[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More than just a title.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 405px-Ordo_Hereticus.jpg (135KB, 405x599px) Image search: [Google]
405px-Ordo_Hereticus.jpg
135KB, 405x599px
A Sister Superior along with her squad are assigned,on a short notice, to an inquisitor to act as part of his retinue. When the the squad of Sisters finally arrived they are greeted by the inquisitor himself. Who, by chance (Will of the Emperor?), the Sister Superior recognised as her own blood brother who she had lost hope of ever meeting again since their separation after graduating from the Schola Progenium. What do you think /tg/?
>>
>>49532401

will this story include incest or you just wasting our time?
>>
>>49532415
Sadly, no incest. The reason being a lot of story has a romantic undertone so I'm bored of it. though right now I'm asking whether or not this scenario is possible in 40k.
>>
>>49532401

Sure, why not.
>>
"Sister Superior we are approaching the Inquisitorial cruiser Light of Absolution docking in T minus 5 minute" the pilot servitor's monotonous voice roused the squad of sisters from their sleep. Blinking the sleep from her eyes Sister Superior Vianna Lyons took a quick glance around the cramp troop bay they are in. Through the dimly lit interior she can discern nine other figures, each clad in a Power Armour not unlike her own. To her immediate right sat Sister Rynna the squad's second-in-command. The mechanical left eye of the other woman whirred and click as they struggled to mimic the questioning look of her other organic eye."What are our orders Sister Superior?"
"We are to attach ourselves to the Inquisitor as his retinue and aid him in his holy task." she replied. Though her replied was delivered in an even professional tone deep down Vianna was excited her squad was assigned such an honour. To be part of an Inquisitorial retinue, to bring His blinding light of justice to those who have fallen to the Dark path, to be part of such a holy quest, she murmured a short prayer to the Emperor thanking Him for the chance to serve him. The interior of the troop bay was suddenly awash by a green light indicating the shuttle has landed in the docking bay of the massive cruiser. The Sisters arranged themselves in a neat two file line with Sister Superior Vianna at it's head. The hiss of hydraulic accompanied an ever expanding slit of light as the door opened. The squad marched down the ramp and into the vast expanse of the cruiser's ship bay; activity in the normally busy bay grind to halt as the human crew watched the newcomers disembark with reverence and bated breath. All was silence except for the whirr of servitors still attending to their task maintaining other crafts in the bay. As her eyes adjusted to the light Vianna saw a group of figures waiting in front of the transport.
>>
>>49532809
This sums up 40k to me.
>>
File: 1473958131203.gif (223KB, 350x340px) Image search: [Google]
1473958131203.gif
223KB, 350x340px
>>49532613
>sadly
>>
>cont.
The lead figure was dressed in carapace armour over which he wore a brown coat. The shining inquisitor rosette hung from a chain around his neck. He wore a wide brimmed hat as was typical of his ordo. Though the Inquisitor's hat concealed the majority of his face Vianna could make out an angular clean shaven face marred by a single scar that ended near the corner of his right jaw and ,she assumed, started at the bridge of her nose. "Squad Erfyl of the Order of the Luminous Star at your service Inquisitor" she announced as she and her squad kneeled as one. The Inquisitor responded by taking of his hat and placing it over his heart, "Inquisitor Vendrick Lyons of the Ordo Hereticus, I am grateful the order has granted me this request." As the Sisters rose Vianna made ready to reply but the sight before her silenced any response she might give. Now seeing the Inquisitor's face clearly for the first time she saw a brown haired face, angular with an aquiline nose, his eyes were piercing as though he can see through your soul to your darkest secrets, but what struck her the most was the familiarity of it. Before her was a face she recognised, a face she had long ago abandon hope of ever seeing again. Unbidden a single word escaped her mouth, a word filled with at once disbelief and hope. "Brother?!"
>>
I've honestly have no real set plan on where this story is going to go. So suggestions and feedbacks are welcomed. Feel free to write your own piece if you want.
>>
I'll mostly be writing from Vianna's perspective. If anyone wanted to write it in Vendrick's perspective feel free to do so.
>>
"Can it really be you Vianna?" Vendrick asked disbelievingly. They are both alone in the Inquisitor's private office. Safe from prying eyes they are free to speak candidly though only one of them seems to be doing so.
>>
>>49532809
>>49532863
>>
>>49532401
Sounds gay as shit
>>
Is this something you guys are interested in seeing continue or should I let it die here?
>>
>>49532401
Maybe move to /qst/ if you want active feedback >>49533051
>>49533430

Not a mod by any means but it seems more appropriate.
>>
>>49535597
>Maybe move to /qst/ if you want active feedback
The fuck? Writefagging is not a quest thread, anon.
>>
>>49532401
It's all in the exectution, so go for it.
>>
File: OotS.jpg (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
OotS.jpg
50KB, 250x250px
>>49532401

Most people seem to have no grasp of just how BIG the galaxy is. Once people "go their separate ways" in the Grimdark, the odds of them ever seeing each other again is literally zero. The only plausible way for OP's scenario to happen is for the Convent to be located within the same system as the Schola, while the Inquisitor has returned to the hood for some unrelated reason. Then, maybe.

Just maybe.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.