[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mouse Guard supers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: southern-grasshopper-mouse.jpg (142KB, 528x749px) Image search: [Google]
southern-grasshopper-mouse.jpg
142KB, 528x749px
The Souther Grasshopper mouse is immune to poison.

It eats scorpions.

It lives in the Wild West.

And it has a battle cry!
>>
File: Jaculus_orientalis.jpg (3MB, 1764x2804px) Image search: [Google]
Jaculus_orientalis.jpg
3MB, 1764x2804px
The Jaculus can jump 0.5m high.

That is comparable to a human leaping 3 floors off the ground.
>>
>>49582778
Epic

>>49582218
Damn I gotta look this one up
>>
File: adorable-cuddly-dormouse[1].jpg (62KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
adorable-cuddly-dormouse[1].jpg
62KB, 800x584px
>>49582218
Dormouse best mouse. Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: you can't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlS3w1GGE8g
>>
>>49582218
There IS a Mouse Guard RPG right? I've never actually seen it on sale anywhere, so I feel like I just imagined the entire thing.
>>
mfw I see this thread while battling a mouse infestation in my kitchen

I've killed seven so far
>>
>>49584266
>There IS a Mouse Guard RPG right? I've never actually seen it on sale anywhere, so I feel like I just imagined the entire thing.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/60212p0r89zbn41/Mouse+Guard.pdf
>>
>>49584266

Yes, it's pretty good.
>>
>>49584357
Thanks bud
>>
>>49584312
They are raising an army.

You are at least a Nature 8 threat.
>>
CAN you do superheroes with Burning Wheel (and by extension Mouse Guard)?

My first thought is having powers as traits.
>>
>>49584266
>I've never actually seen it on sale anywhere
I've seen hard copies of it at every Barnes and Noble I've been in over the last year.
The book it small and thick. It's hard to catch where they stock it in the D&D section. It looks like someone just shoved a thick hardback book into the shelve that they were carrying around and said screw it I'm not buying this.
The books are sturdy AF too by the way.
>>
>>49588040
I'd say homebrew the magic system for it.
>>
>>49591070
I mean the magic burner sounds like it'd come in handy then.
>>
>>49582218
Why does it cry?
>>
>>49583624
Now that's just anime-tier animal cuteness.
>>
>>49594092
To advertise its victories.
>>
File: siberian-flying-squirrel.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
siberian-flying-squirrel.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
ALL ABOARD
>>
>>49591444
Man, I feel lucky my GM picked up the mb before it went out of print. Shit's expensive now.
>>
I have never played a role playing game but I have been eyeballing the box set for a while. How easy is this game to play/gm? I hear a lot of good things about it.
>>
>>49583624
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edible_dormouse

Eat the dormice, food war now!
>>
File: degus.jpg (88KB, 867x427px) Image search: [Google]
degus.jpg
88KB, 867x427px
Degus are a pretty neat type of mouse. They're one of those moisture-sensitive types that need to bathe in sand, but they're basically downsized chinchillas and are much cuter. Also, they live in communal burrows and have up to 15 unique vocal sounds for communicating specific messages!
>>
>>49599587
It's definitely a better intro than DnD.

As systems go, it's one of the more defined ones, very mechanical. That is not bad, and MG actually does it very well. But it means it has a bit of a learning curve. That said, it is made for children. You'll manage.
>>
>>49584266
Barnes and Noble carries the books, but I couldn't find the most recent edition of the box set outside of PAX
>>
File: hawk-with-mouse.jpg (101KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
hawk-with-mouse.jpg
101KB, 800x553px
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?
>>
File: winter 2.jpg (530KB, 1147x1153px) Image search: [Google]
winter 2.jpg
530KB, 1147x1153px
>>49600349
>>
File: Hero_shrew_vertebral_columns.png (2MB, 1337x2365px) Image search: [Google]
Hero_shrew_vertebral_columns.png
2MB, 1337x2365px
The hero shrew (Scutisorex somereni) is basically the terminator of the rodent world.

"During an expedition to the Congo region in the 1910s, the natives demonstrated the remarkable strength of the hero shrew to naturalists Herbert Lang and James Chapin. After some mystical preparation, an adult male estimated to weigh 72 kg (159 lb) stepped on a shrew and balanced himself on one foot. After several minutes, the man stepped off and the shrew left unharmed.[6] The combination of animal's vertebral strength and its convex curvature behind the shoulder kept its vital organs from being crushed in the demonstration.[7] The feat represented a weight of roughly 1000 times the animal's body weight, the equivalent of a human holding 10 elephants.[8] Relative to body size, the hero shrew's spine is roughly four times more robust than any other vertebrate (excluding its sister species).[7]"

In German it's called "Panzerspitzmaus", this tells everything about it.

Pictured on the right.
>>
File: pink fairy armadillo.jpg (198KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
pink fairy armadillo.jpg
198KB, 1600x1067px
>>
>>49584312
It's sad how the can be so cute yet such a plague.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.