[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are Chaos Orkz, Chaos Eldar (not Dark Eldar), and Chaos Tau like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (122KB, 900x886px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 900x886px
What are Chaos Orkz, Chaos Eldar (not Dark Eldar), and Chaos Tau like?
>>
>>49658117
Chaos Orks are extremely rare, and are usually shunned out of Ork society. If an Ork DOES become corrupted it's usually by accident.

Eldar die instantly when Chaos touches their soul. The closest you'll get to "Chaos Eldar" in terms of behavior are Dark Eldar, but they hate Chaos. On the Eldar Crone World (ancient Eldar worlds captured in the Eye of Terror) you'll find damned Eldar who are more just grimdark scenery than an actual faction.

Tau have very, very tiny souls, and so don't develop psykers and are very resistant to Chaos. Even if they were exposed to Chaos, their faith in the Greater Good would probably shield them even more.
>>
>>49658205
What are the dampens Eldar then?
>>
>>49658233
possessed or chaos spawn

>>49658205
there's an open question over the nature of Farsight's mysterious alien blade and his apparent incredible long life after he found it

Chaos Orks, in older editions, were usually followers of Khorne, but since the Gork/Mork importance (and violence) has been ramped up in later fluff, that seems less likely
>>
What ever you want them to be like OP. Whatever you like.
>>
File: possessed-orks.jpg (59KB, 600x235px) Image search: [Google]
possessed-orks.jpg
59KB, 600x235px
>>49658117

Nurgle Orks from 3e
>>
File: 1423411653936.jpg (84KB, 1068x482px) Image search: [Google]
1423411653936.jpg
84KB, 1068x482px
>>49658559

Khorne Stormboyz from 2e
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>49658205
>Space Asians don't have souls

Holy shit GW how do you get away with it?
>>
>>49658576

Because Tau are blue, cloved-hoofed aliens.
>>
>>49658205
I always thought that Orks couldn't even be corrupted as long as a Waaaagh is present due to their psychic network effectively acting like a single entity towards chaos.

Would explain how the fuck Tuska manage to keep fighting inside the Eye of Terror on Khorne's doorstep without apparently succumbing to Chaos.

Though that is all my headcanon.
>>
>>49661520
No, no you're right. Orks feed off of each other. That's why when some Orks DO try to turn to Chaos the other ones promptly beat the fuck out of them.

I'm not sure how genestealer-orks fit in, though, because I think those are a bit more common, especially among Freebootaz.
>>
>>49661576
Genestealer orks if discovered are usually killed or dumped into quarantine-arenas as they ARE ded-killy and great practice fights even for hardened nobz.
>>
>>49658117
Orks are beyond corruption. They don't even have a concept of sin. If a greater demon started directly talking to an ork, the ork would just comment how the shrooms were good today.
>>
>>49664672
>Orks are beyond corruption.

You : Herp durp I am a filthy Orkfanboy.

Lets see what the recent fluff says? The CSM 6th ED dex has a Nurglite Ork Warband called the Green Death.

The novella "Angron's Monolith" had Khornate feral Orks who succumbed to the power of Khorne when they settled near one of Angron's monolith's.

in FFG's "Tome of Blood", there were bands of "Bloodboyz" appearing among Orks living on a certain planet. This planet was implied to have had a Khornate daemon locked in its depths. The Bloodboyz abandon Gork and Mork to worship the Blood God.
>>
>>49658117
>Chaos Tau
An army of evil drones.
>>
>>49664733
Demonic pilots in the cockpits of the mecha.
>>
>>49658205
>Tau have very, very tiny souls, and so don't develop psykers

Both of these things will change over time to some degree. Humans only started to have psykers at any meaningful rate AFTER they started to do warp travel. Tau FTL does not really go into the warp per say but it does going to the void in between the material and the warp. As they have been improving their FTL drive that means going deeper into that void and some day to the other side of when traveling.

>their faith in the Greater Good would probably shield them even more.

Not likely. Faith in the Emperor works because the Emperor has a strong influence in the warp even on the golden throne. In the HH era faith that the world is a rational, sane place did not protect human btws.

It is really just a matter of time before the Tau start to have some degree of issue with chaos among them.
>>
>>49664865
>per say
>>
>>49664865
The amount of AI they use, its only a matter of time before that gets possessed.
>>
>>49664865
Humanity still had powerful psykers being born throughout it's entire history. Psykers became more prevalent after the Age of Strife as the line between materium and immaterium became thin. Tau are living in an age where that line is now nearly indistinguishable and totally lack Psykers. They're regimented and devoted lifestyle for the Greater Good has been explicitly mentioned to help protect them from Corruption because of course it does that. Space Marines, Sisters, Craftworlders, Tau. Regimented and ORDERly lifestyle resist Chaos.

Who'd of thunk it.
>>
>>49664709
The point is that they aren't as common as chaos humans, and aren't as big a threat as chaos humans to the galaxy either, despite how common works are.
Orks already live lives full of chaos and strife, so chaos worship is much less alien and heretical to them, they just don't really give a shit. A human might worship khorne to release all his buried desires to murder his colleagues and rebel against the bureaucracy of the imperium, the work doesn't see the point, worshipping khorne doesn't give him anything worshipping gork does.
This is why the very nature of chaos is self-destructive. Chaos can only exist where there is order to rebel against.
Also gork and mork beat up nurgle that one time so he's weary of them.
>>
>>49665019
No, the point is they exist and are not beyond corruption. At all.
>>
>>49664865
>per say
It's per se you fucking dumb piece of shit, if you want to look like an intellectual and speak Latin at least realize that you're fucking speaking Latin.
And it means through itself, or in a less direct translation in and of itself.

Kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>49665069
>triggered
>>
>>49664709

>Herp durp I am a filthy Orkfanboy.

Seriously, getting annoyed about someone liking the worst army in the whole game, which is almost oficially only a comic relief and guys to get beaten in hordes just to show how strong <insert any character from other armies here> is still amazes me.

I play orks and you could consider me a filthy ork fanboy, and I find the idea of khornate, nurgle or genestealer hybrid orks really entertaining.

Though I bet you jack off to marines gaining memories from eating brains, and right now I wouldn't consider you my nigga
>>
>>49665069
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
>>49665080
Getting that phrase wrong is the biggest sign of an idiot who likes to seem smarter than he is in existence, using it at all is pretty gay, but using it with no concept of what it actually is makes you an ultrahomo
>>
>>49665069
nobody likes a pendant
>>
>>49665112
>seem smarter than he is in existence
Ironic or projecting?
>>
>>49665108
Too long, did not read
>>
>>49665129
Read the whole sentence, the subclause in the middle stretches it a bit
>>
>>49665141
Wow, you really didn't get it.
Bless.
>>
>>49665019
Nope, Gork and Mork fighting Nurgle is a false or legend. It says that Orks are made free of disease because of it but considering all the cases of Orks succumbing to nurglite and other diseases the legend is just stinky hot air.
>>
>>49665130
>>49665080
I'm not the guy you're replying to, but you're down to "I was only pretending to be retarded" so keep your /b/ folder close at hand and post the picture when he tries to pump some facts into your shit-filled cranium.
>>
>>49665175
No mate, they're literally just mocking someone autistic enough to be so upset about per se as per say when errors like that are a diamond dozen.
>>
>>49665159
I was hoping you weren't acting like a retarded and just making a mistake
Guess I was wrong
>>
>>49665108
Best shitpost I've seen in a while.
>>
>>49665202
>acting like a retarded
And the beat goes on.
>>
>>49665107
Not him, but I am a Proper Oldboy and I find the crowd of "Orks can do AAAAANYTHING" people the most insufferable faggots ever.

Waaagh magic makes sure all the stupid useless shit orks cobble together works JUST ENOUGH to let them to slap shit, it doesn't make them super Pyskers who have cartoon physics.
>>
>>49665192
Still, this is a text board, it's natural to assume someones intelligence based on the way they write. And I know that spelling errors occur, and noone pastes comments into Microsoft Word or some other shit, but that's how it is here, and how it's been for a long time.

Also, it's okay if you post something that contributes to the discussion and you make a mistake.
But that guy just wanted to sound smart and he failed miserably. He deserves to be laughed at. This way we can hope he remembers that when there's no internet barrier of anonimity, for example in some kind of paper he has to write when he goes to school.

I'm pretty sure there are some mistakes in my post, feel free to point them out, I'll try to remember about those next time I post.
>>
>>49665316
Assume away.
But don't blow off in autistic grammer Nazi rage is all.
That also deserves to be laughed at.
>>
>>49665224
Yeah I feel you, I remember whole threads here about strapping watermelons (or some other shit) to orks instead of rockets and orks REALLY BELIEVING them to be jetpacks. It still makes me sad just thinking about it.
>>
>>49665334
Well, I have to agree.
Though I doubt the thread will get back on track after this discussion.
>>
>>49665214
I'm writing from a cell phone, I'm also not that guy
Nice try though
>>
>>49665108
>accept the facts
Failure copypasta
>>
>>49665334
>what is grammar
Boooo
>>
>>49665377
>I'm not me, I mean him...
Uhuh.
>>
>>49665393
Some cunt was bound to bite.
>>
>>49665406
Okay nigger look here

>>49665202
>>49665202
>>49665202
>>49665202

1/2
>>
ERRYONE QUIT BEING GITS AN' GET TA STOMPIN
>>
2/2

>>49665428
>>49665406
>>
File: Something extra.png (50KB, 421x467px) Image search: [Google]
Something extra.png
50KB, 421x467px
>>49665437
>>49665428
>>49665406
Bonus

How dumb do you feel now?
>>
>>49665448
>>49665437
Shopped.
>>
>>49665448
Autism.
>>
File: 1390545267033.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1390545267033.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>49658576
Holy fuck how did I not realise this sooner
>>
>>49665456
Nigguh
>>
>>49665456
Actual poster here, nah
>>
File: 1475721336624.gif (994KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1475721336624.gif
994KB, 500x279px
>>49665108
>MFW reading this post
10/10
>>
>>49658117
>Tau
I'm fairly sure the closest thing we have to a Chaos Tau is Commander Farsight.

If that's the case Chaos Tau are pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>49665498
........just how new are you?
>>
>>49665498
>actually reading through an entire piece of pasta designed to be too ´long and gay sounding to read
holy shit
>>
>>49665527
At least it's not that "Could anyone possibly defeat Madara somethingsomething" pasta, my mind just goes blank half way through the first line.
>>
>>49665559
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou,
>>
>>49665607
>>49665559
with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
>>
>>49658117
Can Eldar pledge themselves to other Chaos Gods to avoid being vored by Slannesh?
>>
>>49658117
putting all the shitposting and off-topic arguing to the side, I would really like to see a story about a group of Tau trapped by a warp storm experiencing daemonic possession of their drone AI and stuff. I feel like it would be an interesting read.
>>
>>49665758
Khorne would probably do it
But Eldar should know that becoming a mindless retard after a few years probably isn't worth it
>>
>>49658576
Not everybody knows about hot Internet memes.
>>
>>49665205
>>49665498
hownu.ru
>>
>>49665758
Eldar are too uppity for that, but if they did just being exposed to Chaos energy would probably kill them first and send them to Slaanesh.

Though to be fair why would Khorne want Eldar souls? The only time that comes up is Eldar soulstones are usually just used as currency to bribe Slaaneshi forces into favors/going away.
>>
>>49661520
>>49665019
Speaking of Tuska, isn't he the proof that Gork and Mork ain't shit? It is Khorne, or one of his Daemons, that snatches their souls up after death and then resurrects them each day, just to die and thus fuel Khorne.
>>
>>49668837
Yeah but Tuska himself didn't stop rolling with the G&M, he just considers kicking the shit outta Khornates for eternity to be a solid deal.
>>
>>49669023
Yeah, Tuska and his Warband haven't fallen to Chaos or been corrupted and still believe they fight for Gork and Mork.
But in the end the effect is the same as if they would have fallen, their souls are completely under the control of Khorne and all of their actions empower him and only him.
>>
>>49668837
>You'll never be a Keeper of Secrets and use your charms to seduce an impressionable young Eldar maiden so you can destroy her Craftworld and eat all of the souls within.

Slaanesh gets to have all the fun
>>
>>49658576

Battlefleet Gothic gives them a South African accent.

Doesn't change things, granted.
>>
There are chaos eldar. Ive seen a picture that im pretty sure is official of a inquisitor killing one. Cant post it right now.
>>
>>49670926
There are Crone World Eldar, who are essentially slaves to daemons in the Eye of Terror, and don't have an army.
>>
>>49661576
Orks usually kill 1st gen hybrids for not being orky enough, after that though, an extra clawed arm? DED CHOPPY
Sharper claws? Pretty choppy

If a cult can survive a few generations in Ork clans its usually ok, but they do struggle a lot at the start
>>
>>49671753
Orks have a very strong mentality, but so do Genestealer cultists. Would the Ork hybrids be more on the Tyranid side of trying to eventually fuck over the other Orks, or would they just be mutant Orks who happen to attract Tyranids to their presence? The latter is something most Orks would probably quite like.
>>
File: Chaos Eldar.jpg (273KB, 986x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Eldar.jpg
273KB, 986x1500px
Pic of a Chaos Eldar being killed by Czerak
>>
>>49658117
>Chaos Orkz
Lonely.
>Chaos Eldar
Weak.
>Chaos Tau
Play Fire Warrior and find out.
>>
>>49672573
So chaos tau are murder machines.
>>
>>49672695
Duh
>>
>>49672270
i imagine most of them are like the latter because the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! is pretty all encompassing, considering orks several generations down the genestealer line would probably be propagated into ork waagh since orks are made for foightin.
>>
>>49672270
ork cults would probably just be the ones challenging the warbosses for power

like, genestealer cults are all about creating unrest and securing positions of leadership, which is basically what regular orks do all day long. They'd just be weird looking orks with less animosity.
>>
>>49669670
Those aren't ork "souls" being made to fight every day for eternity. Those are actual phsyical orks that just happened to enter the warp. If anything that shows just how powerful gork and mork are.
>>
>>49672351
What the. Is this guys besty with a bunch of Harlequins or something? Thats a Solitaire weapon and cloak aint it?
>>
>>49672863
He spent a few years in the Black Library so the answer is probably yes.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Bronislaw_Czevak
>>
>>49672863
He's special.
>>
>>49672863
>Is this guys besty with a bunch of Harlequins or something?

Nope. They tried to capture him but he was too clever.
>>
>>49658117
Fuck that. What I want to know is what Chaos Tyranids are like. The infinite corruption of Chaos vs the infinite adaptability of Tyranids.
>>
>>49673143

A Tyranid Hive Ship got Nurgle corrupted for a while, but it was fighting back the entire time. Eventually it got recaptured by the Tyranids and sloughed off the Nurgle bits, but the ship itself retained a "tainted" aspect in an abstract sense.
>>
>>49658468

I thought Farsight's blade was a C'tan weapon?
>>
>>49673266

C'tan don't exactly have life-stealing tech. Maybe time-stealing, but that's usually in a more scifi manner.

It'd make more sense for the Eldar, since Eldar wraithbone has the kind of psychic properties which can do that shit. There's parallels to the Blades of Vaul in the description and flavor, and the shape itself seems to parallel the swords Wraithlords wield. Also the description of the statues in Arthas Moloch seems to parallel Wraithlords as well, with their slender forms and odd, slicked back heads.

I find it more likely it's an Eldar artifact, or an artifact of their Gods, but it could also be an artifact of some other random alien civilization. Still, it's unlikely to be a Necron/C'tan artifact because those artifacts work on realspace, and adding someone's remaining natural life to your own to extend your life is pretty distinctive of magic and the warp, which is integral to the Eldar and antithetical to the Necrons.
>>
File: AGPdelivers.jpg (2MB, 6000x4336px) Image search: [Google]
AGPdelivers.jpg
2MB, 6000x4336px
>>49673143
Read The All Guardsman Party
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.