[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primarchs n shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IKLWCt6.jpg (548KB, 2581x1629px) Image search: [Google]
IKLWCt6.jpg
548KB, 2581x1629px
What if the Primarchs had been born on different worlds?

What would Purturabo be like if his pod crashed on, i dunno, Ryza?

How much of their personalities are inherent, and what are those parts?
>>
>>49513331

Angron wouldn't have had that berserker implant if he'd landed on another world. That would have made him considerably less psycho, more like Russ mk II.
>>
>>49513331
>Primarch lands on catachan
>Becomes literally the emperor
>>
File: vHzuEr7.jpg (108KB, 693x720px) Image search: [Google]
vHzuEr7.jpg
108KB, 693x720px
>>49513415
Oh man what the fuck would Angron and the World Eaters be like without the butcher's nails?
>>
IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY FULGRIM?
>>
What would happen if all the primarchs crash-landed in black holes?
>>
>>49513762
They crawl back out
>>
>>49513612
Though the traitor side of things is a bit - iffy - the look that The Dornian Heresy took at what the traitor primarchs would have been like as loyalists was pretty interesting.

Angron was one of the coolest, as he had the nails taken back out of his head finally and built up a war doctrine around self-discipline. They essentially became the Imperial Fists but even cooler.
>>
>>49513331

What if they all crashed on Terra?
>>
>>49513331
I'd always liked the thought of Lorgar landing on a forge world and becoming machine pope.
>>
>>49513415
>>49513612
>>49513868
No matter where Angron landed he'd still be the same. He's a manlet and is therefore incapable of learning
>>
>>49513877
What if they all just died of various complications and the Emperor was like "Well shit, what am I gonna do with all these space marines?"
>>
>>49513877
What if Terra is actually Earth?
>>
>>49514072
What if, eh? It'd be pretty crazy if they crashed on the place that they were.
>>
File: dl-pe-characters.jpg (202KB, 580x450px)
dl-pe-characters.jpg
202KB, 580x450px
>>49513709
What if Fulgrim landed on Mordian and he became king of the space prussians and his vainglorious attitude was tempred by extreme marshall discipline?
>>
>>49514622
I feel like he would make it become space France. As in it would be the same but with more Neo-classical buildings and perfumes.
>>
>>49514731
Oh man space napoleon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.