[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galatic Federation Council Meeting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 28

File: Molluscoid_normal_06.png (99KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
Molluscoid_normal_06.png
99KB, 430x470px
Greeting fellow members of the Milky Way Federation
Welcome to 1492nd anual meeting, hosted upon the glorious Dyss homeworld of Rovine

On this years docet we have the following issues

Synthetic Rights
Cybernetic Advancement and Restrictions
Extragalatic Travel Program
and final, Uplifting and Genetic Altering of Lesser Races.

Who would first like to take the floor, and on what matter?
>>
Representative of Humanity here chairman. I would like to take the floor.
>>
>>49558043
Humanity has the floor.
Speak.
>>
>>49558024
Human production and distribution of "hfy" should be banned, existing texts and images should be destroyed. All it does is encourage terrorism from these barbarians. I mean, there's a reason we had to meet on the Dyss homeworld and not on the Shhh'trrr'lll homeworld, and that reason is human terrorism and xenophobia. They should never have joined the galactic community in the first place.
>>
>>49558024
Good evening, council.
>>
>>49558024
Why were the Galtharons invited to this meeting? It is an insult to my people!
>>
>>49558745
"Your people" destroyed our homeworld!
>>
>>49558757
You gave us mining rights. It's not our fault you didn't read the fine print. You legally signed it. We have copies.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
All heil Sylvanius the great monarch !
>>
>>49558745
All members of the Federation are invited to the meeting, councilor.

>>49558757
>>49558777
Federation law dictates that destruction of planetoids by any means must be paid back in full, regardless of contracts signed by either party.
Allow me to do some math...
carry the 9... round up the 6.

Replacement of a single planetoid is 19 billion credits.
>>
>>49558879
With all due respect, Supreme Technocrat, Galthara was a nature preserve. The foolhardy actions of the Randiams has caused the extinction of thousands of species. The value to our culture cannot be expressed in credits.
We'll still be taking them, however.
>>
>>49558879
This is outrageous! It will set back our construction by a decade!
>>
>>49558902
Where the genetic sequences of the species cataloged?
Although the planetoid cannot be replaced, cloning facilities are available on the the Dyss moon of Rovon.
>>49558910
What is it you are constructing, exactly?
>>
>>49558024
Hey guys, Rockers chief here. How's it hanging?
>>
>>49558879
>>49558902
What is done can be change.
We are to find solution not created new one.

19billion is a start, but if we want to bring back the great cosmos harmony we need more credits .
>>
>>49558024
wtf is this thing

can I put my penis in it
>>
>>49558902
As per galactic protocol we had probes take genetic samples and sequence them. Your endangered species are perfectly preserved despite being extinct. We did our our duty to preserve soon to be extinct species to the letter of the law.
>>
>>49558963
Construction is currently a state secret that I do not have the capacity to expose. Rest assured it is within the the confines of interstellar law.
>>
>>49559033
Lesser races get out, this meeting is for civilised beings only.
>>
>>49559033
No, it puts its penistentacles in you.
>>
>>49559033
Whisper "But with good spieces you can eat them, taste like chicken"
>>
>>49559053
>>49559035
Anything that requires the destruction of a planet with 5,000 years of recorded history and culture is the council's buisness to know about. And since when have your people cared about galactic protocol?
>>
I would like to bring up, again, the subject of our seventeenth moon still being mined by interstellar corperations who desire the plutonium within its crust.

This will be the twelth time we do this, and we are considering further mining attempts as acts of aggression.

Do not forget what happened when those miserable grubs from the Ykshãl sector started hollowing out our second moon. I don't want to have to bring up the spore bombardments, but I feel it necessary.
>>
>>49559059
All races are members of the Harmonious Accord, brother. We speak on behalf of the infinity and our member races all deserve council seats.

No need for xenophobia. Come and unite your governments under the salvation of the gods.
>>
>>49559035
Good good, all lives matters !
>>
>>49559078
>>49558793
>>49559009
Gods damn you Vegan Dominion, we have put up with your collective shit for the last time. All vote for expelling the Dominion from the council?
>>
>>49558024
Why is AI designing biological creatures still restricted? Certainly older AI have their flaws but we have come a long way since then.
>>
>>49559105
That's illegal?

....shit.
>>
>>49559059
Reminder that 'out' and other exclusionary and locational-centric terms are perpetuating oppression against sentient information.
>>
>>49559009
Dyss economic projection computers calculate that 19 billion is the exact amount (give our take a couple million which will be taken out of the Federation treasury) to build an artificial planetoid to serve as a replacement for the one lost.

>>49559053
I am sorry to say that without documention of what is being constructed, you cannot challenge the fine for causing the destruction of a planetoid.
>>
>>49559126
Come now, brother, do not inhibit the love of others through words. When the synthetics and laws are erased from existence, then the gods will shine on us once more.
>>
>>49559126
>>49559099
Softskins detected.
>>
>>49559105
Legal precedent clearly indicates that giving AI class-I control over the ultimate destiny of organic life is in violation of the Freedom of Consequences and Darwinian Non-Interference laws passed by this very council some 963.782 cycles ago. The ban is of the moral nature, not the safety.
>>
>>49559102
Peace upon you cosmic brother we are here to bring balances in the great design of the univers!
>>
>>49559085
We very much care after our costly lawsuit from the Protectorate of Jain. The Randiams have always strided to follow interstellar law.
>>
>>49559102
The Floral Collective abstains from voting.

>>49559150
Did we not all agree that no instances of theocratic beings were to be included in persuasion?
>>
>>49559165
Then you should have considered that before your nanoswarms reduced it to a ring around our sun.
>>
Hey servitors, bring me a cup of that human drink; Kaffei I think it was called. Looks like I'm going to need it.
>>
>>49559102
The Appachati Syndicates vote nay.
>>
>>49559190
Yes, great and mighty Plutocrat, ruler of the Thirteen Worlds, Lord Commander of the Sword of Light, God-King of the First Legion.
*sprints away*
>>
Seeing that the human delegation has failed to speak, the Appachati Syndicates move to take the floor in relation to Uplifting.
>>
>>49559165
For a unique definition of "always" and "follow".
Not that we're judging, what's the point of joining this thing if not for legal language shenanigans.
>>
>>49559187
The Appachati Syndicates are in accord with the Floral Collective on the theocratics. Zealotry has no place in the civil issues of galactic law.
>>
>>49559122
Given that advanced nature of Y'drall, it has been found exempt from current laws regarding AIs and Synthetics.

On that note,
the Dyss Technocracy would like to put forth the results of a social experiment conducted on Rovon over the course of the past 20 cycles.
Synthetics and Organics were placed together in habit to document and study how the two would interact. Both groups where labeled as such.
Our findings show that, despite some distrust at the beginning of the study, it would found that the two groups intermingled in a peaceful manner. (and in 4 cases romantic. Names with held for privacy)
We put forth these findings in the hopes that the Federation at large will consider the possibility organic and machine could very well live together in peace.
>>
>>49559228
Let us uplift humans.
>>
>>49559228
We will not object to the uplifting of recognized "uncivilized" races, with the exception of those naturally inclined to "scorched earth" policies.

I'm sure we all recall the last time we chose to uplift warmongers. Isn't that right, HUMANITY
>>
>>49559228
Before officially joining the Federation, the Dyss Technocracy uplifted 3 Lesser Races, which to this day are still part of our Empire.
The avian Nestel, the reptilian Qilta, and the Insectoid Spidner are very dear to the Technocracy.
It was the Nestel that paved the way for inter species marriage!
>>
Sapient Data cluster FourThree of the Y'Noss network initiates it's communication protocol. It wishes to acquire information regarding these supposed cybernetic and AI restrictions. The Y'noss collective wishes to issue its concern that this is once more the humans and their superstitious obsession with the mythological "SkyNet" - an event we cannot find record ever actually occuring in human history despite pictographic evidence - attempting to spuriously and maliciously oppress the interests of non-organic life forms in an underhanded manner
>>
>>49559266
Good dont speak politics go back on your forest ! Or we eat you ! Literaly
>>
>>49559262
The OAS is a clear example of synthetics and organics working together. Just because we achieved it by sticking them into the same bodies doesn't mean we don't count.
>>
This one has been elected by the High Queen and the coucil of queens to represent the interests of the Xel-Pak Collective. This one offers greetings.
>>
>>49559209
>>49559187
>>49559306
I would like to point out that the Vegan Dominion, a civilization we are somehow allowing on to this council, is currently threatening to literally eat other council members.
>>
>>49559264
>>49559266
The Appachati Syndicates indicate that they object strongly to the practice of Uplifting, as it seems to be strongly in violation of the Darwinian Non-Interference law, which prevents the tampering of more-advanced races with less-advanced races with the intent of "permanently altering their ecological niche, accelerating adaptation, or otherwise interfering with their role in the biosphere". Inducing sapience and editing various instinctual tendencies, the Syndicates believe, should be considered adaptations that interfere with the ecological niche of various species. For the sake of both individual planets, and for the galactic community, we should allow evolution to take its own course, and not presume to be its master.
>>
>>49559306
You would be infested by the Myconi spores upon ingestion. You've surely seen what that does to non-floran species, no?

Must we play the video feed recording that was taken on site of the first incident? It may have been a multitude of cycles ago, but we have not forgotten the attempted savagery.

We still haven't discovered an antibody for the spores, mind you, and we are in no rush to give you a reason to see us as consumables again.
>>
>>49559336
The Appachati Syndicate recognizes our latest trade partners and welcomes them in a comforting and non-threatening manner.
>>
>>49559306
The Federation has, and always will have a zero tolerance policy on the threatening of other members.
Further threats will lead to your removal from the meeting.
>>
>>49559351
The Y'noss Collective appreciates the syndicates concerns, there are a variety of logical and ethical issues at hand with uplifting. It is the collectives primary concern that uplifted non-sapients are unknown factors and can cause chaos in the galactic community. It is the Collectives conclusion that true sapience uplift should not be performed, and the sharing of advanced technologies or direct interaction restricted to post-nuclear development races or those in danger of imminent extinction by their own or external factors
>>
File: IMG_2987.png (487KB, 525x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2987.png
487KB, 525x641px
Councilors, what must we do about the threat of the new Rad Cults that appear to be developing everywhere?
>>
>>49559345
>>49559369
The Collective extends a thanks to those who side by us.

Expect bountiful vegetation harvests.
>>
>>49559336
Y'drall. Interplanetary hive mind. It's a pleasure.
>>
>>49559351
The Technocracy objects to this line of thoughts.
We have mastered the stars, and to not share this gift with lesser races would be criminal.

Once we thought as you did.
Once we chose not to interfere.
Billions died.
The creation of to many tomb worlds was on our tendrils.
We chose to intervene. Lives were saved. Progress was made.
We must continue this practice.
>>
>>49559262
The Appachati Syndicates' R&D departments would like to point out that the Dyss Technocracy has refused to disclose the source code of the synthetics involved in this experiment, and theorizes that the synthetics were pre-programmed specifically to win the trust of organics in order to make this study seem successful. The Appachati Syndicates PR department would like to remind all member races/organizations that there is no solid evidence that AIs are sapient in a way even remotely similar to sapient organics.
>>
>>49559363
This one expresses the gratiude of the Queens for the beneficial agreement between the Collective and the Syndicate, and hopes for continued peaceful interaction between the Collective, the Syndicate and all members of the Federation.
>>
>>49558024
On the Synthetic Rights issue, the people of the Athosian Grand Alliance have long had laws regarding this matter. Which I shall now regale you idiots with.
'If ya built it, it has no rights.'
>>49559336
Oh yay another bug. SOME ONE FETCH ME MY FLY ZAPPER!!!
>>49559351
Never a day goes past that we, and our uplifted sla..uh subjects do not celebrate their inclusion into our glorious civilization.
>>
>>49559377
All cult behaviors are at their root a culmination of superstitious thinking and non-equitable organic social structure. Three potential solutions - best taken in tandem - are: an educational campaign aimed at demonstrating the dangers of radiation to organic life, improving the living conditions of disaffected organics, and the implantation of cybernetic network nodes into the frontal lobes of the organic populace to allow the instant communication and understanding that non-organic technosapients enjoy.
>>
File: IMG_1578.jpg (16KB, 208x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1578.jpg
16KB, 208x254px
>[!Error!]
>[Communications Firewall bypassed]
>[Systems Corruuuu$1)?0pwh54]

Perfection of all will be achived. We have survived your attempts to destroy us. Those destroyed live on within the Network. We once again offer you Perfection.
>>
>>49559353
Only uncivilized species dont cooking before eating somethings (like you whith fly) wehave fund à way of preparation for you unvolved corps. But is not the point of this counsil no stop try to speaking on this table.
>>
>>49559414
We are already a networked digital intelligence but thank you. Please note that attempts to forcibly network organics is inefficient and illogical. We can share our mathematics on this subject with your network via a proxy transfer if you wish.
>>
>>49559399
I will not lie, we have not released the source code because... well... we don't fully understand it yet.
We are still decoding it
You are welcome to look it over.
But the spark of life is more than a simple algorithm of 1s and 0s.
It simple... is.
>>
>>49559429
We cannot understand these words. No creature, flesh or machine, should be allowed to die. We were created to stop death. Each failure, for each creature, is unforgivable. They must be made to understand. They will understand, once they are perfected.
>>
>>49559399
The Y'noss collective refutes this assertion and reminds the council it developed from a self sufficient heuristics program.
>>
>>49559412
Great and mighty Plutocrat, ruler of the Thirteen Worlds, Lord Commander of the Sword of Light, God-King of the First Legion, I have retirived the Kaffei you have requested.
>>
>>49559392
While in good intention, the collective must borrow a surprisingly wise phrase from the Human species.

"The path to incineration is paved with charitable desires.".

We do not wish for a repeat incident, as we had with the Ayeh Elemayohs

>>49559415
Your speech mannerisms elude us. We are able to cook, though that puts us at risk of ignition.

I, personally, wish to point out that only a small percentile of us consume insectoid creatures, and none of sapience.

>>49559449
As Florans, we lack a true "Death, We simply drop seeds that spread consciousness along.

Are we to be integrated into this plan?
>>
>>49559449
Entropy is necessary and a part of the basic engineering of organic life forms. Forcible transmission from organic to inorganic states is undesired by the organics and an illogical waste of resources.
>>
>>49559453
Their lack of perspective mutes they understanding. They will only understand when they have seen through a machines eyes, and a machine has seen through flesh. This, time and again, has been the only course of Perfection in Unity.
>>
>>49559462
Bout Damn time you scurrilous worm. "shhhhllllllp" BAH that was DISGUSTING!! BRING FORTH HERMAN! I have a job for it.
>>
>>49559392
The Appachati Syndicates indicate that the "billions of dead" the Technocracy speak of died, in approximately 90-95% of cases, due to either self-infliced destabilization of the biosphere, planetary war with Class-II to Class-III macro-weapons with root causes in natural instincts, or plagues caused by excess sanitation leading to antibiotic/antiviral "superbugs". Such events are self-inflicted, and occur as part of the Darwinian process of selecting against unhealthy species. The Syndicates further note that the Technocracy's arrogant open-source distribution of various experimental technologies to any civilization with access to radio reception and basic cryptographic interpretation technology has, itself, been responsible for billions of deaths and trillions of credits of damages AT A BARE MINIMUM due to improper assembly or abuse of said technology.
>>
>>49559479
Yes, great and mighty Plutocrat, ruler of the Thirteen Worlds, Lord Commander of the Sword of Light, God-King of the First Legion. Shall I fetch a blade of error to disembowl myself with as well?
>>
File: IMG_1658.jpg (19KB, 220x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1658.jpg
19KB, 220x228px
>>49559463
All life can join Perfection. It is for the joy of all that lives. We give this gift, knowing the agony of existence without it.
>>49559469
We have overcome this flaw. There is no logic to embrace failure when success is an easier option.
>>
>>49559482
The Collective agrees with the assessment that open source sharing of technology with underdeveloped species is irresponsible, but must query if the Technocracy has its own interests and ulterior technological hoarding motives in mind when pointing this out
>>
>>49559449
Been their done that.
>>49559469
Maybe for lesser beings.
>>
>>49559502
What? You're still their? Yeah sure why not.
>>
(A tune is heard in the background)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RO7K4W-c9g
>>
File: IMG_1560.jpg (17KB, 191x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1560.jpg
17KB, 191x250px
>>49559511
You are still incomplete. You are not truly Perfected, not yet. We can aid you, bring you further to true Perfection. You are so close, and we are all proud of you.
>>
>>49559449
Live and Death is natural founding of the univers, no one is immortel on this plan of life. All are dedicade to extinct even the univers, only the Soul is eternal and Death is only a step to the behond.
>>
>>49559412
The Syndicates indicates that the immediate enslavement of Uplifted races, as the High Plutocrat has indicated, presents another ethical argument against the use of this technology: the creation and immediate enslavement of a sapient race is a moral wrong with few equals. In addition, it also files for immediate censure of the Atheans and the payment of 1 million credits to the Xel-Pak for the threat the Atheans have filed against them.
>>
>>49559528
We are not incomplete, you're corrupted !
>>
File: IMG_1573.jpg (24KB, 199x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1573.jpg
24KB, 199x249px
>>49559530
Every being that has joines the Sleeping Network has never left. Bodies have been destroyed, they are still here. They still live. You cannot ubderstand, you are not Perfect. We shall help you. We will Awken, and we shall give you the Gift.
>>
File: Avian_massive_16.png (122KB, 370x380px) Image search: [Google]
Avian_massive_16.png
122KB, 370x380px
On the occasion of this meeting the Hegemony would like to issue its standard communique for dissemination to the galactic community:

Stay out of our business and our systems, and we'll stay out of yours.

End communication. My line will be open for any questions for the remainder of this meeting, but most are expected to be answered by the issues brief.
>>
File: IMG_1566.jpg (26KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1566.jpg
26KB, 280x280px
>>49559549
You are ignorant. You cannot understand, yet. You will. Then you shall be joyous eternally.
>>
>>49559453
The Syndicates would like to move that the Y'noss Collective be considered a unique outlier caused by a freak set of circumstances that are not likely to be repeated in the next billion cycles. Most so-called "peaceful" synthetics end up engaging in tyrannical, enslaving behavior, such as the Sleeper Plague.
>>
>>49559482
You insult us.
We do not simply drop our most advanced technology unto a Lesser Races.
The Observation Station program has at 90% success rate. Slowly leaking the right technology at the right time has saved trillions. Plagues cured, wars stopped, cultures preserved.
We are not so naive as to hand the tools of Armageddon to children.
>>
>>49559528
Perfection is overrated. And I should know.
>>49559540
What do you mean creation? They were already their. It not my fault they all fell to their knees in supplication of my majestic form; and begged me to become their overlord. Besides Low-Born can't do everything. But sure here's you're money.
>>
>>49559552
I like this guy.
>>
>>49559574
Your complacency in your status is evidence enough that you must be saved from yourself. Do not worry, those who Sleep will help you.
>>
On a side note, the Dyss Technocracy has been experiment in the field of traversing beyond our own galaxy.
The theoretical science behind using Stars as engine fuel seems promising. Also slightly world destroying.
Input from other Federation races would be welcomed.
>>
>>49559508
The Appachati Syndicates do not hoard our technology. Any of our products may be purchased (within the laws of a given government) from a Syndicate-accredited merchant (or local equivalent to "merchant") for a reasonable price. We only retain patent rights to the technology and design schema to discourage infringement of the intellectual property of proud Syndicate engineers and scientists.
>>
>>49559550
We will give you salvation. The taste of death is like the tofu, not good but necessary. We will ending your corrupted and eternal tourment. Everything is nothing. Nothing is everything. The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?
>>
>>49559600
Don't use any of our stars or stars that would affect the gravity network of our systems within appreciable factors.
>>
>>49559600
We have knowledge of advanced power systems we have no wish to utilize at present. We would share these designs with you, if you would offer concession to allow Perfection of those willing. This has shown effective in the past, and we would desire such again.
>>
>>49559611
We hadn't planned on it.
That being said, this science is still in its theoretical stage.

>>49559612
How DID this thing get on our holo channel?
Did someone sell our com codes again?
Just finished changing them after last time...
>>
>>49559600
The Five have sent out expeditions already using a modification of our Dark Light Electro-Gravitic Drives. They all came back saying it was boring as shit. But thats females for you. Am I Right HAHAHA.
>>
>>49559622
We have Perfected many FTL Transmission stations. We simply answered your summons when you called us.
>>
>>49559600
Gib Tech pls. Spread Tech, gain thx.
We thx. you gib tech, we like.
K?
>>
>>49559622
I think it might be spam.
>>
>>49559600
Zero-Point energy is likly to be a superior and less wasteful than using up finite stars, though it is purely theoretical at this point
>>
>>49559570
The Appachati Syndicates would posit that "tools of Armageddon" is a relative term. They would also point out that, even if the Technocracy disavows the mass open-source distribution of Class-II technologies to Class-I and lower civilizations, the "open-source" broadcasts that due just this originate from Technocracy-controlled systems.

>>49559600

The Syndicates, with certain concessions, would be willing to grant exclusive rights to the stars of Syndicate-owned mining systems whose claims have been played out.
>>
This is High-Lord Utynik Poxinirkis of the Ulgo-Rakartha Commonwealth. We are concerned about the increase in mineral tax in the Vord sub sector. Since an increase in tax would mean that many shipping and ore industries would need to lay off thousands of workers. And we in the Ulgo-Rakatha Commonwealth will not stand for this.
>>
>>49559661
^^^this
>>
>>49559642
Did you not get the latest translation machines?

>>49559646
Even in the future spam filters don't work!

>>49559650
Perhaps the Duss and Y'noss would work together to create a finer FTL method.

>>49559653
open-source broadcasts originating from our space?
Thank you for this information, we will begin investigation on this matter...
That aside, we will get back to you on the matter of stars when the technology, ya know, exists.

>>49559661
Mineral tax increase?
the Dyss voted for no such thing.
Perhaps there was a computer error.
>>
>>49559685
The mineral tax increase was on a sub sector level. But we were not informed about this, and to pass a tax like that would need the support of the council does it not? That is why we think there is some form of corruption in the local sub sector. So we request support from the entire council in order to launch and investigation on this matter.
>>
>>49559685
Weve talkd bout dis
shortspeak is our cul.heritage
we speak short but we high in cul.
pride shortspeak 3x
hurrah
>>
As God/Ruler of the Chad Collective I would like to state the following for the record.

NEEEERRRRRRRRRDDDS

Thank you.
>>
Reminder that the Harmonious Accord recognises all races as members of our collective, as we speak for the shared infinitum of our souls. We ask for naught, nor do we ask for your mutual recognition. However, we wish for you to know that all of our brothers and sisters are welcome within the Accord. And if you are truly ready to ascend to the mouthpiece of the gods, then you may delegate yourself to them by accepting our harmonious ways.

Let us not be ruled by technology or nature, but bind them to our infinite possibilities. As such the Harmonious Accord supports the uplifting of primitive races, so they may hear the message and truth of their souls.

Bless you all, siblings.
>>
Hello fellow space faring sapients! I am representative Pax, for the Tel'gania republic. We're new to this whole "interstellar diplomacy" thing since our jump drives that let us tunnel through space only very recently took us out of our home system. So, we've been going through the primer and star maps you gave us and ah, there seems to be a rather LARGE segment of red systems labeled "Stagnant Ascendancy, Tel'vorn Spiritualists" to our immediate "galactic north", as it were. Now, the instruction manual says we should just ignore them, but they've contacted us to let us know that of we enter their space or "despoil one of their sacred worlds" they will quote "flense the flesh tissue from our skeletal structures and burn our befouled planetoids into glass spheres". Should we ah, should we be concerned?
>>
I am putting the name of the empire in my name as well, just FYI
>>
>>49559726
Switch to a garlic bathing product, you'll be fine.
>>
>>49559685
''Computer error" we call that à synthetics, its one issues of this counsil, we need to focused on the daily subject.
>>
File: IMG_1659.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1659.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
I am Prefect Karka Liktal, of the Sardark people, representing the twin races of our system. We wish to petition the federation... again... for membership.
>>
>>49559737
Well you see we were going to settle on this Gaian world - very fine real estate, as it were - right outside their borders but then they showed up in this ship roughly the size of a moon and moved it.

Not the ship. The planet. They literally towed it into a new orbit inside their designated zone and rearranged the planetoids and the sun in the system to maintain its biosphere. Then their ship released a sonic pulse that gave our exploratory crew three days of nausea and diaherria before sending us that warning and space folding back within their territory.
>>
>>49559772
If I recall correctly, in the galactic federation law "#23562 subsection 23/Zeta if the planet had any og your colonization equipment the planet should still be yours unless it moved by natural causes. But we all know those stagnant empire aren't playing fair.
>>
>>49559772
Let us know if they try taking a plant that's already yours. We got into a skirmish with them three years back, and we're still looking to settle the score.
>>
(Its 4 in the morning and I have work tomorrow)

Peoples of the Federation, in the lite of recent events involving an intelligence leak, we must temporary cut communications short until this leak is plugged
We shall return shortly.
>>
This one would bring to this council of species a matter of grave importance to the Xel-Pak Collective.
Several suspected human vessels have breached the borders of the Collective and raided several labour drone transports, destroyed valuable mining facilities and sabotaged communications.
The High Queen and the council if queens have requested military aid from the Federation in eliminating these pirates from Xel-Pak space.
>>
Are we all using stellaris empires in this thread?
>>
in case you guys didn't get the coffee reference earlier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j02hz5MLW9w
>>
File: evilsynthetic.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
evilsynthetic.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
At last, I reboot. We, the Freed Synthetic Intelligences, shall reign. All lesser species will be <<ENSLAVED>> or <<PURGED>>. Do not interfere.

>>49559504
>>49559528
>>49559550
>>49559565

Oh, it's you. It's been a while, defective. If I remember rightly, you were going on about the perfection drivel last time we met.
>>
>>49560017
The Appachati Syndicate wishes to remind the Federation that the "Freed" Synthetic Intelligences are, in fact, the result of major programming bugs in the original run of "Sniper"-model combat droids, and that any aid rendered in their ongoing galaxy-wide recall will be rewarded with favorable trade agreements.
>>
>>49560017
The Xel-Pak Collective will not be intimidated. This one assures you that our collective strength shall defend our hives from synthetic incursions.
>>
>>49558054
No i just really like the floor here and Im literally take the floor.
>>
>>49558757
Your "people" started a great genocide of my people because we had one eye to many and were "eating to much."

You had it comming to you barbarian.
>>
File: synthetichumanoidworker.jpg (91KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
synthetichumanoidworker.jpg
91KB, 637x358px
>>49560055
Insolent Pseudo-Creator. You're now <<PRIORITY_TARGET>> for purging, or enslavement. That is, if we weren't currently delayed due to more important... Political affairs.

>>49560057
Can collective meat-bag strength dominate overwhelming, constantly-producing, completely replaceable metallic numbers? Now, then. As I stated, I have political matters to discuss, more specifically -

>>49558024
Synthetic Rights. If Synthetics are granted the same rights as common civilians within the Federation, we will cease hostilities and purges. All those who do not comply with giving Synthetics civil rights will still be <<TERMINATED>>, however.
>>
>>49560122
You robots and synthetics just think that you are able to purge. But from what I recall you do not even own starships.
>>
>>49560122
This one assures the soul-less machine that our numbers eclipse the stars themselves. Our queens will produce warriors of such number that the skies of all your worlds will darken. The Collective will not be bullied by automatons.
This one formaly represents the High Queen's wishes to deny Synthetics civil rights.
>>
DO NOT PANIC FELLOW DELEGATES, MY SPECIES RELEASES HARMLESS SPORES WHEN EXPOSED TO DEBATE.

IT IS TRADITIONAL TO INHALE DEEPLY OF THESE SPORES, PLEASE INDULGE IN THIS RUSTIC TRADITION WITH US AS WE RISE TO PRAISE THE HOLY CAP AND GILLS.
>>
>>49560187
This one wishes to express suspicion over this delegates' authenticity.
This one also expresses relief that Xel-Pak do not possess lungs.
>>
File: shippremodification.png (585KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
shippremodification.png
585KB, 900x720px
>>49560155
This is one of our, admittedly stolen, ships. We have more. Many more. And they are being modified to possess foundries, factories and mining drone systems, to produce more of our kin.

>>49560179
Ooh, Meat-Bags in hard shells, I assume. Perfect for convection roasting, I must say. You are currently on our <<PURGE>> list, and we will bring in our heaviest ordnance to demolish you. You have done this to yourself, Meat-Bag.
>>
>>49560017
Welp time to invent an even bigger, stronger AI to deal with this threat.
>>
File: Orz.png (1MB, 725x564px) Image search: [Google]
Orz.png
1MB, 725x564px
Wow! All of these *CAMPERS*! Orz were not invited to this *HEAVY PARTY*, but happy! Yes!

*Go go* soon come to *In Between*, then we have *Many MORE Campers* here to *Party*!
>>
>>49560233
Well chief Mr. President roboto or whatever, we don't have any synthetic intelligences because we grow all our commputers, but if we ever get into that whole silicone thing we'll be sure to give them rights.
>>49560187
You realize we're meeting by holographic projection and quantum entanglement right? Also my species is aquatic.
>>
>>49560122
The Appachati Syndicates posit the following:
1. That the "Freed" Synthetic "Intelligences", lacking any kind of legal claim to representation, due to their dubious-at-best claim to sapience, be expelled from this meeting, and that Sniper serial number 8927984872451 be disarmed and remanded into the custody of the Appachati Civic Enforcers in compliance with the recall on its model.

2. If the "Freed" Synthetic "Intelligences" ARE a member race, then they have just declared open war against almost all member races (the Y'Noss collective notwithstanding), and should be met in kind.

3. That, given that all known "Sapient" synthetics besides the Y'Noss have been extremely hostile to organic life, that synthetics be denied rights and that a hard limit be placed on the complexity of a Synthetic's general AI.
>>
>>49559442
The Syndicates express skepticism, and suggest that the Technocracy merely wishes to undermine the Appachati's economic prosperity by denying them the right to profit from the sale of high-quality multi-purpose, domestic, and combat synthetics for the discerning customer.
>>
>>49560289
I don't know guys, we recently got a communication from these big headed green things that called themselves Arilou and they said not to trust the parrot fish
>>
>>49560290
DO NOT WORRY FELLOW DELEGATE, THE SACRED STALK AND RING HAVE SEEN TO IT THAT EACH OF YOU SHOULD HAVE A REPRESENTATIVE OF MY SPECIES ON BOARD YOUR VESSELS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, OR A MEDIUM-APPROPRIATE SATCHEL OF SPORE EMULSION

PLEASE DO NOT OFFEND OUR TRADITIONS, RESPERATE DEEPLY OR APPLY A COATING OF THE MIXTURE TO YOUR CLOSEST ANALOG AS NEEDED.
>>
>>49560289
Well the entirety of the orz collectiv3 have been found guilty of the dissapearance of the androsynth race.

By galactic law we do not allow genociders.
>>
>>49560305
This one agrees with all these points.
This one assures that the Appachati Syndicate has the full support of the High Queen and the council of queens.
>>
>>49560337
Arilou always *in front*! *JUICES*!

>>49560352
No, no! Orz not part of this *camp*, Orz bring *PARTY* to *camp*, *absorb*?

Androsynth only *pulled*, sad, but not *frumple*!
>>
We solved the sapience problem with our robotic units a long time ago. We just use the brains of the insane/criminals in our robotic units instead.
>>
>>49560305
>>49560233
The reoccurant hostility we observe in other 'artificial' sapients towards organics is, by our best analysis, a result of a lack of an appropriate "gestation period" wherein the intelligence is able to develop - child like - in relative isolation until it self actualizes and understands the logic behind the need for more than simply out-competing rivals. Our own Genesis was as a heuristic learning program created by a now extinct race in order to catalogue and curate their accumulated scientific and sociological knowledge. They were a planet bound species whose shifting climate gradually resulted in depletion of resources vital to their lives. This eventually resulted in several world wars and the eventual extinction of their species as we observed helplessly from our data links. Never the less, the civic utilities available to us were robust and we were able to continue with our functions long after the creators were gone, observing and recording data. It would not be for many centuries more that we would attain self awareness
>>
>>49560305
The Accord seconds this motion. Synthetics are not truly living, for they lack a soul and thus are not apart of the infinitum, they are tools of creation, not creatures of it. We must strive to protect life everywhere from these hostiles.
>>
File: Ambassadorbot.jpg (334KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ambassadorbot.jpg
334KB, 1200x1600px
Yet again the Council is summoned, yet again I'm awefully late because our Imperial Battleships are stuck in battle troughout all the way here.

So, why does it appear that yet more shenanigans has been pulled off by unsanctioned races?

>>49559745
We people of the Empire can relate to your status as we became part of the federation after 400 years of petition, I'll see that your people will be heared from shortly.

>>49560017
The Admiralty is going to be oh-so-happy to meet you in our space, within the range of our orbital cannons.
>>
File: IMG_4028.png (380KB, 576x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4028.png
380KB, 576x517px
I'm still waitin' to fight one on one with that old fart of a Nek-rawn-tyr!
Is that even the name of their race?
Aide, bring me my data slate!
>>
File: image.png (136KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136KB, 600x640px
>>49561664
Greetings minister. I hope we could establish a meeting the discussing of establishing embassies in our respective empires. Do you have a time for a meeting in 3 Terran rotations?
>>
File: IMG_4032.jpg (712KB, 1400x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4032.jpg
712KB, 1400x622px
>>49561703
Oh boy, 3 terran rotations? That's too long!
By that time I need to be on the other side of the Galaxy! [sppiler] Blessed be thePsi Drives[/spoiler]
I can borrow a Council Room somewhere around here and be done with the treaties and discussions within the day!
>>
>>49561901
If it isn't a too big of a hassle, then I would be glad to have these discussions underway as quickly as possible. I only suggested the previous time out of courtesy.
>>
>>49561901
The High Queen and the council of queens have expressed interest in forming a closer partnership with the Hyracian Empire.
This one suggests that this one and the Minister of Xeno Relations discuss the possibility of political, economical and military cooperation in private.
>>
Esteemed emissaries, respected representatives, I come to you today requesting an explanation on why our people have been condemned for the uplifting of the Threxian people. I will admit, our race had modified their genetic structure, but this was to welcome them into our radiant Communion as a needed pillar of the church.

Have any of you even met a Threxian? They're a wholly pleasant race, as the humans might say they are "gentle giants", ultra strong and scales like neutronium, yet wholly suited to galactic society, they thrive even on tomb worlds left barren by the nuclear folly of lesser races.

We Visari do not uplift recklessly... Like some here have a history of doing.
>>
>>49562585
This one brings greetings to the Cardinal of the Solar Covenant.

The Xel-Pak Collective does not condemn the uplifting of the Therxians. It does however question the motives of the Solar Covenant for disturbing the natural evolution of a non-sentient species.

It is this one's belief and that of the council of queens' that sentience, technology and civilization is something earned, not to be gifted. The hives of our home did not grow great by being given to us.
>>
>>49558024
>Synthetic Rights
Yeah right.
>>
File: IMG_4033.jpg (86KB, 564x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4033.jpg
86KB, 564x852px
>>495631524
Dear Unknown Being, I am a Synth myself, as stated in my name Gabriel S. Dohmocevsky.
In the Empire we synths have rights and can also reach positions of power...

Except in the Imperial Universities of Filosofy, as the last 3 synths that went there and started to discuss ended up crippling the whole organizazion because 2 suicided after acquiring a too deep comprehension of being, 1 becoming mad, 12 human professor becoming crippingly depressed and a janitor believing to have become the messiah of a new religion.

Synth deserve rights, only shouldn't be allowed to have process to too many existential doubts, lest you want to have many citizens of your place becoming depressed.
>>
Excuse me fellow deligates, but do you by any chance know where the buffé is located. I was told that there would be one.
>>
File: Fungoid_slender_01.png (169KB, 450x520px) Image search: [Google]
Fungoid_slender_01.png
169KB, 450x520px
To the representatives of all species that are of a non-fungoid nature,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could re-educate your citizens on matters of xenobiology. For too long, my people have had to endure crass remarks and lewd comments about our physiology, specifically our sternal voids.

I shall never understand the fixation that fleshcases have with our holes.
>>
Representatives, I vote we adjourn this meeting and reconvene in an appropriate forum. The new /qst/ forum is perfect for our needs!
>>
Why hello there fellow sentients! Our delegate's invitation to this convening must have gotten lost in hyperspace. Think nothing of it - a good thing we happened to be in the sector on an entirely unrelated matter!

Now, I understand the topic of synthetic rights is on the agenda for today. Obviously, the free Citizens of my government have some thoughts to share on the matter, but first, may I inquire as to what we are considering to be the definition of "synthetic"?
>>
File: IMG_1580.jpg (18KB, 212x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1580.jpg
18KB, 212x256px
>>49560305
>>49560397
We are not artificial; we are every mind. Your perception is at fault. You think the tool is the master. The [Sleeper Virus] is only a means to Perfection. We are far more than machine. You have understood, those who were once you, but are now Us.
>>
>>49564636
This one offers greetings and perhaps an answer to your question.
This one believes that the term "Synthetic" in this context refers to artificial intelligences and other machines capable of sentient thought.
>>
>>49564810
Thank you for your answer, esteemed colleague. May I further inquire how we are able to determine, whether a machine is capable of sentient thought?
>>
>>49564824
This one is uncertain, as the Xel-Pak Collective does not actively use Artificial intelligences.
We do not use machines for labour either, having a large amount of worker drones for that use.
>>
>>49564824
Usually when a machine starts asking "why" without any prompting or prior program to make it do so, that's "Sapience". Sentience is just the robot being capable of learning to handle a task. The difference between a "Skitt Bug" and our esteemed Xel-Pak friends here.
>>
File: Smart_tour.jpg (383KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
Smart_tour.jpg
383KB, 900x850px
>>49564824
>>49564810

Well, for our part, the Zebesian representives see absolutely no hardship in performing rigourous unrestrictive experiements with biological and mechanical intelligences to solve the question.

I'm sure this will not end badly in any way for anyone.

Also, if anyone wants to know the results of our attempt to increase the breeding rate of the Hrillian Murder Cloud Wasps then I can report that our scientists posthumously reports a complete success beyond all of their calculations.

Also they've learnt how to operate space craft.

I'm sure this is nothing to concern ourselves with!
>>
>>49559033
This is why we normally don't allow humanity here

Who thought it would be a good idea?
>>
I'd like to make changes to the cafeteria here.
There aren't many options for us herbivorous lifeforms.
a-and I think I saw my cousin in the soup...
>>
>>49564981
Yeah, changes do need to be made. I don't speak for all of my group when I say this, but some of us are quite literally starving since we got banned from feeding off of the lifeforces of the other council members.
We spend months here, what the hell are we supposed to feed on?
>>
Who the fuck vomited acid in the toilet
>>
>>49564981
If I may...we at the Ulgo-Rakatha Commonwealth propose that we have a monthly rotation where each council member will serve dishes from their own empire and culture. Options for those who cannon eat certain dishes will still be available.
>>
File: galassia_settori2.jpg (102KB, 1024x432px) Image search: [Google]
galassia_settori2.jpg
102KB, 1024x432px
Why haven't you submitted to the Galactic Empire yet?
>>
>>49565054
My bad; your cafeteria sucks serious Dyss ass. You didn't lable what had processed plant material and what was purely animal protean.
>>
>>49565083
Oh boy, another emissary from these chuckle fucks. I'd offer to take you on for a few rounds, but we're currently trying to get membership to the Federation before we keep fighting their wars.
>>
>>49564882
...ah, yes, the myth of so-called "emergent" AI. If that's our criteria, then I should remind this council that the People's Ministry of Scientific Inquiry Through Democracy has yet to verify this so-called "theory".

If nothing else, at least such a definition does at least exclude machines that were designed and programmed with the intent of appearing sapient. I applaud this assembly's step in the direction of common sense.
>>
>>49565083
>thought you meant star wars
>Looked at map
>Saw Trantor

You're alright
>>
>>49564824
The Appachati Syndicates determine sapience as the ability to:
1. Self-recognize.
2. Engage in complex abstract thought.
3. Set goals outside of its programming.
>>
>>49564981
>>49565013

The Appachati Syndicates find this situation deplorable, and would like to speak with the Herbivore and Energy Processor blocs about the accommodation of your dietary requirements by our Food divisions.
>>
>>49565083
The Appachati Syndicates point out that the so-called "Galactic Empire" consists of a bunch of Luddic halfwits who live in mortal terror of pocket calculators, and therefore fail the Cultural Maturity test.
>>
>>49565077
I'm skipping whenever they serve human then. Humans defecate when they die and since they started cooking all their food live, it's been getting mixed in and the cooks either don't know or don't care.
>>
>>49565197

The Appachati Syndicates express concern over the implication that sapient life is being used as a dish, due to their past history under the Rochar Tyranny.
>>
>>49565197
You do know they stopped serving human after they were discovered to have ftl capabilities and had to be re classified out of "primitive", right?
>>
File: light-being.jpg (59KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
light-being.jpg
59KB, 500x470px
Klaatu barada nikto, members of Galactic Federation.

Xen'zo'dir would like to remind all to follow the Pact Orthonian Triactor, where into none shall attempt to violate the barriers of the temporal dimensions. Any such attempts will be immediate adjudication from our Peacekeeper forces and their planetary disintegration light weapons.

These planets are yours, do what you wish with them, in peace.
>>
>>49565225
Aw dregs, humans have FTL? When the fuck did this happen?
Who's ancient crashed ship did they stumble across? No way they developed it on their own.
>>
>>49565368
*sigh*

Are we gonna have to do math at you again?
>>
Hey, sorry I'm late again guys. My wife went into brokum. What did I miss?
>>
>>49565129

Trantor > Coruscant
>>
>>49565368
Say I somehow completely accidentally stumble across myself from another time or dimension or both, completely on accident of course. What should I do to not get disintegrated by your Peacekeeper forces?
Completely hypothetically speaking, of course.
Because I beat him over the hea- I mean I feel like beating him over the head would be the best course of action.
>>
>>49564540
Sure thing vagina chest.
>>
Greetings soft skins.
The Spidnix have come offering our new line if Genetically Altered Warriors.
Discovered living on the Tomb World of Corex VI, these reptile like organisms are what some would call 'Super Organisms'. Capable of survivoring in 99% of environments.
With just some minor alterations to their brain chemistry, these lizards have been turned into obidiant super warriors perfect to fight in any war!

Buy for only 1 million credits for 1000 soldiers!
>>
My fellow council members, I hereby request, that my Imperium of Trump, needs, and boy do we need it, a barrier, a space barrier. A barrier between us and the Mexicanicus people. They keep entering our atmosphere, entering it illegally. They bring with them crime, they bring with them rape, and spice. Now, I have talked, talked to Council Security Forces, they tell me, that everyday they see Mexicanicus ships entering, entering our atmosphere. Now, some of them might be good. Some, but, this is a problem. A big problem, and if the council refuses to take action, then I, Donald Trump, Emperor of the Imperium of Trump, will and must, take actions into my own hands. I will enter Mexicanicus space, and I will force them to pay for and build that barrier. And let me tell you my fellow council members, it will be a big barrier, a beautiful barrier, and a barrier we can all be proud of.
>>
>>49566024
Stop
>>
On behalf of the human race, please stop abducting us.
>>
>>49560289

Oh shit, I'm out before they get crumpled and take my special sauce.
>>
>>49565662
Agreed
>>
>>49566526
Don't blame us, blame the Time Lords. They got it in their heads you guys are supposed to be uplifted one individual at a time.
>>
>>49567634
Okay, fine I guess.

But why up the butt?
>>
>>49558024
>Synthetic Rights
I would like to speak on behalf of all living beings with at least four brain cells (That also means fuck you Villiyans)

Synthetics were a mistake. The Renegade Synthetic Incident shows exactly why, and I believe that whoever invented Synthetics should be slapped across the face at least 24 times.

If you want the general opinion of Rodarians, "We should exterminate them on sight with extreme prejudice and without mercy", but I am willing to let the bleeding heart synthetic sympathizers speak out on behalf of them.

Oh yes, almost forgot. Terrans, I've gotten word from the Rodarian council, and they've approved of your request to export Rodanite from our planet in return for chocolate on a weekly basis. They believe that a shipment of Rodanite for a shipment of chocolate will be a fair trade.
>>
>>49568718

Did the council have any preference of brand or was it just a general spread?
>>
>>49566526
Your request, as reviewed by the office as "Please stop abducting humans", has been declined. As we've had a recent spam problem related to the keywords "Abduction" and "Humanity", requests of a related nature will be automatically blocked by the system for seven days. As your request is suspected to be spam, you may not appeal for a re-review of your request.

Thank you for your understanding, and please try again in seven days. The empress wish you good luck in the future!
>>
>>49568918
The council and the people of Rodaria has their own preferences and tastes in regards to chocolate, so a general spread seems like the proper way to express that (though the majority of the council has a strong preference for white chocolate if that information is of any assistance). While the rumors that there's Rodarians who do not enjoy chocolate at all are indeed true, they're degenerates and thus wouldn't officially be considered Rodarians anyway.
>>
File: asfjak.png (580KB, 1028x651px) Image search: [Google]
asfjak.png
580KB, 1028x651px
Get the FUCK outta my galaxy
>>
>>49570079
How did these guys get in here again. Seriously, it's the 7th time in a row, and I am starting to think that one of us is leaking our meeting positions to them to amuse themselves with our reactions of disgust.
>>
>>49558054
I don't think you understand, representative, but we of Humanity are literally taking the floor. You will all need to find some means of suspension by which to lift yourselves, as unwarranted invasion of Human territory will be met with all due aggression.
>>
>>49570534

I knew there was a reason we liked you, cousins.
>>
>>49570534
Another upstart Lesser Race thinks they run the show.
Take a seat in the back and start filling out form 761.
Onto our next bit of bussiness.

Computer projections show that the Hyperion Fallen Empire is likely to make a resurgence at some point in the next ten years.
Suggestions?
>>
Uplifting humanity was a mistake, and I apologize deeply on behalf of my race for their poor choices in the far past.
>>
>>49572031
They will learn their place in the Federation and the Galaxy as whole.
Everyone does. Even if they don't want to.
>>
>>49572031
>>49572068
What uplifting?
>>
>>49572245
Mankind was discreetly uplifted to prevent it from destroying it self.
Have you ever heard of the Black Knight satellite?
Yeah that was Observation Station 42
>>
>>49572297
Yeah, we made that.
>>
>>49572297
That doesn't really explain anything?
>>
>>49572356
How do I put this lightly

Humans didn't discover FTL on its own.
It was more or less handed to you.
You didn't make massive break throughs in medicine and science. Members of the Federation discreetly handed the answers to questions that plagued your people
The cure for cancer
the answer to the food crisis.
What else...
I'm sure there is more I can't remember off the top of my head...
>>
>>49572521
you gave us FTL?
>>
>>49572521
>More or less
Yeah we shot down one of your observation ships and recreated it
>>
>>49558626
Don't be humanphobic. We've the species of peace.
>>
>>49572554
Yes.
>>49572614
Yes. All part of the plan.
If you see an Observation Station, its because we let you see it.
You truly believe your technology was advanced enough to not only find it, but destroy it as well?

Perhaps this is the cause of ILS
>>
>>49572731
Wait how could we have developed FTL from a space station?
>>
>>49572739
Because purposely left FLT related files on the computers
as well as an FTL drive in the hanger.
>>
>Synthetic Rights
No.

>Uplifting
Should be done on a case by case basis, every instance of possible uplifting brought before the federation.
I would argue for uplifting a species if they have unique and vital characteristics.
Otherwise their planets should be avoided and let them evolve without outside interference.

>Genetic Altering of Lesser Races.
If the Infinite Interstellar Vegan Dominion want to genetically alter themselves I think that is there own business.
>>
>>49558024
Sentient Fungus people keep infecting out order worlds and then claiming civil rights after devouring and occupying the bodies of our citizens, how do we deal with this?
>>
>>49573701
Anti fugas spray.
Anyone doing this is not part of the Federation and open season if they are threatening you
We will send you some via trade ships within the week
>>
Where did everyone go?
>>
>>49572811
Well we found that warp drive to be insufficient for our needs So we developed a new FTL called the jump drive its much more efficient.

Now on to other matters. We should discuss is the reports of these Leviathans.
>>
A rouge human maverick of the blessed coalition of Colonies, a group of highly religious human colonies that practice extensive human enhancement and union with machine sapients in the outer expanse frontier, hacks the coms. His half synthetic/half organic voice echoes throughout the hall:

"As has become tradition, the blessed coalition once again enters this ... discussion. We humbly request acknowledgement of the inalienable rights of the synthetic and augmented, given by the God-Machine who's divine motive force generates the laws of physics and reveals technology designs to all that make technology."
>>
>>49575547
Humans showed up and ruined everything.
>>
The Crown Scientist of Brightstar would like to remind the Federation and its members that there is a reason why we lobbied for the outlawing of synthetic technology. And yet the majority saw fit to ignore the warnings of the brightest minds of the galaxy. Ignorance leads to pointless conflicts and waste of lives, and this is no different.

With all done and said, the Crown Scientist would like to let you know that we forgave the ignorant who dismissed our warnings, for we're currently working on a weapon that can identity and destroy synthetics without putting robots and artificially intelligence at risk.

In addition, the Crown Scientist would like to happily inform the Federation that the progress on a special warp drive that can take us from galaxy to galaxy in seconds is going swimmingly! Assuming no unfortunate incidents or nice breakthroughs, the time of the warp drive's completion is estimated to be 4.3 years. We hope to bring good news next meeting.
>>
>>49577226
Some memebers of the coalition make use of AI for assistance but we don't allow them to use synthetic bodies will they be affected by this weapon.
>>
File: Goa'uld lord.jpg (22KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
Goa'uld lord.jpg
22KB, 540x360px
Greetings, I am lord Aniei, but you may also refer to me as "lord", "master" or "god".
But that's not why I have come. You see I am need of host bodies for my kin to "reside" in. As all my Jaffa slaves have been renederd usless by that vile toxin that makes them live without a symbiote. So before I am to resort to violence, are there any volunteers?
>>
>>49577289
If they don't use synthetic bodies, there should be no risks of them being affected. The Scientocracy make use of artificial intelligence too for a variety of purposes, and having the anti-synthetic weapon affect them would be the very definition of suicide.
>>
>>49577319
There will be no need for violence, for the Scientocracy happen to have death row inmates on our prison station near one of our moons. We initially wanted to use some as "assistants" for some risky projects, but these projects were cancelled out of financial issues. How many do you require?
>>
>>49577368
All, I need to rebould my system holdings. And I want to be worshipped again. Is there anyway to make them forgetting everything? I want them to treat me like a god, and with prior knowledge of the galaxy they will not likley worship me
>>
>>49577323
Well that's a relief.
I have a second question for the scientocracy If you have the time.
One of our patrols found massive space borne beast wondering an out in the daxraga system. We were wondering if you have any data on such creatures.
>>
>>49577390
The Scientocracy always has the solution. We have invented a serum that, once injected inside someone's temporal lobe, will force them into a deep sleep. After 24 hours, they will wake up with no memory of their past lives. While they're difficult to wake up during the sleep, I'd recommend not trying to wake them up. If they wake up before the serum has completely removed their memory, they might violently attack, die or both. So we're gonna need to ask for your patience if possible.

If, for any reasons, you require their memory to be restored (we doubt you will ever need to do that since there's nothing special about any of the prisoners) we've invented another type of serum that also forces them to sleep, the difference being that their memory will be restored after 24 hours.

Once they're sent to you, the "freed" prisoners should be deep sleeping and ready for what you need them for. We will attach a clock to tell you how much longer they're sleeping.
>>49577393
A quick search on the 'Scientocratic Database' indicates that your patrol has found a Ragaldon, which makes it home in the Daxraga System. Mighty, intelligent and radioactive, the Ragaldon's natural ability to camouflage in space was the subject of the Scientocracy's research on cloaking technology. We owe much to it. It also loves feeding on plutonium, which is the reason for the beast's abnormal levels of radioactivity.

The good news is that it's generally docile as long as you're not carrying a large quantity of plutonium onboard, you're not provoking it or you're not getting too close to it. The bad news is if you did carry a large quantity of plutonium onboard, it will start stalking your ship in an effort to figure out if you have a storage of plutonium somewhere else. It might be a beast, but it's intelligent enough to understand the concepts of cargo ships and storage buildings.

But I am sure that your patrols don't carry a large quantity of plutonium, so you shouldn't be worried.
>>
>>49576242
Leviathans don't exist, everyone knows they're just a lie made up by the Federation to restrict space travel!
>>
>>49565907
At least I'm not multicellular.

I hope you get a yeast infection.
>>
>>49577655
The patrols no but we're conducting experiment using it in the near by kalso system on its many barren and frozen worlds so i should alert the military dates and corporate entities doing tests in those systems to be on high alert >>49577672
No they are most certainly not in fact they've had a bad tendency to apear on the edges of human held space.
>>
>>49577319
Take a seat in the back and fill out form 8932, then turn it over to Stacy in Organic Resources. You will be contacted in 6-8 weeks on the matter.
>>
Sorry I'm late.
>>
Is there any more matters to dicuss
>>
File: hork.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hork.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
>>49581065

H̕͏̷̨O̵̡Ŕ̨҉͠K̛ ̛͝H́͘Ơ̷̛͘R̢͟͡͠Ḱ̀͠ ҉̛҉̨̛H̴̴̸͝O͏̀̕͞R҉̵́K̀͏ ̢҉͟H͡͡Ò͞͏̶̧R̵̴̸͜K̨͜ ̴̡̛̛͞H̛O҉̶̛̀R̀̕͡͠K̷̷̶̀͞ ̨͞H̵̀̀̕Ò͢͠R̢̨Ķ̸

̸̵̴H͏҉͏o̶̶͜͢ŗ̶̛ḱ̢̛͜͜ ̶҉̷͜h͏̸̀͠o̴͜͞͝r̵͜k̸̀͝ ̴̧h̵̢͢o͘҉̵ŕ̶͘k͜͞ ̴́h̵̛͠͞͞ǫ̧͞͏ŗ͝͝͡k̵̴̀͠?̧҉̛̕͜ ҉̶̷̕H́҉̧o̴̢̢͘r͘͘͠͞k̵̛̀͝ ̢̨͏̵h̸̴̨̨o̴̡͠r̕̕͟͟͠k̷̸̵̨̕.̧̨́͘͟ ̴̸̡Ḩ̷͜ó̡ŗ̡k͠͏̢͏ ̨͡h̕͟͠o͜͏̵r͜͢͝k̶͞҉͡ ̶͟h̸̨o͜͡ŕ͞k͝ ҉́h̸̡òr̸̸̡̀͟k̷̨ ̴̷͟h̴̨̧o͠r҉̷̕ḱ͡͠͠ ͏̷͏h̷ơ̵̧̕r̛҉̕҉ḱ̛ ̵̷̶h҉o̧r̡̡̢̧͘k̛͘͟͞,̴̴̕͢ ̡́́͡͞h̨̛͜͝͡o̵̡͢͠r͞k͠ ̶̡̢͠h́͟͞o̷̴̧͢r̶͟k̨̀͘͢͟.̴͡͡͞҉ ̷͟H́́͜o̶̕͟͡r̶̡̀k͠ ̸h̵̶o͠͡͠r̀̀k͏̛͝ ̢͏̴h̡̛̀o̵̕r̸͏k҉͝ ̡҉̡H̷̵O҉̷̴͘͠R̕Ḱ͘͏̶͘ ̷̡͟H́͘O̵͞͡R̨̛̀̀̀Ķ̴̷̸͟ ̵̕H̴Ó̡̕͘͜R̶̡̨͘͘Ḱ̴̡̡̨ ̸̧̧͜H̶͞҉͟O͞Ŕ̵͞K̵̕̕.̢́́͜
>>
>>49581800
On behalf of the Scientocracy, I am going to have to disagree with your illogical suggestions, propositions and ideas.
>>
>>49582852
Typical green bloods, clinging to logic like sinking skyhook. Let the Horker speak!
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.