[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranoia PDFs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: paranoia_adventure_handbook.jpg (82KB, 175x227px) Image search: [Google]
paranoia_adventure_handbook.jpg
82KB, 175x227px
Im looking for any Paranoia pdf's. Particularly first edition Adventure Handbook. Image Related.
>>
File: 1366705454813.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1366705454813.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I have the players handbook.
>>
Gimme some time, I'll upload what I've got (it might take a while on this crap internet though).
>>
It would be much appreciated.
>>
Right, sorry about that (as I said, shit internet)

https://www.mediafire.com/?xk7oowgg822oo5p

If you're planning on running it, I would still suggest getting the Paranoia XP SP1 rulebook, just because the GM's guide is absolutely amazing for new Paranoia GMs. Are you an experienced GM or still new?
>>
I have run a couple sessions of it. I actually have that rulebook I think. I also have the first Flashback pdf.
>>
You're My Hero
>>
>>49629606
You have been visited by Friend Computer. You must share Paranoia with at least 6 other citizens or be terminated.
If you share Paranoia with at least 20 friends, you too can be a Hero Of Our Complex like <DELETED FOR SECURITY REASONS>.

At some point you should take a look into Paranoia: High Programmers too. The game is even more Fun at ULTRAVIOLET than at RED.
>>
Really want to run paranoia, anyone have any recommendations for a first mission to draw players in?
>>
>>49632249
Properly run Paranoia is almost a party game, and rather difficult to keep up a campaign in until you've trained your players to be just the right degree of paranoid.
The mission has very little to do with how successful the first session is. The mayhem that ensues, often during the briefing or even on the way TO the briefing, is the reason to play.
>>
>>49632249
There's a few I would recommend:

Alpha Complex Nights. It starts with some action, then the players have to create a marketing campaign about centuries old sporks... then things get weird. It's Classic Paranoia, equal parts combat and silliness.

Alpha Complex Nights 2: the players run a giant cafeteria, trying to carry out the whims of 6 different service groups. It's very low combat, and much more conductive to a longer game.

Crash Priority: Traitor Backup. This mission is Straight Paranoia. Troubleshooters serving Teasir and HappyKaff to traitors waiting in line to be terminated. If your group is of the serious sort, this is probably a good choice. Things are almost falling off the tracks (but the players keep everything going) till the end.

Crash Priority: Stealth Train. Another Straight mission. Troubleshooters protect a top-secret train they can't see, touch, or detect in any way. And have to prove to their supervisors it still exists. Not much shooting till the end, just lots of "we're so fucked if this ever comes to light."

What >>49632336 said applies to Classic Paranoia. Troubleshooters dropping like flies and pin the treason tail on the troubleshooter. ACN2, Stealth Train, and the Crash Priority missions lean more to the Straight side of things. Less deaths, more serious, but funny in the sheer ludicrous nature of what they're doing straight faced. Both are fun, but it's really not hard to do a Straight campaign.
>>
>>49628183
I'm not sure what's in >>49629286, but I think this is all the 1e material, which you can grab file by file if you'd rather do that than download it all as a .zip -- https://mega.nz/#F!u8wjiLIQ!ZZ-1s7DyJOsE6t_o1RjDYw
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.