[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Bullshit Yu-Gi-Oh cards. This motherfucker can negate the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: treatoad_by_plorks-da7tve6.png (1MB, 740x1079px) Image search: [Google]
treatoad_by_plorks-da7tve6.png
1MB, 740x1079px
ITT: Bullshit Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

This motherfucker can negate the effect of a spell/trap/monster you activate, destroy them and THEN PUT THEM ON THEIR SIDE OF THE FIELD.

Completely ruins the combo of almost any deck. Makes the Dem Bois deck actually viable. It was added to y-go-pro a while ago.
>>
>>49556635
Dem Bois?
>>
>>49556694
http://myyugiohdeck.wikia.com/wiki/Frog_Deck
>>
I don't even play YuGiOh and I can tell you're a scrub by the way you complain.

Reading the card it doesn't even seem that bad, you have spawn a token with it to do that effect and it's completely telegraphed so you're opponent can just cast the least beneficial spell/trap.
>>
>>49556635
Frog the Jam will never get no love....
>>
>>49556894
its pretty broken and no you don't have to make a token, theres nothing about tokens written on the card.
to be fair bahamut shark will get ban or limited after this cards out of print, and this will become at least semi-limited.
but until then I'll be siding 3 prohibition just to cripple this type of deck
>>
>>49556894
>Reading the card it doesn't even seem that bad, you have spawn a token with it to do that effect and it's completely telegraphed so you're opponent can just cast the least beneficial spell/trap.
Oh then you don't activate the effect, and when they do use a spell that's actually useful, you do.

Because that's what it does. It's an almost free, once-per-turn "fuck your card." But it's even worse when you realize per turn means each player's turn, so on their turn you can fuck one of their cards, then on your turn you can say "fuck your traps too" and blast past them.
>>
File: Ronintoadin-TF05-JP-VG.png (487KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
Ronintoadin-TF05-JP-VG.png
487KB, 544x544px
>>49556635
>Frog XYZ
Might dust off the frog deck.
>>
>>49556635
Frogs viable again? Can I play my Froglancer deck again with this?
>>
>>49558742
>>49558620
Frogs topped in OCG
>>
>>49556894
>you have spawn a token with it to do that effect
>You can send 1 Aqua-Type monster you control or in your hand to the Graveyard:
>or in your hand
>>
>>49556635
nigga if you want a game that isn't full of busted cards then stop playing YGO. Get out while you still can.

I feel like those people who tell others to stop playing dnd
>>
>>49559595
>spoiler
Congrats on knowing your right for the first time
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.