[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My name is Jaghatai Khan, and this is Jackass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: jaghatai khan.jpg (298KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
jaghatai khan.jpg
298KB, 1024x1448px
My name is Jaghatai Khan, and this is Jackass
>>
>>49622242
Jaghatai Khan and the white stars are the dumbest fucking legion ever.
>>
>>49622242

Outside of the Siege of Terra, one of the least accomplished legions ever
>>
>>49622242
I'M JAGHATAI KHAN AND THIS IS MY BIG RED JETBIKE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjXFjLTagQ
>>
File: 1447001687037.jpg (45KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
1447001687037.jpg
45KB, 300x425px
>>49622242
>Jackass
More like BADASS amiriteguise?
Oh god please end me
White scars a cool I guess... I have to agree with >>49622546 though
>>
>>49622510
Confirmed for not knowing anything about either.
>>
>>49622546
In rare feat of not baing a complete idion in all things related to social interactions, the big E recognized that charging he guy who sees freedom, cultural divergence and self-improvement as absolute values with forcibly subjugating and assimilating other human cultures was a really bad idea, so he sent him killing xeno scum 24/7 as far away from his tyranical evil empire as possible.
>>
>>49622830
>lost to a village of degenerate elves
>not the dumbest of them all
>>
>>49622835
White Scars are fucking cool dudes once you realize there's more to them than fu-manchus and motorcycles. They're barbarians, but they're also poets, philosophers, and generally nice, idealistic dudes.

And so they were sent off to kill xenos and not fuck around with the Imperium's authoritarianism.
>>
>>49622510
Bitch please.
The guy manged to become a sorcerer and a daemon despite being the biggest hater of both in the Imperium.
>>
File: joking.jpg (56KB, 450x333px) Image search: [Google]
joking.jpg
56KB, 450x333px
>>49622869
>poets, philosophers, nice dudes
>Literally Space Mongols
Yeah I'm going to stop you right there anon. That's like saying the same things about the Space Wolves. The furfags are my favourite legion and I don't even say that.

They have a unique culture, sure but all the Legions have a "culture" and most of them have a lot more accomplishments to their names
>>
>>49622830
I know riding motorcycles in the distant future is fucking retarded. As is charging into a warp portal to be captured and tortured by Dark Eldar for 10000 years is retarded.

>>49622872
Morty was dumb but his legion was cool as fuck
>>
>>49622945
>I know riding motorcycles in the distant future is fucking retarded
If you think that's stupid then, man, you are in the wrong setting.
>>
>>49622943
Don't start a battle where there isn't one, Space Wolf, your faction is treading on thin, furry ice these days.
>>
>>49623708
I know... I stopped playing before 6th ed came out, I only check back occasionally, as I'm on /tg/ for shadowrun and d&d anyway. God damn is GW doing a stupid
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.