[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Golems without masters Are they a threat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>Golems without masters

Are they a threat?
>>
depends on the setting

...as in what setting their creator left them on before leaving them alone. I think (at least in 3.5's monster manual) it's a matter of time before they go on a rampage and only their creator can calm them down though
>>
>>49587095

No but they're worth XP so go ahead and kill them
>>
>>49587118
IIRC only Clay Golems have a berserk chance.

Most others just continue performing their last order until something stops them.
>>
>>49587159
>Most others just continue performing their last order until something stops them.

What kind of orders are we talking about here?
>>
File: tumblr_m842wbilU21qhnlrc.jpg (41KB, 281x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m842wbilU21qhnlrc.jpg
41KB, 281x320px
>>49587180
>>
I just finished reading Feet of Clay again, so it's a bit eerie to see this thread.
>>
>>49587095
are you threatened by statues? if not then no i dont think so.
>>
>>49587095
Nobody's falling for it, Galatea.
>>
>>49587159
Only clay goems were unstable enough to constantly roll for getting lose and going berserk.
By fluff, the elemental tied to any type of golem could eventually get lose and drive it berserk.
>>
Uh, yes? This is why they're in the monster manual?
They're often left with commands to "guard this place" and therefore will attack intruders indiscriminately, even if their master died a thousand years ago and there's no reason to guard it anymore.
>>
>>49587095
Without a master, or orders to do anything in the master's absence, it's just an expensive statue.

So anon, if you find statues threatening, then yes. Otherwise, fuck off and stop breathing. You are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>49587095
That one is a threat to my dick
>>
>>49587095
It depends on their orders and level of intelligence.

So, considering that wizards are assholes, quite likely.
>>
>>49589388
Is it possible that as a safety feature, the elemental just get's freed back to it's respective plane instead of piloting a robot potentially with people near by to vent it's frustration on?
>>
File: Gerome_pygmalion-galatee[1].jpg (887KB, 2365x2953px) Image search: [Google]
Gerome_pygmalion-galatee[1].jpg
887KB, 2365x2953px
>>49589593
Pygmalion: history's first waifufag.
>>
>>49590449
>on all levels except physical, I am a statue
>[collects dust]
>>
>>49587095
So is he his own master now?
>>
>>49587095
Is a person a threat? Possibly, depends on the person.
>>
>>49587095
Why do you keep making these threads? Are you mentally ill? Are you a bot?
>>
>>49591259

>Golems without masters
>>
>>49591235
And it's time
to leave them all
behiiiind.
>>
File: Time to leave them all BeHIND.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Time to leave them all BeHIND.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>49594790
>>49591235
>>
>>49587095
To a point. They're basically just intelligent tools. For a given value of intelligent.

Constructs without masters? No more so than squishy people without masters.
>>
>>49590449
And that's the only love story in the entirety of Greek mythology without rape, cuckoldry or bestiality.
>>
>>49594809
Proof that greeks were wise and knew the dangers of flesh born roasties. Carbon based pig disgusting.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.