[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The next Dungeon your party goes to has a convenience store

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>The next Dungeon your party goes to has a convenience store operating outside of it.

What does your current character/party pick up before going off to dungeon crawl?

Bonus round: What would they get "after" dungeon crawling?
>>
>>49659728
Probably a light snack. I don't wanna be stuffed, but I don't wanna fight on an empty stomach. Maybe some candy bars or something to stave off despair.

Afterwards? One of those gallon jugs of water, or maybe tea. Chug that shit.
>>
Slurpie. Always go for the Slurpie.
>>
Jerky, lots of jerky. And water.
Aside from that, I'm sure the various ammo/medical vending machines in the dungeon itself will cover everything else. Maybe one of the larger enemies will be carrying a slot machine too.
>>
>>49659728

Slim Jims, 44oz of sweet tea and some chips possibly with whatever in store sandwhichs or some shit if they have it.
>>
File: One_Armed_Bandit.jpg (59KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
One_Armed_Bandit.jpg
59KB, 960x539px
>>49659775
>>
>>49659728
Before: whatever common dungeoneering resources are low, and at least 3 portions of local food and snacks.

After: Depending on the dungeon, a copper miniature of the dungeon master for record or a t-shirt with "[S]lay the Dragon - Check" written in draconic. Also more snacks if they were worth the price.
>>
>>49659728
A load of pointless shit to fulfil his Gluttony vice. Now gimme my Willpower!
>>
>>49659728
Definitely jerky going in.

Out? Some breath mints I guess, can't imagine there's too many chances to brush in a dungeon.
>>
>>49659728
Probably tons of candy, a slurpee, terrible sugary shit like that.

Also a few fashion magazines.
>>
>>49659728

Pick up some coffee in a can, Maybe a few candy bars, Probably one of those Nutella snack packs.
>>
>>49659811
>After: Depending on the dungeon, a copper miniature of the dungeon master for record or a t-shirt with "[S]lay the Dragon - Check" written in draconic.

Stealing this, because I like cheesy shit.
>>
>>49659728
Shittons of bottled water. You can't tell if the water's bad by looking at it in the Reclamation Zones, sadly. It SHOULD be, but who knows where the spring is?
>>
A lottery ticket.
>>
>>49659728
instant noodles I guess
>>
>>49659728
As other anons have said, jerky and water on the way in is one of the smarter things to do.

On the way out though - taquito and a slurpee. For some reason, I always crave those after working out, so I figure the same principle applies.
>>
>>49659728
Cornetto.
>>
Coming in, buy anything and everything necessary.

Coming out, steal all your money back. Put something in the tip jar on the way out to make up for it.
>>
>>49659728

Going in: Dry food like jerky and trail mix, water and some sort of natural juice. Matches, lighters, booze, condoms and candy too, if they're available.

Going out: Warm food and colder drinks.
>>
>>49659728
Going in? Soft drinks, heavy on the caffeine, and some krispy kreme donuts.

Going out? Slushy and a bag of crisps.
>>
>>49659728

Several varieties of those rotating wieners/sausages, a burger with damn near everything on it, loads of bottled water, one of those huge ass mugs to haul various liquids in, and several magazines of varying wank material.

Oh, and some toilet paper too. Never know when nature'll call.
>>
>>49659728
He'll ask for a resume and quite the team. Or buy a large blueberry slushy when he gets back. A 12 pack of beer for home.
>>
>>49659728
Before going in? Condoms.
After coming out? More condoms.
>>
>>49662529
>He'll ask for a resume and quite the team.

Why would your character rather work at the dungeon convenience store than dungeon crawl, anon?
>>
several e-cigarettes
>>
>>49659728

Energy drinks, mentos, and condoms

Laid
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.