[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the biggest regret you ever had while roleplaying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg (25KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg
25KB, 300x277px
What's the biggest regret you ever had while roleplaying?
>>
>>49628614
Fucking my buddies girlfriend

I was running the game, he brought her by, she got enamored with the d. I gave her the d for some weeks. She left the game and went back to him.

He's a nice guy. I shouldn't have hit it. But it was tite.
>>
File: Dick butt.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Dick butt.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>49628614
Allowing a player to summon pic related
>>
Having an affair with the DM's wife.

To be fair their marriage was on the rocks and she was looking for a way out. I was young and stupid.
>>
>>49628842
Oooh dude. Really?
Follies of youth.
>>
>>49628842
>>49628643

Shit that never happened.
>>
File: dicks.gif (240KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
dicks.gif
240KB, 300x400px
>>49628614
Spending money on Pathfinder books.
>>
File: estelle.png (53KB, 179x192px) Image search: [Google]
estelle.png
53KB, 179x192px
>>49628614

>Playing WFRPG
>Running a character for six months
>In WFRPG
>10/10 Girl joins the group
>Plays for four sessions
>My character dies during her fourth session, saving the group in general but saving her specifically
>She gets bored and decides not to play anymore
>MFW my character was still dead and gone
>>
>>49628614
Leaving my last stable gaming group. Their That Guy brought me into it before I realized what he was, and their reactions to him and our similarities left me really paranoid about them finding out. So I left.
>>
>>49628614
Playing a system that basically disallows you from doing epic self-sacrifice stuff by virtue of it being nearly impossible to die.

You'd literally have to ask the GM "can we do a thing where my character dies", which cheapens things immensely.
>>
>>49630084
Do you have a martyr complex or something?
>>
>>49628802
My groups official That Guy once managed to convince our DM to let him summon the legendary pirate Long Dong Silvers if he rolled over an 18. You can guess what happened
>>
Playing with a Jewish GM
>>
Not keeping in contact with my group from my home town. 2 sometimes 3 times a week we gamed, 3 different systems. All of use had a niche, I was heavy ranged dps. Had one char that survived 2 years with that group in pathfinder, my rougetrader arch militant was going on 4 months, and gamma world we just ran one offs or the occasional month long game. sometimes we played AFMBE if not gamma world, but Gammaworld 1st ed was the shit. Anyway i turned 18 and moved and never took em up on their offer to play over skype. Now cant get ahold of em and regret it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.