[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does your current character want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 39

File: A helpful friend.jpg (102KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
A helpful friend.jpg
102KB, 1024x576px
What does your current character want?
>>
To get into the pants of various people, two of whom are in the party.
>>
To help out.
>>
File: 1466133910194.jpg (306KB, 736x646px) Image search: [Google]
1466133910194.jpg
306KB, 736x646px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk
>>
File: tumblr_m5hecfPWvZ1qdic7jo1_1280.jpg (521KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5hecfPWvZ1qdic7jo1_1280.jpg
521KB, 1000x600px
To survive.
>>
>>49455388
Your job.
>>
>>49455388

Kill the king and frame his cult, marry the princess, blame his rival for the cult he's used to ascend, kill off the cult eliminating the evidence, establish a police state, and then genocide the orc hordes he's been using as cats paws.
>>
A better blade.
>>
To create a castle in the clouds so that his new nation won't get WAAAGHed to shit
>>
Nuyen and the adrenaline rush of weaving through the streets on manual controls running from KE
>>
>>49455388
Wolf cock.
>>
>>49455388
All his bones back.
>>
To make a lot of money being the best ninja he can be.

And to build a nation of soldiers who want fight for a cause they believe in.
>>
>>49455388
To drink, whore, and prove his prowess in combat. Also, "something, something, vision of an ancestor spirit."
>>
>>49455388

To settle in with his 20 wives.
>>
Revenge and a good lay.
>>
To return home after over 60 years of war to see his family and friends he loves and misses so much.
>>
To seduce all the men in the immediate area into gay sex, whether they be gay or not.
>>
I want to live just long enough to see them cut your head off and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some things come with too high a price. Then I'm going to walk up to you and wave like this into your lifeless eyes. *finger wiggle* Can you arrange that for me Mister Morden?
>>
File: IMG_20160826_104115.jpg (168KB, 834x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160826_104115.jpg
168KB, 834x788px
>>49455388
The same things I want.
Never gonna happen for either of us but hey, we can dream.
>>
The Twilight Caste to stop being so weird.
>>
>>49455388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaWtWAvUb-4
>>
To explore the planes, document my travels in a journal which shall be published about the world; then, combining liberal use of polymorph and other spells, carve large tunnels through bedrock connecting one deep road between all major capitals and eventually all cities; build this road through all the planes. A road to heaven, on which many will make pilgrimage and pay toll to its keeper.
>>
>>49455388
His dead wife back, to go back to being ignorant of all the horrible terrifying things that exist and the horrible people who exist to stop them. But right now he could just do with a coffee and a smoke.
>>
>>49455388
Just to kill the God of Destruction to save his world... nbd imho
>>
File: 1464581435836.jpg (32KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1464581435836.jpg
32KB, 412x430px
>>49455388
To rip and tear
>>
My 13th age character just wants to protect the others in his group and stop the degradation of the dimensional barriers of the world, eventually gaining enough power to assist his Brotherhood against the Daemons of the Abyss.

Just boring Paladin stuff.
>>
File: 1473458344575.jpg (28KB, 564x398px) Image search: [Google]
1473458344575.jpg
28KB, 564x398px
>>49455388
Something... something to do with not answering that question.

Now who are you?
>>
>>49455388
Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne, etc. etc..
>>
>>49457878 This
>>
>>49455388
To return home with enough money to buy his family out of slavery.
>>
Establish peaceful contact with other civilizations and cultures.
Establish a small barony where he can simply get away from the dangers and insanity of adventuring.
>>
File: disappointed but not surprised.gif (345KB, 488x154px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed but not surprised.gif
345KB, 488x154px
To be in a game with a GM whose head isn't firmly lodged up his ass.
>>
Vengeance via genocide
>>
>>49455388
Do you really want to know what I want? Do you really want to know the truth? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want to see the Centauri stretch forth their hand again and command the stars. I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power! I want to stop running through my life like a man late for an appointment, afraid to look back or look forward. I want us to be what we used to be! I want... I want it all back the way it was. Does that answer your question?
>>
To finish everything on his adventuring bucket list before the Arch-Devil he's in contract with comes back for another try at his soul, and/or remedy the latter for more freedom with the former.
>>
I want to know from what I came from. To know who or what made me what I am. To understand the demonic forces within me and to control it.

Throat singing lessons, too.
>>
>>49457531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47DfQcHMYLY

Vir a best.
>>
>>49455388
To not have the incredibly dangerous woman he walked in on while she was taking a bath in his house, without announcing she was there in any way, shape, or form to NOT bludgeon him to death with his own spine the next time they talk. Failing that, dinner before his execution.
Signs point to the latter being more likely, as she was pissed enough to hurl the marble bathtub and embed it in the wall when the incident happened.
He doubts sincerely a month has been long enough for her to cool off and see that he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>49455388
To stop the war, to kill the shadow.
>>
>>49458637
>Not have her bludgeon him to death
was how I should have worded it. However, I can't into proofreading, apparently.
>>
File: tea_time.jpg (63KB, 866x787px) Image search: [Google]
tea_time.jpg
63KB, 866x787px
To Operate
>>
>>49455388
to fulfill his feeling of obligation to the world and his church so he can retire, have his wife's skin cysts cured, and settle down with her and have a couple of kids.
>>
This goddamn ring keeps setting my hand on fire and I can't take it off. I really want to get rid of it, but I'd like to keep my hand.
>>
>>49455388
To end the campaign already. A lot of people talk about how they want to make it through 20 levels in D&D but its become so fucking tedious and boring that I want it all to end so we can play a better game.
>>
>>49458638
>to kill the shadow

Vorlon internet defense force plz go.
>>
File: Hold the fuck up.jpg (122KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
Hold the fuck up.jpg
122KB, 572x303px
He just wants to steal shit and be happy
Too bad he's a skeleton
also, party theme: https://youtu.be/PfYnvDL0Qcw?t=22s
>>
File: image.gif (978KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
978KB, 500x350px
>>49455388
>pic related
>>
>>49455388
To sell you a really common trinket for twice the cost then fuck off to the next town.
>>
>>49455388
To marry his lady. Adventure around Britain with his friends for a couple years then move the castle he helped build in Ireland to earn his own domain and extract petty revenge on Irish peasants.
>>
Grumpy just wants to die on his feet instead of in a nursing home. Oh and there's some bullshit about giants fighting each other he's got swept up in
>>
He just wants to live up to the expectations his older brother set
>>
>>49459174
Grampy*
>>
>>49455388
To find her mom, leader of the guild she grew up in, who's been missing for 8 years.
Also for the cute cleric to notice her.
>>
Actually be used in a game
>>
immortality, and to build giant mechs
>>
Better test scores. We're playing a mystery game on GURPS.

He's secretly a 90 year old man pretending to be a 14 year old japanese child in high school so he can re-integrate into society. The spell hiding his appearance ages and 'grows' it too. Although recently found out OOCly that everyone in the game is doing something similar to this. Our GM must be pissing himself. A classroom full of the murderous elderly pretending to be 14 year olds. I'm guessing he approached us all secretly and said the same thing he did to me - make two sheets.
>>
File: like this.gif (498KB, 250x138px) Image search: [Google]
like this.gif
498KB, 250x138px
>>49455388
I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike, as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I want to look up into your lifeless eyes and wave like this.
>>
>>49455388
Vengeance against the usurper of his ancestral home, who spirited his friends away to parts unknown and scattered his family throughout the land.
To start a cult devoted to the dark god which helps him to achieve this aim, building up an army of devotees with which to bring the plans of his nemesis crashing down around them.
>>
To have his evil heresy overthrow the "legitimate" good religion, and help his friend usurp the throne.
>>
File: 1474399864108.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474399864108.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
>>49455388
A nice good fight, ending in a nice good execution and a nice good lay.

She's a simple girl.
>>
The usual: Hundreds of grandchildren, utter domination of known space, and the pleasure of hearing that all my enemies have died in terrible, highly improbable accidents that cannot be connected to me. And you?
>>
>>49455388
In the game I'm currently playing, an kingdom of humans, dwarves and halflings mostly has expanded a lot and in the expansion, they came in contact with elven tribes.

There are two versions, as far as the GM told us: the human king wanted an elven noblewoman as wife but she turned him down repeatedly. Enraged, he ordered his men to kill her and her family: that didn't really sit well with the elves though and there was another war. The humans wiped most of the elves out -except for the sea elves who were spared and are still living with humans (who make up the majority of the living people on the land now). The second version is that the human lords wanted to expand and the tribes would not let themselves be ruled by humans, so they decided to wipe them out.

During and after the war, the elves hid in their sanctum forests and now only a few of them survive still: my character is a half-elf druid and he wants nothing more than justice for what has been done to his ancestors and to take back the land that is rightfully of the elves.
>>
>>49455388
She just wants a quiet life, anon. It's just that she needs to take care of so much business, before her quiet life will be safe and secure from everyone.
>>
>>49455388
genocide
>>
Up until last session, pride and glory.

After last session, a working right arm, followed by pride and glory.
>>
For my circle to stop telling everyone who'll listen that I'm a Solar. I don't think that's too demanding; it's not like I'm asking them to stop saying they're Solars themselves.

In the long term, I want to build the equivalent to the Library of Alexandria.

>>49457786
This, however, is going too far.
>>
File: ce80130a.jpg (43KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
ce80130a.jpg
43KB, 600x421px
To be left to her own devices long enough to finish making her latest accoutrements so that she can stop needing to use so many powerpoints just to put up proper defenses.

And her second thrall. Should be showing up any time now.
>>
File: 1458683438021.jpg (429KB, 1172x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1458683438021.jpg
429KB, 1172x1600px
Order.
>>
>>49455388
Some fucking sleep. Since childhood she has been incapable of sleep due to a gypsy curse. Learn your fucking lessons kids, if you accidentally step on a woman's foot don't laugh at her like a little shit. Apologize.
>>
>>49455388

To field test his engineering weapons, theory can only go so far and I'm not allowed to test on prisoners any more due to the mess. Only option left is to tag along some adventurers.
>>
>>49457767
Is that rant ironic? It's seems so blatantly retarded but people do actually think like that.
>>
>Dawn-caste Solar Exalted

War is her art and she will make a masterpiece, a victory so cunning that it will be forever cut into the histories of creation.

And a good perfumed massage every once in a while.

>Destroyer Demon

Get into at least a mutually assured destruction scenario with the God-Machine and force it into a detente.
>>
File: IMG_1303.png (500KB, 1153x1389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1303.png
500KB, 1153x1389px
To be who he is, a man of honor and kindness and amazingly chiseled abs.
>>
>>49460909

I too wish to go on a fit quest for the ultimate gains.
>>
A nice breakfast every day.
>>
It is incapable of having wants.
>>
To help everyone's souls be free to ascend to the high heavens. He was a priest king of a small kingdom and had his still living soul sent to heaven instead of dying and realised while watching from above how shitty everyone else's life was and then worst of all, once they died most of them were claimed by the gods as servants or food. He vowed to give everyone freedom somehow.
>>
Used to want to be a real boy. Now desperately wants to be a wooden one again.
>>
File: Clearly passed it.jpg (62KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Clearly passed it.jpg
62KB, 500x333px
>>49455388
To remember who she is.
Playing an amnesiac cleric in Curse of Strahd. This can only end in tears.
>>
File: 1441939977854.jpg (45KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441939977854.jpg
45KB, 420x500px
>>49455388
To not die.
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 894x894px
>>49460351
Same. Fuck dragons.
>>
Get his gun back. Sell his guns. Get out of prison. Bully the Tsundere ninja in the party.

Not necessarily in that order.
>>
That i get respect for saving everybody ass by body blocking anything dangerous that even look on ou rear line adventurer.

Buy an horse, pay back all the people that financially helped him become a knight as he feel indebted to them
>>
>>49459419
Based amazing Vir.

>two years later, when Morden's head is on a pike, he gets to wave
>>
To be a good provider for Juno, Tiberius and Borc Jr. . Also to punch people. In the face. He actually enjoys causing pain.
>>
Redemption. Though he doesnt have the self-awareness to quite understand that yet.

On the short term, he also wants to learn mechanics so he can pimp his rides.
>>
He's just a drug addicted dude in a shitty jungle land who just wants to go home and sleep
>>
To start building new parts for himself, and perhaps cool down his overheating personality core (and coolant addiction) because of it.
>>
The most generic goal every wizard thinks about- knowledge and power. Any lead, any scrap, any leg up, at any cost (which is recently looking like betrayal of the party.)
>>
>>49455388

a daemon wife, an stc on a plate, mysteries and adventures unending to solve, and a conclusion to his life's work, his humanity back(or at least ratified), and to leave a truly grand spectacle for the generations to come, look, wonder, and go
"how the fuck did he build that?"
>>
>>49455388
>What does your current character want?
a child with cancer and sex with a werewolf.
>>
File: tumblr_mhpvco1laH1r93gfho1_400.png (59KB, 346x316px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhpvco1laH1r93gfho1_400.png
59KB, 346x316px
Forever GM
>>
>>49461476
>Forever GM
What do your NPCs want?
>>
To make momma proud.
>>
>>49461488

>Aboleth who wants to use the power of a trapped Titan to become a god and kill the gods
>Necromancer who wants to summon a dracolich
>Rebeleader who wants to assassinate the cities lord
>Lord who wants to solidify his rule by funding a search for an ancient lost dwarves city
>Party of 4 elves who want find the dwarven city and plunder it for the magic within
>Ancient shadow mages who want to raise their fallen city and return to the material
>Orc lieutenant addicted to spell power. Wants to grow in power, take over wider chunks of the city , ultimately usurp her king.
>Old hag who serves a trickster god and merely wants to find powerful individuals to draw from her deck or.many things.
>Demon worshipping noble who wants to control the city , directly or indirectly,in the name of Asmodeus.
>leader of a Clan of were rats who want to build a criminal empire in the city.
> More peaceful necromantic mages who want to establish dominance through trade rather than warfare.
>Barbarian werewolf tribe who hunger to be freed from their curse
> Barbarian tribe who want to protect their sacred homeland
>Barbarian tribe that guard ancient dwarven city.

I probably have too much going on in my game...
>>
To claim his birthright as a Dragonborn. He hates his own existence because he's not up there chilling with the great serpents and he's just stuck in this humanoid, mortal form. Going full dragon is his endgame
>>
right now, he wants to get his body back (he'll very probaby die before he achieves that though, since he's currently stuck in a ten-year-old girl's body, alone, in the middle of the woods, at night, after a nearby dragon attacked his party)
>>
>>49455388

Have enough money so I can stop running with lunatics and retards who hate legwork and thinks 'kicking in the door, shooting all your guns, then improvising from there' is a good idea in the 6th World.
>>
magic items. Any kind of magic item. ALL THE MAGIC ITEMS. granted he's doing it because it's in line with how his god of magic wants him to act (collect and horde magic and knowledge) but it's been aiming to put him on thin ice with the rest of the party for a while, what with constantly trying to get his mitts on any enchanted item the part comes across.
>>
>>49455388
He's an Aarakocra that was accidentally saved from being killed by a group of wandering bandits by another group of wandering bandits. He's not very bright--because he's bird-brained--so he asked the group of bandits who saved him why they did it. One of them sarcastically responded, "Because I'm such a good person!", and then they all started spouting off other such cynical insults at the little guy. But he took them all literally.

So now, he's adventuring as much to do the right thing, perform charity where ever he can, always help those in need, become hero, and be the best person he can be as he is to learn exactly what all of those words mean.
>>
>>49455388
I'll make a list:
>To find his uncle, who made the Slayer Oath, and inform him that he was proven innocent of his shame

>To save the world from magic demon binding sandniggers

>To try and turn his life around, doing good by hunting dangerous and evil creature like vampires, werewolves and rots

>To study rune magic and find a way to inscribe new runes on objects

>To not let the voices in his head find out about his giant invisible pet crocodile

now play a game: i told you this, try and say the games i'm playing
>>
A new book.

Ignore the screaming and rending of human flesh.
>>
>>49455388
To see the true king returned to his throne and the foul usurpers strung by their necks.
>>
File: 100% heresy seal of approval.png (81KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
100% heresy seal of approval.png
81KB, 350x350px
>>49455388
Right now: a gun big enough to blast one daemon prince back to wherever it came from

After that most likely doesn't work: a ride off this Emperor forsaken planet before it becomes a daemon world
>>
>>49455388
To get his normal job back so he can be a normal father for his daughteru. And also to buy a robot waifu with a vibrating vagina.
>>
File: 1447826544323.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447826544323.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
>>49455388
To understand why he would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
>>
File: 745.jpg (574KB, 1280x4788px) Image search: [Google]
745.jpg
574KB, 1280x4788px
>>49463128
>>
File: Agentdalecooper.jpg (26KB, 404x400px) Image search: [Google]
Agentdalecooper.jpg
26KB, 404x400px
>>49455388
To discover the source of his prophetic visions and possibly exorcise the demonic presence lurking in the forest surrounding his hometown

Pic semi-related
>>
>>49461613
You've got just enough.
>>
>>49461613
My players accuse me of having too much going on (admittedly this is all in one city):

>Treasurer wants to be dictator
>Insane construct wants to enforce a long removed curfew
>Chaos creature wants to spread disorder and chaos through the city
>Half the evil cultists want to torture as many people as possible for their own pleasure
>Other half want to take over the city
>Most of the council members want to be Imperium Noble levels fat and pampered.
>Governor just wants to keep his job
>Gnoll Circus Ringmaster wants an indigenous revolution.
>Cat familiar wants to complete his transformation into an angel (from a creature of pure law)
>>
>>49463998
Sounds glorious. My games mostly in a city as well. Ignore your players. If you didn't have an awesome sandbox theyd complain they were being railroaded.

>Offer a player unlimited wishes and they'll wish for unlimited wishes +1 and complain when you don't grant them it.
>>
File: 1461696230412.jpg (242KB, 733x947px) Image search: [Google]
1461696230412.jpg
242KB, 733x947px
>>49455388
To get his body back from a daemonhost
>>
>>49455388
To make money, unscrew her own screwed head, and become a social butterfly. Also learn how to read.
>>
>>49463998
>governor just wants to keep his job

I love when there's just one normal dude in there who just wants normal things in the midst of so much shit that's way beyond them.
>>
>>49455388
To finish his phylactory.

Then he'll want to gather all his followers, the people who love and trust and worship him, into his temple and bar the doors...
>>
>>49455388

In order of improrance.
1 Not get eaten by mutants
2 Not get shot/caught by rival gangers, watchment, enforcers or bounty hunters.
3 Not fall into toxic sludge/fall off railings/get stuck in vents
4 A shitload of Archaeotech or at least a real good hideout.
>>
>>49460317

Silly halfblood. Nothing can rightfully belong to elves.
>>
>>49465305
The average Janitor staff in most horror or supernatural games are my spirit animal.

"A thing from beyond the moon is hiding in the princibles office and five guys I don't know with guns are trying to break in to kill it? Fuck that, not paid enough for that shit. I'll just be on the other side of the school with my mop, thanks."
>>
>>49465634
And when it's all done, when the big evil is defeated, he is the one left to clean it up.
>>
>>49455388
Luther Holness just wants to live a quiet and peaceful life
>>
To find her calling in the world while learning more about it.
>>
>>49455388
To blast the shit out of his enemies with great balls of fire in the name of Sigmar (for fame and money) basically.
>>
>>49459419
>Outstanding
>>
He wants his name and deeds to live forever in bardic songs.
>>
File: 1399401239883.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1399401239883.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
>>49465984
>to weed out all bards and minstrels alike.
Useless stuff anyway. We need science and warriors, not artists.
>>
To find this goddamn Dragonborn druid so we can revive our companion. Getting real sick of being haunted.
>>
>>49466101
Life would be an incredibly dull tale painted in black and white. You need some song in your life.
>>
The D&D Ranger wants to destroy the weave by making a second spell pluage.
The Bard really just wants to survive and watch the world evolve.
The Warforged just wanted to go home to Cyre.
The Inquisitor of Ordo Chronos just wants happiness for all living things, because he knows that in the end all the hate and fighting is a moot point.
In the mass effect d6 we play, the sniper wants to be rich and be better/have more kills then his N7 (not shepherd) Brother.
>>
To run a financially stable High-End Beauty and Fashion store and to be well regarded in the community despite his race.
>>
>>49466101
Glory in song is eternal.
>>
File: DC_-_Group_Shot.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DC_-_Group_Shot.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>49466122
Blood that spills upon the land.
Our people's colors true;
Nothing more than light of day
With stars all night through.

What other colors and sounds do you need? Are your warriors not artists of pain? Are your engineers not poets of design?
>>
>>49455388

To never let anyone down again.
>>
>>49455388
To be the fastest object in existence.
>>
Gold in his pocket, a pint in his hand, someone else's blood on his dagger and a girl with a great arse on his arm.
>>
>>49455388
Unlimited bullets and a license to kill
>>
>>49455388

he wants to be an angelm but his party thinks he's a violent dope.

He's a bit more violent than he'd like but he means well.
>>
>WoD: Vampire
Gehenna.
>>
>>49455388
Business degree.
>>
>>49466365
>What other colors and sounds do you need?
All the rest of them.
Invariance makes everything dull even when it comes to food, and quite frankly, what you're describing sounds rather dull.
>>
>>49455388
For his campaign to return from hiatus. T_T
>>
To become a dashing and gallant knight errant; catch up with his hero and show him how much he's grown, be men together, enjoying their own and each other's masculine potency and glory, maybe rubbing each other down after a hard sweaty workout - you know, guy stuff; and to crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and hear the lamentations of their women.
>>
File: 1459479875656.jpg (94KB, 790x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1459479875656.jpg
94KB, 790x1011px
He has no family, no real friends, the world hates him for committing war crimes on behalf of his commanders. Most of the original party hates him, one for having family that was killed in said war crimes, another for being living evidence of the corruption of her father's research and subsequent suicide.

I guess for once, he wants to do something that is entirely his decision. His whole life he's been killing people, or undergoing operations, or doing whatever someone else tells him to, and has been hated for it. He's going to bring the country's political structure to it's knees, and he's not going to be very nice about it. After that, he isn't sure, the concept of him living a normal happy life, finding love, having children, seems impossible for him.

People will probably hate him for that too, but at least he made that choice, not someone else.
>>
>>49455388
The respect of his bother and his people, to prove himself that he can become a good spiritual leader, to strengthen his tribe's alliances, and to help in any way he can.
>>
File: mercury-freddie-527a0f995c3bd.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mercury-freddie-527a0f995c3bd.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE
>>
File: Cyborg Medic.jpg (88KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg Medic.jpg
88KB, 640x452px
>>49455409
>>49455431
These two, in that order.
>>
>>49455388
In the immediate sense? To kill literally everybody on this motherfucking nightmare train.

In the long term? Dismantle the corrupt and depraved aristocracy, destroy key factions and individuals within that aristocracy, (Partly out of vengeance, partly out of general desire to do good) and instate a meritocracy instead. When that is done, he would like to be able to retire and start a martial academy to hand down the art he has spent thirty years developing.
>>
>>49455388
Long term I don't quite know, and that's somewhat of a problem. He's kind of directionless, and I need to work with that to figure out something.
He has some overall ideals concerning the organisation he's a member of, but he's not really in a position to change anything.

Short term, I have a few things I'd like to do. Like getting into gardening, improving my survival skills, and perhaps getting some more horses.

Plus I'd also like to get out of mortal danger and get back home. That's a rather immediate concern.
>>
File: 1470509948728.jpg (43KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
1470509948728.jpg
43KB, 736x460px
He wants to get away from the party and it's enemies, and go to a peaceful world so he can stop killing people.
>>
>>49460762
>Wanting a nice job, not having to worry about food and rent, friends and the time to talk with them and a family is retarded
I'm sorry anon
It's not that wish that's retarded
It's you
>>
>>49455388
He wants it all. And he wants it now.
>>
File: CadDwRuW0AAmMG6.jpg (86KB, 600x873px) Image search: [Google]
CadDwRuW0AAmMG6.jpg
86KB, 600x873px
>>49455388
To get his shit unfucked and for his new "TV show" (he's a washed up actor who has gone off the deep end and thinks this is all a show) to get an Emmy. I based him a bit on Brendan Fraser.
>>
File: Broheart_face.png (26KB, 88x139px) Image search: [Google]
Broheart_face.png
26KB, 88x139px
>>49455388
Freedom
>>
>>49470168
No, Anon, with this color combination it's not about freedom. It's about baguettes and surrender.
>>
His waifu to wake up and not to have brain damage. The extermination of Feddie scum.
>>
File: knife squirrel.jpg (10KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
knife squirrel.jpg
10KB, 250x230px
a way off this wild ride
>>
File: 11429650.jpg (64KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
11429650.jpg
64KB, 500x648px
>>49471924
>>
>>49455388
To restore the nuclear family unit.
>>
>>49457865
Same here, except its a group of gods that want destruction
>>
Simple to fix everything he fucked up out of his phenomenal overconfidence, it's going to be a nice transitional period from hotheaded, firebrand teenager into a wise and gruff adult.
>>
>>49455388
To retire and form a family, but first he needs money for this. Its a game about bank robery
>>
>>49455388
To exist. Forever GM is suffering.
>>
>>49455388
To take back the masterpiece Axe he crafted as a gift for the dwarven king, who is now dead. Also, to kill as many demons as possible in the process.
>>
>>49455388
1. To get away from oppresing Vudra and his father ASAP

2. To get a nice little castle with a nice laboratory and start experimenting

3. To make himself immortal ether trough lichdom or philosophers stone.
>>
>>49455420
So cheesy, yet appealing.
>>
Money and other objects, people are too easily outlived, stuff is forever.
>>
File: crying caster.jpg (72KB, 812x718px) Image search: [Google]
crying caster.jpg
72KB, 812x718px
>>49455388

Nothing, because they don't exist and I can't find a game around here.
>>
File: hoplite_by_cyclops854-d4f7gdx.jpg (113KB, 900x798px) Image search: [Google]
hoplite_by_cyclops854-d4f7gdx.jpg
113KB, 900x798px
>>49455388
To earn enough prestige through war-glory and achievements to rival heroes that when he moves on from the city's Legion to its Senate, he has more respect and sway than his father, who served in peace time. Pop's got enough quiet respect from his peers, but the culture as a whole is somewhat martial and respects experience and victories.

I worked with the GM that he's actually a demi-god. It'll be a fun surprise for the players. When that's discovered, his ambitions are likely to move from the Senate floor to the home of his actual father.
>>
>>49473320
for the other players*
>>
To GET THE FUCK OUT OF RAVENLOFT and back to Golarion
>>
>>49455388
To earn gold, glory, and make his country great again!

Just kidding. he just want to get the promised deck of many things and get either a wish or the fate card and use it to avoid meeting the other party members in the first place. basically, he just want his peasant life back. Adventuring is not for everybody.
>>
>>49473441
Same here, GTFO from this creepy mother fucker and back to Mystara
>>
>>49455388
To hit something really hard.
His first combat of the camp he punchsploded everyone he hit due to dice gods.
Is convinced ic now that he is some sort of Buddhistic demigod handing down divine smitage.
As his only other skill is intimidation its working well for him.
>>
>>49455388
To change his shirt. It's currently covered in blood and rat shit.
>>
>>49455388

i don't understand the question. He's Chaotic Good if that's what you mean
>>
He wants to liberate his people right now, but I'm hoping some hardships can take him into a neat arc.
>>
To not be the BBEG's pet and to get my party to understand that I'm not the bad guy here
>>
File: Diogenes.jpg (272KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes.jpg
272KB, 595x842px
To avenge the rape of his mother - which resulted in his birth - by killing his father. And on his way there, to defend the innocent and downtrodden.
>>
>>49455388
To know if fucking aliens is weird when said aliens greatly resemble earth fauna.

And if so how weird it is.
>>
>>49473941
How dreadfully boring
>>
To run an enjoyable game for my players.

The most important NPC however wants to keep a cosmic chain reaction from collapsing all realities.
>>
>>49473970
The people I play with are too distracted for complex motivations and characters to work well
>>
>>49473959
How greatly?
>>
>>49455388
To stop this mysterious Strahd figure that plagues this strange land. His whole squad got murdered by werewolves when investigating the nearby woods. After all of that, all he wants to do is to return back home and raise his niece/adopted daughter.
>>
To keep traveling and learning more about the Dreamworld/Astral Plane and it's mysteries. While helping people against there demons, mind parasites and nightmarish fae
>>
>>49473999
Pretty much a horse
>>
>find his missing tribe, free them from enslavement and recover his tether to the Spirits

>locate the Mooneye, an artifact which will help him to see through any obstructions, even those of deceit

>kill the Father of Hunters, the "God(Powerful Druid)" who bestowed Lycanthropy on his people
>>
File: DruidSatyrEvil.jpg (127KB, 610x792px) Image search: [Google]
DruidSatyrEvil.jpg
127KB, 610x792px
>>49465624
If nothing can rightfully belong to elves, I will just destroy everything. No one will be able to have anything, and the world will be in balance one more.

I'm going to make the world return to nothingness.
>>
To drive multiple heroes and villains from multiple canons to drink/insanity in my gm's massive crossover fanfiction-from-hell game.

We've reduced Kefka to aphasic stuttering and reduced Batman to screaming, incoherent rage. The Planeteers and eco-villains have teamed up to kill us, and the Sailor Scouts and Justice League have pooled their finances to get hitmen on our asses after The dragon dildo incident.

Yes, 'The' was capitalized. That is because this incident involving dragon dildos will be The Incident for all time.

Reason for shenanigans: The multiverse is ticking down to an absolute oblivion Armageddon. We're trying to cause enough chaos to distort reality enough that the Overdeities can surgically remove the Unreality Tumors that will undo all history.
Our methods involve pornographic fanfiction and liberal amounts of explosives.
>>
>>49455388
To hunt down the cult that killed his mentor.
>>
Right now he wants to know what his leader is hiding from him. He's already been caught snooping around the archives and tried to take files that really should have been under lock and key and he won't stop until he gets thrown into a gulag.

Long term he wants to bring justice to the world. Honestly this is how BBEGs get formed
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.