[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Setting idea maybe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So last knight I had a really weird dream. I wrote it down as best I could and then tried to make it make sense. I feel like it didn't turn out too bad and is kinda interesting, and I know how /tg/ loves worldbuilding so I figure I'd show you all.

The document is roughly 70% stuff that actually happened in the dream and 30% stuff I embellished or added to make sense of what is essentially a disjointed series of scenes with recurring characters and a unified setting.
Sorry if the writing is sub-par. I tried to use a narrative style for it but yeah, here it is.

http://pastebin.com/gfMze6Gq
>>
>>49613777
One question. Is insect waifus vaible?
>>
>>49614794
I'm pretty sure the queens would just fuck you up but if there are a ton of species then there could be other insectoid races that are less dickish. That could actually be a plot point maybe.
>>
>>49613777
Also
>last knight
*night

Wow I can't believe I didn't notice that.
>>
>>49617365
>not going with subtle pun
>>
Its feels like its Starship troopers in medieval times, i likes it. What is the insectoid main motive? Enslavement or human eradication?
>>
>>49618350
Well you gotta remember that this was literally a dream I had, so its more a series of disjointed images and weird context that I should not have known in the first place being strung together in a coherent narrative. I have pretty vivid dreams. Anyway from what I experienced my theory is the bug queens assuming pleasing forms, get elected/appointed/whatever to positions of power, and use their weird lethargy-inducing slugs to reduce the population to a bunch of drooling, complacent idiots before turning them all into pale men. The planet is then stripped of all life and they move on to the next through means I'm unaware of. The planets are pretty close together though so maybe they fly or something.
>>
>>49618491
Sounds like you had to much of /pol/. I recommend cutting down on browsing /pol/ and spend more time here instead.
>>
>>49618606
I actually don't browse /pol/
>>
>>49618606
>insect people trying to clear out a planet to drain of resources is /pol/
Nigga that's one of the oldest sci-fi plots in the book, or at least up there. Fuck off with that shit.
>>
Sounds like Fuedalism is actually how this civilization is resisting. Sounds like Space-Marine Knights and Lords squabbling, but respecting arms enough that these ayy's can't seem to get a solid enough foothold. Each time they do, the infighting of the Lords exposes them by accident.

But that's just my interpretation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.