[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a GM to avoid GM's girlfriend from happening?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1350917451536.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1350917451536.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
Is it possible for a GM to avoid GM's girlfriend from happening?
>>
Don't bring grillfriend the games.
Alternatively. don't even get one.
>>
>>49556582
Have a girlfriend that knows what the fuck is going on, and have her and the DM be good enough friends that he can smack her character around along with everyone else's.
>>
>>49556837
>don't even get one.
This desu
>>
>>49556582
As long as she's legitimately into the hobby and not just there for male attention and companionship, and is also mature enough to not expect special treatment nor perceive equal treatment as a personal attack, then yeah it should be fine.

Surprisingly, fa/tg/uys, but women are people too.

Though to be fair, my experience is with my wife, not a GF
>>
Absolutely. My boyfriend and I are in multiple games the other one runs, and we don't give one another any special treatment in the game itself. Maybe a bit of private ERP with NPC's every now and then, but that's very much us fooling around in private rather than something which has any impact on the game itself.
>>
>>49556582
Don't let her be the GM's girlfriend, treat her as another player.

Alternatively, if you're not the GM or girlfriend, walk away from the fucking table. Other games will come along.
>>
>>49556582
Yeah, but she has to be there as a player and not as the GM's gf. Same rules apply to all people involved. Bring your significant other if they're interested in participating in the game, not because someone wants more cuddle times.
>>
>>49556582
My GM's wife is in both campaigns he's running and it's fine. She players her character well and does any manipulation in character to other characters never to the GM.
Board games are a totally different story, but she's unapologetic about that.
>>
File: 1452491973710.jpg (514KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1452491973710.jpg
514KB, 1280x1707px
>>49556582
Yeah, it's easy.

Honestly most if not almost every single GM'S GIRLFRIEND thing on this site is not stuff that actually happened, hell most stuff on this site never happened.

It's a blend of people being buttmad they don't have a partner to game with, some sperging over a new player, and at best playful nepotism.

Often you see these stories and it comes across more like a GM treating their girlfriend like a new player (which they often are) and autists for some reason think it's special treatment beyond what any new player typically receives.
>>
>>49556582
>be in a game with long time bros
>DMbro's gf joins
>ohlawdyherwego.jpg
>her character has the most solid backstory
>she roleplays as well as us "vets"
>she becomes team leader after the former leader PC died
>her character has plot armor 17 meters thick, but it's because DMbro is rolling in the open and is apparently just bad at rolling dice

It's not always bad, just don't give her special treatment and make sure she knows the rules
>>
>>49558027
My favorite was that greentext of the guy who kept trying to hit on his DM's girlfriend, and then sperged out when people didn't tell him what he wanted to hear.

I think the conclusion was "I don't deserve my pain, she'd be better with me" or some such hilarity.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.