[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1111 = F Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 475
Thread images: 87

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49600229
>>
File: ass1475082641314.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ass1475082641314.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Jumpers!

Tell me your tales of technology! When do you indulge the digital? Do you court or flout the laws of physics?
>>
File: HorribleFashion.png (76KB, 332x607px) Image search: [Google]
HorribleFashion.png
76KB, 332x607px
How does your jumper look, /jc/?
>pic related
>>
File: pokemon CYOA.png (40KB, 239x501px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon CYOA.png
40KB, 239x501px
well, first jump

>pic
>>
>>49606821
After enough jumping I finally decided to merge all my tech and magic. Enchant literally everything, why do you need heatsinks and radiators when a cold spell works better and is smaller? Need more storage space? Enchant a folded area of space there and fill it up with data storage crystals from halo. Processing speed too slow? Enchant that computer so it actually is running at a different rate of time than you, every minute you are doing something is like a day for the processor, do this with super tech so that your awesome super fast speeds are even faster. AI programs can also benefit from this by creating magical bodies for them to inhabit granting them more freedom, sure robot bodies would also work but by merging the enchantments that robot body can also be indistinguishable from a human with super powers and shapeshifting.

Magic/tech combination is the way to go.
>>
File: 17138l.jpg (51KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
17138l.jpg
51KB, 500x425px
>>49606841
You are a business man ghost?

I usually look like this guy only with a beard. Or a skeleton. Because skeletons are cool.
>>
>>49606873
Draw it yourself?
>>
File: marble skin.png (137KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
marble skin.png
137KB, 500x456px
>>49606329
>I made heavy use of those techniques and practices to refine my own versions thereof.
You do realise they know nothing about genetics, and their 'practises' are basically glorified eugenics programs that boil down to elders arranging marriages between high breeding Dynasts, right?

Hell, they're even wrong about basic things. Like, they think getting mixed elemental aspects in one a family is bad, while it really doesn't matter at all.

>>49606841
>pic related.
>>
>>49606961
i know the colouring is somewhat off
>>
File: Johann.png (248KB, 766x766px) Image search: [Google]
Johann.png
248KB, 766x766px
>>49606841
>>
>>49606969
Huh. I figured that they had that on lockdown. Well, maybe I'll just use that time to work on my own breeding programs based off of my tech and magic perks.

Thanks for the heads up, anon.
>>
Jumpers, how much did you use modern knowledge to increase chances of your survival in darkest dungeon?

How ready were you?
>>
I was wondering - who made SAO jump?
>>
>>49606993
It's nice, I miss when we got more arts.
>>
File: witch1463441725061.jpg (915KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
witch1463441725061.jpg
915KB, 1000x1000px
>>49606841
>How does your jumper look, /jc/?
>pic related
This gets a few details wrong, but it's close.
>>
>>49607035
I'm writefagging about the jump... so I guess I'll have some time before making the next one.

but I filled out the warehouse supplement already
>>
>>49607012
I had the Vestals and Crusaders that were on standby just bless the equipment in preparation. Tons of Holy Water and praying. Does that count?
>>
>>49607095
You should do bodymod too.
>>
>>49607148
was not included in teh initial pdf i downloaded, but found it. the second jump is a universe i am entierely unfamiliar with. sounds fun but... what?!
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 185x273px
>>49606841
>Toon form is the best form to have.
>>
>>49607288
You mean Infamous? It's a PS3 era action game. People start manifesting mutant powers, basically. Usually focused on something remotely elemental though obviously more abstract. You wouldn't find an elemental plane of concrete even in Planescape, for example.
>>
File: Winter Is Coming.png (295KB, 1345x612px) Image search: [Google]
Winter Is Coming.png
295KB, 1345x612px
Jumpers.

Have you ever been the refugee? When you've had to run, where have you run to? What do your companions think when they see you flee?
>>
>>49607338
I kind of wish the Paper and Glass Conduits DUP had showed up in the game. It'd have been sweet.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>49606841
Pic Related though some altforms vary.
>>
>>49607368
The paper one is in the DLC, isn't she?
>>
>>49607338
yeah, i only have played prototype... maybe the game was not released her, idk.

but yay. prolouge + most of chapter one done.
>>
>>49606821
…That webm reminds me.
I need to mass produce skimpy armor that is actually a multiple forcefield generator.
And I need a virus or biokinesis to make all my soldiers sexy.

It's hard to focus when your enemy is sexy and flaunting their body in front of you.
Yes. This plan is perfect.
>>
>>49607436
>And I need a virus or biokinesis to make all my soldiers sexy.
RE's customizable virus supplement has options specifically for that.
>>
>>49606821
I supposed my big tech thing is The Tumor, my Dahak Scenario Reward Imported as a ACU that I decided wasn't big enough, so I started incorporating upgraded Builders and SCT's from Blame! so it would just keep expanding. Then I started incorporating as much tech and magitech as I can to fill up the space, including my GDB Dungeon, a Mushoku Tensei Dungeon, Megas Therion, and all of my Fall from Heaven Properties. Then I imported it as my Sleigh in Santa. At some point, the sheer quantity of fused AI/Demesnes/ Genius Loci became Alice, who became one of my companions.
>>49607012
I tried to advance technology as much as possible, though I was a bit hindered by my lack of perks. By the end there were nuclear weapons, which helped a little bit.
>>
>>49606821
I absolutely refuse to use any technology based on some magic super-particle or material that can do anything. So no Minovsky particles, GN particles, eezo, Tiberium, etc. They're the laziest possible writing, and I will not infect my own chain with them. No matter how useful they might be.
>>
>>49607492
By the end of additional scenario or...?

How much did you advance in one year there
>>
File: 1242007214286.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1242007214286.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>49607436
See >>49607442, RE and Warframe both have options for such things.

>>49600893
(Sims 3) #48
-Background: Student (Social: Jock) (900CP) -Let's try something new for once. Might be curious to see things from their view.
-Genius (700CP) -More brains! I love brains.
-Athletic (Free) -AWWWWW YISS. Greater workout benefits and no fatigue? AWESOME.
-Disciplined (600CP) (Discount) -Natural aptitude? I'm for it.
-Green Thumb (400CP) -After this long, I think I want to have a guarantee at this. I can probably cook by now?
-Always Hiring (Free) -Always being able to get a job works. It's something.
-Steel Bladder (300CP) (Discount) -YES. AFTER SO LONG, YES.
-Dirt Defiant (200CP) -Hey, I'm for it! Plenty of use in this.
-Irresistible (0CP) (Discount) -And now I am PRETTY AS FUCK. With prior boons, I'm just fucking amazing.
-Basement Dweller (-100CP) (Discount) -A second floor for my warehouse needs?
-Censorship (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Isla Paradiso, Teenager
-End Choice: Next Adventure

This one was... a surprising twist. Relaxing. Very relaxing. I get to work out a bit easier, there's no problems with the bathroom anymore (after HOW long?), I can stay clean no matter what happens, and I've got a basement with which I can do some additional things and have some greater options. It's nice! It's kind of like a nice vacation with which I can just kick back and do the occasional work to blend in while looking things over.

I'm sure nothing will go wrong after this, and everything will be happy. We will never see anything influenced by past jumps and my reaction to them. Nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHZ_apAW-4c
>>
>>49607534
The syntax was kind of strange there, so I'm just going to say that it was long after the Dahak Jump that I got bored enough with it to start experimenting.
>>
>>49607595
*Also, I forgot to ask if anyone knew how long the Megastructure in Blame! has been around for in my original post.
>>
>>49607595
I was referring to how much you advanced the tech and what did you accomplish within a year in darkest dungeon
>>
I've been working on a Jump for IOU, an old GURPS setting that some may remember.

Here's a link that should let you comment on the current draft: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-QOmPNHZ4DkfWM2-XUpbgWNgd0jW5utxreL8JxJyJPQ/edit?usp=sharing

I'd be glad for feedback, particularly in terms of perk balance.
>>
>>49606821
What show is this? I swear I’ve seen it before, but I can’t remember.
>>
>>49607647
Expelled From Paradise. It's a movie, not a show.
>>
>>49606821

I figured out how to make time traveling pimp-mobiles and emotion based batteries along the way, so there's that I guess.
>>
>>49607361
Link?
>>
>>49606841
>>49606969
>>49607009
>>49607042

On a related note, any good ways to find a nice Jumper Pic or do most people google that shit?
>>
>>49607618
Sorry about that. I just published as much scientific knowledge as possible in as much detail as I could while the adventurers were adventuring, and tried to fund the sciences.
>>49607745
Try Pixiv or danbooru.
>>
>>49607745
I just draw mine, so I can´t help you there.
>>
>>49607628
What's it about?
>>
>>49607766
>>49607775

Thanks anyways, will report back when I get something.
>>
For Read the Guide in Minish Cap would if be accurate to say that it gives you the equivalent of a very well written strategy guide for any task you face?

Also this part
>though some foes are incredibly complex without very particular combinations of skill, powers, items, and general battle accume used at particular stages of the fight you’ll find that this sense can’t help you as it assumes you’ve followed it’s instructions.
is rather unclear partially due to confusing/bad grammar.
>>
>>49607608
The perspective of time shifts rapidly in Blame!, and while NOISE is somewhere around 2300 - 2400 range as far as years go, and can be considered safely pre-Megastructure but post singularity, Blame! is around thousands of years after that.

Near the end chapters its described that the process of recreation consumed the planets and other stellar bodies for necessary materials, so construction only slowed down once they hit a limit point as far as grabbing resources went. Resource deprivation also tentatively explains why the Jupiter room exists as far as why having a massive ass cavity suddenly would be fine.
>>
>>49607893
Thanks.
>>
File: My Card.jpg (48KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
My Card.jpg
48KB, 375x523px
>>49606821
Magitech is my thing, I fuse technology and magic into a beautiful whole.

>>49606841
Well Justice generally looks like a "perfected" version of myself, and I'm not posting me so fuck that.
And I never got around to how Gamer looks, beyond "well he's japanese".

But here is a picture of Justice's custom power armor, I designed it before Kamen Rider jumps were out and I could get the actual armor.
>>
How strong are dc martians?
>>
>>49606841
Heart-Shaped Pupils, One Mechanical Arm and One Demonic Arm are pretty much the mainstays across all of my altforms and such.
>>
>>49607964
Stronger than Kryptonians. The only thing holding them back is the fire weakness. If they ever lose it, though...well, the results aren't pretty.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>49607628
Looks kinda neat some kinda superscience/magic/psionics university. I'd have to read the source material to know if any of the capstones were going to far, but it doesn't seem like anything sticks out right now.

>>49607849
Basically let's say you were fighting Ganon (Ocarina of Time), for reasons. Read the Guide would tell you to first visit the seven temples of the Element and awaken the Sages, getting all the treasures of the temple as you go. Then it would go on about how each treasure would be of use during combat and the weaknesses that you need to exploit to get the proper opportunities in order to do just that, also you NEED to have the Master Sword. If you don't follow the instructions you way end up with just a very general idea about the enemies capabilities and weaknesses but the sense won't be able to help you with how to apply Out of Context stuff to the fight. Basically it a really perfectly written walkthrough, however it's written in the context of the Jump you are in not in the context of the Jumper you are. If that is confusing just ask me to clarify and I'll try to do so.
>>
File: meowth has seen some shit.gif (1MB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
meowth has seen some shit.gif
1MB, 540x301px
Have we seriously had like 600 threads in a year? I remember last year we were hitting 500 around this time. Jesus christ. That's almost two threads a day.
>>
>>49607964
>>49607987
If you want feats then J'onn, the Martian Manhunter, defeated the entire Justice League when he turned into a Burning Martian, including Superman but excluding Batgod, in only a few minutes. Or was it seconds? Regardless, he defeated them handily and without effort.
>>
>>49608046
Sometimes this thread is silly fast.
>>
>>49608046
It's slowed down since summer ended, but there were days during the summer where we had three a day.
>>
>>49607778
What is IOU?
The Illuminati University is an intellectual crossroads in time, dimensions and weirdness. It’s where anyone out of step with the mainstream of mundane life can carve out a place for themselves. All of this requires education and education requires money, so IOU was created to bring all of these factors together.
>>
>>49607997
Basically, if each individual jump is a game, then Read The Guide gives you a walkthrough for that game, under the assumption that you're a new player, not that you're importing a character from the last hundred games you played.

Right?
>>
>>49608172
Yep.
>>
>>49607628
It mostly looks good! Here's a few things I've noticed.

The limits on the gender and age choice are weird. Jumps normally let you swap gender or choose any valid age when you pay CP, why are you locking it to only genders/ages that you left other jumps with?

Art is Suffering seems too weak. Why bother spending CP to guarantee a minimum wage job when the other departments offer skills that will help you easily make money much easier?

Illumni Association doesn't list a limit on how long you can stay at the university between jumps. The standard is six months, not stacking with any other vacations.

Daily Illuminator Subscription gives you a subscription to the campus newspaper, but time is frozen for other worlds during other jumps so I'm not sure what it could be reporting on.

As a more general thing, some of the perk trees don't seem related to what the department description says they're about. COUP sounds like it's for politicians and spies, but the perks are about sabotage, talking your way out of being punished for breaking rules, and being a medical doctor, and it's unclear whether the SPCA capstone is making you talented at art or just helping you convince investors that you are.
>>
>>49607997
Could you tell me if I'm interpreting it correctly?
>A limited form of PtV that doesn't account for out of context abilities or deviations from a select few recommended paths, such as those you'd find in a strategy guide.

>An instinctive knowledge of the capabilities and weaknesses of enemies and suggestions of how to exploit them, also does not account for out of context abilities.

>A knowledge of hidden secrets,other items of interest, and how to get them. Once again does not factor in out of context abilities.
Did I miss anything or get part of that wrong?
>>
File: image.jpg (532KB, 1020x909px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
532KB, 1020x909px
>>49606841
Not perfect, but close enough for government work.
>>
File: darkman-2_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg (34KB, 758x426px) Image search: [Google]
darkman-2_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg
34KB, 758x426px
Damn the universal monsters jump is so good. I don't know if I want to go at it as a scientist who uses a potion to turn himself into a Doc Savage like pulp hero, a werewolf gentleman, or essentially Darkman as the malformed fighting Dracula and stuff.

What do you guys think?
>>
The phone to ressurect dead for a price from Sims 3 is just beautiful.

In any plot where Ressurecting a specific person can derail everything, the first words that are spoken, the first words I hear due to my actions, are "Moshi Moshi, Shinigami Desu"
>>
File: An example.png (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
An example.png
41KB, 400x400px
>>49607745
Its been awhile but you could ask Lucarioanon to try drawing a thing for you.
>>
>>49608213
That sounds about right. It's bit odd and never take into account the Out of Context abilities, you might have to puzzle out which of your own Out of Context abilities might match the Sword of Truth when you don't have any idea what it does and only it's name and how to get it. Holy might not work on Ganon, as his weakness is Master Sword not Holy weapons, but a sword that has Bane Outsider (Evil) might just pull through for you.
>>
>>49607745
Danbooru, Pixiv, Safebooru
Grabbing them from semi obscure mobile games
>>
File: ganesagi01.jpg (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ganesagi01.jpg
2MB, 1600x1600px
>>49606841
Any given armor/mecha by this artist.
>>
>>49608229
Flip a coin.
>>
File: shitposter.png (281KB, 610x504px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter.png
281KB, 610x504px
>>49608166
>there were days during the summer where we had three a day.
Don't remind me.
>>
File: How bout that.jpg (131KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
How bout that.jpg
131KB, 655x380px
Jump 44 Generic Universal Monsters
Background: Drop In
Drawback: Reincarnated Romance +200- Oh god why.

Perks
Scream Queen (Free)- The star of this horrific trainwreck.
Mouth Watering (300)- Surgeon general's warning, jumper is not safe for consumption. Jumper is not FDA approved.
The Beast Among Us (700)- Handy for plenty of altforms and with final form perk. Also for messing with people.
Henchman (900)- Could come in handy in some strange circumstances later?
Weight Of Ages (1000)- Pokemon tier exceptional utility package, a must for any jumper.
Countess Nona Repmuj (1200)- This will lead to hilarity when blending in with necrons wearing a fake moustache and sombrero.

Gear
Crucifix (free)- When I hit Jojo a certain blonde vampire is getting chased.

So it's 3am, the cars broken down, I have sunglasses on, and a case full of dragon's cigars. Lets do this, worst that could happen is being trapped in Dracula's castle. Can't possibly be any worse than the moonbase was, right?

Utterly wrong. The castle was on loan to Tim Curry, and my rocky horror nightmare was only just beginning for I had been expected. Timewarping that far surpassed 9 seconds was the opener in this party castle of creeps. The crucifix, it does nothing.
>>
>>49608437
RIP metalgear shitposter.
>>
File: IMG_6289.jpg (72KB, 410x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6289.jpg
72KB, 410x1278px
>>49606841
Not much different than pic related, plus some nice glasses, even if I had eyesight that can see the entire electromagnetic spectrum, I'm so used to wearing frames I'd feel naked without them. I don't really go for some flashy aesthetic body, mostly just a lot of expression based reactions and jojo posing.

>>49606821
Oh boy, my very first companion, who is a sapient and sentient AI of my own design would help me for tons of my later projects.

Like adapting a group of companions into technomagic biologiocal humanoids who would form my basic special forces that could do tons of shit, like imagine Toha synthetic humanoids but imagine them also spamming magic and having downloaded skills and adapting their biologies to suit the missions presented to them.

This group and my AI would later work together for tons of years to create entities that could very well wipe planets of all life and conquer entire solar systems at their max settings. Things not unlike Endbringers, but you know, listen to me and obey my commands like Overlord NPC's.
>>
>>49608295
Does any significant deviation from the guide kill the perk for the rest of the jump? Or can it eventually adapt to your new situation?
>>
>>49608451
Say what you will about that particular shitposter. I liked him more than the more argumentative fucks.
>>
File: 005 asgardian.jpg (219KB, 1500x2322px) Image search: [Google]
005 asgardian.jpg
219KB, 1500x2322px
>>49606841

This is early in the jumps, before things have gotten really weird
>>
>>49608480
He did have a certain element of charisma and could be relied on to drown out the others for as long as it would take the thread to sink off the board and give shit a chance to reset if no one made a new thread immediately. Truly our dark knight.
>>
File: Adventurous SpyroAnon.jpg (1MB, 1499x2287px) Image search: [Google]
Adventurous SpyroAnon.jpg
1MB, 1499x2287px
>>49606841
Varies greatly. But mostly an inexplicably hairy dragonman. Dragon form is just a planet sized cosmic being.
>>
>>49608295
If I were to fail/miss an objective on the course of the path the guide lays out for me would alternate objectives to achieve that goal appear if possible?
>>
>>49608205
Thanks for the feedback. I've made some edits to address some of your points. I'm not sure yet to do about Art is Suffering and the other perk trees may need more tweaking, I'll give them more thought.
>>
>>49608559
This makes me wonder: For all you big jumpers, do you scale up your devices, or do you just compromise and size shift down? Not weapons, either, things like phones.
>>
File: ROUND.png (171KB, 540x585px) Image search: [Google]
ROUND.png
171KB, 540x585px
>>49608559
The little cheek triangles and colour scheme make me think of a really bara guilmon
>>
File: Minish a cute.png (3MB, 1374x2106px) Image search: [Google]
Minish a cute.png
3MB, 1374x2106px
>>49608466
>>49608582
Wow guys I don't know what to say...
When I first created Read the Guide it was much longer and hand greater detail, cause I really wanted people to understand it, it was able to adapt and some other stuff.
That got shouted down by the Thread. It was too strong in comparison to the other Capstones of the Jump, I agreed.
Anyway I'll now answer your questions individually.

>>49608466
As long as you can set a task it will tell you the way to fulfill that task, without Out of Context abilities. So I guess you could manually update the thing by switching tasks for a second and reloading a new 'updated' guide.

>>49608582
See above for the method I think would work, but if I had to say, there might be side quests to make you over-prepared that would more than make up for a single fail on the objectives.
>>
>>49608705
I've practiced working with small stuff so much I just don't even bother at times. So I'm just some massive monster tinkering with borderline microscopic stuff comparatively. Though at times I do just develop for personal use I don't really care about scale. Which can be a bit of a problem.

But in the event that I do have to develop genuine microscopic machines or magical runes. I shift to my kobold form for the job. I often use my Orc form for socializing. As that's the closest to human form I can get given the restrictions I have on my chain. Which has...interesting effects on my backgrounds. Often results in shenanigans that might as well be drawbacks in and of itself.
>>
>>49608809
So if I wanted to collect enough heart containers to max out my health from that jump it would tell me how/where to find them, if it somehow became impossible to collect the ones it initially guided me towards I could "reset" it and go follow the new "guide" that is formed.
>>
>>49608887
Yeah, unless it became impossible with In Context abilities to do it should be able to get you there. You might have to go get a special something or other but as long as it's possible in the Context of the Jump it'll set you one the right path.
>>
>>49608240
Wait, what?
>>
>>49606821
Magitech infused with my biology. I'm my own experiment and the one that I enjoy twerking the most. I usually use my hiveminded bodies or my masks to experiment first, but I have a knock for self-upgrade.

The only digitals that I indulge is upgrading or modifying my own mind, as well of some reality hacking.
>>
>>49608970
Sims 3 has a phone item. It's available to buy with CP or get in jump... Kinda.

You phone Grim Reaper, and then you are like "I want you to bring back this person" but grim reaper is like "well alright but you better bring out some cash"

If you pay pitiful amount of money nothing happens or the character is brought back as a zombie. Moderate amount might flip their personality. High amount gives you the person properly with boosted mood
>>
File: That's lewd anon tell me more.png (281KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
That's lewd anon tell me more.png
281KB, 800x702px
>>49609013
>twerking
hehehe
>>
>>49609045
Well shit. Wish I'd got that.
*Goes of to rearrange chain. Again.*
>>
>>49608926
Thanks for the assistance.
>>
>>49609115
L-O-D-S O-F M-O-N-EY

What's that spell?

LOADS OF MONEY
>>
>>49609118
No prob.
>>
>>49609151
BROUZOUF
R
O
U
Z
O
U
F
>>
So, would it be possible to transfer digitised sentients to a computer? Would they escape?
>>
>>49609074
>twerking
Tinkering*

Damn language.
>>
File: auradog.png (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
auradog.png
54KB, 400x400px
>>49606841
Like dog, preferably. They spend a lot of time in a more properly human form just to blend in though. We don't really like to make waves unless we have to.

>>49606821
Mostly clerical magic, fundamental chaos processed through quantum theory and then programmed into a useful form, alchemy, and good old fashioned elbow grease. Mairwen helps mostly with the digital processing and spell working but the hivemind of my set of companions means we're very strong at ritual magic.

>>49608279
Its been awhile and I'm not anything approaching an artist.
>>
>>49607557
Red a thought occurs to me,I've been playing Warframe and everything you craft seems to be composed of one of seven basic materials, would something like delineated crafting from terraria allow one to craft the things in Warframe?
>>
File: Dusknoir.full.1994723.jpg (543KB, 1024x1591px) Image search: [Google]
Dusknoir.full.1994723.jpg
543KB, 1024x1591px
>>49606841
>>
>>49609270
Depends on whether magic is involved or not. If you actually just have a digitized copy of someone (either just their brain or their whole body) then they can only "escape" if the computer programming that allows them to run is very poorly coded. And even then, it's more likely that they'd just end up glitched or corrupted.

If magic is involved then all bets are off. That shit doesn't make sense.
>>
>>49606841
>>
File: 912.png (266KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
912.png
266KB, 600x458px
>>49609444
>>
>>49609494
I got a smarter question than Bancho.

Let's say I have a Mark of Slaneesh from Warhammer Fantasy and Mark of Khorne in upcoming BC.

Anything happens then in BC if I try to cause stuff related to "worship" of em both? Or if I have Concealed Mark of chaos which's only ability is to cancel out influence or claim of them over me, stopping me from being turned into Chaos Spawn for not focusing hard enough on one God?

And no, I am not asking if it unlocks access to other boons. That would be retarded. The first questions at least make some sense
>>
>>49609588
Violently raping your enemies should make both of them happy.
>>
>>49609474
Eh, it's not like I'm planning to store them forever. It's mostly for people not bad enough to be killed but to dangerous to just let loose, and immortal villains. Whenever the chain ends I plan to build a more permanent structure.
>>
>>49608167
two little notes
1. No mention of time travel or the reality stabilizers working or not working after jump, was this intentional? There's kind of a taboo against time travel to that degree.
2.there are several levels of the treatment, maybe specify which one you get? otherwise it's a good capstone.
3.Maybe link to the rules of moopsball? http://eblong.com/zarf/moopsball/
4.race and background creation supplement. Maybe?
>>
>>49609617
There is time travel in other jumps bancho.
>>
>>49609588
>Anything happens then in BC if I try to cause stuff related to "worship" of em both?
You know what, I have no idea how the shit that would work. But my instinct says "keep your work and pleasure separate and you should be fine."

>Or if I have Concealed Mark of chaos which's only ability is to cancel out influence or claim of them over me, stopping me from being turned into Chaos Spawn for not focusing hard enough on one God?
By that point your only issue for Spawning I... think would be if you fucked up on a monumental scale. Though by that point I'd worry more about the implications of having such a mark when they don't remember doing it.
>>
It just occurred to me that drop in is the only base origin in custom Robo to have a 600 perk.

Shit. Do I trash it, or make two more for hobbyist/support?
>>
>>49609601
But if you enjoy the rape, wouldn't that make Khorne butthurt? You need to be grim and stern-faced the whole time.
>>
>>49609652
I'd say make two more.
>>
I just realized that the only base origin in custom Robo to have a 600 is the drop in origin.

Shit. Do I get rid if it, or do I make two more 600's for hobbyist/support?
>>
>>49609655
Nope khorne is also about honesty. Just make sure there is some blood.
>>
>>49609652
>>49609678

What? Capatcha, you told me I messed up!
>>
>>49609640
not Dr. who style time travel that you can learn how to reproduce in jump.
>>
>>49609678
Make more. Or give more stuff.
>>
>>49609693
Explain how doctor who time travel is any different than any other time travel?
>>
>>49609698
Define 'give more stuff'
>>
>>49609711
Do not reply to bancho.
>>
File: Concerned President.jpg (311KB, 1280x1438px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned President.jpg
311KB, 1280x1438px
>>49609684
I'm not exactly familiar with the forces of Chaos but I can't help feel like something weird is going to happen
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

Rolling for new autism
>>
>>49609711
well , fewer limitations For one,The two best . Other sources of time travel the Phoenix gate and the mirror from ranma1/2 have side effects Or limitations like requiring tears or only being usable to set up time loops, whereas the closest thing to a side effect IOU has is that if you do it on school grounds. You are bound by the Observer Effect and that's only due to the reality stabilizers
>>
>>49609643
I like to imagine the Chaos Gods being confused, especially when try find out. Especially if you got all them marks. They get signals that someone with their mark is doing stuff they like and they are like "goddamn this dude is amazing"

>"MY CHAMPION IS THE STRONGEST! I CAN FEEL HIS RAGE IN BATTLE!"
>"Mhhhhm Sweetie, my newest champion might just be enough to spank yours..."
>"But have you seen the corruption mine spreads? And diseases he unleashes? And life he changes and spreads? My champion is making his grandpappy proud"
>"But are you sure? Does a way to determine which champion is best even exists? There is no leaderboards, but if there was then my champion would be scheming how to keep reaching for the top."
>"ENOUGH OF THIS! LETS SEE YOUR CHAMPIONS AND YOU WILL SEE MINE IS SUPERIOR"
>They try to locate that new champion each of them has
>All of them just find Jumper
>With all the marks
>Even Chaos Undivided
>>
>>49609711
Technically speaking, Dr Who time travel us kind of shitty since you can't actually change big, important events in the timeline (read as: the ones that you really, really want to change)

Tl;dr, Tera is an idiot. As usual.
>>
>>49609753
And this is why faction paradox needs to be a thing.
>>
>>49609769
SB is that way, friend.

------->
>>
>>49609736
...And now I'm a wizard. News at eleven.
>>
>>49609753
One would imagine a jumper is basically a fixed point in the timeline. Actually, that might explain a lot.
>>
>>49609800
the piles of shit are that way, shitposter.

<-----------
>>
File: image.png (6KB, 230x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 230x188px
>>
File: standing.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
standing.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>49609856
>>
>>49609749
>Well. This is akward.
>>
>>49609865
>>49609856
How am I supposed to interpret this?
>>
Which school should I bar as a D&D Caster? From what I can tell, Illusion is not very useful and can be easily replicated elsewhere.
>>
>>49609904
Why bar any of them?
>>
>>49609904
Evocation is the least useful of the bunch. Direct damage is an exceptionally inefficient method of solving problems.
>>
>>49609904
Evocation is least useful of the schools, generally.
>>
>>49609883
That's [Nuclear]. It can create illusory flames which burn the mind rather than the flesh. They can create uncertainty, erode emotional ties, and plain make you forget shit.

The gimmick is that it doesn't actually shoot or create fire directly. It instead ignites objects, and the flames spread based on the thoughts- panic and fear are the best, but even disbelief just slowly moves it along rather than stop it- of those who see it rather than chemical reactions.
>>
File: 54520.jpg (417KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
54520.jpg
417KB, 960x720px
>>49606821
I'm a heavily cyberneticized techno-organic supercomputer wired into the heart of the Daystar, the culmination of importing and enhancing the Dahak ship with as many size upgrades and as much technology as I could possibly find. It's a Neptune-sized vessel that houses innumerable billions of AI and is equipped with SupCom nanotech production capabilities which are so immense that it can literally tear matter from stars and use it to create entire planets within a matter of hours. Its ability to mass-produce war machines is completely ridiculous. It could build a force large enough to conquer the entire galaxy within a couple of months. The ship itself is almost totally impossible to destroy. Its physical durability alone is enough to withstand supernovas and its shielding is far stronger than that. It has weapons powerful enough to annihilate planets and destroy stars and it can fire these weapons in massive volleys of the tens of thousands. And if you somehow do destroy it then you get to fight me. And I'm no pushover even if I can't just blow up the Sun like my armor can.

On a smaller scale I mostly interact with the mortals via platforms, primarily in the form of Terminators who have been heavily redesigned using tech from various jumps (such as MGR and One-Punch Man) which I control using hyperwave FTL signals streaming data through QE buoys across interstellar and intergalactic distances. Sensory input is simply a form of data, of course, so it's pretty much exactly the same as physically being there except without the risk of being destroyed. If my platform is destroyed I'll simply activate another one or just active multiple platforms simultaneously if I think one is likely to be defeated.
>>
File: IMG_9931.jpg (152KB, 1024x1760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9931.jpg
152KB, 1024x1760px
>>49606841
Sorta like Guy Gardner as Lead of the Red Lantern Corps. Instead with blond beard and no hair on head.
>>
>>49609904
You'd need to ban two, unless you specialize in Divination which is kinda crap.

So, if you must, probably Illusion and Evocation. Both can be replicated decently for the most part, and Evocation's focus on direct damage is kinda meh.

But it's probably not worth it. As a jumper, you're likely to have enough bonus spell slots from high Intelligence that it's really not worth it to ban schools for more.
>>
>>49610017
Plus you know, buying more classes in other jumps like sorcerer and such.

What is a good class for wizard anyway? Like an uncommon type of subclass?
>>
File: wizards.jpg (453KB, 1000x644px) Image search: [Google]
wizards.jpg
453KB, 1000x644px
>>49609975
>A wizard laughs at you as he activates his 'plane collapse' spell

Remember kids, never go full technology while travelling the multiverse.
>>
>>49610062
Both myself and all of my technology, including my ship, are immune to magic below the conceptual level of Balefire.
>>
>>49609925
>>49610017
It's mainly for prestige classes (i.e. Incantatrix) which require picking up another forbidden school for useful effects. I'm primarily interested in evocation for Contingency, so it's not like something that I'm overly attached to.
>>
>>49607423
http://pastebin.com/Fh4DYJ37

so, chapter 1 complete.
>>
>>49610098
As far as I know, there's nothing that actually allows you to buy into Prestige Classes except OOtS (but not Incantatrix as it's specific to FR).
>>
>>49610098
>Incantatrix
Outch, three banned schools is harsh. Still a nice class, butbpersonally I just like my versatility.

Hm. If you just want Contingency, I'd actually recommend keeping Illusion, so you can replicate it with Shadow Evocation.

Enchantment might be a good second school to ban, since it's very specialized.

Necromancy too, if you're fine with getting your debuffs from other schools. Good one to ban with Incantatrix anyway, since the spells you know before banning it remain usable and the best ones are low level in necromancy.

Also, there's a line of feats somewhere that allowed you to regain access to a single banned school. Not sure exactly where that was...
>>
So I was thinking.

Khorne likes technology as that is Mortals using their own wit, skill and such to create things that cause destruction and stuff.

A scientist that instead of enriching life, ending hunger, fighting diseases or answering big questions instead invents new ways to kill or makes bombs would be considered a saint, a champion of Khorne, in their own way.

So a jumper with SupCom technology...hm
>>
>>49610246
Wait shit, the third banned school is only if you spec'd in something non-Abjuration. You can ban only one. Derp

Yeah, I'd say just drop Evocation then. Maybe Necromancy.
>>
What would Khorne think of Mushoku Tensei-esque magic, that is purely internal reserves of strength that can be developed and trained? The emphasis on personal ability instead of borrowing power from some realm made of murderrape makes it seem like he'd be fine with it, but I don't know how well thought out the 'ethics' of the god of retard strength are.
>>
File: blank18.jpg (140KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
blank18.jpg
140KB, 900x665px
>>49606821
After years of having to rework things over and over again to make sure they were compliant with local realties, I got tired of the inefficiency. By now I've invented or requisitioned more than a dozen ways to generate artificial fields of reality to sustain subsystems and prototypes that would normally stop working for lack of friction, or Samsara, or slood; it's not enough just to build a causality distortion engine, I've rigged up the Bastion's processors with Moon Cell engines and Canopus-based biodata processors to both preserve and run simulations on samples of reality from other jumps. But I wouldn't say I outright flout the laws of physics-when one of my other patented subsystems uses applied psychonautics to manifest them as spirits which the system automatically forces submission out of with a broadcast of dimension-shaping song, ensuring what I build gets an extra nudge from the very universe around it. And technically large subsets of my multiversal manifestation form fundamental constants, like the networked series of EXA_PICO simulacrae which is the closest thing I have to a heartbeat these days.

My most recent experiments have been Essence-based. Through my contract with Gaia, I've commissioned the right to create her version of Infernal Bastion to raise Manses. I'm not content to settle for being the Titan of Technology, and hold divine power over the very concept of what I build. I want to pinpoint the missing link between a machine and a God.

>court

Oh come on! It was one time! ONE. TIME!

>>49606841
Something a little like the Buddhist concept of the Mandala-a geometric pattern of supernal symbols that represents a higher form of reality.

Something a lot like the hyperdimensional fractal that Escher would draw if he got drunk with every possible alternate universe version of himself.

And something very much like beauty and power beyond the human mind's imagination, cloaked in fate and masked with the ends of eternity.
>>
>>49610267
Pretty sure SupCom tech would actually displease Khorne, as you're having your robot minions do the killing for you.

>>49610342
I'd say he'd have the same reaction to it as he has to ki: it's your personal ability, and you're not trying to hide behind it, you're using it to punch the shit out of people. So he'd be cool with it.
>>
>>49599533
Oh boy! Another jump to be a scientist in because that's what I always am!

Generic Universal Monsters
> Location: Llanwelly, Wales [Rolled3]
> Background: Undead wait what
> Occult Research [-100CP]
> IT'S ALIVE! [-600CP]
> Weight of Ages [Get a Freebie!]
> Countess Nona Repmuj [-100CP]
> False Life [-200CP]
> Back From The Grave [-300CP]
> Lab [-200CP]
> Coffin [Get a Freebie!]
> Hypnotic Ring [-100CP]
> Abbot & Costello Meet The Jumper [+100CP]
> Reincarnated Romance [+200CP]
> House of Dracula [+300CP]

UNDEAD SCIENTIST HAHAHAHA
What kind of undead, you may ask?
I am... not actually sure.
I'm gonna say some kind of lich, but one that still has skin and is pretty and is essentially just a vampire that figured out a different way of doing things.
Fitting for old fashioned Hollywood actresses, I guess.
What is my phylactery, you may ask? Why, that would be my heart, of course. It's quite the impressive piece of magitek.

As for what I'm doing here, I guess I'll just collect knowledge. Y'know, books, research, that kind of thing. Maybe collect some Animorph forms while I'm at it. Make friends with Frankenstein's Monster.
Steal shitloads of jewels and antiques and shit for shits and giggles, maybe.
Y'know, basically go on the Jumper's tourist route.

Oh, and I'll constantly be dodging and interacting with strange, quirky, and/or dangerous characters while I'm at it.
HEY, ABBOT. Let go of my ring.
I need that to con my way into places.
>>
>>49610365
So, how does this contract give you Primordial-specific access to Adamant Circle Sorcery?

> I'm not content to settle for being the Titan of Technology, and hold divine power over the very concept of what I build. I want to pinpoint the missing link between a machine and a God.
...I'm on to you, Autobot. You can't fool /me/ with that cosmic chef's disguise.
>>
File: Union_jack.gif (613KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
Union_jack.gif
613KB, 500x578px
Hyperdimension Neptunia
>Drawbacks: Impenetrable 4th Wall, 2 Tsundere 4 U, Say Neptune. Now say Planeptune. No, not like that!, Lacking Continuity [1500]
>Starting Location: Celestia
>Origin: Pirate
>Perks: Travelers Guild [900]
No 4th Wall [850]
Respectable Enemy [Freebie]
Blatantly Evil [750]
Digital Piracy [550]
Virus [250]
No Attacking While I’m Transforming! [50]
Genre Switch [0]

It is time for the adventures of the inter-dimensional good-aligned virus-pirate, the Jumper! Watch him as he steals from the gods, the good guys and the bad guys, just to hop to another dimension and sped all his money buying cotton-candy for the sole reason that he can!
>>
File: blank9.jpg (48KB, 383x420px) Image search: [Google]
blank9.jpg
48KB, 383x420px
>>49607012
About as ready as someone armed with a couple mortars and some jars of incendiary material could be, I guess? So more than you'd think, and less than I'd hoped for.

>>49607361
Many, many times.

And because of the kind of things I've fled from in the past, they've generally understood.

>>49608444
Don't get strung out, by the way I look
Don't judge a book by its' cover
I'm not much of a man by the light of day
But by night I'm one hell of a looooover

aw geeze now the song's gonna be stuck in my head all day

>>49609753
...I'm not quite sure what's going on, but Dr. Who time travel is also quite shitty because it relies on vast, complex confluxes of space and time like the Time Vortex which don't exist outside of the setting.

Like. It's totally dependant on it. Otherwise it's like trying to sail on dry land WITHOUT one of those fancy Exalted landships or a hovercraft.

>>49609769
ON THE OTHER HAND, solving the DW time travel issues with Faction Paradox "tech" is like solving your burning stove by setting your neighbourhood on fire.

And then unleashing the bears.

>>49610342
Honestly I think a lot of anime magic is going to give Khorne a massive headache because of the paradox between something so blatently, well, magical but also blatently powered by internal reserves of magic.

It's like Clint Eastwood's cranky old vietnam war vet character in Gran Torino deciding whether his foreign neighbours are actualy pretty cool people or not.

The fact that he permits stuff like warp-forged weapons/armor makes me think there's a non-zeo chance he'd be fine with it. The fact that I remember a lot of magic like that involves shooting huge energy balls that blow people up before you can punch/stab/shoot them also makes me think there's a much bigger chance he'd hate it on sight.
>>
File: blank15.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>49610487
Well, the Contracts are enacted by the aspects of reality in question. So through the relevant clause, I draw upon her reserves of Essence to enact sorceries which fall under her sorcerous initiation, in a similar manner to how she gifted Luna with the ability to channel a few Adamant Circle spells which fall under her purview even though Incarnae are normally only able to master Sapphire Circle spells which don't oppoes their nature and panoply.
>>
>>49610198
You're right. You'd have to train them up with the Prestige Class book instead of buying them outright, but there's no way to buy directly into them.
>>
>>49610552
>solving your burning stove by setting your neighbourhood on fire.
So THAT'S why the police were using big words like "reckless endangerment" and "arson"
>>
>>49606787
F
>>
>>49610625
Too bad sorcery is really underwhelming.
>>
>>49610625
Ah, that sounds nice. Does it require a prayer roll to Gaia whenever you want to use it too?

...What're you using an Infernal Bastion for anyway? Especially a Gaian one?
>>
So, /jc/, any advice on how to finagle Aku into a stasis pod?
I desperately want to inflict him on the multiverse at large.
>>
Any word from NuBee about a Dark Souls 3 jump?
>>
>>49610659
Did you unleash the bears too? Because if you did, then you broke the Bear Leash Law of '96, which was put into action thanks to the Great Beat Uprising of '92.

So many bears. So much death. So little honey.
>>
>>49610727
Wait for Jack to overthrow him and then offer Aku a way out.
>>
>>49610732
He was waiting for the DLC. First one comes out later this month.
>>
>>49610552
>>49610437

Hm.

Any way to slow down time on a whole planet? Or for the jumper to go back in time at least a bit?

I want to slaughter a planet, go back in time to before it, go to next one, repeat. So basically in the time it took to slaughter one planet I slaughtered several + travel. But nothing straight up magical
>>
>>49610727
Promise him a multiverse to conquer. Granted, you might have to become his servant to fully convince him, but if you're cool with that then you're good.
>>
>>49610732
As far as I know, NuBee's waiting for Ashes of Ariandel first before doing anything.

Also, they're doing Street Fighter with Val first.
>>
>>49610754
That's...sensible. Thanks for the input!
>>
File: dancing putin.gif (2MB, 473x302px) Image search: [Google]
dancing putin.gif
2MB, 473x302px
>>49610733
I regret nothing.
>>
>>49610764
>>49610778
Cool, I assumed they were waiting for Ashes first, but I was checking to make sure it was still being made since I couldn't find anything on the archive.
>>
File: Aku.png (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.png
43KB, 403x403px
>>49610780
Don't forget to introduce Aku to the Ebon Dragon when Infernal Jump is made.
I want to see what happens.
>>
>>49606841
sometimes you just want something simple
other times it's because you haven't thought it through well enough
>>
>>49610881
ARE YOU OKAH?
>>
>>49610867
>Ebon Dragon
Can I companion that guy?
>>
>>49610924
kaon, git syriass!
>>
>>49610933
He's more of a collection of lots of guys, what with his component souls/demons.

So, uh, do you have a LOT of Blue Feathers?
>>
File: blank3.jpg (30KB, 292x247px) Image search: [Google]
blank3.jpg
30KB, 292x247px
>>49610690
Eh, there's a few neat tricks in between the generic blessings and buffs. Make your army doesn't afraid of anything, teleport with fancier aesthetics-and then, boom-you get something like Unity of the Closed Fist. Not that I'd ever use THAT, but still. Or the one that lets you shunt an entire civilisation into the Beyond. Or Solar Sanctuary, which lets you sculpt the land arround you like you're using Wyld-Shaping Technique. Or the absolute bullshit that is Technique Mirror. Or Wrath of the Five Elements.

But yeah, in general because of the start-up costs sorcery strikes me as something you're supposed to tinker around with BEFORE proper manly rocket tag kicks into high gear. Or better yet, use for things other than straightforward fights.

>>49610733
For more information on the Great Bear Uprising of '92, please see the drawbacks section of Redwall jump.

>>49610713
Hmm. Logically, yeah-putting detail that down in my Exalted contracts notes. Maybe someday I'll finally figure out what would work as a Rank 5 Clause for Samsara. See, I'm trying not to rip off the Maidens

Also, practice. I'm...not exactly a fan of the Emerald Mother, but she's the only known intact, surviving and healthy Primordial available. And I really want to get good at manse building practices in preparation for building/restoring more advanced structures like factory cathedrals. Also, given the whole nature thing means I can probably cultivate some REALLY mystically buff ingredients on the bastions, I MIGHT be able to solve my Eternal Sunrise Coffee's milk issue without resorting to offering certain companions breast exams.

And I find the point build system stifling for my geomantic muse, so-I figured mo' points no problems.

And I can prove I'm totally not Autobot. I only have beef-like, legit hate-for two Yozis, and MY biomechanical infectious byproducts don't give me robocancer. Just sudden attacks of the warm and fuzzies, on occasion.
>>
>>49610940
BAWN NACKLE
We really need a KOF jump

IT ALL BEGAN IN 94
>>
>>49610964
Tons.
How many organ souls are going to try to backstab me now?
>>
>>49610933
Personally I would argue no, because >>49610964

You would need to companion ALL of his Third Circle souls, but to companion them you would need to companion their Second Circle Souls.

That's a lot of people. With only one of them being, arguably, a good person. She's a second circle soul, and a smith.
>>
>>49610980
There's only one way to prove you're not autobot.

Can you transform and roll out?
>>
>>49610983
As much as I like the generic fighting game jump, the fact that killer instinct is the only referenced series that got its own jump later is a bummer
>>
File: blank8.png (290KB, 630x542px) Image search: [Google]
blank8.png
290KB, 630x542px
>>49611007
...okay, that's hardly fair.

I've been to Tranformer jump.
>>
>>49610980
>I only have beef-like, legit hate-for two Yozis
Which are they?
>>
>>49610933
Sure. He may or may not come with all those other souls but you can pod him.
>>
>>49611044
HE'S AN AUTOBOT, GET HIM STARSCREAM
>>
>>49610980
>>49611079
I'm curious about this as well.
If one of them isn't the Ebon Dragon I will be disappointed.
>>
>>49610980
Alright, sounds cool.

Though I'm not sure how useful it'd be to get manse-building experience, since it's completely designed by whims the Yozi/Primordial instead of the caster.

Still, examining the essence flows of different castings might help you out some. Assuming they work the same as normal Manses, despite not needing Demesnes.

Might be more useful to get a similar contract with Autochton YOURSELF, if you want to build/restore factory cathedrals though. Doesn't seem like Gaia's style.

>>49611044
I KNEW IT!
>>
>>49611127
NO MEGATRON! Instead I will use my new totally brilliant and not awful plan to get rid of you and become the NEW RULER OF THE DECEPTICONS!
>>
>>49611200
Didn't starscream quit trying to rule the decepticons, and instead form a third faction in one of the cartoons?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
Some music (Warning it's Nightcore, I just looked up the Yandere Song and this is what came up on Youtube) to set the mood.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbrxZgUq_1k

Skulduggery Pleasant Jump 122:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Emotional Range of a Dead Man [+100]
Like Edward and Bella [+100]
A Ghastly Apperance [+200]
Vampire [+200]
Origin: Monster Hunter [-100]
Perks:
Pick a Name, Any Name [-100]
Dual Disciplines [-200]
Doors are for People with No Imagination [-100]
Come and Have a Go [Free]
If You Think You're Hard Enough [-100]
Sword Skills [-200]
Color-Coded Cleaver [-300]
Magic: Tunneling & Dimensional Shunting [-450]
Gear:
Money [-50]

So, I'm a Golem-Vampire hybrid whose toughness is nonnegotiable and I kill the shit out of monsters for a living. Also I'm ugly as fuck because the process that crafted me wasn't focused on beautification, just outright killiness. Also my emotional reactions are duller than Momonga's. While interesting to feel it instead of just hearing it this is not fun.
Yuno and some other girl that I keep seeing around seem to be having it out but from what I can tell, Not looking too deeply here Yuno can take care of herself, they have a disagreement and Yuno has been trying to use diplomacy in an endeavor not to kill the chick, progress. I really can't bring myself to feel anything more than a ragged pride for her even though I know that I would be giving glowing praise to her at any other Jump. I still praise her but even I know it sounds lackluster.
>>
Has anyone started working on a Mob Psycho 100 Jump yet?
>>
>>49610625
That really doesn't seem like it would work. Contracts get you a series of five effects to draw from effectively equivalent to single spells, and they don't really do permanent buffs. Even if you're just shoving sorcerous effects into Contract form most Solar Circle Sorcery would be beyond the power of a 5• Contract.
>>
>>49611213
I'm not a super lore keeper of Transformers, but I can tell you that such a thing didn't happen in G1 (at least not beyond a 1 episode plot) or in most series where he shows up.
>>
>>49607012
I ran the bar instead.
>>
File: Blank26.png (647KB, 851x589px) Image search: [Google]
Blank26.png
647KB, 851x589px
>>49611079
Isidoros, for being a pig-shaped spiral nemesis.

And Kimbery, for being a massive bitch as well as part of the ultimate cause for everything going wrong in Creation.

And I WOULD hate Malfeas more than those two combined if he were still Theion, but at this point he's so thoroughly broken that I feel nothing except a vague sense of satisfaction. The rest, I mostly just kinda pity and are fascinated by.

As a whole, to me the mutilated Primordials are kind of like a bunch of eccentric art students. They do things differently and in ways I don't wholly get, but for the most part I appreciate their work all the same.

>>49611134
The thing about the Ebon Dragon is that he's ultimately a very passive force, defined through an atavistic pursuit of freedom. He's literally a cosmic shitposter. His rejection of Virtue ironically restricts what he is able and willing to do, so ultimately I perceive him as a symptom of other beings' actions. ISN'T THAT RIGHT, KIMBERY AND THEION?!

I don't hate him for the same reason the people who study tapeworms don't hate them: Because it's futile. I'm still going to thwart him when he steps out of line because he's an inconvenience. If anything, I have a great deal of metascientific curiosity for him considering our similar purviews.

>>49611163
>examining the essence flows

That's the idea! Other parts of the contract cover the cultivation of Gaian desmenes, so I'll be undertaking yet more studies to see how differently each interacts with the other-and maybe how rigging them up Realm Defence Grid-style with each other will work.

And I've got nothing against Autocthon but-I'm pretty sure waking him up sufficiently to make the contract would make Interesting Times happen in his worldscape. Not to mention I'm not even sure if it's possible to bypass the Seal of 8 Divinities via the Beyond/Elsewhere, or if the Ebon Dragon's excursion there just brought him near the Viator's digs.

>>49611127
>>49611163
Also nah
>>
>>49610983
Go away Geese.
>>
>>49611245
Not that I know of.
>>
File: KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>49611003
>With only one of them being, arguably, a good person. She's a second circle soul, and a smith.
Name? We wish to study this demon.
>>
File: blank6.png (242KB, 748x613px) Image search: [Google]
blank6.png
242KB, 748x613px
>>49611271
While I use the 5-clause system to simplify what kind of effects I get at each clause, I have a LOT of magical bargain negotiation perks. And lots of experience negotiation in this kind of thing, actually. Which most Changelings can't really afford to do. So i imagine the actual contract is much more expansive and detailed than the standard format, in the same way the formation of Titles or for that matter the creation of the Changeling Courts themselves is a lot more complex than the average contract.

Also I thought the Contract of Artifice's last clause lets you at least assemble something permanent?
>>
>>49611413
Alveua, the Keeper of the Forge of Night
She is the closest thing Ebon has to a "Good" soul.
>>
File: 1471211470480.png (220KB, 457x820px) Image search: [Google]
1471211470480.png
220KB, 457x820px
>>49611413
Alveua, Keeper of the Forge of Night.
>>
>>49611235
I don't understand why nightcore is a thing.
>>
File: the hammer.gif (1005KB, 384x212px) Image search: [Google]
the hammer.gif
1005KB, 384x212px
>>49611462
>>
>>49611340
>Kimbery as the ultimate cause for everything going wrong.
What.

>Not hating Ebby
The Ebon Dragon is the one that came up with the Great Cure. He's the one that taught it to the other Primordials. This cure drove the Solars insane. Their insanity caused the Unconquered Sun to retreat in on himself and get too depressed to fix anything. The attachment to their own hatred is what's implied to have kept the Neverborn from properly dying, that without the curse they would have managed to pass away eventually. The Ebon Dragon is the one that came up with how to create Infernal Exalted and taught the Neverborn how to alter Exaltations so they could make Abyssal Exalted. He was also the grand mastermind behind manipulating them into breaking open the Jade Prison and bringing the Solar Exalted back to creation. Hell, to get even more tangential, the Neverborn exist because of him, so the Deathlords who released the Great Contagion and who invited the Raksha to invade in force are also ultimately his fault.

How the fuck can you not hate the Ebon Dragon? How can you blame Kimbery and her fucking Oedipus Island for everything?
>>
>>49611573
My S key doesn't want to work, apparently. Replace all cures with curses.
>>
File: EarlyChainJumpers.jpg (45KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
EarlyChainJumpers.jpg
45KB, 500x673px
>>
>>49611340
>I don't hate him for the same reason the people who study tapeworms don't hate them
Most of the ones I've talked to like tapeworms more than people, to the point of adoration, and think of them as a superior lifeform.

Biologists are insane. All of us.
>>
>>49611601
Needs a jump.
>>
>>49608853
How is the DC animated jump coming?
>>
File: Jumpers.gif (1016KB, 296x225px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers.gif
1016KB, 296x225px
>>49611601
>>
>>49611573
I think he's talking about how Kimbery helped the law trio Primordials reach and conquer the others in the first place, starting the chain of events that formed Creation.

Really though, I'd think Autocthon is a bigger concern for ASA. He's the one who contained the concept of oblivion within him from the start, whose themes involve insane experiments with no thought for how destructive they might be for himself or others, and who invented the potentially universe ending Exalted in the first place.
>>
>>49611420
A good deal of Contracts were made by the True Fae, and there's no indication of any of them being stronger for it. Deal making might get you extra clauses like the Courts having three separate lines it's not likely to significantly increase their power. And there's a huge difference between making magic items and gaining a permanent internal benefit.
>>
>>49611643
Hitting an enemy with a steel chair while disguised with a mask of his own face, it does sound like a jumper all right.
>>
>>49611653
Theion probably would've beaten the shit out her and into compliance if she had put up more resistance than teasing them and trying to fuck the US.
>>
>>49611663
Pf. You think he gives a shit? He's made contracts that make him perfect at everything in one clause in the past. It's an excuse for him to make up any power he wants, at best you'll get some empty excuse and at worst you'll find his fans jumping down your throat in a little bit.
>>
File: blank19.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
blank19.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>49611458
Hey, Makarios is a perfectly reasonable businessman. Sure he takes the souls of dead dreamers marked by his sigil, but only to keep manufacturing the goods for his magical market. He's no worse than, say, Ligier. He even has Compassion 3! That's higher than most of the statted Exalts!

And Eremboar's only malevolent in a Studio Ghibli-kind of way. She really, really likes things associated with darkness to the point where she likes transforming mortals into demons and worse. Sure this means she's a fan of murder and theft, but it also means she likes things which are abandoned or disregarded like Dune people, nighttime lovers and bats.

Sure, they're creepy and slightly disturbing but no more so than the rest of Malfeas.

>>49611573
Ink Monkeys revealed she was the one who let Theion pass over her waters. I don't care that the Ebon Dragon gave her the idea. She had perfect defences and chose not to use them.

>Great Cure

Kek. Also I take the view that the Solars were well on their way before the Curse given just how severe the Primordials' mutilation and imprisonment was.

>attachment to their own hatred

I thought that was because the Primordials forgot to design a proper system of reincarnation for themselves in Creation, although I remember something like that in the intro of Abyssals. I don't see where it says the Curse itself affects the Neverborn, though.

>create Infernal Exalted

Nothing wrong.

>Abyssal Exalted
>bringing the Solar Exalted back to Creation

I'll give you that. Like I said, he's an inconvenience.

>the Neverborn exist because of him

No, the Neverborn exist because Solars murdered some Primordials. And the Deathlords ARE Solars so. Yeah.

>How the fuck can you not hate the Ebon Dragon?

Because he can lie himself so hard there's nothing to meaningfully detest. More importantly, because he WANTS to elict this sort of reaction to define himself. Like I said, cosmic shitposter.
>>
>>49611653
>I think he's talking about how Kimbery helped the law trio Primordials reach and conquer the others in the first place, starting the chain of events that formed Creation.
That also means she's responsible for everything GOOD that ever happened in the setting.
Which, if that is indeed his argument, makes it even worse since it's pointless. The setting wouldn't exist without that action, you can't blame it for everything bad while ignoring the good.
>>
>>49611716
>She let Theion pass
See :
>>49611677
>>49611729

>They were mean to the Primordials
Not much else to do to keep them in line.

>I don't see where it says the Curse itself...
The curse facilitates attachments. Attachments prevent them from passing on.

>Nothing wrong.
Infernals are generally pretty damn evil.

>No, the Neverborn exist because...
They won't let go and die. Seee above.

>The Deathlords ARE Solars
Who became evil because of the Great Curse, and who were only empowered again by the Neverborn.
>>
>>49606841
>pic related

>>49610153
I like it. Please continue.
>>
File: Blank22.png (869KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Blank22.png
869KB, 1680x1050px
>>49611663
That doesn't necessarily prove or disprove whether contractual strength can be increased though, considering the True Fae also wield Titles which are significantly broader in application than Contracts. Not to mention the existence of Wyld Transcendence as a goal, while vague of course, seems to indicate there are aspects of potential in which aren't fully explored by the gameline. I think I'll have to agree to disagree on that last part, because from my point of view the contract is simply assembling and redistributing elements (i.e. Essence) which are a component of the aspect of reality I've contracted with.

>>49611729
The foundation for everything leading up to Creation's, er, Creation were already in place though. Gaia was there, Cytherea was there, the futility of finding the Shining Answer was there. It's noted in the UCS' writeup that Theion was provoked into creating him SPECIFICALLY because the Dragon pointed out his contribution to Creation wasn't nearly as prominent as the other Primordials'.
>>
>>49611787
>Who became evil because of the Great Curse, and who were only empowered again by the Neverborn.
*pedantic asshole warning*
Technically they exist because they wanted revenge on the Sidereals and the Dragonblooded for killing them in the Usurpation, which happened because of the Great Curse.
>>
>>49611787
>Who became evil because of the Great Curse, and who were only empowered again by the Neverborn.
Nah, most Solars experienced total clarity after death, being freed from the Great Curse and wondering why they were such dicks in life. The Deathlords were the ones who decided to destroy the world even without the Curse affecting them.
>>
>>49611842
>his contribution to Creation wasn't nearly as prominent as the other Primordials
He tried, they rejected his other contributions, like the original purified version of Vitriol. And Conky wasn't a bad idea in and of itself.
>>
>>49611842
>The foundation for everything leading up to Creation's, er, Creation were already in place though. Gaia was there, Cytherea was there, the futility of finding the Shining Answer was there
So was the foundation for the Exalted and the Primordial War.
What with everyone still disrespecting and hating on Autochithon. And while the UCS wouldn't exist Luna still would, which would bring Gaia into the Primordial War. So would the Sisters of Fate.
>>
File: blank10.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
blank10.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>49611787
>mean to the Primordials

I don't object to Theion because he was mean. On the contrary, his First Excellency outright says he recognised Compassion was a useful strategem for rulership.

I object to Theion because he is literally the most STTGL-like entity in the entire setting.

>facilitates attachments

...oh. I admit that does make a little more sense given how intrinsic abilities and identity are for Primordials.

>generally pretty damn evil

So're lots of other characters in the setting. The devs bent over backwards back in the day to make it clear they've nothing to lose and everything to gai from redemption-the moral-or at least break away from the Reclaimation-sort, not the turned back into Solars sort.

>became evil because

I'll be honest again: Having seen exactly what the Solars did right after the Primordial War I sincerely believe they were well on their way to becoming terrible, terrible people long before the Curse could meaningfully take hold. If only as a coping mechanism for their PTSD.

The point I'm trying to make isn't that the Dragon is a cuddly bag of cuteness and high fives. The point is that among the other Primordials, I think of him as more of a natural disaster than a sentient being.
>>
>>49611842
>The foundation for everything leading up to Creation's, er, Creation were already in place though.
Uh. Not really?

The other Primordials may have been ABLE to build Creation without those three. But it was Theion who actually got them to do so.

>the futility of finding the Shining Answer was there.
Nope. Without Theion there's also no Endless Desert to tell them about the Shining Answer, or SWLiHN to convince them to go.
>>
>>49611910
>>49611842
In-fact the Primordial War would end with nothing BUT Neverborn, because it was Cecelyne(One of the Law trio who Kimbery let pass her) who convinced the Primordials who would become the Yozi to surrender.
>>
>>49611957
>I don't object to Theion because he was mean.
I was countering your point about the Exalted being mean to them. There was no other way to contain the Primordials.

Was punishing Cecelyne and SWLIHN among others who surrendered unfair? Sure, but you cannot blame the winner for not trusting their, much stronger, captives to leave them alone.
>>
DiSu anon, when you updating DiSu 2?
>>
File: blank16.png (313KB, 536x534px) Image search: [Google]
blank16.png
313KB, 536x534px
>>49611868
>He tried

For all my issues with Gaia, I will be forever grateful she was wise enough to NOT let Theion put acidic Spiral Energy in Creation.

>Conky wasn't a bad idea in and of itself

...erm. This veers into more complicated territory for me, but suffice to say while I definitely admire the Daystar on a technical level, I also think the Primordials have really, really bad health and safety standards. Probably because Theion decided that health and safety standards are how cowards apply their tampons.

Seriously, when 5 Incarnae show up out of nowhere the correct response should NOT be to go "fuck it, I'm sure we'll build them sometime in the future, they're hired". I mean I get that they founded order out of the infinite chaos of the Wyld but it's still a really big security risk in hindsight.

>>49611910
>so was the foundation for the Exalted and the Primordial War

The UCS was a joint collaberation between Theion and the Dragon, and the UCS forged the Celestial Exaltations. I don't wholly disagree though considering Luna and probably the Maidens would've been there, and they might've found some other way to rebel-I just think there would have been fewer casualties before the rebellion was squashed.

>Autocthon

Explicitly needed the UCS' prowess to design Exaltations better than the Alchemicals.

>Gaia

Stayed out of the Primordial War IIRC, not contribute on either side.
>>
>>49611998
Punishing them wasn't wrong. Humiliating them and butchering enough Third Circle Souls to permanently change their personality? That was a bit too far.
>>
>>49612049
>the UCS forged the Celestial Exaltations
>Explicitly needed the UCS' prowess to design Exaltations better than the Alchemicals.
I have never read any of this anywhere.
He needed the Incarne, in general, make Exalations different from the Alchemicals, due to how Exaltations work, but he didn't need Conky specifically. Nor did Conky make the Lunar, Sidereal, and Terrestrial Exaltations.

>Stayed out of the Primordial War IIRC, not contribute on either side.
>Has her Third Circle Souls produce the Terrestrial Exaltations
>Did not contribute to either side
Are you completely insane?
>>
File: blank28.png (541KB, 1054x778px) Image search: [Google]
blank28.png
541KB, 1054x778px
>>49611998
See >>49612051. Also this is the part where I start ranting furiously about how the Exalted were a mistake. A mistake that I have to work with rather than against because things have devolved to the point where there is no other feasible option.

>>49611979
The Primordial War was a mistake. A mistake that would've had fewer casualties without Celestial Exalts running around.

>>49611967
>may have been ABLE to

The possibility is sufficient enough for me considering they build Zen-Mu just fine without his intervention.

>no Endless Desert

But point taken.

>>49611603
...what.

I.

Ew.

EW.

Oh god, is this what meeting Ochiai IRL feels like. I mean, there's professional interest and then there's THIS which I really hope you're exaggerating.
>>
>>49612051
I don't personally think Cecelyne and SWLiHN, at the least, did anything wrong. Cecy's laws were, by all accounts, entirely fair and just before she was mutilated. And SWLIHN only programmed the laws of reality, her only bad side was not trusting free will and she ended up allowing that because her big brother told her to.
>>
>>49612051
>>49612109
>>49612128
But ultimately my point was just that there's zero way to keep Primordials out beyond sealing them inside themselves or their superior like they did to create Malfeas. So they always could've come back.
>>
>>49612109
>Ochiai
Who?

>I really hope you're exaggerating.
Nope. And it's not restricted to parasitologists either.
>>
>>49612109
>things have devolved to the point where there is no other feasible option.
There was never another option, there is a reason the Exalted were used instead of the Incarna going to war, or sending armies of Mortals.

>>49612143
Nope. They were made to swear binding oaths, which they can't break even now, to not just escape. The Infernals are their best best around those oaths.
All you needed to do was make them swear those oaths
>>
Is there an ability that lets me instantly know the attributes and history of any object I'm looking at/holding?
>>
File: blank2.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
blank2.gif
2MB, 500x269px
>>49612093
Ack, found the quote I was thinking of-and you're right about the Lunar, Sidereal and Terrestrial Exaltations at least.

I still contend the Exalted Host would've been significantly less dangerous and possibly more fractitious without Solar leadership, gievn how CERTAIN BOOKS seem dedicated to pointing out time when Solars 1v1'd Primordials despite the ostensible presumption that the EXALTED HOST beat them as a united force.

>Third Circle Souls

...bad choice of words. But I was thinking in the context of fighting alongside the rest of the Exalted host openly.
>>
>>49612128
SWLIHN being a loving imouto makes her kind of adorable.
>>
>>49612109
>The Primordial War was a mistake
You hate Theion. Theion was in charge before the Primordial War.
>>
>>49612182
She didn't fight directly, but neither did Autobot. She had the Elemental Dragons, her Third Circle Souls, make the Dragonblooded.

And the Solars who 1v1'd primordials were the Solars who hit Essence 6 or higher.
Like MANY of Autobot's creations Exaltations went farther than he ever expected, Exalts were supposed to cap at Essence 5.
>>
>>49612172
GUNNM and Raildex have it. Psychometry is what it's called, in Raildex it's a subpower of Clairvoyance.
>>
>>49612172
There's various "identify" perks and "see the past" perks, but I think your best option is Archive magic from Fairy Tale? Anyone correct me?
>>
>>49612182
For all their power, Primordials are puzzle bosses. Anybody who can fight on a Celestial tier level can solo a Primordial as long as they can trigger their flaw or greater flaw of invulnerability. And for all that the setting never lets them accomplish anything, Lunars are only slightly weaker than Solars.
>>
>>49612172
Clairvoyance from Scientific Railgun, Stand from Jojo
>>
>>49612243
BUT SOLARS ARE BAD AND THE CAUSE OF ALL THE BAD STUFF AND PRIMORIDALS DIN DO NUTHING WRONG
>>
>>49612281
The Primordials are a mixed bag. Some of them dindu nuffin. Some of them did some stuff but it wasn't severe enough to deserve what they got. Only a few were complete and utter dicks.
>>
File: Parasite waifus.jpg (115KB, 418x600px) Image search: [Google]
Parasite waifus.jpg
115KB, 418x600px
>>49611603
>Most of the ones I've talked to like tapeworms more than people, to the point of adoration, and think of them as a superior lifeform.
Do we need a Parasistence Sana jump?
>>
>>49612324
What is this
>>
>>49612312
Pretty sure if you support the regime that does bad stuff, you're also culpable for that and as far as I'm aware, most of them supported keeping things the way they were. "I was just following orders" isn't much of a justification.
>>
>>49612324
Yes.
>>
>>49612352
The Regime is basically "Do what you want but Theion is the boss."
>>
File: Blank21.jpg (21KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
Blank21.jpg
21KB, 300x415px
>>49612128
I think the perceived unfairness in Cecy's laws was whatever loophole enabled the other Primordials to bully Autocthon. Probably the Second Amendment of the FUCK YOU I'M THE KING Act of WHATEVER YEAR I, THEION DECREE.

Well, that and the mortal races. Laws maximising the benefit for cosmic beings often cost lesser entities quite a lot.

And yeah, SWLIHN dindu nothin.

>>49612161
BBEG of Knights of Sidonia. Transhumanist whose idea of apotheosis basically involves being a Gauna-human hybrid with a spaceship weapon Gravity Beam Emitter stuck in his eye. Did I mention prior to this, he'd backed up his personality on a brain-controlling parasitic nematode to hijack some poor schmuck?

>>49612143
And that's fair enough. I just find the whole situation to be extremely unfortunate.

>>49612207
As I've explained, Theion gave rise to the entity which allowed the Primordial War to become as successful as it did. Mainly out of ego.

>>49612212
I acknowledge she contributed technically, I'm just saying she didn't do as much as she could've.

I thought the devs said at most, the Solars of the First Age capped at E6? Not saying E10 is impossible, just that at the time E6 was as far as any of 'em got in between reincarnations.
>>
>>49612368
And a bunch of those guys doing what they want, by your own admittance, were bad enough to deserve what they got. Yet when people tried to stop them, most of the primordials sided with the bad guys. Do that stuff and you deserve as bad as the worst ones for trying to protect them from justice.
>>
>>49612368
Back in the good old days, before the Exalted showed her that all law was a hypocritical justification for the strong to abuse the weak, Cecelyene would have had way more complex laws than that.

>>49612371
There are canon Solar write ups from the First Age with higher Essence than that. Merala lived through the entire thing, and at at least one Solar got old enough that he died of old age.
>>
>>49612413
Aren't those from thousands of years after the war anon? If you're talking about Dreams they're all 3500 or so years after the war ends. At least, some might be even longer cause of that time wibbly wobbly stuff that went on for a while.
>>
Would Drain No from YJ keep rubber from suppressing my Rumble Rumble fruit powers?
>>
>>49612371
Pretty sure you mean the Primordial War, not the First Age?
>>
>>49612371
Dude what, they definitely got higher than E6 during the first age. They might have capped at E6 during the war though.

>>49612432
He said "Solars of the First Age", the First Age ended with the Usurpation.
>>
>>49612440
No. It doesn't suppress them. The powers just don't work on them because electricity doesn't work well on rubber. It'd stop water from weakening/sealing them though.
>>
>>49612440
Hell-to-the-motherfucking no.
>>
>>49612432
Yeah, he said Solars of the First Age never got above Essence 6. He might have meant that the Primordial War, which I think is correct about the Essence 6 thing. Elder Essence wasn't common in the war, at least.
>>
File: blank5.jpg (183KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
blank5.jpg
183KB, 800x450px
>>49612243
Pretty much, yeah. Like a bunch of newbie campers being swarmed by fire ants. Which makes sense if you think about it, because up until then the Primordials only had to adapt to things like the Wyld and the Unshaped, not tiny stabilised things of their own making. Actually, out of all the canon Primordials the only two I remember being mainly defined by their combative indomitability (as opposed to being terrible foes as a side effect of their conceptual purview) are Adrian and Isidoros.

I mean, SWLIHN ran away and hid for half a century because a Solar sent her a mean letter written so transcendently badly it triggered her autism.

A

MEAN

LETTER

And don't even get me started on how bullshit it is Oramus got routed by another Solar.

As for Lunars, going by their abilities I think they're much more suited for sabotage, survival and infiltration than decisive victory. Combined with the Sidereals' dependency on prep time, and I think taking Solars out of the picture would've greatly hindered the Exalted Host's ability to win direct confrontations.

>>49612281
See >>49612312 ya dingus. Remember Isidoros and Kimbery? I don't even consider "I was just following orders" to be a valid excuse for certain leadership decisions. I just think of the rebellion as infinitely worse.
>>
>>49612458
>It'd stop water from weakening/sealing them though.
No, it wouldn't. That's a fiat weakness that your DF powers don't work while submerged, even post-jump.
>>
>>49612476
School's out?
>>
>>49612458
>>49612461
Really? I don't mean to try and use it to attack someone made of rubber with it or anything stupid like that, I mean stopping the fact that rubber keeps a lightning logia type from becoming intangible.
>>
>>49612471
Honestly, it really just seems like your a Primordial fanboy upset that they're no longer in charge and that they aren't the absolute best at everything. Not surprisingly considering how misanthropic you usually come off as.
>>
File: blank7.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
blank7.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>49612442
>>49612449
>>49612413
>>49612463
Derp, I mixed those up yeah.

So uh, any idea how high they got during the First Age? I thought one of the more prominent Twilights was-

>checking Dreams of the First Age

-oh shit nigga she Essence 10

well fug

das brutal
>>
>>49612514
It doesn't though? In One Piece you still become intangible, Luffy can just hit you anyway since he's made of rubber. He doesn't seal your powers anymore then Akainu did when he smothered Ace with love.
>>
>>49612523
Autobot has a tendency to build things that grow wildly beyond his expectations.
Those things also tend to screw him over.
>>
>>49612523
>How they got high
...you do know how essence increases right? Time and meditation once you reach certain points. First Age lasts for something like 3650 years or so since the end of the war. There's at least a half dozen Essence 10 Solars, probably a few more, and loads of other high essence exalts.
>>
>>49612536
Lava*. God damn that's a creepy auto correct.
>>
>>49612471
Lunars are actually total shit at infiltration, because anyone worth spying on is going to have a high enough MDV to spot their tell. Lunars are only good for physical and social combat, which are the main things the Solars were used for in the War anyway.
>>
>>49612563
I thought it was a joke, I even laughed.
>>
>>49612492
Nigga, it's Sunday in Burgerland.
>>
>>49611808
Currently I'm searching for a map of all of the regons of the pokemon world, but failing ha/r/d. can seem to find any map released by nintendo that is depicting how the regions are in relation to each other
>>
File: blank12.png (254KB, 487x518px) Image search: [Google]
blank12.png
254KB, 487x518px
>>49612522
Well, yeah? I'm not even going to disagree.

You'd be misanthropic too if you fully read up on just what the Solars got up to during the First Age. You'd also be misanthropic if you realised just how much Creation's been diminished by because of their stupid war for their bosses' stupid cosmic xbox. Couple of them invented Necromancy LONG before the Great Curse fully ripened.

The setting approaches and treats the (non-corrupted) Exalted like mythic heroes who herald a glorious age of miracles. I treat them like the superweapons gone rogue which they actually are.

>>49612552
I know how you GET high, I was asking how high they GOT until I find my copies of Dreams of the First Age.
>>
>>49612536
Actually logia types have weaknesses that suppress their intangibility, usually something that opposes their element. Crocodile's sand couldn't be used when he is wet for example and Enel was the same way when faced with rubber. Even if Enel couldn't hurt Luffy with his powers being made of rubber wouldn't have let him hit Enel back without that suppression.
>>
>>49612600
Why exactly do you hate alt-forms, again?
>>
>>49612600
Well have fun with that Mr Primordial Apologist. I'm sure the countless beings who suffered and died under the Primordials' reign will totally prefer it to the Solars or even the Dragonblood.

Just remember your chants. Primordials dindu nuthin wrong!
>>
>>49612600
You do realize that the average person during the First Age lived a better life than modern people right? Much less the utter misery that is the Second Age.
They ARE Mythic Heros who herald a glorious age of miracles. They just have problems, like any living being.
>>
>>49612568
>Lunars are only good for physical and social combat, which are the main things the Solars were used for in the War anyway.
Sucks for them.

The Tell was probably a bad idea.
>>
>>49612641
Not sure that's right. Even against Haki, logia users can still go intangible, the blows just hurt them in spite of that. Pretty sure Crocodile could still turn into sand, it's just that much like with Enel and Rubber, wet sand isn't able to just float through any attacks.
>>
>>49612641
>Even if Enel couldn't hurt Luffy with his powers being made of rubber wouldn't have let him hit Enel back without that suppression.
Actually, forgot to mention this, but why do you say this? Sure rubber in the real world probably can't hit lightning as if it was a solid object, but this is a world where people can have enough strength and skill to cut through metal or fling around several tonne weights WITHOUT haki or devil fruits.
>>
>>49608221
Which one is you?
>>
>>49612655
The Exalted are responsible for way more genocides than the Primoridals, considering they had to wipe out every single non-human race except the Dragon Kings, the Mountain Folk (who they permanently enslaved), and the Darkbrood races (who they left to rot underground).
>>
What's your favorite school of magic?
>>
>>49612713
Yes
the one on the right
>>
>>49610655
Wait, what? I thought I saw people buy prestige levels with CP in FR before? Can they not do that. MAybe it was other D&D jump?
>>
>>49612476
Bullshit. That drawback leaves at the end of the jump.

On a more positive note, I just found a post by Roger saying that your Nakama can automatically become companions if you want.

http://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/36175064/#36183043
>>
>>49612714
To be fair, all those races sided with the Primordials. Not much could be done.

>>49612720
Evocation.
>>
File: 14248.jpg (20KB, 341x192px) Image search: [Google]
14248.jpg
20KB, 341x192px
>>49608167
>>49608172
>>49608213
>>49608295
This makes it a lot more clear. Please consider adding it to the jump (or jump notes) for future jumpers!
>>
This conversation again? Look, guys, take a second to put aside your notions of morality and factionalism to realize you've literally fallen for the propaganda of one side or another over a war that benefits not one but the people that started it.

Whether you like it or not, the war was nothing more than that; a war, fought and won by the side that started it, for the sole benefit of the people who in charge of it and the detriment of everyone else. It's meaningless, you might as well be imperialists arguing against the shogunate.

The primordials might have been shitty, but the gods haven't done anything for anyone but themselves either. Both of them are better off dead so that humanity, the one things in creation that aren't unambiguously terrible and who are only ever the victims of higher beings using them in their wars, can truly stand as rulers of all creation and making things legitimately better.
>>
>>49612741
I read that as Rogal.
>>
>>49609045
Does the Reaper tell you how much, or do you have to guess, and does it vary?
>>
File: End.jpg (83KB, 955x363px) Image search: [Google]
End.jpg
83KB, 955x363px
>>49612741
You should know what you're talking about if you don't want to look like an idiot.
>>
>>49612773
>you can swim after leaving
HOW HAVE I NEVER KNOWN THIS
>>
>>49612714
>Darkbrood races (who they left to rot underground).
...Exactly where they were before the War?

I mean, sure. The Exalted were responsible for quite some non-human genocides, but the Primordials treated mortal races as toys to be broken or shoved below the surface whenever they weren't fun anymore.

>>49612747
Also this.
>>
>>49612764
Yes.
>>
>>49612679
>Even against Haki, logia users can still go intangible, the blows just hurt them in spite of that.
No
"force into solidity the fluid bodies of the near-invincible Logia Fruit users" is how that is described in the series.

It works the same way with their elemental weaknesses, Crocodile is for example not inhibited by the fact that the human body is mostly water and can transform even immediately after drinking something. It is only when he or something trying to hit him is covered in liquids that his ability to transform is suppressed.

Also by that logic Solid logias like Ice would be completely vulnerable to physical attack, which they are decidedly not.
>>
>>49612720
Conjuration all day, erry day
>>
>>49612773
That does not say that their refusal to work in water is fiat enforced anon.
>>
File: Blank27.png (454KB, 924x656px) Image search: [Google]
Blank27.png
454KB, 924x656px
>>49612720
Gotta be Discworld magic. I really like the idea of legit mysticism bordering on quantum physics and conceptuality.

>>49612669
Fine. BIOLOGICAL superweapons.

I am aware of that. And I absolutely don't think it was worth the cost of annihilating 90% of reality. And before you point to SWLIHN, she was willing to serve and THEY told her to get inside oniichan's mutilated prison-body.

>>49612655
Well why don't we go ahead and ask them? OH WAIT, WE CAN'T. THEY'RE GONE because of a war that started over a glorified strike and the cosmic xbox. Fuckin' labour unions.

And again-see >>49612312. It ain't that all Primordial dindu nothin. It's just the cost of doin somethin about all of 'em at once ain't worth it.

>>49612648
Stop me if you've heard this one: An eldritch messenger of a greater entity with a thousand forms walks among mere mortals, seeking to remake them in his own image.

Yes. They remind me of Nyarlathotep.

>>49612747
Humanity is objectively responsible for the most terrible things in Exalted and has made things legimately worse for everyone else.

This is a fact.
>>
>>49612795
The point is that the Primordial War wasn't good for the average resident of Creation. The vast majority of people are either demons doomed to a pointless terrible life in Hell, disembodied souls sitting in Heaven without hope of ever incarnating again, or stuck underground. The First Age was better than modern Earth, but only for a tiny subset of the population (humans and gods). The Primordial War had negative consequences for far more people than it did positive ones.
>>
>>49609614
Just be careful your chosen method of digitisation hasn't killed/forked them already.
>>
Question for the thread, would a Gaster Blaster hurt Trigon-enhanced Slade? They seem to target the soul rather then the body, and combined with the rest of the Drop-In tree, I think it would be able to severely injure him, even if it wouldn't put him down for good.
>>
>>49612773
Nakama are companions. . . that is even more bullshit than cheat mode blue feather. . .
>>
>>49612874
Sure, don't see why not.
>>
>>49612861
It's literally Jump-chan informing you of the non-canon properties of your Devil Fruit post-jump.
>>
>>49612863
>most terrible things
Holy shit dude do we have to go through this again? Didn't you just get explained to you how the Primordials do actually have some of the blame? Can you get over your condescending jump persona for a few seconds to admit that?
>>
File: HolyGrail027.jpg (38KB, 800x441px) Image search: [Google]
HolyGrail027.jpg
38KB, 800x441px
>>49612720
Transmutation. Nothing quite like turning your enemies into a newt.
>>
>>49612874
>Gaster Blaster
wot's that?
>>
>>49612893
That does not equal fiat, in fact it is an argument against it being fiat.
>>
>>49612863
Again, see >>49612352
Or are you going to tell us that most of the Nazis were totally okay dudes, they were just following orders? Because that's basically your argument for primordials. Or, if you don't mean that, why do you keep linking to a post that supports that?

You know what is a better option then the two you seem to see as the only ones, canon and leaving Primordials in charge? Help the fucking solars and other exalted not slowly go bad after they overthrow the primordials.
>>
>>49612863
>Humanity is objectively responsible for the most terrible things in Exalted and has made things legitimately worse for everyone else.
No the haven't. That was all the actions of a powerful minority of humans that were simply being used by the gods, who are the ones actually responsible for all the terrible things that minority of humanity did anyway. Humanity is faultless, and scarcely benefited from the war compared to the gods, the gods might as well have actually done it all themselves.
>>
>>49612888
Good to know, thanks.

>>49612916
You know those things Sans has in his fight? The dragon skulls that shoot lasers? Those things.
>>
>>49612899
Do you have a pathological need to have people capitulate to your opinions?
>>
>>49612925
>Nazis
I don't even care what side you're on, you just lost.
>>
>>49612598
Yeah it's rather inconsistent.
Have a look at the Pokemon World article on bulbapedia - in some places, a map of Earth is used, but in interviews Nintendo staff have said it's definitely not Earth.
You might want to consider using a fan-created map, if you are really keen on detailing things.

>>49612720
The Luna Nova Magical Academy is my favourite magical school.
>>
File: Person.png (15KB, 580x494px) Image search: [Google]
Person.png
15KB, 580x494px
>>49612872
>Non-humans
>People
>>
>>49612925
How about, do the sensible thing and realize that the gods are literally the primordials but worse and kill them both?
>>
>>49612875
Not really, since it one companion with a set amount of power, since they would be a One Piece character, whereas blue feather + Cheat mode gives up to 120 companions per Jump, assuming you use your cheat mode and get married every month.
>>
So jumpers, what are perks that you think should be mandatory to take no matter what?
I'll start with the single handedly most important one!
Krabby Patty formula
>>
>>49612938
Pay attention to the post you reply to anon.
>>
Oh god. One piece AND exalted autism
>>
>>49612966
>But worse
How?

I mean, if you can make it work by replacing them with humans or some other race I'm on board but I am confused on how gods are /worse/ then the primordials. I could see maybe as bad if you take in every gods actions into account but worse?
>>
>>49612979
God fucking damn it.

>>49612938
Second response should go to this >>49612906. It was right above so I mixed it up.
>>
>>49612973
Attitude.
>>
>>49612973
Weight of Ages and Incomprehensible.
>>
>>49609740
The problem with Dr Who time travel is that it's all too happy to use that lack of immediate limitations to screw you over big time (pun intended). There's the fixed points, there's the web of time, there's paradox, there's the rules for crossing your own timeline, there's the eaters of time, there's Time itself (much like Discworld has Death, the Whoverse has Time), there's the time elementals, the time eaters, etc, etc, etc.

Nope, just nope; without a friendly Timelord to keep me safe I would not touch Whoverse time travel with a forty parsec barge pole.
>>
>>49612966
Most of the gods are actually blameless, it's just the ones that made exalted that are shit and really need to be purged. The Celestial Incarnae did everything wrong.
>>
>>49612971
>Fate gives you one friend now, but fate in this world works in mysterious ways - they may be your first true friend here, but they likely won't be your last or only.

>are Nakama companions by default?
>if you wish them to be, yes

Note the plural tense, the perk twists fate to help you make strong friendships and the jump maker confirmed that the perks makes such comrades into companions.
>>
>>49612973
>perks that you think should be mandatory to take no matter what?
Steel Bladder from the Sims.
>>
>>49612973
Blue Feather
Cheat Mode
Sacrificial Bestowment

To get the obvious ones out of the way.
>>
>>49612973
The Entire Synergized Pair Perk Line from Symbiote.
Meta from Project Freelancer.
Equivalent Exchange from Minecraft.
Leaky Limiter from Mushoku Tensei.
They’re gonna have to invent a new type of Nobel Prize to give us from Portal.
Witch + Wizard in Discworld.
Angel of Logic in Gunnerkrigg Court.
Correspondence Course in Fallen London.
Karmatron Dynamics in GUNNM.
Any Capstone Booster.
>>49613077
In that case it would still be limited by active companion rules and the overall power level of One Piece.
>>
>>49613084
Why not just use the Diaper from Yoshi's Island. It's just as good.
>>
>>49613084
Actually, this raises a question I've been meaning to ask.

Does Metavore from Body Mod make your body efficient enough to not produce waste? If not, how do you change your biology to do so?
>>
>>49613101
>it would still be limited by active companion rules
True
>and the overall power level of One Piece
Less true, perks continue to work in future jumps.
>>
>>49613058
Plenty of Gods abuse mortals, especially nowadays since the Celestial Exalted aren't in charge, since it was one of their jobs to herd around Terrestrial Gods and keep them from hurting mortals.
>>
>>49612962
i'm just planning on how to travel, as i wont ever catch all pokemon and/or visit all of the world in just 10 years
>>
>>49613106
I dislike bowel movement entirely.

>>49613113
I don't think so?

The Symbiotes from... Symbiote, would probably be able to do so though? Not entirely sure, but they can get some ridiculous efficiency going.
>>
>>49613185
I dunno, Ash has managed to travel to all the regions so far and he's still 10.
>>
>>49613113
The Sims has a perk for this, and there's a Cecelyne Charm to do it when the Infernals jump comes out.
>>
>>49613201
He may be physically 10 but everyone else has aged.
>>
>>49613201
Ash... well let#s say his whoole travell will have gone more than 6 years already, just to count the time on screen. all the things that happens off screen (as the boring walked on the Routes) would add another 10 to 12 years.. but yeah, Ash is remarketly young.
>>
>>49613113
Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation + Omega Energy Absorption from X-men.

Grow an matter/antimatter reactor in your body, feed on the resulting energy with Energy Absorption.

Of course, now you need to find a stable source of antimatter…
And you have to eat in a vacuum or develop some serious magnetic bottles now…
>>
>>49612720
Universal. My sorcerer researched his own versions of Prestidigitation all the way up to spell level nine. The last one was called Wish.
>>
>>49612873
Digitiser Ray from Generic Virtual World. It's why I said I was worried about them eventually escaping.
>>
File: blank14.png (334KB, 653x555px) Image search: [Google]
blank14.png
334KB, 653x555px
>>49612899
>most

The Neverborn are unprecedented. This is fact.

The issue you're missing is that I never said the Primordials were completely devoid of blame. Just that the rebellion against them utterly not worth it, ultimately, and resulted in things far worse then what came before.

>>49612925
Again, the quality of the regime isn't what I was discussing. This whole train of thought literally started off from me criticising the leadership. I'm criticising the canonical alternative.

...here's the funny thing you might not have noticed. That last sentence? That IS, broadly speaking, my game plan for the Exalted jumps. Notice a significant lack of describing the total annihilation of Creation in my Dragonblooded jump build.

As much as I despise what the Exalted represent even if there's a precious few I respect as individuals, and pity what's left of the Yozis, I also accept that things have worsened to the point where regardless of my own opinion on the subject, the setting can only be fixed by Exalts now.

I am ultimately a pragmatist at heart. I just acknowledge that the only viable solution out of this mess is also woefully inadequate.

>>49612937
This, on the other hand, I'll concede to. Though, that powerful minority doesn't say good things about the species as a whole considering the Exaltations pick from them.

>>49612973
The...ones you want?

Is this a trick question?
>>
>>49613279
>reads item desc
I guess it all depends on exactly why it has those "safeties" and what happens when you mess with them...
>>
>>49609270
>>49609474
>>49609614
>>49612873
>>49613279
You might be better off using the Scanners from Code Lyoko, they don't have the same restrictions as the Digitiser Ray. Although you could probably combine them with the Digitiser Ray, or the Digi-Struct tech from Borderlands with enough genius perks.

There was also an episode of Megas XLR that featured a virtual prison the size of a game cartridge that could be connected to a wide array of devices, and BMO from Adventure Time can digitize and rematerialize people.
>>
>>49613397
Eh. Humans are better off than as slaves to the Dragon Kings. Everyone else might not agree, but even the shitty Second Age is better for them.
>>
>>49613397
You may not want to, but it'd probably be for the best if you return creation back to nothing and start over from zero. The situation is fucked enough that giving up the ghost and trying again from scratch is legitimately the best option.
>>
>>49613448
Hey KOTOR Anon, I don't know if this has been asked before, but how is Raven going to react to her half-sibling jumper? Curiosity, caution, distrusting, what can we expect? Kind of want to know what I'm getting in to, given that I'm going to go for that Teen Titans companion scenario thing when it becomes thing.
>>
>>49613559
At which point he loses even the pretense of being better then ANY of the groups he hates and becomes the worst one there.
>>
>>49612789
Because that jump's formatting makes it physically painful to read.
>>
File: desire.jpg (112KB, 660x775px) Image search: [Google]
desire.jpg
112KB, 660x775px
>>49606841
Dark hair, gold eyes, consistently tall and male but sort of androgynous. Less feminine than Desire in the picture but you get the idea.

Clothes change by jump as does hair length and style.
>>
File: blank15.png (233KB, 674x574px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.png
233KB, 674x574px
>>49613461
The Bishop of the Chalcedony Thurible please leave, that's not how Creation works. That is, however, the Neverborns' literal wildest dream.

>>49613461
...I've admittedly forgotten basically everything about pre-Age of Sorrows Dragon King civilisation.

Didn't they like, sacrifice human hearts to Conky aztec-style? How the heck did he reconcile his Compassion/Temperance with that? I doubt even the idea of the Lethe meaning they won't be totally annihilated by death holds water when the Daystar doesn't need human souls to function and Dragon Kings have a way better reincarnation package.

>>49613448
When you think about it, digitization's one of the nastiest tricks you can pull if you can build it on a weapon of mass destruction's scale.
>>
>>49613582
What's so bad about resetting the board? What's wrong with setting clean the slate, and ending the charade of order to set right the wrongs of a world already falling apart at the seems?
>>
>>49613664
The murder of millions upon millions of innocent beings just trying to live their lives in peace?
>>
>>49613664
Because that's not how that works. Because ending all life on Creation would cause the Underworld to absorb it all. Because you'd just create a horrifying world of undeath and ruination because of the undead primordials mooching around the mouth of Oblivion beneath Creation.
>>
>>49613572
Depends on how exactly you fluff your background. By default you two are supposed to be on good terms but you're free to change that if your want her to not know about you, distrust you or hate you for some reason. If you picked Drop-In then he initial response will be shock, followed by confusion, followed by suspicion and likely anger. (She might think you're trying to trick or harm her.)

I'm not sure how she'd react to the truth ("Hi, I'm an interdimensional traveler that choose to be reincarnated as you half-sibling!") but a convincing story and some charisma perks would definitely help you out.

I'm also not sure if I'm going to add the companion scenarios anymore.
>>
>>49613688
>>49613689
Who said anything about killing them?
>>
>>49613660
>digitization's one of the nastiest tricks you can pull if you can build it on a weapon of mass destruction's scale.
Digi-struct tech from Borderlands + the Scanners from Code Lyoko + Tinker from Worm +an unlimited energy source = infinite production capacity and instantaneous armies.
>>
>>49613692
Ah, gotcha, that's good to hear. I'm not much for revealing my origins as the Jumper though, so I doubt that will come up until I make the offer at the end-

>That spoiler

Really? If you don't mind me asking, how come? Are there other projects you want to focus more on?
>>
>>49613688
YHWH thinks it's a good plan, and I'm inclined to agree. The best way to create a perfect world of law is to kill everyone that disagrees with my personal ideals. If they don't like it, they shouldn't have disagreed with me.
>>
>>49613723
People die when Creation is reduced to 0, anon
>>
>>49613660
>Didn't they like, sacrifice human hearts to Conky aztec-style?
Yes.
>How the heck did he reconcile his Compassion/Temperance with that?
He didn't tell them to do that and they only sacrificed criminals.
>>
>>49613762
Not necessarily. I have a few places to put them all while I'm recreating the universe so they can come back to a world that isn't fucked.
>>
>>49613747
>Are there other projects you want to focus more on?
That, plus I'm still concerned about whether or not it'd be a good idea, and that if I add canon companions to this jump I'll have to do the same to all, or most, of my other ones. Right now I'm just going to update the jump with the stuff I already have and then think about the canon companion option some more.
>>
>>49613781
Well, then they're going to just fuck that universe up. Creation's problems are a result of its people, not some abstract metaphysical issue.
>>
>>49613761
But that's Anarchy route, anon. As in, the route of the guy who wants to permanently gank YHVH.

>>49613781
>>49613796 isn't wholly incorrect. It's a combination of Creation's people AND the underlying abstract metaphysical issues that give rise to things like universes in the Wyld's infinite expanse.
>>
>>49613806
It's also verbatim YHVH's plan in like half the SMT games. Chaos is the same as law with a different leader.
>>
>>49613660
The mortal souls that leap into lethe are retards.
>>
>>49613806
>>49613761

Threadly reminder that in DeSu Metatron shitposts you through email and in Naoya's 8th day sends a message through heavens shitposting you and telling you to kill yourself, then proceeds to call those, who tell him to go away, samefags

I am not making this up
>>
>>49613857
Still not as much of a loser as Sandalphon.
>>
File: Metatron is a dick.png (226KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
Metatron is a dick.png
226KB, 500x432px
>>49613790
Ah, I see. Personally, I like scenarios, but I can see wanting to work on other stuff, as well as not wanting to deal with a crapton more work because of this one thing. Do what works for you KOTOR Anon, you do a lot of great work, and you should do what you think is right.

>>49613806
>Anarchy
Sure, but it's also pretty much every Law route in the mainline.

>SMT 1: World War Three, Great Flood, have the Messians, Archangels, and the Hero and Heroine kill everyone who disagrees
>SMT 2: Use kill sat to wipe out all life on Earth, killing demons and humans and saving only those who will obey you.
>SMT 3: Destroy and recreate an infinite number of universes over and over again in order to find a way to finally erase free will.
>SMT IV: Have anyone with knowledge he doesn't like killed and destroys Tokyo with a black hole
>Strange Journey: Remake the world and strip everyone of free will so that they can worship him forever.

>>49613857
>>
>>49613883
SMT 2's you should be him.
>>
Favorite part of your chain?
>>
>>49614074
My waifus.
>>
>>49614074
I think my favorite moment was in the DC jump. After a recent battle, I was left recovering in the hospital, and motherfucking SUPERMAN visited me. He told me he was proud of me, of what I was doing, protecting the people even if it caused me pain. When he left, he gave me a smile, and told me "Keep up the good work, hero."

I cried. A lot. Superman told me he was proud of me and called me a hero. That was amazing.
>>
I got a question about the capstone in Negima.

Gift of the Twilight Imperium gives you the ability of Asuna.

Gift of a Legendary Hero gives you the same spec as Rakan and the potential to reach his level.

Gift of a thousand master which is based on Nagi gives you the ability to shoot hundreds of arrow of light at your maximum potential?

Isn't that by far the weakest capstone?

Negi was able to shoot a thousand(long incantation) at the power level 700. 199 at the power level 500 pretty effortlessly.

Kagetarou was able to shoot 1000 lance of darkness really quickly with no incantation at a power level 2000.

Negi later on manage to make 1000 decoy doppelganger of light near instantly.

(Note the author mistakenly believe Nagi was a thousand master due to his mastery of magic)
>>
>>49614074
Magical Girls
>>
>>49614182
The perk makes you start at hundreds. Not work your way up to them. That's where you begin.
>>
>>49614219
Where does it say you can work it up?
>>
>>49614240
Ignore him. It's just a power-wanker.
>>
>>49614240
In that setting magic power can be increased by training anon.
>>
>>49614365
>can be increased by training anon.
Training which is reset post-jump and that can't be carried with you.
>>
>>49614390
>Training which is reset post-jump and that can't be carried with you.

I think you may be the only person to ever say your training goes away after a jump. Are you serious?
>>
>>49614365
While I think these two: >>49614307
>>49614390 are our shitposter being a faggot, it's a fact that perks can't be improved unless it's specified that they can be.
>>
>>49614407
The shitposter is on again. Ignore him.
>>
>>49614412
Fair enough but this is a perk that increases an attribute. Sure you can't make the perk stronger but you can improve the attribute it enhances by means other than the perk, such as with training.
>>
>>49614407
Yes. Any boons obtained through training that aren't purely spiritual or mental are lost post-jump. The only physical improvements retained between jumps are those entirely bought with CP.
>>
Are there any good perks to act as contraceptives? I don't want to leave behind or take care of any kids.
>>
>>49614470
Post proof that QS or the creator of the Negima said that was the case. Otherwise that's your personal wanking.
>>
>>49614470
Okay, where are you getting this rule from? Is it just something you thought up and use yourself? Because if so you surely realize that that doesn't make it a universal rule that all the thread has to follow, right?
>>
>>49614489
Don't feed.
>>
>>49614488
just shapeshift your balls off you dumb idiot
>>
Do you get a new alt-form for every origin, or only those that explicitly say so or are sufficiently different?

>>49614488
I believe Dune has something for that, if not then Cho Aniki. Any good shape-shifting should also do it. Though I suppose it also depends on your plumbing.
>>
Where is Negima on the drive anyways?
>>
>>49614520
I think its every origin, as well as every age change.
>>
>>49614532
mahou sensei negima
>>
>>49614219
I thought that was the case as well,but

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45737384/

that makes me think otherwise.
>>
>>49614074
In terms of things to do, creating new and exciting things to fight things I should be running away from.
In terms of events, most of what happened in Great Detective was pretty exciting, if a bit stressful.
>>
>>49613883
It is even better. Him calling the cardinal archangels? It's basically him going "I WILL CALL MY BROTHERS! AND THEY AND THEIR FRIENDS WILL BEAT YOU UP"

Naoya being scared shitless is simply him being scared shitless of four bosses + Metatron + Shitloads of Angels with revive when they are limited to two demons per team. Doesn't matter that angels are weakened in human world, WHICH IS A THING! For demons too!

So DeSu isn't that scary with how strong stuff is unless you go into demon world or heaven. And God's thunder, apparently, would have to be prepared. But it doesn't say that it will break the planet, just kill humans and stuff... And it is THUNDER!

Get elec absorb like Belberith and tell God to fuck himself
>>
>>49614573
Whoops I meant this one
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45737384/#45744928
>>
>>49614488
One of the earlier wanks, huehue, involved a fiat grant that let you decide that on your own. If you're not comfortable with that and need a perk, look to the Witcher jump.
>>
>>49614520
Only those that explicitly say.

But it is a popular house rule that you also gain one whenever your origin or a perk gives you a form sufficiently different from base.
>>
>>49614604
That doesn't state or imply anything against being able to train your magic up from what the perk provides for you.
>>
>>49614615
>Trying to shuffle something as a 'house rule' to render it invalid.
>>
>>49614649
It is a house rule, one that many people including me use, but a house rule none the less.
>>
>>49614669
Totally. That's why the creator did it too.
>>
>>49614669
Very sneaky way to try and attack people.
>>
Can I just kill off all the Equalist remnants that harass me after their disbanding from the drawback in Legend of Korra?
>>
>>49606787
I'm scheming something, and I wanna bounce the thought off the thread.

Doing my build for FTL, after having gone to Farscape and gotten Talyn as my best boyo. Not familiar with FTL. Is there anything too stupid about just having Talyn be my ship?
>>
Why is multi-classing in OOtS so expensive when it's usually non-optimal?
>>
>>49614842
Just treat them like the show does. They magically disappear instantly.
>>
>>49614842
maybe if you're a murderer
>>
>>49614676
No he didn't.
>>
>>49614856
I remember OotS being relatively meta from the little I read once. Does that world actually run on game rules?

If it doesn't, there's your answer. Multi-classing is a lot more attractive when you're not arbitrarily gimped by poor attempts at balance and don't have to fight cosmic beings to learn to swing a sword right at a good pace because you also happen to be a master wizard.

If it does, fuck if I know.
>>
>>49614842
Yes.
>>
File: oots0003.gif (86KB, 675x902px) Image search: [Google]
oots0003.gif
86KB, 675x902px
>>49614856
I guess in its native system it's sub-optimal, but perhaps in Jumpchain immediate fiat access to multiple trainable classes (such as multiple caster classes) is actually advantageous, even if those classes start at lower levels or have an xp handicap.

>>49614942
Yeah, that world runs on game rules - the halfling whips out a thin sheet of lead whenever the paladin looks at him, they explicitly mention game mechanics as the reason they do certain things (or can't do certain things).
>>
How is Warlock as a D&D class?
>>
>>49615240
Mechanically it's alrightf but not really spectacular.
Flavor wise if you don't get it with cp or by inheritance it's probably the worst thing you could do to yourself outside of sacrificing yourself to a dark god.

Oh and if you're doing it in OotS you're basically considered a dumbass who couldn't make the cut without sucking dick by any other caster.
Even worse than being a sorcerer.
>>
>>49614979
Thanks.
>>
>>49615281
I know that somewhere in D&D a Warlock is a pact-maker, but in 3.5 it's more like a less-varied Sorcerer who uses spell-like abilities instead of spells.

http://alcyius.com/dndtools/classes/warlock/index.html
>>
In light of needing two more 600 perks, i have made Eye Scan Registration the 400 cp perk for support, bumped Transfer up to their 600, and reinstated Chrometoon as the scientist 200.

Any suggestions for the hobbyist 600?
>>
Do we have a good source for accelerated travel forward through time, so I can hit two different eras in a jump, in one ten year span?
>>
>>49615517
I can't remember the jump versions very well, but that sounds like something Chrono Trigger type time travel would do.
>>
>>49615517
Clock of Ages from Narnia. Also Mjolnir from Kung Fury.
>>
>>49615517
It's not perfect but Anima time magic can throw you or anyone else forward up to 1 year at a time per casting if you max out the spell.
You get stopped if an even is too spiritually relevant to skip over though. Although that's pretty much GM fiat to stop you if you try and skip the plot.

Lunar dial Arcane combo could probably do it as well depending.
>>
>>49613660
>When you think about it, digitization's one of the nastiest tricks you can pull if you can build it on a weapon of mass destruction's scale.

Iirc, G.I. Joe has a perk that lets you do exactly that.
>>
>>49615561
>>49615565
>>49615599
Excellent, I'll look into those. Thanks!
>>
>>49615504
Otaku senses.
>>
>>49612720
Lesbomancy.
>>
>>49614182
The perk boosts your magical power and supercharges your spells. So if you were weaksauce, now you're awesome, and if you're already awesome, now you're even more awesome.
>>
>>49612720
Discworld is awesome, though I tend to move to anime schools for offence.
>>
File: Ray01-1.jpg (50KB, 471x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ray01-1.jpg
50KB, 471x800px
>>49615504
Had an idea for the 600 here.

Handicap. Cuts your opponents power by 25% if you die to them. Sort of like Rahu's Adaptive Evolution, but spun differently. Mostly because its not permanent.

Not exactly original, but i'm out of ideas.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>49614850
The import option basically gives one of your existing ships an FTL hull as an alt-form and post-jump it gains its own warehouse hangar, for a cost of 300cp. So if that floats your boat (or ship, as the case may be), go for it?
>>
>>49615918
Really I don't like perks that require you to have something else for them to function at all.
Sure theres a 1-up in jump but without one that perk is a dead buy and dead weight.
Not to mention the crunch of figuring out what 25% of someone's power is. Maybe putting numbers on it isn't a great idea. What is 75% of an absolute effect anyways?

Of course after saying this it's like I've got any better ideas either.
>>
>>49615960
There's supposed to be a not in that last sentence.
I haven't got any ideas.
>>
>>49615960
its a bit of a game function. If you lose to a npc a certain number of times, it offers to let you drop their hp by 25%. I think its five times?

Anyways, it keeps counting, and at ten loses it offers you 50%, and at fifteen it offer you 75%. Thats where it caps out though, so thats where I cut the perk off.

Maybe instead of cutting their health, it doubles something of yours? Like if you lose a chess match, it temporarily doubles your intelligence.
>>
File: SpyroAnonisonaroll.gif (157KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SpyroAnonisonaroll.gif
157KB, 500x500px
>>49611633
I guess it's going alright. I had literally 0 free time this week so far because football season + working right next to a stadium = WORKWORKWORK
I actually thank you for reminding me. I was too busy being lazy.
Plus it's about time I start working on a jump. I've lazed around for long enough.
>>
File: 1465323434718.gif (668KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465323434718.gif
668KB, 300x250px
Does lyrical nanoha jump have waifus?
>>
>>49616004
"Would you like to lower the difficulty?" the perk the experience just seems lame to me. That's an opinion, but I just don't see the appeal of scrubbing your way out of fights.

Although if you die to the same person 15 times in jumpchain I'd really like to know what the fuck you're doing.
Like really how?
>>
>>49616066
It's a magical girl setting, so yes, it is full of cute loveable girls.
>>
>>49616092
Honestly, I'm not even sure there are 15 1up perks.
>>
>>49615240
It's... well, your party's wizards and clerics will sneer at you for not being a proper caster class, the fighters and rogues will sneer at you for not being a proper combat class, and the bard will sneer at you for being a lousy singer.

But with enough levels you can use all of their magic items, with the right feats you can create them yourself, you're never without melee and ranged options, you never run out of magic, and with the right invocations you're never surprised when the bard fucks up.

Basically, if a ROB showed up and said I could take one 3.5 class, but only one? No multi-classing, no prestige classes, nothing? I'd take Warlock. Hit level 12 and they're versatile as fuck.
>>
Is there any advantage to being a D&D Wizard over a D&D Sorcerer if you have Dark Wisdom from Overlord?

I think /maybe/ the prestige classes (but you usually only need 5 Wizard levels for those) and /maybe/ the stat it uses (Intelligence vs. Charisma).
>>
>>49616168
Too bad you sell your soul to awful beings.
>>
>>49616195
No, you don't. It's just innate magic.

See >>49615495 . This anon gets it.
>>
>>49616195
As a PC, you get to choose the source of your warlock powers. Doesn't have to be a fiend. Could be a draconic, fey or even celestial power.
>>
>>49616188
I dont' know if dark wisdom would actually do anything for how sorcerers "learn" spells. They just kind of get them at level up. You can't study and learn more. Maybe you'd still keep getting spells after level 20 but that would take forever.
Either way wizards can teach the magic and learn spells easier so that's a thing to consider
>>
>>49616188
Probably only your prestige class opportunities, or if charisma was your dump stat.

>>49616229
Actually sorcerers can gain new spells through study, it's just usually irrelevant due to getting them free on leveling up and not normally being able to exceed your level cap.
>>
>>49616229
Sorcerers can both study spells and learn them at level-up, it's just that learned spells also take up slots mechanically.
>>
>>49616220
Still selling your soul to someone else. Doesn't matter who.
>>
>>49616266
You could also get the contract through inheritance vai background.
You don't have to give up anything for those ones.
>>
>>49616168
Is there a way to actually learn new invocations?

Because I'm looking at the link this >49615495 anon provided...

http://alcyius.com/dndtools/classes/warlock/index.html

but 12 "spells" doesn't really seem very versatile.
>>
>>49616188
Wizards also have a marginally faster spell level progression.
>>
>>49616266
Er, no? You don't have to sell your soul even if you contracted with a patron directly rather than inherited it. I mean, yeah, if you contracted with a demon, your soul is probably involved, but other patrons might want ten years of service, or a quest, or an annual tithe of magical items, or whatever.
>>
>>49616162
Given just how many are getting made lately there might actually be enough. Let me think of some.
Mario
Universal horror
Terraria
Rust
Killing floor could probably do it by itself technically
Scott pilgrim has an item
Dragons dogma could give a bunch since the item is really cheap
Tales of demons and gods gives you one if you get heaven rank
Custom robo once it comes out
Sims although thats a single use item
World of darkness mortals with the purified occult path

I'm probably missing some but even then we're really close.
You could also just cheat mode a ton of the item 1-ups, but that's really cheesy.
>>
>>49616007
Looking forward to it!
>>
>>49616305
What do you mean? Like the Caster level, or the level of spell (3rd, 6th, 9th, etc.) they can cast?
>>
>>49616302
There are a few more official invocations besides those, but yeah, the official list is rather small. Warlocks didn't get much love after their initial debut. But in a regular game there's nothing stopping you from working something out with your DM.

And a lot of the versatility comes with the shit they can pull with Deceive Item (oh hai Mjolnir, you're totally working for me now...) and Imbue Item (dammit, I want to be able to throw Fireballs or Raise Dead - oh, that's right, I can craft my own wand of Fireball and my own ring of Raise Dead...)
>>
>>49616314
Thats a minimum of 10. Also, I think Aion has an item?
>>
>>49616345
Level of spell. For example wizards can cast 3rd level spells (Fireball, Fly etc.) at 5th character level, whereas sorcerers have to wait until their 6th character level.

In the scheme of things it's not a vast difference, but when a party of 5th level adventurers come up against a horde of monsters, it's the difference between the wizard casting one Fireball and clearing the whole room in one go, and the sorcerer having to spam Burning Hands three times in a row as the monsters rush in.
>>
Okay, newest form of the Custom Robo Jump.

Most perks are fleshed out, with a few exceptions, and most items are as well.

Drawbacks now have actual descriptions, abiet simple ones.

If you have any comments, let me know.
Thread posts: 475
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.