[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ FUMBBL League Season 5 has begun! Team reviews to follo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 37

File: cabalvision.jpg (41KB, 338x273px) Image search: [Google]
cabalvision.jpg
41KB, 338x273px
/tg/ FUMBBL League Season 5 has begun! Team reviews to follow.

Previous Thread >>49472974
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

Stunty Leeg handbook:
https://fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

/tg/ Stunty Leeg group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

/tg/ Secret League group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O
>>
File: BBSpikey2.jpg (12KB, 288x144px) Image search: [Google]
BBSpikey2.jpg
12KB, 288x144px
So circumstances dictate that I'll be sitting out this season for the most part, but as promised ages ago, a Vet League overview for Season V, brought to you by "Spike! Just Block It!":

For the most part we can probably say Season V is a definite passing of the torch. Most of the long-running titans have decided against re-entering for a chance at a Cup, most of them taking the time off to enjoy plum endorsement deals - with two trophies under their belts you might have seen the Quickslithers modeling for the upscale leather brand Slibli Vutton.

This does mean that this season we have a whole crop of up-and-comers. Plucky challengers from last season are now this year's heavyweights, and a new crop of promising rookie teams have come up hungry for glory - but the one thing in common is that none of the teams this year have a prior League Leader or Championship award.
>>
first for lizardmen are op try hard crutch team and fumbbl looks so ugly you all must be 50 years old to play
>>
File: jimandbob2.jpg (56KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
jimandbob2.jpg
56KB, 600x338px
>>49539262
And without further ado - the team lineup for Season V, in no particular order:
Snorkland Soulless - This Nurgle team is probably the one to be watched. The Soulless have a middling record but pulled out all the stops in Season IV to make it all the way to, mostly by brutalizing the opposition with well-placed fouls - in particular shattering the Red Fang Rocket's hopes in Season IV. In just 2 seasons they've inflicted a staggering 37 casualties! Coach roflcopter definitely aim to win by attrition over the season's run - if they can secure a playoff spot while maiming a few stars they'll have another shot at the championship.

Doomstar Requiem - With Animeted Clothing off playing exhibition games and promoting idoru concerts in faraway Nippon, Doomstar now takes the place as the top Chaos Dwarf team. The last season saw the team lose some of the luck that carried them through the rookie league season, but coach Logicsfate more than made up for it by stepping up the quality of the Requiem's tactical play after losses early in the season. With old league heavyweights out of the picture this season is Doomstar's chance to shine brightly!

Maximum Marvelous Maiden - After taking a hiatus in Season IV the "chooo-kawaii~" vampires have finally, finally graduated to the Vet League (or according to some sources, unceremoniously booted out of the Rookie League due to age concerns). Don't worry fans, they'll always be 18 in your hearts! Age controversies aside, the Maidens have more than what it takes - watch out for the absolutely monstrous team onee-chan Sky Singer Sora-sama, who hits like an ogre while still shrieking with the voice of an angel.
>>
I remember when we talked about minis and making blood bowl pitches, rip
>>
File: BBSpikey.jpg (5KB, 300x80px) Image search: [Google]
BBSpikey.jpg
5KB, 300x80px
>>49539282
Just Elf My League Up - With One Night Rack mired in controversy after their "tactical throw" in season IV (and then getting eliminated in the first round of the playoffs!), coach Tooby has decided to sidestep the whole NAF investigation by quickly signing back on with the freshly graduated Elf My League Up. Will elf sacrifices be enough this season to wash away Tooby's sins? Drama aside, JEMLU had a fantastic showing in their season 3 introduction with little in the way of lasting damage. Smart leveraging of the vast inducements they'll get in the Veteran's League coupled with their natural talent will likely see this team a playoff spot at the very least.

South City Scum - Coach ph0enyx13 returns to his original team after a brief foray getting in touch with his southern ancestors in the Rebel Risers. While their record hasn't been outstanding the Scum seem to be favoured by Nuffle in exactly the right moments. With an experienced core of Blitzers and not just one, but two dirty players, a little luck on casualties could be all this team needs to advance this season.

I dairy you to try - They grow up so fast! It's taken two seasons for this Chaos team, but coach ramciamciam can finally enjoy having Block on almost half his team. ClawPOMB glory is still a long ways away, but the dark days of no-Block Chaos are far behind him. However, the League composition this season is considerably more even than the bash-inclined leagues of that past few seasons - and ball-handling is still one critical weakness that has yet to be plugged. IDYTT will have to be careful about holding and defending the ball in the face of quicker and more ball-competent teams this season.
>>
File: New and improved.png (7MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
New and improved.png
7MB, 3072x2304px
>>
File: BBdarkelf.jpg (108KB, 964x542px) Image search: [Google]
BBdarkelf.jpg
108KB, 964x542px
>>49539306
Lizards Gone Bad - The most heavily bankrolled Lizard team in recent league history is finding that no amount of money can buy you talent! Saurus development is steady but average; while most of the team core now has Block the team is still hurting on diversity. A few key Saurus scores could easily bring this team into a very strong composition, but with the varied opposition in Season V it may be difficult for coach Veyrr to juggle long-term Saurus growth with the immediate need for wins.

Emo Demolition Squad - With the Knife-Ears recalled to Naggaroth for extended product brainstorming, EDS finds itself now the senior Dark Elf team in the league. While unable to make the playoffs in Season IV, they had a relatively gentle line-up of opponents and spent most of the last season building their core competencies and are entering this season with tremendous strength - a full positional lineup of 4 Blitzers and 2 Witches. Coach dashergeaux has spent a great deal of time building EDS into a lean, mean, angsty machine and the team has not just star players but tremendous redundancy; all the positionals have Blodge with even a Guard lineman will round out the mix. On paper the EDS is a huge favourite this season, but if they begin losing stars early in the season they might try hard and it won't even matter.

Claw and Chord - C&C represent the more junior Dark Elf team, with only one season under the belt. Though less developed than EDS, their players are beginning to show far more individual talent and might be able to play with a more free-wheeling style than the typical regimented Dark Elf advance. Like JEMLU, their success this season will depend on whether coach Delta_Sigma can leverage the large inducements available alongside his team's raw talents.
>>
>South City Scum v I dairy you try rematch

third time is the charm as both of the coaches with the biggest cocks in the league match up for the third time to break the 1-1 tie
>>
Don't miss that tomorrow will be the first game for the final elf team in the rookies! Finally Tendril will show everyone how it's really done when Fine China faces off against Sasasing's Kangz at 20:00. Expect touchdowns and dead elfs galore!
>>
File: bob-and-jim.jpg (66KB, 300x412px) Image search: [Google]
bob-and-jim.jpg
66KB, 300x412px
>>49539319
Monkey Business - Blood Bowl is a time honoured tradition for all salarymen and Monkey Business continues the trend of "accountants turned ballers" started by way back at the dawn of the /tg/ league by the Salary Simyins. Season 4 was a rough one for Monkey Business but their major assets chimpanzee and gorilla assets are still healthy, and cashflow is good enough for unexpected replacements. With the league composition swinging back towards a balance of ball-playing teams and bash teams, coach CMonkey might find the economic climate of this season far more favourable for a bull market charge to a playoff spot.

Corpo Orcs - With both the Red Fang Rockets and the Wurld's Ej Face Fumpers out, Orc representation in the league comes down to the Corpo Orcs Orcish Resources Department. A little League affirmative action in the form of inducements will need to be spent wisely by coach Swolin if the Corpo Orcs want a promotion beyond middle management. In terms of actual team strengths, their Blitzer core is well on the way towards stardom and Orc armour should make the team far less vulnerable to taking harsh cuts to staff.

Chumps of War - An Ogre team with a 1:1 W/L in their first season? Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming. Chumps of War is showing amazing promise for a young Ogre team, and perhaps their success can be attributed to their very deep Snotling swarm-er, bench. Sure, most of them might be thin green smears by halftime, but their (tiny) presence on the pitch is enough to keep the team's Ogres clear to do important stuff, like dropping the ball, or drooling and staring blankly into space. The Vet League is a tough place, and even tougher for an Ogre team fresh out of the Rookie League, but fans who like an underdog story will be hard pressed to find a better team to follow this season than the Chumps.

This Season's League Report is brought to you by Spike! Remember, Just Block It!
>>
File: argebtunian skank.jpg (101KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
argebtunian skank.jpg
101KB, 540x720px
>he plays a team with strength 4
>what a little bitch
>>
File: elves.jpg (11KB, 236x245px) Image search: [Google]
elves.jpg
11KB, 236x245px
>>49539881
>He plays team with agility 4
>what a fag
>>
>>49539881
>>49540081
Humans or bust.
>>
>>49539441
>the coaches with the biggest cocks

The cocks in your ass dont really count as yours.
>>
>>49539282
>last season saw the team lose some of the luck that carried them through the rookie league season, but coach Logicsfate more than made up for it by stepping up the quality of the Requiem's tactical play after losses early in the season. With old league heavyweights out of the picture this season is Doomstar's chance to shine brightly!

1st thing: thank you for doing this. 2nd thing: Were you thinking about a different team when you wrote this?
>>
>>49540907
On a reread I realize the phrasing mixes up the chronology - that should be referring to "their" last season - i.e. their performance in Season III, not Season IV - they didn't play in Season IV of course.

Their 2 losses and a tie in Season III were against old league heavyweights so the future is pretty bright for them this season.
>>
I have trouble going against rookie orcs. I can't outbash them and if I try to mark the black orcs to isolate them my players usually just end up getting injured.
>>
>>49541926
No no, you don't understand. He is saying that Doomstar are just lucky and aren't skillful. As the coach of the team I would take his opinion.
>>
>>49542069
Sounds like you should play lizards
>>
dead
>>
>>49544821

Not as dead as the Poundinator.
>>
Friendly reminder the last rookie to put their game in the scheduler is a friend of penis13.
>>
>>49540161
What about Thralls with dodge?
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=893581

Maximum Marvelous Maiden vs. Lizards Gone Bad.
>>
>>49547714
>new vamp doesn't have a fetish waifu portrait

0/10
>>
>>49547797
I need to go bother King_Mad for that.
>>
I just realized how shit the /tg/ looks inside the d20, it would look much better if it was just tg

the slashes almost nearly line up with the white lines of the d20 and looks utter garbage
>>
I think it would've been better to blitz with the thrall on turn 7, and dodge the vamp out so you're deeper, this makes you safer from getting hit by a lizard and safer against your two bloodlust rolls to score
>>
>>49547714
This game ended 0-0. Dammit.

Also, Yasui rolled 5+5.
>>
Lizards Gone Bad vs Maximum Marvelous Maiden
ends 0-0

Vampires were thirsty after sleeping for a season, Lizards made the mistake of trying to give ball to a saurus.
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=893644

kangz vs fine china
>>
>>49550340
we wuz qings n shiet
>>
>>49550340

This ended 1 - 0 for the Fine China, proving once and for all that you need to be a Tendril tier lucker to make an av7 elf team work for you.

Logicsfate reportedly looking into starting an elf team next season.
>>
>>49550340
zzz
>>
>>49552578

Because one death and two MNG's is really lucky, right?
>>
>>49552649

The same or worse happened to the other teams and they lost.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUXS2ab7mRs

>/bbg/ in a nutshell
>>
>>49552773
Please stop advertising your channel here.
>>
>>49552773

Why would you do this
>>
File: blood_bowl_by_blouson-d8baw99.jpg (197KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
blood_bowl_by_blouson-d8baw99.jpg
197KB, 1024x724px
>>49539500
Will there be predictions/forecasts for the Rookie league once everyone has had a chance to strut their stuff?
>>
>>49554131
That first season for a team is so swingy. Too much can go wrong in one game for teams still poor.
>>
>>49554172
It really is feast or famine for rookies if they spiral up or down. I've only seen 2-3 rookie teams come out average their first season and do okay in their second.
>>
>>49554277
And some teams just blow away expectations, like Tendril's Norse team in their season. Having less injuries than some of the av9 teams.
>>
Should dark elves get M access on doubles?
>>
>>49555375
They get it on singles on Pact
>>
>>49555375
Only if wardancers can get Hypnotic Gaze as a base or level up skill.
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=893796
>>
>>49556529
Nice job CMonkey
>>
File: Turnover.jpg (48KB, 374x220px) Image search: [Google]
Turnover.jpg
48KB, 374x220px
>>49556529
Moment of the game
>>
File: GIF.gif (377KB, 779x694px) Image search: [Google]
GIF.gif
377KB, 779x694px
>>49557281
Now in gif format
>>
File: bb_illus_comp_101.jpg (82KB, 555x389px) Image search: [Google]
bb_illus_comp_101.jpg
82KB, 555x389px
Hey /bbg/ I have a question. My love for blood bowl is on the rise once again, and I was thinking about getting a real life league started in my area. The problem is, the one nearby lgs we have is dominated by two games, Magic The Gathering, and Warhammer 40k. And even then Warhammer is mainly played one day a week and is regulated to a bare bones community page while the main one is flooded with MTG announcements.

So my question is, how should I advertise and drum up interest in the game? How do I get people to invest in a team and get a league going? And if I were to get people interested, how many supplies should I buy (pitches, dice, range ruler,etc) and how much should I regulate to the coaches themselves? My biggest ear is that those who show interest will be scared away by the sizable single purchase they would have to drop to get started; especially since I only have one set of dice and pitch to go around...
>>
>>49558598
Ask the owner if you can put a signup sheet up.
>>
>>49558598
There's a new boxset of BB coming out this winter, you may wait for that and try to get people into the game using that.
>>
>>49558618
>>49558613
I jsut found this while looking for alternative miniatures.

Perhaps using these would be best to use for people still on the fence about investing in the game fully. But the pitches to players price is still a problem.
>>
>>49558968
fuck forgot the link

http://www.impactminiatures.com/index.php?option=impactgames_profile&id=EB_PAPM
>>
>>49558598

The Warhammer guys will be easier, they can easily proxy models from 40k for various teams. If they get hooked they'll no doubt go out and buy proper models eventually, they've already got the miniatures bug after all.

If you're trying to rope in MtG people it'd be better to offer introductory games with your own models.
>>
Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d6)

>>49561080
On the head? That's an armor roll
>>
>>49562013
Even stunties would resist that
>>
>>49558598
>So my question is, how should I advertise and drum up interest in the game?

NAF has fliers you can print out

>Pitches?

If you can make some that you can just leave at the FLGS with the workers there
>>
File: bb_pitch_18may2014-900x675.jpg (144KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
bb_pitch_18may2014-900x675.jpg
144KB, 900x675px
this guy just bought a roll of fabric and cut it to size, put a dot grid on it and away he went.

Later he spray paints it green, tapes off football lines and sprays those white, then he stencils a team logo in the middle.

Looks really good imo
>>
File: bb-field-sprayed-900x675.jpg (79KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
bb-field-sprayed-900x675.jpg
79KB, 900x675px
>>49562527
sprayed
>>
File: bb_field_finished.jpg (103KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
bb_field_finished.jpg
103KB, 1000x563px
>>49562533
with the finished lines
>>
File: BB addict.jpg (139KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
BB addict.jpg
139KB, 716x960px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpwGLyXaQ4g

First block, both down, both break armour, ko'd witch elf, badly hurt beastman

nuffle is pleased
>>
Don't forget this evening at 23:00 server time the match between the old rookies GGF and League of Orcy Gentlmen
>>
>>49562744
my god. i nearly had a fucking stroke when he surfed that elf
>>
>>49563065
yeah me too, they point out later how colossal their fuckup was but holy shit

of all their videos this is the most "how NOTto play this game"
>>
Rolled 6, 1 = 7 (2d6)

Rolling armour break against witch elf
>>
Why is the FUMBBL RNG so broken? It would be a lot more fun if they just fixed the dice. I guess the clueless eurotrash that made the client probably don't even realize.
>>
File: laughing elves.jpg (102KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
laughing elves.jpg
102KB, 300x269px
>>49563654
>>
>>49562744
Oh boy first turn block and this is already tumbling down
>>
File: christer.jpg (65KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
christer.jpg
65KB, 304x304px
I hear the FUMBBL admins all suck each other off in a big circle, like a Eurotrash human centipede.
>>
>>49563654
>>49565227
Is this the new Penis13 attempt to be funny?
>>
>>49554277
The early-game elf teams can often do pretty well even in the case of brutal attrition - Dark Elves and Wood Elves can both claw their way back with good play.

>>49554131
I generally don't do season overviews for Rookies mostly for my own sanity, and quite frankly there isn't a lot to talk about for a team with no history. Consider it an incentive to bring your team to the Vet level.
>>
yeah, join the vets, play against tv1600 chaos, chaos dwarf, nurgle, you know, just have your team murdered beyond usability and forcibly retire them
>>
>>49565683
How much more of a pussy can you get? Do you only join no-bash leagues with resurrection as well?
>>
>>49565683
and that's why you take another round in the rookies
>>
>>49565843
>Taking 2 rounds in the rookies
Not every is as big a faggot as you, CMonkey.
>>
>>49550340
>>49552578
Hardly lucky at all. Poor Khemri just fed their Tomb Guardians into the surf machine.
>>
>>49565683
Don't be a fucking pussy. The only team that got claw was Chaos Dwarves and that was from dubs on level ups.
>>
>>49566012
Oh my bad, the Nurgle has a single claw + mighty blow player.
>>
The RNG is flawed in FUMBBL, it's implementation is bugged. The admins are too fucking stupid to notice, most of them can barely spell. Also, most of the players are ugly nerd faggots and greasy crybaby wops.
>>
>>49565843
>team is not rookies
>they join the rookie league

good non sequitur
>>
>>49566293
I am at least one of those things, I'll admit.
>>
>>49565964
I wonder who this butthurt, turbo-faggot might be?

Must be somebody who is shit at the game, but too retarded to realize it.

Hmmm.
>>
Hey kids, wanna watch some memes and speed?

GGF vs League of Orcy Gentlmen

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=894018
>>
>>49565260
Why do you fucking nigglers think that is me?
>>
>>49567827
Because you are the league retard.
>>
>>49567888
>league has Ignored, Veyrr, Av, Special eddy, Mauled, Tooby, Crab, Ayy, threepac, ect
>calling me the retard
>>
>>49567907
>etc
There you go
>>
>>49567585
damn, I gotta head out, someone link me the replay when this game ends
>>
>>49567907
Wow man why you gotta include me in there, rude
>>
>>49567907
what's wrong with 3pac? he's a cool guy
>>
>>49567907
At least im not on the list.
>>
>>49568383
>etc
>>
>>49568392
Fine, at least im not on the short list.
>>
>>49568404
To be fair I think everyone that plays in the league is etc.
>>
>>49568314
t. threepac
>>
>>49567585
Game ended with a 3-1 score for GGF. Sanic was almost dead, as well as Archibald Pumpwagon, but both got saved by an APO. Matal Knackels and Creem suffered a painful death by orc punches in the end.
>>
>>49565683
Nurgle has no guard.
>>
What do you guys do when the other player is raging / frustrated in chat? usually I just stay quiet unless they make a joke about it or something. Nothing triggers me more than when I'm having bad luck and someone says something like "oof, bad dice bro"
>>
File: Checklist.png (91KB, 1080x270px) Image search: [Google]
Checklist.png
91KB, 1080x270px
So we know Nurgle will be rounding out the current batch of DLC teams in Blood Bowl 2
How do you think things will look after they're out? Any personal wishes for the next round of team releases?
>>
>>49573043

Pro Elves, Chaos Dwarves, Slann, Khemri.
>>
>>49573043
underworld, amazon. releasing any of the stunty teams before they fix the treasury stuff is a surefire way to make sure basically noone plays stunties
>>
>>49573043
>Slann is now the only team without team logos in the BB2 game files
>>
>>49574914
Wasn't there a mention of them in the files before? I might be remembering wrong.
>>
>>49575101
Not that I've seen, besides the star players that are just reskinned skinks. I don't dig particularly deeply into the files, though.
>>
>last rookie game still not scheduled
>only 2/3 vet games scheduled

Time to grab your pitchforks and torches soon
>>
So was secret league just a one time thing or what?

We've been off season for like 2 months now.
>>
>>49576782
Secret League was meant to be something to hold over the masses between main season. I might start it up again since this season has low coach count if people want it.
>>
>>49572096
just ignore them
>>
>>49573043
chaos pact

>>49573161
>Slann, in a GW sanctioned product

ahahahahahaha, keep dreaming
>>
>>49576982
which is a shame, because they're the most mechanically interesting addition to the game out of the 3 extra races and a million times more interesting than the shit human team variation cyanide added

>>49565260
whoever they are they're getting more desperate to be noticed
>>
>>49578557
>mechanically interesting

not really
>>
>>49576842
I'm down, not sure about the "people" though.
>>
>>49576842
>>49579698
Fuck off Crab, it's stunty season 2.
>>
>>49580320
Stunty's old and busted.
>>
Bertha...
>>
>>49580342

Like this thread.
>>
>>49578557
>it's a human team with very long legs and leap on every player
Wow. Such mechanics.
>>
>>49583159
they're closer to elves than humans you NERD
>>
>>49583206
They only have one positional with 4 ag. Everyone else lines up with human counterparts. Look for yourself.

Slann gets more praise for being a mediocre design than any other team and I have no idea where it comes from.

If I could remove three teams from official rosters, Slann, Underworld, and Chaos Pact would be them.
>>
>>49583293
Why chaos pact and underworld? Underworld is basically a good stunty team, and chaos pact with gspm on normals players means you can have some real interesting teams
>>
>>49583464
>claw access
>interesting
>>
last games never
>>
>>49583293
leave underworld and chaos pact alone you nigger
>>
>>49583965

I've heard back from the Rookies, but neither LogicsFate or roflcopter has been on yet.
>>
>>49585104

We agreed to Sunday morning as ROFL wasn;t on almost at all this week, He never accepted the scheduler.
>>
How would you buff amazons?
>>
>>49586921
Give their Blitzers av8. I don't care enough about them to remember the stats and skills of all the other players.
>>
>>49586921
you have to be careful with them because the nature of the team (tons of skills, cheap players) means they will be easily broken at low tv if buffed too much. i think giving them all a access on normals would be alright. they already have dodge so it's not like giving them a acces is huge. mostly just for sidestep, and jumpup for the blitzers. would also have the side effect of those skills not costing the extra 10k tv letting them stay relatively low tv since they get fucking stomped once tackle starts appearing
>>
>>49586921
Honestly I'd change their gimmick but then they really wouldn't be Amazons so much anymore.

Most conservative would be A access on everyone but only positionals start with Dodge, and then boost base movement to like 7.
This gives them a little more long term potential as they're really hobbled by the poor MA (no pun intended).
>>
dead
>>
>>49579094
>>49583159
which completely changes the game for both them and their opponents
you can't make cages and screens vs slann with the same effectiveness and the dt/ju blitzers mean you have to do a lot more thinking about what is and isn't possible on any given turn
they're a totally different proposition out of the box than any other team. certain elf builds can end up looking similar, but leap spam will always give them opportunities that no other team can match and that you have to consider when playing against them

>>49583293
>mediocre design
>If I could remove three teams from official rosters, Slann, Underworld, and Chaos Pact would be them.

right, so zons are good by you?
>>
>>49590963
It's a shame Slann are shit since they start with no good skills, and by the time they have good skills, everyone else already has killstacks to send you back to TV 1000.
>>
File: 1438541508342.jpg (18KB, 260x373px) Image search: [Google]
1438541508342.jpg
18KB, 260x373px
>Play some BB2 to pass some time
>Undead
>Undead
>Wood Elves
>Undead
>>
Apes of McGrath
vs
Department of Sanitation

Has been scheduled for today 21:00 Server time.
>>
>>49583293
>this shit of taste
>>
File: blogger-image-1822026789.jpg (57KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-1822026789.jpg
57KB, 640x360px
>>
File: bloodbowl-spures-1.jpg (112KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbowl-spures-1.jpg
112KB, 640x360px
Pictures for ants, seems like these rumourmongers never have decent cameras.
>>
>>49593752
>>49593766
>blogger image
Take off the trip
>>
>>49593853
Fuck off dumb cunt
>>
>>49593889
>wanting tripfags
When he isn't doing league business he is just attention whoring
>>
>>49593908
Fuck off dumb cunt
>>
>>49593752
>>49593766
>>49593939
Fuck off dumb cunt
>>
Watch some REAL elf on elf action right now
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=894505
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=894523
The rookie game nobody cared enough to link
>>
>>49593987
What happens when an unstoppable cunt meets an unyielding faggot?
A 2-2 Tie.
>>
>>49594810
The dead rotter and the useless orangutan take the MVPs. Nurgle wins 2-0
>>
>https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=894549

Double feature
>>
Scum and Dairy tie at 2-2
>>
That's what fucking happens when you try and do some fancy shit with seeding instead of letting nuffle sort it out. Who the fuck wants "balanced" matchups?
>>
>>49596452
>being mad at proper seating
>>
>>49596702
I guess everyone can play the same team 6 times in a row. They tied so they have to be about equal strength, right? This way we'll never have an unbalanced game!
>>
>play ram in game 1
>ram now has a st5 dodge chaos warrior and a blodge goat

dodged a bullet there
>>
dead
>>
wood elf lineman with guard got -str. is it worth keeping him? he's my only guard piece
>>
>>49600006
Well depends, I personally wouldn't keep him as the purpose of a good guard piece is to be a physical presence; and if he's just going to bumped away by a beastman's snuffle he's not going to be doing his job very well.

Alternatively since it still is an AGI 4 piece it could be still be an annoyance/one shot guarder. Being able to slip into tight situations and provide that essential assist for the moment. And with the low armor and strength, won't be staying around long enough to become TV dead weight.
>>
>>49596740
>blodge goat

BLODGE FOR THE BLODGE GOAT!

I couldn't resist
>>
>>49600006
glue farm
>>
>>49600006
I'd let him die in combat. No apo ever and have him dodge into tackle zones
>>
Final Vets game incoming.
>>
>>49605255
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=894754
>>
>>49605334
>>49605255
>join the game
>Dimmi is already move busted and it is still turn 1
>>
>>49605430

Throw a Rock is fun, balanced and fair kick of event.
>>
Why aren't chorfs put in the same worse than hitler category as Nurgle and Chaos when it looks like the chorfs have a massive advantage this game with all their block and thick skull?
>>
>>49605504

I'd say that's usually balanced by nurgles regen. The also require doubles for their kill stacks.
>>
>>49557281
>>49557405
I am tempted to add it to the DYK. Not sure how to word that though.
>>
>>49605504
Because Claw is from dubs.
>>
>>49605334
Typical LogicsFate game.
>>
>>49605733
Did you know? While Player Chimpan-Z-Spread tried to knock down Dexter of Emo Demolition Squad, he succeeded in intercepting the dump-off attempt only to wrestle both him and the runner down resulting in a turn over.
>>
>>49557405

Did you know CZ managed to catch the ball, lose the ball, and take down in opponent all in one block action.
>>
>>49605334

Game ends in a tie. 3 Dead, 2 seriously injured.
RIP Dr. Strangesnork? You woulda had another level.
>>
>1st round of vets
>only 1 match doesn't end in a draw

Guys, I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me
>>
>>49606333

B-but balanced seeding is really important!
>>
File: it is done.png (45KB, 1010x449px) Image search: [Google]
it is done.png
45KB, 1010x449px
>>49605808
>>49605833
Alright, I got it done and it is on the page now.

Man am I glad to have direct access to the page instead of having to wait for Mauled.
>>
>yfw king mad actually lost to a rookie khemri who had no throw-ra
>>
Just under 22 hours to find out who is the worst coach of the worst elves! Tune in to the best match of babbies division of rookie cup between Cardstone Curve Slammers and Rend the Heavens!
>>
>>49606333
Don't worry, LogicsFate's gonna crush Delta_Sigma next round, so you have something to look forward to.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

something bertha gfi something something
>>
File: JAWRX6S.gif (245KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
JAWRX6S.gif
245KB, 400x200px
>>49607549
Certainly a better showing than my last performance here. Hopefully with the training I've gone through with Khemri, we can continue this trend. Not to mention praying that av 7 will work as intended for those glass cannon vikings.
>>
>>49610313
looks like she fell and landed cunt first on my dick
>>
Secret Side League when?
>>
Rolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d6)

>>49610313
armor break
>>
Just got back from real Handegg in London.

See things went swimmingly, I'll be generous and both leagues have till next Sunday if they need it. I know weekends are easier for a lot of people.
>>
>>49611718
Get rapped, Pizza is the new king now
>>
>>49607549
Honestly the Thro-Ra is not really that necessary for Khemri. He's a Skeleton with Sure Hands. Yes, he has MA6 but Khemri are already hurt by being a bash-oriented team that lacks Block and has AV7 linemen.
>>
>>49613501
>wasting your rerolls on pickups

I'd say sure only carry 1 and then ditch him if anyone rolls a +ag but it is ballsy as fuck to go into a game with no sure hands and only ag 2
>>
>>49613532
>starting Khemri
>not already ballsy as fuck

I mean I get what you mean, but starter Khemri is the brutal choice between not being able to pick the ball up or not having the power to smash through.
>>
>>49613674
eh, I think I'd rather have only 1 blitz ra than no sure hands
>>
>>49613674
not having sure hands will absolutely fuck you if you ever go against skaven slann or wood elves with strip ball. even if they cant retrieve the ball after the blitz gl picking it up again while it's probably in tackle zones
>>
slann are not the counter to khemri lol
>>
File: bbmummies.jpg (33KB, 600x227px) Image search: [Google]
bbmummies.jpg
33KB, 600x227px
>>49613674
I find that investing in smashing power has really paid off rather than going for ball handling. The problem I have with Thro-Ra's is that they are even less survivable than my line fodder and if i lose him, it's gonna hurt my ball game regardless. When I first discovered my love for khemri, I ended up having to buy three thro-ra's during the teas career, and not just from my inexperienced idiocy. They just they just break too easily for my liking. I'd rather just rip the enemy players in half leaving them minimal chances of playing the ball rather putting my hopes on a weedy skeleton. Not to mention I'll most likely get sure hands before I have to worry about strip ball players. Hopefully you guys will weed out those War Dancers before then...
>>
>>49614493
muh leap!
>>
>>49613832
See I agree with >>49614585 here. As Khemri your best tactic is still fouling the other team into submission, and Thro-Ra's don't really help with that. The roster's just too one-dimensional in LRB6 to have a truly competitive running game out of the box.
>>
Come on out Mcbobson, it's no use hiding. You know it has to be this way. How it has to end.
>>
>>49616516
Man I just got home for the first time since Thursday, I don't even know what I'm hiding from.
>>
File: large.jpg (74KB, 436x430px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
74KB, 436x430px
>>49614585
I tried, but I failed, forgive me skelebro
>>
Undead, Necro, and Khmeri only league when?
>>
File: tiny crab cakes.png (40KB, 827x417px) Image search: [Google]
tiny crab cakes.png
40KB, 827x417px
>>49619800
>https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=8702&op=view
>>
>>49619868
A league with multiple seasons and plays the actual game has more people than a league that played fanfic teams once? Shocking
>>
>>49619989
Don't forget that one's tracking active members and the other's tracking total members.
And by members it means teams, not coaches.
>>
posting again saying I would be willing to play in a secret league
>>
>>49620142
Would anyone else be up for going around for season 2? This time everyone is welcome. If enough people are interested I'll see about getting a season 2 going.
>>
>>49620225
>>49620142
Nobody cares Crab, stop samefagging and fuck off.
>>
>>49620603
I really am indifferent on the league. If people want it then I'll put another season up. Secret league is pretty shit to be honest.
>>
Hey guys, I am going to trip now cause everyone trips now
>>
>>49620746
I hate trips too, but I've always used it for league stuff.
>>
>>49620225
I would, as long as you allow teams from s1 to participate
>>
>>49620997
Every team is allowed except the one the won the previous season. Sorry Half-Orc players. I'll probably look at limiting team value if somehow people don't hate it by season 3.
>>
How much do crab, pizza, mauled, and Christer get paid?
>>
>>49621118
Crab does it for autism.
>>
>>49621118
they get paid in fumbbl pows, it's well documented that the admins on fumbbl are incompetent, inbred, europeans and that the RNG function is riddled with exploits and cheats which allow favored coaches to easily win

unfortunately for mauled the fumbbl admins are so inept that they're using the wrong cheat functions and are giving him extra skulls and both downs.
>>
Is there any reason for you guys to be playing this on shitty 2d graphics in the internet instead of via the actual video game for it?
>>
>>49621290
Take your pills Cyanide.
>>
>>49621290
There are fewer teams on bb2 and I am pretty sure there is some guy from spain in our league who owns a computer from 1980 to play and whose friend is so poor he can't afford a computer so they play together with pieces of paper on a board made of more paper
>>
Come see who is truly the worst elf coach:

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=895012
>>
Threepac,

In case you pay more atention to this thread than to your PMs in fumbbl, i am ready to play today 19:00, which is basically in about an hour.
>>
>>49621324
>some guy from spain in our league who owns a computer from 1980 to play and whose friend is so poor he can't afford a computer so they play together with pieces of paper on a board made of more paper
That's what happens if you keep on lending money with no intention to pay it back and build up a housing bubble lads
>>
>>49621357
fuck you, rot in hell, I don't want to play with you.
>>
>>49621374
You think I want to play with a slimy fucker like you? I'm only doing this because I get to fuck you up, dumbass.
>>
>>49621410
Suck my dick you stupid faggot
>>
>>49621410
>>49621374
>>49621357
>>49621430

Looks like some feelings were hurt along the road
>>
>>49621437
Or perhaps someone really wants people to start using trips to avoid impersonation.

That said, i think its great that now i dont even need to act like a cunt because someone else can do it for me.
>>
>>49621347

>15 minutes in
>not even out of the 2nd turn yet
>>
File: babyrage.png (11KB, 343x198px) Image search: [Google]
babyrage.png
11KB, 343x198px
I heard you guys like twitch memes?
>>
9 turns in, 4 injured 1 ko

this is an elven horror movie, just in time for october
>>
>>49621430
>>49621374
THIS ISNT ME
>>
>>49621947
>visit /bbg/
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo starts playing
>>
Werter, are you ok?
>>
Dem Dorfs Man vs Department of Sanitation

rescheduled to about 19:30
>>
File: me_irl.jpg (6KB, 171x90px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
6KB, 171x90px
>>49622198
>>
>>49622289
...And i also saved thumbnail didn't I.
>>
>>49622308
It all keeps tumbling down, tumbling down.

Maybe you should try a not av7 team next season.
>>
>>49622289
DO NOT, COMMIT, SUICIDE
>>
File: temp.png (91KB, 1345x493px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
91KB, 1345x493px
How is Werter's team still 900 tv?
>2 rerolls
>1 apo
>no fans
>2 blitzers, 1 with -ma
>1 thrower
>1 catcher
>3 line elves
>>
>>49622354
Lolners.
>>
>>49622289
>>49622308
>>49622354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=895025
>>
File: skyplayers.png (719KB, 1600x588px) Image search: [Google]
skyplayers.png
719KB, 1600x588px
I was very worried when my first turn went pretty much identical to my first turn last game.
>>
>>49622463
Nice bait
>>
>https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=895031

We starting. Check out some Dorfs get their dicks kicked in by chaos
>>
>>49622564
NO WERE NOT STOP IMPERSONATING US WE HAVENT STARTED YET
>>

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=895035

ACTUALLY STARTING
>>
Glacial Slurs take a run in the basement to face the Binding of Blood Bowl tonight, shooting for 04:00 server time.
>>
>>49622564
>>49622622

A Nurgle blitz and a failed pick up by the Dwarves give an extremely early TD for the Nurgle team, making it 0-1.
>>
>>49622622
I thought this was a meme so I didn't tune in

thanks shitposters
>>
>>49622691
But that's wrong.
>>
>>49622691
>penis13 shitposting
>>
>>49622763
You're wrong.
>>
>>49622808
You are watching the game.
>>
>>49622820
Yeah, and you aren't, that's why you're wrong.
>>
>>49622622
First half ends with the Dwarven MVP now a rotter and 0-0. Nurgle are still down a player from KO'd and Heat Exhausted Rotters
>>
Humans v Orcs

>https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=895047
>>
>>49623023
Should we wait till the dorfs game is over?
>>
>>49623043
Dorf game is already most of the way over.
>>

ends 1-0 in favor of the dwarfs
>>
Scum are up 1-0 vs the Corpo Orcs. The second half is about to start with the Scum receiving
>>
>>49623704
Scum up 2-0 with 4 turns remaining in the match.

Only one cas. The Orcs badly hurt a human lino on a surf
>>
File: South City Scum.png (3KB, 866x27px) Image search: [Google]
South City Scum.png
3KB, 866x27px
>>
>tfw 9 passing yards and 7 completions away from the all time passing and completion records
>>
>>49624354

What does this mean?
>>
>>49626421
1st place
>>
File: jfKHhj3[1].jpg (38KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
jfKHhj3[1].jpg
38KB, 530x530px
>>
>>49622676
Yes, make sure you grab your tickets for what is surely the greatest "Predominately AV 7 yet still bash focused" two sided shitshow of the season!
>>
>>49626715
That gave me a chuckle.

Shame you still got MV 5 and below
>>
>>49621290
FUMBBL is:
-free
-arguably less buggy
-allows you to resume matches if you get disconnected
-has better rules implementation in terms of optional skills
-proper rules implementation in terms of inducements
-has all CRP rosters
-has about 40+ more custom teams (including both SL and Stunty)
-allows you to create custom league-only rosters
-better league management
-sticks to LRB6 (I don't necessarily think all the "balance" changes made in the Cyanide game)
-requires a less powerful computer and is less prone to crashes
-is very easy to spectate without setting up streaming
-does not rely on a DLC model of releasing teams piecemeal, which some people object to
-arguably a community with higher cohesiveness and better skill
-has multiple open divisions and hosts many leagues

The real issue with BB2 at the moment for me is the rather odd implementation of inducements - and that's not getting into the bugginess.
>>
>>49626826
>(I don't necessarily think all the "balance" changes made in the Cyanide game)

you accidentally a whole word

(also cyanide reverted their changes)
>>
>>49626782
dwarf runners are mv6
>>
>>49627402
And don't have tackle.
>>
>>49627441
they can level up though
>>
>>49627117
Some of their changes, So of it is still painful stupid, like the bank/stadium/inducements mess.
>>
Watching strippen play norse is like watching an aggressively retarded play a game like shit and then get mad when you make him defend his choices
>>
>>49627949
the bank exists in bb2, it just auto banks 150,000 with no option to bank more/less
>>
>>49628352

Yes, that's what I'm saying. They implemented the bank rule, along with an asinine inducement mess and unneeded stadium rules.
>>
>>49628549
>playing without the bank

:vomit:
>>
>>49622676
Start your game faggot
>>
>>49622676
WHERE IS THE GAME PLEASE START NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
>>
>>49629558
>>49629692
You guys gotta be cool about this sorta stuff or I'm gonna start getting more ice puns.
Game in just a bit, Gan's got something he wanted to get taken care of real quick.
>>
>>49629692
>>49629558
ARE YOU REAAAAAAADYYYYYYYYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RMnjL6X2gg
>>
>>49629896
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=895190
>>
>>49629924
It took 19 minutes and 22 seconds for them to play the first half
>>
>>49630175

With well thought out plays like "first action no rerolls 1db with ball carrier against blitz-ra"
>>
File: Borak-PressRelease.jpg (90KB, 597x372px) Image search: [Google]
Borak-PressRelease.jpg
90KB, 597x372px
And it's a 1-0 victory in favor of The Binding of Blood Bowl! Little to no casualties but plenty of heads were knocked around leading to both teams seeing stars for most of the match! That is not to mention the copious amounts of "boot polish" applied to the players heads.....

All in all I think the crowd really enjoyed themselves, and were the real winners this match!
>>
Don't die yet. I have a sponge!
>>
Lord Borak is trash
>>
>>49632187

THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY.
>>
>>49632209
5539 Block, Dirty Player, Mighty Blow

3 0 0 K

worst star player ever
>>
Proposal:

Mighty Blow does not work on an armor roll or injury roll resulting from Piling On.

But Dirty Player does.
>>
>>49632265
Maybe if he had built in bribes that came with his kit or at the very least a free bribe and a Dirty Trick card.
>>
>>49632340
This is a pretty flavourful and interesting interaction. It makes the killstack slightly less potent, but I still doubt it's enough incentive to build your Dirty Player foulers into anything - given the possibility of getting sent off you don't want to invest too much TV into them.
>>
Bertha is cute

CUTE
>>
>>49632340
So, if I brake armor with MB can I use DP on the PO for the INJ roll?
>>
>only 1 match scheduled today and it isn't till 3 pm
>>
>>49635568

I'd say no, both skills would have a clause introduced stating that no skill interactions can result in both an armor roll and an injury roll being modified in the same player action.

But, at the same time, this is a nerf to the potency of POMB, and introducing a 4th or 5th skill to that stack that makes it in the end more effective might be ok just because that is a large commitment to a player's development. If your player didn't already start with Block, that's basically their entire career dedicated to the killstack with only a single protection skill until they hit Legend, with no room for stat improvements or doubles rolls (if some of the required skills weren't already doubles rolls for that player).

Another "throw it at the wall and see if it sticks" idea was bringing Piling On into General access, to give less bashy teams the option of a sort of mini killstack (as they can only get the +1 if they decide to pile on rather than getting it off a block and remaining standing on a good result), but it's obvious in the end all that would result in is bash teams having those mini killstacks on half their much more disposable linemen.
>>
>>49636999
>lets just make the rules shit, that'll fix balance
>>
game soon

thread nearly dead
>>
>>49638994
No one wants to talk because Ph0enyx13 is leading the league
>>
Tonight's match has been postponed
>>
>>49639147
/boo
>>
>>49639147
That's my fault because I'm feeling pretty shit right now, might be ill or something. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.
>>
>>49639378
it's probably chicken pox
bawk bawk
>>
>>49639425
True, or maybe this is just a regular flu coming through. Who knows?
>>
>>49639435
I wish I had a flu RIGHT NOW
>>
So is this a good or bad idea.

Orcs, first Blitzer to skill gets MB, PO, tackle Frenzy.

Other 3 get guard, tackle, stand firm with the first to roll a double or a skill up getting guard surehands dodge/skill up to be the ball carrier.

All the black orcs go Block, Guard, Stand firm and only go off the path for +st
>>
>>49639533
You need 2 tackle at most. Might want to split MB and Guard 50/50 among your blitzers and bobs.
>>
>>49639533
Black Orcs want Mighty Blow or their SPP is slowed to a crawl. Also uniform leveling is shit because it really depends on where you are playing.

>>49639043
Because he is the only person that played 2 games besides his opponent. Also anyone that thinks this season means anything for vets is retarded. Only 4 of the teams won't get into playoffs.
>>
>>49639533
getting 1 killer blitzer is nice, you only really need 1 or 2 tackle, getting guard first on most of your blitzers is nice because it lets you go block/mighty blow on your black orcs which is nice since they take forever to level and mb helps them level
>>
What's the point in playing ranked? All the teams are max scrubs or cherry pickers
>>
>>49643226
playing ranked is much better as a stunty team, because it lets you get a high tv gap for inducements. or if you're playing a fun team setup you can try and find other teams that aren't just super tryhard cpomb or whatever.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.