[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MtG Flavor, Lore and Fiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: MtG_Flavor_General_1.jpg (2MB, 2448x2672px) Image search: [Google]
MtG_Flavor_General_1.jpg
2MB, 2448x2672px
>http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/bottled-2016-09-28

Nissa is an autistic environmentalist, Chandra is angry, they get put in a box together.

Discuss.
>>
File: cardart_KLD_Deadlock-Trap.jpg (383KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
cardart_KLD_Deadlock-Trap.jpg
383KB, 850x500px
Also, there's this.
>>
>>49550242
What's meant to be going on there
>>
>We could planeswalk out if here
>but i think it's a better idea to watch an old woman die
>and possibly die ourselves

Literally what. given how the card works i expected somehow the chamber made walking impossible but what actually happened was just nonsensical. at least one if them should've left to GET HELP SAVING THE OLD LADY.
>>
>>49550304
elf rape. the bad kind, where the elf rapes you.
>>
>>49550304
Nissa is giving Chandra a taste of her green mana.
>>
>>49550317

Couldn't they just like, Planeswalk away, then Planeswalk back outside of the trap?
>>
>>49550304
What's meant to be going on is that they're meant to be trapped in some sort of anti-magic box.

What it looks like:
>Roadrage Nissa behind a steering wheel while Chandra's sitting on the dashboard making faces against the windscreen.
>Chandra crying out in agony while Nissa pounds her with her Bane of Bala Ged.
>Nissa and Chandra practicing in front of the mirror for when they're going to visit the dentist later in the day.
>>
>>49550463
ostensibly, pinpointing aspecific location on a plane to walk to is difficult without intimate familiarity. nissa could've at least walked back to the market and made her way to the tunnels with help in tow.
>>
File: file.png (320KB, 357x498px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
320KB, 357x498px
>>49550317
Neither of them even tried to planeswalk, it was just "Hey planeswalking exists".

I'm assuming you can't planeswalk out of the box, somehow.

Don't worry though, Ajani will save the day somehow.
>>
>>49550504
>>49550463
>>49550317
I think it's pretty clear the old woman would die before help arrives. I don't see anything wrong with planeswalking either. It's not using magic on the box, it's using it on yourself to walk.
>>
>>49550581
Ajani has a whole host of issues I'm awaiting answers on at this point. The worst part about Ajani is that beyond not making sense, he's completely unnecessary.

>>49550601
except it's not pretty clear, because planeswalking is instantaneous, and they've decided that both of them need to sit and watch her die instead of even trying anything.
>>
>>49551477
>Ajani is that beyond not making sense, he's completely unnecessary.

Shut your whore mouth... Ajani is always necessary!
>>
>>49551595
Look if you're an ajani fan that's fine but he's a narrative nonsequitor. He's never even met anyone in the Gatewatch, there is literally no reason for him to show up, and even when they contrive a reason for him, there's no narrative reason why Ajani would be the one saving the day and not anyone who actually has a stake in the fucking superfriends.
>>
>>49551781
The only route I could see them taking in justifying Ajani's presence would be him hearing about the gatewatch through that new planeswalker grapevine going on. When he hears about it he departs to Ravnica, meets Jace and/or Gideon for whatever nonsense they wrote up for him, but before he gets their help they ask of Ajani to head over Kaladesh and check up on the girls. His cat nose soul powers let him find the soul of chandra and Nissa and he busts them out.
>>
>>49551781
He could be looking to kick Tezzy's shit in because he works for Bolas.
>>
>>49552001
>>49552719
both of these are likely scenarios, and i think tezzeret is the only person involved in kaladesh with any relationto ajani, but plabeswalker grapevine is a contrivance and chasing tezzeret makes no sense since a) he has no idea where tezz is and b) last we saw him he was kinda occupied on Theros proselytizing atheism. I'm assuming it goes something something grapevine something something liliana checks back in with the boys something something ajani overhears liliana telling jace tezz is back and basically goes "wait he's not dead? I'mma fuck his shit."
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.