[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are a Disney Villain. You are the commander of an army of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Château de la souris gantée.jpg (501KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Château de la souris gantée.jpg
501KB, 1920x1080px
You are a Disney Villain.

You are the commander of an army of loyal soldiers and beasts. You have marched your armies into the grand capital of the Magic Kingdom and the Disney Castle lies before you. Captain Hook commands your navy.

How would you successfully siege and capture the castle?

Keep in mind the castle's defences, walls, and garrisons.
>>
>>49626020
> /tg/ - Comics and Cartoons
>>
>>49626020
Can't I just date whoever is next in line for the throne and marry them? I have a bunch of soldiers and beasts that are loyal to me, that means I'm a pretty swell guy!
>>
>>49626020
I Unleash Jafar.
>>
>>49626043
>/co/
>knowing fuck all about military campaigns

Why not just ask /r9k/ how to get laid while you're at it?
>>
>>49626020
>How would you successfully siege and capture the castle?
Probably during some timeskip, when the hero is off either training or hiding in exile. No need to actually participate in the battle, things will just resolve themselves after marching up to the castle with an entire army.
>>
File: Picture2qewd.png (1MB, 1310x395px) Image search: [Google]
Picture2qewd.png
1MB, 1310x395px
>>49626066
You'd have to determine who's the heir to the throne in the first place. There's at least 11 royal bloodlines floating around in there, maybe more.

http://disneyprincess.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Disney_Princesses
>>
>>49626066
>I'm a pretty swell guy!
Get up with times, since Frozen the true love can only ever be between two girls.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d11)

>>49626163
>>
>>49626141
>/tg/
>knowing fuck all about military campaigns
>>
File: gellar field failure1.gif (2MB, 202x175px) Image search: [Google]
gellar field failure1.gif
2MB, 202x175px
>>49626020
Start to implement the ground work for legal and societal reforms to do away with the feudal system and create some social mobility based on something other than who you fuck and whose vag you got pushed out of.

Implement a judiciary system in conquered territorials that is based on a set of laws rather than the whims of the monarch.

With moral complexity with more depth than a teaspoon established the internal consistency of the narrative reality starts to break down and the oppositions plot armour begins to corrode.

By the time it's time to fight I will be the Hero here to rescue the people from the incompetent rule of an unjust dynasty.
>>
>>49626020
>Disney Villain
You're all idiots. I'd immediately seek redemption before the third act hits me with poetic justice.
>>
>>49626066
>>49626163

The Disney royalty seems to be based upon several Medieval European settings.

Cinderella and Belle are French
Ariel is Danish
Rapunzel and Snow White are German
Aurora is English

I think the Disney Castle is famously called Cinderella's Castle though, so this would be a middle ages or renaissance French castle.
>>
>>49626066
If this is the castle that rules over the Disney multiverse, chances are you'll end up marrying a mouse.
>>
>>49626189
>not rolling 1d12, with 12 being "roll twice"
1d12 is once again the red headed stepchild of dice.
>>
>>49626197
We're good at pretending to know things though
>>
>>49626020
Foolish. You don't. You're aimed at the wrong castle; the walls you must breach are not those around Disney Castle, but those around the hearts and minds of young children. Darkness will not chase away darkness; light chases away darkness. Hate does not destroy hate; love destroys hate. You must overcome darkness and hate with light and love for the children of the world. Hardmode: do it without coming off like a group NAMBLA might find common ground with.
>>
>>49626295
>I think the Disney Castle is famously called Cinderella's Castle though
For Florida and Tokyo, yeah. The one in California and Hong Kong is Sleeping Beauty Castle.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.