[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its a "superfriends save the day" episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10

>its a "superfriends save the day" episode
>>
Get used to it, it'll always be that way now with the inception of the Jacetice League.
>>
>>49560474
>Dainty fop Sorin
>Jace has aged ~30 years out of nowhere and is beginning to melt
>Gideon's tits
>Holy fuck nevermind that look at the size of Chandra's tits, I swear she just has soft balls taped to her chest
>Garruk taking a shit
>>
>>49561725
>ywn grab a big handful of Chandra's tits
And this is why I masturbate before coming on tg.
>>
>>49561735
>grab a handful
Nigga you're more likely to get trapped in their gravitational pull. Those tits are each bigger than her whole fucking head.
>>
Kids these days.

Back when I was Planeswalking we had to survive against literal murder machines, literal gods, and that bitch who tried to become both. And what did we do? We lost. Usually. And even when we won it wasn't because some stupid thing like friendship. I killed a god with a fucking spear.

And what was my reward? I got fucking stabbed. I hope Ajani can whip you bastards into shape, since you're already used your big dues ex macjina on a fucking pile of tentacles.

You kids have it so well now, don't even get me started on what old man Urza went through.
>>
>>49561725
>implying Chandra isn't DFC and just has her armour shaped to make her look more "womanly" in appearance
>>
File: Rem Karolus.png (317KB, 396x554px) Image search: [Google]
Rem Karolus.png
317KB, 396x554px
>the "superfriends save the day" episode deliberately cuts short the "humanity saves itself" episode.

I hate the Gatewatch.
>>
>>49561843

>>tfw you have a problem and those seem small.
>>
File: everybody get up.jpg (282KB, 1434x1434px) Image search: [Google]
everybody get up.jpg
282KB, 1434x1434px
>>49563035
>tfw you don't have a problem and those seem small
>>
>>49562211
You fucking know she'll be back eventually too, we've gone full capeshit comics up in here recently.
>>
>>49563200
Better her than a shitty Phoenix metaphor on Chandra
>>
>>49565363
No, not better, because you better believe they will inevitably ruin the character. At least there's not much to ruin in Chandra.
>>
File: iSwJr.jpg (67KB, 378x333px) Image search: [Google]
iSwJr.jpg
67KB, 378x333px
>>49562211
You kids! living in the future! back in my day there wasn't even a thing like the "mending"
I needed gas for my ship? i just kill a plane for it? i needed to look back? i reorganized all my atoms. we had to fight a real BBEG, not you r sunday cartoon eldrazi shit or new fagrexia. heck even yawgmoth would be ashamed of knowing what phyrexians have become.
>>
>>49562211
fuck off elspeth, you're the worst character in magic.
>>
>>49560474
Why is Russel Crowe joining forces with Lina from Dota, Johnny Depp with white hair, your mom and
Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson to save the day?
>>
>>49567038
Because Wizards are taking a page out of Marvel & DC's book. It's lame.
>>
>>49567084
actually that specific lineup has nothing to do with the jacetice league and is pretty much just due to some odd references on the artist's part.
>>
>>49567113
I know, but the point is valid in general.
>>
>>49567165
I dunno, the premise of "go team planeswalkers" seems fine, it was pretty cool in invasion, and we didn't even know half the fucks in urza's gundam team. it's just wizards' approach of 3-5 of them in every storyline ending with all of them saving the day gets real old real fast. also making suddenly the team instead of snowballing them together more naturally was pretty lame.
>>
>Ajani constantly taking a backseat to a Gideon, one of the dullest MtG characters, in promotional art

Is it really because they don't think a giant fucking cat man would be marketable, or would somehow push away White players? With how many interesting beings there are in the universe that could potentially have the Spark you'd think some of the most famous would be something other than human.

Is it because of modern "fans" who absolutely NEED a character to live vicariously through, so humans are the most relatable to them?
>>
>>49567256
>Is it because of modern "fans" who absolutely NEED a character to live vicariously through, so humans are the most relatable to them?

Pro tip: plebs existed before modernity
>>
>>49567256
I think the biggest reason is because they made a concious effort to focus on monocolored walkers as the faces of the game, and though ajani was the first white walker, he is solidly naya in color identity.
>>
>>49567256
>>49567342
Or because he is literally huge and the first goddamn rule of art or photos is you don't put shorter people in front of taller people.
>>
>>49567836
given that ajani's not even in that image, i don't think original anon meant ajani literally stood behind gideon too much.
>>
I can't wait for Bolas to form the "League of objectively evil planeswalkers" or whatever as the token evil team to rival the jacetice league.
>>
>>49567915
he probably already has one, we know tezz and his infinite consortium works for bolas, plus there's some crazy douchebag who told chandra about zendikar who works for bolas too. It's just gonna be one set where 4/5 walkers are the anti-gatewatch.
>>
>>49561725
Don't you talk shit about Jacid Bowie.
>>
>>49560474

Gideon's shield triggers me, it doesn't look effective at all. Not even in a "it's flimsy" kind of way, but look - what it someone hit the very tip of the shield with anything heavy? The shield would just rotate with the blow because his grip strength would be nowhere near strong enough to keep it from rotating.

What needs to happen is the grip for the shield needs to be pushed farther "up" the shield, toward the "end" of it where the serrations are. That way, center or even off-center blows near the open side of the shield would still be absorbed by the wrist and bracer no matter what.

fucking triggered. same with chandra's right pinky, it should be curled in towards her palm (like her left pinky) not away from her palm, just try doing that, it's completely counter intuitive eespecially if you were trying to form a fireball or whatever
>>
I'm still desperately awaiting Vesner, father of machines.
>>
>>49573153
His shield is used as a deflecting buckler and an emergency cestus. He rarely uses it to fully halt incoming attacks.
>>
>>49573153
>>49574588
Art in MtG is inconsistent. The grip has been portrayed as further up and the shield slightly smaller overall (or his arms are beefier, I can't really contextualize), which would prevent the crazy leverage issue.
>>
>>49567038

>Lina from DotA

Jesus Christ.

Play more video games and watch more enemy, youngfag.
>>
>>49574588
>>49574614
Why does he even use a shield? Dude's schtick is "I am now an invulnerable soldier shitting out other soldiers", he can block lightning bolts with his face and not even mess with his sideburns.
>>
>>49560474

Better than that weird lesbian subplot.
>>
>>49574284
Well, he had a similar upbringing to Yawgmoth, and was born in the land where Yawgmoth lay, so there's already some foreshadowing there, but WotC seems to be doing their best to avoid pre-Mending lore.
>>
>>49574629
His invulnerability apparently takes some degree of concentration and stamina, he can't keep it running all day long. Thus, shield and armor for attacks he can easily deal with, invulnerability for things he cannot.
>>
>>49574646
>tfw no tranny planeswalker gf
>>
>>49574670
>tfw no tranny planeswalker slaves
>>
>>49574670
Tbf with Alesha being pretty well received I doubt it'll be too long before we get one.
>>
>>49560474

Why are NeoWalkers so cancerous?
>>
>>49574965
>tfw Jaya and Leshrac were diluted for a broader audience to make Chandra and Sorin
>>
>>49560474
Thats going to be every episode now because apparently in a setting with a huge variety of people and worlds people want the same 5 characters over and over again.

Well ok more like they want jace over and over again but it would be really blatent if jace was the only one showing up every single block.
>>
>>49563200
Of course she will come back look at the plane she died on.
>>
>>49575030
I'd say we should take the neowalkers and stick them each on a relevant plane, so that we only really see them when on those planes. For example: Jace on Ravnica (isn't he the Guildpact now or some shit?), Nissa on Zendikar (pretty sure they need some nature magic to help repair after the Eldrazi), and Gideon on Theros (pretty sure Hercules here is worthy of being a hero now).
>>
>>49575059
>Jace on Ravnica
He IS on Ravnica, he's been benched for Kaladesh. He'll remain that way for so long as they need to write him in or out of the plot on demand.
>Nissa on Zendikar
For the sake of the story continuing, Nissa must not return to Zendikar. Nissa on Zendikar is ridiculously overpowered. She gains effectively infinite mana and can channel that mana through others with a touch. Now that they've learned a full extent of what Nissa can do with Zendikar at her command, she would be difficult to write into the plot without including new overgods for her to slay because anything less is not worth her time.
>Gideon on Theros
Theros is the one place Gideon never wants to go back to. His entire life there was ended by his own arrogance. He prefers to to leave Kytheon dead with his Irregulars, and move forward as Gideon.
>>
>>49575410
Jace is on Kaladesh. He's on the blue card that untaps all of your creatures.
>>
>>49574646
Is this even a thing, or is this just /tg/ being buttblasted over nothing again?
>>
>>49560474
Don't post this "art"work ever again
>>
>>49575435
Nissa and Chandra are being /u/ for each other, yes.
>>
>>49575434
He's not there yet, last we saw him in UR, Lavinia was very much dedicated to keeping his ass glued to his chair doing paperwork because it's been piling up ever since he fucked off to Zendikar and then Innistrad the first time.
>>
>>49575659
Yeah, when we got Jace, The Living Guildpact I was actually relieved with the thought that he'd be stuck on Ravnica indefinitely. Apparently I was quite wrong.
>>
>>49575435
there is no good story in magic. repeat after me. there is no good story in magic.
>>
>>49575448
Post source, then
>>
>>49576155
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/homesick-2016-08-29
>>
>>49575659
How long was he gone for anyway the paperwork pile up must be massive.
>>
File: WHATHASSCIENCEDONE.jpg (36KB, 552x450px) Image search: [Google]
WHATHASSCIENCEDONE.jpg
36KB, 552x450px
>>49574646
>purest love
>channel fireball
>weird
>>
>>49567256
>'please cater to my shit tier fetish'
>spergs can't handle chad broington
>>
>>49576656
>liking Chads
Reee
>>
>>49575659
He literally shows up on a card in Kaladesh.
>>
>>49577207
>not there YET
>>
>>49577252
>photograph evidence

The URs are just slow, for all camping tents and porpoises Jace is presently on Kaladesh.
>>
>>49577598
>porpoises
>>49577252
The basics of KLD storyline are out already, both on cards and in Magic Duels. Tezzeret stages a public duel to the death between him an Pia at the Fair to make an example of her, suddenly Gatewatch shows up to help Nissa and Chandra buttfuck him, he escapes and uses the whole thing to arrest/secure all the best inventors and their inventions.
>>
File: image.png (857KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
857KB, 640x1136px
>>49577726
Am I the only one annoyed by people making Tezz evil? I fell hard for his character after reading the Test of Metal novel. Dude's not evil
>>
What do you mean "episode"? That's what the show is about.
>>
>>49577942
I'm more annoyed by the story team copying Marvel and DC in their storylines/story structures. What you mention is just a small symptom.
>>
>>49577726
He'll, we basically know the story for the rest of the block.

>Tezz vs. Pia
>doesn't matter the outcome
>maybe Pia dies
>Chandra incites rebellion
>consulate gets their assets handed to them
>because "good guy rebels always win"
>Tezz might die at the hands of Chandra
>hints at not!Egypt and bolas
>something something gatewatch
>more ChandraXNissa yuri

Seriously, shits easy.
>>
>>49566797
>i needed to look back? i reorganized all my atoms

To be fair, only Urza ever did this, and all the other planeswalkers thought he was an insufferable shithead.
>>
>>49577995
>maybe Pia dies
no, last minute save is basically confirmed by duels story mode
>Chandra incites rebellion
highly doubt it. at best gatewatch goes for tezz while actual rebels go more public
>consulate gets their assets handed to them
debatable, this is supposed to be the set of optimism and joy, at least as likely key corrupt officials are taken outo and everything's just better forever
>because "good guy rebels always win"
or just, good guys always win. the two set block structure has made their storytelling even more havkneyed than it already was
>Tezz might die at the hands of Chandra
haha no.
>hints at not!Egypt and bolas
given how innistrad had no fucking segue to kaladesh, i'm kinda expecting another poorly written connector story.
>>
>>49578022
If I could rearrange my atoms at whim with little trouble, I would totally use it for frivolous things like this.
>>
>>49578022
That's because he was an insufferable shithead.
>>
Baral did nothing wrong.
>>
>>49577995
You forgot the part where Tez says "Fuck it" and opens a gate to New Phyrexia
>>
>>49578064
>good guys always win
Remember the times where the hero not only wasn't guaranteed to win but the majority of the time they lost?

I missed those days.
>>
>>49578698
Yeah, that's not going to happen. We won't see phyrexia until Elspeth comes back. And that's not going tonhaooennfor quite a while.
>>
>>49578815
Naw, they'll invade some plane, the jacetice league will come thinking they can beat them and get wrecked when they realize they can't channel/fireball them into oblivion. Then Elspeth eventually returns and helps them beat back Phyrexia.
>>
>>49578815
I expect her back in the next block. She'll be Bolas's puppet in a twist everybody thought was so obvious, that it couldn't really be true.
>>
>>49578842
>get wrecked when they realize they can't channel/fireball them into oblivion.

I can absolutely see this happening
>>
>>49578847
How is that obvious?
she has to come back from Hades 'n sheet
>>
>>49577942
>Test of Metal novel
That shit was rendered noncanon years ago. Never happened. Easy time travel is not allowed in MtG.
>>
>>49581243
>remembering that the conversation between karona and Yawgmoth is no longer canon

I don't even care if Yawgmoth was still alive or not. I just liked how even in death Yawgmoth was able to drive divine beings insane
>>
>>49561233
>>49560474
>>49563200

at the end of the day the lore is really just there to sell cards regardless of quality expecting anything else is just setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>49583754
Way back when it also sold itself. There were books.

I don't expect quality, but bot do I wish for it.
>>
>>49578847

Gideon will be the one to get Elspeth back along with Ajani.
>>
File: Kaladesh Spoilers.jpg (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kaladesh Spoilers.jpg
375KB, 1920x1080px
So they sort of spoiled Kaladesh's story through the update on Magic Duels. For some reason Pia and Tezz are in an arena death match before being rescued by the gatewatch.
>>
File: Kaladesh Spoilers2.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kaladesh Spoilers2.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
>>49584636
Sort of a stupid ending. Tezz and that new Vedalken Walker vs Jace, Nissa, and Chandra.
>>
>>49566955
>Even remotely the worst
>Ignoring the last two years
>Nissa "what about My feelings" Revane
>>
>>49584651
>>49584636
For fucks sake, if old style interconnected storytelling is causing the power rangers to do peace corps operations throughout the multiverse, I'd rather they'd just nuked the game
>>
>>49560474
I still think the guy in the middle looks like a hairy Bruce Willis.
>>
>>49583754
I don't buy boxes of sets that don't look like they have cool lore. Recent sets are really bad.
>>
>>49584651
So, good ending?
>>
>>49577942
Blame Dragon Dildos.
They retconned Test of Metal specifically because it made Tezzeret more likeable than Sarkhan and Sarkhan was soon starring a time-travel story that contradicted ToM.
A year later they ruined Sorin, this year they'll be ruining Ajani or Bolas, who knows.

They're Marvel now.
>>
>>49587200
>They're Marvel now.

That implies they can tell an interesting story.
>>
>>49587253
>Haven't read a Marvel comic since 2011
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.