[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1096: Invisible Art Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 409
Thread images: 49

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49447861
>>
During this thread you could have:
-Carrots
-Grapes
-Tuna sandwich
-Glass of milk

For a mid-thread snack, try:
-Pretzels
-Cheese
-Glass of milk
>>
>>49459755
What kind of milk? Cheese? Grapes? What bread,'s the tuna on?

Is it goat milk?
>>
File: fatty-foods-grouped-together.jpg (152KB, 1000x770px) Image search: [Google]
fatty-foods-grouped-together.jpg
152KB, 1000x770px
>>49459755
Be honest with me /jc/.
After getting the Metavore perk how much horrible crap did you eat?
>>
>>49459798
I just ate the cheapest/bare minimum amount needed.
>>
>>49459798
Is that an actual image? What is that, a convenience store dumpster?
>>
>>49459798
Is that thing in the right-top-middle a muffin or something else?
>>
>>49459822
Stock photo, most likely. They don't need context and most likely just appear out of nowhere. Just ask Cyber Woman With Corn.
>>
File: Konawhattf.jpg (11KB, 379x335px) Image search: [Google]
Konawhattf.jpg
11KB, 379x335px
>>49459775
Yes.

>>49459798
I subsist almost entirely off of junk food, booze, warehouse food stores, and goat products.
The one good thing I got out of Infinicon is the ability to summon snack foods to my side on the hour, and I fucking USSSSE it.

I also collect different types of soda, replicate them, and then occasionally just start chugging.
If I weren't powered by supernatural fiat, my kidneys and liver would have all shut down by now and exploded.
Probably leaving behind some kind of black tar.
As it stands, I just have a lot of nebulously stored calories and protein energy.

>>49459837
Looks like fried chicken to me.
>>
>>49459798
I don't think you'll ever convince me you're not a bitch.
>>
>>49459845
Out-of-context stock photos are the best.
>>
>>49459730
>Status quo is maintained by the SCP organization,
Unfortunately for anon, that status quo is sometimes maintained by reseting reality entirely, finding a new planet and pretending it's Earth, or just letting everyone die, cloning them, and pretending nothing happened.

All three could be fatal to him.
>>
File: another_day_at_the_Foundation.webm (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
another_day_at_the_Foundation.webm
2MB, 1920x800px
>>49459798
Anything fast food. Most of those places are open late so it's great an unsleeping Jumper with the munchies.
I'm working on this idea of combining curly fries, cheddar peppers, and mozzarella sticks with an onion ring base.
I will call it the SUPERSIDE. Only 12 000 calories per ounce!

>>49459680
pic related
>>
>>49459928
>Unfortunately for anon, that status quo is sometimes maintained by reseting reality entirely, finding a new planet and pretending it's Earth, or just letting everyone die, cloning them, and pretending nothing happened.
What.
>>
>>49459970
'tis a silly place.
>>
Does your chain end if you teleport?
>>
>>49459970
It helps to visit Metalocalypse, Axe Cop, and Terminator beforehand. Also to have a force-field for your Warehouse.
>>
>>49459982
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>49459982
Depends on the method and what the setting has said about it. In most cases where the setting has definitely stated that it kills the user, the jump will give you a fiat waver to survive.
>>
>>49459982
If you purchased it with CP, then absolutely not, ever.
>>
>>49459970
That isnt even the worst of it. At least once the scp foundation destroys the universe and resets everyones memory so nobody remembers.

Hell in one they destroyed the universe and put earth in a bubble and use satelites with lightbulbs on to pretend there are still stars. Nobody notices.
>>
>>49459970
Not that anon, but think of the grimdarkiest grimdark setting you can imagine. Then multiply that by about 10.

SCP Foundation is grimmer and darker than that.
>>
>>49460009
...Yare Yare Daze.
>>
>>49460008
>>49460009
Welp, looks like I'm never getting Anomalous Physiology, or the -2 byte file, or SCP-914 Manual, or the Hyperbolic Time Chamber SCP, or anything else from that jump.
>>
>>49459970
SCP isn't really a "setting", partly because the people in charge of the site adamantly refuse to allow anyone to make it into one.

Instead, it's just a collection of creepypasta stories, events, and dangerous objects that are only linked together by being nebulously held in check by the titular Foundation.
There are at least fifteen world ending events ready to destroy the world at any time, and everything is held in check by fiat, and not even particularly stable fiat.
The Foundation keeps things in check by callously murdering their own guys in droves, black barring all documents, locking everything up as tightly as possible, and the power of duct tape and wishes.
Occasionally the world ends, so they just reboot everything, because wow wouldn't it be scary if the world was in danger of ending and in fact already had?!

There's stuff that will eat you, kill you, turn you into a mindless drone with complete ego death, make you sing J-Pop endlessly, and sometimes just stare at you all creepy through a window for all eternity. The only reason the world continues is because, if it ended, they wouldn't be able to make more creepy stories.

It's kindof dumb and silly.
Like, there comes a point where you just stop giving a shit, and SCP crossed that on page four.
Personally, I wouldn't recommend visiting until you've got a couple hundred jumps under your belt and can fuck off from world ending threats like they're a particularly annoying yappy dog.
>>
>>49460009
A lot of the crazier shit that happens is so grimdark that it breaks the meter and becomes comedy.
>>
>>49460051
Jump #150: Cowboy Bebop
>Five of Wands, reversed (Pointless struggles motivated by the vain pursuit of recognition, financial reward, or base desires.)
How fitting.
>Age: 25
>Location: Ganymede
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Get Everybody And Their Stuff Together (0)
>Survival Of The Fittest (Free, Drop-In)
Fool me once...
>Tell Me Some More (900)
Alcohol and imminent violence are both excellent motivators to get someone talking!
>Like Clear Water (600)
Come to think of it, I don't think I ever learned jeet kun do. Now is a good time to start.
>You Look Ridiculous In That Outfit (300)
"That's the point. I'm the diversion."
>Easy Come, Easy Go (0, Drop-In)
After a hundred lifetimes, this is almost a given.

So, I'm going to end up on the Bebop, eh? Well, they probably need a good mechanic. My intention is largely to stay out of the way and be the competent mechanic with occasional bouts of comic relief by introducing out-of-context technology at times and modifying existing technology at others. And fighting the occasional sapient leftovers in the fridge.

Also, basically full-time babysitting Ed and Ein. And giving Ein something so that speech is possible. Though I may make it so that it only works in some language that Ed understands but everyone else doesn't. German should work.

Because it's funny.
>>
I have absolutely no idea how or why I quoted >>49460051. Oops.
>>
So what perks do I need to make pacts of power with gullible idiots that eventually fuck them over and/or give me governance over their immortal souls?
>>
>>49460048
Just wait until you're strong enough to nope the fuck out at a moment's notice.

>>49460051
Right? I mean, in the SCP Foundation 'verse, the game of Basketball exists to delay Tim Duncan's ascension to eldritch godhood.
As long as he plays the game, he stays stable as an incognito babby reality warper.
>>
>>49460139
Beezleboss from /co/co/s can do it. There's also disney princess and once upon a star for more dealmaking. You could probably do even more with Dark Contract from Ravenloft.

You might want some more power granting to sweeten the deal though. Boon from Imawabi no Dakini is a good choice since you can be even more of a dick.
>>
File: kyubey.jpg (22KB, 491x350px) Image search: [Google]
kyubey.jpg
22KB, 491x350px
>>49460139
The country capstone in the Musician jump lets you make contracts for peoples souls and use them in manners that you've witnessed in other settings.
>>
>>49460050
Most of the really ridiculous shit is all the product of the same dick measuring contests that lead to those self insert scientists that've mostly been purged by now. The world ending threats though, are fairly popular, and so most of those didn't end up dying like they should.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
Jump # 89 Rome
Starting location: Roman countryside
Faction: Rome
Class: Plebeian

Perks:
*Soles of the Empire (0)
*Sweaty Sustenance (0)
*Fortune’s Pet (100, Discount)
*Craft and Community –Baking (150, Discount)
*Masterful Mentoring (300)
*Sartorial Setting (50)
*Classical Studies – Philosophy (100)

Equipment
*Villa (300)
*Wardrobe (0)
*Sestertii (0)

It’s kind of funny. Usually when such a conflict arises I am used to being in the thick of it. This time I got to watch an empire tearing at itself from the side lines. I was a humble baker, I was a woman which meant I was not going anywhere near any fighting and I was a peasant so I wasn’t going to be a factor in politics.

Instead I tried to help the poor people that are oft overlooked in such conflicts. I claimed to have some minor medical training. A bit of an understatement there but I was able to treat peasants and slaves that would have otherwise died and later treated soldiers who happened to be injured near my place.

When the grain shortage hit mine was the only bakery that still had enough grain to fulfill everyone’s orders (yay jumper bullshit) so I made money hand over fist. It was unintentional I wasn’t even trying to gouge people I just managed to have bread when it was scarce.

In the end I was kind of content to fight the smaller battles for a bit. I let Rome sort itself out as I fought to keep those who usually were overlooked alive.
>>
Jump #151: Star Fox
>Queen of Wands (A radiantly vital person, cocky and charismatic, who sees what she wants and goes after it.)
I should start pulling cards BEFORE I finalize a jump. This is what I get for going to a jump with a blue chick in it.
>Specialization: Star Fox Adventures
Not exactly space, but hey, close enough.
>3 Gold Rings (600)
The endurance of any vehicle I pilot is doubled? That has... potential.
>Hand To Hand (Free, Adventures)
As though I wasn't already an expert in hand to hand combat.
>Puzzle Solver (500, Adventures)
Again, something I already have covered. But why not?
>Don't Worry, I Speak Dino (300, Adventures)
Knowing that language and being able to pick up on new languages are both useful things.
>Telepathy (0, Adventures)
Actually, this is an interesting thing - leaving telepathic messages in objects isn't something I've come across anywhere else, with the possible exception of D&D psionics. Useful.

I'm not going to comment too much on how badly I'm throwing everything off the rails, other than to say that I am vastly amused at how bad the plot is. The game's cheesy enough considering how it normally goes, and this should make it much more fun. No, where we're going, we don't need rails.
>>
>>49460048
Get a danger sense tied into your reflexes and the portal entrance to the warehouse. You can reflexively open a nope out door directly beneath you whenever any thing too dangerous is about to happen.

Or if you're fine with getting trapped in the warehouse for the rest of the jump get the Rust 1up perk, you will revive in the warehouse if the world ends.
>>
>>49460142
>the game of Basketball exists to delay Tim Duncan's ascension to eldritch godhood.
The actual fuck. . .
>>
>>49460605
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2090
I wonder if there's a Foundation Tale about this SCP, seeing how Tim Duncan retired this year.
>>
>>49460605
SCP used to actually be interesting. Pretty goddamn neat in fact.

Once it got past 1000 it started getting rather silly.

Once it got past 2000 it started getting rather stupid.
>>
>>49460623
I still remember, long long ago, before /x/ was shit, when we first started coming up with the initial ideas and bedrock for what would become the SCPs and SCP Foundation. It was a lot of fun.

Of course, modern SCP has retained zero connection to its roots, and modern SCP is about tulpas and succubus summoning and not anything good, but at least I've got the memories.
>>
>>49460652
>and modern SCP
Modern /x/.
>>
>>49460697
>That anon
You mean me? I was correcting a typo.

SCP does have a succubus and a tulpa lying around, but they're not literally all about that.
>>
We got an update, so lets do this

120.Harry Potter
============
Muggleborn - 50
Middle Class
Ravenclaw

Skills
Dedicated
Wit Beyond Measure
Setup Wizard- 150
Moste Potente Potions - 300
Nullification - 550
Muggle Dueling - 600
Wandless magic - 1100

Companions - 1300

Drawbacks
- Oblivious - 1100
- Bully Teacher - 1000

This is now a Little Witch Academia SOL jump, I don't care what you say.

This Quiddich thing is getting revolutionised with the Strike Witch Striker units. They use broom sticks for cripes sakes. BROOM STICKS. If the wizards can get over the fact that it's got some of it's basis in modern mundane tech then I could be raking in the dosh with that venture. My Gen 5s can break the sound barrier after all, who wouldn't want to strap a pair of rockets to their legs. They had better at least let me sell it because I won't tolerate such regulation of the market. Voldermort will be the least of their issues.

There's this Voldemort guy. That death curse he flings around seems a little scary, but there are approaches... certain paths to victory against this menace that the wizarding community hasn't considered. But then again, that dude with the lightning on his forehead seems to be dealing with it okay. I'll just help him along occasionally while focusing on honing my special magical skills.
>>
>>49460791
If you're altering Quidditch, get rid of the seekers.
>>
>>49460791
>who wouldn't want to strap a pair of rockets to their legs.

You know, on one hand, I could see the traditionalists railing against it... But I imagine most wizards would be all for it if given the chance to make Quidditch even more lethal.
>>
>>49460791
Voldemort is insanely easy to deal with if you have out of setting knowledge about him. The only thing I can't see how to deal with by an anonymous letter to Dumbledore is Harry being a Horcrux. Any in setting ways to deal with that other than Harry sacrificing himself?
>>49460841
Every time they try to play Quidditch steal/destroy the snitch after ten minutes in a manner that no one sees it and wait until they give up.
I think there was something in the books about a match that went for days.
>>
>>49460791
>>49459047
Oh. Now I understood the bit about Avenger. You can buy upgrades for it without buying the whole Avenger, just for a better start.

I assume that because we bought the Spark when it's circuits are fully upgraded it not only counts towards companion limit but becomes a companion, without need for pod or such, too

Sorry about not being clear on keeping XCom 1 perks. I meant if we keep them, despite losing everything else, in Gauntlet of X-com 2 because if we took season 2 that kinda makes sense.

Also, what exactly stops us from taking the control over from Bradford on grounds of him being a terribru terribru strategist in Stuck with Central? I mean you encourage us to not listen to him in it.

As for keeping a stash hidden from X-Com 1, of whatever's, as long as we do it early enough...

>Okay, this is the secret weapon I hid away, in case a Humanity ever needs a leg up
>Commander, you can't expect us to give our troops this giant purple... Phallic sword!
>IT WILL PENETRATE THEIR ARMORS! TRUST ME!
>>
>>49460876
I just looked at the Quidditch page on wikipedia and this is apparently an ancient wizarding game.

Creaothceann: An exceptionally violent and often fatal game originating in Scotland. A large number of boulders were charmed to hover in the air and each player had a cauldron strapped to the back of his/her head. A horn was sounded, the rocks were released, and the players would fly around on their broomsticks trying to catch as many rocks in their cauldron as possible. The winner was the player who caught the most rocks.
>>
>>49460967
Wizards are retarded.
>>
>>49460949
>I think there was something in the books about a match that went for days.
There was something about a match that went on for three /months/.

Stealing/destroying the snitch only means you're going to break records. Wizards be insane about their sports.
>>
>>49460958
>I assume that because we bought the Spark when it's circuits are fully upgraded it not only counts towards companion limit but becomes a companion, without need for pod or such, too

SPARKs aren't sapient and while they can be made so with in universe tech, the only example of that tech was "evil". You can level up a SPARK to it's top level in game and it still wouldn't be considered sapient.
>>
>>49460980
Here are others

Aingingein: An Irish game which required broomstick-mounted players to fly through a number of burning barrels set in the air, whilst all the time clutching a ball with one hand. At the end of this fiery course was a goal into which the ball had to be hurled. The wizard who completed the course and scored a goal in the shortest time, without catching fire along the way, was the winner.

Shuntbumps: A very simple form of broomstick-jousting where one flyer attempted to knock the other off his broom.

Well... this explains how the death eaters were so successful. And raises worries about potterverse magic making you stupid.
>>
>>49460992
Ah, okay. So it's only if jumper upgrades it that far.

Thank you for making X-Com 2, by the way. That and first X-Com jump really brighten up my day
>>
File: 1257052851510.jpg (444KB, 630x719px) Image search: [Google]
1257052851510.jpg
444KB, 630x719px
>>49461015
>Thank you for making X-Com 2, by the way

I don't understand what this arrangement of words mean.
Help, I need an adult!
I NEED AN ADULT!!!

You're welcome anon
>>
>>49459798
>After getting the Metavore perk how much horrible crap did you eat?

A fair amount. Normally, candy and booze are my biggest abuses. I tend to eat reasonably during your average mealtime, especially when I'm cooking for everyone.

However, subsisting mostly on pizza is a bad habit of mine when I'm frantically saving the world, breaking reality over my knee, or trying to put out multiple fires as Rome burns.

Due to my companions and I enjoying the art of cooking, there's always someone willing to prepare a proper meal. When things are sane, I'm often the one taking care of them, but they all rally together and do the same for me when I have to get serious.

They make sure I get a reasonable amount of homecooked food into me during those times. It's kind of cute that they worry, despite my repeated explanations about Metavore.

>>49459837

Pretty sure it's fried chicken.
>>
>>49460996
Hey they have pretty good trauma medicine if bone gro is any indication. And apparently being magical makes you tougher, bouncing babies anyone? But yeah, the plural of these wizards isn't wisdom.
>>
File: El-f.full.1885966.jpg (422KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
El-f.full.1885966.jpg
422KB, 1000x1600px
>>49460355
Jump # 90 Dresden Files
Background: Wizard (200)
Starting Location: Winnipeg

Perks
*Magic 101 (0)
*The Sight (0)
*Wizard Tricks (0)
*Clued In (0)
*Soul Source (300, Discount)
*Unwholesome good looks (100)
*Power to Burn (150, Discount)
*Refined Spell caster (150, Discount)

Equipment

*Best Ale in Chicago (0)
*Enchanted Duster (0)
*Svartalf Apartments (200)
*Wizard Lab (0)

Drawbacks:
*The Hex (0)
*… and this time it wasn’t my fault (+100)
>>
>>49461050
The only Adults you'd find here are not ones you go to when in need of help.
>>
>>49461221
Well this place turned out to be interesting. What happens when you have a bunch of different supernatural factions all dwelling in what is supposed to be neutral territory but is really a cold war that is beginning to heat up do to the actions of a few warlocks and then you drop a Jumper in to the mix…

Ironically I wasn’t the one who set off the war. I started to work as a supernatural consultant. A few wise mortals had noticed that something was very wrong about the area so I set up wards, I would deal with the various supernatural beings on behalf of my clients I was kind of a negotiator for humanity.

I had remained neutral to the war that raged in the world mostly but that didn’t stop the Red Court from sending some assassins after me.

I was holding a negotiation with some fairies and some Biker Werewolves who were being backed secretly by a couple of Norse gods… suddenly some guys with machine guns show up firing, all hell breaks loose.

I had to escape. Everyone was blaming everyone and most of them are gunning for me accusing me of working for the other sides.

Anyways I managed to catch the Assassins, I barely managed to strike a truce with the Fey and the gods before the all-out war begun and that’s how I prevented Winnipeg from exploding. Also I had to promise never to set loose Snowflame on anyone again. No one knew what he was they just feared and respected him, even the gods. Thankfully he was still free to act on his own which he did when I got drafted in the Wardens for a bit. Seeing him tripping balls and reacting to a Tyrannosaurus rex was funny.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 440x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 440x400px
>>49461050
The season 2 and perks from previous X-Com carrying over I meant stuff like a MEC or Gene mods. If we are the same person as from X-Com 1 it would stand to reason we keep em in the gauntlet, just like hidden stashes of stuff.

Because the way I see it if we take For Commander, the aliens just pointed to us and said "No, take this guy, he's the key!" And not the canon plot XCom 1 Commander, who probably died. I might be wrong. Hence why asking if these perks carry over.

I dunno. I think Diablo Jump is going to do same thing with Trilogy thing, whoever is working on it.
>>
>>49461281
>it would stand to reason we keep em in the gauntlet,

Oh, for the gauntlet

Well, no, you don't get those because they would have been developed in the simulation.

I don't see why that the simulation wouldn't be a real world model, so you could use the information to remake it, but no, those modifications don't carry over.
>>
>>49461297
What about non-item perks?

Is there specific date till which we have time to make stashes or such? If I recall the common theory is that this abduction happened during the Base Defense section

Funny thing is? If you rush hard enough you can have some gene mods or MECs in time for base defense
>>
>>49461297
Green Rookies simply has our people in X-Com 1 start as Rookies like in game, along with what their aim is, but I assume that even despite the drawback we can train them up to be decent, it will just be harder and longer.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Stay at 800
>>49458168
>>49458168
>>49458187

Change to 600
>>49458133
>>49458201
>>49458209

Huh, well that's a tie.
>>
>>49461363
Actually one of these is a misquote, the last one on Stay at 800. I'll be changing it over to 600 then.
>>
>>49461297
>>49461340
Shit there was meant to be a question mark there. Or two. Or five.
>>
>>49457526
>the shield must be hit by the attack before it hits you and your shield can only block one attack

So the second clause means the perk is great against one guy shooting at you with a howitzer, but useless against two guys shooting at you with pistols (or one guy shooting two pistols) even if both bullets would hit the shield?
>>
File: 062.jpg (76KB, 601x537px) Image search: [Google]
062.jpg
76KB, 601x537px
>>49459798
Tonnes.

Between metavore and being a Smoke Conduit I was eating and smoking a disproportionate amount of the time.

Calmed down after it got overly expensive and it became a more occasional gorge after the novelty wore off (several decades later).
>>
>>49461340
>>49461379

It was a couple of months into XCom's activation
>>
KOTOR, since you have added a combo supplement for Teen Titans is there any chance you'll add some more combo's to it?

Xenothium + a few other things = Red X suit for example.
>>
Yo just posting my next WIP for review.
>>
Few questions for DevilSurvivorAnon. Sorry for continuing the once-per-thread question thing. Just this once, since I was looking at the Devil Survivor jumps.

First of, Errai's Swords are new things in the same styles as those of Polaris and Arcturus?

Second, how many of them would there be? As many as Polaris had, just 2 or 3 like Arcturus had, or more/less?

Third, could I force the Swords of Polaris and Arcturus into the Court of Bel? How about the administrators themselves?

Fourth, would getting just the Heavenly Throne and the Akashic Record from Sparking later also have them stretch to cover everywhere you've been or is that just if you immediately Spark there?
>>
Right so, after having woken up and seeing all that shit about the universe ending, lets not go to SCP for a very long time.

Two things though - whats this about rust, and does anybody know any perks similar to perception filter?
>>
>>49461483
Hi, see >>49461380 ?
>>
>>49461363
Didn't the 800 side give actual reasons while the only ones the 600 had was that there was no 600 ones anyway?
>>
>>49461396
>after it got overly expensive

Just curious, but as a Jumper, I don't see how this should be a problem, ever?

I figured at the very least you would make your own, duplicate your favorite or magic up your own brand, or be so deep in cash that cost is pretty irrelevant. Figured a smoke conduit Jumper would figure something out.

The novelty thing, I get that. It's one of the reasons why I do all sorts of minor things like make my cigarettes smell like freshly baked cookies or give off multicolored smoke.
>>
>>49461614
I'm talking first couple of jumps really.

Pretty lazy so moneymaking took a backseat until a few jumps in.

By the time money didn't really matter I'd gotten bored.
>>
>>49459798
Corndogs are the best food ever, and the reason I'm so overweight can largely be blamed on them.
>>
>>49461483
Looks good so far, Gaunlet. I've got a couple ideas for items/companions that I think would fit well:

A bunch of those collectible figurines you can buy in town might be a good 50 CP item.

A pilotable Armos statue and an alternate version of Jabber Nuts that let you choose which language they translate might be good discounted items for Minish.

The Cane of Pacci and a set of bottles might be some good items, too.

Companion/Pet versions of some of the monsters might be cool. Like a Darknut or Wizzrobe for Companions and Chuchu or Octorok pets.

Other than that, I don't have much to say, other than good job on the Jump!
>>
>>49461483
Any particular reason you're charging 100cp for Picoris and the non-Drop-In backgrounds?

Why's Vaati prohibited from being taken as a companion unless you redeem him? Sad villain-collecting jumper here.

Personally, I feel it would be cool if there was something like 'ThePrincesses’Friend,anIncarnation' for taking Zelda's place... even if that means you're a statue for a good while. You start before that anyway, right?
>>
>>49459798
I never took Metavore, because I never had the points to spare in Body Mod. Too many Jumps have drawbacks that give you a ton of points for picking up superpowers in it. Is there any good substitute perk?
>>
>>49461732
Non-drop in backgrounds give you skills, memories, and connections. Why wouldn't you charge for them?
>>
>>49461483
What exactly do you mean with a "generic mana bar/pool" in The Next Swiftblade and the notes about Game Mechanic?
>>
>>49461525
I think he's said before the Swords/Arcturus are sufficiently something else to not be attainable through Court.
>>
>>49461762
Because basic mundane skills aren't really all that useful, the memories are arguably a drawback, and the connections only help a little bit in the specific jump you get them?

Personally, I much prefer it when backgrounds have the same cost if they all have the same amount of discounts and other stuff.

>>49461483
Oh, one other thing. Are the 100cp perks free or discounted?
>>
>>49461810
Hm. Okay, too bad then.
>>
>>49460050
>>49460326

Yeah this is why I wouldn't worry much about any sort of canon story and just make your own with either being a member of the organization and dealing with SCPs while hiding the fact you technically count as one yourself. Or write yourself up as a SCP and how you decide to act like for ten years.
>>
>>49461830
You understand that a lot of Jumps offer mundane skills as perks, right? And that not all the skills you know will be mundane? Not to mention all the background knowledge you get on the world itself, which you might not have or remember if you're dropping in? As for the connections, they might be temporary, but they're still useful.

Anyway, it's obviously not a capstone-worthy package, but they're not being priced like capstones. 100 CP for a bundle of skills, knowledge, and connections is honestly pretty generous.
>>
>>49461894
I plan on just lazing about while pretending to be some form of succubus. And I shall use perception filter to walk around naked.
>>
>>49461404
That... Did not answer the question. What I meant is: are your soldiers with Green Rookies meant to be always bad, enforced by drawback, or can they be good if you train them hard enough?

Also, the non item perks such as research or engineer ones?
>>
>>49461525
A COPYCAT QUESTION-ER!

Errai has 4 swords. They can be in different style considering Errai himself is a head, like SMT IV YHVH

Dunno about fourcing the swords into Court. I don't think you can unless you got them through reward because they are not demons.
>>
What would be some good early jumps for someone who wants to escalate slowly, namely those with lowish level powers in lowish level settings.
>>
File: what.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>49461983
Uh, if you get the imports then they have high level stats, like what you'd end up with a colonel

Normal rookies recruited for operations to operate operationally need to upgrade their operational skills.

On another note, I know this isn't a blog but I need to say this

>Statics test results came back
>29/80
>Class average is 18/80

Engineering is a hell of a drug
>>
>>49462039
Great Detective, Sherlock Holmes, Zootopia, Heist, Generic Western
>>
>>49462060
Well, I was talking about the Green Rookies drawback. I know you based it off horrible X-com stats and luck, but they don't remain that way enforced by fiat what I mean. The countries just gave us those they wouldn't miss or need and it's up to X-Com to turn them into efficient soldiars.

Also congrats on the results. Now join X-Com!
>>
>>49462060
And again:

If I take season 2 AND Gauntlet, do my skill perks from X-Com carry over for purpose of consistent narrative and linking the two jumps?

This is the last you will see of me once you answer and I shall fade back into the choir
>>
>>49462039
>>49462088
To clarify when I say "lowish level powers" I mean like Infamous Conduit and below, street level stuff but still actual "powers".
>>
>>49462134
I need that too!

Also, Sims
>>
>>49462130
I want to say no
But you're not going to agree with my reasoning
so yes
>>
>>49462134
>>49462146
There is a startling lack of proper street level settings, there are quite a few mundane settings and lots of mid level ones but trying to get good street level powers is limited to a very short list or making a weak build for a higher power level jump.

There is a Spiderman Jump being made that would be perfect for upper street level stuff, so that will be something cool to look forward to.
>>
I need to craft a Bodice for my Tutu. What should I use for a base?
>>
>>49462153
>I want to say no.

Then no it is. Simple as that. Could even be explained as amnesia/trauma/brain damage from the thing in the brain. Thank you for your time.

And the Green Rookies?
>>
>>49461971
I want broodmother because adding that with Heredity from Discworld you should be able to spawn anything from your alt-forms from cyborgs to elementals.
>>
File: 1457113232755.jpg (1MB, 3133x3248px) Image search: [Google]
1457113232755.jpg
1MB, 3133x3248px
>>49462243
Drawbacks end at the end of a jump
If it improves your experience, sure do it, but you're under no obligation to carry that drawback over.
>>
>>49462271
No I-

Strike, stop being distracted by sexy snek.

Do all your X-Com soldiers in jump start bad and STAY bad despite training if you take the drawback, or do they start bad and can get good. Within confines of X-Com jump, not X-Com 2 or such.
>>
File: 1458277576528.jpg (681KB, 1000x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1458277576528.jpg
681KB, 1000x1099px
>>49462291
Green Rookies is a drawback from XCom 1 jump. I didn't do that one. I did XCom 2 only. There is no draw back called Green Rookies in XCom 2 Jump. The Green Rookies drawback is removed once you complete your 10 years in XCom 1.

For more information about Green Rookies please contact the writer of XCom 1. Please note that the author of the XCom 1 jump did not deign to put their name to the work.
>>
>>49462329
Not him, but the author of the OG XCOM jump was Wild Card.
>>
File: 4292ed40d40be29779d9ef6d1b143af3.jpg (376KB, 1403x1039px) Image search: [Google]
4292ed40d40be29779d9ef6d1b143af3.jpg
376KB, 1403x1039px
>>49459798
My diet is roughly 80% candy and various sweets when I can get away with it. While I can cook the pants off any master chef, I usually use it for baking, pastries and cookies. I've surprised more than a few people at just how much candy I can manage to squirrel away on my person.

My Companions and social necessities reign me in most of the time. I do enjoy other foods, and try pretty much everything, but sweets will always top my list.
>>
File: 1458291692149.png (169KB, 626x705px)
1458291692149.png
169KB, 626x705px
>>49462339
Isn't Wild Card kill?
>>
>>49462329
...I THOUGHT YOU MADE X-COM 1!

BLARGH. Sorry
>>
>>49462353
I don't know? Last I heard he was working on SMT: Strange Journey, which I'm really looking forward to.
>>
>>49462379
It's okay anon
There is plenty of space with me in my Baka box.
>>
>>49462391
Sure, scoot over.

...huh. It surprisingly comfy here
>>
>>49459798
>Metavore+that perk from Kirby that lets you survive on sweets
Sugar all day every day.
>>
>>49462384
Stop Spreading false information.

Wildcard doesn't exist. He's a tale we tell to young jumpers. Sometimes jumpmakers take on his name when making jumps to continue the legend. He's like Slash
>>
>>49462425
Colon Three
>>
>>49462329
This is why if the jumps can be linked they should be made by same person
>>
File: Did nothing wrong.png (150KB, 388x280px) Image search: [Google]
Did nothing wrong.png
150KB, 388x280px
>>49462475
That's not exactly practical in this kind of community anon. Regardless, this is covered by the general rule that all drawbacks are removed at the end of a jump. I mean the Star Trek jumps don't have drawbacks that cross over do they?
>>
>>49462506
Nah, I meant that this confusion like a jumper asking you about <Game> because you made jump for sequel and added that world linking thing
>>
File: 1403499507463.gif (33KB, 679x604px) Image search: [Google]
1403499507463.gif
33KB, 679x604px
>>49462521
Are you telling me you aren't always confused?

Tell me your secrets anon.
>>
>>49462536
Well, you take a Jumpmaker.

And tie them to a chair.

Then you ask them a question, noting down the answer they give.

Then you give them a lot of headpats and love
>>
Would it be possible to create something similar to Mumbo's wand and hat from Teen Titans?

Namely the wand provides a weak stage magician themed version of toonforce and the hat contains a pocket dimension in which the wand's power is far stronger.
>>
>>49462562
Noble Phantasms.
>>
>>49462562
Stage wand, top hat, Iterative Improvement, and a lot of charge?
>>
>>49462571
Aren't stage magicians too recent to be used as servant models? Houdini could be a good one if he was a valid choice.
>>
>>49462598
I believe Val changed it to allow for people from 1900s. And Extra has no "too recent" restriction
>>
>>49462598
Recent update you have up till like ww2 or something.
>>
>>49462621
Is it possible to get a servant in one fate jump and become one in a different fate jump?
>>
>>49462649
Yep. Or you can get two, but you can't become one twice.
>>
The Victoria 2 said there is an EU jump. Is that real?
>>
>>49462598
SaberClone Houdini?
>>
>>49462694
EVERY THREAD UNTILL YOU LIKE IT!!!!

For the fifth time, not yet, Cena is working on it, and no, there isn't a WIP yet.
>>
Would anyone still want to see WW2 jump complete? If yes how doest the public want it?
>>
>>49462598
Simo Hayha would be an awesome Assassin. Think you can get him in some other jump but can't remember which one.
>>
>>49462818
Sabaton, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>49462797
I thought we had Platoon which was pretty much the WW2 jump?
>>
>>49462797
I would rather an american civil war jump.
>>
>>49462797
YES please
>>
>>49462445
Slash is real, anon! I should know! He played at my birthday party!
>>
>>49462854
Mine was more focus on the civil and Leadership side of it thus the non-clash.

>>49462859
I suck at marvel sorry.
>>
>>49462797
Yes, that would be awesome. I'd prefer if you didn't roll to determine your country. Maybe some scenarios were you get a medal as a reward?
>>
>>49462854
There is a military side as well but platoon does not allow axis powers as an origin.
>>
File: Kreia Pretzels.png (256KB, 767x1327px) Image search: [Google]
Kreia Pretzels.png
256KB, 767x1327px
>>49459755
>>
>>49462893
>suck at marvel sorry.
What?
>>
>>49461450
Maybe.
>>
>>49462893
You do realize America is a country right?
>>
>>49462969
Red X suit. . . *drools* please do!
>>
>>49462917
The fuck?
>>
>>49462605
No, she changed Extra to be that. Normal Fate still has the same rules.
>>
>>49462931
>>49462972
misread. Still though i haven't read as extensively on the ACW as other people and also not being american makes less likely to do so but if i feel like im capable someday why not. But that would after a bajillion of documentary binge watching and books read
>>
>>49463032
It's from /v/.
>>
>>49463072
What? Are you saying that Generalanon is DD? Is that true!?!?
>>
>>49463101
That doesn't answer my question.
>>
>>49463112
Yes it does, he explained it perfectly.
>>
>>49463016
You know you could just steal it from Robin before (Not) Jason Todd grabs it right?
>>
>>49462605
Not quite. What I did was change it so that Extra had no 'too recent' limit as long as A- they were dead (Or be more likely to be deadthen not be dead) by the 2030s and B- they would've become a heroic spirit. Houdini, for example? Yeah, I'd say they guy leaves a big enough legend behind to qualify for sure. Chris Angel? Naaaah, probably not.

If you want a rough guide, think of if someone will still be remembered in a fairly significant way in a hundred or more years from when they die/are most famous. Elvis? Definitely. David Bowie? I'd say it's pretty likely. Nicki Minaj? I've got some serious doubts she or various singers like that are going to be memorable a century after.

>>49462621
See above. Also just for Extra.
>>
>>49462797
Wolfenstein drawback?
>>
>>49463130
True but things with CP purchase insurance are always better than those randomly stolen from a teenager's closet, especially since while a jumper could probably survive a xenothium explosion the suit would be dead if the extremely unstable power core ever took a hit.
>>
>>49463109
No, he just vigorously supported him and his shitposting when DD constantly posted CoC and argued that it should be allowed. DDanon, Generalanon and the poster that used that pic from Monogatari. Were responsible for all of that shitposting over lewd jumps, one of the longest continuous shit storms we ever had.
>>
>>49463186
So are you offering to make the WW2 jump instead?
>>
>>49463224
Not him, but in all fairness we already do have Platoon Jump so to me it's kind of a moot point anyway.
>>
>>49463224
Sure, why not? Considering the level of work he put into the last WIP he posted, it shouldn't take me more then a few hours to come up with more. Give me a day or so and I can probably get a half ready WIP.
>>
>>49463246
I want a WW2 jump where you have the option to be a general or something.
>>
>>49462912
>Does not allow
Wrong. Look at the free choice option, it explicitly outlines Germany as an option. Do not try to replace jumps.
>>
Even if he did some dodgy stuff in the past I don't think that warrants pulling a jump out from under him, especially when you are openly talking about doing it out of spite.
>>
>>49463259
And I'd love a proper Bleach jump but we don't allow replacement jumps here so I guess both of us are kind of fucked on this one huh?

>>49463269
He's also a pretty poor jump maker and took months to do even a tiny amount of work, while trying to extend his claim to cover multiple jumps based on WW2 when he couldn't even get to 50% on one of them. We've had great jumps made out of spite before and I'd rather that then someone who's shown to do poor work when he does work at all.
>>
>>49463283
>And I'd love a proper Bleach jump but we don't allow replacement jumps here
Just use the SB one.
>>
>>49463302
I hope you eventually realise why I used that specific jump as an example anon.
>>
>>49461483
Read The Guide can't seem to make up its mind as to how good it is at the various things it does. Since it's a Drop-In perk, and you seem to be taking the game mechanics in real life "meta" approach for that origin's perks, why not go the whole hog?

Have it be a _literal strategy guide_ that the jumper can summon at will, in the form of a glowing magic fairy (because _hey listen_ it is a Zelda game after all) that can tell them what they need to know about accomplishing a chosen task, in as much or as little detail as they're willing to take the time for, so long as it's the sort of information you'd find in an actual strategy guide. So whether the castle has a secret entrance, how to bypass its traps and then befriend the dragon guarding the princess so it will let you pass? Sure! Finding out Ganondorf's opinion on boxers versus briefs? Not likely.

Navi's "personality" and observability by others optional.
>>
>>49463264
I meant japan and the soviet union. Sorry for the shitty words and wrong info haven't been here in a long time. Either way there are large swathes of WW2 that isnt covered by platoon and that was the original outline of this. But combat is still part of it cuz you know its war. if you read in the WIP the i try my best to cover that platoon hasn't in the combat part thus giving platoon the uniqueness it deserves.
>>
>>49463283
Real life doesn't count as a setting. The person who made generic comedian didn't have to ask the generic musician guy before starting, and the person who made 9-5 didn't have to get permission from anyone.
>>
>>49463330
>Japan
Included in the free option. The free pick option is not just Germany, Sweden or Finland. It also explicitly has the line "You may serve with any nation you desire".
>Soviet Union
Have you actually read the jump? Or are you so dumb that you can't understand the Russian option is the Soviet Union option because Russia WAS the Soviet Union at that time?

So you still have zero basis for trying to include combat things in your WW2 jump as Platoon already covers all of that. Keep it to civil and leadership stuff, as you said before, not military.
>>
>>49463330
Dude, just finish it and post it here. People are trying to bend the rules and grasp at straws because it triggers them to have Jumpers play as a Nazi in a non-fantasy setting. If you post a well-made jump there'll be a few whiners (like there is every time) but it'll get on the drive and many people will enjoy it.
>>
>>49463422
I honestly can never figure out whether you honestly believe this or if you're just luring the person into a trap that causes them to be ostracised for years. Either way it's pretty great.
>>
>>49462797
I'd argue Platoon is dissimilar enough to a general WW2 jump due to it's entire focus being on combat and leading a platoon, the emphasis on allied powers and it's gauntlety "guns are deadly" clause. I'd be interested but anyone embarking on it should know a hell of a lot about WW2 or else we'd end up in another Greek mythology situation.

I think someone made a WIP with the same idea before but it never went anywhere. Basically if you're going to make it'll probably have to be reasonably large as the main sense in which you'd be making a new jump would be in the non-soldier options and it'd have to be well researched.

Personally I wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole as even as someone relatively knowledgeable I think it's probably too big a topic to tackle.
>>
>>49463422
Yeah, I reckon this guy might have just a little experience with what trying to force something onto the drive results in. Or not. He seems pretty dull so far.

>>49463442
This is the same guy that made that WIP.
>>
>>49463302
"Using the SB one" is never a valid solution.
>>
>>49462797

Yes please
>>
>>49463495
>>49463481
Man, try to be a little less blatant with this.
>>
>>49463500
>>49463500

I was going to delete the post about the zaku and add in mobile suits for all give me sec to do it first
>>
>>49463519
Riiiiiight.
>>
>>49463302
True stealth is the best.
>>
>>49463524

But that makes no sense anon I didn't have to admit anything and could have just kept denying it.
>>
Drop In
200 - Quick Swap
The soldiers of BLADE switch between utilizing swords and guns on a regular basis - and by that, I mean a dozen times over the course of a single battle. That said, you have taken this one step farther. Your two weapons, your entire armor set, and even the art data you have loaded into them, you can switch back and forth between two entire sets in the span of a few seconds. The second set is stored in a form of subspace, just waiting for you to use it.

600 - Overdrive
The overdrive technique is one of BLADE’s greatest weapons against the Indigens of planet Mira, and against the Ganglion. By holding back from using any special techniques - their ‘arts’ - their robotic bodies can store fuel and coolant. Once a certain surplus has been reached, they can overclock their bodies, temporarily removing many safety limits. Their arts will recharge faster, and their bodies and minds will move quicker. At twice as fast, they get ten minutes of Overdrive - you can go faster, but it drops the time limit rather quickly. I have no idea how this works if you aren’t a robot.

A reminder to myself that 2:00 is not a good time to get criticism.
>>
>>49463568
So why are you posting at 2?

A fellow Aussie?
>>
File: plz-stop-post.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
plz-stop-post.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>49463550
>>
>>49463576
Borderline insomnia.
>>
>>49463585

no u
>>
>>49463283
>>49463302

There are loop holes.

Wait for German Hollow Quest jump
>>
>>49463630
Or I can just use the SB jump AND the German Hollow Quest jump when it comes out. It's my chain.
>>
>>49463651
Your chain sucks and you suck, then.
>>
>>49463662
Nice ad hominem.
>>
>>49463651
Hell, given the Nu!Bleach authors statement about not desiring to replace it here, you can use all three.

Now I'm imagining harem comedy moments with your three zanpakuto.
>>
>>49463678
Why, thank you. If it wasn't clear, that was my intent and I care not one whit about additional WW2 jumps anywhere near the contempt I have for your decision to partake in that community's stupidity
>>
>>49463702
You'd have to do it on the SB jumpchain community, though.
>>
Is anybody actually working on GHQ, or has it just been talked about?
>>
>>49463702
I just realized you can go full circle of human, soul, hollow, arrancar... If you got a Horcrux to sustain you
>>
>>49463283
The Platoon jump is a Platoon jump. Not a WW2 jump that covers any and all properties of WW2.
>>
File: brainfuck.jpg (225KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
brainfuck.jpg
225KB, 500x541px
>>49463734
>>49463702

As someone who has never seen the appeal of Bleach and given mib's jump of it less thought than peaceful, mundane jumps I find it utterly incomprehensible to watch people who do care about it, do so.

This must be what it feels like for someone new to jumpchain looking at this thread.
>>
>>49461483
Does magical ability increase in both forms of 'When on the Edge' or just the smaller one? Also, does the smaller one make you faster, or just stronger and tougher.
>>
There anything that just gives me an infinite photo album of events during my adventures?
>>
>>49463772
Bleach had some good concepts that were explored badly or just unexplored. Like Fullbringers. Good concept, could have entire anime around them, terrible Xcution, Kubo tried too hard to repeat the initial formula instead of trying new stuff, like JoJo. This repeating of past concepts is also what makes DB Super bad, except it's worse there
>>
>>49463874
I think Mad Men might.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
Fuck work.

>>49461574
Basically yes.

>>49461703
>Ideas for Items/Comapnions.
Yay.

>Figurines.
Alright.

>A pilotable Armors Statue.
That's odd. I know you can turn them on and off but seriously piloting them?

>Jabber Nut?
This is cool, I'll see about it.

>Cane & Bottles?
Yeah those are cool too.

>Companion/Pet versions of some of the monsters might be cool.
Just use the Chest Full of Demons.

Thanks for the review!

>>49461732
Pircori have a form of invisibility that can't be passively punched through except by the pure of heart and children who are good. Active mage sight and such should punch thorugh it but passive stuff... nope.

>Why's Vaati prohibited from being taken as a companion unless you redeem him?
Give you something to write about and also gives Vaati a reason to join. Just a writing prompt mostly.

>Take Zelda's Place...
Nah.

>>49461764
Basically the Generic Mana Bar is the mana bar you see in most video games. It's the little green bar in Zelda that allows you to do magic and such. I use that term to specify what it exactly is, as some other Jumps use a completely different system for magic (E.G. D&D Spells per Day, Slayers Vitality Castiing, Eragon Vitality/Will Casting)

>>49461830
As noted at the top of the Perks.
>[Discounts for Race and Origin.]

>>49463326
Nah it's solid where it is, Enemy Information, Quest Logs, Way Points, and Objectives for X Task is really decent. It's a form of mental guide/intuition and is good that way as well.

>>49461575
After looking it over there is in truth only one vote for 800 to stay.

>>49463876
>Terrible Xcution
That pun hurt me.
>>
>>49463882
>can only get halfway down the folder before google drive shits out and asks me to sign in
FUCK TECHNOLOGY
>>
>>49463874
MOTHER has the camera man
>>
>>49463916
Yeah, it's been doing that for me too. It's what finally got me to just download the whole drive.
>>
>>49463916
Implying wizards aren't doing it to screw with you.
>>
Jump #152: Babylon 5
>Five of Swords, reversed (Refusing to achieve success through personal degradation. Friendship maintained through the abandonment of a dishonorable gain.)
>Age: 24
>Location: Babylon 5 Station
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Earthforce Person of Interest (+300)
Well, this'll keep things fun.
>Telepath (700)
The way telepathy works here is interesting, though not something I don't already have...
>Telekinetic (500)
But this is interesting, if only for the eventual fine control that I might be able to gain.
>Iron Will (Free, Drop-In)
My cause is just, my will is strong, and my gun is very, very large.
>Stone Cold (Free, Drop-In)
I've seen weirder aliens than these. Hell, I AM weirder aliens than these.
>Asceticism (Free, Drop-In)
All I need is a hot meal, a cold drink, and a comfy bed. Everything else is negotiable.
>Hyperspace Awareness (150)
Honestly, hyperspace is too damned neat to not want this perk. I might just fuck off there and explore it for a while. Assuming it doesn't just make me crazy first.
>Encounter Suit (0)
And now to dress up in some alien-knight-ish encounter suit that evokes the feeling of honor and chivalry in humans. For the sole purpose of fucking with the Vorlons. Relentlessly.
>>
>>49463959
>"The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
"Ah, but even pebbles can be polished to shine as gems, while mountains crash and rend themselves to dust."
>". . . irrelevant."
"Aw, did I catch you children at a bad time?"
>"It is not your time."
"Don't be silly- and you should know you can't simply walk away from me by now, my friend. Every time is my time, and every place my place. You get so caught up in walking in circles that when something... unexpected, shows up... you try to ignore it instead of asking what it is. Though that is a small improvement on trying to hammer it aside instead of asking what it wants, which is every bit as ineffective. You both need to think outside the box."
>"What is need, compared to the path?"
"What do you call a road that leads nowhere?"
>"Circles have no beginning nor end."
"Perhaps, but circles are the path taken when one is lost. I'm not going to cheat your children out of their well-earned experiences, but you and your contemporaries have questions. You should consider that there are more important questions than those. Would you care to hear one?"
>"No."
"The question is thus: how much is its value? I'd like you to ponder that with the time you have remaining - after all, I've seen where your path goes. I'd like to hear you tell me whether it's worth one million corpses to be right. One billion? Perhaps one hundred billion. How many civilizations should be derailed from their natural paths? How many should be put on a path of extermination? Perhaps watching all of the stars in the night sky gutter and die is worth being right, you tell me."
>"..."
"This is where I leave you. Good night, Kosh. But do bear in mind, would you, that when you see no other path to walk... you can still forge a new one."
>>
Any word on the spider man Jump?
>>
File: sad-link.png (30KB, 316x296px) Image search: [Google]
sad-link.png
30KB, 316x296px
>>49463893
>Pircori have a form of invisibility that can't be passively punched through except by the pure of heart and children who are good. Active mage sight and such should punch thorugh it but passive stuff... nope.
Aren't they also as big as a thumb, with presumably strength on that scale? Doesn't seem that great to me, but I guess I don't need a cute altform that badly.

>Give you something to write about and also gives Vaati a reason to join. Just a writing prompt mostly.
But what if I /want/ him to be evil? ...I guess I could define "redeem" as being convinced to go do stuff with the rest of the group.

>Nah.
Aw... Suppose I'll have to make do with being Zelda's hypercompetent cousin then.

>As noted at the top of the Perks.
Right. Was hoping the 100s were free like they usually are, since the items work like that too. But fair enough, that's another 50cp down the drain then.
>>
What perks should I get if I want to take up extra dimensions (4D, 5D etc)? Also what perks would I need to comprehend said extra dimensions?
>>
>>49464240
Don't grab Metavore and grab infinite pizzas from DMC.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>49464089
>Aren't they also as big as a thumb, with presumably strength on that scale?
Unless you get the Power Ring or make a pair yourself, then you have the strength as if you were full scale. Something that easily overlooked in canon means a Jumper can easily get around it. Their Invisibility is just too good to give away.

>Right. Was hoping the 100s were free like they usually are, since the items work like that too. But fair enough, that's another 50cp down the drain then.
I wound up deleting a line of text there thanks for catching that.
It is now;

>[Discounts for Race and Origin. 100 CP Perks for your Origin are free]
I literally didn't even read it when I copied and pasted because I was that sure it said as such.

>>49464240
There's a perk for that in the upcoming DC Mystic Jump I think.

>>49464326
Metavore doesn't prevent heart burn you know.
>>
File: blank19.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
blank19.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>49464240
Well, as a starting point you'll want Hard Science from Raildex. Mind you, this won't get you anywhere to start with; what you're going to want to do is to figure out how to harness AIM into your biology. To make a long story short, it turns out a lot of Esper feats are replicable through technology-and one of them explicitly involves 12 dimensional movement, so it'll be to your goal what the study of quantum physics will be to a Theory of Everything: A starting point.

Certain SCPs also incorporate multidimensional states to explain their effects, so Anartist and Sufficiently Advanced from SCP may, again, provide a starting point given the jumpmaker said the latter scales off your understanding of the SCPs in question.

Technically you could also just be an Angel in Supernatural. In Season 6 Castiel calls himself a "multidimensional wavelength of celestial intent" which among other things would explain the contradiction between some of them claiming their true forms have Biblical proportions but the show makes them look like glowey smoke.

If you have a means of manipulating hyperdimensional objects already, if you have two capstones from Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and are a Toon I suppose you could try drawing yourself into one? Something tells me this shouldn't work, but at the moment I can't think why.

It's implied sufficiently advanced Spiral Energy manipulation can do this too, but it's unclear if it's a matter of skill or quantity. Given the only character in the series had immeasurable amounts of both, it's probably mainly quantity. So, probably a post-Spark attempt if possible at all unless you became Wordbound to the stuff in In Nomine which is probably a bad idea, seriously.
>>
Ganglion
200 - Engineered For Success
The Ganglion, among others, were designed by the Samaar to be a servitor race. Unfortunately, the Ganglion didn’t like this, and stabbed the Samaar in the back and took most of their things. As a designed race however, the Ganglion are somewhat idealized compared to what would appear in nature. Stronger, faster, smarter, prettier, and pettier. Their entire race is Captain Ganglion, basically. And their leaders are even better.

How this for the second ganglion racial?
>>
Can you hit Ascension with Eternal Magic to ignore its maintenance cost and get it as a permanent boon?
Also, just how much is the 5000 Presence you get from Create?
>>
>>49464466
What jump is this from?
>>
>>49464482
Anima. I found the book and decided to check out Divine spells, since there was a conversation on how to get your hands on them.
>>
>>49464495
Ah, thanks.
>>
>>49464368
Don't the Picori subsist on happiness?
And the stuff they make (like Kinstones), is that because they are Picori, or do they just have talented craftsmen and mages or whatever?
>>
>>49463772
It's just a shitposter.
>>
>>49464443
Captain who?
>>
File: Minish a cute.png (3MB, 1374x2106px) Image search: [Google]
Minish a cute.png
3MB, 1374x2106px
>>49464694
>Don't the Picori subsist on happiness?
No, though they do delight in the act of making others happy they eat and drink and such.

>And the stuff they make (like Kinstones), is that because they are Picori, or do they just have talented craftsmen and mages or whatever?
Well we've seen that to make Kinstones and such takes talented artisans and Hylian's have made magical objects as well, so I've just ruled it as they have major talent at aquireing the skill needed.
>>
>>49464735
Captain America. Except a fishperson, and probably racist.
>>
Jump #153: Lord of Light
>Strength (Raw power.)
How fitting.
>Age: 25
>Location: Hellwell
>Identity: Demigod (-200)
>Drawbacks: Mandate of Heaven (+300)
This is actually not quite as scary as one would think. At least initially. Later... yeah, it'll probably get ugly and escalate faster than some teenage girl deciding to fight a dragon. But that's okay. They're a bunch of assholes anyway, they deserve it.
>Knowledge of the First (1000)
Oh I am going to have FUN calling them all by their given names rather than their titles. Especially because I have abilities that will permit me to know who is who no matter what body they decide to hang out in.
>Divine Physique (Free, Demigod)
Do I have the body of a god because it's expected, or is my body automatically that of a god because I am one, regardless of its appearance?
>Attribute Induction (Free, Demigod)
"Fiat lux." And lo, there was LIGHT--
>Aspect Cultivation (Free, Demigod)
Sure, I may not be far along with the aspect, but give me enough time... creation is a very suitable thing to aspire to. And I don't have to ask people to call me Brahma - it's self-evident.
>The Noble Eightfold Path (700)
The only thing that is certain is an end to all things, because all things have a beginning. Nothing else is absolute.
>Master of Karma (100)
Huh. Well, that's probably why I'm on the run, I know the truth behind the silliness that the 'gods' employ. And beside, I can already evolve people to do ridiculous things - this'll just streamline the process and not deplete my energy by using powers from Evo constantly when I want to do it. Instead it's a tradeoff for time. Potentially worthwhile. Plus, it means I know what I need to do if I want to give others aspects or attributes.
>Opulent Warehouse (50)
Shiny... honestly, I could probably do without this, I could probably do it myself, but this is just so much EASIER. And makes it super simple to synergize the other things I have with the warehouse, like the two from Warframe.
>>
>>49464873

Not going to lie, I am wishing I could make some of the Sufficient Technologies that they've got here, but honestly... that would be stacking ridiculousness atop ridiculousness. I'll do what I have to do - I don't intend to bring down the ruling 'gods', but I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up advancing Sam's timeline simply because I won't be content to run and hide.

Mutants... heretics... I'll show them what someone with the true power of a god looks like when they're angry, not just idiots with delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>49464773
So, what happens if you take ThePrincesses’Friend,anIncarnation as a Picori?
>>
>>49465154
Yes.
>>
>>49465204
>Yes.
Picori Link, the tiniest reincarnation?
>>
>>49465270
>Picori Link
Do it anon.
>>
Saw someone ask this but never saw an answer and got curious.
What happens if you use a soul gem (yours or someone elses) as your gem in the Steven Universe jump
>>
>>49465410
Well, considering Vaati is himself a Picori, it's not like it wouldn't be fitting.
Probably kinda weird for Zelda, though.
>>
>>49462797
Yes please and thank you.
>>
>>49465414
> anon is asking people to make shit up for him again
I don't know, anon, I'm tired.
Maybe you get to have conversations with your soul-buddy in your head.
>>
>>49465414
What were soul gems from?
>>
>>49461525
This is incredibly late, but...

Yes, they are new things in the style of Polaris and Arcturus, though they bear a resemblance to angels due to Errai's whole "I AM GOD" thing.

The number is four, like the Archangels/Heralds.

No. Both the Swords and Administrators are explicitly NOT demons, even by SMT's definition. They can not be recruited into the Court of Bel.

Yes. So, if DeSu 2 was jump 300 in your chain, and you finished another endgame jump and got your spark 300 jumps later, you would get all 600 settings under your authority.
>>
>>49465589
Usually when people say soul gem they're referring to Elder Scrolls, though there are technically other places to get them. They just go by different names in those cases, like phylacteries, or philosophers stones, or horcruxes. Although that last one isn't limited to just gems.
>>
>>49465604
>This is incredibly late, but...
Still, I appreciate getting your answers. Thanks!
>>
>>49465589
Madoka? Either that or TES.
>>
>>49465204
Gaunlet, I know this is kind of meta, but...would it be too much to ask for a 50cp item that's basically a collection of all the Zelda games, kind of like of the Kamen Rider jumps have an item that's a collection of series or something?

>>49465649
No problem anon, happy to help.
>>
>>49465638
Really? I find that on this Warhammer-blighted board, people are talking about Eldar stuff when they say "soul gem".
>>
File: Vaati 1.jpg (635KB, 1200x1167px) Image search: [Google]
Vaati 1.jpg
635KB, 1200x1167px
>>49465680
>A Complete Collection of Zelda Game Guides [100]: Not only is this the best series of very comprehensible guides for Zelda games ever it’s also a decent read. (Free Drop-In)

Something like this but for the games themselves?
>>
>>49465680
>It WILL be difficult to control this power at first, and even fatal if you're not careful:

How difficult would it be to control this power, and why is it potentially fatal? Would having enough raw power -- say, being an SMT Herald -- somewhat mitigate the danger? Also, where does it cap out/what can you do really? Could you eventually rival DeSu anime Io Nitrate?
>>
>>49465735
For the board, yes. In jumpchain, Eldar don't come up a lot, except for every once in awhile as it relates to Dark and Commorragh and whatdo.

We're generally more about the Imperium over here, anyway. Apparently they make a very large ship.
>>
>>49465794
I think you would rival more the "you fight Io" on AO route.
>>
>>49465886
Not that anon, but what's that?
>>
/jc/! I need your help.

I need a list of some of the best metal ores I can find in the Jump and can use to create my armour.

To give you an idea, my undersuit is made of unstable molecules and interlaced with life-fibers and vibranium threads.

It's for a Saint Seiya-style armor.

I've already got Vibranium and Uru from Marvel in mind, along with Orichalcum from KH. Anything else I'm missing? One of my companions has just become a completely bs crafter so the sky's the limit here.
>>
>>49465735
That would be soul 'stone'
>>
>>49465981
Dragonforce.
>>
>>49465899
Anguished One route. You need to fight Io and Daichi and some randoms during their fight. Io channels Lugh then, gets an Almighty Attack that I forgot if it hits the whole team or just one, has Deity racial skill, floats and boosts all teams on her side. And the spear is a lightning bolt looking thing. And her stat and level changes.

I love how in AO route when he tries to wake you up you can continue the "I'm asleep joke" and he goes "Oh, okay, I will come back lat- waaaait, humans can't talk while asleep"
>>
>>49465981
The Five Magical Materials from Exalted are pretty great. Though arguably there are six of them, the people of Creation don't count Adamant but Autocthon does. Anyway, they're all very durable and have some very nice mystical properties. Orichalcum is made by distilling molten gold with heat taken from volcanoes and focused sunlight, and has powers over strength, superiority, order, perfection, glory and holiness. Moonsilver is made from silver that's been corrupted by Wyld energies, and has associations with fluidity, grace, wisdom, sleep and dreams, transience, and chaotic change. Jade is naturally occurring wherever elemental energy gathers, and has powers corresponding to its color: White controls earth and stability, green controls plants and gathering essence, red is fire and reactivity, black water and communication, and blue air and the senses. Starmetal is made either from dead gods or (for the really good stuff) congealed strands of Fate, and governs probability, time, choices, mystery, and knowledge. Soulsteel is made by alloying iron from the Underworld with souls, human or otherwise, and has the powers over death and souls that you'd expect from such a thing. Finally, there's Adamant, which is the purest crystal possible and therefore embodies symbolic aspects of crystal such as precision, clarity, order, hardness and sharpness, and so on.
>>
>>49465981
Orichalcum from Exalted is pretty nice. The other magical materials too, depending on what you want them for.

Discworld has Octiron to ground out magic/make magic stuff, and Retribushium to reflect hits.

Slayers has Orihalcon, which is magic-resistant.

Not sure what else to get...
>>
>>49465981
Maybe Exalted's Orichalcum? It's the magical material of choice for equipment that's good at everything, and far as I know Saint Seiya limits the flashy special techniques to the Saints themselves rather than the armor so no need to worry about the other four/five materials.

Not that great, but some Nth Metal from DC wouldn't hurt. Items made of it negate gravity so as to let their users fly and lift about twenty times their normal maximum. The DCAU version is hyperconductive and has anti-magical properties, such that the Thanagarians managed to defeat a Lovecraftian entity plaguing their planet with it, and even shut down the pseudo-immortality of a person by beating them over the head with it. You can use the main DC jump to get the DCAU version, but you'll have to retcon it back once the actual DCAU jump is out, though. I suggest just getting the normal version for now.

Since you're already picking up stuff from Marvel, you could do with some Adamantine. Getting the Greek Pantheon to give you some, or finding it, may be a bit of a pain, but I'd think it's worth it since it can deflect concussive blasts and block psychic influences. Also durable enough to stand up to Thor going ham with the hammer.

I suggest giving the crafter Alloysmith from Avengers EMH, if they don't already have it.

Hey, you could use some Bydogen from R-Type in it. It's sorta like a mineral. I'm sure nothing bad will happen once the suit is done.
>>
>>49466185
Actually, excuse me, I misread the entry. Moonsilver isn't corrupted by the Wyld, it's made from the Wyld. It's silver produced by congealing the energies of the Wyld under the Moon's light.
>>
Whoops, I missed a bit.

>>49465742
Yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

>>49465794
In the game, Lugh's power can overwhelm and kill Io if her will (read: her FATE rank) is not strong (high) enough. Raw power really doesn't effect it, it's a matter of how strong your body and will is. Normal humans would die horrifically trying to channel it. As for raw power-
>DeSu 2 anime
Well, yes and no. Most of the feats done in that state were by Lugh (speaking of, poor Lugh, turned into a villain by that lore trashing anime). Your feats would more along the lines of this >>49466120. Speaking of:

>>49466120
It's not just AO route, it's all non-Daichi routes. Though I agree that Alcor is hilarious in that one scene.
>>
>>49466214
Would it be possible to incorporate something like Overlord's divine armor into a build like this?
>>
>>49466222
Yeah, gotcha senpai. I asked you so many questions in the past that I know what yo thinking. I can lighten the load by answering the questions.

Tico Tico challenge and companion reward when. Abel companion when
>>
>>49466222
The reason why doing the asleep joke is best in Alcor route is simply that he almost bought it.

A guy who watched humanity from the moments it begun and created Niceae and all almost got fooled by this joke.

Also, a thing I can't help but mention: when I saw Alcor in anime I was like "that's not right" upon seeing the white things around eyes.

Cue my surprise upon playing DeSu 2 again and noticing he actually had those and I never noticed.

I watched in Japanese but I checked English dub... Alcor and Daichi VA's are so bad or not fitting, why not get the ones from Record Breaker
>>
File: Soon, Satan, soon..jpg (35KB, 620x405px) Image search: [Google]
Soon, Satan, soon..jpg
35KB, 620x405px
>>49466305
I appreciate it, anon. Sometimes I can be busy, and it's good to have someone able to answer these questions when I'm not around.

As for the spoiler...

>>49466344
It's amazing. Pretty much the only joke I liked from the anime was when Alcor stops floating, and promptly moonwalks, thinking that's how it's done. It actually made me laugh.

The english dub in general wasn't very good, but Alcor and Daichi stood out. The anime actually came out before Record Breaker, and the reason why they hired the VAs they did was because of the anime. Just think, in an alternate universe without the anime they might have provided the voices.
>>
>>49466059
>armor made from the concept of over-the-top speed metal
Even as a low power jumper, I want it. Nay, I NEED it.
>>
>>49466214
>>49466185
The problem with the Six Magical Materials is that they only work at their best if you're an appropriate type of Exalt.

Orichalcum for Solars and the Alchemical Caste.

Moonsilver for Lunars and the same.

Starmetal for Sidereals and the same.

The various kinds of Jade for Dragonblooded and the caste.

Soulsteel for Abyssals and the caste.

And Adamant for the Adamant Caste Alchemicals.

Infernals on the other hand don't get their own material at all, so sucks for them.

>>49466218
You can make it without the Wyld using the right mirrors, but the tech is lost.
>>
>>49466402
>if it wasn't for the anime, Record Breaker would have gotten Anime voices

...I would be so furious I would actually manage to summon Pazuzu. Who's voice would be the generic demon sounds from DeSu 1.

Daichi is the worst because he sounds like a middle schooler or worse. That makes him so... Ugh. Alcor's doesn't fit his body.

The worst part: Daichi's voice is further emphasized by him being near Hibiki who has a man voice. The anime 'a English voice and his hair make me think of Vincent from Catherine
>>
What is the strongest telekinetic perk?
>>
>>49466534
>Infernals on the other hand don't get their own material at all, so sucks for them.
Well, they don't... Except that you can dunk the magical materials into a vat of Vitriol for a while, and then attune it as if you were you were the appropriate type of Exalt with all the benefits of that.

Infernals really have it best.
>>
>>49466534
Their best, sure, but they're still really good even without the attunement bonus. And there are artifacts that let you fake being of the right Exalt type. The Fivefold Harmonic Adapters, from Wonders of the Lost Age.
>>
>>49466557
The one from Star Wars. I also heard that OPM's starts you at fubuki-level, but you can eventually rival Tatsumaki in power.
>>
Hey, so I built an obscenely powerful Jumper. I have goals for most settings but in some there really isn't much I want to do. What does one do with sacrilegious amounts of power?

http://pastebin.com/HcZJi3nE
My current power build for interested parties. It's one of many but the other ones have themes and general personality. Having trouble finding the soul in this one after 100+ jumps.
>>
>>49466582
Yeah, but also the most boring. "It's Orichalcum except its sickly green!" instead of an original artifact.
>>
>>49466616
When I don't have anything better to do in a jump I work on building my own universe. I'm having to hold off on the universe itself until the Infernals jump is out and I can get Spirit of the Living World, so instead the time is spent developing things to put in it. Current project is a copy of the five Great Elementals that the Incarnae made which were split into all the other elementals. Should be a quick way to terraform my pocket world, if I spawn a bunch of creatures meant to maintain the natural order.
>>
>>49466628
Got a point there, yeah. Atleast they've got helltech to get some unique stuff.
>>
File: 10a.jpg (30KB, 347x730px) Image search: [Google]
10a.jpg
30KB, 347x730px
>>49466616
> What does one do with sacrilegious amounts of power?
Do really weird and antagonizing bullshit while daring anyone to try and stop you.
>>
>>49465981
>It's for a Saint Seiya-style armor.
Why not just make the jump?
>>
>>49466775
It'd have to be an End-jump, silly.
>>
>>49466796
>It'd have to be an End-jump, silly.
I may be showing my ignorance here, but I could have sworn that capped below first arc Gurren Laggan.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>49465981
Let's see for materials we have Adamantine , Arandur, Astral Driftmetal, Aurorum, Baatorian Green Steel Metal, Darksteel, Dlarun, Entropium, Mithral, Pearlseel, Riverine, Obdurium, Solarian Truesteel, Starmetal, Ysgardian Heartwire (Forgotten Realms/Order of the Stick), Adamntine (Marvel), Nth Metal (DC), Orihalcom (Slayers), & The Magical Materials of Exalted (Dragonblooded/Mortal Hero).
Work all of them into a O-D Alloy (Megas XLR) and then youou might wanna reinforce it with Burstone or a Core if you can fit it, as Calamity Tech is supposed to be crazy durable. (Bastion)
I'm missing lots of the D&D Metals...

>>49466590
We have perks for that.

>>49466830
Saint Seiya.... right give me a second it's been a while..
Ah, yeah.
Here, http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmo look up Big Will.
Cosmo get's very powerful.
>>
>>49466796
Depends entirely on what series you're doing.
>>
>>49463330

Slightly off topic question but do you have any plans for updating the Deus Ex Jump due to the new game and stuff?
>>
>>49466975
new game would indicate an additional jump, not an update.
>>
>>49467001
Mankind Divided takes place only two years after the Human Revolution, though. It falls into the timespan of the pre-existing jump.
>>
>>49466882
Could you please answer>>49463813
>>
>>49467053
I haven't really seen anything about it, so I didn't know that. Still, I'm fairly certain there is precedent for some overlap. Well, I guess it is up to the jumpmaker unless someone else takes up the task of making a jump for it. In which case all I can say is alternate timelines(unless a drawback allows for otherwise in which case, have fun meeting yourself).
>>
>>49467053
>>49467090
Wait, I thought Mankind Divided was literally an Alternate Universe?
>>
>>49467076
1. Both, but the hyper compressed version is much greater.
2. It is a general stat upgrade so yeah you could be faster, tougher, and stronger.
Have a kitten in apology for the wait.
>>
>>49467157
Nope. Sequel, two years later.
>>
>>49467090
Maybe. But I just don't think there's enough distinctly different from the first game to mandate a whole separate jump. The two games are very thematically similar, to the point that Mankind Divided feels almost like a very long expansion pack rather than a sequel.

>>49467157
No. I don't know where you got that idea. Though I do think that Human Revolution and Mankind Divided would make sense as an alternate universe apart from the other two Deus Ex games. Pretty different feel in them, I think.
>>
>>49466796
>>49466882
Eh, Saint Seiya could work as a normal jump. A very high-powered one, yes, but still.

I mean, barring the most absurd, unique stuff *coughs* Athena Exclamation *coughs* Virgo bullshit *coughs*, 7th sense isn't that outrageos by /jc/'s standards. Sure, absoute zero blasts and lightspeed punches are cool and all, but we already have a bunch of magic systems and tech trees that can do all that and more.

Anything above that is an absolute no-no, though.
>>
>>49467171
Thanks for the clarification. And as written, the perk boosting your speed is a little unclear, so maybe change that in the next version.
>>
>>49466952
There's more than one series?
>>
>>49467227
>lightspeed punches are cool and all, but we already have a bunch of magic systems and tech trees that can do all that

Lolwut? No, we don't. Not unless you're a rampant power-wanker.
>>
Does Nubee exist?

Got a question regarding Bloodied combat. Question that I checked 4plebs for and it wasn't asked or answered.

If I have Bloodied combat and get benefits of capstone perks through means other than buying them, does just having Bloodied Combat grant me the additional abilities no matter how I learn the capstones or does it affect them only when bought?
>>
>>49467227
I really hope you can actually back up that statement, because I'd fucking love a non-Endcapped Saint Seiya jump.
>>
>>49467293
Nigga, if you want an answer, you should also post the perk description or name the jump.
>>
Is there any way for a Dragon-Blooded Exalted to create a Celestial Martial Arts Style?
>>
>>49467293

It's a more meta benefit so no, you'd have to purchase the Capstone and Bloodied Combat from the Jump to get the special abilities from the combo of them.
>>
Giant martial artist cats who are lactose intolerant.
>>
>>49467281
One Piece, Light Light Fruit.
>>
>>49467434
Yeah, you can move around real quick, but you can't do anything else. Definitely not punching at lights lewd.
>>
>>49467434
Neither a magic system nor a tech tree.
>>
>>49467456
Firstly, how did your autocorrect turn "speed" to "lewd"? Secondly, yes you can. That's a canon feat that Borsalino does. He kicks people at light speed.
>>
File: mwuz2wIH041shdfeho1_500.gif (301KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
mwuz2wIH041shdfeho1_500.gif
301KB, 500x400px
>>49467456
>punching at lights lewd
Tell me more.
>>
>>49467419
...fuuuuck.

Lemme think. The amount of combos that give abilities that cannot exactly be found in jump... I think like 2 or 3. Hm.

It feels sad you didn't give ability to companion Maria. Or a scenario
>>
>>49467489
That's irrelevant.
>>
>>49467157
Kiiiind of? I mean, it makes the entire Panchaea mission non-canon, from what I hear, but other than that it's a direct sequel.

>>49467281
Rick and Morty. GUNNM. Arrowverse with its absolute zero laser freezing gun. Warframe with everything ever, or maybe not quite. Raildex, if you do some things. Tales of Demons and Gods is... Unfortunate. Overlord is obvious.
>>
>>49467563
>Kiiiind of? I mean, it makes the entire Panchaea mission non-canon, from what I hear, but other than that it's a direct sequel.
It's not that it makes it non-canon, it just makes it irrelevant. You still did it, it's just that whatever choice you made in the room of "press button to choose ending" didn't matter. The Illuminati managed to maintain control over the narrative, no matter what broadcast you sent they spun it to support their agenda.
>>
>>49467508
The level of destruction he causes when he kicks them is not indicative of an attack moving at the speed of light, it isn't even indicative of an attack moving at 1% of the speed of light. If he is actually kicking them at the speed of light, then he is losing a shitload of energy somewhere.
>>
>>49467508
1. No idea.

2. But does it carry the effects of a light-speed impact? Then again, Saint Seiya probably doesn't either, so...
>>
>>49467398
Sadly no.
>>
>>49467552

I'd originally planned on Hunter's Nightmare scenarios, but I couldn't a lot of things out in the theory-crafting stages. (The Normal and Nightmare Mode scenario groups were supposed to be just a little bigger too, but I ran into roadblocks for the extras leaving just what ended up in the final draft) With how long it was already taking to get out, I ultimately dropped the scenarios I had no idea how to implement. Sorry either way.
>>
>>49467597
Welcome to anime, fuckwhit.
>>
>>49467617

I couldn't "figure out"* a lot of things in the theory crafting stage. Typo.
>>
>>49467597
It's perfectly consistent. He's turning into light, anon, that means he's losing his rest mass. Something that had mass that was traveling at light speed would hit for infinite damage.

>>49467602
It carries the effects of a light-speed impact for something that has the mass of light. And like you said, it's not like the punches in Saint Seiya that move at the speed of light are hitting like they were moving that fast.
>>
>>49467617
...technically Maria's scenario could involve fighting hunters of Church that desired the secrets of Lake or Gehrman, an important figure for her, both of these having them empowered by feelings of despair, guilt, etc, of Maria.

But I guess I could use a p-

I can't use a pod or blue feather or such if I go Nightmare mode to unlock their scenarios.

Fuckin hell m8
>>
>>49467611
Oh, damn. Being able to just make my own CMA however many years after without worrying about getting a tutor while I can would make my DB decade much easier.
>>
>>49467563
>GUNNM
>Overlord

>Either of these -- but especially the latter -- allowing you to punch at the speed of light

L-O-Fucking-L.
>>
>>49467676
Are you not familiar with Master Tunpo? He can punch faster than light. Doesn't do damage like a collision, because kinetics breaks down when you're moving FTL, but he can do it. He hits you and suddenly half your body is a light minute away from the other half.
>>
>>49467645
I'm just saying that his kicks at light speed are not indicative of what happens at the speed of light, even ignoring special relativity, or the effects on the atmosphere. So his abilities don't equal an actual light speed attack, for people arguing those are something the fruit offers.

Also the only thing I know about Saint Seiya is that there is a lot of golden armor in art for the series.
>>
>>49467751
See >>49467629

You're whining about anime physics. Recognize that this makes you stupid and that you're missing the point.
>>
>>49467764
No I'm just saying that people shouldn't take the anime physics as representative of real physics.
>>
>>49467751
Right, it's not behaving like a /physical/ light speed attack. It's behaving just fine for a light speed attack made of photons. He kicks something, there's a huge explosion as he imparts energy to it, then he turns back into matter.
>>
>>49467764
Arguing about anime physics is perfectly acceptable here, considering we need to consider how different settings interact.
>>
>>49467602
People in One-Piece are tough as shit. And fiction is very rarely accurate in it's depiction of massive amounts of energy being thrown around.
>>
>>49467783
Anon, the point is that if Saint Seiya has lightspeed anime punches, then that's fine, because there are already lightspeed anime punches available elsewhere. Whether or not either series treats them realistically (They do not) is not the point.
>>
>>49467802
>People in One-Piece are tough as shit.
How does one acquire this toughness?
>>
>>49467826
Jumping one piece.
>>
>>49467695
That's not how his attack works at all. He's using his weird dimensional drive to create and fire a wormhole, I have no clue where you got the impression you did from.
>>
>>49467840
Really? Is there anything that implies that you acquire the abilities of in-setting humans?
>>
>>49467841
There are no wormholes involved. The D-Ripper makes Tunpo exist everywhere and nowhere at once. It's a nonlocality thing, not a space-warping thing. He's not creating a wormhole, he is touching you and displacing you to elsewhere. I suppose that phrasing it as "hitting faster than light" is somewhat misleading, since there's no actual physical movement, but he's still fighting at FTL speeds.
>>
>>49467880
One of the basic rules when you visit a new setting is that you get a new body there to blend in. You're getting a One Piece body. Why couldn't you train it?
>>
>>49467885
Thought he was talking the Tiger Slaying Fist, since that's the one big feat we see from him.
>>
>>49467954
Yeah, but you get a different body post-jump, so changes wouldn't carry over unless you purchase with CP.
>>
If someone made a Saint Seiya CYOA, it was internally balanced, and it didn't make you stronger than DBZ or TTGL then it'd be accepted, this one guy with a grudge or not.
>>
>>49467968
I am. And the Tiger Slaying Fist/ Noble Void Palm doesn't produce any wormholes. Check the fight against Zekka, there aren't any wormholes. Tunpo just touches Zekka, there's a shimmer of distortion, and pieces of him vanish. Tunpo doesn't say anything about wormholes, nor does Mbadi's inner monologue about the D-Ripper. And we know that distortion shimmer isn't a wormhole, because we see a wormhole earlier in the series with Warman 609, and it doesn't look like that. So it's not just that they're not saying the specific mechanism by which it works.
>>
>>49467990
Saint Seiya really isn't that high-powered a series. It's just doing the classic anime thing of overstating how powerful something is.
>>
>>49467563
>Tales of Demons and Gods is... Unfortunate
Huh what? Nobody goes light speed there. I means sure the mc is grade A platinum bullshittium. But other than that you never see someone travel light speed, wven he doesn't. He just cheats really really hard and gets a time stop for 20 years where all he can do is sit and meditate.
>>
>>49468086
Speaking of, Lunar Dial should also allow for LS punches.
>>
>>49468064
Not surprised. Like I said, I think one guy either heard some hearsay and argued against it based on that, or he's trolling because he doesn't like content. Either way, he doesn't decide what's acceptable or not.
>>
>>49468051
Ah, going over it I was remembering the Noble Essence Fist that he uses to blow up the Sword of Damocles. Had remembered it as being the same thing that he used on Zekka and therefore thought of it as a wormhole instead of a black hole.
>>
>>49468151
>Either way, he doesn't decide what's acceptable or not.

Really? Are you fucking serious right now? Do you have any idea who I am?

You best learn your place, kid.
>>
>>49468177
Just shut up and post the copy pasta already.
>>
>>49468177
Fuck off cena.
>>
>>49468198
He really does have a distinct posting style, doesn't he?
>>
I like Saint Seiya because it's the only setting where Gemini isn't shit and boring and is actually one of if not the strongest zodiacs.

Basically the fanbase has been arguing for years whether it's Gemini or Virgo who is the strongest, and even the creator said there was no conclusive answer.
>>
>>49468223
>Gemini isn't shit
Oh? What do we get?
>>
>>49468223
It really is a shame how Gemini tends to get shat on. Castor and Pollux were badasses, they need more love. And at least you can make them into something cool, unlike my own lame birth sign of Pisces.
>>
>>49468235
Space/time manipulation, absolute mind control, tearing a hole between dimensions, sealing away people's senses, powerful illusions, and of course the requisite ridiculous explosions. Beyond that, particular Gemini Saints have their own techniques that are usually less grand.
>>
>>49468250
Weren't Castor and Pollux basically the single most popular demi-gods in Greece and one of the most popular in Rome? They got their own temples and festivals all over the place.
>>
>>49468250
>Fish
>Lame
>No sharks and leviathans and tidal waves
>>
>>49467984
You'd keep it as an alt-form. Not to mention there are racial options in the jump. Are you seriously saying that because the default Human race doesn't have a listed price, then that means that you lose your physical abilities as a human after the jump?
>>
My new Jumper project is essentially to become Shub-Niggurath.

What are the best perks for that, besides going to Eva and just becoming an angel? Ideally doing everything biologically rather than mechanically.

Any perks that could be taken at a lower power level would be good too, a lot of the perks I want are in dangerous settings
>>
>>49468321
Oh, I forgot that the mind control is the product of your power to open portals into people's brains and shooting your FTL lasers in there. So if you wanted to be an asshole, you could just kill them.
>>
>>49467751
Okay, basically what you need to know is, the lowest levelled warriors in the series, the Bronze Saints, start off being capable of reaching speeds of Mach 1, punching craters, and teleporting. Silver Saints can go up to Mach 10 iirc. Gold Saints are made of bullshit and walk at the Speed of Light while doing shit messing with someone's Karmic Wheel (Virgo), sending someone to Hades (Cancer), or just striking them with ALL the lightning (Leo).

This is all due to an energy known as Cosmo all Saints can generate within themselves and in so doing open up a new Sense that allows them feel it and manipulate it. The Cloths simply help them withstand their energies and the forces that they can unleash. There are 2 other Senses as well, the Seventh Sense is what the Gold Saints develop to earn the title, and the Eighth is what the gods themselves have...oh and like 2 or 3 of the Gold Saints.

And this is all before the Main Character and his Nakama show up, because after they jump on the scene, crazy shit goes down. Like, "we accidentallied the Realm of Hades now past Gold Saints are being resurrected and we need to fight them", crazy.

So, yeah, good times.
>>
>>49468410
You don't get every fucking human body as an alt-form unless the jump explicitly says so. And yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.
>>
>>49468429
Broodmother from SCP
Hive Queen from Hive Queen
Queen Ant from Sim Ant
Zerg from Zerg.
>>
>>49468432
That is both completely stupid and totally awesome at the same time.
>>
>>49468468
I really love old shonen too.
>>
>>49468487
>I really love old shonen too.
Fucking weebs, man.
>>
>>49468516
New to 4chan?
>>
>>49468442
Given that it's a shonen jump, it seems illogical to assume that any training done is completely worthless unless it's paid for with cp. Probably not what Roger intended when he made the thing at any rate.
>>
>>49468516
First off, where the fuckk do you think you are? Second, you can like Shonen without bring a weeb.
>>
File: FAKK.jpg (193KB, 736x1126px) Image search: [Google]
FAKK.jpg
193KB, 736x1126px
Heavy Metal jump when?
>>
Yo /JC here's the next WIP how's it doing?
>>
>>49468762
Changelog?
>>
>>49468754
Tarnak, motherfucker.
>>
>>49468754
Sabaton is close.
>>
File: MERCY.gif (177KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MERCY.gif
177KB, 500x281px
>>49468762
>Figurines
Aw, that's nice. Little souvenir to take with me-
>A complete collection of Zelda games
>Including game systems
YES!
>>
>>49468762
>Soul of Light [600]: ... Whilst the shimmering field of Light Force is active it consumes magic at a gluttonous and you must stay in place...
I imagine you mean rate, pace or something along those lines but I have to ask: a gluttonous what?

Could we get an option to buy a or some fairies? The chain needs more fairy buys.

I like how this is going other than that.
>>
>>49468851
Does Minish Cap even have fairies other then the Great Fairies?
>>
>>49468762
Might I suggest a drawback involving harder puzzles and/or enemies?
>>
>>49468898
It's been so long I can't honestly remember, I just always associate Zelda games with fairies so I thought I'd ask.
>>
>>49468898
It has your typical health-restoring ones. Not the companion type, though, Ezlo takes that role.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>49468780
Edited text of Mage to allow multiple purchases so that you can get more magic.
Clarified At the Edge of Demise a bit more.
Added Figurines, Cane of Pacci, & A Bottle of Something in the Items.

Wishlist
More Drawbacks!

>>49468850
>You are Spared.
Aw thanks.

>>49468851
1. Yes and thank you for that.
2. As in the resurrects you sort or the Navi/Tali(?) sort?

>>49468898
Resurrecting ones and the Great Fairies only.

>>49468903
Yeah sure. I'll write it in as a 200 pointer, doubles the hardness of everything except bosses (Cause I like you guys) and the number of Dungeons you'll have to run through to get any one objective done. (Cause I'm Evil)
>>
>>49468951
>2. As in the resurrects you sort or the Navi/Tali(?) sort?
I was thinking more along the lines of an amusing side-kick, but if you amp up the price a healing / resurrecting fairy could work as well.
>>
>>49468951
>200 pointer
Coincidentally, that's the perfect amount for my build!
>>
File: fool.jpg (45KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
fool.jpg
45KB, 750x600px
>>49468951
>Wishlist More Drawbacks!
You must always wear a hat, any hat you are wearing can suddenly talk, they're all assholes.
>>
>>49468951
>As in the resurrects you sort or the Navi/Tali(?) sort?
Por que los dos?
>>
>>49469007
Haha

>>49469009
Going to be a bit heavy on the 100 pointers but hey this is a Zelda game. A lot of little things stacking up in the way is traditional.

300 pointer?

>>49469033
I don't speaka that Langee!
Navi and Tali (I think that's how you spell it) are the fairies from the Orcarina of Time and Majora's Mask games.
>>
>>49468801
Not enough babes with skimpy outfits and impractical weapons.
>>
>>49469053
If we take A Princess' Friend, we'll get the chance to use the Four Sword against Vaati even if we don't buy it with CP, right? Because looking at the wiki, Vaati Transfigured can only be hurt by the Four Sword. Also, how big are the figurines?
>>
>>49469053
>300 pointer?
Depends on how big of an arse the hats are.
>>
>>49469075
Yeah, as long as you follow the plot, you'll be able to net the actual Four Sword though you'll also lose the damn thing unless you can seal Vaati Transfigured without using it. Regardless it doesn't have the CP Guarantee that the Purchasable Four Sword has.

>>49469155
I was saying that it was a 100 pointer and that I needed more 300 pointers.
>>
>>49469168
That's cool, I don't really need it post-Vaati defeat especially because I'm going with the manga continuity with the goal of redeeming him and I need a way to counter that form when it pops up. Now that I think about, I should read the manga, just in case there's some story bits I should know of.
>>
>>49469168
You have three independently willed clones that have incompatible personalities with you and each other, all your powers are split evenly between you and if one dies you all do.

Actually this might be a better drawback for a Four Swords jump...
>>
>>49469283
Yep, while I'd love to do it all I can do is make the manga form of the Four Sword as an optional thing and leave those drawbacks for the Four Swords Jump. As tempting as they are.
>>
With the Change Form – Et Machinae perk from Franken Fran, can you use any power armor as symbiotic armor (avengers) with only minor bio-hookups?

I want my invisibility and other self-targeting things to affect my armor. Also, I want to piss off Stark by growing 300 feet and doing more with his armor than he can.
>>
>>49469354
Speaking of other Zelda jumps, have you heard anything from the Majora's Mask guy? I was looking forward to seeing what you two could cook up.
>>
>>49469455
Not in a while. Majora's Mask Anon was on for a bit last week I believe but I haven't heard from him since.
>>
>>49467659
>>49467634

At the very least, NuBee, I dunno. I guess completing broccoli head quest could give you a chance to get Maria, or if you plan in future to add her thing, affect the scenario. After all, you technically help one of her most friended patient not suffer anymore and all that stuff
>>
>>49466185
Keep in mind that because of the weirdly specific confluxes of metaphysics in Exalted these manufacturing techniques only work in Creation proper.

Beyond it, I forgot if Wyld Cauldron Technology can apply to magical materials so once Infernals comes out Principle Invoking Onslaught is your best bet for getting replenishable supplies of it. Otherwise you may want something like Sword Plant from beyond the jump.

The real strength of the magicla materials is that for some reason artifacts that incorporate ALL of them as components are among the most powerful artifacts in all Creation. See: The Five-Metal Shrike, and the Pattern Spiders.

>>49466671
>>49466628
This. The real native thingamajig of Infernals is having better access than anyone to a society whose crafting progress hasn't been diminished by several world-threatening extinction events (emphasis on "world-threatning" considering Malfeas does extinction events all the time, but it's just part of life and the important demons usually come out of it alright) or lost during the Usurpation.

Which potentially includes supernaturally Ligier "23 successes on every Craft roll" the Green Sun.
>>
>>49469053
It's Navi and Tael. I'd like a Navi, especially if she can give useful advice about stuff in jumps beyond the Zelda setting.

>Hey, Look! To start this Atlas battlemech, you'll need to press the following buttons...
>... Uh, it's telling me I need to enter a command code?
>Hey, Listen! The officer in the Mess Hall to the south will have the command code.
>>
>>49469455
>>49469593
I am still here, but I haven't written anything more because a bunch stuff happened in real life all at once. I should have it mostly settled down in a week or so.
>>
>>49469620
Don't forget that between weird Yozi-body minerals/plants and vitriol melting down demons into chalcanth, Infernals have better access to exotic ingredients than anyone else. What takes a Solar all sorts of trouble to hunt down an Infernal can literally grab off the street.
>>
>>49469700
For bonus points try to convince your GM that Internal Alchemy and Brew Chalcanth means you can eat a demonic extra with two miscellaneous actions and gain the benefits of having brewed them. Just don't forget to also down a shot glass of pure vitriol when doing so.
>>
>>49469748
That's why you eat a Metody. They're the Vitriol equivalent of elementals, they'll dissolve themselves into chalcanth.
>>
>>49469635
10 bucks you'll strangle the lightbulb before you finally get the Atlas going.

>Hey look a flower. Hey look a road. Hey look a road. Hey look a signpost.

Actually, huh. This could be both an useful item and a drawback. The latter would involve ten years of an annoying fairy constantly showing up to give you obvious advice. Call it Catnip For Fairies. Yes, jumper, you are the catnip. They just can't help showing up to give you useless tips.

>Hey dodge left!
>Aw fuck, not you again.
>Hey it has a weak scale on its stomach!
>I KNEW THAT. AND THE BLOODY DRAGON CAN HEAR YOU. GO. AWAY.
>>
*supernaturally proficient

>>49469700
...you know what would be REALLY profitable for all parties involved? Setting up a Yozi beauty care/massage service, something like a combination of acupuncture and those fish they let you dip your feet near so they can eat your dead skin.

You just need like, a few million magitech drones and a savant's knowledge of geomancy to tell which dragon lines on the jotun can be stimulated to soothe the Yozi's perpetual agony from being imprisoned. While your drones eat any and all detritus they're complaining is clogging up their streets/depths/stanzas/nightmare-bowels.

They get to be clean without having to rely on the Ebon Dragon's distant progeny, you get a bounty of misc. exotic components literally straight ouf of a muckracker's wildest dreams-everyone wins!
>>
>>49469785
>They get to be clean without having to rely on the Ebon Dragon's distant progeny
The Ebon Dragon is in charge of Malfeas's baths?
>>
>>49470243
Not exactly; there's a type of demon descended from one of his subsouls called the stomach bottle bugs who go around eating filth. Sometimes they even crawl (painlessly) into other beings' stomachs to eat inside them. Most of them aren't terribly awful people as demons go and even prefer symbiosis with someone so they can hang out in their guts to eat any diseases or poisons they catch.

They're about as removed from the Ebon Dragon as the neomah are from Malfeas. Which is to say, less than you'd think and more than either are willing to ever admit.
>>
Would a jump based on the Digimon Dusk/Dawn videogames be valid, or would it be too close to the general Digimon jump?
>>
>>49470298
Does the jump cover the setting? If yes, yes. If no, no. Cyber Sleuth is definitely fine, for example.

>>49470282
Don't forget they act like adorable kids and like getting drunk.
>>
>>49470282
That's ok then. I don't even want to imagine what a Ebon Dragon run bathhouse would be like.
>>
>>49470329
Fairly certain the general jump only covers 01-04, or adventure, adventure 2, tamers, and frontier.
>>
>>49470365
Wasn't one of the rollable locations based on the hug in Dusk/Dawn?
>>
>>49470375
dont think so?

1 and 2 are adventure/o2
3 is tamer, 4 is frontier, 5 is data squad
6 is human world, and seems to not correspond to anything i know of, just a generic digiverse.
7 and 8 are free pick.
>>
>>49470431
2 also covers Digimon World 2 for no reason. Based on that, we can assume that the writer might have meant the jump to cover Digimon World 1 with the File Island location, but the jump doesn't mention it so who cares?
>>
Here's another WIP for you guys.

Added a Drawback.
>>
>>49470514
Would having Soul of Light and Hero of Men boost our Mage powers? Since having both gives us a massive mana pool, I figure it would also boost our Mage powers, right?
>>
>>49469053
>Navi and Tali (I think that's how you spell it) are the fairies from the Orcarina of Time and Majora's Mask games.
Why not both?
Thread posts: 409
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.