[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready to admit blanche really isn't that good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: blanchesartdick.jpg (51KB, 630x200px) Image search: [Google]
blanchesartdick.jpg
51KB, 630x200px
Are you ready to admit blanche really isn't that good?
>>
Blanche is great. Modern digital art is an abomination.
>>
>>49662422

I always preferred Dorothy.
>>
>>49662422
I mean, the proportions and everything is pretty excusable because it's really stylized.

Ultimately, he defined the feel and direction of a huge amount of both fantasy and 40k. It's less about how good the art is, and more about how neat the concepts behind the art are. He added a touch of real weirdness to everything, and I think that's really important.
>>
>>49662422
Blanche has a style. People like that style. It's an iconic style. Some people talk about it too much, and people with little interest in his style decide to turn it into full blown hate.

There are a lot of different styles out there, many of them good for 40k. Blanche is one of them, among others.
>>
>>49662422

Git fucked.
>>
>>49662422
>le good meme
>le bad meme
I like it, and that's the only thing that matters
>>
>>49662422
KYS newfag.
>>
>ITT muh blanche!
>>
>ITT: People who fell for the bait.
>>
>>49662444
Considering Rose is the only one left (and at 94, probably not for long ;_;), I'd have to go with her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.