[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA General: Lazy Fucks edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 87

Last Thread: >>49592765

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: updatedrwby.jpg (5MB, 1800x6820px) Image search: [Google]
updatedrwby.jpg
5MB, 1800x6820px
>>49604107
>>
File: WIP.png (2MB, 1000x936px) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
2MB, 1000x936px
Felt like posting a WIP.

I've made more progress in the past few days than in the whole month. Which is really sad, but on the other hand the update for Blood Magic is much closer now. Spell panel will be finished today and I'll move on to other things.
>>
File: COME HITHER.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
COME HITHER.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>49604107

>Independent [110]

=Enemies=
-Princess Okai Charnos [135]
- A Masked Man [155]

=Abilities=
- Perfect Loyalty [125]
- Monstrous Mount [105]

=Monsters=
- Dragon [5]

[5] left over.
>>
>>49604107
>Shadowroamers
>Abyssal + Princess Okai Charnos
With this I have enough for 2 dragons + Monstrous Mount.
>>
File: Enchantress-Dota-2-4.jpg (171KB, 1193x669px) Image search: [Google]
Enchantress-Dota-2-4.jpg
171KB, 1193x669px
>>49604154
Oh good, someone made a new thread while I was pulling this out of my arse.

I dunno anyfuckingthing about RWBY, but I see you can make cute animal girls and I just got done spending all night playing doto. So fuck it.

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/2/2d/Ench_move_22.mp3
>Amber
>Guardian (90)
>Deer Faunus (The whole package. Cute, fluffy deer tail, cute fuzzy deer ears, cute little horns, and cute...doe eyes?)
>Beacon (Default is good enough for me.)

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/3/38/Ench_ability_enchant_02.mp3
>Power
Ring Leader
I'm going to follow the example >>49602512 set and use creative interpretation to say my girl just straight up fucking charms the shit outta stuff. Fuck summoning.

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/e/ee/Ench_level_01.mp3
>Gifts
Hope (80)
Beauty (70)
Intelligence (60)
Precision (40)
>Talents
Medicine (0)

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/3/39/Ench_purch_01.mp3
>Weapon
A spear/javelin/whatever the fuck that thing is that returns to its owners hand after impact. (700)
+Collapsible
+Dust Mod (Surely some sort of jet engine-esque thing to make it fly fast & hit super hard.)
>Gear
Scroll
Wilderness Gear (650)
Rebreather (600)
Dust Charges (500)
Armor (400)
Parachute & Grappling Hook (250)
Combat Drone (I'm gonna say it's a flying medical drone. Equipped with first aid logic, tools, and combat stims.) (0)

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/9/9a/Ench_move_19.mp3
My girl is a happy go lucky, outdoorsy sort who delights in skipping through the woods, playing with cute animals, and forcing monsters to rip each others fucking faces off.
She's a great team member with her multiple supporting options and ability to thin the enemy ranks. And she can still hold her own in combat with her spear thingy.

I'm overall happy with trying to replicate my doto waifu. Shame I couldn't think of anything to replicate her Untouchable passive.
>>
>>49604267
All I could think of looking at that pic is "fly me closer, I want to hit them with my spear"
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (34KB, 422x168px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
34KB, 422x168px
>>49604154
horrible. Please delete
>>
>>49604154
Any SINK bros about?
>History
Guardian (10)
>Name
Koh Cliquot (Colour: Coquelicot, trying to keep with the in universe naming scheme with a colour that it's reasonable for a fox to be. Sadly, there's not many good names that haven't been taken.)
>Age
>Race
Faunus (Fox, with ears, tail, & eyes)
>Starting Location
Mistral
>Semblance
Doormaker
>Gifts
Intelligence (10)
Memory (20)
Agility (20)
Energy (20)
Guile (20)
>Weapons
1) Dual Katars [150]
Mods: Collapsible (folds back to armguards)
2) Compound Crossbow [350]
Mods: Dust mod, Weight Reduction
>Gear
Scroll [0]
Wilderness Gear [50]
Dust Charges [50]
Rebreather [50]
Targeting Glasses [150]
Spy Drone [200]

Using a combination of his semblance, drone, glasses, and crossbow, it's almost impossible to tell where Koh will attack from in a fight.
He loves to set traps for unsuspecting grimm, and the occasional teammate as a prank.
Outside of fights, he tends to act as recon with his drone and ability working in tandem, he can reach areas inaccessible to most and memorize any building's layout.
When not on a mission (And often when on one) Koh is lazy, he prefers to just lounge around and let other people do the work.
>>
File: 1454054216894.jpg (58KB, 597x666px) Image search: [Google]
1454054216894.jpg
58KB, 597x666px
>>49604812
Yes, but I'm not a fan of reposting builds.
>>
>>49604160
Neat
>>
>>49604154
Techmouse build
>Name: Alumel (Alloy used in thermocouples)
>New Arrival
>17
>Mouse faunus with eyes & ears
>Female
>Vale
>Ghost

>Hope
>Intelligence
>Memory
>Hacking
>Engineering

>Ranged weapon- Slingshot w/ mini bombs (bombs can be used as motion-activated mines) 200
>Dust mod 50

>Scroll
>Wilderness gear 50
>Rebreather 50
>Parachute & grappling hook 150
>Targetting glasses 150
>Combat drone 250
>Dust collection 100
>>
Does anyone have that one near-future mercenary CYOA? The one where you recruited companions and they cost a percentage of the reward for missions. It was by the same guy who did the treasure hunter CYOA. I can't find it in any of the CYOA troves linked in the pastebin.
>>
File: 1412798173878.png (1MB, 1004x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1412798173878.png
1MB, 1004x1300px
>>49603655

Thalciomache Palcadia
>Olympic Parentage
>Ariella

>Lothorio (2pts because Inheritance) 48
>Unyielding Flesh 34
>Armed With Wings 29
>Demihuman 26
>Lightning Seer 22
>Ocean's Herald 12
>Marlin's Quickness 7
>Grace of the Deer 0

I'd do all the quests, not all at once of course, and improve my abilities and learn new spells along the way.

24pts for all 12 quests.
>Serpent's Reflexes (already had Grace of the Deer) 21
>Medicus 15
>Lord of the Inferno 6
>Stormcaller (already had Lightning Seer) 0

I happen to be a winged naga. A very unusual creature born from an ill-fated love between the Goddess Ariella and a great serpent. I fly through the clouds searching for my place in the world and trying to do good things for people. I'm usually very peaceful, but can fight if I have too. Even though I seem immortal, I actually have a weak spot my belly-button.
>>
File: 1383189468048.jpg (251KB, 840x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1383189468048.jpg
251KB, 840x1279px
>>49605502

>Incredible Vegetable
I travel to the plant and drive away the bugs with rain and lightning. Then I study it to try and unlock it's secrets. I use my knowledge of potions and what I learn from the plant to make a potion from one of the leaves that gives me Healer magic. I take the seeds to some monks who I think will bring the plants back and not abuse them.
>Whales in the Sky
I spend time with the whales to find out and fight out what's happening. Hopefully I can use what they tell me to make a potion to cure their sickness.
>The Kyphian Mines
To cure the whales, I need a artifact from the Kyphians. When I arrive at the old Kyphian mines, I here about the missing pioneers. I search for them as I look for the artifact to cure the whales.
>A Divine Affair
The Goddess Lenya notices my beauty and sees me trying to use my gifts for good. She tries very hard to convince me to live with her in her realm of flowers and cloud castles. But because of my wandering ways, I can't settle down for good. Not even with a Goddess. We part ways amicably and she teaches me more about healing magic before I go. This is where I get the Medicus ability.
>The Fire Witch
I follow the Witch from high above in the clouds. I discover her coven having a meeting that seems pretty sketchy. The next time she's alone I ambush her and wrap her up in my coils so I can question her about what's going on. I report the questionable coven to local paladin order, but conveniently forget to mention the Fire Witch and help get her back to her old job with Prince Kasper. She teaches me fire magic as thanks, since she didn't get along with the dark witches anyway. That's how I learn Fire Mage magic.
>>
File: 1387977679790.jpg (83KB, 612x787px) Image search: [Google]
1387977679790.jpg
83KB, 612x787px
>>49605541

>Devil Without a Cause
I fly up to the Elemental and explain to him that he's causing problems for other people by staying here, and that there's other Elementals for him to talk to in other parts of the universe. I help get him to trust me by doing some tricks with the fire magic I already know. After convincing him to move on, he teaches me more fire magic to thank me for telling him where the other elementals are. That's how I advance to Lord of the Inferno.
>Always Read the Manual
To convince the Fire Elemental to move on, I have to learn about the plane where the great elementals live. Turns out there's a King who's looking for a book about ruling. It's lost a great ancient library. I figure I can find something about elementals while searching for his book. This helps with the other quest.
>Boss Monster
I use my powers to fight the beastman horde and their evil leader. People who I've helped join in the fight against evil. Ariella and Lenya give me a boon to help survive the fight. This is where I get Serpent's Reflexes. My storm powers increase to Stormcaller from me using them so much for this.
>A Peaceful Village
>Chesswolf
>Solve My Riddle
These 3 are a bit trickier. I do my best to solve each one as best I can, but as I'm not a great solver, I also seek the help of other heroes to help with these.
>Door to Door
Being a great heroine, I'm chosen as a ambassador to the new world. I travel through the door and have new adventure and meet new people. I return now and then to report what I find to the old world.

Could the door to another world be to another cyoa world?
>>
>>49605552
>Could the door to another world be to another cyoa world?
No.
>>
File: WouldBeKing.jpg (3MB, 2145x3410px) Image search: [Google]
WouldBeKing.jpg
3MB, 2145x3410px
>>
>>49604160
Looks nice. Looking forward to the update.
>>
>>49605695

Why not?
>>
>>49604160
Looks fantastic!
>>
File: time nomad.png (807KB, 1230x1266px) Image search: [Google]
time nomad.png
807KB, 1230x1266px
>>49603655

>Godly Descent: Lenya
>Blessing: As long as he doesn’t intend to harm another (demihuman or human), that another will not perceive the nomad as an enemy in any situation.

=Gifts [50 PT]=
-Virtuoso [9 PTs]
-Perfect Aim [7 PTs]
-Wolf’s Run [2 PTs]
-Agility of the Fox [4 PTs]
-Planar Lord [14 PTs] Om Lam Yam
-Medicus [6 PTs]
-Elder Lore (causes him to have strange dreams of his boomstick speaking to him) [8 PTs]

=Artifacts=
-Boomstick “Genie” [14 PTs]

=Companion=
>Rhiannon
-Boar’s Strength
-Wolf’s Run
-Spearwoman
-Beast Slayer
-Shield Bearer
-Guided Weapon

>Horse Mount

=Adventures (+15 PTs)=
Boss Monster
A Peaceful Village
Incredible Vegetable
Door to Door
The Fire Witch
>>
>>49604107
>shadow masters
>abyssal + princess okai
>225 points

Not one, but two fucking dragons that I can ride.

Two
Fucking
Dragons
>>
File: 1469384302440.png (675KB, 827x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1469384302440.png
675KB, 827x1100px
>>49604154

New Arrival
Female
Faunus (Fox)
Vale
Semblance: Fast Mover
Gifts
-Strength (20)
-Agility (20)
-Energy (20)
-Guile (20)
-Will (10)
-Intelligence (10)
Weapons
-Melee (Giant Sword) (200)
--Weight Enhancement
-Ranged (Assault Rifle) (400)
--Collapsible
--Dust Mod
--Weight Reduction
Gear
-Scroll
-Rebreather (50)
-Dust Charges x2 (100) (Fire, Lightning)
-Armor (100)
-Targeting Glasses (150)

My general plan would be to try to Shounen it up.
>>
File: Seven sins REALLY OLD cyoa.jpg (3MB, 3500x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Seven sins REALLY OLD cyoa.jpg
3MB, 3500x1750px
Slow thread today.
>>
>>49604160
God i hate your design layouts. Tiny crappy hard to read fonts on muddy backgrounds.
>>
>>49606418
It's fresh, and some americans may be sleeping in?
Damn americans, how dare you not be on at all times!
>>
>>49606418
Some of us are just getting back from church you fucking heathen.

Not me, fuck morning prayers I just want toast.
>>
Man if they reduce the allowed filesize this thread is going to hardcore die.
>>
>>49605686
Maybe off-topic a bit, but how bad will this fuck up /cyoag/, assuming NewMoot go with the reduced image sizes?
>>
>>49606593
100%, the thread would basically die.
>>
>>49605502
Hey Angel!
I read your Sapphoshire build and I had some questions. What are the plays about? I can't imagine there's too much drama going on in your utopia, so won't the romance plays be pretty boring?
And what's it like being a dude in your realm? I think it could be fun to drop by for a while.
>>
>>49606651
See, this is why we should've turned off that pesky adblock.
>>
File: 84527939.jpg (117KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
84527939.jpg
117KB, 500x313px
>>49606124

Interesting build! Seem like a truly heroic figure doing good and not harming anybody unless you have to. Like a paladin.

>>49606659

Hey! There's not bitter drama like irl, but the dating game isn't always easy. So there's romantic comedies and tragedies of unrequited love to. Men aren't allowed unless they have a chaperone and will be closely watched. And in Sapphoshire it's easy to get caught up in the party lifestyle and dreamy atmosphere and lose track of time and who you are, so have a plan to keep yourself grounded or you might end up as a Sapphoshire girl.
>>
>>49606711
You haven't disabled AdBlock on 4chan? Dude.
>>49606907
How can I end up a "Sapphoshire girl"? Last I checked I'm not a girl
I'm not a fan of your brainwashing bit, but I still think it would be fun to see how society works. I'd want to spectate, not participate. I like to feel useful, and all those automatons make it so people don't have to work.
>>
>>49607060
You're putting way more thought into Angelanon's world then Angelanon herself.
>>
>>49606516
I work as a baker in the morning and as a technician in the afternoon and make rounds to fix shit my tenants break during the night. I got no cyoas or builds saved on my phone. Sorry anon.
>>
File: 762407264709645308.jpg (69KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
762407264709645308.jpg
69KB, 1024x683px
>>49607060

Well guys can't stay for a very long time, so if one wanted to stay then he'd have to become a Sapphoshire girl through training and magic. So you could only stay for a limited amount of time. This would only happen if you really wanted it to though, so it's not to much of a danger.
>>
File: 1468623425595.png (257KB, 592x855px) Image search: [Google]
1468623425595.png
257KB, 592x855px
>>49603782
Lol I don't hate man, I just have a TG fetish.

Y'know it's funny because there's people all saying "rahh rahh if you like lesbians so much just make everyone women full stop." and other people who go just "but what about if men want to go to your realm, huh? Huh!???" and it's just silly because really it's all very "damned if I do damned if I don't" because nobody likes compromise for SOME reason. I mean, I understand people saying to just make it however it would please me most but I enjoy the challenge of making something where just about anyone could at least find living there not to be so horrible.

I am doing my best here. Also, in reference to the male dissatisfaction with the realm, in case you didn't read so far into the build, there's plenty of opportunity for a man to either get laid or become a girl, after which it's even easier to become sexually satisfied. So, the idea I have is that any man living in Shijoro who actually is successfully retaining his masculinity is either clinically insane or has a heart of iron and just wants to take himself on a spiritual journey of resisting temptation.

Besides I don't know how you could become depressed in a world full of such TECHNOLOGY in the first place. People are riding hoverboards up the sides of skyscrapers to get to work. How do you have time to feel sad doing radical shit like that?
>>
>>49607271
>guys can't stay for a very long time
Why?
>>
>>49607291
>anyone could at least find living there not to be so horrible
Your realm is outright horrible for men, though. You should just go full Angel and not let them in rather than making them miserable and lonely second-class citizens.

>Get laid
Contrary to what bravado says, men want romance and love just as much as women. Just finding an occasional girl who wants a fling before she finds a woman to marry isn't going to satisfying emotional needs.
>Become a girl
Contrary to what /tg/ says, most men don't want to become women.
>>
>>49607291
Oh no, I didn't read anything, I searched for "lesbian" to disprove the dude claiming that the women in your realm aren't "changed to be lesbians".
>get laid
Yeah, I mentioned you can fuck one of the rare bisexuals-leaning-towards-women. You're not gonna end up in a successful relationship when she's more attracted to women.
>become a girl
Most men aren't transsexual.
>men who want to stay men are insane/testing themselves
That's utterly retarded. Their options are to give up and be transsexuals, or off themselves. I can't imagine a lesbian realm is kind to men (see earlier where Angel says men aren't allowed to be in her realm)
>how can you be depressed with all this technology?
I don't know, why are people depressed today? Why are all those frogposters who can't get laid depressed?
>>
>>49607376
Well, personally, I disagree. The modern Information Age allows people with similar interests to gather together quite easily, especially considering how easy it is to go from point A to point B. It was set up so that the amount of men in the realm are about equal to the amount of men-preferring bi girls.

So, personally, I disagree. Besides, you're not forced to go there. You can stay on Earth just fine and just benefit from the physics-defying resources mined from Shijoro and not have to go to the yuri world at all if you don't want to. It's every man's choice to leave Earth and go there, and it's literally just as easy to go back.

Simple.
>>
>>49607329

Becuse she hates men. We've been over this
>>
File: 1471712466618.jpg (123KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
1471712466618.jpg
123KB, 630x420px
>>49607329

Because only women belong there. Literally every inhabitant is a female and everyone is lesbian and everything is feminine and designed to serve their needs and keep them happy. It's not a male place.
>>
>>49607434
>men-preferring
Your own write up says these don't exist, just women who might be interested in fooling around with men but ultimately prefer women.
>>
>that episode where /cyoag/ Angelanon and her new friend talk about their lesbian magical realms

I really wish I could change the channel right now.
>>
>two homos pushing their turbodyke realms in this thread right now

How did it come to this?
>>
>>49607487
There are men that like feminine things.
>>
>>49607060
>implying I have it on here

Jokes aren't meant to be taken seriously, fampai.
>>
>>49607329
Because Angel was raped as a child, causing her permanent vagina pain and making her decide to be a lesbian. Sapphoshire represents her "safe space" free of evil men.
>>
>>49607496
I just said that it would be hard to find them -- as in hard to find on the street just taking an opinion poll, not that they don't exist, which would be silly.

There are always weirdos. It's no fun if everyone has exactly the same tastes.
>>
>>49604107
Western Hegemony Co
perfect loyalty
monstrous mount

giant scorpion
harpy
dryad
djinn

livia
>>
>>49607434
>about equal to the amount of men-preferring bi girls.
>one would struggle to find anyone at all that prefers men over women.

>You can stay on Earth just fine
I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about the men you've forced to live in your realm, even when the entire realm is against them.
>>
>>49607545
Her realm is boring as fuck.
>>
>>49607568
You're trying to defend the right of these imaginery men to live in a imaginary magical lesbian realm who's imaginary realm lord doesn't like the idea of men living in his/her imaginary magical realm/safe space.

You're not going to win. Because this entire argument is based on opinions and not an ounce of objective evidence.
>>
>>49607636
>imaginary realm lord doesn't like the idea of men living in his/her imaginary magical realm/safe space.
His realm isn't Angel's. He wants there to be dudes in his lesbian realm, but he's made life awful for them.
>Because this entire argument is based on opinions and not an ounce of objective evidence.
Are we reading the same posts?
>about equal to the amount of men-preferring bi girls.
>one would struggle to find anyone at all that prefers men over women.
He's contradicting himself with every post he makes.
I'm bored, and annoyed by contradictions.
>>
>>49607699
Because arguing with idiots will only make one out of you.
>>
>>49607531

You can come visit if you want. Just not to stay.

>>49607545

I never said that! You just got it from a stupid wikipedia article! You don't know what you're talking about!
>>
>>49607719
I agree completely. I need to learn not to get baited. I can't stand being lied to.
>>
File: 5ce585983ed7da238780c47c96e8b7d8.jpg (936KB, 4300x3930px) Image search: [Google]
5ce585983ed7da238780c47c96e8b7d8.jpg
936KB, 4300x3930px
>>49604154
>History
Guardian (-10)

>Age/Gender
17, Female

>Race
Faunus (Fox)

>Starting Location
Shade Academy

>Powers
Aura
Semblance: Fast Mover
Gifts: Beauty, Strength, Agility, Energy (-70)
Talents: Tactics (-20)

>Shop
Weapon: Melee (Greatsword)
--Mods: Weight Enhancement, Dust Mod, Collapsible (-300)
Items and Gear: Scroll, Motorbike, Dust Charges, Dust Collection

Nobody expects someone my size to move as fast and hit as hard as I do - that's sort of the point, really...
>>
>>49607291
I don't see the point in complaining about it desu.
Maybe if someone's breaking the rules or trying to be part of your roleplay group that's a reason to comment on it but otherwise it's just somebody else choosing after their own preferences.
>>
File: 1454395469448.jpg (317KB, 524x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454395469448.jpg
317KB, 524x800px
>>49604154
Reposting from a thread or two ago.

Navi Latrans, 17, Familiar Face, Coyote Faunus (Eyes, Claws)

Vacuo origins, Transferred to Beacon due to familial decisions thinking it might be safer along with job offer.

Semblance Manifests as a midway of One Man Band and Ring Leader; conjuring canine familiars to aid in taking down targets. Eventually calling entire hunting parties, but for now just a handful to start off.

Origins (10)
Will (10)
Strength (20)
Agility (20)
Energy (20)
Tracking (20)

Scroll (Freebie)
Wilderness Gear (50)
Dust Charges (100, Earth[Impact] and Air[dispersal] )
Parachute and Grappling Hook. Not a lot of anti-fall in the powers kit yet (150)

300 in gear then, leaving 700 for weapons.

Variable Claw Gauntlets with dust focusing implements; Navi embraces the feral stereotype and hunts grim by tearing into them up close. Sometimes range is called for, and the facade drops with the blades retracting in favor of a wrist-mounted barrel and a few rounds, either high impact or scatter shot can make up for a close-range dependency. That said, her semblance makes for a great distraction to get up close with minimal risk.

Had a T and R to go with N, just one more to start sorting out team combos.
>>
File: kissshot.png (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kissshot.png
93KB, 500x500px
>>49604812
>>49604886
I'm here. Relatively. Up at my parents' place for a family religious event. Now you get to find out if I'm a Jew or a Mormon. I never figured out if we finished our group. Got a bit drunk in anticipation of being around family the whole weekend. If we did, I wouldn't mind talking and writing about our team some more. Sorry if I'm not awake when you guys are. I'm usually asleep from 10 to 18 GMT.
>>
>>49607999
>getting drunk at a religious family event

Jew. Definitely Jew.
>>
File: 1403225312256.png (8MB, 5200x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1403225312256.png
8MB, 5200x1900px
>>
>>49608052
I never said I was that great at practicing the family religion. It's more of a "show up because the people are nice enough that I can pretend like they're my friends" thing for me.
>>
>>49607999
I don't actually remember if there was an N yet. Since Angel insisted on being too old.
>>
>>49608209
>>49607999
But I would be all for writing some stuff out. I'm stuck in an uncreative slump and I could use a spark to kickstart my imagination.
>>
>>49608306
Just base it on N from Pokemon Black/White. Done.
>>
File: Part 1.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Part 1.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>49608052
Which would be fitting, since today is the Jewish new year, the ceremony for which is famously abundant in wine.
>>
>>49608442

Yeah, and only a jew would know that.
>>
>>49608354
I beg your pardon? I don't want to play as two characters, and we still need a fourth whose name starts with "N"
I really would love something to spark my imagination. I want to finish this cyoa so bad, but when I think of working on it I go "ugh". And I don't want to make a bad product, I want it to be good! It wouldn't be fair to you guys.
>>
>>49608452
I know, I just returned from mine. Grandma broke her leg so all the family had to go to the hospital to the celebrate, it would've been impolite to stay there for too long.
>>
>>49608492

Who the fuck celebrates in a hospital
>>
>>49608504
You'd be surprised. Most of the patients were surrounded by their families and celebrating.
>>
>>49608442
>New year in October
Even weirder than Chinese New Year.
>>
>>49608511
>A Jewish Hospital
I'd be laughing if I didn't know that's a thing that exists. I do live in Brooklyn.
>>
>>49608533
More like around October. Jews use a lunisolar calendar they haven't updated since like 700 BC, which is designed first and foremost to facilitate agriculture (fittingly, many Jewish holidays have agricultural themes, e.g. planting season start, harvest season, first rain, etc.). It's surprisingly accurate to the Gregorian calendar, but it has this absolutely bizarre quirk where every four years a 13th month is added for calibration. Otherwise the wonky length of the months would slowly make the holidays turn around the calendar until they happened at completely wrong times.

On the cool side, the Jewish calendar is fixed so that the 15th of every month will always be a full moon. That's rad.
>>
>>49608141
>I can pretend like they're my friends
Awww honeybuns. I want to say something comforting but I don't know what.
Can't we start talking about the builds before the fourth member arrives? Maybe they'll want to join if we do good!
>>
>>49608597
Beats the Muslim calendar, where the holidays happen basically at random.
>>
File: 1335644338374.jpg (10KB, 173x228px) Image search: [Google]
1335644338374.jpg
10KB, 173x228px
>>49608604
>>
>>49608597
All I know about the Jewish calendar is that Kislev is the name of a month, because everyone's always wondering why they made it the name of a country in Warhammer Fantasy.
>>
>>49608364
So are you going to post the rest of it?
>>
>>49608612
> And the prophet, in his merciful wisdom said "Fuck the sun"
> And so we changed the callender
>>
>>49608615
Come on, man, I'm trying to be nice here, don't be a douche-canoe. I don't like hearing anon talking that way.
>>
File: 1409466903164.png (624KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
1409466903164.png
624KB, 722x525px
>>49608753
>>
>>49608209
>>49608306
Writing would be really fun. I spend a lot of time trying to finish the numberless books I've started.

>>49608604
Thanks, I'm just a bit messed up in the head, and don't really have any friends.

But talking about builds sounds great. I can't remember who ended up being our tactician in the end.
>>
>>49604107
Faction
Independent +10

Abilities
Hybridisation 20

Monsters
Wolpertinger x5 10
Kasai Hounds x3 (Hell Hound + Kasai Rex) 90
Black Dog x1 30

Enemies

The Stalker +15
Princess Okai +25

The hunt is on
>>
>>49608782
I think I picked it? But since the team name is SINK, you'll be leader anyway.
Lemme redo my build.
>>
>>49608069
How can i do this "half-rape" thing? got me intrigued
>>
File: Part 2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Part 2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49608364
>>
File: Part 3.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Part 3.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49608969
>>
>>49608823
I suppose that me having tactics would work well. Being mid-ranged and with the telekinesis to help lay down covering fire of a sorr, I feel like I'd be in a good spot to coordinate attacks. Plus it makes relative sense that being from the military North, I would have some training in squad tactics.

We could still use someone up close and personal, since most Grimm seem to be bestial in nature. It seems like we'd have a hard time if they engaged in melee, since most of us are mainly ranged folk.
>>
File: 1447169000682.jpg (122KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1447169000682.jpg
122KB, 700x1050px
>>49608782
And don't worry. We're all fucked up in here.
>>49608823
>>49604154
>Guardian (10)
>Age: 17
>Name: Ichor Free
>Male
>Human
>Vacuo

>Fast mover
>Medicine (50)
>Tactics (70)
>Precision (90)
>Hope (100)
I wasn't sure whether to pick this, or Will.

>Variable - Assault rifle w/ Grenade Launcher + Collapsible + Weight reduction (550)
>Scroll
>Wilderness gear (600)
>Rebreather + Targeting glasses (800)
I always wear them, like a mask that covers the lower half of my face.
>Armor (900)
Store the last 100 Lien

"Knock me down, and I'll keep getting back up."
>>
>>49607568
>forced
No one is forced. Where did you get that idea?

>>49607699
There's no contradiction. Out of the 40 billion people in the realm, there's about 400 thousand men total who chose of their own will to live there. And if there's an equal amount of men-preferring bi girls, then you'd struggle to find them. Simple logic.

>>49607824
Hey I just don't know why people are so upset. Does /cyoag/ have triggers or something?
>>
>>49609031
>>
>>49609073
Yeah, I'm changing Hope to Will. It makes sense when I'm going for the lone Wolf / Vigilante, who knows how to lead but can handle things on his own.
>>
>>49604154

So can I take the gifts I already have in my real life if I pick new arrival?
>>
>>49609073
>>49609218
I feel like I should switch Atlas to Vacuo if you're being the lone wolf dude. Plus then I could switch tactics to tracking and be the creepy witch who comes out of the forest to eat children or something.
>>
File: Part 4.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Part 4.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49609188
>>
>>49609267
We can do that! Since I can't afford much after buying Medicine, I can cheese a little and say Atlas gives me better combat training.
There won't be too much crime for me to fight but of course, that's my motivation for joining the cross-kingdom team.
>>
>>49609325

>fair one huntress
>aiming to kill you until you die

Wow, I didn't know killing someone did that.
>>
>>49609440
People die when they are killed
>>
>>49609328
Sounds good. I'll go more for the eerie witch girl angle. I probably joined the team because it gave me more opportunity to get away with some of my more... odd pursuits. Sapphira's probably a creepy little gremlin. Cheerfully carting around vials of virgin blood and whatnot. Cutely petting adorable eldritch abominations.
>>
>>49609481

But are they killed when they die?
>>
>>49609489
No, sometimes they autodie
>>
>>49609325

>thief
>they wish only to make coin

Why would anyone pick a traitor in the making?
>>
>>49609484
No eldritch abominations at the dinner table, okay?
I gotta teach you some manners.
>>
>>49609596
But dad, he only wants to devour the souls of countless innocents. He won't eat much.
>>
File: 1456260884483.gif (1013KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1456260884483.gif
1013KB, 500x282px
>>49604801
fuck (you).
>>
>>49609621
... Okay. But you have to be in bed by ten o'clock! You get cranky when you haven't slept.
>>
>>49609710
Okaaaay... But only if you'll tell me that story of when you ruthlessly destroyed that underground slaver ring. It's my favorite right after the one where you beat a guy to death with his own skull.
>>
File: 1469218144351.png (3MB, 1200x4400px) Image search: [Google]
1469218144351.png
3MB, 1200x4400px
Where the fuck is Mercy and why hasn't she used her Ult yet?
>>
File: depressinglosercyoa1.png (2MB, 996x4209px) Image search: [Google]
depressinglosercyoa1.png
2MB, 996x4209px
OC, hot off the presses.

May or not be facing a similar choice in real life. Who would you pick, /cyoa/?
>>
>>49609828
>When you find the determination to keep making more CYOAs.
>When it's so you can get a cute waifu version of yourself some day.
>>
>>49609880
I pick leaving my home, climbing the Rockies, building a hut, befriending a grizzly bear, and living the next four years as a Buddhist monk.

You shit.
>>
>>49609926
>>49609880
I'll fucking join you. Only gotta walk twenty minutes to get to the foothills.
>>
>>49607329
>Why?
Because it's her fantasy. It doesn't have to make sense. If someone made a magical realm where everyone in the world has to get into a conga line and eat the shit of the person in front of them every sunday, would you be asking why you're not allowed to join without eating shit?
>>
File: anons gf.png (7MB, 5720x2300px) Image search: [Google]
anons gf.png
7MB, 5720x2300px
>>49609880
AN EXCELLENT CHOICE
>>
>>49609903
But who's going to make the waifu cyoa you'll be the star of?
>>49609880
>no "b" in the top corner
Oh thank Christ and all other deities of all religions.
I don't hate myself enough to where I don't think I can do better than those.
>>
>>49609031

As far as bones of the dead is concerned, exactly how many bones do you get from it? And wouldn't they be useless for someone who has spells from liber animas, for example? You'd think something like that would be mentioned so people don't pick something useless.
>>
>>49609880

Gril
>>
>>49609880
Ellie sound like the best choice; sure she isn't DTF, but she sounds fun to be around and will most likely get you into interesting environments.

Tory isn't all that bad as long as you don't get too emotionally attached.
>>
>>49609992
>no "b" in the top corner

???

what does this mean
>>
>>49609992
The best choice would be Beri. He's a sweetheart. But I wouldn't complain about anyone making it. And I don't know about being a star. I'd be fine with being with just being one of many choices like the above.
>>
>>49609880
No thanks.

Franky, for your own life, you need to cut off anyone like any of them and try meeting new people.
>>
>>49609982
>no nationalistic waifu who likes casual racism
Oh... Guess I'll pick the /fit/izen with H I P S, but our relationship will fail quickly since I don't like hanging out with strangers unless there's a specific purpose, like group assignments.
>>
>>49610094
>no nationalistic waifu who likes casual racism
Shani is right there. Or did you specifically mean your nation?
>>
>>49610081
>you need to cut off anyone like any of them and try meeting new people.

Even Anna? I'm kind of surprised no one likes her.
>>
>>49610138
When I say "nationalistic", I mean right-winged.
>slob
>low aspiration in her job
>communist
Those are not traits I like in an Aryan waifu.
>>
>>49607571

Is not!
>>
>>49609031
>>49609325

So are you supposed to pick companions/minions only if you have spells from their schools?
>>
>>49610023
That Beri didn't make it. I was worried.
>>49610043
Can't say I know who you are. The only recent author who isn't on that list, would be Strife. He's pretty sweet.
Try your best and maybe one day your dream will come true?
>>
File: mfw.gif (533KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
533KB, 500x282px
>>49604107
whew lad

imma enjoy this one
>>
>>49610218
>Slob
>girl whose description keeps emphasizing that she does so much she has zero free time, including volunteer work
>"Favorite activities are hiking, camping and mountain climbing"
>"Values hard work above all"
>literally comes from a modern farming community where kids learn to milk cows before they learn who their parents are
>Israeli infantry, the most violently racist motherfuckers on the planet

Are we talking about the same Shani here?
>>
>>49610278
I think I'm newer than Strife. I've only been posting my works here for two weeks. And I've only finished three things. Been lurking a lot longer, but that doesn't really make one memorable.
>>
>>49610422
Anon's probably one of those guys who declared himself a Nazi because he heard they dislike Jews, without ever bothering to make any research whatsoever.

You know, like enough to know that "Nazi" it literally short for "National Socialist". Nazis were closer to communists than modern day America. Hitler wanted capitalism abolished.
>>
>>49610167
Anna is the 'best' but people with issues like that aren't worth dealing with.
>>
>>49610436
>I've only been posting my works here for two weeks. And I've only finished three things.
Raven-anon?
>>
>>49610493
>people with issues like that aren't worth dealing with.
Why not? Doesn't everyone deserve some love?
>>
>>49610557
>Why not?
They're fucked in the head. Damaged. They're miserable people with a host of mental issues and you'll be put through hell having to deal with them for the rest of your life.

>Doesn't everyone deserve some love?
No.
>>
>>49610537
Nah, he's the best new author, though. Love that guy.I've posted my stuff as 'Spacefuture'.
>>
>>49610589
You have a lot of neat ideas, all you gotta do is put in the image work for 'em. PDF cyoas are almost always ignored.
>>
>>49610537
Oh shit fuck I'm so sorry! I take it back, you're amazing, I love you!
Sorry sorry sorry.
>>
>>49610443
>Nazis were closer to communists than modern day America.

They literally killed all the left-wingers in their party...

Then they put the ones that weren't in their party into forced labor camps.
>>
>>49610589
You make pdf's. That's probably why no one knows who you are.
>>
>>49610605
Yeah. I just want to write more, even though I can do the photoshop stuff. I've been trying to finish off a few of my WIPs before going full autism on one I'm calling "The Salted City". It's about surviving an atemporal distortion in fantasy Utah.
>>
>>49610844
I understand the feeling, writing is more fun than image work for me as well.
>>
>>49610726
Believe it or not, not everyone, everywhere, had the same hilariously narrow minded concept of "left wing" and "right wing" as you Americans.

The Nazis were socialists. It was in their literal freaking name. They sought to abolish private property and manage a state run economy.
>>
>>49610779
Alas. And my PDFs aren't full autism yet. It seems like only the 50+ page ones really get attention.

>>49610865
It's so fun to create new worlds. The image manipulation is kind of boring, and I hate looking for images because it's impossible to find what I want.
>>
>>49609926

I actually lived out near the rockies, years ago, beautiful area. I only went out to the actual rockies a few times, usually during the summers, but every time it was beautiful and a good time. Not sure if hiking and camping out there was more fun, or when I got to go and see the red woods one year.

>>49610844
>>49610865

It depends on the mood. In some cases I'll write up everything before I start on images at all. In others I'll write maybe a single entry, about the size I want everything else to be, and then create a template that fits so I can standardize the word/letter count when writing, at least to an extent.
>>
>>49611038
I'm a bit of an image whore, I have 200 for my CYOA and I haven't even decided on the layout.
>>
>>49611058
I probably should do that before making a bunch of stuff, then I could set up my images so I'm not ending up without proper space.

>>49611095
Man. I wish I had your folders. I need to just comb over a bunch of boorus for images that I like.
>>
File: Destined to Rule CYOA 2.png (1MB, 1500x7098px) Image search: [Google]
Destined to Rule CYOA 2.png
1MB, 1500x7098px
What should an expansion for this include? Some people showed interest in there being lore about the world. Should there be setting related choices? Would you like for there to be skill choices beyond what's in the class section?
>>
>>49610443
Yea, uh, that's entirely wrong.

The Nazis were fascists, their use of the word "socialism" had nothing to do with actual socialism/communism/marxism, they were fascists, which is "the merger of state and corporate power", which is pretty much the furthest thing from anti-capitalist (at least inherently.)

Fuck, the Nazis came to power in part because they played on fears of Russian communists seizing control of the country. Don't tell other people they should do research if you haven't done any yourself.
>>
>>49611493
>having the government absorb all the corporations, literally seizing the means of production word-for-fucking word and banning private property, putting the entire economy in the hand of the government, is "the furthest thing from anti-capitalist"
>>
>>49610589
I like your stuff. Looks like it was Built To Last.
>>
>>49611493
Nazi apologist
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>Tfw so few good space related CYOA
>Tfw they're the only ones I can fantasize about
>>
File: depressinglosercyoa2.png (2MB, 996x4209px) Image search: [Google]
depressinglosercyoa2.png
2MB, 996x4209px
>>49609880
And here comes the flipside version. Do they run too close? would it be more interesting if the personalities of more than one pair differed?
>>
>>49611493
do you understand that you are contradicting yourself?
>>
>>49611662
>Boi perfect but unperfect
>>
File: db9.jpg (13KB, 200x269px) Image search: [Google]
db9.jpg
13KB, 200x269px
>>49611607
Ayyy
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1000x2700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1000x2700px
this is genuinely the least active thread i've seen in a while

probs because my fellow euro bros are asleep so Americans just shitpost and wait for people to post cyoas for them
>>
What is the cheesiest, most heroic CYOA out there?

I mean like "killing mecha-Hitlers with rainbow-colored laser beams" cheesy.
>>
>>49604107
>Independent
>Nemesis: the Masked Man
>Perfect Loyalty
>Dragon
Sup, Masked Bitch. Like my dragon?
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
Take a waifu
>>
File: 2.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>49612087
Mystery boxxx
>>
>>49607376
>Contrary to what bravado says, men want romance and love just as much as women.

I'm a man, and I can confirm that you're just a sissy.

>>49611350
Setting stuff sounds good, but no skills besides classes, to avoid feature bloat.
>>
File: hmm_tensai.jpg (45KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hmm_tensai.jpg
45KB, 500x281px
>>49611662
And yet the 2D choice is still the right one. Weird.
>>
>>49612087
>Vatryllal
Because she looks cute.
>>
>>49612023
It's pretty dead. I guess most of us got worn out on RWBY.

Immortality, Money, Become the Girl, and the Clock. Go back, clean up some mistakes, invest a lot of money, etc. Make investments into companies I wish had more money to make more stuff I like. And be the girl so I can like cute things.

>>49612087
Pola.
>>
>>49611493
One thing you have to realize is that two extremes are often ultimately identical.
>>
>>49612147
I guess I just wanted to make a CYOA about being far less than perfect, and went too far, considering that in both sets, the joke option is like universally the best option.

Maybe it would work better as a cupid type-CYOA? Choose pairs to make happy, at the cost of others? Make one relation really good, at the cost of another being sucky, or balance them all out so folks are all kind of happy? I guess I'm just shooting for something where choices are difficult, but not in the 'railroad dilemna' way, but in something that is a little more realistic.
>>
>>49604160
I don't know what it is, but I just love demonic hierarchy type things.
>>
>>49611662
>Making Boi objective superior to Gril
Unbalanced.
>>
>>49612073
Cheddar CYOA.
>>
>>49612280
Even Harem Master did a better job in making likeable girls who were 'realistically tragic'.
>>
File: Heavy Metal 01.jpg (8MB, 1913x4623px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Metal 01.jpg
8MB, 1913x4623px
>>
File: Heavy Metal 02.jpg (6MB, 1913x4052px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Metal 02.jpg
6MB, 1913x4052px
>>49612410
>>
File: Atomic Man 01.jpg (2MB, 1600x5150px) Image search: [Google]
Atomic Man 01.jpg
2MB, 1600x5150px
>>49612073
>>
File: Atomic Man 02.jpg (1MB, 1600x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Atomic Man 02.jpg
1MB, 1600x3300px
>>49612443
>>
>>49612353
Who is Harem Master and where can I read his stuff for inspiration?
>>
>>49612521
>Wanting to be inspired by shitstorm supreme
>>
>>49611569
Read a history book please.

>>49611619
Uh, no, quite the opposite - I'm a hard-left market socialist, so I get mad when people try to equate fascism and socialism, when fascism is probably the only thing socialists hate more than normal capitalism. The only good fascist is a dead fascist.

>>49611671
Nope, everything I said there is correct. Or have you spent to much time watching Fox and think that "socialism" means "government control" and not "worker ownership of the means of production"?

>>49612270
Yea nah, horseshoe theory is the biggest crock of shit anyone's ever shit out.
>>
>>49609828
I want to buttfuck SDA!
>>
>>49612533

I need some. All those characters I've listed in the Loser CYOAs are pretty much based off of people I know, with nothing but name substitutions in place.
>>
>>49612594
It's funny how we find ourselves surrounded with such terrible people.

It's also funny how it's likely that we lack the self reflection to see that we're just as shit.
>>
>>49612534
Fascism:
The only official definition of Fascism comes from Benito Mussolini, the founder of fascism, in which he outlines three principles of a fascist philosophy.
1."Everything in the state". The Government is supreme and the country is all-encompasing, and all within it must conform to the ruling body, often a dictator.
2."Nothing outside the state". The country must grow and the implied goal of any fascist nation is to rule the world, and have every human submit to the government.
3."Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong. If you do not agree with the government, you cannot be allowed to live and taint the minds of the rest of the good citizens.

Socialism:
a way of organizing a society in which major industries are owned and controlled by the government rather than by individual people and companies

Capitalism:
a way of organizing an economy so that the things that are used to make and transport products (such as land, oil, factories, ships, etc.) are owned by individual people and companies rather than by the government

Looking at this definitions we can see that the fascism has more in comun with socialism than with capitalism.
And I live in a contrie were we have very stupid semi capitalist/socialist economic sistem and is coomon for the "companies" owned by the goverment to be abused and it ends up fucking everyone over.
>>
File: despair.gif (720KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
despair.gif
720KB, 500x278px
>>49612652
>implying this board isn't full of people who are well aware how terrible they are and have given up on ever changing
>>
File: Himouto-Umaru-chan-11.jpg (52KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
Himouto-Umaru-chan-11.jpg
52KB, 848x477px
>>49612652
>It's also funny how it's likely that we lack the self reflection to see that we're just as shit.

I'm actually one of the options.

>no one will ever pick me
>>
>>49612673
Jokes on you I just channel my frustrations to be better then my shit friends.
>>
>>49612687
Gonna guess you're Tory.
>>
File: 5uVpdhJ.jpg (2MB, 1550x5458px) Image search: [Google]
5uVpdhJ.jpg
2MB, 1550x5458px
>>49612594

Okay, I'll give you his magnum opus.
>>
File: Original.jpg (4MB, 1508x8296px) Image search: [Google]
Original.jpg
4MB, 1508x8296px
>>49612750

This actually has two different sets of secret cards: the original and the re-made ones after the original ones leds to a gigantic shitstorm.

These are the originals.
>>
>>49612115

Ok, no skills. I might have some locations and factions and maybe something about "the coming darkness".
>>
File: War4CRy.jpg (1007KB, 1500x5073px) Image search: [Google]
War4CRy.jpg
1007KB, 1500x5073px
>>49612772
Fuck, I forgot to spoiler them. Here's 1/2 of the updated secrets.
>>
File: Ydc2Hg4.jpg (1MB, 1468x6616px) Image search: [Google]
Ydc2Hg4.jpg
1MB, 1468x6616px
>>49612786
2/2
>>
>>49610970
>The Nazis were socialists.
They killed all the socialists in their party. Then they put the rest of them in labor camps. They went after unions.

>It was in their literal freaking name

People's Democratic Republic Of Korea.

http://www.csun.edu/~vcmth00m/NazismSocialism.html
>>
>>49612796
don't forget the secret girl
>>
File: Secret.png (2MB, 1468x1469px) Image search: [Google]
Secret.png
2MB, 1468x1469px
>>49612750

And here's the secret choice option.
>>
>>49612709
I'm not saying you're right, but what led you to that conclusion?
>>
>>49612818
You're on 4chan so I'm automatically assuming you are the shittiest person imaginable, and she's far worse than any option in either of the two pages you posted to the degree that I can't imagine you'd think she was acceptable unless that was you.
>>
>>49611350
God - Jorunn
Class - Elementalist
Army:
-Cavalry
-Cavalry Knights
-Horse Archers
Beasts:
-Wizards
-Dragons
Support - Castle

Establish order and stability. Seek alliances with my neighbors and be a reliable ally with my highly mobile army. Get the all on the same side as far as possible. Effectively have their lands as a buffer so that war never reaches my territory. Improve infrastructure and research magic. Seek to make allies dependant on me and then assimilate them peacefully. Do mutually beneficial trade with the rest of the world. Let foreigners attend our academies so their future heads of state see how good we have it here, and why. Have a mighty standing army but encourage peace. Form the fantasy equivalent of the UN and have the sapients of the world prosper together.
>>
File: 1458754710891.png (3MB, 5000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1458754710891.png
3MB, 5000x2000px
>>49612805
Thanks, senpai.

>>49612594
Here's one more. I don't know if it was every actually confirmed if he made it or not. There was an anon who posted saying he was the author and he was not Harem Creator, but I think we all agreed it was him.
>>
File: 1467420407302.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1467420407302.pdf
1B, 486x500px
A question for Highlander. Would a cybernetics/nanotech expert who specializes in augmenting people work in Bio or Mech?
>>
File: 1458754802088.png (2MB, 5000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1458754802088.png
2MB, 5000x1300px
>>49612868
>Patricia caused the most butthurt.
>>
>>49612868
>>49612882
He didn't. The person who posted that one said he was inspired by it. That guy is the one who made the Hunter CYOA.

Waifu Surprise is just a shitty copy. The other CYOA Harem Master made was the one with the fortune teller woman.
>>
>>49612868
Just admit you want another super shitty CYOA like this made and that's why you're lying.
>>
>>49612666
>a way of organizing a society in which major industries are owned and controlled by the government rather than by individual people and companies

>The ownership of the means of production can be based on direct ownership by the users of the productive property through worker cooperative; or commonly owned by all of society with management and control delegated to those who operate/use the means of production; or public ownership by a state apparatus. Public ownership may refer to the creation of state-owned enterprises, nationalisation, municipalisation or autonomous collective institutions. Some socialists feel that in a socialist economy, at least the 'commanding heights' of the economy must be publicly owned.

Your definition is only true for the bolsheviks/USSR. Most socialists are for WORKER control of businesses. E.g cooperatives, work-councils, syndicates and other such things of that sort like in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workers%27_self-management
>>
>>49612897
I do want another super shitty CYOA like this, but I really did think Harem Creator made that one. My mistake.
>>
File: Mechanon-pacyoa1.jpg (3MB, 1600x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Mechanon-pacyoa1.jpg
3MB, 1600x5000px
>Here's hoping this doesn't lead to the creation of a general
>>
>>49612666
Moreover whose definitions are you using? It's not the one you get from Google. It's not the one you get from Oxford:

>A political and economic theory of social organization which advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community as a whole.
>>
File: Mechanon-pacyoa2.jpg (4MB, 1600x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Mechanon-pacyoa2.jpg
4MB, 1600x5000px
>Again
>>
>>49612929
This game. This fucking game. I remember this shit. You know that operation where they had to rescue Mike and things went to a shitstorm because of that Yusuf guy? That was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>49612915
>Not real Socialism!
Caricature.
>>
>>49609880

Ellie sounds like a great friend, and a perfect wing-girl.
First, having a good friend in general, helps you become a better version of yourself than you could manage all by yourself.
Plus there is a powerful mating instinct that kicks in around a hot girl that makes you want to be more of a badass and less of a looser in her eyes, the fact that you realize that you can't get her on an intelectual level doesn't matter to your endocrine system.
On top of that, being her friend gives you an excuse to move in the kind of social circles that you want to be in when looking for a perfect GF.
Sure you won't register as a potential mate on most of their radars, but that still gives you better odds than avoiding meeting new people.
Lastly, the sheer fact that you have a friend like that makes you immediately more datable. Girls are subconciously less hesitant and wary around you because they assume that if there were serious red flags then you couldn't maintain a friendship like that.
It also helps that every other choice is absolute garbage.
>Awesome friend is a much better thing to get than a horrible girlfriend
>>
>>49612841
Not quite. Would it help any if I said I was one of the guys, and I'd be with Anna?

And the others are actually couples, funnily enough. /spoiler]

Maybe I should tone down the list, though? I feel like all the girls listed are worse than the guys.
>>
>>49612870
Mech though at the high levels there would be points of shared interest. All the departments work together to a degree.
>>
>>49612978
State Socialism is only one method, assuming that was even what you're referring to. Do you know that Anarchism is a kind of Socialism? Do you know that? Have you heard of Market Socialism?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socialism#Self-managed_economy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_socialism
>>
>>49613005
Maybe you should get better friends.
>>
>>49612998
Problem is the CYOA implies that if you pick her you'll never get a real girlfriend.
>>
>>49612958
I don't remember that one, but I as a part of the (I think it was the second) mission that ended up with the black hole gun backfiring.

I was one of the lucky fuckers that got knocked out by some shit without any kind of save, then got questioned/smacked around by some resistance leader person. It was really fucking dumb.

I'm Mask
>>
>>49612750
>>49612772
>be psychic dream-master
>marry qt Yuri
>cure her with your mind

Is there any other option?
>>
>>49613005
Don't even bother, they're all fundamentally trash people.

If you're one of the boys, Jefferson. You're fooling yourself if you think you're Tyrone, Evan hates nerds so he wouldn't come here, and Jefferson IS a worthless needy nerd with insecurity issues like you'd find here.
>>
>>49613033
>Supporting Anarchy
>>
>>49611038

50+ page .PDFs have an excuse to be in that format, shorter CYOAs that don't bother with images come off as lazy.
>>
>>49613107
>they're all fundamentally trash people.
Ellie and Evan seem to be alright.
>>
>>49613033
>Market Socialism

My Comrade!
>>
>>49613112
I don't even score on the left on the political compass quiz, at all. I'm just not there. I wasn't even advocating for Anarchism specifically, I just wanted to highlight that your paper-thin ideas of Socialist theory are..stupid and uninformed, frankly. The idea that Nazis were left-wingers or Socialists...it's a good thing Truman was so serious about documenting the Holocaust. Revisionists & Wehraboos will seek any pretense.

>>49613248
Not a Socialist.
>>
>>49613243
>Ellie
Friendzoning whore who just likes positive attention
>Evan
Pretentious asshole who thinks theatre isn't a dying art form

They're both shit
>>
>>49613255
>Holocaust
How does them committing that at all make them different from Socialists? Both Stalin and Mao killed far more people than Hitler did
>>
>>49613281
Go re-read the sentence. I wasn't using it as a way to differentiate the two groups; rather to condemn revisionists & wehraboos for their willingness to grasp at any straw to make the Nazis seem like reasonable people.
>>
>>49611662

Tyrone and Boi are unfair.
Gril fucks up technological progress, while Boi speeds it up.
Tyrone is the equivalent of Ellie if she was ok with being friends with benefits when she isn't dating someone else.
Also, why is Jefferson supposed to be a horrible choice?
His description fits me almost perfectly, except for the needy part.
>>
>>49613067
Enyo here. I barely remember anything.
>>
>>49613295
That only works if you think Socialism is reasonable.
>>
>>49613356
Hella wehraboos & Neo-Nazis itt seem to think so.

Case in point, the fool that started this bullshit:
>>49610443
>>
>>49613133
That's probably a valid viewpoint. I may not agree, but I can see how it would come off as such. Especially since it has become the standard. If a work lacks images or skilled layout, it would seem to be of lesser quality than other works which have both. Since there's no price being paid by the consumer, other than attention and time, there's less incentive for inferior products, as demand is essentially satisfied by the existing stock of CYOAs. It's like trying to sell Malt-o-meal in a world where everyone has as much Kelloggs or Post as they want.
>>
>>49609982
Blind people can work as cashiers?
>>
>why is Jefferson supposed to be a horrible choice?
Would you really want to be with someone you didn't love?
>>
>>49613065

Not how I am reading it.
>spend the rest of your life with
Ok, but if we are just friends, why wouldn't I get a GF?
>if you don't pick one of these, you will probably be single for the rest of your life.
So I guess it's a good thing I picked Ellie
>let's be honest, you are such a loser
I guess it's a good thing that Ellie is the kind of friend that will help me not be a loser
Like I explained here
>>49612998

>>49613280
>Friendzoning
This is only a problem if you fixate on her.
>>
>>49613005

Stop being a needy, clingy, bitch, Jefferson.
>>
>>49612915
You know that there will be always someone on charge right?
And desicion making by a bunch of people will end up making a mess that will end up with bankruptcy
And even if they choose a leader to direct they could easely steal and GTFO and never be seen again.

>>49612936
I took them from here
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/socialism
excep fascism that one I took it from here:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fascism
>>
>>49613404

You are enforcing it as a rule that any Anon that picks Jefferson wouldn't fall in love with him?
Or is that just personal insecurity talking, since you are Jefferson, and don't feel like anyone could ever love you?
>>
>>49613634
>is that just personal insecurity talking, since you are Jefferson, and don't feel like anyone could ever love you?

yes
>>
>>49609880
Joanna, but keep on the lookout while you're dating her.
>>
Pirate Lich.

>>49608364
God: Father
Race: Human
Home: Twilight Isles Fortification

>>49608969
School: Liber Mortis
Tier 4: Create Undead, Command Undead, Repel Animal, Ward Undead
Tier 3: Create Death Knight, Ray of Enfeeblement, Disguise Undead
Tier 2: Create Lesser Lich, Create Mass Undead
Tier 1: Lichdom

School: Pomraeon Caro
Tier 4: Gentle Repose

>>49609031
Items: Phylactery, Necromantic Staff, Small Fortune
Clothes: Aristocrat Clothes
Companion: Dante

>>49609325
120 Skeletons [12]
3 Death Knights [24]
Evdokiya [5]
Master Smith [3]
Alchemist [3]
Groundskeeper [2]
Scholar [Free]

Enemies: Psychotic Count, Death-Fearing Duke, Angry Elves Mob [+19]

The Twilight Isles Fortification is a great place. Easily defensible, private, capable of growing food, and close to people. Use the small fortune and nearby trees to build boats. Death Knights are made pirate captains of their own ships, commanding a crew of spooky skeletons. Piracy is useful for capturing fresh corpses and revenue.

Anything the court, duke, and mob enemies send would just be turned into skeletons. No real harm done (unless they kill a Death Knight).

Just keep making more skeletons, more Death Knights, and more boats to build up power. Eventually I'd expand from the Twilight Isles and maybe offer my services as a privateer for the Kobold kingdom - I'm sure they fucking hate mainland elves enslaving their people and selling them to the island elves.

Meanwhile, any mortals deemed extremely useful will be offered immortality through lichdom. Commanders like Dante just respawn if killed, so major defeats have far less of a sting. Gentle Repose and Disguise Undead even lets liches continue life more-or-less as normal.
>>
>>49611350
I'm not in to unit-selecting cyoas, so this doesn't do it for me and probably never will.
>>
>>49613659

Giving people reasons to fall in love with you is a skill.
I can point you in the right direction, but be warned, understanding how people fall in love makes it harder to fall in love yourself.
I had a horrible relationship because I thought very little of myself, and reached out to the nearest available girl.
Long story short, I ruined a friendship, because eventually she could sense that I wasn't in love with her. And when she asked me why I worked so hard to make her fall for me, I realized that it wasn't because I wanted her, but because I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it.
And it does feel very powerful to be able to reach out and touch someone on such a deep emotional level, but unless you are an utter sociopath, you feel that you are an abysmally selfish asshole afterwards.
>>
>>49611662
girls: cheating sluts who hate you, and your only alternative is irreparable sever harm to all mankind.

boys: average typical dudes, or get a job.
>>
>>49613881
>I'm not in to unit-selecting cyoas

I want to know, are there people in these threads who are?

Made a poll to gauge if I there is a demand for such a CYOA.
>>
>>49614033

forgot the damn link.
http://www.strawpoll.me/11353400
>Make an army CYOA: Yay or Nay?
>>
>>49614052
>Creating a poll when /cyoag/ has the lowest amount of traffic
>>
File: The Hatchling.png (2MB, 1000x6654px) Image search: [Google]
The Hatchling.png
2MB, 1000x6654px
>>
File: but10%lessfurry.jpg (135KB, 800x1001px) Image search: [Google]
but10%lessfurry.jpg
135KB, 800x1001px
>>49604154
Somebody updated one my favourite CYOAs.
I haven't seen this one in a while :^)

17, Faunus (Lion), Vale, amnesiac New Arrival. Worry about names later.
CQC specialist using hit and fade tactics to hinder ,or outright disable, enemies.

>break the wrist and walk away
>come back and do it again

Powers, Gifts, and Talents: Fast Mover, Strength, Agility, Tactics, Combat (100/100)
Will attempt to cause crippling injuries, or crack armour for follow-up strikes. Her's or others.
Hails of gunfire accompanying each engagement/disengagement.
Teammates can expect helpful tips and pertinent advice.
Such as, "Grimm hunt in packs," and, "Strike at the Heart!"

>first fight against regular human beans becomes that one fight from The Protector
>Six men leave with a dozen broken bones
I imagine her reaction being akin to utter horror.

Weapon: Variable, Weight enhanced, collapsible, Clawed gauntlets/SMG with dust mod (lightning/earth) (600/1000)
Would like to turn each hand into a gatling gun, but that seems a little much.
Taser gauntlets for crushing and tearing off armour, in addition to AP rounds is still pretty rad. Not sure what lightning+earth might cause though.

Items: Scroll, dust charges, rebreather, parachute/grappling hook, targeting lenses. (1000/1000)
All self-explanatory I think.
Also on the shopping list: Armour, wilderness gear, and oneday, a motorcycle.

Completely forgot that launch into the forest.
>scaredy cat forgets parachute
>it deploys after crashing through the trees, entangling her
>finally frees herself
>surrounded by bears
>PANIC!

Gonna shanghai>>49605214>>49606413
>>49607913 into shitty greentext.

Magnum Opus to follow!
>>
File: ahshucks.jpg (39KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
ahshucks.jpg
39KB, 720x528px
>>49614161

>three faunus are spread out amidst a small clearing, taking cover behind boulders and fallen logs
>screams and sporadic gunfire grow closer by the second.
>disheveled blonde bursts through treeline, several massive bears close behind
>treeline detonates in a series of explosions
>two quickly dissipating clouds of black smoke all that remain of the two lead beasts
>Alumel briefly reappears, ducking behind a rocky outcropping, stowing her scroll and readying her slingshot
>she readies a bomblet and stands, vanishing mid-rise
>blondie vaults over a log, noticing the prone Latrans, points and shouts, "Run! A gristly of Ursa!"
>gunfire erupts from blondie's wildly flailing arm
>wild dogs spring from the grass latching onto the hindleg of an already injured brute
>a point-blank-shot-come-uppercut, from Navi, fells one beast. a twin scattershot blast drops another
>crouching figure with a rifle pops out from behind a tree
>two thunderous bursts shatter the already cracked faceplates of two charging brutes
>black-tailed woman charges forward, smoking gun becoming BFS, quick to finish the fight
>remaining ursa swats off last coyote and turns its attention to the annoying blonde
>injured animal closes distance unexpectedly quick, a titanic paw lashes out
>Blondie ducks panickedly, burying her face in her hands, avoiding a devastating blow
>Unintentional discharge catches last ursa in shoulder causing it to stumble
>Wild swing connects with a wet crunch, the beast falls slack
>unnerved blondie approaches group wringing her tail, "T-thanks for the help you guys."
>FIN

That was far longer than it needed to be.
w/e onto S2
>>
>>49614134
>Humanoid

>Shadow Ball

>Nightmare

All the "trainer" powers seem really, really strong. Turning the battlefield into acid, lava, darkness, and the like could get crazy real quick
>>
>>49604107
>Seekers
Someone's gotta get the knowledge out.
>Spirit Bond (85)
>Monstrous Mount (65)
>Perfect Loyalty (35)

>Enemy: Princess Okai Charnos (85)

>Beasts: Gryphon (25), Hellhound (16), Harpy (2), Imp (0)

Those who would stand in the way of the not!Monster Manual shall fall!
>>
>>49614598
>Turning the battlefield into acid, lava, darkness, and the like could get crazy real quick

CYOA specifically says that a power field prevents you from interfering in monster battles, so it is more of a utility power
>>
>>49614134
>Cephalopoid
>Lunar Cry
>Escherscape

Me and my babby octo dun wan nu trabble.
But I'm gonna start carrying a gun at all times, I guess.
I think I'd be within my rights to use lethal force in a situation like this: I mean, if I lose one of these forced battles, I could die. That's self-defense.
>>
>>49612929

This always bothered me somewhat that Flight and Levitation are two completely different things, in that Levitation works underwater but Flight seems to be in the atmosphere or space only. Levitation is just low-output flight, equaling gravity's pull once you've reached the desired height, or flight is just high-output levitation that exceeds the pull of gravity on you and the suit.
>>
>>49614855

That's a good question. If the pets are locked in battle, and you headshot the other trainer, do the wounds transfer over in the other direction? Does your pet get to level up?
>>
File: there must always be a lich king.jpg (47KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
there must always be a lich king.jpg
47KB, 1920x1080px
>want to do a Magical Realm build
>undead everywhere
>other realms and Earth have the option to leave their dishonored/unwanted dead there

>remember what happened last time multiplayer happened

It's an abstract kind of sadness.
>>
>>49614802
Not that anon, but Spike's human says
>you can't interfere once they start fighting.

Nothing stopping you from turning everything in the area except their fighting zone into twisted space or whatever. At the very least the area they're fighting in is protected by some kind of forcefield or barrier. It might neutralize the effects in their proximity, but I wouldn't think it'd completely nullify the human's power.
…You could pull some dual battle shit like that.
While your creature is fighting the other, you hunt down their partner and try and pop a cap in their ass.

>>49614892
I don't know, and I don't care. If some random human/creature duo tries to start some shit, I'll end it before it begins. I'm not gonna start shooting indiscriminately, but I'm not taking any chances either. Speak softly and carry a big stick and all that.
>>
>>49604107
>Independent [110]
>110 Wolpertingers [0]
>>
>>49615373
What are you even going to do with that many Wolpertingers?
>>
>>49615385
Have them run and attack things like a colony of ants. Except they're wolpertingers.
>>
>>49615385
i'm not really a guy with a plan
>>
>>49615385
I believe the better question is what ISN'T he going to do with that many Wolpertingers?
>>
>>49614802
I think the intention of the battlefield powers is to alter the landscape on which your monster fights.
>>
>>49615064
What happened last time multiplayer happened?
>>
>>49612868
>>49612882
Who /nofunbabbymode/ here?
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (682KB, 693x824px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
682KB, 693x824px
>>49611662

jefferson is clearly you, anon.
>>
>>49612856

Nice idea to go for peace to prepare for coming threat instead of uniting everything by fore!

>>49613881

Somebody else made a fantasy army cyoa that lots of people liked, but lots of people said it was to short and simple. Mine was influenced a lot by that one. It's still pretty short and simple, but has a few more things than the other one.

But if it's not your thing, it's not your thing.
>>
>>49615493
PVP Highlander drama happened.

I remember it all too well.
>>
>>49615718
Can you be more specific? Does it have anything to do with the dystopic fetish realm from last thread?
>>
>>49615785
No, but semi-relatedly a lot of arguments arose about Angel.

But what /really/ killed it in the end was a combination of the Throne of God business (tl;dr the build that manages to kill/recruit everyone else becomes omnipotent, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE, thus encouraging PVP-specced builds specifically designed to wreck other builds) and the absolute cessation of activity soon after it moved to its own forum.

That second part was probably a function of bad timing - real life things happened to a lot of the members.
>>
>>49615785
>>49615493
One guy made a realm designed to eat/assimilate all the others so everyone got super paranoid and started increasing the power levels of their own worlds.
>>
/tg/, I'm feeling bad.
Can someone post a CYOA about supportive waifus?
Preference to a not-so-high-fantasy, one that would look not so distant from reality.
>>
File: Art Connoisseur Genie Lewd.png (5MB, 1000x5910px) Image search: [Google]
Art Connoisseur Genie Lewd.png
5MB, 1000x5910px
>>49615998
>>
File: Christmas Waifu.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Christmas Waifu.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49615998
For the Holidays
>>
File: Alice 01.png (5MB, 2498x2318px) Image search: [Google]
Alice 01.png
5MB, 2498x2318px
>>49615998
And if you dare...
>>
File: Alice 02.png (1MB, 1244x1159px) Image search: [Google]
Alice 02.png
1MB, 1244x1159px
>>49616058
>>
File: Alice 03.jpg (1MB, 1244x1820px) Image search: [Google]
Alice 03.jpg
1MB, 1244x1820px
>>49616069
>>
>>49615785
Angel's realm was one of the first builds, and she played a big role in getting the RP started. Her realm was also very peaceful and boring. So it was going to be used as a sort of neutral territory for all of the realm lords to meet. Once it was noticed that her realm was more sinister than it appeared, it was decided to create a completely neutral meeting place separate from all the realms. Angel threw an insane fit over this and caused over 9000 shitstorms because she wasn't getting a spot at the center of attention anymore.
>>
File: 71b6f9b6079d36f7c35b272234f1826f.png (735KB, 671x1100px) Image search: [Google]
71b6f9b6079d36f7c35b272234f1826f.png
735KB, 671x1100px
>>49614311
We're going to have to work on teamwork and tactics once we've gotten past initial greenhorn testing like that. If Jaune "she's not wrong" arc can take down an Ursa 1v1 you better believe we're getting you to at Least that level.

>Combat Drones+Ranged Weapons on Alumel
>Assault Rifle+Greatsword on >>49606413
>2xClaw+Gun combo with Navi and >>49614161 .

We have a team full of switch-hitters and at least one (canine) and potentially two (combat drone) squads worth of additional actors on our side. By the time we've got our shit together (or at least figured out our names) we'd essentially have a roaming field of overlapping minions and fields of fire while herding grimm or other enemies into disadvantageous locatins, Alumel's minefields, all the while inflicting a steady dose of injuries and debilitating damage.

All Faunus team though.....do we like Vale a lot or would there be more interest in shaking things up in our favor? / / /
>>
>>49616058
>>49616069
>>49616087
This is amazingly ugly. It's walls of boring text with bright pink backgrounds that are unpleasant to look at.
>>
>>49616151
There's a pdf version without the background shit, but I'm apparently too dumb to figure out how to upload it.
>>
>>49616151
It could be cleaned up. The worst part is the pink overlaid on the pictures of anime girls makes things hard to read. A more basic background, like a phtotoshop cloud generation pattern in dull, but light, colors as a background with a gray box with an effect dulling the background even further would be much more legible, even with black text. I would even have a 1 pixel white outline around the black text to improve its legibility further.
>>
>>49616103

There was absolutely nothing wrong wit having the meetings in Sapphoshire. We VOTED on it and then you just took it away even though we VOTED to have them there!
>>
>>49615998
Well this was the best I had. Unfortunately I don't think I ever have seen a combo picture of these two together despite how they're two sides of the same coin, so I just hacked them together just for you for maximum waifu potential.

Unfortunately I had to turn it into a .jpg so that it would fit the max file size so sorry for the artifacts. You know how to find the unmolested versions.
>>
I find myself curious about the Magical Realm CYOA. Can somebody post it?
>>
>>49616020
>Purist
>Zero Suits (even just double speed is good enough)
>Fighting Spirit

Ha! Ha! Now I have the superpowers!
>>
>>49616325

It is a very well made CYOA, but it caused so much drama people have been avoiding it.

Also it is definitely on the lenient side of the wish fulfillment spectrum. To the point that Meta-CYOA's double points "A" choice would have you run out of options to buy with your points.
Even as written, taking a few disadvantages lets you get everything that you could want from it.
>>
>>49616386
>>49616325
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_Realm_CYOA
They have it up on 1d4. There's also a javascript version of it floating about.
>>
>>49616412

https://63afd638575e0a2fbdda19bd44f65d165d6ed49c.googledrive.com/host/0B3kTDrvhIDLzay1iUmV1UmVKcmM/index.html

>here
>>
>>49616430
Augh, it's fucking up for me again.
>>
>>49616136

>>49606413 here. Honestly, the fact that the majority of the team are literal nobodies kind of puts a damper on the whole "shaking things up in our favor" idea.
I do agree with your concept of how our team would work in action, but if our characters were to be in a team, I'd have it so that I'd have "Unstoppable" as my semblance instead of "Fast Mover" so that we wouldn't have two identical semblances on the team.
As much as I would like to Shonen it up, I'd probably be in a semiconstant "Oh Gods I Am Way Out Of My League" internal panic.
And just after typing that my reaction is very similar to Jaune's, which would probably fuel my panic a bit more.
>>
File: Magicalrealm_cyoa1.jpg (915KB, 1150x5453px) Image search: [Google]
Magicalrealm_cyoa1.jpg
915KB, 1150x5453px
>>49616436

It opened for me once out of a dozen tries, but I have gotten Error 502 before and after it did.
>>
>>49616436
https://63afd638575e0a2fbdda19bd44f65d165d6ed49c.googledrive.com/host/0B3kTDrvhIDLzay1iUmV1UmVKcmM/index.html

try that link
>>
File: Magicalrealm_cyoa2.jpg (869KB, 1150x5646px) Image search: [Google]
Magicalrealm_cyoa2.jpg
869KB, 1150x5646px
>>49616472
>>49616430

I wonder how hard it is to make those scripts.
Stardust could have definitely used one.
>>
>>49616479
I dunno why it's still not working. Probably something on my end.
>>
File: Magicalrealm_cyoa3.jpg (1MB, 1150x7772px) Image search: [Google]
Magicalrealm_cyoa3.jpg
1MB, 1150x7772px
>>49616485

>>49616479
Isn't that the exact same link that I posted?

It worked for me a second time, by the way.
>>
>>49616045
Why is this in a pdf AND missing the mystery box? WTF.
>>
>>49616518
>Isn't that the exact same link that I posted?
Oops it is, I just had the link saved so I posted it without checking if it was the same as yours
>>
>>49616045
It's too early to be celebrating Christmas.
>>
>>49616670
Welcome to America
>>
>>49616679
But I'm already an American.
>>
>>49616472
Now's as good a time as ever.

>Area Increase 5 (91)
>Protection 2 (85)
>Assimilation (82)
>Gateways 3 (77)

>Population Increase 3 (71)
>Poplation Longevity (68)
>Extrahuman Population (64)
>Metahuman Population (60)
>Attitude Adjustment (59)
>Culture and Customs (57)
>Magic Upgrade 2 (53)
>>49616485
>Aesthetics (51)
>Mystical (47)
>Healthy (46)
>Secure (45)
>Sanitation (44)
>Infrastructure (42)
>Wealthy (40)

>Occult Affinity (39)
>Music Affinity (38)
>Art Affinity (37)
>Warfare Affinity (36)

>Cosmic Adjustment (34)
>Landscape Adjustment (31)
>Rich (29)

>Afterlife (26)
>Theme (22)

>>49616518
>Lifestyle Upgrade 2 (19)
>Influence 3 (13)
>Immortality (11)
>Spirit Walk (8)
>Tongues (7)
>Dominion (2)
>Geas (0)

>Artifact! (25)

>Healing (23)
>Alchemy (21)
>Biomancy (18)
>Peak Condition (16)
>Superhuman Body (13)
>Awareness (11)

>Divine Spark (1)

>Levitation (0)

Now if only I had fully developed the lore for this land of the undead.
>>
>>49616539
It's the original version.
Made in MS Word, pictures and rhymes half-assed, and posted once motivation ran out.

I hate myself every time it's posted.

Anyway, the box just got lost; you become the Clauses' young daughter, and get added to the legend.
>>
File: Barely detectable resignation.jpg (99KB, 621x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Barely detectable resignation.jpg
99KB, 621x1057px
>>49604154
Time to act like any reasonable person finding himself in some fantastical fantasy land. And by that I mean lashing out at the world itself. I might get to meet my waifu now, but that doesn't stop the fact that the loss of everything I cared about is most likely going to lead me to madness, or simply kill me inside.

Name: Mildly Upset.
New face.
Human, male.
Beacon Academy.
> Semblance: Unstoppable.
> Strength.[-20]
> Agility.[-20]
> Energy.[-20]
> Combat.[-40]
Combined with my semblance, consider street justice=achieved.

> Melee: Baseball bat.[-100]
> Weight enhancement.[-100]
> Melee: Butcher's cleaver.[-100]
> Weight reduction.[-100]
> Motorbike.[-300]
> Parachute and grappling hook.[-150]
> Rebreather.[-50]
> Armor.[-100]

This all might seem a bit morbid, but winding up in Remnant would result in some fucked up psychological issues. So I'll probably resort to using violence against the criminal sector to cope until Beacon starts up. Maybe I could change things for the better, or maybe the best I'll do is talking to my waifu every few weeks. I'll miss everyone that used to make me smile, but now I have an obligation to save lives. I guess I'd see who I could save.

https://youtu.be/jYjB-DKDrbs?list=PLeogPTA03KQ_vl0v9G04dexcCkBxfed_3
>>
>>49616430

Anyone know how to download this so that it could be reposted properly?
>>
File: 1475052600903.png (129KB, 440x492px) Image search: [Google]
1475052600903.png
129KB, 440x492px
>>49616834
>Lost
Here you go.
>>
>>49613133
Desu.
>>
>>49612105
??? every time
I'll ask her to remove the memory that she's made the world. It would be completely indistinguishable from my current reality, but much better, and I have a loving God who changes the world to our whims
>>
>>49616268
that's politics for you.
>>
>>49616834
Liar.
>>
>>49616268
>There was absolutely nothing wrong wit having the meetings in Sapphoshire
Yeah, except for anyone in your realm being turned into bimbos, and men will mysteriously disappear and suddenly there's a new girl living in your realm.
It was a clever way to enforce your corruption fetish I'll give you that.
>>
File: flip_top_hellhound_by_nachtwulf.jpg (73KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
flip_top_hellhound_by_nachtwulf.jpg
73KB, 600x501px
>Can't find image that you need for a CYOA
>Can only find one that is tangentially similar
I just want a picture of a dog with teeth running down its side. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>49612813
I.e. the last option listed in >>49612796
>>
>>49616834
Merry Christmas.
>>
>>49617080
I can't help you, man, but that reminds me of something I described in a freeform with a friend of mine. Literally, it was meant to be creepy, so it was literally a doberman that had been locked in a closet in a dormitory, and it split open, using its ribs and shoulder blades as teeth, with its head lolling about as it ran.
>>
>>49613391
Legally blind. She can see the type of note if she brings it close to her face.

I don't know why, either, but cashier is considered one of those "anyone" jobs that welfare offices are always putting all the retards, geriatrics and cripples of any kind on (and I mean deafblind people, not just guys in wheelchairs). Especially in Central Europe, where not giving her the job just because she could be cheated so easily would've been considered some kind of wrong.

Plus, it's Central Europe, not America. Odds are people wouldn't actually take advantage her, because of, you know, basic human decency.
>>
>>49617037
Think whatever you want; 's not like it hurts me any. For future reference, I also made MicroCYOA and several "WIPs" that will probably never get finished.

>>49617164
Thanks ;_;
>>
>>49612115
>mem who want meaningful relationships are losers!
I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't know what happened to you to have this low opinion of men, but I hope you get better.
>>
>>49617183
Man, that's creepy. I was trying to go for more of a weirdly adorable feeling, but couldn't end up finding anything except for that one.
>>
>>49616151
>>49616184
>>49616223
The PDF version is normally acknowledged as superior. It also has all of Alice Anon's insane ramblings about writing which are infinitely amusing, but nobody ever has the time for those.
>>
>>49612750
>>49612772
You can't combine the updated version of the basic rules with the original version of the secrets. That's just disingenuous, man.

The updated version made revisions overall, such as adding the option to choose instead of rolling. If you want to show people the true magnitude of the original shittiness, do it with the merciless original rules page.
>>
>>49617080
You idiot.
First you create a library of images and then you write a cyoa that fits them.
That's how it works.
>>
>>49616472
>>49616485
>>49616518
One thing with CYOAs like this; If there's something you can purchase with points, are you supposed to assume you can never obtain it otherwise? For example, even if my setting is advanced enough to produce automatons, and I have maximum wealth and influence, I still can't have any unless I use points to purchase them?

A more general version is access to magic but not specifying just what magic is capable of. Then every other option that's provided makes magic seem weaker because you assume that magic won't be able to replicate it.
>>
>>49617403
I'll do that when I'm dead! Or I'll change the concept slightly.
>>
File: White_Fang.png (137KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
White_Fang.png
137KB, 512x512px
>>49616445

>"/ / /"
>Cinderpic related.

I didn't figure we'd be changing the setting or anything, just that we might not be the stand-up folks Hunters are expected to be in the eyes of the law.

Having a pair of speedsters wouldn't hurt, especially if we're going for overlapping combat styles to facilitate something of a uniform tactical setup.
>>
Guys if the worst comes to pass, where else can I go for CYOA images/threads? Reddit and the other chan? They aren't really my cup of tea
>>
>>49617080
Oh hey Spacefuture anon. Have you tried boorus? You'll be surprised at what kind of crazy shit the japs have drawn before.
>>
>>49617403
Not at all?
>>
>>49617492
I doubt /tg/ is ever going to be deleted. We're neither low traffic enough that nobody would miss it, nor do we take up so much filespace on the server that we'd meaningfully reduce the load. We're safe from that.

Worst that could happen is a reduction in max filesize and well, we have ways around that even if they're not pretty (such as compressed versions posted in the thread with links to uncompressed files.)
>>
>>49617494
My booru skills have decayed significantly. I haven't been able to find them in my usual ones. Of course the ones I'm usually frequenting don't have many pictures of dogs. Lots of dog-girls, though.
>>
>>49617494
Also pixiv is fuckhard to find anything that you don't randomly stumble upon. Premium for tags search? What the fuck, Japan.
>>
>>49617429
I always just assume natural developments like that can happen unless the CYOA tells me they can't.
>>
File: mutant_dog_doodles_by_beetlebot.jpg (200KB, 762x877px) Image search: [Google]
mutant_dog_doodles_by_beetlebot.jpg
200KB, 762x877px
>>49617080
>>49617494
This should work. Wow that was hard to find.

Now doggie pajamas. It seems like the nips ain't got the concept yet, so I might end up using an IRL pic.
>>
>>49617658
WAIT! This is better than pajamas.
>>
>>49617690
dandy dog
>>
Next thread, we gonna post Harem Master's second CYOA, with the trolling gypsy.
>>
>>49612882
Amanda
But why can the trap never be a complete top? This whole "lol she is actually a submissive guy, b-but she has a small girl-penis so you aren't gay for fucking him I mean her!" is getting boring.

Also because dominant traps are my fetish
>>
>>49617702
It's so great. I need more pictures like that in my life.

>>49617690
>Trying to find drawn pictures of collars
>It's all porn
>It's all fucking porn
>Literally nothing else
Wooh, if I was into that you guys wouldn't see me for another year. Or twenty minutes depending on how disgusted with myself I get.

I think I can get away with irl pics of that sort of stuff.
>>
>>49617705
But that's actually his fourth (or later).
>>
>>49612750
I'll never stop laughing at how the entire premise of the CYOA revolves around the experiment being rigged and the committee being absurdly corrupt and led by a self serving, double faced greedy bureaucrat. It's just so Japanese.
>>
File: arch angel roommate 1.0.4.jpg (8MB, 1200x7130px) Image search: [Google]
arch angel roommate 1.0.4.jpg
8MB, 1200x7130px
>>49616318
>posting outdated versions
>combining them into one image
For what purpose?
>>
>>49617790
>>
>>49617807
>>49616318
Also
>not posting the box
>>
>>49617783
What were the others? Because we knot for a fact that he didn't do the green one.
>>
File: dice.gif (2MB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
dice.gif
2MB, 400x222px
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>49617790
>>49617807
Let's decide my fate then. A roll of the dice.

Heaven, or Hell? Let's rock.
>>
>>49617580
So if in the Magical Realm CYOA you bought Influence 3 for 6 points, you wouldn't need to spend any points (up to 5) on lifestyle since you already have full command of all he resources of the society and are free to allocate as much to personal luxury as you wish?

So the Lifestyle Upgrade is a slightly cheaper alternative if you don't want to deal with the responsibility of authority, or something you can purchase with points when it would otherwise be something your society couldn't provide for you?
>>
>>49617790
>>49617807
>>49617820
It's what I found on Google. I didn't have them in full resolution. Thanks.

Also it's a hassle to have it all in separate images. /tg/ can handle the combined resolution just fine. No need to make it take up multiple posts.
>>
>>49617785
>>49617824
I'm still waiting for him to finish the other "minigame" CYOAs on his magnum opus anime genre parody one.

TFW you know it will never happen since we scared him off with our reaction to the Harem one. Remember there was supposed to be a fantasy monster trainer and giant mecha ones somewhere down the line? The harem just happened to be the first on the list...
>>
>>49617756
Didn't try collar rating:Safe? Maybe with no_humans
>>
>>49617843
>Scared him off
He made CYOAs after that.
>>
>>49617839
In a ridiculously compressed format. A lot of us here appreciate not having ugly artifacting if we can help it.
>>
>>49617705
Remember he said each of the options there was specifically tailored to observe and gauge thread reactions to a specific annoyance relative to the method of handling? What was that about in the end? Like, he said that he specifically wrote each choice using a different technique to see which would annoy us least or something.
>>
>>49617839
>It's what I found on Google.
You clearly didn't look very hard then.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nNVdWN1VpWXpEZnc?usp=sharing

>/tg/ can handle the combined resolution
Irrelevant as long as it can't handle the filesize, as you yourself said in >>49616318
>Unfortunately I had to turn it into a .jpg so that it would fit the max file size so sorry for the artifacts.
>>
>>49617868
Oh, I can easily find dog collars on Google. Not a lot of drawn ones that aren't clip art, but irl ones. It's the boorus and *shudders* deviant art that are full of bdsm style collar play.
>>
>>49617833
Looks like I'm going to Hell. Not surprised at all.

>>49617807
Out of all of these diabolical debutantes, I suppose I would have to select Daeliph. Make the best of the situation.

>one year later
Wait, really? Time flew by pretty quick.

>Estate
Pool-side Villa, definitely. I like swimming.
>Maids
Sirens. Going with the Sirens.
>Career
Valhalla Colosseum. At this point, why not?
>>
>>49617880
>>49617896
You're going to have to get used to it given the troubles 4chan is in if Mootwo decides to limit file upload sizes after all. So don't get too comfy acting all uppity to the anon.
>>
>>49617897
He meant you should search the boorus with the tags "collar", "no_humans" and "rating:safe"
https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=rating%3Asafe+collar+no_humans&commit=Search
>>
>>49616318
>no Purgatory

What would you even have in Purgatory, anyway?
>>
>>49617924
Endless boredom.

>>49617922
Adding this booru to my list. Thanks.
>>
>>49617918
It's in full quality in the archive anyway, so I'll still be able to act uppity and link to it.
>>
>>49617964
>using offsite linking on an imageboard

WHat's even the point at that point?

Well I guess it'll free up more space to just post waifus.
>>
>>49617744
Or maybe Polyanna. I'm not sure which.
If she didn't have to watch every time I'd definitely pick Her.
>>
>>49617973
It kind of invalidates the point. I mean, part of the reason is the community, but if you can't have both the images and the community, why not just move the community to a place you can host the images?
>>
File: guildmaster cyoa.png (5MB, 1024x4400px) Image search: [Google]
guildmaster cyoa.png
5MB, 1024x4400px
I usually just post my stuff in doubIechan but /cyoa/ has been having a bit of a dry spell for the past month.
And I need that attention guys.
>>
>>49617998
Same reason you don't step in front of a train to stop a train wreck.
>>
>>49617874
And the reaction was always a shitstorm. We're gonna scare him off sometime.
>>
>>49617790
But maybe I should see what would have happened were the fates more merciful?

>Laurette
I'd feel /really/ guilty if I didn't at least help her keep up appearances. Admittedly I'd also be open to her using her power on me, but I sincerely understand if she doesn't want to.

>One year later
It's been quite the ride.

>Estate
It's close, but I've gotta go with the Pocket Dimension Mansion.
>Maids
Have to go with the Golems.
>Career
Gotta take up the Gates. It'll be a wonderful time.
>>
>>49618032
>Become a Guildmaster

If nothing else, I'm the most expendable sacrifice.

>Mentor: Guildmaster Berkbas
I've little interest in politics.
>>
>>49618125
You'd rather die yourself than have your hateable rival take your place?
>>
>>49618242
I die no matter which choice I make, seeing as he'd leave me starving on the streets long before he's sacrificed.
>>
>you will never make a CYOA so popular it becomes its own multiplayer game

Why even live?
>>
>>49618260
Poverty is a spectrum, starving in the streets is all te way in the lower end.
I mean it doesn't say he's intent on making sure you never work in this city again, he just drives your trading company to bankruptcy by massively favoring himself.
>>
>>49618260
>>49618242
I've got to agree. There's not a good deal of choice for most of us. Unless there's some way to cut my losses and sneak out of the city to comfortably live off some coin I made off with. It's either die as a fatted guildmaster or die as a starving beggar.
>>
>>49618289
Has that happned?
Or do you mean roleplay groups like for magical realm?
>>
>>49618303
The latter, yes.
>>
>>49618289
It's a bit difficult to do that with such a limited audience. Unless you mean the ERPs that spawn from some CYOAs.
>>
>>49618032
>ever going to the /cyoa/ board in 8d1-chan
Wew lad

If you want attention we can give you all the (You)s you want. No need to go to some backwater board.
>>
>>49618328
It appeals to the anti-authoritarian in me.
Hotwheels won't tell me what to post or let the NSA monitor it.
>>
File: IMG_3458.png (2MB, 1976x2668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3458.png
2MB, 1976x2668px
>>
>>49618356
>Trying to ask if only two boards got traffic on the other chan still
>Spam filter catches all my posts because I'm mentioning a specific board
Fuck. Wish we didn't have this shit.
>>
>>49618289
Cyoas aren't the same medium. They are meant to give you the tools so you can imagine the ending to your adventure.
>>
>>49618401
You know what, why not.

>Viking Spatha
>Crusader Kite Shield
>IOTV Bulletproof Vest

I'm going to die horribly.
>>
>>49618401
>Hiro in charge of being able to do anything
wew

Anyway, my items.
Viking Spatha, Marine Combat Knife, Healing Potion
>>
>>49618421
/pol/ and /v/ still stick head and shoulders above the rest but there's plenty of action on the runner-up boards.
/tg/ is fairly high up actually. It would have been higher but the community is going for the clubhouse feel and bans stuff the majority dislikes.
>>
>>49618444
Fuck, I was afraid that they were going to still be like that. I used to hang out in /tg/ back during the whole gg thing. They were a lot smaller back then, but they were already shunting things to other boards.
>>
>>49618441
Sending people to fight to the death in the cancer maze for shitposting with tigers and diamonds isn't exactly efficient management.

You know he's going to sell the video footage, though.
>>
>>49617288
>I also made MicroCYOA
Never heard of it. Post plz.
>>
>>49617756
Do you just not know how to google?

"dog collar artwork"
"dog collar drawn"
"dog collar <website here, like deviantart or artstation>

http://s3.photobucket.com/user/LoLoFatty/media/blog/dog-collar.jpg.html
>>
>>49618532
The answer to that question is "probably". Also constantly drunk and missing at least three hours of sleep. Which is great for the brain.
>>
>>49617288
Doing a search in the archives shows nothing for microcyoa except this post and two where you posted the same thing for a cyoa creator cyoa, so post it please.
>>
>>49618032
Become a Guildmaster

Tutored by Hieronymous (Builder's Guild)

It would be a shame if Hieronymous had an accident, and the successor I influenced him to choose was highly disruptive to the city's business. Why, they'd lose money not voting for him. Given that I know my rival will be made Guildmaster and replace that successor, I'd have 3 years to establish friends and deals. Once I'm that far I'm likely safe for life.
>>
Aaaand.... 400 posts. Nice.

Whereabouts do you lot go to for building folders full of drawn mundane items? Like the ones nobody thinks about, tablecloths, salt shakers, tissue boxes, etc.
>>
>>49618485
>>49618679
Here.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/41372156/#q41389600
When I get to my computer, I'll post the actual images.
>>
>>49619105
no wonder it didn't show up in a search it's not called microcyoa it's called TinyPNGCYOA.png
>>
>>49619105
>>49619440
LOL I shall now refer to you as microAnon.
>>
>>49619440
>>49619450
Yeah, I was a dumb underage.
>>
>>49612673
Nice tumblr gif faggot.
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.