[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/L5RG/ - Legend of the Five Rings General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Doji_Nashiko.jpg (161KB, 1528x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Doji_Nashiko.jpg
161KB, 1528x1080px
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xpa768hxwcezl/RPG#2nbbe1kyny4qo (L5A)
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/c7tfqff9sqp71/L5R

Name me a single thing the Crane has ever done wrong edition.

Spoilers: you can't.
>>
Atlas of Rokugan finally got a pdf release. Which one of you beautiful sons of bitches has it to share?
>>
>>49620773
That's because they changed the definitions of wrong and right to suit their needs.
>>
>>49620773
What about Satsume? Wasn't he out of the city when Shoju pulled his coup? Why does Toturi get shit for not being present but the Emperor's Champion doesn't?
>>
>>49620842
This^ I want to actually see some awesome art and details of the colonies and mainland for once besides these maps we currently have.
>>
>>49620773
Easy- the Harriers
>>
The Gozoku.
>>
>>49622003
Harriers are a necessary force to keep rokugan in line, otherwise it would look like the shadowlands.

>>49622158
Paved the way for the Otomo, a necessary institution.
>>
>>49622223
Harriers don't deal with shadowlands incursions and the Otomo were specifically brought up to fight against the gozoku ever happening again. They do so by constantly fostering resentment and bad feelings among the clans.
>>
>>49622003
>>49622349
Harriers were something the Daidoji did wrong not the Crane in it's entirety as a clan, and once the Crane were made aware, the Harriers were denounced by the clan as a whole.

After all, we Crane have never done anything wrong, as sure as my sword is steady.
>>
>>49622490
>kek
By that logic, no clan has ever done anything wrong
>>
>>49622612
Are we forgetting the numerous coup attempts? I think only the Dragon is blameless in that regard (Crane excluded, obviously).
>>
How would a Scorpion Empire look like? (Bayushi wins the Tournament, not Hantei)
>>
>>49622674
No idea, because the reason the Scorpion is the way it is is because Bayushi did not win the tournament.

He would not have learned his lesson about masks. He would probably just have been an iron-fisted tyrant with little patience for failure - megatron style. Though of course he wouldn't be evil, he would just value duty higher than any other thing, which means he probably would have created direct and powerful lines of control he could exert over the clans.

Also he probably would have been overthrown after a few generations of his aggressive meddling.
>>
>>49622612
Of course not, though I shouldn't have assumed a non-Crane would understand.

The other clans have done plenty wrong, and there is more than enough evidence thereof, even if you yourself might say that what is described cannot be considered wrong. Know that the only reason you cannot see it the true way is because only the Crane can truly see the faults, imperfections and wrongdoings of the other clans.

All we can do is try to show them the way by our illustrious and shining example, as Doji herself and Kakita by her side had done so long ago.
>>
>>49622728
I don't think Bayushi is even constitutionally capable of winning the tournament. He lost on purpose as yet another deception; a Bayushi who actually wanted to win would not be Bayushi.
>>
>>49624654
That is almost right. Bayushi wanted to win, but like Togashi, he knew he could not win, probably losing to Akodo or Hantei. After his "lesson" with Shinsei he realized there was more than one way to win and became one of the main powers behind the throne as the Emperor's Underhand.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.