[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - Broken Promises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 37

File: MauledByTheLiar.jpg (393KB, 1366x911px) Image search: [Google]
MauledByTheLiar.jpg
393KB, 1366x911px
We have officially started the sign ups for the /tg/ FUMBBL League Season 5!

Apply with a fresh team to the group below (if you don't already have one in the group) and PM MauledByTheTigers stating what team you are entering into the new season and whether they are joining Rookies (if eligible) or Veterans.

Deadline for signups is next Saturday night (Yurop time zones)! Furthermore, make sure you are active on FUMBBL (meaning you've visited the page and signed into your account) at least once in the three days prior to that date! We are trying to cut down on dead starts for the first round.
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

Stunty Leeg handbook:
https://fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

/tg/ Stunty Leeg group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

/tg/ Secret League group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous Thread: >>49399978
>>
So /tg? I want to use this as a chance to get into blood bowl. I have dabbled with Blood bowl 2 so i have decent understanding of the rules. What would be a good race to bring into the rookie league?
>>
>>49471110
Blood Bowl Chaos Edition\Data\Gui\Imagesets\Loading
>>
I'll post the updated list tonight, somehow got banned at home for replying to some muppet on /wip/ who was calling nice paintjobs "tabletop standard".
>>
>>49474055
Anything is fine, not like rookie league matters.
>>
>>49474055
Bring whatever you want. Learn the teams that appeal to you and vote your conscience. Just have fun.

Just, whatever team it is, buy 3 rerolls to start with.
>>
>>49474055
Anything is fine, but keep in mind if you go humans that catchers are av7 on fumbbl.
>>
>>49474055
BB2 now has most of the decent races covered. If you want something new there is still Amazon's, Chorfs, Khemri, Proelves, Simyins, and Slaan.
>>
>>49474055
if you're trying to learn the basics then humans or undead are good. humans don't really excel at anything so you gotta actually learn some strategy instead of just elfing to victory or being orcs. undead have regen so they're forgiving
>>
>>49475775
>>49474055
The most forgiving and easiest races early on are easily norse and amazon, but they are usually not recommended for newcomers. Like most people say, humans and orcs. Both undead teams are quite good too, as are delves.
>>
>>49475902
Norse are far from forgiving. They're for people who know how to use the team's strength. You can easily get punished by av7 if you don't know what to do.
>>
>>49475933
>av7
>weakness
>>
>>49475933
Norse are the best team for 1d blocks which are the least forgiving action you can do before you into negative block dice.
>>
>>49476113
Dorfs are the best team for 1d blocks.
>>
>>49476139
Norse runner stays up on a both down.
>>
>>49476154
And the ulfs don't. Think who you'd use more often for blocking, the one piece that's supposed to carry the ball or the guy who's only purpose is punching?
>>
>>49476154
Dwarves are able to keep enough players on the field to actually protect the runner.
>>
>suggesting dorfs to new players
Awful. They're not easy to play correctly.
>>
>>49476191
Way better than exploding norse.
>>
>>49476191
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>49476191
dwarfs are a really good team to play after you get a basic understanding of the game. really teaches positioning since you just flat out lose if you position incorrectly
>>
Mauled you cuck post the update
>>
>>49474055
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608152704
>>
>>49477217
I still think undead should be higher.
>>
>>49477217
This guide is actually good.
>>49477262
There is a difference between easy and good for new players.
>>
>>49477262
undead are really slow and positioning your linemen is super difficult, great team, not the best to be starting the game with
>>
>>49477271
So they should be 2 tiers below dwarves when they have defined positionals suited to their own roles, are versatile, while also help newer players not suck with regen? When all the crutch teams are up there.
>>49477308
Dwarves have it way worse and they're A tier.
>>
>>49477319
you get two wights versus the dwarves who have a FULL TEAM OF BLOCK and SURE HANDS

ghouls are av7 without regen are are integral to moving the ball
>>
>>49477345
Not the point.
>>
>>49477357
It's literally the point, this is a list of teams which are good to learn the game with.

This isn't a power ranking tier list.

Undead don't have any skills to help you move the ball, they only have two block pieces, and they have lots of av7

You know what happens when a new coach has 3 injured ghouls and loses his first game? He quits and never comes back.
>>
>>49477357
Yes it is.
>>
>>49477379
Sure Hands isn't a game changer, more than half the teams in A tier don't have it. You'll learn more of the game by not playing a one trick pony team that can't do much more than being slow and durable. There's a lot more variety on the Undead team, which can help you learn how to use different positionals. The point was undead aren't bad enough for new players to be placed next to fucking underworld and khemri and they'd fit in tier A easily. The random scenario you made up is a non argument.
Also I can assure you ghouls move the ball way easier than dorf runners.
>>
>>49477217
Look, whenever I post my list everyone gets mad that their team isn't in A tier, so here's my breakdown (again)

S tier:
Humans and orcs are the best team to learn the game with, hands down, no arguments.

A tier:
Crutch teams with lots of block, sure hands (or agi 4), and other useful skills. These can teach bad habits with regards to risk management.

B tier:
Elf teams that don't have 4 blitzers. They're pretty squishy (except high elves) but they each only have 2 blitzers and they have expensive positionals.

C tier:
Everyone else.

D tier:
Joke teams. Chaos Pact (my favourite team) get put down here because they're super weird and a new player won't understand them at all.
>>
>>49477495
That is what the guide says basically.
>>
>>49477495
Sure but a higher tier implies x team is better than y team, that's how the tier system is used.
>>
>>49477515
READING

COMPREHENSION
the guide is BETTER TO LEARN THE GAME
not x team is better than y team
>>
>>49477545
x team is bettern than y team FOR LEARNING THE GAME
Holy fucking shit, how retarded can you get.
>>
>>49475933
This. I picked Norse as my first team because they look cool. My first game against Nurgle has 10/16 of my players on the ko/wounded box. Block is nice but it doesn't do much if most of your team are on the ground. That said, seeing a literal pile of my own players on the wounded box is quite fun
>>
>>49477445
>The random scenario you made up is a non argument.

It is DEFINITELY an argument and you do NOT get to pull the "not an argument" card SIR

Why Dwarves are A tier for learning the game:
AV9, Thick Skull, Sure hands, block EVERYWHERE, blitzers are backup ball carriers

Why undead is C tier with everyone else for learning the game:
No sure hands, av7 ball carriers, movement 3 big guys, only two block pieces, slow movement linemen who are trash compared to a dwarf lineman
>>
>>49477559
at least I'm not so retarded as to boast that undead are one of the absolute best teams to learn the game with
>>
>>49477574
Dwarves
Slow as fuck, expensive players who need to be used properly, singleminded playstyle, easily punished by anyone who's played the game more than 2 weeks
Undead
Cheap trash players you don't have to worry about, more than 4 ball carriers, regen everywhere, str5 with no negatrait, higher average speed, versatility and adaptability.
I also can cherrypick strengths and weaknesses all day.

>>49477586
Keep proving you are retarded enough to have zero reading comprehension.
>>
>>49477644

>I can cherry pick strengths and weaknesses all day

Can you prove me wrong though? No, no you can't.

You can't prove that dwarves have more skills and advantages for moving the ball and blocking players.

You can't wriggle away from av7 non regenerating ghouls, no sure hands, agi 3, and only two block pieces.

If you don't like it make your own fucking list, but it'll be shit
>>
>>49477704
It appears you can't disprove anything I wrote either. It's obvious each team has advantages and disadvantages.
>>
>>49477644
>Keep proving you are retarded enough to have zero reading comprehension.

Um what, so you're saying that undead shouldn't be A tier?
>>
>>49477722
I'm saying they're not "one of the absolute best teams", just not as bad as anything else in the Crap tier. But it seems that was too difficult to notice for you.
>>
>>49477740
>C tier is crap tier

reading comprehension

they're not good, that doesn't make them bad

the crap tier is D tier
>>
please stop fighting
>>
which teams do the slow bashy thing other than dwarves
>>
>>49477747
No, the D tier is for don't, but that must have been too hard to read for you either.
>>
>>49477760
it always happens when someone gets told why their team will never be featured in a box set
>>
>>49477765
Dwarves, Chaos, Chaos Dwarf, Lizardmen kind of, Nurgle, Halflings
>>
>>49477765
khemri, orcs, chaos if you consider blitzing with your cpomb piece every turn slow bashy
>>
>>49477768
C Tier

I actually sometimes questioned my resolve, that maybe I didn't have enough determination or gumption to finish this guide. It wasn't easy but I made it to C tier, by far the largest of all the Tiers these teams have severe drawbacks for new players. These feature some amazing teams, and some terrible teams, and teams that take a bit more understanding to make work right. These aren't as straight forward as the teams in higher tiers, but if you absolutely must play them as your first team it's possible.

>It doesn't say crap anywhere in here
>R E A D I N G C O M P R E H E N S I O N
>>
>>49477803
And?
>>
>>49477816
You're mad that your team is in the "crap tier" (your words) except it isn't the crap tier, you just don't get as many advantages to moving the ball and blocking players as the other teams in A/B.
>>
>>49477834
It's among crap teams, so it's in the crap tier.
>>
>>49477858
Maybe if it didn't rely on av7 guys with agi 3, no sure hands, no apo and only had 2 block pieces it would be in a higher tier.
>>
>>49477858
You know I even prefaced C tier by saying there are good teams in there, like the best team in the game (necromantic) is in there so your pretty undead can rest assured that they're not a crap team
>>
>>49477890
You just love changing the subject whenever you get BTFO, hm?
>>
>>49477908
that's THE FUCKING SUBJECT

Undead are severely lacking in skills and advantages to help people learn the game. You rely on positioning move4/5 pieces properly and lean on an extremely fragile ball carrier, and nothing you will say will elevate them to a higher tier.
>>
>>49477925
No need to yell man, take a chill pill, calm down a bit and then reply again.
>>
>>49477934
>hah I don't have any evidence or arguements so I'm going to insinuate that you are mad and need to chill
>le :^)
>>
>>49477945
No, you are the one using caps and meme arrowing, dude. How do you want me to take you seriously?
>>
I do have one serious question for you though, why do you have such a raging boner for undead?

Like out of 26 teams or whatever why is the undead team your waifu?
>>
BBG: Where retards fight over retarded shit
>>
>>49477987
that's all of 4chan man, every board is the same
>>
The only team that matters is Amazons

Bertha, I love you
>>
>>49477983

Undead is pretty much THE strongest team at 1000-1200 TV.
>>
>>49477983
How much do you enjoy dwarf dick?
>>
>>49478000
I'm not even a dwarf coach man

>>49477999
Except it's not though, and the basis of the list isn't "powerful teams"
>>
>>49478011
I have played like 5 games with undead.
>>
>>49478016
ok, good talk, what is your favourite team
>>
>muh sure hands
>>
>>49478030
>muh dodge
>>
>>49478048
>muh break tackle
>>
>>49477995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAWANkPSLIk

Every board's the same
Every board's the same

They gives us memes and skubs
Then wonder why the fuck we scrubs
>>
>>49478023
Do I need to have one so you can use it against me in some poor trolling attempt?
>>
>>49478071
no I'm just wondering what kind of coach would talk up undead so much when they don't play undead
>>
>>49478079
So, exactly that.
>>
>>49478023
Which answer will get you to drink a pint of bleach?
>>
>>49478094
nothing in blood bowl will ever drive me to the bleach
>>
Dwarf coach, aka basement dwelling neckbeard living isolated from real life because getting hurt even in the tiniest bit is the most horrifying thought for him, therefore he shields himself behind a wall of denial that isolates him from both the physical world and from rational thought, even though deep down he craves for attention and he knows this, so he occasionally interacts with the outside world for attention. Includes Chaos Dwarf coaches.

vs

Undead coach, aka asshole who shares the same phobia for getting hurt, but instead of isolating himself, he hurts others to deflect any attention to himself. Surprisingly, he has developed immunity to the pain he may potentially receive from conflict, but when pain doesn't come from conflict, it kills him from the inside. Includes Necro coaches.
>>
>>49478113
That's Blood Bowl!
>>
>>49478113
Yeah, that's about what I was imagining would happen when someone somebody doesn't like admits their favorite team.
>>
>>49478113
What would you say about a Chaos Pact coach?
>>
>>49478222
Chaos pact coach, aka chubbychaser drug junkie. If you meet him early in his addiction, he's a cool guy to hang out with and he has a crew of crazy fellas so you'll have a blast. As time goes on though, his drug addiction worsens and he does harder shit until he becomes an uncontrollable asshole and a mess with split personality disorder and all kinds of fucked up shit. The fatties he bangs will get worse as well, until one day he dies from OD or one of his fattie lovers kills him over some crack.
>>
>>49478392
this is great fun, could we trouble you to do one for every team?
>>
I am an elf coach and want to get dicked
>>
>>49478603
post pic of thighs/butt
>>
>>49478770
not by you nerd
>>
>>49478787
your loss
>>
>1 day since singups end
>Still no update from Mauled
Season 5 dead on arrival
>>
Chaos pact in theory is a really cool team, but in practice I've only ever seen super fucking minmax cpomb chaos pact teams. bit of a shame
>>
>>49479834
define minmax, I mean for one they're not nurgle/chaos/chaosdwarf
>>
>>49477495
not one of the anons you've been arguing with, but just some general thoughts on this topic:

what does 'learning the game' mean and how important is race really? i understand your tier list, it seems sensible in some general sense, but the absolute number one challenge that all coaches face is knowing the rules. the second one is knowing the odds and thus risk, and the third is using the first two bits of knowledge to make effective decisions

Skills, free reroll ones of the kind that you have highlighted as being forgiving and good for newbies, don't make any difference to learning the game. if you don't understand that it's a 3+ for an ag3 guy to pick up the ball in the empty field, and if you don't understand that your turn will end if you fail that pickup, then success teaches you nothing. It is better for a new player to fail and understand why.

So i agree, the joke teams (assume you mean stunties) and things like vamps and slann are the worst for newbies, because they just come with so many rules, and that is too overwhelming. But for other races, it is much of a muchness.

That said, as a rule i would favour getting newbies to play av9 and generally bashier teams simply because they will be in games longer and have more pieces to move and decisions to make. I don't think elves are good to learn with because of the opposite. Being pitch cleared or effectively neutered by an opponent is dispiriting, and the two most important elfballing skills - dodge screening (for defense and offense) and cage-breaking - are the kinds of things that even very experienced players agonise over and fuck up all the time.
>>
>>49480182
yeah, that's why elves are B tier except for the more durable dark elves who not only have good armour on most of their pieces (a starting list for players is usually onle one runner) but you also have 4 block pieces.

the list exists because there will always be "what's the best starting team?" "first time, what team should I play?"

long ago, before the fumbbl league started up the question was asked almost every thread, so I made a pastebin which I later put on steam just as an archive. I checked my HD and turns out I still have the original .txt but whatever, it's easier for me to remember where it is on steam.

that said there's a lot of people on steam who add me or pm me about it
>>
>>49479867
The 11 player getting leader and dropping rerolls, firing healthy players if they don't get stat ups or doubles
>>
>>49480182
Also to add one more thing, we often take the position that newbies are fucking retards. BB can be complicated, but generally not so much. Smart people pick it up and get the idea quickly. The idiots don't learn regardless of who they play. So race discussion, especially the shitposting "x race is op" kind is really overdone and especially in this general, and the real game skills, risk management, poistioning, etc. which are universal, are barely discussed here at all.
>>
>>49480182
besides constant questions the lists spawned from discussions about best races to use when teaching the game, and of course the argument always comes back to orcs versus humans.

For all time orcs versus humans will be the starter set, even though the sport was founded by orcs versus dwarves in the lore.

Humans versus orcs teach both players: sure hands, pass, dodge, catch, block (skill) and strength management for blocking, organically by virtue of the player rosters. You also get to slowly learn about movement value and positioning as the humans are faster than orcs.

>>49480355
Eh, it's one of those things where bloodbowl is incredibly complex because it's a GW game, so it's got a million skills and tons of corner case stuff, however the play-by-play of the average game is incredibly simple.

It's why the boxed sets teach bloodbowl as: pass, move, block without fouling, kick off events, hand-offs, etc etc and add them in later as optional advanced rules, and finally leagues and progression.
>>
>>49480355
>especially the shitposting "x race is op"

ah, you're a new fag, you weren't here in the good old days, every thread was someone whining about how lizardmen are unbeatable.

good times, praise cyanide for bringing us these kinds of coaches
>>
Bertha, one day we'll be together
>>
>>49481506
Fuck you, Bertha is mine
>>
>>49481506
>>49482925
Out of the way you freaks, Bertha is my girl.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

Mauled sucks
>>
I'm playing BB2 for the first time, and have a question. What is the countdown timer when a player gets knocked out for?
>>
>>49486941
Just a time for people to read the effects and a chance to use the apothecary without letting people sit on that screen for longer than they need.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

g f i
>>
>it's another Mauled says he'll do something but he doesn't episode
>>
File: Goblin Player.jpg (129KB, 645x900px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin Player.jpg
129KB, 645x900px
League started today goyims. Good thing you don't know who signed up besides you if you were split between going vets and rookies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ9krC5lDgQ&feature=youtu.be

Apparently minimormonwargaming is starting a tabletop blood bowl league, can't wait to see all the fuck ups
>>
Bertha, just you and me baby
>>
File: League 5 signups.png (58KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
League 5 signups.png
58KB, 1600x900px
Boom. Numbers have evened out as well.

Signups will be closing tonight, tomorrow will be for just checking we have no one dead on arrival, balancing numbers, maybe accepting the odd applicant if it makes a league have even numbers, you know the drill. Then /tg/ League V will begin.

As usual, shout at me if there's something wrong. And please open your FUMBBL tab if you haven't been online in a couple of days.
>>
>>49490717
Will you consider seeding the first match by TV instead of randomly?
>>
>>49490784

Yeah go on then
>>
>>49490784
>I want less rng in my blood bowl
But what about the FUN?
>>
>>49490784
Why the fuck didn't you bring it up before the season almost started?
>>
>>49491105
Why the fuck didn't you read the threads?
>>
You faggots actually play on FUMBBL? Ahahaha, you poor stupid cocksuckers, that site is such a piece of shit, its fucking hilarious. The graphics, the cheating, its just garbage. Don't waste your life, you can do better.
>>
>>49490717
>26 players
And whose fault is it?
>>
>>49492054

3/10, I replied
>>
You. Yes, you. You better fucking apply for vets RIGHT NOW. You huge pussy.
>>
>>49492106

People don't want me to play my vet team though.
>>
>>49492136
I mean the babbies who are fucking scared of getting schooled and would rather stay in their rookie safe space. Man the fuck up, pansies.
>>
FUMMBL is trash, the RNG is broken, admin client abuse is rampant, pure shit spewing out of the rancid asshole of some halfwit eurotrash faggoty cunts.
>>
>>49492181
Take your tablets cyanide
>>
>>49492339
You take your cyanide tablets right?
>>
>>49492150
There's an Ogre team in vets. If they can do it so can you.
>>
>>49490717
10/10 commissioner.
>>
>>49490717
>veteran league
>1600 chaos dwarf
>1540 chaos
>1720 nurgle

you guys are a BUNCH OF FAGGOTS
>>
>>49490717
Vets to Kill:
Wartooth of Doomstar Requiem. A +ST Chorf Blocker with a Niggle

Painajainen of Just Elf my League Up: Elven Blitzer with a Niggle

Duke of South City Scum: Niggle + wannabe piling on, mighty blow, jump up.
>>
>>49490717
>he actually is letting thesupermim play
More obvious than my shit with Spider_of_Six desu
>>
>>49493192
If I get them ill consider sending in the dirty nigglers to foul them away.
>>
is there still time to apply for that league thing? I don't have a fumbbl acount yet
>>
>>49493369
Go for it! If someone can make an account and join yesterday then today is fine too!
>>
>>49493387
done, hope I wont be a complete pushover
>>
Hello guys, I will be streaming and doing live commentaries of matches in the league =D. I am a top tier coach and you will learn a thing or two about Blood Bowl if you watch my stream.
>>
>>49494331
I would love to have my games commentaried by some nerd
>>
>>49494331
thanks, the sage. looking forwards to it!!!!!
>>
>>49494331
Closer, add a twitch link and don't forget the name space!
>>
>>49493853
Even if you are it's a Swiss sorted by win rate, a few loses and you'll be playing easier matches.
>>
>>49490717
What time tomorrow?

>Asking Mauled to set a time
>>
>>49494482
Mauled already got his posting time on 4chan for today. He isn't posting again for another 12 hours minimum.
>>
>>49477983
Cause mummies are cool and 90% of the post in any given topic are me shit posting and my favorite teams are Humans, Undead, Orcs, and Necro
>>
>>49494952
I can confirm I am this guys
>>
>>49493192
1 spp away from dat pomb
>>
>>49493192
>>Wartooth

Aw come on, Wartooth has never hurt anyone. He only has 1 CAS against an UW team and I think that was just a BH.

Welcome back Sacks btw.
>>
>>49492069
bullies, drama and bans
>>
>>49494331
What would happen if sage actually did join?

First off he would play an op try hard team like darkies, woodies, lizards, or rats. Then he would lose to fucking Az
>>
>>49496124
>First off he would play an op try hard team like darkies, woodies, lizards, or rats. Then he would lose to fucking Az

get good scrub
>>
Bertha mon cheri
>>
>>49489293
>mormon
wot?

But obviously they were going to do it. There's a new boxset on the horizon. Anyone that sells mini's will show some interest at least until it releases. It's good for views and advertisement.
>>
>>49498263
the people behind the scenes who own miniwargaming are mormons, the business directors and what not

some people on /tg/ ride this fact, I just hate their shitty 40k content because I don't give a fuck about 40k

I really liked their gorkamorka content and I'm excited for their bloodbowl content but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the bloodbowl content free which is obviously a requirement
>>
Yall nigglers take dirty player on an orc lino? They do have 4 blitzers who can pomb, most orcs will only go 12 players cause the av9 and most of the time you have your 4 bobs and 4 blitzers in the backfield so that dp will need to go on the los on defense
>>
>>49498700
One of those gits needs Kick.
>having lineorcs
>>
>>49498724
4 goblin
4 blitzer
2 black orc
1 troll

perfect team
>>
>>49498724
>Having kick on an orc team

>>49498749
I'd say
4 bobs
4 blitzer
3 line orcs
1 thrower (or skip the thrower and have a 4th line orc)

for low tv/box play

for high tv/league play
4 bobs
4 blitzers
2 line orcs
1 thrower
1 troll
1 gobbo
>>
>>49498782
>not having kick and leader on every team
What?
>>
>>49498788
Who is going to kick? Having kick on an orc team means either putting a blitzer/bob on the los or putting kick on a blitzer/bob

Undead can't use kick either. The only reason undead should take kick is as a second skill on a dp zombie, that is if you don't play 4 ghouls on defense.

Lizards can't take kick. How do you fit a kicker into the backfield on nurgle?
>>
>>49498805
>having four ghouls on the field
>using the same setup every game
>>
>>
Do you guys ever take your team's big guy?
>>
File: 14299223612_3911abe9f9_b[1].jpg (208KB, 1024x631px) Image search: [Google]
14299223612_3911abe9f9_b[1].jpg
208KB, 1024x631px
>>
>>49498925
I did and he rolled 12 on his first skill up and carried my team for most of the season.
>>
>>49498925
I play elves.
>>
>>49498937
Those look great. It's a shame the wood looks so utter shit.
>>
>>49498925
Usually if it's a league setting. if it's blackbox then no way because eventually he'll make me get into cpomb spam tv range faster
>>
why are french coaches the worst?
>>
>>49499927
They think this game is a non RNG skill only game where the dice always roll against them and help the opponent roll 6s.
>>
Would you play with someone using cardboard cutouts?
>>
>>49502472
yeah
>>
File: pic113752_lg.jpg (253KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pic113752_lg.jpg
253KB, 1024x768px
>>49502472
if they were using the old 1st ed. ones, definitely, because they were fucking awesome
>>
>>49499927
>french blood bowl players are shit
>cyanide is french
>blood bowl 2 is shit
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
>>
This thread seems to be slow. Here, come watch this game that is starting at https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=892674 if you guys are bored. If you don't, I won't care.
>>
>>49504527
>images of sentient beings

absolutely haram
>>
Posted by Sacks on 2016-09-24 19:38:39
i don't wanna play in the league with so little people, please take me out.

>rookies has 15 or so teams which is about average

Do Java clients give people brain rot or something?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ9krC5lDgQ&feature=youtu.be

these fucking retards
>>
>>49505041

>Miniwargaming
>Beasts of War
>Bell of Lost Souls

All utter cancer.
>>
File: League 5 signups.png (60KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
League 5 signups.png
60KB, 1600x900px
Right, here's where we're at.

I'm going to give people a couple of hours to PM me about various things, then it's going to start.
>>
>>49505107

I should add that's Chopa re: which teams he's playing, and Skudrinka re: which division.
>>
tempted to roll a rookie team to make it 16 even, but eh.... last time I played in the league things came up and I had to drop out and I feel really bad about it, so I'll pass
>>
>>49505654
Do it, someone will take up the slack.

Also keep the hype train going in IRC,
>>
Out of interest would anybody be interested in setting up a new BB II league with me?
>>
>>49506256
this kills the monkey
>>
>>49506256
idk, I rather play in mr.hadwick
>>
How does TW actually work? TV and treasury?
>>
>>49506544

TV + journeymen, for some god awful reason.
>>
>>49505609
Give me about an hour (or maybe half an hour) and I'll be ready, Mauled. Currently at work.
>>
>>49506689
tick tock wagey haha
>>
>>49505007
It's your fault Mauled and you know it
>>
>>49506256
Please do
>>
>>49505609
which side am I on?
>>
>>49507854

Check your PMs chopa, if it is you.
>>
FUMBBL is for faggots, the graphics are laughable, the RNG is fucking broken, and so much eurotrash stinking the place up, you can do so much better than that.
>>
>>49508657
zog off niggler
>>
>>49508148
>>49508148
mauled......
>>
>>49508657
Take your pills Cyanide
>>
>>49508657
Better go play BB2 made by an eurotrash developer and published by some europoors then?
>>
>>49508148
Mauled!

Euros are falling asleep, it be nice to get in a game or two tonight.
>>
Right, Rookies are sorted so they are going to begin now.

Veterans, I need Chopa to select a team (he offered to play in either league so I guess I owe him that much)
>>
>>49509397

And not only that, I need him to make the Leighton Lepers ready to play if it is going to be that team, as if we're starting seeded their TV is going to jump drastically.
>>
File: rookiesV1.jpg (105KB, 947x588px) Image search: [Google]
rookiesV1.jpg
105KB, 947x588px
Yeah, no idea how the seeding works, it hasn't matched the strongest against each other, nor has it matched the strongest against the weakest.

Anyway, we'll roll with it because we would have been random anyway.
>>
>>49509557
Fucking Sas
also
>starting with no throw-ra
>>
>>49509557

So Rookies, you have until 2nd October to play. Please schedule your games before the weekend or I will be on to you like a sack of spuds.
>>
>>49509557
Shit looks piss easy. Tendril will take 1st. and Sku or Cmonkey's alt will take 2nd. But this time they have 8 spots
>>
>>49509557
Is that really all the teams? Isn't someone missing?
>>
>>49509609
topkek, this is going to be a wild game
>>
>>49509557
Did you choose Team Strength instead of Team Rating? It definitely did strongest against each other when I tested with team rating in stunty.

Strength is some fucky fumbbl algorithm.
>>
Reddit Finals: 1 Spectator

We almost didn't beat reddit. For shame.
>>
Is it a season brake after 3 seasons with a team or after 3 seasons in the vets with a team?

>>49509719
over under on tendril wins by 5?
>>
>>49509773

It's ok, I'll just concede on T16.
>>
sent out a pm and now no matches are scheduled. wew lad
>>
>>49509773

Seasons total, even if you take a break, the third season triggers breaks.
>>
>>49509701
You caught Crab, but you cant catch me!
>>
>>49509701
Why should I take an alt when my main team is in rookies?

>Tendril will take 1st.
His dice are already paid. Christer send me a PM about this regarding "just roll 6s"

>>49509773
I guess it was 3 seasons in total iirc
>>
>>49509907
>>49509887
No I am asking if the season in the rookies counts to the 3 seasons rule
>>
>>49509897
Getting caught was part of my plan.
>>
>>49509932
It should, yes.
>>
File: rookiesV1.jpg (32KB, 946x243px) Image search: [Google]
rookiesV1.jpg
32KB, 946x243px
Wew lads.

Sorted. Here we go then.

>>49509932

Yes mate, total seasons, not just Vets seasons.
>>
>>49509907
>>49509897
>>49509887
>>49509934
>implying this isn't cmonkey
>>
>>49509964
You retarded? There are like 4 accounts made in the past 4 days in rookies.
>>
>>49509964
Nah, I think Monkey would have had better names than me and been willing to follow through with giving all the players slurs for names.
>>
File: goblins strong.png (69KB, 948x733px) Image search: [Google]
goblins strong.png
69KB, 948x733px
https://fumbbl.com/help:Strength
This is what the team strength is if anyone's curious.
And pic related is why it's arse.
>>
>>49510295
Quickslithers BTFO
>>
>>49510295
A goblin team with no games played is more powerful than farmed Chorfs. 10/10
>>
>>49510295
What the fuck is going on with that list.
>>
team submitted :^]
>>
>>49511215

>1000TV goblins in the Vets

Get fucked mate
>>
I'm getting super salty, my blodgers always get knocked down, every block he's rolling a six, he's throwing tons of one die blocks and getting kos
>>
>>49511266
I am totally fine with this
>>
File: skeleton-animated-gif-3.gif (79KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-animated-gif-3.gif
79KB, 312x312px
>>49511316
poor little white elf
>>
File: 0cc4c9ae45947e5.png (5KB, 520x340px) Image search: [Google]
0cc4c9ae45947e5.png
5KB, 520x340px
Season V fires off with COMPLETE ASSRAVAGING
>>
>>49511505
And the match of The Binding of Blood Bowl and Rend the Heavens ends in 1-0 in favor of the Khemrians!

MAKE WAY FOR THE PILLAR GUARDIANS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sblR0eIRW-I
>>
Veterans are live too lads. Same timescales as the Rookies.

Love, Mauled xx
>>
>>49511607
It is top 8 teams from both leagues to the playoffs?
>>
Im sad now
>>
>>49512122
What happened? Booted for stalling the league?
>>
JUST GO FOR IT
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>49513462
dropped your d6
>>
File: speed freak1.jpg (135KB, 791x1102px) Image search: [Google]
speed freak1.jpg
135KB, 791x1102px
>>
File: the gangs all here.jpg (15KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
the gangs all here.jpg
15KB, 246x205px
>>
>>49512122

It's ok Chopa, you can take over once someone drops.
>>
We have our first double feature guys!
>>
What century was FUMBBL even made in, this game looks like total shit lol. Are you guys like 50 years old or what.
>>
>>49518487
XD
>>
>>49509960
Doomlord's Dozen Blue Berserkers sounds like one team name
>>
Has miniwargaming actually brought shitposters who whine about how fumbbl looks?

I can't wait for GW to release the new box set so even more retards show up to these threads, gee fucking willickers
>>
>>49518815
I thought it was the fad. Anyone that actually think fumbbl looks bad is retarded.
>>
File: 99694.jpg (39KB, 428x348px) Image search: [Google]
99694.jpg
39KB, 428x348px
bloodbot lives again on the IRC

if you want to catch and watch league matches when they go live*, come hang out in the IRC and BloodBot will automatically drop the links, you probably want to make your IRC client highlight/notify bloodbot's messages so you don't miss any action

irc details on the OP and below

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

* when they go live on yuropoor friendly times, as I can't keep bloodbot live 24/7 ;_;
>>
Bertha my love
>>
>>49518815
>miniwargaming is so popular it's sending literally ones of people to bbg to shitpost
Oh my, someone please. Save the children. Call the national guard.
>>
How do I run a Slann team to high-ish TV without everyone dying halfway through? I'm shit, but playing early Slann is even more painful than usual.
>>
>>49521914
Turtle whole game and level solely off MVPs and completions on your drive.
>>
>>49521914
You can't, embrace the sweet release of death, even if your players make it to high TV they'll get CPOMBd
>>
>>49521940
So is there no chance of me doing decently with this team of NBA frogs?

>>49521993
The moment half my team got murdered by rats I've already embraced the death.
>>
>>49522045
That's the "safest" way. If you want to count on hot dice that's also a possibility.
>>
>>49522045
some teams are just better or worse at certain tvs. chaos and nurgle for example are pretty weak early on but dominate late. slann do really well when they get all their players and get a few skills on them. i'm sure you could make high tv slann work well in ranked if you just don't accept games vs cpomb though
>>
Mistakes for season 5 start now with Norse and Elves!
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=893041
>>
>>49522461
why is it asking me to spectate as "unknown coach" and asking for a password
>>
>>49522498
might not be logged in. if you recently left the game then wait a minute or it will not recognize you're logged in
>>
that's the nerf doctor boom needed and deserved
>>
>>49522461
End's with 2:0 and an elven holocaust
>>
and thus the norse team left 30 000 gold coins on top of the bloody, broken, raped whore that is pro elves
>>
I'm noticing a trend this season
>>
Gee those elf coaches sure do suck. I think it's about time someone showed them how it's done, eh?
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=893080

and another one
>>
Mauled v Norse on now
>>
double feature

Dem Dorfs Man vs First World Chaos

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=893076
>>
>>49523298
>>49523299

>what is armour: the game
>>
>>49523454
av7 working as intended.
>>
>7 KOs
>>
in this episode mauled makes an alt account to power level his rookie team
>>
Dem Dorfs Man vs First World Chaos ends

2-1 in favor of the dwarfs
>>
Doomlord's Dozen beat Blue Berserkers 2-0 with approximately 5 million KOs but only two CAS
>>
>>49524267
The blue in blue berserkers is for the color of most of their skin after a match
>>
File: jarvis.jpg (54KB, 308x400px) Image search: [Google]
jarvis.jpg
54KB, 308x400px
Beware, the admins at FUMBBL rape snowmen!
>>
MINOTAUR
>>
PSA: Christer is sick of our bullshit and he's made a deal with the MWG mormons to destroy us.

Hide mormon posts, ignore mormon posts, do not reply to mormon posters
>>
Game tomorrow at 1800 server time. Watch Orcs and Ogres do their best to smash through av9(and little nigglers).
>>
Game tomorrow at 1800 server time. Watch Orcs and Ogres do their best to smash through av9(and little nigglers).
>>
>>49528172
>>49528300
Good job
>>
>>49528351
I would say moot but i think ill use >not using the scheduler to avoid double features.
>>
dead
>>
live damn you
>>
seasons dead already
>>
File: christer.jpg (65KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
christer.jpg
65KB, 304x304px
Oingy boingy, Christer is a dirty Swede!
>>
>>49533109
Wait, why are you worshipping him again?
>>
>>49533129
If we don't he pulls the plug.
>>
Well bbg, who won? Morg'n'Thorg or Ramtut III?

I feel like morg won but he didn't pile on ramtut when he got the pows
>>
>>49511607
I know you won't answer this until Saturday night, but do you mean that people have to get their games finished by or on Oct. 2?

Because not giving people a Sunday to play is kinda shit.
>>
>>49534036
you can play your next set of games on sunday
>>
I can't log into my naf account and I'm not getting emails to reset my password, is there any alternative way to contact the naf?
>>
>>49535057
>he fell for the NAF

good goy!
>>
>>49535215
cheap dice though, good league management software too
>>
Chumps of War vs Corpo Orcs

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=893305
>>
>>49535349
I lose the game but win the gold. 6th ogre primed up, Ieyasu Sudokugawa.
>>
ogre coach you did a lot of stupid stuff and threw a game where you got tons of av9 armour breaks
>>
>>49534036

I'm not a lemon mate, people have the full weekend (server time) if they need it. And preferably people have games scheduled promptly so I can keep tabs.
>>
>>49536555
Yes I fucked up hard after I missed clicked the RR to get my ogre off the loner but I don't regret my TTM attempts at the end of the first half.
>>
>>49537737
eh your TTM wasn't the worst, I would've TTM'd turn 8 and not turn 7 but meh
>>
New thread soon? I have a Vet League team overview for the start of Season V that could start off the new thread, but it's a bundle of posts.
>>
>>49538732
Sage the thread real good then,
>>
File: ART.png (5MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
ART.png
5MB, 4128x2322px
>>49538756
10 post, easy
>>
File: GIF_0.gif (319KB, 774x428px) Image search: [Google]
GIF_0.gif
319KB, 774x428px
>>49538823
Too slow man.
>>
File: 1468211043624.gif (438KB, 780x447px) Image search: [Google]
1468211043624.gif
438KB, 780x447px
>>
File: 1442714308175.gif (834KB, 782x452px) Image search: [Google]
1442714308175.gif
834KB, 782x452px
>>
>>49538930
Dodging away from the krox instead of leaping triggers me.
>>
File: Improbible.png (191KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Improbible.png
191KB, 440x440px
>>
File: 1447349161959.gif (62KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1447349161959.gif
62KB, 300x240px
>>
File: 1448224286391.gif (396KB, 784x449px) Image search: [Google]
1448224286391.gif
396KB, 784x449px
>>
File: Advanced Shitposting.jpg (124KB, 495x635px) Image search: [Google]
Advanced Shitposting.jpg
124KB, 495x635px
>>
File: hi.gif (277KB, 782x488px) Image search: [Google]
hi.gif
277KB, 782x488px
>>
File: Playoffs in a Nutshell.jpg (102KB, 600x925px) Image search: [Google]
Playoffs in a Nutshell.jpg
102KB, 600x925px
>>
File: 1454734893820.gif (303KB, 779x449px) Image search: [Google]
1454734893820.gif
303KB, 779x449px
>>
File: 1457829936035.png (323KB, 333x497px) Image search: [Google]
1457829936035.png
323KB, 333x497px
>>49539017
>>
File: Quickslithers PR.jpg (72KB, 479x360px) Image search: [Google]
Quickslithers PR.jpg
72KB, 479x360px
>>49539048
>>
File: justice.jpg (178KB, 1321x2048px) Image search: [Google]
justice.jpg
178KB, 1321x2048px
>>
>>49539098
I'll make a new thread, thanks.
>>
File: New and improved.png (7MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
New and improved.png
7MB, 3072x2304px
>>49539086
>>
New Thread: >>49539237
>>
South City Scum v I dairy you try rematch

third time is the charm as both of the coaches with the biggest cocks in the league match up for the third time to break the 1-1 tie
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.