[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its my Birthday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Nigga.jpg (17KB, 200x264px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga.jpg
17KB, 200x264px
My girlfriend dumped me and my models got stolen.
I love it when Tg writes 40k stories or fluff.
Please cheer me up Tg.
>Pic almost unrelated
>>
One time I played a game of 40k with this guy I barely knew. We didn't have time to finish, and later that night he went home and killed himself.
>>
Another time I gave up on my D&D game because I found this injured dog by the roadside and I took it to the nearest vet, but it died anyway.
>>
>>49563710
>>49563725
why do you do this man.....
>>
I played a 2000pt game yesterday at my FLGS, but I couldn't sleep that night because I constantly have nightmares about failing to save my mates in Kandahar. Only I made it out, but goddamn I wish it were otherwise.
>>
>>49563804
I feel you man. Sometimes I set out the table for my old D&D group, with their old sheets and dice and everything. But they aren't around anymore.
>>
>>49563680
Creed once punched and Eldar in the fucking face
>>
>>49563680
Shitty blog, how do I unsubscribe?
>>
>>49563773
black humor is best humor
>>
>>49563680

Get revenge on that bitch.

Download the Do/k/ument or look for the books Get Even and Get Even 2

Ruin her life
>>
>>49565465
Yes, when there's an actual element of humor in there.

"Bad thing happened period." is not black humor.
>>
>>49565653
Well, black umor is a lot like food: not everyone gets it.
>>
>>49563680
Maybe these threads will cheer you up.

Happy birthday Anon.

>>49511891
>>49564146
>>
>>49565653
Humor is not always "Say funny thing. Get laughs"
Sometimes saying the most mundane thing in the right moment can fill a room with roaring laughter. It is about timing, context and managing expectation.
Deadpan deliveries can work, and i bet these two posts got a few chuckles if only because "Ask for something nice. Get the complete opposite" can trigger a "Oh you, 4chan!"
>>
>>49565780
You know what, you're right. I concede. AND I feel stupid.
>>
>>49563680
Happy Birthday, have some cute fluff

>a half-orc and a half-ghost are on a shady mission with four other party members
>almost everyone on the team is chaotic neutral or evil except for them, a neutral good and a true neutral
>they both often get very fed up with everyone else's shenanigans
>bbeg eventually comes around and reminds everyone why they're shit
>half-ghost hardly has anything bad said about her because up until her transformation she was just a regular human cleric
>half-orc is reminded of why he's such a failure as both of the races he represents and a nuisance holding everyone back
>half-ghost chimes in that he's been more competant than half their whole team because he can overlook anyone's flaws and keep everyone focused on the mission
>also mentions that she likes his company the most so that he's anything but a nuisance and welcome to "bother" her anytime
>bbeg is grossed out by this and continues with what they wanted to say before leaving

>later on at camp, half-orc thanks half-ghost for sticking up for him
>half-ghost didn't mind since she only thought she was just telling the truth
>they talk for a bit before half-orc brings up what she meant by it's okay for him to "bother" her anytime
>half-ghost tries to explain but eventually turns invisible out of shyness and embarrassment because she realized he took that as lewd flirting
>she ends up irritably smacking his shoulder but kisses him anyway while invisible
>only the two of them know that happened after she regains her human form
>>
>There was once a loyal Ultramarine
>He was very loyal to the Emperor, and so were his friends
>He had a Salamander friend, who liked helping people
>He had an Imperial Fists friend, who would build fortresses for his battle brothers
>And he had a White Scars friend who would go out and right bikes with him
>One day, the loyal Ultramarine met a member of the Word Bearers
>'Brother, why are you loyal to the Emperor?' the Word Bearer asked
>'Because he protects mankind from evil daemons' the Ultramarine said as he disemboweled the traitor
>Then the Ultramarine met an Ork
>'Oi humie, whys you so loyal to dat Emperah?' the Ork asked
>Because he grants me the strength to battle mankinds enemies' the Ultramarine said, as he curb stomped the Ork's head
>Then the Ultramarine met an Eldar Seer
>'Mon'keigh, why are you loyal to the Emperor?' the Seer asked
>'Because the Emperorm trusts me to do my duty and help humanity' the Ultramarine said, as he brought the Seer aboard his Battle Barge to ensure further negotiations woud be safe
>When the Ultramarine got home to Ultramar, he found that all of his friends were waiting to throe a party for him
>He had a great night knowing the Emperor was there for him and his friends
>The End

I am sorry I am late. Happy Birthday, Anonymous. I hope I could make the day more accommodating for you.
>>
File: 1475043369404.png (2MB, 1300x1298px) Image search: [Google]
1475043369404.png
2MB, 1300x1298px
>>49563680
I can't into writing, but have a funny picture OP.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.