[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 424
Thread images: 43

File: 40k.jpg (429KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
40k.jpg
429KB, 1024x768px
Abbadon can't do shit Edition
>October's White Dwarf
Scans
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6o7be8UuQA_eDUzbWVrQW9EbHM

>Rules Databases
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb
>>
I was playing Necrons and was kinda curious why 40k have so many useless rules and stats like LD.

Then i started IG.

Pic related is fucking awesome codex, when every point of leadership is important, army building is almost autistically complicated and i love it comparing to borecron 7ed necron codex.

Now i wonder how they will butcher this codex in next edition, i assume:
> no platoons, cause they are too complicated to understand by kids
> no "no slot" units like priests, cause kids cannot understand they are not obligatory HQ etc.
> "decurion" and boring formation instead of customizable army
> formation bonuses instead of orders

Just see Cadian supplement, i hate this shit.

How much time do you think we have to enjoy this codex untill they will butcher it into shit? Any leaks about Guard? Just started it but i think just before disaster...
>>
>>49637685
>every point of leadership is important
Just throw a priest in to every squad and never have to worry about it again.
>>
File: rUnSA6V.png (71KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
rUnSA6V.png
71KB, 1366x768px
>>49636264
>>
>>49637685
gaurds already squatted they are going to put all the guard stuff in genecults and chaos cultists and even orks. the army is literally over because its to omuch like WHFB where every one uses 3rd party guardsmen. they will NEVER make a astra militarum replacement so your stuck with it forever. be glad. militarum tempestus inquisitors sister of battle and arbites/grayknights will be redone into a "imperium guard" codex because gw knows no one legaly buys that m any guardsman.
>>
>>49638120
so yer old ig is FW only now. new IG will be awesome and prob launched after the necromunda boardgame that will introduce "new sisters" and "new arbites" oh yer and scions are the new guard. lewl. no more sub flak armor or flak armor its just too many models to paint. expect orks
>>
What's this about Strike Force Malomar in White Dwarf?
>>
>>49638133
if they give IG stuff to Genecults. then chaos then forces of Imperium then greyknights then orks you know ya astra mil wil never ever ever get updated but we have to wait n c. I'm think 99%. if you want a IG update use the 6 lists FW make and update regularly. the new ig will prob just copy solar aux. but use shitty sicon models.+ all that other crap as elites and maybe might not even use the leman russ. to represent the old guard being overthrown .. sorry mate. Leman russ codex incoming for easier allies and more loadouts picking which guardsmen are piloting them (that are left). the relics of the imperium have been lost to the warp my friend. you realise they almost didn't release astra militarum it took a month of bitching and moaning on 4chan to get them to rush it out and most of the art in it looks rushed. it was only put out because people didn't want the militarum tempest book two and the fact cadia was digital only says a lot. they have stoped printing thous minis man and are now just figuring out ways of seling them in other armys. guard will NEVER be updated and its already sub compedative.
>>
>>49638133
>sub-flak
U wot m8
>>
File: 1475101484021.png (487KB, 525x641px) Image search: [Google]
1475101484021.png
487KB, 525x641px
>>49638120
>yfw "Age of the Emperor" reboot will roll up every army into "Imperium", "Xenos" and "Chaos"
>yfw you will be able to field Taudar cheese armies with no restrictions whatsoever
>yfw no point limits
>>
So Fires of Cyraxus is delayed while Forge World works on book 7 of HH.
>>
>>49638182
vanilla marines aren't obsolete because there's 6 versions of meq. if anything it should give you hope for those other geqs coming out. it'd be nice to get something besides cadians
>>
>>49638194
Sub-flak, 6+ human armour.
Flak, 5+ human armour, standard issue for guard.
Carapace, 4+ human armour.
Power armour, 3+ for space marines and variants for humans.
>>
>>49638283
Tau and Eldar would be the only Xenos. Orks and Nids would end up with Chaos.
>>
>>49638328
Flak would only be 5+ against blast weapons and pie plates.
>>
>>49637761

Its not about fearless, its about orders and other tests. Priests also get bonus from LD for their tests so i usually give psyker to same squad or even comissar for more fluffy/friend lists.
>>
>>49638182
>guard will NEVER be updated and its already sub compedative.

I'd be perfectly fine with it. I am more worried about "updates" like Cadian if they replace current codex with bullshit "decurions" like those.

In my opinion, IG is not top-tier but perfect for me mid-tier. So i can play without anyone complain about "OP" (my Necrons are usually blamed for being OP, even if i dont spam wraiths/decurions etc), so i can try hard with sub-optimal army with skill and 2 wyverns and actually achieve tasty victory.
>>
>>49638325

Good, they have been working on HH7 for a long time now. I'm glad they are getting it done.
>>
Had a close game today, 1500 Eldar vs Necrons. Turning point was when my Fire Prism took out his Monoloth (it was a casual game) when it was on 2HP with a pen. He just didn't have enough firepower after that. On a side note, how the fuck do I kill an Orikan deathstar? Threw everything I had at that thing for a solid turn, didn't kill anything. That fugging 4+ RP is ridiculous, although as Eldar I guess I can't complain. Eventually I won because of First Blood and Linebreaker, but it went right down to the wire. Super fun game. Anyone else had any good games recently?

Oh yeah and he's giving one of his immortals a name and a backstory now, because one turn it tanked 12 twinlinked shuriken cannon shots and didn't die. Fucker was still alive at the end of the game, too, last in his unit.
>>
>>49638325
I'd really buy updated Valhallans. They actualy could make profit with snow mat and other winter-themed bullshit around it.

Imagine Valhallans vs Orks campaign update. Why the fuck GW don't want our money.
>>
why are all the hardbacks sold out and will they restock them?
>>
What does a fenrisian Death Star look like?
What does a Space Wolf kill team look like?
>>
File: necron_face.jpg (10KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
necron_face.jpg
10KB, 232x217px
>>49638696

If it was Shield lychguard orikanstar just dont even bother trying to kill it. Only one effective way is Wraithknight with D-sword and lucky stomp. Thats only one thing that i am afraid using lychstar. Otherwise just dodge it - move away with your extra mobile army. It's almost unkillable.

Fun thing i usually got same luck with immortals vs eldar. Had a lot of fun when they tanked impossible amount of scattershit and then tesled with 6-spam toasting those jetbikes.
>>
>>49638354
Necrons.
>>
>>49638794
Nah, it was scytheguard, but they still just did. Not. Go. Down. I'm not taking a WK until 2k points, but how would Wraithguard do? With their range, they'd only get one shot, but maybe if I took the flamers? I mean, I don't wanna pull cheesy bullshit, but this is an orikanstar we're talking here; are D-scythe guard justified?
>>
>>49638283
Plus Eldar are gonna get nerfed so hard we faceplant into the bottom of the heap next edition.
>>
>>49638905

Actually D-Scythes are considered better and more cheese. If you field them on foot they are fine. Actually i beat eldars with my necrons every time (and he is using them and WK). In current meta i'd say wraithguards are totally fine. Without them its hard to kill a Knight etc.

Problems are when people scouting them in tanks (giving them 12' forward + 6' move 1st turn) or deepstriking without scatter with dark eldar, killing anyhing they want on the board 1 or 2 turn.
>>
File: 1385266203185.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1385266203185.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>49638926
>eldar ever getting a bad update
>>
>>49638945
Oh yeah I know they are more cheesy with the scythes, that's why I was asking. And we're not taking superheavies until we hit 2000pts, just seems like the game should be balanced like that. Cool, I know what I'm buying next. Thanks!
>>
File: 1475548155712.png (119KB, 676x2703px) Image search: [Google]
1475548155712.png
119KB, 676x2703px
R8 my list.

Not playtested so I'm just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.
>>
So I am planning on making an exodite army but I have not kept up with Codex Eldar.

1) Can Wraithblades be troops?

2) How big is the Wraith Knight compared to the Lizardmen carnosaur

3) Do they still have a seperate Wraithseer?

4) Would Eldar surfing on terradons like hover boards look too silly?
>>
>>49638991
If your friend is playing Necrons you don't have to afraid. Necrons SHV are garbage.

What Necron player can do to annoy you is fielding 20+ wraiths.But then again, scytheguards are kinda counter for them.

I don't like the idea of D-weapon on infantry, but if you want to make your list more effective without WK it's a good way to go.

Also try to use wraithlord. I am not eldar player, but when i play necrons i have serious problem with that unit killing me in melee and hurting in range too. I treat it almost like a WK.

Also warpspiders and those long range tanks with I-testing weapons are annoying when i play necron vs eldar games.
>>
>>49639055

> i want to proxy Wraithknight

Please just die.
>>
>>49639084
I just want a big Dinosaur man.

I don't even want to use Jetbikes, I just want dino cavalry, some rangers for a little bulk and some big Dinosaurs.
>>
>>49639058
Well, these are friendly games, so I don't want to pull a That Guy, but on the other hand literally nothing I have is effective against the Orikanstar. I will deffo consider the Wraithlord, it's one of the units I wanted from the start anyway (started collecting this year). I went Iyanden because I love the fluff, it wasn't until I had like 3 units pained I found out Eldar were OP. Hence why I'm a bit cautious about taking the good stuff. But I do field Guardians and Vypers too, so maybe it balances out? Food for thought here, I'll have to make some decisions.
>>
>>49638926
Eldar were top tier in 6th edition before they got BUFFED in 7th edition
>>
>>49639055
1)wraithblades cannot be troops, but forgeworld did release an alternate core-formation for the warhost that can have 3 wraithblades. Additionally, the Wraithhost formation exists that is 3 units wraithguard/blades, 1 lord, 1 knight, and one spirit seer.

2) no, idea, but the wraithknight is fucking huge.

3) forgeworld produces a wraithseer, yes

4) if they were surfing, probably. if they were riding like normal people, that would look better
>>
>>49639169
I know what you mean but the idea of

>sit down and ride your pteradon like a normal person!

That gets to me
>>
>>49639143
Yeah, but people have been bitching about us, justifiably, for years now. Can't help but think we're gonna get a well-deserved spanking.
>>
File: buttbeard.png (85KB, 270x300px) Image search: [Google]
buttbeard.png
85KB, 270x300px
>Chaos Space Marines

What went so pathetically wrong?
>>
File: Thallax (WAKE ME UP).png (230KB, 540x295px) Image search: [Google]
Thallax (WAKE ME UP).png
230KB, 540x295px
>>49638318
Apparently.
>>
>>49638283
>implying there is an upside to age of the Emperor
Top armies hate it because they become average Joe's and skaven suddenly become awesome because everything was shit.
>>
>>49639293
You guys basically want all the Codex Space Marines goodies while also having all the cool Chaos stuff too.

No, you don't deserve ATSKNF stop fucking bitching about it. If you want it, play loyalists.

I'd be willing to let you guys have drop pods, but that's it.
>>
>>49639293
well for starters they betrayed the emperor
>>
>>49639101
I would say the carnosaur is too little for a wraithknight, the triceratops would fit better that roll, the carnosaur would be a wraithlord
>>
>>49639441
Pre HH SM all had it. Why would going to chaos suddenly remove what's genetically bred out of them.
>>
File: necron_com.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
necron_com.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>49639441
>unironically liking ATSKNF rule
>>
>>49639471
Because CSM are in it for their own power and advancement. They'd rather retreat to fight another day than make a heroic last stand.
You guys are just pissed that loyalists get a great rule.
OH NO WE ONLY VOTLW ITS NOT AS GOOD!

You also get to buy CCWs, Marks, and Icons.

Stop bitching.
>>
>>49639471
>Pre HH SM all had it
actually they didn't

ATSKNF is a result of guilliman's reforms and methods of recruiting/training.
>>
>>49639509
Wrong read thousand sims where Ahriman specifically says this.
>>
>>49639539
I don't play the sims that's a game for girls.
>>
>>49639568
Fuck you, Thousand Sons
>>
The grass is always greener. As a Blood Angels player I'd love to be able to buy an extra CCW for my tactical marines or have permanent Initiative 5.
>>
>>49639584
Yeah I know, they suck.
>>
>>49638283
SEE THIS FUCKING "REACTION" IMAGE ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO FART YOU OUT OF EXISTENCE I SWEAR
>>
>>49639471
ATSKNF is not a genetic trait, it is the result of hipno indoctrination, training, religious devotion and hero complex, even in the HH the nightlords can be scared away if you take down curze in tabletop, so no, they didn't get that, also the scouring caused great losses to the traitors legions in material, naval and personal assets, then you have the legion wars on the eye that were basically a free for all between the traitors and they don't have precisely the best manufacturing installations, most of the dark mechanicum forges in the eye are probably space fortresses to prevent sieges and move the fuck away when some of those fuckers decided to take your shit, because loyalty between them isn't precisely a thing, they backstab each other at the smallest of opportunity and lastly if you make the wrong move you end up being pursued by several warbands, dark mechanicum and imperium.
>>
>>49639471
No they don't. They have Legiones Astartes, which lets them regroup regardless of casualties. That's it. Plus their Legion-specific bonuses, like the Iron Warriors which let them ignore morale from ranged attacks.
>>
>>49639929
Lore perspective not fucking 30k
Pre HH did not know fear, it's mentioned in multiple novels.
>>
>>49639478
>ATSKNF

What is ATSKNF
>>
>>49640042
And they shall know no fear
>>
>>49640042
And They Shall Know No Fear
A T S K N F
ATSKNF
>>
File: Avengers1.jpg (59KB, 780x537px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers1.jpg
59KB, 780x537px
This and the Vulture/Vendetta are it
The Avenger has that bastard love child between an a-10 and stuka, and I love the futuristic look of the Vulture.
>>
File: pure em.png (295KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
pure em.png
295KB, 1000x800px
what happened with the .pdfs in the rule databases? why is everything .epub now?
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (284KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
284KB, 1600x1200px
is this a good deal for £85 and free P&P

Also why is brand new stuff really cheap on ebay?

I got a Militarum Tempestus Scion Command Squad for £15 with free P&P
>>
>>49640388
PDF's are 6th edition shit.
>>
DE player here. I think Blood Axes are cool.

Ork players, do you think it's a shit idea to add a mob of 30 shootas and a Warboss as an allied detachment to rush up the center of the board while all the DE element zoom up the flanks? What would be a good way to equip them? Or should I ditch the Warboss and take the Painboy's LD7 instead?
>>
What's the best site to get 40k bits?

Or should I just build what I get? I'm just starting out after all, but I wanted to customize these duides since they're;
A: My first dudes.
B: I wanted to start with Kill Team or preferably HoR if I can find games in my area.
C: Probably cheaper to buy a Tac squad and upgrade to Techmarine, Apothecary etc, rather than buying those dudes.

Basically, should a total novice build HIS DUDES as his first models, and how should I go about doing so, apart from buyign paints and thinning them?
>>
>>49640647
Clean mold lines, pre-assemble before gluing to check optimal fit and areas that might be tricky to paint.
>>
>>49640609
Get the mad dok for fearless 5+ fnp
>>
When does Cult ambush happen when you are deploying? The same time as infiltrate or the during regular deployment? And can they charge first turn?
>>
>>49640413
Depends on if you plan on using them. Most people (me included) find heavy weapon teams over costed (95 points for 3 bs3 lascannons that will evaporate under a stiff breeze). However, if you want them, that is a good deal money wise.
>>
>>49640847
instead of infiltrating, following all the usual restrictions of infiltrators, except where noted in the rule
>>
>>49640876
So its possible to charge on first player if you go first? Im looking through the rulebook and i cant find anything against it
>>
Is genestealer cults any good? I think the models and fluff are nice.
>>
>>49640609
squad of 40 point grots to shield the boyz
squad of 20 shooters with a warboss with klaw, nob with klaw and dockor to shield the dark eldar.

About 300 point allied detachment.
>>
>>49640963
Pretty strong rules from the looks of it, much better than normal tyranids.
>>
>>49640963
>I think the models and fluff are nice.
That all you need to know.
>>
>>49640903
try looking at the infiltrate rules.

In general, yes, there is no "you may not charge on the first turn rule"
HOWEVER
everything that might let you charge on the firs turn (scout, infiltrate, reserves, etc.) prevent you from charging
>>
>>49640994
but if you roll a six on the cult ambush table, which with the subterranean uprising formation makes it a good chance to, then you can charge even though you infiltrated. right?
>>
File: Iron Warriors.jpg (113KB, 811x419px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Warriors.jpg
113KB, 811x419px
Is it me or did they go Iron Warriors with the Traitor's Hate formations?

A lot of that stuff sounds like something you'd find in the Iron Warriors featured in Storm of Iron.

Especially the Daemon Engine formations, Obliterator Cult and the Outflanking Cultists formation.
>>
>>49641067
correct, because the 6 result explicitly gives you permission
>>
>>49639506
>You get to buy CCWs, Marks and Icons
>Loyalist Marines get Chapter Tactics which are almost always more useful for free

Okay.
>>
>>49641074
>Is it me or did they go Iron Warriors with the Traitor's Hate formations?
That because the CSM codex only really has two things, common csm and warpsmith toys.
>>
>>49641080
So if you play GSC you should deploy first then use cult ambush instead of infiltrate the hopefully get a 6 and charge on the first turn. This makes GSC seem really powerful as you could do a lot of damage first turn before the enemy can react
>>
>>49639506
The also get to be pinned, cower in fear, be wiped out in assault and die to the deldar toys regular marines ignore completely.
>>
>>49641124
daily reminder that Genestealer Cult is the only army that can win *before* the game begins.
>>
>>49641148

Tau usually do the same, just shooting.
>>
>>49641148
As if most games aren't decided biased on who goes first.
>>
>>49641148
>>49641169

Also all those droppods with gravcurions. There are a lot of things that can rape 1st turn
>>
>>49641175
that's a recent trend, and not something that should be accepted as standard
>>
>>49641148
>>49641169
>>49641175
>>49641184
>>49641196
>tfw the game is creeping towards turn one win conditions

Make it stop
>>
>>49641196

I actually think that is much better that retarded 2x shooting riptide wing spams.

You can counter GCult. Just put units in reserves for example. Cosrly, but making you safe. You can hide in transports, bubble-wrap etc. They mess with your tactics and i like it.

Still better than getting milion ignore cover 1st turn wounds from grav/tau bullshit.
>>
>>49641148
Also with the neophyte cavalcade leman russes get outflank. would a leman russ exterminator with heavy bolter sponsons be good? i play alot vs admech and skitarri so the ap4 would be great
>>
>>49641148
Many wind before deployment, the model shuffling are just formalities to make the hourlog drive seem less a waste.
>>
>>49641218
Part of the reason I mostly got out of Yu-gi-oh. The other reason is fucking sudden, ridiculous price spikes on cards for no reason other than that they topped in some random fucking FLGS tourney and then the idiots buying them all up and keeping those prices for a good while.
>>
>>49638175
In which white dwarf
>>
>>49641236
>Just put units in reserves
except you're only coming in on FIVES thanks to their reserves manipulation

>You can hide in transports
so they can surround and blow transports (and the entire unit inside) up thanks to how infiltrate and emergency disembarkation works? Hiding in transports is the worst thing you can do against an army with mass S4 rending and the ability to freely surround your transports before the game even begins.

>bubble-wrap etc.
against an army with significantly cheaper bodies that can also put themselves down anywhere on the table without even the risk of scattering?

>Still better
Nah it's just as bad. Arguably worse because they can jump back into reserves and do it again on any turn they want, while also getting models back for free.

Not to mention the fact that they can pull summoned units out of their asses as well.
>>
File: ree.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>49641218
>>49641253

>Space Marines
>New formation (droppods and grav centurions (grav weapons can be take for free in this formation) and rule:
>pre-emptive strike: Before game developement, you can land droppods from this formation to enemy reserves, disembark and perform 1 shooting phase into any targets. Then all units from this formation start game in ongoing reserves.

You know it will happen. Marines cant be that late, if anyone can win 1st turn they need turn 0 stuff.
>>
>>49638318
Do you realise how long we've been waiting for inferno, how long we've waited to say Magnus did nothing wrong, do you know how long we've wanted to told the furfags they're wrong
>>
Hey lags, sigmarfag wanting to start 40k here.
I'm looking for a Slaanesh CSM list because I love the idea of noise marines, the plan was to run them as troops and fill them into Rhinos to get close to the enemy by taking a Slaanesh Lord and then run some Raptors for fast attack and just fill the heavy support with predators or maulerfiends.
However my friend who I play with who's that guy when it comes to tabletop stuff is telling me this won't work and that 7e 40k doesn't work well for assault units.
So is there a way I can get a list like this to work? I'm not too bothered about the heavy support slot, I just want to keep the raptors and noise marines if possible.
Also has anyone got ideas for a Slaanesh warband paint scheme?
>>
>>49638696
I like how you specify that it was a casual game after mentioning the Monolith. Once upon a time it was terrifying on the battlefield.

No battles, but I just found a good new LGS. It's about a 30 minute drive, but its got space, friendly staff and cheap prices. I figure that I can deal with the drive if everything else is so sweet.
>>
>>49641374
Nope.

You can try but it'll be like sweeping marbles uphill.
>>
>>49639293
The heresy in general
Not assassinating Primarchs who didn't agree, not creating a ruin storm before hand to isolate terra, letting mortarion in on it, etc etc
>>
>>49639506
>you get ATSKNF for free
>we have to pay for marks rather than getting them for free because we're actually rogue mehrens not CHAOS space marines
>you get 10 man squads
>we get 20, yeah totally evens out
>>
>>49641337

>>49641236 (You)
>Just put units in reserves
>except you're only coming in on FIVES thanks to their reserves manipulation
Due to new retarded flyers, you can add +2 just fielding one flyer. GSC don't have any.

>You can hide in transports
>so they can surround and blow transports (and the entire unit inside) up thanks to how infiltrate and emergency disembarkation works? Hiding in transports is the worst thing you can do against an army with mass S4 rending and the ability to freely surround your transports before the game even begins.
Just put 2 other units on sides. It's easy to avoid if you deploy carefully about that possibility. Just stick other unit(s) near.

>bubble-wrap etc.
>against an army with significantly cheaper bodies that can also put themselves down anywhere on the table without even the risk of scattering?
My conscripts are quite cheap, i assume you. Also i think Cortez rule is working vs GSC, as they go thru reserves. Tau can just setup collective overwatch. I think only eldar will have problem, but they really need some counter.

>Still better
>Nah it's just as bad. Arguably worse because they can jump back into reserves and do it again on any turn they want, while also getting models back for free.
But wasting one turn to do this. This is huge. And d6 units back isn't that much. Necron ghost arks are resurecting d3 warriors (more expensive unit) per turn, without any roll or wasting turn and noone call them OP.

>Not to mention the fact that they can pull summoned units out of their asses as well.
As any army with daemon summoning or retarded Tau drone farm. I don't like this either, especially "fluffy" librarium conclaves with daemon spam
>>
So I want to field an Aspect Host Formation with 2 Dark Reapers for my Eldar Army, but I can't decide what I should put in for my last choice.
A third squad of dark reapers would be too expensive and I kinda want some more variety in my army. I feel like it would get too Heavy support focused if I'd put three in.
So I got points for Howling Banshees, Dire Avengers and Swooping Hawks (If I don't stock up on guys like I did with my dark reapers). Are 4 Swooping Hawks worth it or should I opt for another kind of Aspect Warrior?
>>
>>49639293
Just about everything.
>>
>>49641574
Hawks are pretty much a 6 or none deal.

Banshees are just decorative.

Avengers do decently in small squads.
>>
>>49641829
Are Banshees really that bad?
>>
>>49636264

40k noob here. Any chance there is a MEGA link to more pdf codexes?
>>
>>49642061

I think that implies they aren't bad, so much as the other options are far better.

Tax essentially.
>>
So how much hurt can you put on someone with outflanking mek guns?
>>
Anyone know how that "custom 40k ruleset" project is coming along?
>>
>>49642342
Because OP is a fagnigger

>Rules databases
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library(Stay the fuck away from the clowns)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

> Space 0Din's glorious work
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lsx27fo3rq2x7tk/Codex%20-%20Orks%207th%20Edition%20Update%20[Space%20Odin](2016).pdf?dl=0
>>
>>49640255
Not a fan of the bent wings. Something like the Me 262 with straight wings and the engines mounted beneath them would have worked better for me.

Also, why must it have permanent lascannons? Let me switch them out for something else, FW!
>>
>>49639293
Fluffwise the HH series. Ruleswise the 4e codex and Gav's "it's not my job to make rules for you people" retardation. After that the CSM have been drifting with no real point. They try to be the legions but they also try to be traitors.

I would make Codex: CSM be the long war legions with legion traits and maybe a generic "if you can't decide on these, make a generic warband with one of the following special rules instead of legion traits." Sort of like how it's in 30k.

For post-Heresy traitors, make a supplement for Codex: SM, which lets you make traitors that aren't fully CSM, but not 100% loyalist either. Maybe bring in some things from Codex: CSM while dropping some things from Codex: SM and tweak special rules to reflect their more renegade aspects.
>>
File: goul1461975922119.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
goul1461975922119.webm
2MB, 900x506px
>>49640963
>I think the models and fluff are good.
Then who cares about the rest? Don't be a WAAC fag like my friends who picked up Necrons despite not liking them on any level just to win more.
>>
Bolter or Bolt Pistol/Chainsword? No third options, sorry.
>>
>>49643642

>They try to be the legions but they also try to be traitors.

That's one in the same isn't it?

There are no Astartes "Legions" save the Traitors from the Heresy.

The Imperium even calls them "The Traitor Legions" in fact.
>>
File: WP_20150208_003.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150208_003.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>49641374
I'm a Slaaneshi CSM with a good W/L ratio.

Noise Marines are a strange creature. They can work wonders, but they are weird to use.
They can assault, they can be support, they can be artillery. They are flexible, but using them as you would with normal CSM is not going to work.
Rhinos on Noise Marines only work if you want them to have some extra protection while they are BlastMastering from the top hatch, even even there, only if you are sure you won't get penetrating hits.
So, very situational (and in that case you'll probably want Sonic Dreadnoughts instead).
The best use I found is to buy Blastmasters, not even bother with Sonic Blasters (unless you are against melee factions that will come to you), buy Icon and put them in cover.

The best combo I found, is the Chaos Lord of Slaanesh on Steed with Raptors.
Join them together, Outflank (with Acute Sense) thanks to the Lord, and when you enter move 12" and blast something with all the meltas you can have. Burning Brand is nice too.
Resist one turn (with some experience you will find the best place to outflank to maximize damage and minimize enemy retaliation) then, go amok with them in assault. Split the Lord from the Raptor for maximum damage.

>Also has anyone got ideas for a Slaanesh warband paint scheme?
I just took the III company Pre-Heresy one and put it in 40k. I love it.
>>
So purestrain genestealers are always purple/blue until they are joined to a specific give fleet?
>>
>>49639470
The Stegadon is smaller than the Carnosaur, fyi. only the Dread Saurian would come close to big enough. But its entirely the wrong shape
>>
>>49643784
Traitors as in post-Heresy fallen chapters. Red Corsairs and the like are not HH era legions and the books are filled with post-Heresy chapters that have gone Chaos. And because of this you get a whole mess where Legions have lost all their legion stuff and Traitor Chapters have lost all their loyalist stuff, and it's a whole mess of nothing laced with daemons.

GW needs to pic an identity and stick with it, then move the other identity to another book. Do legions or do traitor chapters. Don't try and stuff them into the same book.
>>
File: 1474054141192.gif (2MB, 244x194px) Image search: [Google]
1474054141192.gif
2MB, 244x194px
>>49639639
>>
>>49643858
Stegadon could make a nice Wraithlord, no? Put a big gun where the bolt thrower goes and shuriken catapults/flamers where the blowpipes would be mounted. Maybe get DE crew gunners modified to man the weapons.

If you do the psyker wraithlord, put like a seer on the dais to cast majick.
>>
>>49641346
> New tau rule
> During the deployment phase role a d6
> on a +3 you win

beat that spess nerds
>>
>>49644049
>New Space Marine rule
>During the deployment phase roll a d6
>On a 2+ you win, this roll is re-rollable

Next.
>>
>>49638926
Eldar have consistently been top-tier since i started playing back in fourth, you guys are the favoured sons of GW
>>
>>49638926
The only time Eldar have been subpar was in 5th edition and that was because they didnt get an update. Every single Eldar codex has had something overpowered.
>>
>>49644049
>new space marine rule
>before the match roll a d6
>on a result of 2+, physically crush your opponent's collection of models to represent the emporer's holy fury
>if your opponents are playing space marines, subtract 6 from this roll.
>>
What should be my next step after my deathwatch overkill box for genestealer cults? I already have ~30 purestrains too.
>>
>>49644838
A cadian and an acolyte hybrid box, make one squad with shotguns and the other with autoguns/lasguns, add transports or something.
>>
File: visible confusion.webm (1MB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
visible confusion.webm
1MB, 450x472px
>>49643917
>>
>>49644934
Someone should edit him with IG helmets
>>
>>Checks Mega file
There's no Space Marine core book... Should I ask? Is that a "Thing" that it's not there? Fuck'n noob. Just ask and take your mocking
>>
>>49645877
>about to reply with GTFO u fuckn noob
>hold on.jpg
>checks MEGA
>there really is no SM codex

Here's the old MEGA link with pdfs. It's there
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!ddAxALZD
>>
How do cults ally with other factions, like orks
>>
>>49646000
And like a Sainted Angel of the Emperor Himself came down and said "TAKE HEED OF MY TRIPLES, NOOB, AND READ OF MY DEATH ANGELS." And I wept bitter tears of joy
>>
>>49637685
What's wrong with the Cadian Supplement? It gave Bonuses to your HQ's orders, infantry formations that allowed the use of special orders, put Company command squads in several formations giving you more orders per turn, special orders for artillery, a special wargear that let tank commanders command other tank squadrons, more special wargear to boost leadership. And, need we forget, formations of formations of formations! (That is, the detachment is made of formations which themselves are infantry platoon "Mini-formations"). Hardly seems like GW is concerned about "Complications" let alone removing orders.

And the formations the book gave us allows for more divergent army lists. After all, I can now run my tanks in a Emp's Fist and still have room for artillery in a CAD or in an Emp's wrath formation, or I can take a flyer-and-mechguard list using the Emp's Blade and a CAD. Or I can go Psyker-crazy with that one detachment I never memorized. Or so much more! Hell, my veteran-based lists would only have a single officer in the entire army before the Emp's blade platoon.

And again I must ask: Why do people insist on running Decorians as Decorians? Just take one of the component formations and add it onto a CAD. As for the various HQ charactors like the priest, I'm pretty sure the codex said that you could take 0-3 of each in a detachment. The Cadian Battlegroup is a detachment, so unless they errata'd it shouldn't you still be able to grab up to 3 priests or whatever?
>>
File: Death_Company_Colour_Scheme.jpg (117KB, 497x677px) Image search: [Google]
Death_Company_Colour_Scheme.jpg
117KB, 497x677px
What's your guy's opinion on Lost Brotherhood Strike Force in the new Blood Angel's book? Thinking of running it but I can't decide between Archangels Orbital Intervention Force and Lucifer Armoured Task Force. Both just seem like really sex picks to go with all them Death Company Squads.

Speaking of Death Company
>Black Rage: All Models in Death Company Squads from this Fromation and all Death Company Dreadnoughts from this Formation add 1 to their Attacks characteristic whilst they are within 12" of their Formation's Death Company Chaplain .

>That's 6 attacks on the charge.
>That's 30 attacks with 5 fucking models.
>All them reroll to hit and to wound.

Does this kill the Tau?
>>
Why do we have a second thread before this one even ended?
>>
>>49643800

No.

Genestealers spawn in the colours of their hivefleet. If seperated, over time, they change colour back to Blue / Purple
>>
>>49644275

Eldar have been highest tier since 2nd edition m8...
>>
>>49648099
Because someone really hated ePubs so much they made a general that linked to a dead MEGA.
>>
>>49646247
thats fucking awesome, equip some Energy weapons, preferably maces(S 7 on the charge ) and kill them to death
>>
Since I didn't get an answer last thread might as well ask again.

What's a good way to get into 40k? I was looking at space hulk and other 40k boardgames but I don't know which one is the best to start with. I'm trying to get my friends into it as well.
>>
Question: since it has nothing written about in the wiki as of now, would you agree that the Knight Styrix is an excellent monster killer? Most MC dont have a save better than 3+ and at s8 and deflagerate it will eat carnifexes and the likes for second lunch, eh?
>tl;dr i wanna make an entry in the tactica about the styrix
>>
>>49639293
No legion rules really..they need to release some legion specific codexes
>>
Thoughts on this colour scheme?

The model itself is far from finished, I want to tidy up the edges and make the flesh smoother. But I'm not sure about the colours, I like the direct contrast, but I'm not sure how the orange will look on the bigger 'nids. I want to work in bright colours to improve as a painter.
>>
>>49648840
>would you agree that the Knight Styrix is an excellent monster killer?
No, I wouldnt. The thing is that most MCs arent really a problem to deal with. They are slow, their damage-output is manageable and they arent even that tough to kill.

But then there are the exceptions, two notable: XV104 Riptide and Wraithknight.

Riptide sports 2+ save so although Styrix wounds it on 2+, only 1/6 wounds will go through its save. And riptide can avoid assaults 1-2 extra turns by jumping away all day.

Wraithknight has only 3+ so Styrix hurts it but it sports T8 and FNP which protects it from major damage. And regardless of what primary weapons WK is carrying, they are well suited to kill Styrix in a heartbeat either via ranged or melee.

So no. Styrix is not a good "MC Hunter" because it cant deal with the most fearsome of MCs.

It also fails miserable against all FMCs due lack of twinlinking and skyfire.
>>
>>49648962
Looks nice so far, especially once the flesh is smoothed. About the orange: with hard contrasts you either go big or go home. Make the orange even brighter and add it as markings to the carapace
>>
Question, blade storm is ap2 on a to wound roll of 6, so, as it's not a to wound roll a 6 vs vehicles is not ap2?
>>
>>49649056
Yes. Same actually goes for Rending. Rending only grants ap2 on to-wound of 6, not armor penetration roll of 6.
>>
>>49644838
leman russ battletanks.
Loads of leman russ battletanks.
>>
>>49638354
>>49638796

I could see it as plausible for Necrons (destroyers/flayed one/c'tan servant types anyway), Daemons, and Tyranids all fighting somewhat alongside each other.

Logic is, Tyranids wouldn't necessarily acknowledge Necrons as viable targets, nor Daemons. Necrons and Daemons may not acknowledge each other, either, and likewise, Daemons may not recognize Tyranids as valid targets.

This is only trying to justify them as semi-allied, and strikes me as plausible as Slaanesh + Khorne or Nurgle + Tzeentch chaos forces. Simply put, zero biomass creatures (Daemons/Necrons) being ignored by Tyranids strikes me at LEAST as plausible as Slaaneshi Cultists being ignored by Bloodthirsters.
>>
>>49639441
I just wish our Chaotic alternatives weren't so fucking expensive, or were worth the cost. I'm not sure why the devs are so against the idea of making Chaos ultra-killy, but greatly outnumbered. I guess it'd step on the toes of those Grey Knight faggots and sell less Chaos models, so question answered I guess.
>>
>>49643917
>fart you out of existance, heh
>wait, how the fuck would that actually work
10/10 reaction.
>>
>>49646114
>What's wrong with the Cadian Supplement?

naked minimum infantry army: 1056 points, 178 models, no special weapon
lol wut?!
>>
>>49648962
There's a special place in hell for people who paint their Tyranids claws, hooves, and teeth in three different fucking color patterns.

It's all going to be made of the same material, why would you ever do this.
>>
Repostan from other thread:

CULT OF THE SHADOWMOUTH 1850

Cult Insurrection Detachment 1385 pts
Brood Cycle 520 pts
Acolyte Iconward 65pts
Acolyte Hybrids 40 pts
Acolyte Hybrids 40 pts
Acolyte Hybrids 40 pts
Neophyte Hybrids 50 pts
Autocannon Team 10 pts
Goliath Truck 50 pts
Neophyte Hybrids 50 pts
Autocannon Team 10 pts
Goliath Truck 50 pts
Hybrid Metamorphs 45 pts
Purestrain Genestealers 70 pts

Subterranean Uprising 380 pts
Primus 75 pts
Hybrid Metamorphs 45 pts
Acolyte Hybrids 40 pts
10 Acolytes 80 pts
Cult Icon 10 pts
Acolyte Hybrids 40 pts
10 Acolytes 80 pts
Cult Icon 10 pts

The First Curse 395 pts
ML 2 Patriarch 115 pts
20 Purestrain Genestealers 280 pts

Lords of the Cult 90 pts
ML 2 Magus 65 pts
The Crouchling 20 pts
Genestealer Familiar 5 pts
---------------
Broodcoven 255 pts
ML 2 Patriarch 115 pts
ML 2 Magus 65 pts
Primus 75 pts
---------------
Combined Arms Detachment 210 pts
HQ 130 pts
ML 2 Magus 65 pts
ML 2 Magus 65 pts

Troops 80 pts
Acolyte Hybrids 40 pts
Acolyte Hybrids 40 pts
>>
>>49649696
yeah because horses have black teeth
>>
File: 87654345678.jpg (97KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
87654345678.jpg
97KB, 600x470px
>>49649265
Sounds like a proper army to me, now forward into the enemies' guns!
>>
>>49649720
>horses can be compared to bioengineered killing machines with a lifespan measured in hours
Tyranid extremities are designed for the sole purpose of killing things. They don't need enamel on the teeth because they aren't for eating, they're for ripping your face off. Likewise the hooves are just shorter thicker claws meant to alternate between running and kicking your shit in while stabbing you.
>>
>>49649731
it's almost like a body part engineered by an alien intelligence for walking is going to require a different makeup to a body part engineered by an alien intelligence for the sole purpose of slashing shit

Yeah you can walk around on fucking skates while wielding your twin katanas, but it's neither quick or efficient for the intended purpose of moving from point A to point B.
>>
>>49641148
Wait so what's this new Genestealer codex like? whats their special rules? I thought Genestealers would be just a neat fluffy subfaction who aren't really that powerful. Are they actually good? Do tell.
>>
>>49649750
That difference in make-up is done entirely with geometry. As already stated, hooves are shorter and thicker. They're still the same material as the claws so they're going to be the same color. The teeth follow the same pattern - they aren't there to last a long lifespan protected from mouth bacteria by enamel, they're tiny stabbing weapons meant to hold prey in place while it gets gutted.

Everything sharp on a Tyranid is going to be made out of the same substance because it's all serving the same purpose which is to fuck your day up.
>>
>>49649137
tyranids and daemons fight each other in the latest nid codex. It's more like "these bugs are killing our worshippers" and the nids defending themselves, though.
>>
>>49649758
>genestealers
>not meant to be powerful
How new are you to 40k?
>>
>>49649772

Yeah, The Daemons pour out onto a shrine world for some tasty treats but all they find Is Tyranids post invasion and the two duke it out.

The Nids utterly decimate the Daemons.
>>
>>49649770
>They're still the same material as the claws
or maybe they use a different material for a better result

Literally every studio army has had the claws and teeth as separate colours, and you're going to flip out on someone painting tyranids in their own way?
>>
>>49649758

>who aren't really that powerful

In the scheme of things, they're really not...

A cult is a single world / few worlds within a system.

A Space Marine Chapter / Waaagh / Tau incursion force etc would destroy the vast majority of them utterly.

However, What you're seeing on the tabletop is the day the Cult emerges, having planted themselves in every facet of society, and as one they have emerged swarming and destroying everything in their path. Generations / centuries in the making.

So the Marine Garrison / Guard Force / Dark Eldar Raiding Party, Necron Vanguard etc is having to face down this Purple tinged rabble that just burst forth from every building, sewer, vehicle etc
>>
>>49648824
Kill Team is the starting point of the tabletop game
Dawn of War vidya if you're too poor for the tabletop.
>>
>>49649786
The studio armies also paint the gun-symbiotes different colors than the Hive Fleet even though they're just more Tyranid creatures from the same fleet in their own right and this makes zero sense. I don't put any stock in what they do.

The dude can paint his nids however he wants but it doesn't mean it doesn't look dumb when he does it inconsistently across the appendages.
>>
>>49649773
>>49649799

Okay, so what are their rules though? What's it like to play Genestealers?
>>
>>49639037
dude, thats way too much shit, read this and try again
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics#Looking_for_advice
>>
>>49637685
5th ed guard was even better, if you can believe it.
>>
>>49649817
Do you like the idea of showing up 3" from your opponent on the first turn able to charge, and then making 2345723463456 Rending attacks at a higher initiative and weapon skill while getting buffed out the ass with auras and psychic powers that boost your strength and hit-rolls while debuffing the enemy? Then next turn disappearing into Reserves, then coming back again possibly able to do the same thing across the table except you regain some of the models that died previously? And also you can summon more free shit that can do the same thing?
>>
Looking for a feq hintw on polishing these two lists options for a Combat Patrol variant. (40k@400points)

First thematic choice
>Pirate Patrol (400pts)<

> HQ <
Da Kaptin - Kaptin Badrukk, Da Freeboota King [2x Ammo Runt]

> Troops <
ABB (Able bodied boys) - Boyz
10x Boy [10x Slugga]

Swabbies - 10x Gretchin
Runtherd [Grabba stik]

> Fast Attack <
Boarda Boyz - 5x Stormboys
Stormboy Nob [Big Choppa]

> Heavy Support <
Da mates - Badrukk's Flash Gitz
4x Flash Gits
Furst Mate Grogg [Bosspole, Choppa, Gitfinda, Razbog's Snazzgun, Stikkbombs]

Second, less thematic more functional choice
> Madd Mek's (400pts) <

> HQ <
Big Mek [Choppa, Gift: Warboss Gazbag's Blitzbike, Slugga]

> Troops <
Waugh Boyz
12x Boy [12x Shoota]
Trukk [Big Shoota, Reinforced Ram]

> Fast Attack <
6x Warbiker
Warbiker Nob [Big Choppa]

Warbuggies [Skorcha, Skorcha]
>>
>>49649840
>2345723463456 Rending attacks
How many points is that?
>>
>>49649847
like 400 or so.
>>
>>49649840
How reliably?
>>
>>49649807
>and this makes zero sense
you're going to have to elaborate here

it's not like alien IFF is done visually. They have no uniforms or dress codes. The gun-creatures are grafted onto their arms but there's nothing requiring them to have matching outfits with their host.

Maybe a separate norn queen handles all the guns while the main one just pumps out gants and warriors.
>>
Whats a decent (free) epub reader?
>>
>>49649855
With some of the Formations, about 50% of the time. The times you fail to get the early charge with your death squads, if you're running enough units, you'll probably still get some charges off with chaff that can tie up the enemy to prevent them from shooting for a turn until the heavy hitters charge turn 2.
>>
>>49649854
So 400 points of 15 point genestealers...
The formation grants them 90 billion attacks each?
>>
>>49649867
Kindle
>>
>>49649867
Pc-Readium, Android-Kobo, iOS-kys
>>
>>49649866
>The gun-creatures are grafted onto their arms but there's nothing requiring them to have matching outfits with their host.
Every Tyranid in a Hivefleet has the same coloration. This has pretty much always been the case. Tyranid guns are Tyranids. They don't make distinctions between the two. They don't classify the carriers as "things that hold guns" and the guns as "guns carried by other things", every organism in a Hivefleet is just a tool or a weapon to them.
>>
>>49649880
In that ballpark, more or less.
>>
File: tyrant.png (973KB, 951x488px) Image search: [Google]
tyrant.png
973KB, 951x488px
>>49649892
>Every Tyranid in a Hivefleet has the same coloration. This has pretty much always been the case.
look if you don't like it just say you don't like it, I won't judge

but "literally only in (most of) the 3rd edition codex" is not "pretty much always the case".
>>
>>49649892
>Tyranid guns are Tyranids.
To expound on that... when you're looking at what you think is one Tyranid it's usually dozens of them.

A Hormagaunt is a Tyranid. So are the adrenal sac parasites grafted to its back, so are the diminutive creatures hanging out under its tongue barb that are waiting to get injected into you, so are the phages swimming through its blood, so are the embryos dormant in its body hibernating until it dies so they can eat its flesh and hatch into new Hormagaunts within the day, so are the little fungus deposits in its gill slits which are contributing in their own tiny way towards tyrannoforming the atmosphere with the little Tyranid spores they release, and so is the Fleshborer attached to the Termagant scuttling beside it, and so are the Fleshborers offspring which it shoots as ammunition.

All of these things are equally Tyranids, none of them any less Tyranid than any other, and all of them are going to be the same coloration because in all the art of Tyranids ever, Carnifexes and Termagants and Ripper Swarms and Biovores and Zoanthropes are all the same coloration, and to do it any other way would be inconsistent.
>>
>"literally only in the 3rd edition codex"
>posts a picture of one model, not a group of them which would all be the same color
You clearly missed the point of what I was saying, I wasn't talking about the guns.
>>
File: achilleos.jpg (435KB, 1295x885px) Image search: [Google]
achilleos.jpg
435KB, 1295x885px
>>49649933
>in all the art of Tyranids ever
why do people insist on taking the faction with the most potential visual variety and boiling it down into homogeneous blobs

Like, completely arbitrarily. There's nothing in the fluff mandating it beyond the assumption that hive fleets have some kind of uniform.

Ironically enough the only fluff we have on the matter of coloration is from old stuff, where tyranids were wildly different colors from brood to brood, with the only thing signifying them as being part of the same army being their cranial markings, inherited from the Norn Queen that created them.
>>
>>49649957
Look at that terminator, look at his tiny feets!
>>
>>49649957
You're using outdated fluff as evidence. Everything since 3rd edition onwards has had Hivefleet tendrils as homogenously coloured.

Furthermore, Tyranids don't care about "visual variety", they only care about efficiency. A really, truly fluffy Tyranid paint scheme would be camouflaging all of them to the style of terrain you use for the bases. So yes I suppose in a sense you would end up with wildly different colors between broods, but not broods that would be fighting side by side on the same battlefield. The only time Tyranids wouldn't be already adapted to the terrain would be in things like boarding actions, in which case they would probably be whatever colour comes naturally to the material their biology is made of without having wasted energy and biomass on chromatophores.
>>
>>49649696

>Teeth are keratin

Uwot m8
>>
>>49649988
>tyranid teeth are anything like naturally evolved animal teeth
>tyranid hooves are keratin
Uwot yerself, buddy.
>>
File: tyrant.png (2MB, 975x603px) Image search: [Google]
tyrant.png
2MB, 975x603px
>>49649947
>which would all be the same color
what, you need me to point out the clashing schemes present in old armies?

>>49649982
>You're using outdated fluff as evidence. Everything since 3rd edition onwards has had Hivefleet tendrils as homogenously coloured.
for the miniatures, yes, but there's nothing at all requiring them to look that way in the fluff. Nor is there really anything discounting the ideas of natural markings on the models beyond painters being lazy and solid colors being easier, since they constantly show up in the example images.

Except for leviathan. They've recently started actually mentioning that scheme in passages of fluff and novels which is a bit of a departure from the norm.
>>
File: The Greater Good Corrupted.png (83KB, 875x461px) Image search: [Google]
The Greater Good Corrupted.png
83KB, 875x461px
Why are Tau such retards?
>>
>>49650009
Prior to the recent Leviathan fluff that you mention, though, almost all fluff involving Tyranids that I can think of just described them as "dark" or "black", probably because the writers were just visualizing Giger's xenomorph, maybe not even consciously.

You made your point about the old 2e armies though.
>>
If Catachans are so 'ard then how come they aren't turned into space marines?

Fenris 1

Catachan 0
>>
>>49650021
That's kinda my point, what color they were wasn't really relevant. They could be naturally suited to the terrain, or garish purples and reds with no consistency. Tyranids didn't give a fuck and the people observing them had more important things on their minds (namely, trying to not get killed)
>>
>>49638120
Wait, really? They're gonna squat IG? Do you have any source or anything you base this on? I don't follow the development that closely, buy this would be pretty sad

Seems like it'd be a big change/development fluff-wise
>>
In an alternate version of the setting, a Genestealer dominated tyranid race could be interesting. Think a more sentient race, though only the hybrids really bother to talk gothic, which still infiltrates, dominates, strip mines the planet and tyrannoforms it. Cultists are actually rewarded by joining the greater society of these hostile buggers who eat everyone else.

In this, the other Nids would be other parts of their controlled, weaponised ecosystem. Beasts and bioweapons loosed to pacify worlds and render their meat for processing.

Just... A similar threat, but less faceless. Not saying it's better, just that it could be interesting to explore.
>>
>>49639506

People really tend to underestimate Fear because so many armies straight up ignore it or don't care about it. That's fair enough, but let me tell you, as an Ork player, Fear fucks you hardcore. Do you know what it's like to charge any Daemon unit, or any Monstrous Creature, and have a 44% chance of only hitting the thing on 5's? Do you know how much that fucks up your strategy?

Fear is nasty. When it can work.
>>
>>49650025
Because it would be a downgrade.
>>
>>49650090
Yeah as a Tyranid player I forget that rule exists.

Also morale checks from losses from shooting and so on.
>>
>>49650068
Don't believe everything you read, and especially not here
>>
>>49649704
As stated in the other thread, this list is illegal.

You can't have more than 1 Patriarch, Magus, or Primus in a Cult Insurrection detachment.

As it is, you have 2 Primuses, 2 Patriarchs, and 2 Magi.
>>
>>49640609
>Ork players, do you think it's a shit idea to add a mob of 30 shootas

Yes.

>and a Warboss

Yes.

>as an allied detachment to rush up the center of the board

Yes.

>What would be a good way to equip them?

Not taking them.

What you're looking for is some kind of big threat unit that draws fire whilst your fast stuff rushes up the flanks. Great idea in practice, it's just that Orks are a terrible choice for that. 30 Boyz scares no-one. They're on foot, so Turn 1 and 2 your opponent can just turn their ranged weapons onto your flying tissue-paper boxes and shred them to pieces whilst the Boyz are still footslogging forwards. Then they're free to counter-charge the Boyz, or blow them to pieces, or whatever other variety of ways they want to deal with them. It's not hard to remove Boyz, and they're not Fearless anymore.

Other codices will do what you want, better. Hell, a big mob of Daemons slogging up the board will tank firepower better thanks to their invuls, and be a big enough threat to draw that fire.
>>
What units should I include in a Space Wolf killteam?
>>
>>49650130
The Broodcoven isn't part of the Insurrection detachment. Any Formation can be taken as a standalone detachment.
>>
>>49650119
Especially from that twat, a thread or two ago he was saying the same nonsense in broken, barely understandable english.
>>
>>49650142
White dwarf suggested "Just grab a couple fucking wolfriders and be done with it"

Direct quote:
"All the models in Simon's Kill Team were made from the Thunderwolf Cavalry kit, with a few weapon swaps from the Space Wolves pack"
>>
>>49650130
I knew some dumbass was going to post this.

The lines separating the broodcoven from the other detachments are clearly there for a reason.
>>
>>49650186
Sounds easy enough, the other challenge I face is making an orkz killteam
>>
>>49650161

>Some men just want to waste points
>>
>>49649696
>his paint scheme doesnt fit into my headcanon
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>49650203
>4 psychic mastery levels, tons of additional buff auras and a second primus to bring a second unit in the subterranean uprising to 3d6 ambush is a waste of points
Bruh.
>>
you know
i legally buy all of my stuff. i play IG. i personally find army building really easy, Specially the platoons.
its just balancing AT-AP-AA and then
-infantry to heavy armour to fast attacks and elites.

I just figured out that having all the vets and important infantry units in chimeras works wonders to piss off people who aren't used to seeing More vehicles than there are Infantry.
'specially when i always go flamer hull weapon and Autocannon turret.
>>
>>49650197
>just wanted to provide constructive criticism on a list, which appeared to make a simple mistake

But fuck me, right? Sure shows me for trying to be helpful.
>>
>>49646247
>12" overwatch
try again, Gue'La
>>
>>49650217
i forgot to write in Squads there. and i have a Sentinel tank hunter formation with 6 walkers.
>>
>>49649977
No, he's standing in some must that covers his feet. Look at all the other dudes, they're ankle deep in it and the terminators and genestealers in front of him are sunken into it.
>>
>>49650198
I used Skrakk's Skull-Nobz for that, maybe not an ideal choice but it worked pretty well.

For reference

5 Nobz with 'eavy armor, Slugga, and Stikkbomz.

Skrak Head-Smasha with a choppa and a bosspole

1 nob with a choppa

1 nob with a Kombi-weapon Skorcha and an ammo runt

and 2 nobz with power claws and bosspoles.

Maybe not an ideal choice but it was fun enough to play with.

White Dwarf suggests 15 Stormboyz

(September 2016 issue)
>>
>>49650142
Silent old scout, surly old longfang, a few grey large boistrous sergeant, a HQ of choice and maybe a gaggle of eager blood claws.
>>
>>49650243
Few grey hunters*
>>
>>49650015
Reminder that anyone who thinks the Tau won that particular debacle should carefully reread the last line until it sinks in.
>>
File: 1474943475570.png (335KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474943475570.png
335KB, 600x600px
>>49650235

Oh, I formatted that a bit weirdly.

It's 5 Nobz total, and they all have 'eavy armor, sluggas, and Stikkbomz. The other listings are their individual wargear.
>>
>>49650203
Elaborate.
>>
>>49650261
I want to say his name is a reference because GW likes doing that, but can't really think of anything.
>>
>>49650278
>"""eccentric""" Ethereal
>"productive"
Anon.

He's a fucking genestealer.
>>
>>49650291
No that's obvious, but his name. GW likes to hide gimmick reference names in their obscure nobody characters.

but I can't think of anything for Aun'ghol
>>
>>49650015
>"Ksi'm'yen will grow larger."
-Aun'ghol
>>
>>49650300
Oh, alright. Yeah I dunno. Only thing that comes to mind is "Uncle".

Like, haha, oh that's just weird ol' eccentric Uncle Tauguy, if I didn't know better I'd think he was an alien hybrid or something but he's a part of the family so we gotta put up with it.
>>
Found a reasonably cheap Black Templars Velnerable Dreadnought on eBay. Is it worth picking that one up for sub-1500 points armies or should I save myself the money?
>>
If a dreadnought or a space marine falls into water (ex:icy lake collapsing under their feet), can he swim or will he drown and die?
>>
>>49650708
>"Phase 9: This additional lung activates when a Space Marine needs to breathe in low-oxygen or poisoned atmospheres, and even water."

Yet there's cases of marines falling into water and drowning. That market appeal and IP.
>>
>>49650729

Note that most chapters dont have all the implants in working condition due mutation.
>>
>>49650748
It's always the convenient explanation to explain why the author forgot common knowledge about how Marines work.
>>
>>49650168
how is that any different than the shit he was spewing just now?
>>
>>49650708
Space marines armor functions in a vacuum so it should work underwater. I assume a dread is sealed also but neither seem buoyant enough to swim so they would have to walk far enough to get out of the water or survive long enough to signal help. How dense is a space marine without armor? They might be able to swim.
>>
>>49637685
nah dude, GW tends to make armies shit, and then when sales drop they make the next codex broken as fuck. They already made guard broken in 5th, so it might be a while, but considering that
1.It's an army that has a pretty big playerbase
and
2. You have to get a lot of models to play it right
You can be sure the next codex will be pretty fuckin' powerful. This codex was the shit nerf, next will be the adjustment.
>>
>>49650269
That sounds really cool, I'll have to try that KT our next time I'm at my game store
>>
>>49650802
Its not 30 lines long
>>
>>49638182
>sub-competitive
well, I'll give you that. But IG can be good, the idea is just that you need to focus on quantity rather than quality. I generally go 100-150 guys, then get a company commander from the battlegroup, give everyone in 6" preferred enemy. Then just get like 6 or 7 russes and some wyverns, and you'll stomp on shit just by sheer number of pie-plates and dice
>>
>>49650832
>implying GW is this clever

They just make whatever they think is cool, good or bad. If "new unit is always OP" is a thing, why are there new units that aren't so strong?
>>
>>49650015

>Ksi'm'yen.

That's not a made up Sept. That's an official sept from the third sphere (now isolated by the firewall). That means that every Tau who plays as this particular sept could be playing genestealers. It's lime if suddenly an official regiment, say Tanith, were genestealera all along.
>>
>>49650235
What's the strategy behind this?
>>
>>49650852
>who plays as this particular sept
does anyone on the planet play as that particular sept tho
>>
>>49650336
Ven dreads with assault cannons are great units, high volume of rending shots and can blend tough units in melee.
>>
>>49650850
>Implying GW isn't clever enough to manipulate people into constantly buying their plastic crack
I mean, look at tau in 4th, fish of fury made them OP as fuck, then in 5th and 6th they blew ass, now they're OP as fuck in 7th.
IG was OP as fuck in 5th and 6th, now it's mediocre in 7th. If you look at pretty much any non-SM army's competitiveness edition to edition, you can see that it waxes and wanes just about every other edition to keep sales up.
>>
>>49650876

I think it's the one attributed with good luck and fortune. Not the most popular option and I doubt it has official colours, but I can see someone being attracted to Lucky Tau.
>>
>>49650729
>Yet there's cases of marines falling into water and drowning. That market appeal and IP.

The additional lung is not fish gills.It just means they can stay longer in water than an average human. A human can hold his breath for 5 mins. a Marine probably 10,
>>
>>49650899
If they were that clever why'd they decide to drop the entire ork and deldar segment sales?
>>
>>49638120
DIGGANOBZ
>>
>>49650899
Yeah, it's almost as if they have no idea what they're doing and something being OP is a fluke.

If they were consistently making new units OP to sell them, how come you got stuff like Orgryns/Bullgryns, which haven't been strong for ages, or those brand new SM AA tanks, which are highly situational at best. Meanwhile Eldar, for example, have gotten strong buffs on old ass units in the past, like the wave serpent shield thing. That model sure wasn't new when they implemented that rule to it.
>>
>>49650924
>piece specifically say 'breathe'
>"nah, mate, it's just holding their breath"
>>
>>49650924
A human freediver can go 20 minutes.
Now a marine body is likely to need more oxygen but also store and circulate better along with being inherently able to shut down organs and digestive systems.
>>
>>49650846
Disagree. The Guard strength isn't in just raw numbers...that's ork and nid territory.
Guard strength is in WEAPON COUNT. They can bring more special and heavy weapons for cheap than pretty much any other army out there. They sacrifice unit quality for it, but when you bounce that many dice, who cares?

Case in Point. Squad of Sternguard with combi-meltas in a Drop Pod. Assuming 4 combi-meltas and minimum squad size that's 195 points. For 15 points less, you can get two squads of Scions that'll pack the same amount of anti-tank (except it's not combi-weapons, they just carry meltaguns) and they can deep strike without a drop pod, AND they get move through cover and can split their fire between two targets. Same BS, same firepower (except they can fire more than once), less points, less toughness.

This is actually not the best example, since Scions are a bit pricey and Sternguard are a bit cheap, but you get the idea.
>>
Anyone got a link to Imperial Armour 13? I'm building a CSM list against my better judgement.
>>
>>49649696
Because they want to and it looks cool.
>>
>>49650926
or why did they introduce a new model (blastajet) to one of the weakest armies without making that model mitigate the problems. Maybe they just don't want sales.

Or maybe they have no idea what they do. Each Jetbike can take a scatterlaser because thats what the kit allows. Who cares if it makes any sense...
>>
Why isn't there a psyker formation in Traitor's Hate? Why doesn't Traitor's Hate support Black Legion? Why did they bother reprinting the same formations over and over across three books? Why didn't they update the god powers?
>>
>>49649696
the place aint so special. Its the paint-your-models-the-way-you-want place.
>>
>>49651032
mega:///#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!EVh0GZZS
>>
>>49650080
Eh, part of what makes tyranids interesting is being faceless in a setting full of more human factions.
>>
>>49650235
This seems too slow
>>
>>49650222
>Sure shows me for trying to be helpful.

Actually yeah, kind of

Never reply to list-posting faggots as a rule of thumb for a better thread
>>
>>49651124
Thanks senpai
>>
File: 1400101897685.jpg (91KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1400101897685.jpg
91KB, 1024x768px
>>49636264
Havnt played 40k since the mid 5th edition and looking to get back in.
From what Ive been reading, orks are now one of the weakest armies around and chaos is now so neutered its not even worth running (double so without talons) and that the core codex is so bad I should just get crimson and hope for the best.

How true is all of this. Also, how good is 7th's rulebook. Did I come back at the wrong time?
>>
>>49651215
7th is just 6th with all the annoying crap forced in (superheavies etc) and a few cleanups

wait til next year, 8th will save us from this living nightmare
>>
File: abeshrug.jpg (52KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
abeshrug.jpg
52KB, 680x510px
>>49651084
1. Because there is already enough shit inspired from Black legion we didn't need a 'new Cyclopia cabal'. - you will later complain about this.

2. How does it not support BL? what stops you from using both? I don't know what you're asking. i don't think you even know.

3. TH formations are just inspired by BL and CS formations, but all of them are unique and do different things. E.G The Daemon hunting pack and Daemon warpack are not the same things but similar in design.

4. Because those will be in the CSM book you fool, TH isn't a codex. we did receive the four 'new' powers from Angels of death, but I'm sure you have a problem with this as well.

Traitor's Hate is far from perfect but somehow you missed all the existing valid criticism and sperged out over shit i don't think anyone else had brought up.
>>
>>49651264
>wait til next year, 8th will save us from this living nightmare
And then you have to wait another 2 to 10 years for your codex to be updated. IF it gets updated.
>>
>>49650832

I don't want OP codex. I don't want all those grav shitlords starting to play guard now (mixing with some gay marines comboes and knights) beacause "oh i always liked their fluff now"

I just want all the complexity of this codex preserved. I am afraid of (even if strong) some almost obligatory formations like Cadian Supplement had. 0 creativity, just formations. As Necron player i can say, it's really boring.
>>
>>49651264
Would I be better off just playing 5th?
>>
>>49651291
For sure.
>>
>>49651215
You came back just in time...to play Space Marines. Enjoy having formations that give you absurd bonuses and free vehicles because GW let a chimp on a typewriter into the office when the writer for formations was out.

Oh, don't worry, Chaos has formations too. Even a formation for Warp Talons that lets them charge out of reserve.

But it's a disordered charge and sucks shit compared to the Skyhammer Space Marine formation that lets assault marines charge out of reserve, without penalty, in addition to various other bonuses including relentless pinning devastators.

As far as orks go, fuck you.

That's pretty much the sum of it. Fuck you.

So unless you want to get cancer, avoid formations at all costs. My FLGS is considering banning formations in the tournament they have coming up just because they're so cancerous and limiting. Space Marines or else eat four drop pods up the ass turn one.
>>
>>49651315
so... what the fuck are formations. Something 6th came up with?
>>
File: tau11[1].jpg (293KB, 1706x702px) Image search: [Google]
tau11[1].jpg
293KB, 1706x702px
>>49651334
Idea: take some varied unit, force people to take "tax" units to have varied armies and sell more models for a new mechanics and bonuses

Reality: See pic.
>>
>>49651362
So.. basically, formations are preset unit make ups that give you bonus shit and since I only play with friends, I can easily ignore?
>>
>>49651378
Yes. And sometimes even a lot of totally free stuf (Gladius give FREE transports for marines, WarConvo gives ALL upgrades to units free etc), or really imbalanced things (Librarius conclave casting spells on 2+ etc). Oh and a gay formation that let you summmon a truck of drones each turn as Tau. For free.

Our tournaments forbid formations and i recomend the same. They are cancer.
>>
>>49651362
What's that one Lord of Skulls formation that's basically GW wondering how retarded their consumers are
>>
>>49651408
So yea, I can easily ignore those.
>>
File: Skyblight.png (72KB, 813x631px) Image search: [Google]
Skyblight.png
72KB, 813x631px
>>49651334
In 5th there were formations but they were only for apocalypse. If you read the book you might remember them - take 3 vindicators, get a bonus when they shoot or whatever it was.

In 7th your normal force org chart is a "combined-arms detachment". It's basically a Formation with a requirement of 1-2 HQ, 2-6 troops, 0-3 fast attack etc. The bonus is scoring troops, reroll warlord trait.

Codexes have formations for standard play now. There's also special detachments made of multiple formations with a cumulative bonus. Some are amazing, others are awful. The game is a mess.
>>
>>49651417

Do this. Another problem with them is new army-building. Even if you forbid "unbound" (yeah, in 7ed you can just take anything you like without CAD), formations allow you to field 20 wraithknights or only riptide spam. They totaly destroyed the idea of army building, especially with new ally rules.

Play battle-forged with 2-deatachment limit and no formations. That's the way to go.
>>
File: 1382130422229.jpg (136KB, 434x483px) Image search: [Google]
1382130422229.jpg
136KB, 434x483px
>>49651442
>>49651429
Gonna be honest, all you guys are making me want to do is just play the old 5th and if I run into any post 5th codex's, just retrofit them to 5th.
>>
>>49651473
7th is fine if you play with people who ignore the bullshit

5th is fine too though so whatever
>>
>>49651429
I mean that list is close to what I think the right idea of a formation is; a theoretical cohesive force instead of "Lol it's five of the same shit fuck you." It's balanced by Gargoyles being shitty but your shitty units can be endless(implying Tyrannids in general aren't I know) and it has that cool thing of everything flying where a normal list wouldn't allow it since there's no troops.

It isn't absurd, it's just fun. Which I think should be at the core of formations, not running them because they make you win but because they let you run a composition that's different.
>>
>>49651442
Deatachments and formations are the same thing.
>>
>>49651408
>Our tournaments forbid formations and i recomend the same. They are cancer.

Formations may also be the only thing that make some things playable in the first place. Like, without the Gorepack, Daemonkin would go from "yeah, they're a semi-competent fast-moving 'in your face' army" to "the worst of two codexes"
>>
>>49651500
All Formations are Detachments, but not all Detachments are Formations. See: Combined Arms Detachments, Ally Detachments, and the "CAD-like" variants some armies have.
>>
>>49651487
outside of formations, what else should be avoided then
>>
>>49651489
But don't you want to buy ten riptides? That juicy bonus!

And remember people used to think Skyblight was broken, when it came out near the end of 6th.
>>
>>49651523
Anybody who takes more than one Riptide or Wraithknight
>>
>>49651523
superheavies and battle brothers
>>
>>49651523
The lack of rules covering verticality. On that note don't bother with the 7th ed rules for template weapons either, take them straight from 5th or 6th.
>>
>>49651549
>>49651548
>>49651546
ok. let me reverse this.

Is there any rules from 7th that make it a must play or is it all one giant mistake
>>
>>49651549
What's wrong with the rules for 7th-ed template weapons, other than "hits multiple floors at once", and having to resolve your flamer versus your heavy flamer separately?
>>
>>49651573
...what other rules are there apart from that?
>>
>>49651570
Rules for buildings got better iirc
>>
>>49651570
it's basically just 6.5e, in the same way 4e was just 3.5.1e

it's not that different from 5e at its core. Most, if not all of its problems are from the special rule/detachment/formation/unit bloat in the codexes themselves.
>>
>>49651523
INVISIBILITY
>>
>>49651523
Do not use "obligatory" supplement called "Death from the skies". Whole dogfight phase is bullshit. Our gruop usually houserule some bullshit rules like:
- D str (reduce to d3/d6)
- Stomp (-1 to roll works fine)
- Invisibility
- Summoning (restriction)
- 2++++++++/2+++++++ reroll into FNP 2++++ (our rule is that if you have reroll, its max 4+)

Problem is, that without formations, in CAD-like only armies, Eldars are kings (scatterbikes as troops). But you cannot balance everything...

>>49651500
No. "2 deatachments and no formations" means you can for example field Guard CAD and Inqusition force. Or Tyranid CAD + GCult ally. Or any special cad-like force, but not formations.
>>
>>49651611
Eldar CAD and Tau riptide detachment?
>>
>>49651584
psi got its own phase
flyer are part of the game. (yes even after 4 years many faction have little in both the flyer and anti-air department...)
random charge
premeasureing everything
google 6th ed changes as the gap between 5 and 6 is far bigger then 6 and 7
>>
>>49651633
Riptide is a formation.

Tau seems to be balanced in CAD/eclave CAD.
>>
>>49651611
one detachment and one ally or formation (not both) might be okay. The problem with allies is battle brother superfriends.
>>
>>49651651
>Tau seems to be balanced in CAD/eclave CAD
LOL
>>
fuck it. Im just gonna stick to 5th.

Anyone know where I can get the old codexs?
>>
>>49651658
Well nerfed down. But they can still do shit-nasty list in CAD if they take 2 Stormsurges + markerlight support.
>>
You heretics read the extra salty shit here?

http://natfka.blogspot.com.es/2016/10/the-black-crusade-will-reach-terra.html
>>
>>49651678
very cheap on ebay. but people usually do not play older editions anymore.
>>
>>49651278
1, our detachment doesn't have a psyker formation now.

2, Chosen as Troops is the only BL benefit, and we can't use that. It could have at least let s use the Black Legion Warband as a core choice.

3, half of the Traitor's Hate formations are identical in composition and extremely similar in function to existing Chaos formations.

4, there will be more books is not an excuse for shitting out lazy, uninspired drek.

Traitor's Hate is shit. People have complained about literally all of this since it came out, shitposter.
>>
>>49651702
with the current codex I'd be surprised if they can get out of the Eye of Terror at all
>>
>>49651570
Personally, part of me prefers the addition of "Look Out Sir" and "resolve shooting/attacks against the closest models in the enemy unit." It does favor positioning and mobility overall, as you "can" use it to do stuff like selectively target parts of a unit you want to die, or deny cover accordingly, whereas 5th had that "50% cover rule" which meant that if I had a 20-man Guard squad where 10 guys hid in cover, while 10 guys were strung out on the open, the *entire* unit had a cover save.

I like that there are more ways for armies to grant their units the ability to "Run & Gun" in the Shooting Phase. Eldar have Battle Focus, but even Guard have an Order that let their troops run after shooting, while Marines and Tau have formations that do something similar. It does enable you to do cute "fire by rank" tactics with your army. "Front unit of Marines fires at enemy Orks, denys them cover, runs behind the second unit of marines. Second unit of marines fires at the same unit of Orks, Orks still don't get cover because the second unit is not firing through the first", etc.

I also like that they consolidated all Psyker Powers into their own phase, as opposed to casting different Psyker Powers in different phases, while having to keep track of who cast what. (Plus weird stuff like "Eldar Farseers have to cast their powers at the start of the turn" being ambiguous as to whether you cast it before rolling for Reserves). I do wish they rebalanced the powers and made them non-random.

I like the "idea" of hull points, as 5th edition vehicle damage made mass Razorbacks potentially invincible, but I think most vehicles could stand to use an extra HP for every HP they start with, because the game currently favors "mass-glancing" versus (think "lots of multilasers/scatter lasers") versus actual anti-tank weapons (the only time you will see Missile Launchers would be in an Ironwolves formation, since Land Speeders can get the Typhoon upgrade for free).
>>
>>49651687
riptides are elites, and storm surges of LoW meaning they can still take 3 riptides and a stormsurge with tons of markerlights and an allied CaD of farseers.

Against an opposing army with the same restrictions they would still crush them.
>>
>>49651678
>Im just gonna stick to 5th.
Good luck
>Anyone know where I can get the old codexs?
Used book store and online?
>>
>>49651722
Maybe, but since Rountree stepped into Kirby's shit-covered shoes, can they actually do this shit?
>>
>>49651722
unlike the previous one, they need not fear to get shot by their own dreadnaughts/helbrutes.
>>
>>49651735
>>49651709
I ment a place I can just grab the PDF's.
>>
>>49651502
they make your army playable
they make fighting against other armies unplayable
>>
>>49651745
Here.
>>
>>49650009
Wow oldnids were ugly.
>>
>>49651714
Another dude.
1: One could almost argue that you don't *need* a Psyker formation; since your Sorcs do get Spell Familiars and the option for ML 3, and you can take 5 of them anyway, the main thing you're losing out on is the Shroud of Deceit (which can admittedly be awesome). And there really isn't anything stopping you from allying in a Cabal (beyond points); personally, I'd rather take an Ally Detachment of Daemons. YMMV.
2: I'm with you on Cores. If "Veterans of the Legions" was updated into a proper core, there could have been so much done with that. BL *does* get "More Relics" and an arguably better Warlord table (though you're going to want to roll Strategic anyway). Free VOTLW does do away with the main drawback to running BL. And I'd rather Obsec, than "extra chosen" myself, though YMMV.
3: I must agree, alas. All three cores are "variants" of pre-existing formations, while the Murderpack is a reskinned Daemon Engine Pack. The Raptor Talon, Heldrake Pack, Terminator Force, Cult of Destruction and Fist of the Gods are all "new", but lazily done.
4: Agreed entirely.

Not to disagree with Chaos being due for a new codex, but if you were to redo (or add) any particular formations besides the Cabal to the Black Crusade, what would you add?
>>
>>49651836
dude, you can't just say that
>>
>>49651747
I get that. Some formations are strictly better than others, and I personally dislike them as they can add an even greater disparity between haves and have nots, the same way I personally dislike "custom detachments."

Personally, I feel one of the major issues with a lot of armies in 40k is that many armies *do* have good units, but certain FOC slots are way more top-heavy than others and Troops are historically a "tax". If the game could be structured in a way that you could choose one FOC role to emphasize over others, I think it would open up a lot more options for how armies get played...then again, you might see players doing stuff like running 6 units of Broadsides (though it's not like they don't have that option anyway with certain Formations anyway) or something silly like that.

It would definitely be better than something like:

Tau must pair Pathfinders and Broadsides ("Oh no, what a tax"), and the Broadsides may use ML tokens from this formation's pathfinders twice.

Compare that with: Chaos must take 3-5 units of Obliterators with an obligatory Warpsmith (though you can buy more if you really have points to burn!). That Warpsmith can let *one* unit from this formation that is within 8" (so don't be thinking about using Obliterators for Deep Strike or other things like that) fire two different weapons.

If Tau just got 6 units of Broadsides and Chaos 6 units of Obliterators, the disparity wouldn't be anywhere as amplified as opposed to analyzing formations for benefits versus tax.
>>
>>49649825
It's an exported image, it's not clogging up the thread. It seems like more than it is because of how Battlescribe writes out special units.
>>
I've never really understood the how many attacks you get based on the weapons available, Hybrid Metamorphs

A: 2

Wargear:
Autopistol
Rending Claws
Metamorph Talon

When (if) they actually get into Combat... what exactly will their number of attacks be?
>>
Hmm.

How to 500pts genecult? Without ambushing present, footslogging Acolytes seems a little precarious.
>>
>>49652171

2 plus charge plus more than one weapon.

Could get it up to 5 fairly easily with some of the available bonuses If you really wanna fuck someone up at I7 or S6.
>>
>>49652171
2 attacks base.
+1 for charging.
+1 for having a Pistol & claws. You cannot claim the "multiple weapons" bonus more than once. As baller as a Kali-styled serpent-Genestealer with Boneswords would be...
>>
>>49652181

Start them on the table.

Return to shadows turn 1.

Ambush turn 2.
>>
>>49651860
I'd move all of the Warpsmith+Thing formations into one formation. I'd straight cut the Heldrake formation, and just add them to the Warpsmith formation.

Veterans of the Legions would be a different core formation comprised of Chosen and/or Cult Units.

The core warband would be more flexible instead of just a spikey Demi-Company. Core warband would offer a list of "Traitor Tactics" that you would choose one of. Raptor Formation would just be a Traitor Tactic.
>>
>>49652290
Oh yeah, new non-ass Cabal, new relics and warlord traits for each god, and updated god disciplines.

There would be a side-bar giving detachment roles to all the formations from CS and BL, plus rules for Chaos Contemptors, Cataphractii, and something with that Chaplain from Calth.

Compare the amount of new content in Traitor's Hate to the stuff added to Daemons in Wulfen book 1. It's a disgrace.
>>
>>49652290
Heldrake can be used as a DT for a single Warpsmith. No other model may board.
>>
>>49652352
I'd rather let him ride a Maulerfiend or Defiler into battle like that old Berzerkers-Riding-Defilers apocalypse formation.
>>
>>49652290
I dunno, my issue with the Daemon update is that Tzeentch got the lion's share of useful Relics compared to everyone else. Nurgle and Khorne got good Core formations though. It feels "wrong" (yet I do it anyway) to just run an Ally Detachment with a Paradox Herald.

As for my take on the Chaos formations:
-Make the Warpsmith and the Dark Apostle regular Commands rather than a mandatory tax for their own formations, similar to how Genestealer Cultists can do the same with their Patriarch/Primus/Magus, and make the formations "within range of any Warpsmith/Apostle." Make the Warpsmiths an "optional" inclusion, with the restriction that your Detachment needs "at least one" to unlock the formation in the first place. (Meaning if you take it as a standalone formation, you would need a Warpsmith in the formation, but taken in Black Crusade, you could run multiple Murderpacks/Cults, but only need 1 Warpsmith).
-Give Fist of the Gods a "Blitzkrieg" special rule. Whenever a unit from this formation completely destroys an enemy unit, one other unit in this formation may immediately make a shooting attack as though they had moved at Combat Speed. Attacks generated by Blitzkrieg cannot trigger additional attacks.
-Warpsmiths in the "Cult of Destruction" formation get Deep Strike and Daemonkin special rules.
-For the Murderpack, part of me likes the idea of replacing "Character" on the Pack Alpha, with the option to have the Formation's Warpsmith ride it like a Chariot/MC. The conversion opportunities alone would be awesome; imagine (for example) Defiler whose turret had a giant throne/abeyant atop with our Warpsmith commanding the pack to go forth and destroy!
>>
>>49651678
Enjoy your vehsticular-AIDS. Say hi to Chimeras and Psyback from me!

7th is probably the most balanced edition there is. There are rulespacks out there that comp the worst offenders off.
>>
I wrote a Chaos List. I don't have enough Autocannons for Havocs yet. Running this as a Black Legion Detachment, but thankfully, free Veterans. C&C.

==Black Crusade Detachment==
=Chaos Warband=
Chaos Lord w/ on Bike w/ Mark of Nurgle, Bolt Pistol, Power Axe and Sigil of Corruption - 140 [Warlord]
Chaos Sorcerer on Bike w/ ML 3, Last Memory of the Yuranthos, Bolt Pistol, Force Axe and Spell Familiar - 175
Chaos Space Marines: 3 Chaos Space Marines w/ Meltagun and Champion w/ Combi-Melta - 95
-Rhino w/ Dozer Blade - 40
Chaos Space Marines: 3 Chaos Space Marines w/ Meltagun and Champion w/ Combi-Melta - 95
Chaos Terminators: 3 Terminators w/ Combiplasma & Power Axes - 112
Chaos Terminators: 3 Terminators w/ Combiplasma & Power Axes - 112
Chaos Bikers: 3 Bikers w/ 2 Bike-Mounted Flamers & Champion w/ Power Maul & Meltabombs - 100
Chaos Bikers: 3 Bikers w/ 2 Bike-Mounted Flamers & Champion w/ Power Maul & Meltabombs - 100
Helbrute w/ Plasma Cannon & Power Fist - 110
Helbrute w/ Plasma Cannon & Power Fist - 110
=Spawn Auxiliary=
Spawn: 3 Spawn w/ Mark of Nurgle - 108
==Ally Detachment [Daemons]==
=HQ=
Herald of Tzeentch on Disc w/ ML 3, Paradox and Exalted Locus of Conjuration - 170
=Troops==
12 Horrors - 108
Total: 1850

Lord & Sorcerer join the Spawn, while Bikes either reserve or cap objectives.

Plasmabrutes are "Advance and deny." I figure the "potential" of them killing stuff is enough to bluff foes into Jinking/Flickerjumping.

I get 9 WC to play with, with a lot of "efficiency" boosters (Spell Familiar & Paradox). I took the Exalted Locus because S6 is really handy compared to S5 and there may be cases where I want to split my Herald off and run him as a "techpiece." My Sorcerer will either do Telepathy or Elec...I mean Ectomancy.
>>
>>49651958
It is however, a million lines of text, that no one is going to spend the time decoding
>>
File: loot.jpg (623KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
loot.jpg
623KB, 1080x1920px
>tfw got all this shit plus a fuckload more OOP character models for £50

Pick up anything good lately /40kg/?
>>
>>49652591
Shit formatting/10
>>
>>49652509
Every God got at least one good relic, but it would have been nice if every relic was useful.
>>
>>49652818
I don't use Battlescribe. What's the issue with the format? (Oh, and I wrote the list wrong, it looks like).
>>
>>49652950
It's too fucking long.

Black Crusade Detachment - Warband
1x Chaos lord on bike with mark of Nurgle, bolt pistol, power axe, sigil of corruption
3x CSM with melta, combi-melta in dozer blade rhinos
2x Terminators with combi-plas and power axes
3x Bikers with flamers, power maul, meltabombs
2x Helbrutes with plasma cannon and power fist

Black Crusade Detachment - Auxiliary
3x Spawn with mark of Nurgle

Allied Detachment - daemons
1x Herald of Tzeentch, disk, ML3, paradox, exalted locus
12x Horrors
>>
>>49652591
Not a wall of text edition:
CHAOS WARBAND:-
HQ
Chaos Lord on Bike w/ MoN, Power Axe and Sigil of Corruption - 140 [Warlord]
ML3 Chaos Sorcerer on Bike with Last Memory of the Yuranthos & Spell Familiar - 175

x3 CSM: 3 Meltas & Combi-Melta in Rhino w/ Dozer Blade - 135

x2 Terminators: 3 Terminators w/ Combiplasma & Power Axes - 112

x3 Bikers: 3 Bikers w/ 2 Flamers & Champion w/ Power Maul & Meltabombs - 100

x2 Helbrute+ Plasma cannon - 110

SPAWN AUXILIARY:-
3 Spawn w/ MoN - 108

DAEMONS ALLY:-
ML3 Tzeentch Herald w/ Paradox and Exalted Locus - 170

12 horrors - 108
>>
File: 1415389109376.jpg (21KB, 220x380px) Image search: [Google]
1415389109376.jpg
21KB, 220x380px
Im looking in the mega's rule's DB
>https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

And im seeing the chaos addons, but not the actual base codex. Did they end up making one of them the base and ignoring the others or do we just not have it
>>
>>49653012
>>49653008
I see what you mean. Sorry about that.
>>
>Jumping on the "Warpsmiths can ride Anything" rule suggestion.

This. Awesome. No model capacity, can board anything.
Maybe a bonus if it's a daemonforge model.
>>
Genecult 500pts:

Subterranean formation:

Primus,

Metamorphs with whips, leader with bonesword.

Aberrants.

Acolytes with ten dudes, one saw. Joined by Primus.

Acolytes with ten dudes, leader with Lashwhip and Bonesword.
>>
>>49652950
Put spaces between separate units, for example if you wanted a CSM squad in a rhino and one on foot.

5 chaos marines
rhino

10 chaos marines

It makes it instantly recognizable at a glance and thus, more likely to receive a response.
>>
>>49639245
The false assumption here is that GW listens to their players.
>>
>>49653151
Why use whips? Init doesn't really seem to mater from what I've seen.
>>
>>49653198
You have T3, 5+ save and I4. Space marines have I4. If you dont want to explode yourself even against basic tacticals, use the whips.
>>
>>49653198
Who strikes first wins.
>>
>>49639293
Lack of direction post-3.5.

Other than that, it's mostly just a lack of options and overcosting shit.
>>
>>49653214
Most Marines have only 1 attack anyway. S4 vs S6 makes a difference the moment your opponent brings a Knight.

One thing I'm noticing is you can actually "mix and match" the weapon upgrades in the Metamorph unit. So say you take Metamorphs in a Brood Cycle. You can actually run a Claw unit, but upgrade a Bonesword Leader with Lash Whips to strike before the rest of the unit, and mulch through several Marines for the rest of the squad to mop up with reduced incoming attacks. Or on the charge, each 6 to-wound would deny FNP to a Wraithknight/Stormsurge and do an additional D3 wounds.
>>
>>49653314
How much is the Bones word+Laswhip on the Sarge?
>>
>>49652756
dude, I'm jelly! Where did you get that? No way you got that of ebay!? facebook-group?

I have no good deals to account for in the recent past...
>>
File: harlequin.jpg (26KB, 444x319px) Image search: [Google]
harlequin.jpg
26KB, 444x319px
>where reality tears asunder and the horror spill forth, there can be found the masque of the midnight sorrow, dispensing bladed death to the servants of the ruinous powers
>all harlequins battle the servants of chaos but for the masque of the midnight sorrow this has become an obsession
Do you think these guys would ally with the grey knights?
>>
>>49653360

For Metamorphs, 22 points, for acolytes 25.

Metamorphs have a base cost of +1 over acolytes though, so in practice you save 2 points.
>>
>>49653360
Not counting the formation (and I'm talking specifically about this with Brood Cycle), it would be 10 for the Sergeant, 20 for the Bonesword, 2 for the Metamorph Whip. So 32 pts. Plus the cost of the rest of the formation of course, ha. If you're looking to run an "Assassin" character, it would probably be better to do this rather than relying on a Primus or Patriarch, especially since they will want to be buffing your battleline as a whole.

Though there is something to be said about a Primus doing something similar while tanking stuff from Neophyte meatshields, especially since he would be granting him Shrouded in the Insurrection.
>>
>>49653388
Took a chance on an ebay seller with zero rep and a very poorly described auction page. I was the only bidder. Makes me wonder if someone died and someone close to them was selling their stuff
>>
>>49653360
22 points, plus 10 to upgrade one to sergeant
>>
P10 bois
>>
>>49649770
>That difference in make-up is done entirely with geometry.
I don't know that this is actually supported by fluff. Every detail of a tyranid is engineered to accomplish a specific purpose as efficiently as possible - there's nothing to say that their claws, hooves and teeth don't all have different chemical composition (and thus color). Heck, there's nothing to even say claws are constructed the same way from one sub-species to the next.
>>
>>49653410
Even if so, i don't think GK will ally that xeno scum.
>>
File: NemesisDreadknight.jpg (128KB, 650x610px) Image search: [Google]
NemesisDreadknight.jpg
128KB, 650x610px
Post units that make you pick up your army and leave when you see them

I can't stand even looking at this thing
>>
>>49637801
lovely m8
>>
>>49653410
>Do you think these guys would ally with the grey knights?

Considering the Grey Knights went to the ruins of Malan'tai, banished all the daemons, and then stood guard over the soulstones until a craftworld could show up and rescue them... yes.

For Grey Knights the fight against the Warp is all that really matters. They're pragmatic. And will do whatever it takes, whether it is killing at-risk members of the Imperium, to allying with xenos.
>>
>>49649837
>5th ed guard was even better, if you can believe it.
Indeed it was. The one I really miss, though, is the old chaos marine codex (circa Eye of Terror) where you could customize every little detail of everything. Balance-wise it was a little... flawed. But that thing was a modeler's dream codex... like 90% of the stuff you could make from the book had no official model.
>>
>>49653164
Sorry about that. Anyway, someone else fixed the formatting. Anyway, how about the list itself?
>>
>>49651702
How could anyone bring themselves to print such baseless drivel? I would think that a website would at least pretend to have some standards, and not print anything anyone says even if it is completely asinine and utterly ridiculous.
>>
File: twolf.jpg (47KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
twolf.jpg
47KB, 600x620px
>>49653580
Thunderwolves are just stupid. Even worse is the sky chariot.
>>
File: MuhGreyTide.jpg (47KB, 598x333px) Image search: [Google]
MuhGreyTide.jpg
47KB, 598x333px
>>49653580
Anything unpainted.
And list of the FLGS is like me.
Most reetard rage, but in the end a couple years after they join us and don't want to play vs grey tide either.

more than 50% of fielded army are from commission painter.
2 guys already have 1850 point of GSC fully painted
>>
If i have a rules question for forge world, which email address do i use?
>>
>>49653711
the forgeworld facebook will be much faster
>>
>>49653660
Why?
>>
>>49653716
I dont use facebook, for a variety of reasons
>>
What would happen if a particularly negligent marine chapter (and there are some shitty ones out there) inducted a genecult infiltrator?
>>
>>49653652
click bait

>>49653687
your lgs is kind of abnormal, but then it's also odd how much people don't paint
>>
>>49653739
Make a throwaway, sperglord.
>2016
>not having at least three different fake social media accounts
>>
>>49653744
They would notice. Gene screening is a certainty.
>>
>>49653777

Yes well, that's not what I asked, is it?
>>
File: 1389588430481.gif (304KB, 227x216px) Image search: [Google]
1389588430481.gif
304KB, 227x216px
Hey friends im getting back into the game, bought models earlier this morning. Is there a recommended paint/primer y'all use?
>>
>>49653744
Double heresy, thats what
>>
>>49653805
You might as well ask what would happen if they inducted an Ork.

The inductee would be noticed as soon as he exhibited abnormal behavior and killed. Space Marines don't really enjoy a lot of personal freedom.
>>
>>49653744
Would they even survive the geneseed implantation? Or would the geneseeds even accept the cultist? Thought I read somewhere that the implants are pretty tricky. (No women, no abhumans, etc.)
>>
>>49653817
Standard car primer.
Make sure it's primer

Mate of mine based his models in gloss.
>>
File: 1390118701032.gif (168KB, 271x198px) Image search: [Google]
1390118701032.gif
168KB, 271x198px
>>49653876
Absolutely disgusting
>>
Why do people even stick with 40k? Now that Kirby is gone 40k is so fucked. Things have been getting worse and worse which is funny because people thought the opposite would happen. Soon 40k is gonna get sigmar-ized and half the armies will get cut. It'll be an even more unbalanced piece of shit than it is now. It's sad to see it fall so far but it's done for. Boardgames, specialist games and Forge World can't stop the end now.
>>
Shitty bait, no (you)s for you.
>>
>>49654153
It's not bait though, the company really has gone downhill. Age of Sigmar is the future of 40k too. You've seen GW's stocks right?
>>
>>49654067
Please tell us more. Expand upon your points with more detail.
>>
>>4965406
It's pretty funny that people still think the new guy is going to fix things. Nigga's been in for two years now and 40k is still as fucked as it has ever been.

At this point I welcome the End Times. At least we'll get to see a major surge in homebrew.
>>
>>49654178
GW stock has always been shitty. What's new?
>>
I dunno, new guy came in and along with him came Khorne Daemonkin, Cult Mech, Deathwatch and now GSC.

I'd personally consider it an improvement, if not at all due to the change in management..
>>
>>49654332
All of those would likely have been in development under Kirby.
>>
Wait are there seriously Kirby fanboys? lol Jesus...
>>
>>49649772

I know, and I agree with you perfectly. That's not what I'm saying though, dark eldar and eldar fight each other, Slaaneshi cultists get massacred by Khornate daemons, etc. My point is that its a reasonably plausible (or imo) reason for them to ally with each other, even if its also plausible for them to fight.
>>
>>49649758
>>49649799
I'd say Genestealers are a very very powerful faction fluffwise; a Genestealer can take on a fucking Terminator, they can have psyker powers, and a Genestealer can mind control basically anyone.
>>
>>49654212
GW stocks have been steadily going down, none of the new stuff is helping. Old fans leave for other games or just play with 3rd party minis. They just want new blood and video game players are probably a large part of that now but there's no way in hell they're gonna have player retention if they have to learn a shit ton of rules. They'd rather alienate their barely loyal older fans for more sigmar style crap. It'll get new players and convince them to buy tons of models and neckbeards will stay because stockholme syndrome. It's the future of GW, they're just promising board games and specialist shit to keep people holding on before the inevitable "age of the emprah!" shitstorm that will come.
>>
>>49654421
Do you have any concrete evidence regarding old fans leaving? Everything is purely anecdotal evidence. For instance you say that old fans are leaving whereas in my FLGS we have players coming who left in 5th edition which is the opposite of your claims.

I'd like to see where your perspective comes from and whether you have any concrete evidence to support your claims.
>>
>>49654421
plastic sisters might be a trump card and there is the holiday sales coming up
>>
>>49654490
Nobody on 4chan has solid evidence regarding anything.
>>
>>49654418
any genestealer might be strong but the genestealer cults are not an existential threat to the imperium like the other factions are
>>
>>49654506
Precisely, so whats the point in even trying to argue that GW is fucked and the worst company ever?
>>
>>49654525
I don't know, I'm not the anon who is saying GW is fucked. People have been saying GW's fucked since I got into the hobby 15 years ago. I guess that's what they like spending their free time on.
>>
>>49654490
I feel that some think that GW exists in a vacuum and that all of its buyers exist on /tg/. I would gander that not many people at all do things like buy chinese knockoffs, and not many go over to things like warmahordes these days because they prefer the 40k setting. Every flgs I visit has tons of veteran 40k players that I've seen there for years, as well as new players.
>>
>>49654421
I honestly don't mind the AoS rules any more than I mind the 40k ones.

Downsides of AoS:
points were unclear, but this is better now
no comparing stats for what to role, just strictly to hit and to wound
emphasis on "unbound" armies

I won't bother listing the negatives for 40k since that's apparently what we have these generals for
>>
>>49654549
But don't you see anon, this time it's /extra/ fucked. For super realsies.
>>
>>49654067
Bad b8
>>
>>49654573
Well at least you're honest and to be honest I do semi-regret leaving 40k I don't want to see it sigmarized and lose it's weird charm that it has. I also feel sorry for whatever is gonna happen to the FW players when that happens. Though I'm sure they're an extreme minority.
>>
>>49654553
Undoubtedly both situations exist simultaneously. There are veterans who are fairly pissed off at what GW has been doing these past years and are leaving the hobby. At the same time there are veterans who aren't and can still enjoy the hobby and they probably do use some 3rd party figures. However its usually out of them liking the figures as opposed to a protest against the evil geedubs.

GW always is and always has tried to bring kids in who spend their summer holiday money, play a game and never touch it again. It was like that 5-10 years ago I highly doubt it'll change.
>>
>>49654377
IMHO I think that chaos should be desperate allies with different gods. I hope the -kin books reflect that and that only Black Legion supplement aftually has them working together.
>>
>>49654594
How?

Explain yourself. Don't just cry out that the end is nigh and run off screaming "don't you see?".
>>
>>49654623
>I don't want to see it sigmarized
I cannot properly express how furious I am at what happened to the setting for Warhammer Fantasy, but the rules I don't mind that much. If they just don't do a full apocalypse reset like they did with AoS I think everything will be okay.
>>
>>49654646
why aren't khorne and nurgle allies, they always help each other out in the fluff
>>
>>49654654
You dont get sarcasm do you anon?
>>
Tbh, the only one thing that seems to be clear with 40k was that something happened part way through the development of 7th. Generally at my flgs if people want hook up games the question is are you playing a 7th or 7.5 codex. When people ask what 7.5 is they're told necrons onwards. The mic drop with that codex and it's impact on this game are still ringing even now.
>>
>>49654674
Forgive me. I thought you were being sincere. Your post blended far too well with the usual doom and gloom.
>>
>>49654679
we gave you buff men like apothecaries, then we gave you formations to buff your buffer's buff, now we give you decurions where we buff formations that buff you buffers buff and lets you take an army of just buffers
>>
>>49654671
>>Calling a Poe's Waagh
Khorne hates archers and psykers, but I'm sure he's completely cool with the ignoble death of germ warfare.
Thread posts: 424
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.