[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skeleton miniatures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: skeleton.jpg (81KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.jpg
81KB, 500x278px
sup /tg/,

I'm looking for 28mm unarmed, unarmored skeletons for my RPG antagonists, but every fucking site only has some with weapons.

Do you know where I can find them, preferably at affordable prices?
>>
>>49576073
Cut the weapons off.
Buy a single model or a small few and recast.
>>
>>49576098
>Cut the weapons off.
Impossible, since they have shields that are stuck to the entire arm and cutting off the swords leaves them powerlessly balling their fists at nothing.

>Buy a single model or a small few and recast.
where?
>>
>>49576150
>cutting off the swords leaves them powerlessly balling their fists at nothing.
I don't think you're going to find 28mm skeletons with open phalanges
>>
>>49576168
And that is what OP is pouting about. So accept and move on.
>>
>>49576150
There are very few models with shields stuck to their arms.
>Powerleslly balling their fists
You were the one who wanted them unarmed...?
>Where
Google is your friend.
>>
File: wgf-ml002-s0702[1].jpg (281KB, 960x729px) Image search: [Google]
wgf-ml002-s0702[1].jpg
281KB, 960x729px
>>49576073
Lrn2sculpt? You're looking for something incredibly niche. Maybe try to find a box of the Wargames Factory skeletons - they had everything separate.
>>
>>49576206
>one of the most common enemy in RPGs
>niche

bwuh?
>>
>>49576300
They are almost always armed, not Kung Fu Skelemonks.
>>
>>49576316
>what are claws
>what is literally the second enemy in sunless citadel
>>
>>49576334
Human skeletons don't have claws.
Why the fuck can't you proxy?
>>
>>49576334
I have been trying to remember the name if that module for fotevrr! Thanks anon!
>>
File: Skellies.jpg (45KB, 768x315px) Image search: [Google]
Skellies.jpg
45KB, 768x315px
>>49576348
>Why the fuck can't you proxy?
Because I'm the sort of autistic fuck who wants everything to be nicely represented. I also make little terrain features from paper and have models for spell effects.
>>
>>49576383
>I also make little terrain features from paper and have models for spell effects.

Got pics?

>>49576206
Not OP but I want to get my hands on those skeletons so bad. What sucks is that Wargames factory is in a new retail partnership with warlord games now, and so those skellies wont be available again until they rebox them all.
>>
>>49576300
I think op wants unarmed ones.
He could probably easily just remove the weapons but i think he wants open hands as well.

I see 3 options
>find a dead body with rotted hands and attach those to your animated skelton
>make your own hands
>use a lego skeleton
>>
>>49576624
>Got pics?
I'm at Uni right now, so no
>>
>>49576804
Then why are you on 4chan instead of studying.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.