[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1110: Monster Mash Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 459
Thread images: 71

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49591287
>>
File: 1423611438364.jpg (87KB, 388x653px) Image search: [Google]
1423611438364.jpg
87KB, 388x653px
>Still no Cool cats vs. stupid_dog ultimate pet death match
What am I paying you people for?
>>
>>49599789
As it stands the entire Undead path is made entirely out of convenience perks, nice convenience perks that are thematic to the origin but convenience perks none the less.

Actually the undead origin is deficient in several ways, requiring the capstones of two other origins to make yourself a classic vampire (Monstrous strength and the Curse). To a lesser extent the Bestial origin has the same problem, they also need the Monstrous strength perk to become a proper werewolf.
>>
>>49600190
Not likely. Acceleracers is fairly straightforward and is mostly about actual racing, whereas BF5 seems to be... Bigger, I guess.
>>
Welcome back Dirge, FFXIV build for you. Was two chains back, magic warrior with a lot of assassination and dirty fighting stuff. Had picked up the Madness of Wisdom first jump and Lovecraft had brought it to the fore again. Was also towards the end so my fights are a bit brief and running on the assumption I can brute force most things. Rolled for Odin and a couple other things though.
http://pastebin.com/92gykqkw
>>49598259
Yes. Was a bit reluctant but figured it best to allow it after a lot of discussion about delineating mundane skills versus supernatural ones and avoiding gods of magic or knowledge becoming the thing everyone takes.

Oh yeah, Demigod Encyclopedia. Chernabog would get you strength from darkness, moving between shadows, extinguishing light, stealth, the ability to curse people with various burdens (touch range, though can transmit through darkness), probably some other stuff too. Basically bastard of Nyx and Angira Mainyu. Quetzalcoatl I'm still drawing a blank on besides utterly ridiculous endurance and reserves of power in exchange for having a lot less blood stuff than the rest of the pantheon. Ananke would probably be mostly focused on making your actions far harder to go against (ranging from what you say sticking in people's minds to your sword requiring a ridiculously disproportionate amount of force to stop), as well as decent ability to read Fate but little ability to affect it. The Unconquered Sun would give utterly massive stat boosts for acting in line with the Virtues or striking down Creatures of Darkness (which you can mark people as temporarily with a sustained effort if they're not already such) and some more general Sun God stuff like radiating sunlight, shooting lasers, and so on. That one I'm a bit hazy on because I only recall outlines of him and parts of his stat block.
>>
>>49600322
>Demigod Encyclopdia
What about Alaya from nasuverse?
>>
File: 1274031208619.gif (107KB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
1274031208619.gif
107KB, 175x131px
>>49599677
(The Elder Scrolls) #46
-Background: Mage (900CP) -We're going to cast so much magic. So much you don't even KNOW.
-Race: Altmer (Free) -I won't be a racist asshole, but I guess we can deal. Tall and fair's my kind of thing.
-Fortify Magicka (Free) -Having more fuel for my spells is pretty awesome.
-Cold Resistant (800CP) -FUCK YOU, COLD TEMPERATURES.
-Resist Magicka (700CP) -Magic protection along with this little boon will make magic damn near pathetic to me.
-Poison Immunity (500CP) -Immunity to poisons is just fucking amazing. I can laugh as I chug arsenic.
-Enchanter (300CP) (Discount) -Wait. Wait why do I need this?
-Spellmaker (0CP) (Discount) -Wait, I get to CREATE SPELLS? Yiiiiiiiiiss.
-Altar of Spellmaking (-200CP) (Discount) -I fucking love magic, so this will come in handy.
-Oblivion Crisis (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Valenwood, 20 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

It is around this time that I am starting to become just a bit concerned at what I am being thrown into. Yes I know, Castlevania and other such things were a BITCH AND A HALF and I was a little bitch during them, but there is that then there's... offering what is possibly another bout of something I've always wanted, with a twist. Yes creating my own magic spells is AWESOME. Yes having that kind of magical talent is something I've always been giddy at.

But then we look at Enchanter. Which grants the ability to put magical effects on things... so long as one has souls on hand. It doesn't specify white souls (animals and the like) or black souls (human-like intellect), and while it supposedly is just the process of sending them off to another plane of existence and using that energy to do it... I don't know. The whole thing seems... I don't know.

I'm probably going to focus more on the Oblivion crisis with all the portals. Take out what comes out, and try to assist anyone in fixing this issue. Yes. Use this conflict to assist in the best way to forge my spells and my weapons.
>>
>>49600322
>Welcome back Dirge
Wait what. D-did I miss something last thread?
>>
Jumpers, I know you all like Conjoined Conjures, but have any of you attempted to be more like Clow Reed and create your own custom Jumper Cards?

>>49600427
Yes. Dirge (or a convincing fake) turned up and said hi.
>>
>>49600132
You ever see that Darkseid v. Santa Claus comic? Do that.
>>
Do we have a Tokyo Ghoul jump in the works?

If not, this random anon would like to claim it.
>>
>>49600256
To be fair your argument against the undead capstone only works from the perspective of how useful it is for your chain.

Its a complete immortality perk, sure I would like not to lose a chain, but if I was actually a jumper its a go to perk.

Sure they are some almost as good, omega healing factor and/or molecular control, but those are far more expensive.
>>
>>49600458
I haven't heard anything about one recently.

>>49600445
Damnit, this is the drawback of only skimming posts.
>>
>>49600501
What is this meant to be? I don't understand
>>
>>49600501
I can honestly say there is very little I could give less a shit about than what's going on in that pic.
>>
>>49600534
4chan pass users can now post with a special badge
>>
>>49600501
>>49600568
If by that you mean mark of shame then yeah I guess.
Proclaming you're dumb enough to actually buy a pass isn't exactly the best of ideas.
>>
>>49600458
huh...could of sworn we had one...Mind must be playing tricks on me.

Go ahead. I would love one.
>>
>>49600590
I dunno, it'd make a great item in the theoretical Generic Image Board jump.
>>
>>49600490
Yes it is a powerful perk but since it is only usable once per jump it is basically just a 1-Up that is better and worse than others depending on the circumstance. But it still leaves Undead as underwhelming in terms of the traditional abilities of the origin, which is kind of important when it is a jump based on classic monster movies.

If the jumpmaker is still here I would recomend the following
>If Therioanthropy allowed you to be a bigger and stronger version of insert animal here (*cough* wolf *cough*) it would help out Bestial.
>Undead would be better if False Life placed you slightly beyond peak human and Back from the Grave actually made you harder to kill in the first place.

Other than this the jump is pretty good, it is just somewhat bothersome that some of the origins need the capstones of other origins to get a patchwork version of their classic traits.
>>
>>49600322
This is pretty amusing, though the notion of Stands in XIV is at the same time terrifying. Nice work laying in a saboteur network from early on...though that army is probably one of the more bizarre compositions I've seen.
>>
File: robo_cube.png (139KB, 384x450px) Image search: [Google]
robo_cube.png
139KB, 384x450px
I have run into the unique problem of having more perk ideas than I have space for perks.

So, of these two, which do you guys like better?

Scientist
200 - Chrome, Cartoon, Chrometoon
Chrome plating or plastic? A metallic sheen, or a simple paint job? These are important questions in making a Custom Robo. Or, ultimately, not really. Still, with a minimum of difficulty, you can alter a design so that it has different aesthetics, or modify something that already exists to something you think looks cooler.

200 - Eye Scan Registration
In order for a commander to use a Robo, they must first do an Eye Scan Registration, after which only they can use that particular Robo. There are ways around it, such as selling it, but for the most part it is a fairly effective method. You can invoke a similar effect on any one pice of technology, preventing anyone but you from using it.
>>
>>49600722
The second, mang.
>>
>>49600680
I agree your ideas sound fine, although I would point it isn't a 1-up, it works short of an actual cosmic being. Its only underpowered in the context of wining the chain. You lose it still works, but it basically is the ultimate safety net.
>>
Does X-Men healing factor spit out the bullets lodged in my body?
>>
>>49600759
I don't think so, but you don't need to worry about them killing you through internal bleeding.
Probably hurts like a bitch though so get digging.
>>
>>49600759
I would assume so because it does for Wolverine.
>>
>>49600759
>>49600779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfEOlFVSYcA

1:40ish. Probably.
>>
File: He knows about timed hits.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
He knows about timed hits.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Do you know about timed hits?

>>>/wsg/1328343
>>>/wsg/1328357
>>
>>49600787
That scene isn't very helpful, the bullet doesn't even enter all the way into his body and unless his healing factor was going to push the round through solid adamantium it was going to fall out.
>>
>>49600733
How come?
>>
>>49600759
I'd say so, yeah. It's based on Wolverine and his body pushes bullets out. I'd imagine it does the same thing for any foreign objects as long as they're not something ridiculous like an entire sword.
>>
>>49600825
Not that anon, but there's this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nofU9TARbS8

About 1:20
>>
File: 1272478065208.png (97KB, 294x650px) Image search: [Google]
1272478065208.png
97KB, 294x650px
>>49600355
(The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim) #47
-Background: Mage (900CP) -Keep casting the spells, my friends!
-Race: Altmer (Free) -Keep it going! Though fuck the faction, I'm off on my own.
-Standing Stone: The Mage (Free) -Learning spells easier is good, yes.
-Highborn (Free) -The occasional moment to make my magicka regen skyrocket is pretty good.
-Archer (800CP) -More archery skills! Seriously, I cannot have enough of this.
-Smith (700CP) -It's good to collect skills for things.
-Clever Craft (Free) -I can learn spells quickly? Awwww yiss.
-Dual Casting (550CP) (Discount) -Jazz hands? JAZZ HANDS!
-Skyforge (350CP) -I do love mythical forges. Especially ones that makes metals stronger.
-Auriel's Bow (-250CP) -A powerful bow that sets targets on fire? HELL. YES.
-Arrow To The Knee (-150CP)
-Black Sacrament (50CP)
Dice Rolls: Black Marsh, 25 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Oh. Goody. I'm back here.

Well I mean, it's good that I'm able to buff up my magical skills from here, yes. And the Dual Casting is absolutely godly if I need to do it, but I'm... really here? And while I'm not the Dragonborn so am unable to assist in the fight against Alduin or his draconic horde, I suppose there is other things that can be done. Like becoming a town protector! At least when the Black Sacrament assassin is taken care of, that guy's a bitch and a half.

The smithing is good and so is the bow I managed to procure, so at the very least I will be able to strike enemies from afar. That's been pretty nice, and having these various options is good for making sure I can take out enemies before they get close enough. So at the least, wherever I settle down will hopefully work. Also, fuck the other elves. They want to do their religious bullshit, they can take it elsewhere. But I'm not dealing with it.

I know this isn't much for writefagging, but is this whole thing just getting annoying by now or something?
>>
>>49600865
That certainly seems definitive, thank you.
>>
>>49600865
I have the strangest feeling the anon is going to say that movie is non-canon, because it proves him wrong.
I've seen it hundreds of times on this website.
>>
Can I import a companion as a sibling in Slice of Life, or does it have to be a new companion?
>>
>>49600458
Moe was maybe gonna work on one a while back. But he's been gone for a long time. So go ahead.
>>
>>49600680
How is the 1-up better? It just seems inferior, what with cosmic/godly beings being able to bypass it.
>>
>>49600893
It's not annoying for you to post builds and writefag if that's what you're asking.
I'm reading along quietly so don't think you're getting ignored.
>>
>>49600753
My issue with the perk has nothing to do with it being underpowered.

It makes you no more resistance to staying down than a normal human has and since it is the only perk that is even relevant to that key aspect of the origin that is really bad.

Sure you can come back from the dead once per jump and that is powerful but the origin has no way to get one of the most important features of the example monsters.
>>
>>49600893
>that guy's a bitch and a half.
>@47 jumps in
How? Like I get that it's a (200 CP) drawback, but still...

Though I suppose "bitch and a half" could mean many things, from being a personal challenge to threatening other people.

>spoiler
No, it's not. It's always good to see new content and builds. That's what these threads are for, after all.
>>
>>49601013
I think maybe red just meant he's an asshole. She's probably right about that, Black Sacrament duderinios aren't the nicest of guys.
>>
File: Gintama is a serious manga.jpg (160KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Gintama is a serious manga.jpg
160KB, 800x1149px
>>49601013
>>49601027
Everything can be threatening with enough effort
>>
>>49600796
This is too wacky for me.
>>
>>49600989
The jumpmaker had some arguments for that but they don't make much sense, in truth the perk isn't very good. The perk grants too much and as a result is restricted to the point it doesn't even provide the thing it was supposed to represent.
>>
>>49601013
See >>49601027, I meant in the sense that he's an asshole. Black Sacrement people are not the nicest folk on the street. He's a bitch in the sense that he's a little fuckstick who doesn't deserve christmas presents, likely.

>>49600991
I also have to admit part of it is not wanting to flood things. Besides, No. 49 is when things are going to require a full on pastebin writefagging because that jump is when it's all going to tumble THAT hard. Nightmares will be made manifest.
>>
>>49600930
Does it say import?
>>
So, as of right now, I have all the perks and all the items. I do need to finish the descriptions for them, as well as organize my thoughts on drawbacks better, but its so close to being done i can taste it.

It taste like success. Like mint. Its delicious.

That said, I'm also going to drop a link to a google doc just cause. Feel free to point out anything you think needs changing. Like grammar. I'm not so good at that.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EvVgIMaWKBeMI2uR2n1vqFR0GkSEYNgzo0k94_OQvKI/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>49601040
Nicotine and mayonnaise are universal truths. God I can't believe Gintama is finally on its final arc, or that the storyline actually turned serious.
>>
>>49601065
>gintama
>serious

um, are you high?
>>
Anyone remember what power slots for the Worm update are still open? I know just dropping an idea won't result in it going in, but I feel like doing something.

Pretty sure there's still like two or three Thinker slots open but I don't want to break my heart by assuming that's all that's left and the finished thing is right around the corner.
>>
>>49601077
The latest arc has been pretty serious, what with the whole galactic order 66 executed, and the revelations of what the immortals did to kickstart Gintama.
>>
>>49601050
>He's a bitch in the sense that he's a little fuckstick who doesn't deserve christmas presents, likely.
On that tangent, Assassins would make the best Santas wouldn't they? Like Dishonored lets them Blink or move in the frozen time, they always hide in the shadows, some might even be able to slip INTO the shadows, making Christmas night a tactical advantage.
>>
>>49601102
Fire away anon. There isn't really any category that doesn't have open slots or slots that might be swapped out if I get an idea that works better.

Seriously I keep trying to write up powers and it comes out as word vomit. Somebody send help.
>>
>>49601043
I for one welcome our Bike Videogame Based Overlords
>>
>>49601064
Looks good. Is Hit, Hit, Hit no longer a protection from OHKOs like other people were saying?
>>
>>49601140
Nope. I might end up boosting the numbers some, but its no longer a OHKO.
>>
>>49601169
>boosting the numbers some
Brutal!
>>
>>49601175
Why?
>>
>>49601124
Can I ask about the Tinker specialities?

I suspect that they're easier to work out as (generally) you don't have to fiddle too much with the mechanics and can paint with the broad brush of "you're great at making vehicles/Super Death Rays/what-have-you."

Unless you're maybe getting into the Tinker methodologies in Weaverdice? I can see that complicating the issue a lot.
>>
>>49601124
Tinker Bomb Specialty. Cooking Tinker/Thinker. Manton Ignoring Telekinesis. The Power of Friendship (Either Master or Trump).
>>
>>49601294
*Also, are there any 300-600 CP Shard Perks or items that you're willing to reveal? Please?
>>
>>49601124
I remember mention awhile back of a perk that gives you instinctive knowledge of all your powers the same way you get for your parahuman power. Is that still going to be a thing?
>>
>>49601124
Being Pilotable Organic Power Armor
Martial Arts Tinker
Pissing people off thinker power
Shaker power to create lines others cannot cross
Trump power to give people brute ratings and make them look like montergirs/boys/whatevers
>>
>>49601124
Welp, here goes nothing. Writing as I go so don't be surprised if that 1 never leads to a 2.

1: You have a massively enhanced kinesthetic sense. Your power allows you to mark two similar objects (mail boxes, tables, doors, etc) or indistinct environmental features (the space under a table, a doorway) in a few moments (time required for power to activate increases the less similar the two are) that you are aware of and can concentrate on. Placed marks remain for X amount of time (I'm no good at judging this type of thing).

Marked objects are effectively replaced- while they occupy the same space and are not actually moved, a person looking inside mail box 1 would find the insides of mail box 2, a person trying to open door 1 could find themselves touching a (presumably, due to the power's sensory requirements) nearby plank of wood and completely failing to actually interact with the handle, even a bullet striking a glass window would fail to break it as it'd impact a neighbouring one instead.

Marked areas instead become akin to invisible portals- entering room 1 would take you to room 2, while exiting room 1 would take you to hall 2. Inversely, exiting room 2 would take you to hall 1 and entering it would take you to room 1.

Interaction by itself does not erode or consume marks, but an object or area being affected such that it resembles its counterpart less (whether due to intelligent power usage or direct damage) can cause the effect to fade sooner.

It's shit, isn't it?
>>
>>49601362
Overly complicated, little too weak compared to the other powersand over specialised, gonna be hard finding uses with this compared to any of the other powers.

That said, at least your thing isn't just a canon power that got buffed or ripped from another series like in jump, not to mention it feels like it'd be fitting in the actual Worm series if it had a creative enough character. So congrats on making something that's great for the series, shit for the jump.
>>
>>49600893
At least you're writing a paragraph of stuff. If it was like, a sentence I'd probably be bored. I tend to fill out my jump overview with talking about a random thing or two that my jumper couldn't have planned going in the jump, such as getting drunk at a party due to Sanguine being a dick and waking up in a cave with a skeleton wearing my clothing and a hag snuggling next to me.
>>
>>49601124
Maybe a Tinker ability that allows you to scale things up? Only because you have the minimization specialty, so maybe an inverse? Maybe one that's sorta like Hero's, dealing with wavelength and frequencies but weaker considering he was an extremely overpowered tinker. Perhaps one made for crazy defensive barriers and the like?

Thinker ability that deals with crazy "All According to Keikaku" planning.

Just spitballing ideas.
>>
>>49601261
Tinker specialties are a lot easier since it's basically just picking a flavor of sci-fi tech and writing up a description for them. I actually had a bunch of Tinker ideas that I forgot because I came up with a ton and forgot to write them down.

But a list of some that I'm considering are Modularity, Vibration and Frequency, Upgrade and Refinement (Methodology), Fortification and Structural Engineering, Mass Production, Mobility and Transportation, and Dimensional Sciences. Still waffling back and forth on if I should throw Bakuda's in or not.

Upgrade and Refinement is a methodology based around making a really simply and basic version of something and then as you use or experiment with said tech your Tinker juices get channeled into adding upgrades, improving on the design, etc. Sort of like XP grinding a particular design or piece of tech.

>>49601318
I'm waffling back and forth since finding the right wording feels impossible right now, my muse just doesn't want to work with me. But I can show you the gist of their 300cp perks.

Seeds of Conflict (300cp, Discount Passenger): Shard conflict manipulation. Seeing what leverage points influence, cause, lessen, or manipulate conflict for whatever your aims might be. Whether that's pushing a host to keep in the thick of it without overextending themselves, or finding the buttons to press to bring two factions to blows, and then where to press if you want it to last or encourage one giant clusterfuck.

Nature of Power??? (300cp, Discount Passenger): I'm thinking something about understanding people through how they use their extraordinary abilities, and charting how such abilities would influence them if given. It's kind of similar to the 100cp perk I previewed in the past and I'm not really sure how to go about it.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

>>49601338
It's a thought, will probably throw it in as a general perk.

>>49601341
>>49601362
Thanks for the suggestions folks.
>>
>>49601541
>Vibration

So I remember reading a fic about a certain tinker with a certain popular adult store.
>>
>>49601513
Whoops, missed this. Sorry anon.

A scaling up Tinker would be neat, and parts of that were considered for the Fortification Tinker, but it sort of runs into the problem that it's hard to really make that a Cape's gig. The sheer need for materials alone, not to mention actually finding practical uses for it in a Cape conflict on anything beyond large scale stuff that just doesn't really happen.

A Keikaku Thinker is something I could try. Some sort of Planning power with a neat twist.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>49601541
>It's a thought, will probably throw it in as a general perk.
Yippee. Another broken perk to make Worm even more central to every jumpchain ever. Better find some way to get a perk that mixes alt forms in too, don't want to not be able to get something here.
>>
Jump #34: Hellsing

Drawbacks: Lust for Power (1200)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Hellsing

-Perks-
Feared (Free) - Because being able to make the peons back off so I don't have to handle them is efficient.
Unassuming (1100) - Wee. More perks to make me even stealthier.
Inspiring (1000) - Being able to better inspire the minions is always a good thing.
War Veteran (900) - Like I already didn't have enough skill and experience as special forces.
Dark Binding (700) - Soul power is a go!
Alucards Embrace (100) - And then Diamond was a vampire.

-Items-
Puppetmasters Strings (0)

Huh. I'm a vampire now. Interesting. Well, I suppose I'll need to get to mass producing Megaman Robots and Terminators. Heh, that'll be a sight to see; Nazi Vampires vs. robots. While that is happening, I think i'll go find Alucard and have a little sparring session. It's been so long since I've fought someone approaching my level of strength, i've almost forgotten what it was like.
>>
>>49601541
I'm a little confused about Nature of Power. When it says extraordinary abilities, does it mean ones we've given to them, we're going to give to them, or powers they already have? Because "charting how such abilities would influence them if given" sounds like the second one, which would actually be really useful. It'd be great to have a perk that would tell me exactly how someone would be effected if I gave them, say, Hamon, or a Persona, or the Force. Also, Seeds of Conflict sounds great for behind the scenes schemers.
>>
>>49601561
If you would kindly fuck off that would be great.
>>
>>49601561
Don't you have better ways to spend the weekend then shitposting?
>>
>>49601362
2 is superfluous and probably underpowered, while 3 is a canon rehash and underpowered. RIP.

2: You are able to see the effects of gravitational forces as lines and alter them with your thoughts. As you can guess, most people are bound to the Earth, and you may invert this force such that they will begin to fall upwards. While this can be easily negated by specific powers, most people will find falling upwards at terminal velocity dangerous (and rather unpleasant if they are under a roof). However, you may instead negate the effects of this force, causing your target to experience 0-g, and allowing you to store what amounts to gravitational potential. As an example, you could then use this to strengthen the effects a car has on a person, causing them to simultaneously fall towards it and the ground. Or you could do the same to yourself or an ally, while also removing the effects of the Earth's gravity, causing them to orbit and remain near that same car regardless of how fast it was going. More simply, you could multiply the effects gravity has on a person based on the potential you've leeched from objects or other people. While it is unlikely that you could focus well enough to be able to ruin an entire city to begin with, there is no direct limit to how many lines you may affect and how much gravitational potential you may store.

3: You are able to read the intent of others as a field around them. People with no particular intentions towards you appear as gray, while those who seek to aid appear as white, and those who mean harm appear as black. You may manifest spheres of energy from each of those fields- white spheres will seek out those who wish to harm you and explode, while black spheres will seek out you and your allies and create a protective forcefield. Grey spheres fly at your direct command, and instead affect the mental state of those they impact, giving you control over their intentions towards you for a time.

>>49601541
'scool.
>>
>>49601574
Both basically. You can watch somebody who got an Alexandria Package powerset and note the way it's making them go about things, and what that means based on what you can observe about them.

Is the above example a Soldier and it's feeding into his inability to detox and step back from the frontlines, letting him run from confronting and moving past some PTSD issues?

Or is it some random kid who is throwing himself into the fray because he's been weak his entire life and now that he has a power that makes him feel invincible all he knows how to do is try and stop people from being victimized like he was, while playing into his low self-worth by acting as a human shield.

And as you watch somebody and take the time to think about it you can grasp the consequences like that a power would have on somebody.
>>
>>49601541
Seeds of conflict seems pretty good, Nature of Power seems like it's going to lead to whoever's shard I am being much weaker outside of Endbringer fights.
>>49601561
How is understanding how your powers work broken? At most it would make Amnesia drawbacks less unpleasant.
>>
>>49601561
Piss off, having a lot of awesome perks makes the choices between them more difficult and therefore make the jump more fun.
>>
File: 1268936246448.jpg (24KB, 306x242px) Image search: [Google]
1268936246448.jpg
24KB, 306x242px
>>49601561
Sorry, Tzeentch already laid dibs. We don't want no ground-loving worms to take it when the glorious ravens of change would fit with it instead.

>>49601475
Mm, fair enough. I just don't want to shit up the thread if all my posts are doing is wasting space is all.
>>
>>49601559
You could do worse than raiding some fanfic for ideas. The ones that aren't just "Taylor triggers with the power of INSERT OTHER FRANCHISE I LIKE HERE" can get pretty creative. Like, Intrepid is full of powers that are weird but still useful.
>>
>>49601616
>if all my posts are doing is wasting space is all.
>wasting space
>when the rest of the threads' content consists mainly of rehashed fiction discussions, REEEEING, and more general shitposting.
You're fine.
>>
>>49601602
That's awesome. That will be really useful to me in a lot of different situations, be it giving therapy to Alma or weighing the benefits and risks of giving Shinji a Persona.

>>49601616
Oi, Red, got a question for you. How much Orichalcum would you say I need to power a city the size of Chicago with?
>>
>>49601616
I kind of miss the whole "being Xyber hueg" thing, but I figure you'll get there again at some point.
>>
>>49601541
What about a Thinker power that ramps up all your senses to 11 and then breaks off the knob?

See the entire spectrum, casually read microfiche from a mile away, barely notice darkness.
Being able to hear a mouse fart across a busy city. Extended frequency range
Track people and things through week old scent trails.
Feel air currents and heat and vibrations around you, like blindsight.
Maybe even extra senses humans don't have, like electroreception and echolocation.

Maybe should include either a 'hold your lunch' secondary power so you can function without being grossed out by literally everything, or a way to shut it or parts of it off at will.
>>
>>49601598
4: Your powers are twofold, relating to being perceived by others. The first is teleportation, and is usable only when you are unseen. You have a sixth sense for the sight of others in a fairly large radius around you, and may teleport at any point within this radius that is unobserved by another person, but could quickly be gazed upon by them. The second is a sort of Breaker state in which your body is overlaid by itself based on the amount of people watching you that are within this radius. One person seeing you would cause you to effectively gain a second body on top of your real one, doubling your physical attributes. Another person seeing you would cause both bodies to gain another counterpart, quadrupling your abilities. So on, and so forth. Should you become a hero, one-liners about "seeing double" may be expected of you.

No, I don't know how that last bit would interact with OCP powers. Considering it's just supposed to be flavor text, I don't wanna know. Yes, it is poorly thought out considering how abusable it becomes if you can make vision fodder (which while not something you could do alone is not necessarily impossible with Companions or in-jump diplomancing for allies)
>>
>>49601559
Is there a sleeper-esqe power? That was the guy that everyone was afraid of for ill-explained reasons right?

What about a power based on that? Basically it would implant a idea into everybody that thinks about you that you're hot shit and shouldn't be fucked with.
>>
>>49601679
Think of them like uranium without the radioactivity, so look at nuclear power plants for a reliable way to do it then think of how easy it would be with a clean energy version.

>>49601684
Oh no worries. That will come soon enough. The jumps in question just haven't come up yet.
>>
File: deus-exjpg-e95113_1280w.jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
deus-exjpg-e95113_1280w.jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
So Jumper, what is the Jump that offered the least to you, not because the perks were weak but because you already had everything there? Pic Related.
>>
>>49601797
Seems less like a Worm power and more like an SCP description, desu.
>>
>>49601823
>Think of them like uranium without the radioactivity, so look at nuclear power plants for a reliable way to do it then think of how easy it would be with a clean energy version.
Wait, how does it produce power, then? Is it just very hot?
>>
>>49601646
Yeah, they have some pretty cool ideas in some of them. Reading some fanfics might get my muse going again too.

>>49601679
Yeah, it's an in theme capability for a Shard's purpose that is also neatly able to be used in more benevolent ways if the Jumper chooses.

>>49601743
Hmmmm, could work maybe. I've been trying to figure out a way to do a watered down Clairvoyant-esque power. It's require some tinkering for me to find the sweet spot with it.

>>49601598
>>49601752
Damn man, you're really shelling these out. Thanks.

>>49601797
No, and honestly seeing as how he's probably going to be a big thing in Worm 2, and also that we literally only know that he is scary as fuck and subsumed a world in some way, I just don't have enough information to go on. It'd feel just kind of blegh either way.

Thanks for the ideas and feedback guys, but it's about time I turn in. I'll catch up on the rest of the posts in the morning.
>>
>>49601841
It's like a magic battery/generator, senpai.
>>
Well, my cowriter believes its time for some feedback on three jumps that are WIP.

Here's the first.
>>
>>49601857
It could use some work.
>>
>>49601856
So you just plug leads into it and it generates current?
>>
>>49601823
Ah, gotcha.

>>49601857
I see you're learning from a certain someone's example.
>>
>>49601857
Highlander movies
>>
>>49601852
>and subsumed a world in some way
Nigga what.
>>
>>49601865
>a certain someone
Gaunlet?
>>
>>49601870
The second is highlander tv series
>>
>>49601870
>3 jumps of the same series in different formats
I can already tell how well this'll go.
>>
>>49601871
In the finale of Worm, Earth Bet's population is spread out across countless parallel worlds. The Sleeper decided to take one all for himself. It wasn't an unoccupied one. Well, it wasn't when he got there. We don't know what he did, but by the time Taylor checked in on him the whole world was silent.
>>
>>49601852
I think >>49601797 isn't suggesting Sleeper's actual power (whatever that is), but the old Stranger 12 fanon thing. Which in my eyes sort of comes close to touching that Slenderman-esque you teased perk, in some aspects.
>>
>>49601852
>Subsumed a world
Ho boy.

>>49601879
Devil Survivor Anon, actually.
>>
File: Anime Jump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Anime Jump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49601883
And the third wip is Highlander, the animated series/anime jump
>>
>>49601857
There is absolutely nothing I can complain about in your jump.

Congrats, you've literally made the best jump ever-

>>49601870
>>49601883
>>49601900

Whoops, spoke too soon.

Now then, let me see if I can find anything to complain about. Probably will, really easy to do that.
>>
>>49601885
It's not like it hasn't been done before.
>>
>>49601894
>Devil Survivor Anon
Who's that?
>>
>>49601902
Thanks for the sarcasm and support.

Feed us Moar!:p
>>
>>49601906
You may know him as Nona Rovivrus Levid.
>>
>>49601870
>0cp drawbacks that give 200cp more in other jumps
Why wouldn't anyone not take these? In fact, why are you essentially having one of the jumps start with 1200cp?
>>
>>49601900
Having a drawback give points based on opinion seems a bit off to me.
>>
>>49601870
So, is immortality 200 to keep or 300 to keep?
>>
>>49601902
>>49601900
>>49601883
>>49601870

Welp, I've got my complaint. It's the same jump three times over.

Kind of boring that, you probably could have made one jump. I mean, Power Rangers has a fuck ton of series and yet it only has one jump, same with Kamen Rider.

Seriously, you only really need two races and three to four origins. Mortal and Immortal could have their own perk lines entirely separate from their origins, allowing you to be an Immortal Drop-In.

If you really want to do the three different series, have a 1d8/2 roll with 1,2 and 3 being each of the respective series and 4 being free pick.

>>49601935
And I didn't even notice that, well shit.
>>
>>49601935
I'm not falling for that shit.

You do realize theres plenty of drawbacks which link jumps in succession in a setting right?

The wordings directly modeled off them.

It's not free cp if you do some in sequential order.
>>
>>49601852
>Hmmmm, could work maybe. I've been trying to figure out a way to do a watered down Clairvoyant-esque power. It's require some tinkering for me to find the sweet spot with it.

Just had a thought.
What if your mundane senses worked like normal, but you had a sixth sense that gave you basically every last bit of information in wide area, equal to the whole 'senses at 11' thing?
And it was normally centered on you, but maybe you could anchor it to a location or object, maybe even a person, for epic spying? There could be a maximum distance for the info-siphon zone
>>
>>49601870
Immortality has a typo where it says it's 200cp to keep post jump, but also says 300cp to keep it at the end.
Quickening and the 1up perk have some wonky post spark stuff that I'm not sure if I like. It seems tacked on almost. Oh and quickening in general seems way too good.
Also every origin but immortal is clearly the incorrect choice although I have no idea how to fix that given the nature of the setting.
The drawbacks are far too rewarding for what they do. You could probably half the cost on most of them and they would still be far too giving for that they're all really easy. Even the 1000cp one is just really inconvienient
>>
>>49601943
200, or 2 jumps to get it free, see notes section as then jumper becomes a 'conduit'
>>
>>49601959
Not him but NONE of them give you points.

And before you ask-no, "do some in sequential order" is an awful justification for free points because you have somehow managed to demonstrate both sides of why interjump balance is considered poor design.
>>
>>49601959
The bonuses usually come from stacking what's effectively the same perks from the same universe. Sure, Star Wars gives a bonus if you go to all of the Star Wars jumps, but it's not directly related to "Here's 20 bucks now fuck off", but rather, it's thematic to going to all the Star Wars jumps.
>>
>>49601949
Power rangers could use more jumps for the other series. The jump only covers mighty morphing power rangers after all.
Kamen Rider actually has what 4-5 jumps by now?
Although I can't help but agree. I don't think the Highlander has enough to really justify 3 whole jumps for it.
>>
>>49601883
>Sword skills upgrade
>You're always automatically one of the best swordsmen in any jump
No. Just remove the update part. Shouldn't need to explain how bullshit that is. Get rid of any such auto updating stuff, it never ends well and is way too meta.
>>
>>49601949
>rolling for different settings
I am going to object on that point alone. Make it a free choice if you must.

Also, there are multiple KR jumps. Series are folded together into general Parts instead of getting individual jumps because they cover the same period of time. The exception that I know of is Gaim, which is a fucking clusterfuck with planetary repercussions that can't be easily reconciled with the rest.

Power Rangers only covers the very first series, as well. Time period likely overlaps with some of the sequels, but them's the breaks. There's nothing other than a lack of interest stopping people from making jumps for the newer stuff.
>>
>>49601949
>Welp, I've got my complaint. It's the same jump three times over.

The animated series is farrrr different then the norm.

The tv series canonically is in a different dimension and has enough differences of its own to stand on its own two legs.

Complain as you like, you just proved your not a fan enough of the highlander verse to recognize the striation of abilities.
>>
>>49601984
Uh, yeah? A few of them do. Ravenloft (or maybe Dark Sun?) for one.
>>
>>49601977
then you'll want to edit the perk text, because it says both prices.

>[Free, 200 to keep] Immortality:* As long as your head is not taken, you will never stay truly dead. This doesn't prevent a death from a wound as a loss condition though. You are forever free from disease and the effects of aging. Wounds heal quickly. Think of it as vastly improved regeneration but you can't regrow limbs. [Restricted to any Immortal Origin] To keep this post jump pay 300 CP

>[Free, 200 to keep]

> To keep this post jump pay 300 CP
>>
>>49601972
Thanks for the typo spot.

Ill probably ask to halve the drawback points like you suggested. Thank you for the productive feedback.
>>
>>49602022
Kay.
>>
>>49602009
Yeah, it's not like you include similar or in one or two cases, the exact same perks, items and drawbacks in each jump. They're all totally different and worthy of entire jumps. This isn't a way to just get tonnes of cp and revisit the same setting over and over.
>>
>>49602007
Wilco, we put that in cause some tgers polled informally said it was weaksauce. I'm kinda ambivalent about. Ill ask ultor, he's lead on this.
>>
>>49602037
Not him, but you should address >>49602007. Specifically nixing the bullshit auto updating part.
>>
>>49601900
>(Mahata) Word Check:
You can check the meaning, and lineage of a word one time every day.
Wow, some of these 400cp powers are garbage.
>>
>>49602056
>Needs to think about a perk that automatically makes you as good as say, Mihawk just for going to One Piece.
Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
>>
>>49602068
But anon, you're forgetting it also gives you a 'mental rolodex' of languages a 21st century scholar might know.

I mean, you could just use the internet instead of paying 400cp but maybe that mystical machine just doesn't exist in anime highlander.
>>
>>49602056
>>49602056
Being automatically one of the best swordsman in a jump can go from just being good with a sword to being able to murdergank people across the world with ease.
Gods and exalts use swords.
>>
>>49602009
>Complain as you like, you just proved your not a fan enough of the highlander verse to recognize the striation of abilities.
I literally don't give a shit about the technicalities of the settings and why they're different.

Also, you still ignore the fact that making three separate jumps for the same series is stupid.

Fuck it, I know you don't actually give a shit about the opinions of some anonymous individual, let alone any critiques I may have.
>>
>>49602009
>you just proved your not a fan

Heads up: The last person who tried to use that justification for one of his jump designs is considered one of the worst examples to follow here. Your statement about the "striation" whatever that's supposed to mean of abilities would be more convincing if the perks weren't so blatently similar.

>>49602056
>polled informally
>polled
>informally

I have never heard of a Highlander jump discussed on /tg/ before.

>>49602073
He's from Spacebattles.
>>
>>49602073
*sighs* the co-author is lead. Understand he gets the call as he claimed the verse.

Understand, move on, all feedback, good or bad is being cut and pasted into a text file for review.
>>
>>49602056
>polled
>POLLED
>FUCKING POLLED
ahahahahahahahahahaha

There is no way to express how hilariously stupid you are. I can only hope you keep doing this.
>>
>>49602056
>>49602085
Maybe note it doesn't give you supernatural weeaboo sword fighting? I dunno.
>>
>>49602100
Wow, you're great at this aren't you? And by this I mean acting like a condescending cunt when you're already in the worse position.
>>
>>49602085
>Gods and exalts

Worse, the Unconquered Sun is so good at swords that he succeeds by a threshold of 10 arbitrary increments of success over anyone else in a sword contest. When challenge by an in-universe supernatural effect he then proceeds to get 30 more arbitrary increments of success, which to quote the book means "he hasn't lost, YET"
>>
>>49602100
There's not much point asking what needs to be changed if you can't make the changes. And largely identical jumps aren't very kosher. Even if the setting is different, the really important bit is that the perks and shit are not the same.
>>
>>49602100
So why the fuck isn't the author here? Why the fuck are we talking to his lackey who is totally powerless to actually do anything?
>>
>>49602100
...why is your co-author such an idiot?

For that matter, why does your co-author feel obliged to post these on /tg/? He does realise he'd probably have much more creative leeway if he just stuck to making jumps for SB and letting us get on with making our own Highlander jump or whatever, right?
>>
>>49602100
So....you can't actually do anything about any feedback and you're just going to nod your head at half of us, mock the other and likely not change anything because you can't?

Get the fuck outta here man, come back with the actual creator.
>>
File: Chara 1.png (219KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
Chara 1.png
219KB, 500x648px
>>49602100
You are really bad at this aren't you?

Fuck it, look for this avatar over on SB and stop kicking the bee hive.
>>
>>49602101
Bitch a little more about the irc why dont you?

Guess what, this is also a poll.

All feedback goes to the jump caller, which is *not me.*

The justification is in the setting notes for dimensions. You don't know what striations mean in the highlander verse? Its the term used to describe creator comments and media explanations for the plot holes and dimensions each exist in.

There consider yourself informed.
>>
>>49602145
Hey moron, guess what? I'm not the guy you were talking to about striations or whatever the fuck. I'm just mocking you for how stupid you've been.
>>
>>49601870
You should also post this about 8-10 hours from now. The poster composition varies drastically depending on the time of day.
>>
>>49602145
>Jump caller
So WHY ARE YOU HERE? If you are not the maker, why the fuck are you posting about it? Why isn't the actual creator here who can give meaningful responses to us?
>>
>>49602145
You are so out of your depth it's kind of sad watching it.
Just take a break go back to SB you keep putting your whole leg in your mouth every time yo upost and it's time to stop.
Let the guy with authoritive control come here so he can get it first hand. Otherwise why even bother.
>>
>>49602145
>jump caller

Again, if this is so important to why isn't he here?

For that matter does he even INTEND for this to be posted on /tg/, and not SOLELY on SB? You know that's a thing we'd all be totally cool right, keeping jumps you make to your own drive?
>>
>>49602145
Did you even get the creator's permission to post it here? Because trying to deflect the blame on him when he very well might not have even intended it to go on here is a dick move.
>>
>>49602145
>Bitch about the irc he says
>Doesn't understand why polls are laughable
Adorable. Simply adorable.
>>
Holy shit, the samefagging today.
>>
>>49602100
>*sighs*
>>
>>49602128
No im going to ask for changes and actually change them over the next few days and do what's needed to hash things out.

You guys just seem to want instant gratification on a creative process.

Perhaps, Ill just shunt this to the irc.

Leave constructive critique instead of hazing and I can ensure your comments *Will* have some changes in jump.

But don't expect ppl to just hear complaints and roll over on something that can*** be three seperate jumps and *should* be.

Reminder: all three are wip.
>>
>>49602188
>filename
Or you'll what?
>>
>>49602181
Tbh, I find it really heart warming. Finally something so dumb that it brings together even the JC threads in the good old 4chan spirit of mocking a idiot. 'm only sad it didn't happen yesterday on 4chan's actual birthday.
>>
>>49602181
I know you really, really want to believe there has never been any animosity between SB and /tg/

But there has. You should've seen the turnout for the Libriomancer jump.
>>
>>49602200
>I'm taking this to the IRC and fuck you all
Sealed thy fate. Was a fun run watching you.
>>
>>49602181
No, the "go to SB to tell the author this weirdo is posting his jumps" thing is actually happening.

Protip: if there's enough differences for three jumps, there's enough separate perks that the only thing that should match is the "being immortal" bits.
>>
>>49602200
You're so stupid it's cute.

Seriously though, try again later. You've poisoned tonight's well pretty thoroughly.
>>
>>49602200
Look, again-serious question:

Was this INTENDED to go on the main drive or are you posting it here without the other guy's permission?

Because you realise nobody here would care what you do with this stuff on the other site right? Go crazy, have 9 jumps for all we care. Put it on your drive, don't-but you don't HAVE to put it on the main drive to jump it. You just gotta, you know, do it somewhere other than here.

And quite frankly, I think we would all prefer that.
>>
>>49602188
Did you post the wrong image?
>>
>>49602210
Okay, fine. It's probably much less people than it seems, though. While I admit that this is an entire plausible and believable turn of events, the thread is usually not very active this time of day, not even on weekends.
>>
>>49602200
No you don't get it. You're doing literally everything wrong.
Just go back to SB and stay there.
You were given constructive critic and then you threw it in the trash with all this shit about jump co owning.
The thread was as civil as possible until you fucked yourself over.

Not like it matters there really shouldn't be 3 jumps in the first place.
>>
>>49602181
Yeah, they haze.

Seriously the reddits must be out in force, not one has started with the basic tenets of constructive feedback.

Starting with:
1. Impression of overall construction.
2. Actual quoting and suggested rewording of text to better suit their ideas.
3. Postulations about the verse or questions why such was split up for canonical reasons.

I'm not even stalling on answering questions just phone posting so everyone takes crap out of context.

So I'm going away for a bit, and when I get on a computer, then changes will be made.
>>
>>49602262
Eh, sometimes it stays this active. In 2 or 3 hours is usually when it dies for the day/night. Around now is near the end. Possibly people are just before they usually sign off.
>>
>>49602267
Get the fuck out and stay gone. You aren't owed constructive feedback.
You'll get what you deserve based on your actions and since you posted stupid shit that's what you get.
>>
>>49601900
>>49601883
>>49601870
Honestly these need to be one jump. There's not too much of a difference between them all to warrant making 3 separate jumps.
>>
>>49602200
Ouch that was a poor decision, the subject seems good and while three consecutive jumps on the same subject seems questionable it could also turn out to be fun idea.

Try this again later on and think your posts through more carefully, it would be best to let this go silent for a little while.
>>
>>49602267
It's amazing that you take the time out to respond to that guy and not any of the other posters, including stuff like "Why is the creator not here" "Do you even have permission to post it here" and so on. Vital stuff. And yet you wonder why the reaction is poor.
>>
File: The face of mercy.jpg (94KB, 685x600px) Image search: [Google]
The face of mercy.jpg
94KB, 685x600px
>>49602200
>Those Asterix
>That grammar

I don't even know what the thread is getting all worked up about.
All I know is that you're not from around here. You're not one of us.

>>49602258
No, this flagrant disregard for board etiquette amuses me greatly. Poster is a Baka.
>>
>>49602114
I don't think it would extend to that, though, given that his perfect accomplishment is a charm he has to activate and not an inherent skill. It would make you as good a swordsman as the God of Swords, though, so still pretty broken.
>>
File: Laughing Heretics.jpg (76KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Heretics.jpg
76KB, 900x563px
>>49602267
>the reddits
And you just lost any chance of being taken seriously. So now I'm just going to point and laugh.
>>
>>49602267
Seriously, either get on the IRC like you said you would since multiple jump makers are on or go to SB since they're literally calling you now.
>>
>>49602296
Not him, but someone else called Brellin on SB just confirmed there's been absolutely no discussion of this stuff being posted here.

And, well-at the moment EVEN SB thinks this happening was a terrible, terrible idea.
>>
>>49602200
Wow well really exploded, as SB related discussions were want to do even back in my day.

Here, let me give you a bit of feedback from what I see, take it with a grain of salt since I haven't made a jump for a fair bit.

The first thing anyone notices is that there's three jumps for what seems to be the same setting. That's a design choice that you need to justify, and without knowing what the philosophy behind that choice is, you don't have much going for you. After all, from the read of the perks and items, there isn't that much that uniquely different in the scope and scale of each setting, nothing that fundamentally isolates them from one another save for the medium. So ask yourself, why did you feel that three jumps were necessary, and what were the pros and cons of doing it in such a fashion?

The second thing, prose. Your prose is very meta heavy, referencing "jump mechanics", such as items that go along with you when you buy them. If that's an intentional choice, so be it, but reading these, a lot of the ones that are presumably fleshed out don't tell me much about the setting at all. Now, I know what the gist of Highlander is about, so fine by me, but what about an audience who doesn't know?

The third thing, inter-jump connections. Again, ask yourself, why do you feel this is necessary, and what does it bring to the experience (for the jumper). Do the jumps yourself if you have to, figure that out, because that's a very awkward choice to make (linking jumps together in the way you have right now). Linking jumps is something you should handle very delicately, very tentatively, and at best, optionally. When you try to make new mechanics and new systems, rolling them out should be done in a fashion that can be easily accepted, or ignored, if necessary.

Individual perks, the other folks can give you plenty of feedback on. Listen to them, see what perks immediately stand out, and figure out if they need tuning. The same goes for backgrounds.
>>
>>49602277
>>49602173
Excuse me, he specifically said for me to try and get feedback for the sake of last time, stuff happened. I feel very defensive about this jump, because frankly. The guy got shat on by the thread here.

As for responses? On my phone its rather hard to see them when people start to round robin have a channelled dislike and hazing circle going on.

But people have asked me before, to get feedback from the thread here more.

So I've decided something, these threads will be seeing a lot more of my trip on my own jumps and WIPs all 23 of them presently on google drive. See you soon, good night.
>>
>>49602335
Bwahahahaha.

Even our special cousins think this shit is stupid. It's the perfect storm.
>>
>>49602284
If you have no interest in giving constructive feedback then maybe you shouldn't give feedback on jumps.
>>49602291
They do have the same perks at the start for Immortals but the settings are pretty different.
>>
>>49602349
If tonight is any indication? I fucking dare you too. I cannot wait to watch you do this again.

I will love it.
>>
>>49602056
Polling /tg/ isn't really smart. With the number of ways to samefag it really doesn't do it much credibility. I would suggest you get your co-author to talk to us as well. Removing the following to other jumps does make sense.

It doesn't diminish the fact you're a great swordsman, seeing how you have people in Highlander who've been doing the swordslinging since BC times. So to be on par with Rameriez or Krugen is really good on it's own. Even post jump that's really good still, so the perk isn't weak at all.
>>
>>49602335
>Brellin
Isn't that the guy who made the Overlord jump? Who everyone loved until they found out that the whole "Tolerance for Evil" for Ainz Ooal Gown was kept even post-spark?
>>
>>49602349
You know there comes a time when you have to look at yourself and realize it's time to stop.
That was about 6 posts ago.
>>
>>49602352
I know the settings are different. However you can put in a setting roll. I really digged the anime, first movie, and the series.
>>
>>49602362
He got better sort of. That mess is hopefully over for good.
>>
>>49602359
I can. I'd prefer that we talk about stuff that actually matters rather then this nonsense.
>>
>>49602349
You are the dumbest, stubbornest motherfucker I've seen since Bancho in his Tera days. If you want to ruin 23 wips of yours and drag your rep even further down out of some...I'm not sure, I can only guess revenge/spite? Have fun with that mate.
>>
>>49602349
You know, according to the actual author's post history I don't see shit from him about this jump in the last couple of days. If it's so important you get people to post positive things about your jump right now, why isn't there anything going on there?
>>
>>49602349
>On Cell Phone

That's your first problem. This is an active thread and you should have known there was going to be a shit ton of replies. If it's important to you, either go to the IRC chatroom or do this on your computer where you can keep on top of the replies.
>>
File: awhellnaw.jpg (101KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
awhellnaw.jpg
101KB, 800x600px
>>49602362
I neither know nor care, I'm just too busy wondering what Billy-like depths of eldritch stupidity could possibly lead to something being considered absolutely absurd even there-

>>49602349
-oh.

Well.

Congratulations, then. You have said the worst possible thing you could have, and emulated the worst possible stereotypes ever reviled by this community. You have, in short, guaranteed you and any work associated with you will never be taken seriously here again, and likely be treated as a catch-all scapegoat for all manner of tomfoolery until you at last become an actual meme.

I'm not sure why you thought this was worth dodging the simple question of "did the author even WANT this posted here?" but you've done it buddy.
>>
File: Hillarious.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
Hillarious.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>>49602349
>So I've decided something, these threads will be seeing a lot more of my trip on my own jumps and WIPs all 23 of them presently on google drive. See you soon, good night.

Well, it looks like the gauntlet has been thrown gents
>>
>>49602349
I'm going to do your friends on SB a favor and not connect your god awful presentation tonight with my impression of them.
That's about all I can do for you. You goddamn idiot.
>>
>>49602301
>Poster is a Baka.
Is that you Strike? Do you have the box?
>>
>>49601870
>>49601883
>>49601900
Honestly these aren't that different, and the most different one, animated series should not be tied to The Search for Vengeance, as it's more in line with the movies, and has nothing to do with the animated series other than the fact it was animated rather live action. I have to say though that my memories of the animated series are crap but I do remember it being a lot more different from the other series than the jump makes it out as.
>>
File: 720209793_179332.gif (384KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
720209793_179332.gif
384KB, 400x356px
>>49602401
Only Real OG Bakas can come into my box
This Baka can get his own fucking box
>>
>>49602397
So how many do you thing will be based on retellings of the same story in different mediums?
>>
Rather then continue to talk about this bullshit, let's move on to something better! Anons, since this is the month of spooks, when have you ever used your PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS to spook people?
>>
>>49602349
Oh boy. If you can admit that you're getting defensive, it's time to take a break. Not necessarily call it quits, but at least take a break. You've gone beyond the point where you can continue this in a level state of mind, especially when you see this as a "you all versus me" situation.

That, and please don't associate yourself with a number. Jumpmaking isn't a numbers game, and while I'm happy for you that you have 23 WIPs, you should be concerned with delivering quality, not a matter of quantity. If you're doing this to try and meet some sort of high score, then unfortunately, I'll have to say you're misguided. There are many people who can run circles around you as far as the numbers game goes.

Calm down. Take a deep breath and disconnect.
>>
>>49602428
Are you ready for Highlander, The Audiobook edition? Even if you are, the Colouring Book will be a total cp vampire and let's not even get into the Highlander Fanfiction jump.
>>
>>49602437
Scared the shit out of the bebop crew with the door to darkness.
>>
>>49602349
I don't think I can convey how poor the decision to post that was, I was somewhat interested in these jumps but I guarantee that you just killed any chance for them to get accepted here.

I hope you manage to put together something good over on SB and that they have fun with it over there but whatever you end up with won't be accepted here.

I wish you good luck with your future projects and if you decide to try anything here again I urge you to use a different name and avoid connecting yourself to this mess.
>>
>>49602437
I use FEAR ghost perks to spoop people pretty hard when they go messing with stuff of mine they shouldn't.
Sometimes they even get spooped to death.
>>
>>49602458
>but whatever you end up with won't be accepted here.
Wait, what? Yeah, this conversation was... regrettable to say the least, but we have plenty of jump-makers who have been responsible for past drama.

>>49602437
I erase doors for random people. I'm invisible, so no-one can see me do it. I also hide car keys.
>>
>>49602492
>I also hide car keys
Satan, is that you?
>>
>>49602437
I turn people into the monsters who's faces they are wearing until the dawn of the next day. on Halloween night.
>>
>>49602492
>Past drama
Sure, but that's generally all months or even, in cases like teratophilia, a year or more in the past. Hopefully this guy gives it a few weeks before he tries again because I doubt coming back sooner will do more then keep the flames fanned.
>>
>>49602508
Ethan Rayne, is that you?
>>
>>49602492
Yes but it will be like sledding up a hill made of sandpaper and gravel.
Honestly I'm not who you're replying to, but since he let it get this bad in the first place I don't think he's the kind of person who can turn it around.
I could be wrong and I do want to be wrong, but it's just not likely to happen.
>>
>>49602492
He is new and the first thing his name (and those jumps) will be associated with is this mess. It isn't truly that big of a deal but there is nothing else for the thread to judge him by and it would take a long time to undo such a bad first impression, it would be better for him and his co author to just finish this elsewhere and use a different name for any future stuff here.
>>
>>49602340
Thank you for the critique.

This holds merit to me. I understand
Highlander has a specific plot decice to ward away different plot holes and dimensional splits.

It even has different things the Quickening can do with seperate powers.

In the animated series and anime there is a strong magical component more akin to druid ism as its frame of reference. The origin of the quickening can be expressed as part of the connection to the underlying nature of the world.

The method of the quickening powers are literally pulling humanitys future forwards by using immortals as pawns.

In the tv series they explored thr facets of the quickening very differwntly as t hey explored several possible iterations of thr Source, one being able to make a female immortal able to get pregnant, the other as a sign of demon blood mixed eith humanity to create sterile offspring. In all of this they entered a final antagonist, a demon prince of rvil that was suppose to be able to move between worlds/dimensions. This facet is why the drawback was included there. It was believed that the watchers were tracing immortal blood back to a single source, a single woman as the births of immortals were 8 months apart. They toyed with the idea she was one of Daemon's blood, Ahrimans get, and the Prize was thought to be different from the perspective of the winner. The Game was a bit of three dimensional chess that used the immortals as their own gestalt into the world. Sometimes, "gifting" them with potential quickening powers beyond the norm. Illusion, prophecy, etc. The creator of the series confirmed Ahriman was a very important development, but didn't go as far in the direction he wanted it to go in response to fan reaction. He wanted to also add an angel to get the whole light vs dark angle.

In the tv series a key tenet was dark and light quickenings, with indeed the quickening power being slightly but noticably including the transfer of memories, power, and in rare cases Alignment.
>>
>>49602584
"Dark" immortals could be brought back by light Quickenings.
Light immortals could be made dark by Dark quickenings.
We divided the perks into immortal(warrior) for those not pawns of higher powers, and decided on Immortal(sorcerer/witch) perks for the powers that were most likely influenced by enhancement to the quickenings as "special powers" we deliberately kept the perks seperate from the movies jump as 3 out of the five dimensions they take place in dont have daemons. Or higher beings even with the holy ground aspects.

The Movies verse explored a bit of the same named powers used differently in those 3 dimensions.
Movie 1 and two had powers in the quickening that were impossible in 3 of the 5 dimensions: the ramirez ressurection perk is the prime example.

There's more.
>>
>>49602523
It's possible I'm just a dense mother-fucker, but I don't see that it even got "[that] bad". I mean, people are acting like this guy's the Second Coming of Satan. What did he really do? Vaguely imply shit-posting, insult the thread like everyone else I can remember, and act like a mid-level idiot?

Maybe I'm just used to seeing people at their worst?

>>49602555
Does everyone else just have poor memory? I distinctly recall his first project being Home Improvement, and he's made several unrelated posts as well. That was at least a couple months ago, so he's not /entirely/ new. He also claimed to be a long-time, formerly native /tg/ poster once.
>>
>>49602555
Yes he is new, which is why i wqnt to defend him vigorously. People here demande instant feedbqck when he should get his chance to say his peace on them.

But of course tg had to shoot the messenger.

Am I sorry for the way this went down?

Hell, yeah! I had to check my blood sugar twice to realize i was in a low sugar at the start of this mess making me cranky and having a major brain fart.

But I'm not going anywhere.

His efforts deserve some time.
>>
>>49602555
Actually, remember the jump that caused those "unlimited pod" complaints last thread? Yeah, this isn't his first rodeo, not even tonight.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49591287/#49597995
>>
>>49602609
For me it's more of his obstinant refusal to take advice and stop making things worse
It's probably not truly that bad, but I'm biased right now since I'm pissed off.
He's didn't make any friends tonight though thats for sure.
>>
>>49602609
It's mostly just generally do stuff people can use as easy ammo against him in the future. Classic trigger buttons like trying to 'go above the thread' to the IRC, daring the thread to do something, being 'condescending'. Shit that people can use against him in the future and cause shit over. If he can manage to act calm and rationally, without being hostile or defensive (One of his flaws here, he was hostile from his first response), then he could probably do well. But if he does this again it'll just end like it has.

>>49602619
Pretty sure they're talking about you here hombre.
>>
>>49602619
All I can say to that, as a prediction based on past experience, is that people admitting to being stubborn without good reason are some of the most hated kinds around these parts.

I can't help but notice you're STILL dodging the question of whether your colleague even WANTED this posted here in the first place.

As far as I've known he's NEVER said his piece here. In fact, again-talking to other SBers NOBODY has said jack or shit about you posting this here.

Which is, in fact, the main issue.
>>
>>49602630
Funny that everything he does seems to be something he can say "I need to ask my co author on."

Here's an idea Abraxis. Bring your bloody co author along next time. Then you can shield the poor little coward and he can actually give answers in a timespan that isn't "I'll talk to him in a few hours and get back to you".

Course, you'll probably 'not see' this post in favour of shitposting but hey, maybe a miracle happens.
>>
>>49602609
To be honest thats half the thing getting my goat up. I've been saying I've been an anon here... For years!

Why the heck do people start this go back to SB shit when tg is more my home anyways? Hell Reddit has more of my time then SB.

I'm not really "from there."

This thread has years on both of them x_X>>49602630
Yes, i asked him via a pm to post it here.

I answered that already.
>>
File: 1449464726861.png (751KB, 565x510px) Image search: [Google]
1449464726861.png
751KB, 565x510px
>>49602619
>Yes he is new
/tg/ doesn't use this vernacular >>49602200
buddy
>>
>>49602650
Be fair-at this point I don't think it's an issue of cowardice so much as it's an issue of THE JUMP NEVER BEING INTENDED FOR /TG/.

This idiot is just pushing it here for some reason, possibly because he is secretly in love with his co-author and cannot spit it out.
>>
>>49602650
Please stop calling people thtough the internet cowards.

After a freaking candy bar my sugar is back up and my mr. Hyde is gone. I'm even trawling through people's posts I missed to answer them.
>>
>>49602666
Satan confirmed
>>
>>49602654
I'll be honest-I can't speak for anyone but I don't care about where you're from.

I just think you're an idiot who needs to leave the internet for a while, take some deep breaths, either take your shots or drink something with a lot of sugar depending on how serious your health issue is and reevaluate your priorities.
>>
>>49602661
Uh sorry, but this is meant for the main drive.
>>
>>49602666
Shut up satan, you won't get any souls here.
>>
>>49602666
>>49602677
Then why when I asked other folks on SB they said it being "meant" for the main drive has never been discussed there-and that in fact they've had no input on the thing? It seems like you're pushing it for the main drive without the knowledge of your co-author.
>>
>>49602654
You do not post or act like an anon. Pick a place any place that isn't here.
You should go there instead, because apparantly no amount of lurking can save your sorry ass.
>>
>>49602593
>>49602584
If you're willing to respond, heed my advice >>49602448 and take a break. This has gone beyond the time or place for considering these jumps, at least not right now. Try again some other day, just not right now.

But if you insist on pushing forward regardless, then consider this. The case you've presented to justify the creation of three separate jumps is that each of these mediums approached core concepts in a slightly different way. But the core concepts of exploring immortality, the advancement of society, even the key aspects of magic and conflict remained necessarily the same. That is to say, the world is necessarily the same, but the individual paths have veered away from one another.

This isn't like the case in Final Fantasy for example, where the paths are often similar, but the worlds are strictly different. Even though the same concepts are reused, there are key differences. What you've presented as a case thus far does not convince me that it's necessary to create three separate jumps.

If there are slight differences, why not have it be reflected in the perks? If there are conceptual differences within the same ability, divide up the perks? If there are different worlds entirely, and the core of the action is on these different worlds, I could see some level of justification for different jumps. But as it is, I don't see enough for that yet.
>>
>>49602666
Honestly, you need to take a goddamn chill pill and learn to relax. I think we can safely say that the general public of the /jc/ thread doesn't want to deal with you right now and that the least volatile thing you could do right now is take a break from 4Chan.
>>
>>49602666
I'll help, one of the main concerns has been if there really is so much difference between the setting why is there less difference between the jumps then between this and...
>>
>>49602686
Private messages are a thing, o.o you do realize that right?
>>
>>49602686
To be fair, SB itself has a PM system, and Google Docs can also be used as a means or inter-jumpmaker communication. Obviously, it's not the wisest thing to claim that a conversation happened without proof, but they /do/ exist.
>>
>>49602666
>>49602711
This? Literally the only exception two the "no identical jumps" rule because two people started working on them independently without announcing it in the thread and posted them at basically the exact same time.
>>
>>49602712
Holy shit you gotta stop with the symbols and shit man. You're annoying enough already.
>>
File: what.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>49602712
>Private Messages
>4chan

>>49602705
Aww, I like it when we get new meat and they think they're gonna change things.
>>
>>49602711
Alright, ill ask you to put forwards a request directly in google drive.>>49602711

Or if that's against tg policy, we could hash it out here.
>>
>>49602712
>o.o
You are not from around here.
Stop pretending you've been an anon for years when you are so very clearly not.
>>
>>49602718
On the one hand, you have a valid point.

>>49602712
On the one hand, he has another valid point and you don't exactly come across as trustworthy.

>>49602711
Also my understanding of that was it being a case of both jumpmakers turning out their jumps at the same time by accident and mutually agreeing to both being valid jumps.

The difference between then and now is a) it was widely considered to be an exception to the norm and b) it wasn't done deliberately, and definitely not with the intent of being used as precedent.
>>
>>49602731
Actually I was first here in 2009. Lurked on the tabletop games thread for wh40k painting. Lurked in jc about eight months at the old place, really just dont care for lingo of this place.

I'd rather speak plainly.
>>
>>49602712
Still doesn't change the fact you're still kicking the hive of bees that you yourself over on SB recognized as being a hive of bees.

If bees swarm, it's purely on the fault of the person that set their hive on fire, not the bees. If left on their lonesome bees won't bother fucking anybody, very rarely do they venture far from their hive and end up messing with people.
>>
>>49602728
That is absolutely against "tg policy" you dense mongoloid.

Apart from everything else you're ignoring ALL the actual criticisms-not least of which most people are against the concept of there being 3 jumps for the same franchise instead of +0CP drawbacks.
>>
>>49602748
If this is what you consider speaking plainly, then use your brain and notice it has absolutely not worked out for you and your contributions are not wanted.
>>
>>49602748
>Speak plainly
>Uses little face symbols to demonstrate emotion instead of just talking
Yeah. We believe you.

God damn you're still so dumb
>>
>>49602748
You type like a redditor and post like an idiot.
Plainly in this case is more like retarded.

And

Why

do

you

sentences

this?
>>
>>49602728
Misquote? I asked you a question why the hell would we need to leave the site for you to answer it?
>>49602737
Missing my point, those are two completely different jumps of the same setting, he's trying to claim there is enough difference between the three highlanders properties to justify three different jumps, but if the jumps are anything to go by there's less meat between all three iterations than in metalocalypse alone.
>>
>>49602763
>there's less meat between all three iterations than in metalocalypse alone.
God damn this is such a good point. The highlander jumps all feel fucking anemic because of how much they've been stretched and that's on top of a bunch of stuff being similar/identical anyway.
>>
File: Do not touch.jpg (97KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
Do not touch.jpg
97KB, 700x466px
>>49602748
Stop sticking your arm into the beehive and complaining when you get stung.

It makes you look retarded.
>>
>>49602749
>If bees swarm, it's purely on the fault of the person that set their hive on fire, not the bees.
Nah, man. Fuck bees, seriously.

>If left on their lonesome bees won't bother fucking anybody,
>very rarely do they venture far from their hive and end up messing with people.
Now, I'm not disagreeing with the stupidity of this sequence of events; but if you've been here longer for a month, you know damn well these don't apply here.
>>
>>49602763
Okay, and I'm asserting that 1. Metalpocalypse isn't a valid example because it wasn't intentionally designed to accommodate two jumps unlike here and 2. the means by which the different jumps set out perks do not represent sufficient variance to justify the quantity of jumps.
>>
>>49602749
I don't want a fire, I honestly want Understanding.

If ppl are going to be so oppressive because one person posted on a community elsewhere they start a hazing circle, then I'd rather speak plainly, rupture the beehive as a way to get tensions out, things said and then do what any person worth their salt would do.

Make. Good. Jumps. With. Feedback.

My concern is the typecasting here, and honestly its a bit much. All roads lead to TG and the drive. What does it matter of one has a handle and an account elsewhere?

I've specifically stated Im on reddit, SB, and TG. That's a fact..
>>
>>49602783
>>49602763
Girls, you're both arguing the same points. Stop fighting and make out already.
>>
>>49602784
Nobody gives a shit about where you're from. They care about the content you post.
>>
>>49602784
They're not oppressive because you posted from SB. They're oppressive because you acted like a fucking moron and repeatedly made things worse for yourself. And you can bet that trying to blame everyone else for this and paint yourself as the good guy is just going to make things worse.
>>
>>49602788
Maybe I WILL, MOM when anon starts taking my hints!

>>49602784
For the love of all that's holy and for the last time:

Why not just make the jump(s) for reddit/SB, and gather feedback there? Why keep bothering with a community you're continuing to antagonise with every post.

Then you don't have to bother with us and we don't have to bother with you.
>>
>>49602784
For a guy who wants understanding you seem obsessed with doing your best to not answer questions and put down everyone that wants answers. Two way street man.
>>
>>49602791
Content gets better with experience.

I hope eventually to have a enough faux pas to come out with the experience which is needed to offset things.

Now, you are saying that the three need larger diversity. I will go work on that and be back.
>>
>>49602791
No. Some anons have quite the hateboner for SB. If a jump has any connection with SB then they'll bring it up and complain about it.
>>
>>49602811
Mate, just get some sleep and take a break. Better luck next time.
>>
>>49602811
>faux pas
>social blunder
>My strategy for learning to avoid social blunders is to keep causing them at every opportunity

Bad plan m8
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
Howdy guys! How have things been going? Didn't see any (You)s nor any mentions of my name, aside from >>49601879, but it looks like he meant to say someone else .
>>
>>49602847
You missed a bunch of poor decision making and a shitstorm that really didn't need to happen.
Let's leave that in the past though. How are you doing Gaunlet?
>>
>>49601883
I might be overly pedantic, but I'd change "can't regrow limbs" to "it doesn't regrow limbs", just cause Jumpers can get regen perks.
>>
File: 18lsi8jwfpr1ipng.png (1MB, 636x366px) Image search: [Google]
18lsi8jwfpr1ipng.png
1MB, 636x366px
>>49601541
now when you say structural engineering Are you talking building up or Something like pick related?
>>
>>49602854
I'm doing well, thanks.
>>
>>49602866
Thanks for the feedback, and the direct wording suggestion. Changing now in all three jumps.
>>
>>49602728
So, are you not going to answer unless we can talk in private? Because that says a lot of things about you, none of them good.
>>
>>49601900
Hell fuking yes!
>>49601995
no man we need to disregard Power Rangers and acquire super sentai.
>>
>>49602899
Wait, what?

What did I miss?
>>
>>49602899
Seems to be what he's doing. He'll ignore almost all questions and then blame you for it.
>>
>>49602895
>>49602908
You literally just fucking said over on SB that you would stop.
>>
File: Takei.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Takei.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>49602899
I know you probably meant that in the context of jumpmaker accountability, but pic related.

>>49602908
Another example of you being unaware of jumpchain etiquette.
>>
>>49602899
Oh, i thought when you said you wanted to help to be brought onboard directly. I misunderstood your intent.

*goes back to reread posts before.*
>>
File: YOU JUST SAID YOU'D STOP.png (19KB, 1579x231px) Image search: [Google]
YOU JUST SAID YOU'D STOP.png
19KB, 1579x231px
>>49602931
Posting a pic of your post from over on SB.
>>
I'm trying to collate feedback posts to a text file.

Your right, I should stop for the night, just something jumped out at me.
>>
>>49602941
>Pic Being this arrogant
Hoooooly shit. I've never seen someone sabotage themselves this badly since Bancho.
>>
>>49602915
So? He said he'd stop on SB. This ain't SB.
>>
>>49602941
>a day or so
You're going to want to give it a few weeks at least before coming back to these threads now.
Especially with an attitude like that.
Actually instead it might be best if you just quit. I'm not trying to chase away talent, but you're anything but.
>>
>>49602960
some people learn best By making mistakes, they can't become a decent jump maker If they don't screw up. And not only do we need more people making jumps, but a lot of those rules are directly expressed without trespassing against them , so it will be hard to learn them just by lurking more.
>>
>>49602908
Me asking you why the only instance of two jumps from the exact same thing were more different then the three jump of "totally different" settings if they were actually different enough to each merit their own jump, which was itself me echoing
>>49602701
>>49602414
>>49602340
>>49602291
>>49602266
>>49602090
>>49602089
>>49601949
And these two, though weather they care or are
just laughing at you is beyond me
>>49602428
>>49602449
I just added a more concrete example for you to look at to see /why/ all these people are saying that.
>>
Reposting some Gravity Rush questions from the archives in hopes Dirge sees them.

If you're not a Shifter does the Gravikinesis perk still work? It reads like skill at doing it, mentioning Shifters have the power innately.

Also, if it does work, do you have a familiar? That's part of the Shifter description, and is needed to actually use the gravity powers in the setting.

Does Genesis work if you're not a creator? The Manipulator 400 perk seems to work just fine, but Genesis and Gravikinesis both seem to just enhance what you can do with the powers you get from the background, no perks involved. It's a bit annoying because I want to buy from those two trees but they seem to be useless if you aren't that background.
>>
>>49602989
>And these two, though weather they care or are
>just laughing at you is beyond me
Both those last two are me, and both of those sayings are true. What? Can't I care and laugh at the same time?
>>
>>49602989
Third post from the bottom here, I cared and laughed up to the point where I realised what an incompetant waste of posts this retard was. Now I just want him gone.
>>
>>49603012
No anon, the very last one is me, you're the second last one. We were laughing together. We're a team. Don't leave me behind.
>>
>>49603012
You can care and laugh, but you can't care and /just/ laugh.
Fuck I fixed that to the right form of whether, what the hell happened.
>>
>>49602986
He's been apparantly lurking since 2009 I don't think it's going to help any further.
I get that people learn well through mistakes, but he isn't learning and that's the problem.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't want to deal with his bullshit and I don't like how he makes jumps.
While that last part is an opinion I don't think he can improve with his current attitude, and given how obstinate he's been I dont' think that will change either.
>>
File: Sorry to rain on your fun but.png (3KB, 308x69px) Image search: [Google]
Sorry to rain on your fun but.png
3KB, 308x69px
>>49603027
>Pic related

God I am such an asshole sometimes.
>>
>>49603045
I have no idea why it does that but I can really quite honestly tell you I made the whole audiobook joke and so on. Nooooot sure what 4chan is messing about with but I did. Looks a bit silly if you responded to yourself.
>>
>>49603045
Oh wait. I am dumb. Colossally dumb. Ignore me and my dumbness.
>>
>>49602998
>If you're not a Shifter does the Gravikinesis perk still work? It reads like skill at doing it, mentioning Shifters have the power innately.

Shifters start off with the foundation and the perk expands that to its full potential. Non-Shifters start off without the foundation but the perk establishes the foundation. Having the actual background is a benefit, especially if you're considering the further perk modifications which are discounted for them.

Otherwise, yes, non-shifters can still use the perk.

>Also, if it does work, do you have a familiar? That's part of the Shifter description, and is needed to actually use the gravity powers in the setting.

Yes, in the grand scheme of things the familiar is a relatively minor thing.

>Does Genesis work if you're not a creator? The Manipulator 400 perk seems to work just fine, but Genesis and Gravikinesis both seem to just enhance what you can do with the powers you get from the background, no perks involved. It's a bit annoying because I want to buy from those two trees but they seem to be useless if you aren't that background.

Same situation as above. The 400 tier perks are more of gateway perks in a sense. I experimented with them as a different form of perk arrangement and tier organization. It'll cost more to outspec away from your native background, but it isn't impossible. The consequences are left up to you.

By the time I made Gravity Rush, I had essentially offset the max CP from originally 1600 to 1900 with the Arcana System that I tested in a different jump. So the implementation of sub tiers and mod expansions fit in a little better.
>>
>>49603045
>>49603053
You're both talking about separate sets of last ones.
The posts are in two groups.
>>
>>49603063
I think we both realized that.
>>
>>49603081
I know but when I typed up the post the thread hadn't updated yet.
My mistake.
>>
>>49603089
That's fair.
>>
>>49603059
>Yes non-shifters can shift, yes you get a familiar, and yes non creators can create, but you won't be quite as good as the background + perk would be

Ok, thank you. It's nice to see you around again. Hope you had/are having a good time.
>>
>>49603102
>>49603089
I guess we're all fools in some way.
>>
File: 1474552782247.jpg (555KB, 750x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1474552782247.jpg
555KB, 750x1094px
Do you like to stand out, jumpers?
>>
File: Bro_Dredd1.png (6KB, 91x105px) Image search: [Google]
Bro_Dredd1.png
6KB, 91x105px
>>49603327
Yes
They need to know the Law is in town
>>
>>49603327
In events which are specifically social gatherings, yes. Otherwise, no.

Also, depends on the setting. Usually I'll have some kind of "quest-finder/adventure-bringer" perk on so I can stand out to anyone who'd I'd also be interested in.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>49603327
>>1. Have invented entirely new form of hyper carbon to create a 90% bling outfit
>>2. Am never less than 7 feet tall unless posing as a smaller Person.
>>3. skin/eye color: vantablack.
>>4.go full Kool-Aid man whenever I Meet someone for the first time,even at the UN

Yeah, yeah, I do.
>>
>>49603327
Mildly. The shortest I'll ever allow myself (when not a child) is 6ft5 and I took max strength in Body Mod.
In essence, if a slightly taller Arnold Schwarzenegger doesn't count as sticking out then I don't either.

Course, this is when I'm being social or a civilian. When in a fight, I'll be the one sticking out of the hatch of the Panzer VIII Maus... in a medieval Jump.
>>
>>49603327
Depends on the setting, but generally I only stand out under extraordinary circumstances, and those tend to be the type that don't leave witnesses after.
>>
File: The Doc.png (201KB, 592x836px) Image search: [Google]
The Doc.png
201KB, 592x836px
>>49603327
I like to stand out... Not as a giant muscled meathead but with my actions.

What's funnier than being a short guy wielding nigh-unlimited cosmic power while everyone around you tend to underestimate you? Just for you to show them your true might when less expected.
>>
>>49603459

Basically Mister Mxyzptlk
>>
>>49601906
He's talking about Divel Survivor Anon
>>
>>49603327
No. Except when I do.
>>
>>49603059
You can still train up to the level of perk + background right?
>>
>>49603327
>Do you like to stand out, jumpers?

At the start of a jump? Unless there's a good reason to do so, no. That's usually when I'm setting up behind the scenes stuff, stealing or sabotaging all sorts of key items, and generally starting up all of my long term keikaku.

Once I get visibly involved with the plot, romancing the occasional waifu, or pissing off the main villain, all hope is usually lost of remaining in the background.

So do I like to stand out? Not really, but between my meddling nature and my persistent habit of helping people down on their luck, I've usually blown my anonymity by mid-jump unless anonymity was absolutely necessary.
>>
>>49601054
I was an idiot and asked this way too late at night. The second to last sentence says "May import as actual siblings, even if they're older than you.", so I wasn't sure if this was an error and meant companions as well or not. Anyone know for sure?
>>
so, what if you have CP left over?

can you takle them to the next jump or do they just expire?
>>
>>49604612
Expire. Except during the LoT series of jumps.
>>
>>49604612
They expire. This can be annoying in some jumps, if they use a 100/300/600 structure and offer no 50CP purchases. Buy the 300CP perk for your origin and you're wasting 50CP.
>>
File: 0052a.jpg (97KB, 1178x636px) Image search: [Google]
0052a.jpg
97KB, 1178x636px
>>49603327
I do, but it tends to happen regardless so I've adjusted my build to feed off of fame and adoration, among other things.
>>
>>49604612
If you break them open, unused CP actually contains a delicious chocolate.
>>
>>49604647
It actually stands for "Chocolate Package".
>>
>>49604647
>>49604649
>cp contains chocolate
And here I am spending them on useless perks, like a cad.
>>
>>49604647
There's your desert for your Full Course in Toriko right there.
>>
>>49604621
>>49604638
>>49604647

well, then.. I can take the Pokedollar thingies more than once? because then i just waste them on moneys
>>
>>49602630
Which was fucking stupid complaint. Plenty of easy fixes and I would remind you he fixed it.
>>
>>49604712
It really wasn't, though. He initially signed off on using it as an unlimited pod and it was only after getting bitched at, despite a couple of power wanking autists, that he changed it.

He's a fuckup, anon. There's no reason to defend him.
>>
>>49604612
I don't. I would rather change my entire build to avoid having any cp left.
>>
File: nogod.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nogod.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>49604763
No one is that much of a fuck up by accident
I think he's been here a REAL long time

It's a false flag operation
It has to be
Please let it be
>>
Pro Tip: Don't post jumps or WIPs on the weekend. Post them inbetween 10am and 5pm on weekdays.
>>
>>49604694
Yeah.
In the case of Pokemon, it says you can buy multiples of each item.
Most jumps don't actually say one way or the other, but I run with the assumption you can buy multiples of items unless they say/imply they're unique. That's partly fanwanking, though, so fanwank responsibly.
>>
>>49603327
Not really
But I act out when I'm bored
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIc_eKkMJVo
>>
>>49604799
I'm sorry, anon. He's just that bad.

He either is lying out of his ass about how long he's been here, which would be pathetic. Or he's genuinely, unironically, an autistic fuckup of Sophoclean proportions, which is also pathetic. What makes the latter worse is that, unlike Tera, he's unaware of his affliction, thinks he's doing it right, and is genuinely shocked and incensed that people are acting the way they are.

>>49604819
Sorry, brah. This isn't shitposting; you're seeing genuine reactions to out-and-out autism.
>>
>>49604847
no
No!
That's not true!
THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
NNOOO!
>>
>>49604694
Yeah you could.

Probably more worth it to buy things like the Rebreather though as it lasts forever so is basically magic.
>>
>>49604827
okay. Thank you Anon.
>>
File: 1474601731487.png (972KB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474601731487.png
972KB, 784x720px
>>49604847
>Sorry, brah. This isn't shitposting
>>
File: I never understood genies.png (247KB, 500x980px) Image search: [Google]
I never understood genies.png
247KB, 500x980px
>>49604642
Angels are bad and should be purged.

And so should demons.

Hybrid master race reporting in.

Unrelated picture.
>>
File: tits1471195746303.webm (3MB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
tits1471195746303.webm
3MB, 624x351px
>>49604867
Embrace the madness, anon. It's the only way to leave this place alive.
>>
>>49604763
There's already a few items that have the ability to have inactive companions chill there.

The first is MyCastle from the second Fire Emblem jump.

The second is jumper inn from basilisk
>>
File: witch1473288152891.jpg (1MB, 1001x1600px) Image search: [Google]
witch1473288152891.jpg
1MB, 1001x1600px
>>49604897
But anon, I am the master race.
>>
>>49604867
>>49604911

It's such a shame though because otherwise the Vanquish jump is good, well thought of, it has plenty of stuff but eh?

I like it
>>
>>49604938
The issue isn't having a place for inactive companions to chill. The issue is that he said that you could toss anyone in there and they'd follow you around from jump to jump. That's literally unlimited pods and that's broken as fuck.
>>
>>49604954
Another jump's reputation ruined by author being an autist

>>49604956
That's how the ship from Uncharted Waters works
>>
>>49604966
>That's how the ship from Uncharted Waters works
No it isn't. It's just a place for inactive companions to chill. Nowhere in the doc does it say that it functions like unlimited pods.
>>
>>49604988
Your crew mates are carried over between jumps and you can recruit people to be your crew mates. They just can't leave the ship.

I mean come on this is the oldest exploit.

Speaking of, what happens if you divorce people you married with Blue Feather?
>>
>>49604966
Cite your source, fucker. That's not in the document at all and you keep claiming that bullshit. So cite your fucking source.
>>
>>49605013
They take half your perks and items and go to their home universe
>>
>>49605023
>They take half of all your perks, to include those you had before you feathered them, and items and go to their home universe.
FTFY
>>
File: 1404610614407.png (110KB, 282x223px) Image search: [Google]
1404610614407.png
110KB, 282x223px
>>49605023
You cheeky motherfucker.
>>
>>49604954
Except the author said he misunderstood the question and that, no, it wouldn't give you unlimited pods like that and would just work as having generic people in it, like Full Crew from UW, or that you can have inactive companions spend time in it.

But people still autismed and he took the whole space station out
>>
>>49605013
He doesn't care. Abraxus didn't immediately give in and do what he wanted no matter how piss poor his logic is. He is another threat to the status quo.
>>
>>49604956
So if the population of a place or ship dies. What they're supposed to magically be replaced by fiat? I think its more the author seems frustrated, and I doubt autism.

Low sugars are Diabetes, and those can start attacking the brain cells for sugar. Looking at the Vanquish posts versus the latter you can see a difference.
>>
File: 1473626969401.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473626969401.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>49605124
>>49605135
>Phoneposting in defense of a D-list jump maker
>>
>>49605135
We should eat him.

Just sayin
>>
>>49604877
>>49604827

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/136898590/CYOA/1st%20jump.docx
>>
>>49605159
>What they're supposed to magically be replaced by fiat?
Yes. How is this any more absurd than any of the other fiat rulings. It follows the text, doesn't give additional power for the sake of power, and does what it needs to do.
>>
>>49605161
>samefagging defense.

Sorry dude, but they are at least two different people in this thread that know you are full of shit.
>>
>>49605013
I'm not seeing anything in the Uncharted Waters jump about being able to recruit new shipmates, anon. You can make Companions into crew, but you can't just grab anyone and shanghai them. At least, as far as I can see. Am I missing something?

>>49605159
That's how it works for the Uncharted Waters version. The dead crew resurrect after a week.
>>
>>49605185
What happens to people who were in the space station at end of jump?

Death due to vacuum of space?

And the crew of UW follows you through jumps and respawns after a week or so. Generic-men but still
>>
File: 1463405413212.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1463405413212.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>49605188
>two responses within a minute of each other responding to the same post
>post is over 15 minutes old
>two people
>>
Can you cheat mode that ring to companion a person from the Ship Girl jump?
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>49605188
Listen here you phone posting peice of shit

>o.o
>*sigh*
>No commas for his contractions
>Broke ass perks
>Lying about being an oldfag

But fuck basic standards, am I right?
>>
>>49605173
Just post the build in thread dude.

No need to let people download it.
>>
>>49605234
No because Cheat Mode doesn't work on anything not from the minecraft universe.
>>
>>49605237
I don't think he knows that you can save word docs as a PDF
>>
>>49605215
>And the crew of UW follows you through jumps and respawns after a week or so. Generic-men but still
>Generic-men but still
>Generic-men
That's now how that perk started out. Don't use the authors correction and play like that was what he wrote and ruled on all along.

He literally said initially that he was fine with picking up whoever you wanted and tossing them inside. So if he hadn't been called on that, you could have just went around collecting all the MCs from any and every setting.
>>
>>49605208
>Am I missing something?
You're not. Despite being asked repeatedly to show some sort of evidence of that claim that you can toss whoever you want into the UW ship, no evidence has been given. He's just bullshitting.
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>49605245
>>49605234
>>
>>49605245
Anon are you retarded? It works on out of jump stuff
>>
File: 1st jump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1st jump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49605249
nah, it just will get more content, so i throught this way was better. well, then the pdf version for you
>>
>>49605234
Dude the ring in Kanatai Collection does not companion people, it gives a buff to a ship girl that you give it to. The only reason I can think of that people believe that it does is due to them mixing it up with the Blue Feather from Harvest Moon, which is also for marrying people but does companion them.

As for the Blue Feather, people do tend to suggest it would work with Cheat Mode.
>>
>>49605226
Just proves how wrong your thought processes can be at times, or maybe you don't even really care, maybe this is some absurd way to save face. Make it seem like "everyone" knows its samefagging and therefore try to get two people to quit.

But I know, and so does the other guy, so all you are doing is making yourself look more of a dumbass to me.

>>49605236
>Holding shit he changes against him after the fact.
>Bitching that he makes more jumps than you think he should.
>"Well if he is old, he should know to do what the fuck I want".

You have no standards.
>>
>>49605262
It's probably one of those bullshit SB "rulings," like how they think the Pink Tide takes up one companion slot.
>>
>>49605234
As written, no. The description for the ring says nothing about making people companions, just strengthening your waifu. You could copy it to make multiple waifus strong if you were a harem jumper, though.

>>49605245
Ignore this guy, though. He's just trying to restart an old argument. He's doing it wrong, though. Come on, shitposter-kun, the argument is about Equivalent Exchange. Get it right.
>>
File: stereolaugh1468360123587.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
stereolaugh1468360123587.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>49605290
>>
>>49605302
>>49605287
That's how the ring works? I thought that there was something about giving it to a ship girl you spent time with companions her and if you give it to someone else you used her to get it and that makes her sad.

Fuck, I was fed wrong information
>>
Testing:

tb
>>
>>49605339
How many jumps offer a way to companion a person? Not buy a person but companion whoever at later date
>>
>>49605355
>tfw you love the Undead tree but don't want to be undead
You done good, senpai. This jump is just great.
>>
>>49605290
You're still not listening
No one who posts here used the vernacular that he did. And if they do they cut that shit out quick or get raped into the ground.

Now I don't know about you anon, but I don't want some newfag coming in here and dropping in turd in my beautify cultivated beehive when lurking so clearly can't save them.

>>49605359
Aww man, Moot 2 removed Senpai
>>
>>49605359
I don't know what you're testing, but I hate it.
>>
>v1.2
>Clarified that the alt forms from the Undead background is stronger than an average human.
>Therioanthropy's animal form is now stronger than an average human regardless of what it is.
>The Curse now allows you to transform people into creatures based on your Therioanthropy animal.

>>49600256
The idea was that Undead gives you an undead alt form that is stronger than mortals but not as strong as you'd be if you'd chosen Monstrous Strength. I've clarified this in the background description. Thus you only need The Curse to be a real vampire, while otherwise you're some other kind of undead or just a vampire too weak to spawn more servants. I know that isn't ideal, but I'm not sure how to solve it other than by making it a shared capstone between them and making new capstones for all other origins. Overall, someone who has all Undead purchases can masquerade as a corpse or a living person, hypnotize victims into compliance with their ring, is immune to most non-combat methods of death, and can come back if they do get staked. It's a stealth/social based tree, not one designed for people who want to rampage around villages like most other origins.

For Bestial, the new buff means you're good to go as a classic werewolf with just their perks. The wolfman gets held down by chains in the Universal movies, while if you had Monstrous Strength you'd just tear them apart without much effort, putting you above other werewolves in the setting.

>>49605375
Thanks. Reposting because I forgot to change the version number in the pdf.
>>
>>49605384
It's for the replacers anon

Used to be a time you'd type in senpai and the chan would spit out senpai. For so long we could pretend we weren't actually weebs, it was all the chan's fault.
>>
File: 1403499507463.gif (33KB, 679x604px) Image search: [Google]
1403499507463.gif
33KB, 679x604px
>>49605406
>Used to be a time you'd type in senpai and the chan would spit out senpai

Well now I don't know what to think senpai
>>
>>49605378
Oh no I know that is exactly the logic you are operating on. New guy shows up, its better to rub your crotch in his face a little to make sure he can get along with the status quo. I've seen you do it enough times do you think no own else notices?
>>
File: 1468634759629.jpg (9KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1468634759629.jpg
9KB, 234x216px
>>49605419
>New guy shows up, its better to rub your crotch in his face a little to make sure he can get along with the status quo.
>its better to rub your crotch in his face a little to make sure he can get along with the status quo.
>rub your crotch in his face a little to make sure he can get along with the status quo.
Either you live somewhere incredibly fucking weird or your use if idiom and metaphor is hilariously fucking broken.
>>
File: gillman.jpg (39KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
gillman.jpg
39KB, 450x350px
>>49605390
I think that makes sense. Frankenstein was obvoisly stronger than both of them. About the only one who I think was actually as strong as him is my man here.

In fact could we have a creature drawback? Like he is always following us around trying to steal our female companions and always escaping from certain death to do it again?
>>
>>49605419
It's called cultural etiquette you fucking cuck.

No one wants emojis here, it's embarrassing, for fucking normies. Better to beat it out of them now, because this level of banter doesn't stop once you pupate from your new fag larval form. This place is a crucible and you either suck it up and take it or fuck off back to your hug boxes.
>>
>>49605359
>>49605412

He posted the words and AVOIDED the replaces.

HOW?

What is this power?
>>
File: shydance.gif (2MB, 564x330px) Image search: [Google]
shydance.gif
2MB, 564x330px
>>49605474
>What is this power?
>>
>>49605441
Its true, he never cares how a situation is resolved, just that it happens in the first place and his logic is often inane and laughable in the first place. He said it himself, this is his beehive, and he expects new people to follow this behavior.
>>
>>49601883
Other than the extra 200 cp options I really like this.
>>
File: 1412466353473.png (78KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1412466353473.png
78KB, 512x512px
>>49605419
>rub your crotch in his face
ANON THIS IS A BLUE BOARD

>>49605390
>no oc companion
>no canon companion from various old school B movie horror flick
p-pls

Honestly I was hoping you'd write up some custom OC companions or something. Kinda like that other Van Hellsing jump.

>>49605464
What if you don't have any female companions?
>>
>>49605464
You could make a Drawback like that for most of the monsters, since running off into the night with a fainted woman in their arms was a pretty common thing. Really, you can just fluff the House of Dracula Drawback as the monsters all trying to steal your women if you want.
>>
>>49605464
>steal our female companions
>Not being an interdimensional sausage party
Chicks cramp your style, everyone knows this.
>>
>>49605359
Aw, did the filters get removed? I had started typing senpai a lot so I could call people sempai all the time. Now I have to break that habit.
>>
>>49605472
No other thread here in /tg/ is this bad and its your fucking fault. I just reminding you how pathetic it really is sometimes.
>>
>>49605359
>>49605521
Hey wait a minute senpai. I just typed in senpai and still got senpai.
>>
File: waaaahahahg.jpg (201KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
waaaahahahg.jpg
201KB, 960x540px
>>49605496
See: >>49605472
If you really want to post a certain way, and lets be honest, this is about you, then go to websites that let you post emojiis, and are friendlier, and more or less just aren't 4chan. There is nothing keeping you here and your bullshit tears and half-assed apologetics aren't going to change that.

I get not enjoying the atmosphere of a particular environment. I don't understand how people are so weak they can be intimidated by what goes on here, but I get not finding this entertaining. If that's the case though, just leave.

Just leave, anon, we'll all be happier for it.
>>
>>49605514
Monster Mash lets you create OC companions and Reincarnation Romance gives you an OC undead stalker. I could add an option to Monster Mash letting you take a canon companion with you instead of making one.
>>
>>49605472
Crucible... Really.... Why don't you go be an internet tough guy somewhere else?
>>
>>49605524
Are you serious?

I've seen Shadow Run, Eciplse Phase, CYOA, 40k... All the generals devolve into this.

I got to admit, Jumpchain is a bit more high energy compared to most, that's half the reason I'm still here, but this chaotic rage and rejection of disrespectful outsiders is embedded in the DNA of /tg/. In all 4chans users.

I don't really have an example of something in nature that both argues among itself in peace time and reacts so beautify to outside threats, but the bee hive covers the current state.
>>
>>49605529
This is why the testing Anon holds power

Filters still work yet he is bypassing them
>>
>>49605588
>this chaotic rage and rejection of disrespectful outsiders is embedded in the DNA of /tg/. In all 4chans users.
This.

What you've described is classic 4chan. Newfags who are just showing up to the party don't get that.

>inb4 hurr durr been here since XXXX
If you've been here that long, lurked all that maor, and you still don't get it, then you're the sorriest motherfucker I've read about in a while.
>>
>>49605515
Awesome jump. I took the House of Dracula drawback because I think it'd make interesting stories. For Therioanthropy is there any limit to what animal you can choose? Like if I want to be a falcon or something is that ok?
>>
>>49605588

Herd beasts that like slamming their heads into each other? Meercats?
>>
>>49605621
Nope, you can choose whatever you like. So being a falcon man is fine.
>>
>>49605635
>Nope, you can choose whatever you like.
Sky pirates: assemble!
>>
>>49605634
Nah man, it's so obvious
We're the green tide
WWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG!
{spoiler]Ork jump when?[/spoiler]
>>
>>49605621
>>49605635
>>49605644

>The Terrifying Falcon Man!
>The Falcon Man Returns
>Falcon Man vs Dracula

You know I'm surprised there wasn't a b-movie about a half human half falcon monster in the Universal line of movies.
>>
File: 13429856101325.gif (1003KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
13429856101325.gif
1003KB, 500x213px
>>49605690
>{spoiler]Ork jump when?[/spoiler]
>>
>>49605690
>>49605702
I think Captain Brutus is doing it.
>>
>>49605702
Your meaning escapes me
>>
>>49605699
Falcon Man vs Dracula... For some reason that sounds amazing.
>>
File: 1474943048128.jpg (50KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
1474943048128.jpg
50KB, 600x647px
>>49605720
Fucked up spoiler is fucked up.
>>
>>49605730
Alucard v Dracula is better tho
>>
File: CfmuNmGUUAAkkT1.png (244KB, 550x562px) Image search: [Google]
CfmuNmGUUAAkkT1.png
244KB, 550x562px
>>49605734
It happens buddy
Stop worrying and love the fact that we're gonna take back our jobs, build a wall and Make America Great Again
>>
File: 1474037943576.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474037943576.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>49605734
>>
>>49605746
We need to go deeper.

BtVS Dracular vs. Classic Horror Dracula vs. Hellsing Alucard vs. Castlevania Dracula

Bonus round: All of them vs. Dio and the Pillar Men
>>
File: 1475009524665.jpg (53KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
1475009524665.jpg
53KB, 600x462px
>>49605756
The future terrifies me, yet I cannot look away.

>>49605757
She's a conservative, down-home girl. I really don't know what you're expecting.
>>
>>49605769
When's Vampire Hunter D jump? We need more Draculas!
>>
>>49605769
Hellsing Alucard vs Kars would be amazing.
>>
File: rsbBucY.jpg (49KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
rsbBucY.jpg
49KB, 450x319px
>>49605757
Good thing you're not the law
I am the Law
>>
>>49605795
Oh shit, you are right.

>>49605769
Remember that movie where Batman was supposed to find Dracula and only realized that their friend Alucard is Dracula when he wrote his name on a piece of paper and put it next to a mirror
>>
>>49605781
> implying Trump wouldn't just gas the furfucks like they deserve
>>
File: 1471896500272.gif (5MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471896500272.gif
5MB, 640x360px
>>49605781
Not that. Anything but that.

>>49605803
Pft. Okay. You made me laugh with that one.
>>
File: vOEJEIk.gif (3MB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
vOEJEIk.gif
3MB, 800x451px
>>49605795
>They can't kill each other and end up being pals.
>>
File: vader_beckons_l2204535-empire_.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
vader_beckons_l2204535-empire_.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
>>49605757
>>49605847
She was raised on a farm, she comes from a family of breeders, she works in law enforcement, and she refers to large swaths of the population as "them."

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>49605588
>Eciplse Phase
Still waiting for that jump.
>>
File: Sniper wut.gif (141KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper wut.gif
141KB, 300x168px
>>49605878
That's not true! That's impossible!
>>
File: huac.png (579KB, 1122x483px) Image search: [Google]
huac.png
579KB, 1122x483px
>>49605947
You know what I love about Zootopia?

When you analyse it it's actually real conservative. Disney is getting back to it's roots
>>
>>49605757
>Yoro supports Islamic terrorism and illegal immigrants
>>
>>49605878
> huge family
> works in labor
> frequently told to go home
Probably also a mexican.
>>
>>49606020
Well he does have something like 30% of hispanic voters. Wouldn't be unheard of.
>>
>>49606020
Pfft. They own their farm. They aren't labor in that sense.
>>
>>49606020
>mexican
>no hips
>no tits
>no ass
That's not how that works, anon.
>>
Now I suddenly want to jump Zootopia and run for office. That shit would be hilarious to derail. Or play to type if the thread is spot on.
>>
>>49606058
Are you implying EVERY SINGLE MEXICAN is a curvy amazon like Chel? Because I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but not every Mexican looks like Chel.
>>
File: PPhcg.jpg (353KB, 1600x1250px) Image search: [Google]
PPhcg.jpg
353KB, 1600x1250px
>>49605982
Jews took over Disney a long time ago.
>>
File: JudyHopps.png (187KB, 332x541px) Image search: [Google]
JudyHopps.png
187KB, 332x541px
>>49606058
> no hips
> no ass
I'm sorry you're blind, anon.
>>
>>49606077
I'm implying that that's not how you'd draw a stereotypical Mexican. My bubble was burst a good while ago. Also, I was just playing with you.

It's fun to play, anon.
>>
>>49606086
I don't know anon
Not all Jews are communist
I mean a lot in Hollywood are, but I wouldn't describe Israel as a communist nation. Commies are the real danger.
>>
>>49606086
>Roger Alles
>Rupert Murdoch
>Gay
I've got a couple million reasons why that's not the case, anon.
>>
>>49606177
Did they not return your calls?
>>
>>49606177
It says goy you dumb goy.
>>
>>49606165
Honestly, and this is a different subject, there seems to be a sort of conflict of interests between Israeli Jews, your average every day diaspora Jew, and mega-rich diaspora Jews like in that picture. The later group especially doesn't seem to hold any of the same interests or principles as the former two groups.
>>
>>49606192
>the mega-rich have different priorities than the rest of humanity
Wow, anon, you're really onto something there.
>>
>>49606192
That would seem to implicate that it's the Hollywood/Business culture and not the kikes causing the issues.
>>
File: d5d (1).jpg (190KB, 1205x1032px) Image search: [Google]
d5d (1).jpg
190KB, 1205x1032px
Has anyone tried to build a Jumper around this meme?
>>
Guys, take the /pol/ to /poi/

Tell me about your adventures in Exalted: The Dragonblooded, jumpers. How much trouble did you get into, and how much of it was your fault?
>>
>>49606226
It largely is. My own theory for why there are so many Jews is just regular old nepotism getting them in on the entertainment industry when it was smaller, and continuing now that they're basically nobility, who all know each other and are probably starting to inbreed.

You see a lot of the same evil shit from rich people of any race, so I never bought into that whole da jews bullshit.
>>
>>49606235
Given enough jumps all jumpers will inevitably become Madara.
>>
>>49606235
That's pretty much any jumper who's been around enough. You start to accumulate things if you gain the powers of enough worlds.
>>
>>49606239
Anon, I don't think there's a board dedicated to hawaiian food. Is that some sort of obscure general on /ck/? Why would you send /pol/ there.

Instructions unclear.
>>
>>49606239
I can't imagine I accomplished much. My plans for Exalted involve curing the Great Curse so I've been waiting for Celestial jumps.

I imagine my first action was to ask mom/dad/grandpa/gradma/whatever my relation to the house head is if I can go back to that monk school to learn some martial arts, which they'll probably allow since I have High Breeding and a natural talent for martial arts.
>>
>>49606239
>Exalted: The Dragonblooded
I just really enjoyed the powers and the flair of the alt forms. Plus, since that place is big on breeding and genetics I made heavy use of those techniques and practices to refine my own versions thereof.
>>
File: Gangster.jpg (34KB, 460x346px) Image search: [Google]
Gangster.jpg
34KB, 460x346px
>>49606253
> out of touch rich people are causing problems
That's just crazy, anon.

Obviously the issue is religion and skin problems.

Get back to work at your job in the factories. Oh, and don't forget to ask for unpaid overtime. It's how you'll get ahead in life.
>>
>>49606330
Yep, it's that old divide the poor strategy. People fall for it every time, here it mostly works as a smokescreen and tricks people who have otherwise realized the upper class is rotten into ascribing the problem to something it's not, religion, instead of the class in general having warped priorities. They then make the religion argument the core of their beliefs and thus serve to turn the average person against them, sabotaging the support they otherwise should have gotten.
Thread posts: 459
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.