I have the limited edition Grumlok and Gazbag model from the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Collector's Edition.

Can I take him with my Ogres if their allegiance is Destruction instead of Gutbusters? If so, what should I field him as, since he doesn't really have any rules himself?
>>
>>49740899
Yes, and field him as whatever Orc hero fits his model the best.
>>
>>49741002
So probably an Ironjaws Warchanter? Since he's a Black Orc Warboss with a Goblin Shaman on his shoulder?
>>
>>49740468
Looks like tzeentch is up next
>>
>>49741483
For 40k, they're getting some stuff for Thousand Sons, including a daemon prince model for Magnus the Red.
>>
>>49718585
> storm cast need MOAR optionz!!!
Come the fuck on. Other factions have not even gotten updated yet (steamhead, aelfs, grots, normal humans). Sigmarines can have a year off.
>>
Does the old faction releases from when AoS first dropped still apply if a faction got an update? Specifically Black Orks and the new Iron jaws. They have the new key word. Really it's if I can take Black Ork Big Bosses.
>>
>>49725119
That spider walker in the background...
Wild Wild West Skaven Spider confirmed.
>>
>>49719709
> likes Dave
> the guy who only plays one game, as his legit job, and fucks the rules over 100 ways til Sunday.
Get out. If Matt wasn't there to do all the work that place would be long dead
>>
>>49741756
OMG, I didn't notice it until now. lol.
>>
>>49741728
Black Orcs can be used with the compendium warscroll but they don't exist any more in AOS - Ardboyz have replaced them
>>
>>49741848
Ardboyz are a bit better I think
>>
>>49741512
We'll likely get a similar AoS release at t he same time
>>
>>49742046
It's more I wanted another hero option like the black Ork big Boss. Hard boys are about the same as Black Orks.
>>
8th/9th fag here. Not trying to shit up your thread but what is the current state of your game?

I noticed point costs in this thread. Does this mean GW saw there mistake and (mis-)balanced the game around points again instead of no points? Did they get it right this time? :3
>>
>>49742479
Never played fantasy until AoS, so can't say anything about that. However, GW released a book called General's Handbook, which has all of the points for pitched battles (1000, 1500 and 2000 point games).

If you have an older army that hasn't been updated for AoS, you can find the warscrolls for their AoS rules for free on GW's website. It'll be on the page for the model under downloads. You can even get AoS's basic rules for free.
>>
>>49742479
They've said since the beginning they were going to do something for all modes of play, including competitive play, they just never said what.

But yeah points are now out and it took a slowly growing aos community and gave it a heavy shot of adrenaline.

It's all good, there is now an even bigger following for the game and more and more tournaments are picking it up.

The general's handbook for people wanting what it contained, as well as sway people who were on the fence about playing. But if before you thought only aos is a steaming pile of shit, there's nothing on the book that will change your mind
>>
>>49742077
They can be used together. BO big boss has the Ironjawz keyword.
>>
>>49742479
Yes there are points

It is surprisingly well balanced, aside from a few outlier units. They need to put out Allegiance abilities for every faction and tweak some point values but otherwise it's the best game GW has ever made.
>>
>>49743862
I just like I can get the updated rules for my units for free from GW's website. It'll probably change if Gutbusters ever get an update though.
>>
File: gorefist.jpg (92KB, 400x398px)
gorefist.jpg
92KB, 400x398px
Can anyone with Khorne Bloodbound models answer me this: would it be difficult to kitbash a Blood Warriors Gorefist arm onto a Bloodreaver body?
>>
>>49743873
When gutbusterst get an update, it will be the same as the other updates. The warscrolls updated and new ones will be free. They battalions and special army rules will be in the battletome, which will not be free. I don't really expect things to change
>>
>>49744134
It will be like a power fist on a guardsman, but it can be done. I would recommend attaching it on at the wrist, if on the army it would look goofy
>>
>>49744417
It's still better than having to buy a rulebook and then a codex just to be able to play your army. I can just download the free rules and the warscrolls and that's all I need. My FLGS has a store-use general's handbook so I don't have to worry about buying one unless I move.
>>
>>49744440
Unless you greenstuffed it so it looked like a mutated arm. Then it'd be cool
>>
File: guardsmen power fists.jpg (39KB, 444x319px) Image search: [Google]
guardsmen power fists.jpg
39KB, 444x319px
>>49744440
I assume you don't mean Guardsman-designed Power Fists such as pic related, but rather Space Marine Power Fists on Guardsman bodies. In that case it might be a little bit too goofy.

Would Ogor Ironfists look even sillier? I have no idea what the Khorne Bloodbound scale is like.
>>
>>49744622
An Ogor iron fist is about 3/4 the size of a bloodreaver's torso
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 980x1040px)
image.jpg
158KB, 980x1040px
>>49701603
>>
File: Vexed.png (3MB, 1361x809px)
Vexed.png
3MB, 1361x809px
>>49723556
>Staff
>Sword

Classic wizard fucking shit.
>>
File: bloodreavers.jpg (45KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
bloodreavers.jpg
45KB, 600x620px
>>49744683
Considering that their vambraces are about 3/4 the size of their own torso, wouldn't that fit perfectly?
>>
>>49745165
No, since ogor ironfists are... well, Iron fists. They're gauntlets. And it shows. Unless you added some HEAVY mutation it'd be weird
>>
>>49739212
Legion is barely played here in Na, I imagine the artillery is your strongest point, so meat shield and wither them down. I recall some sort of tunneller unit, use it to blow his OP ranged, gg.
>>
Speaking of Artillery, how fares the Gutbusters artillery, the Ironblaster and Grot Scraplauncher? They look good from looking at the warscrolls but I have yet to see them fielded in a game.
>>
File: ageofsigmar3.jpg (162KB, 620x372px)
ageofsigmar3.jpg
162KB, 620x372px
Hello everyone ! My friend and I went to this event last Sunday at GW where we could try painting a model and learn the rules etc... I already had an interest but I fell in love this time. It was so relaxing painting this model, even if I didn't had time to finish it. So it's decided, we want to get into the hobby, and we are going to get into Age of Sigmar because we prefer Fantasy and think the models looks cooler (personal preferences).

After doing this introduction we got a coupon that says we will (me and my friend) each receive a 20CAD reduction for our next purchase if one of us buys a Starter Set. So we decided we would buy the starter set, divide it half (I will take Chaos and he will take Order), and use the coupons to get paints, brushes, and other necessary tools.

Paint is expensive but I was planning on buying only the ones I need, or the 3 kits (base, shade, dry as it's my favorite technique). This would give me all the paint I need for the kit and future models, as well as a base set of brushes. I would still need to buy maybe some brushes, glue, primer, and cutter. The seller told us about another kit that would be very interesting, this one :

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Age-of-Sigmar-Citadel-Essentials-Set-USA

It's suppose to have everything we need to paint the Starter Set + glue + cutter + a base brush. I would then still need to buy some more brushes (for dry and shade) and the Primer. It's seemed like a very nice deal to me but then I realized it was only 3ml bottles (instead of the regular 12ml bottles).

My question is then : Is it more worth it to buy the paints kits + brush + cutter, or get this kit ? Is 3ml still a lot of paint or not ?
I could use my friend's cutter if he get the kit so maybe I won't have to buy that.

tl;dr : I want to start Age of Sigmar and wonder if the "Easy to Build: Citadel Essentials" paint set is worth it.
>>
>>49746334
Me and my friend did the same thing, here what I bought for the stormcast eternals.

1. Starter set
2.starter build+paint set
3.retributor armor, Kantor blue, nuln oil, runefang steel
4. Base+artificer layer brush
5. Super glue and plastic glue (not gw)

I've since painted my army plus the start collecting box and haven't needed anything else. I think Lorne requires some more colors but I look at the lines as an investment (especially things like agrax, aka liquid skill)

Welcome to the hobby!
>>
>>49746801
So you just bought the specific paints you needed, alright.
I think we are still going to go for the kits they proposed, as it comes with glue and cutter and brush, which is already pretty expensive in itself.

Thanks !
>>
>have a bunch of horrors with their own silly fluff
>40k sucks ass anymore
>they're pretty cool in AoS
>no one to play AoS with

Fuck. I just want to use my gribbles and do gribbly things.
>>
>>49746988
That's odd. Part of the reason I picked up AoS was that it is now easier for me to find a game with AoS than 40k. That and the pitiful update to the Ghazghkull supplement, but that's a discussion for another general
>>
>>49747190

Tabletop WH stuff is just picking up here, and everyone is going full 40k because reasons. I'd love to play Sigmar, but I idk that I'll be able to get enough people.

My biggest hope is that AoS is probably cheaper. Since 40k is pants on head retarded expensive now, maybe I get AoS players instead.
>>
>>49747246
Ive seen a lot of people get into AOS in the past few months. Those Start Collecting boxes are a huge draw.

My local store built up the scene with a "Start Collecting" tournament, maybe try something like that?
>>
>>49747549

That's what confuses me. His rep didn't send him any SC! Boxes. Like, at all. He has a few starter boxes and a ton of regular boxes and paints, but no Start Collecting.
>>
>>49747582
That's extremely bizarre, those things tend to sell extremely well

Is it a GW store or a local store
>>
>>49747623

Local store.

Long story short, this store hasn't been here very long. I happened to stumble upon a little while ago from an EDH friend, and mostly ignored it because the crowd is very, well yea.

One day I ran into an old friend from my old LGS that closed several years ago who was apparently working at this new one, and he invites me. I go and get into the crowd there, and eventually talk up the owner.

He mentions wanting to get warhammer going, too, and I talk up how that would be cool, and I could help him out with stuff if he needs it. We chat a few times more over a month, I miss a couple weeks, then all of the sudden, he's loaded with 40k stuff, including a modular city board that I'll be painting and a pair of imperial sectors that I'm slowly working on.

Apparently, his rep helped him out because there are no other places to play warhammer in the area. Now, we're trying to get people to buy into it. I'm just afraid that the people there won't be able to afford the absurd GW prices since the owner can only really afford to give a 10% discount. Compared to the 25% you find regularly online, that's a huge difference for GW prices. Hell, I WANT to buy from him, but I don't know that I can.

Anyway, TLDR: it's a local store, he has no Start Collecting, and I don't know if I feel right telling him to order them. If I do, I'd like to focus on AoS, personally unless 40k gets its head out of its ass. Even then, I always liked fantasy beater anyway.
>>
>>49747810
Tell him to talk to his rep about the SC boxes, they are a great value and lots of people are buying them, both AOS & 40k
>>
>>49747882

I would probably by a Sylvaneth SC if he had one despite already having 40 horrors, and a big army of ex-WE including 80 Glade guard, 3 war hawks, an eagle, and a bunch of kit bashed way watchers that I don't even know what would be used as in AoS.

I'll have to talk about it this weekend. Hopefully, it'll go well.
>>
>>49747928
Good luck
>>
>>49747928
At least you got further than I did before moving from California to Colorado. The only shop we had was mainly a sports collectibles place that just happened to run YuGiOh tournaments and sale bouth YuGiOh and MTG. Tried to convince them to take 40k but it didn't go anywhere. Tried to talk the guy into it for a solid 8 years before I stopped going to the shop.

My last day at the shop I asked why he didn't do FNM, he told me it's because anyone who plays MTG is in their own fantasy world and out of touch with reality. So yeah, that got me to stop going there. From 2009 to 2015 I didn't have anywhere to play any of my hobbies.

Moved to Colorado in March 2015 and found Chaos Games and More. Got more friends in the process (way more than in California) and now I'm starting AoS in an okay sized group (4 of us, including myself).
>>
>>49748564
I guess that guy hated money and not having stuff stolen from his store on a weekly basis.
YGO players are the lowest of the low
>>
>>49748578
No one ever stole, mainly because the YGO group was so small (10 total) and everyone knew eachother. The shop itself was very small and it was impossible to get in and out without the owner seeing you.

What sucked the most is being shoved and packed together in the back of the store with everyone trying to share and use a single table. However, it was the only place that held any sort of card game so we all dealt with it. It was that or drive for 2hrs to Riverside. The Inland Empire as a hole tended to lack any sort of hobby store.
>>
>>49748607
Small correction. There was a time someone made off with my entire collection but that was at the store's first location when the tournaments had to be done outside. Luckily the store owner helped me rebuild my collection for free, mainly because I poured $500 into his store every month.
>>
>>49748441

Thanks.

>>49748564

Well, this guy is trying to cater to as many people as possible and is doing a great job so far, but I'm worried because it's GW. I don't want him spending too much money on something only to have no one able to afford it because GW is retarded with their pricing.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476260619515.jpg (35KB, 481x505px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476260619515.jpg
35KB, 481x505px
Plot twist: Not a Stormcast
>>
>>49749685
Kek. Nice compressed image, anon.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.