[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO FIX IG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Here's how you fix astra militarum grunts:

Give them back the visors/aviator shades they had in 1st ed, and also horizontal pauldrons.

That way they'll look cool even when they get killed by everyone else.
>>
>>49661544
Can't argue with that
>>
You know, I'm really enjoying the fake historical wargaming aspect of all of these insignias and shit.
>>
>>49661544
How about not call them Astra Militarum. I can't believe GW changed their fucking name from IG. Fucking stupid
>>
>>49661774
This

Stop producing Catachan guard for a bit. Revamp either Krieg, Steel Legion or Valhalla.
>>
>>49661774

Can't trademark imperial guard.

Also can we just have oh i don't know different regiments than just fucking cadians and catachans in plastic?
>>
>>49661829
>>49661837
Catachans are a good concept, they can stay.

but Cadians look like shit

hence why they should at least have visors and straight pauldrons
And also rolled-up sleeves. That would do wonders for their silhouette.
>>
>>49661544
I'm really digging those unit markings, and that helmet.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Guardsmans only armor being his pauldrons, though.
>>
>>49661881
>not having standard-issue space aviators
>>
>>49661544

I genuinely miss the old horizontal pauldrons.

I miss the 2nd ed Cadians as a whole :(
>>
File: Cadian_Officer.png (191KB, 300x385px)
Cadian_Officer.png
191KB, 300x385px
i think just providing more troops in plastic and more customization would be amazing. If IG even had 10% the established lore that the marines had i feel they'd be better
>>
What do you think of Elysian Droptroopers?
>>
>>49662431
Too expensive. Same with Krieg.

Great regiments, but the cost is prohibitive. Plastic Krieg pls.
>>
>>49661544
I think the plastic Cadian helmets look too dumpy. They could use a re-design.
Otherwise I agree.
>>
>>49661544
They should release another type of Guard..

We have Cadians, Catachans.. Valhalllans ..The Tallarn. Scions and Inquisitor STormTroopers sequestered from the Imperial Guard. and Vostroyans and Mordians

Forge World have given us Kriegers and Elysian drop troops.

I'd like to see a differemt flavour of Guard completely.

Or release new plastic Vostroyan box sets!!!
>>
>>49661544
Add combat doctrines that give armies unit wide buffs that give the army buffs.

More special characters.
Company Command Squad needs more options like giving them Horses (become Cavalry and T4), Letting the HQ take Power Armor, allowing him to take a chimera that allows him to give orders from 24" as long as the unit has a vox caster.

Rough Riders need to be given bigger squads (hell 20 would be awesome), T4, the ability to purchase carapace armor, can take ccw + pistol or a lasgun.

Veteran Squads should be able to pick either Ws or Bs 4 and be allowed melee weapons options (like most veteran/chosen/trueborn units), Also the ability to take Mounts to be core rough riders.

Bring Penal Legions back and make their squads 10-30, allow the player to pick a option rather than roll.

Bring Marbo back.

Make Yarrick more useful.

Give Priest more options.

Give Sentinel Squadrons the ability to add +1 bs if they all fire at the same target or shred.

a few thoughts.

More horses.
>>
>>49661544
Why does he have dicks instead of fingers? Is it a slaanesh mutation?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.