[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy Racial Slurs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1454903968676-3.jpg (59KB, 790x866px) Image search: [Google]
1454903968676-3.jpg
59KB, 790x866px
As part of my homebrew, most races hate the half-breed races, so, because humans are filth, I wanted to come up with racial slurs for each half-breed race.

I'm having trouble with two: Half-orcs and Aasimar (in the homebrew, Aasimar are half-angel and half-human directly, rather than descended from such a union).

Half-orcs I have "pig-face" as a placeholder, but as far as racial insults go, it's about as effective as an 8-year-old's name-calling.

Aasimar, I don't have a clue.

Any thoughts, /tg/?
>>
>>49607522
For half-orcs, "tusklips".
>>
>>49607522
Why would your racial slurs focus on the inhuman half if it's the humans that are filth?

Just go with mulatto, or semisimi or something.
>>
>>49608691
To add insult to injury, lets have this this evolved by purposeful mispronunciation to "tulips"
>>
File: P_SesameSeedWhite_1024x1024.jpg (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
P_SesameSeedWhite_1024x1024.jpg
51KB, 800x800px
>>49608774
Sesame?
>>
>>49607522
Have angels be above name calling (or have aasimar itself be a mild slur) but be the worse for it.

Asimar are an institution level caste of angel, given all kinds of lip service as "the noblest of angels", and then used as cannon fodder for the blood war and etc.
>>
Well for orcs I would say things like pig-blooded or swarths.

As for the aasimar well theirs always Nifilim
>>
>>49608691
>>49608800
best
>>
>>49608691
Stolen. I knew I could count on 4chan to insult people!

>>49609060
Nifilim doesn't sound very insulting.

>>49608989
The Angel half of the parents don't call them anything; they usually don't even acknowledge that they exist, when they deign to communicate at all.

It's regular folk who find Aasimar frightening, because they're too symmetrical; their teeth are too straight, they don't scar, etc. People find them intimidating and, sometimes, terrifying.
>>
If you have access to some words from the race in question's primary language, bastardize them into something ugly. For instance, "nigger" being a more I-spit-on-you version of "negro", or "gook" I believe being derived from some southeast asian word for "citizen", like "guk" or something.
>>
>>49609780
what I think >>49609060 was trying to say was Nephilim, which is a traditional term for a human with angelic or divine ancestry. You could have the term "Nephilim" itself be a grave insult to Aasimar, shortened to "Neph" for a slang term e.g. "Fucking neph pretty-boy"
>>
>>49607522
My go to's
>Elf
Keeb, Treehugger, Hippie, Lolf,
>Orc
Grutter (shorthand of Pig-rutter), Greenskin, Dredgie
>Dwarf
Scrulls (cracking skulls), Half-pint, Greasemonkey, Golddigger (great for female dwarves), Jaundie, Hammerclad (a Dwarven clan of shit-talkers that was so universally hated, every race banded together to wipe them out, the dwarves expunged all records of their existence, and to bring them up is one of the worst insults you can send a dwarf)
>>
my elf used to call (half-)orcs (he didn't really cared much about the difference, save half-orcs weren't KoS but still treated like shit): "descpicable spawn of one-eyed hog", "blackblooded filth of this earth", "swinebreeds" and "arrow-fodder". Mostly just "filth" or "pigspawn"
>>
>>49607522
"Mutt" is a good general-purpose one.

For half-orcs, something like "grunter", maybe? Also, don't underestimate "pig-face" or "pig-nose". Racial slurs get a lot of their power simply from the fact that they are racial slurs; if they're consistently used in a negative way, that's where it gets its negativity. See: cracker, Apu, retard, queer.

As for aasimar, how about stains?

Or aasholes?
>>
>>49612660
I really like Grutter, nothing like implied bestiality to get the blood boiling
>>49613424
Stain sounds like it'd be a really bad slur. Like, the kind that even racists wouldn't use in good company.
>>
>>49613424
Stain hurts. I like it.
>>
>>49607522
>Dwarf, Drow, Gnome, anything underground OR undersea, really
Deepshit
>>
>>49618809
Drows
>Undersluts, Spihole (or spider hole), Dro, Drizzts,

Gnomes
>Hill dwarf, bling bangs (as for being renown jewelers and inventors), Dwarflings, Hihoes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.