[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The party rogue has dozens of hooks of various sizes hidden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>The party rogue has dozens of hooks of various sizes hidden about her person which she regularly uses creatively

What's wrong with this?
>>
>What's wrong with this?

Go ahead and tell us the problem your GM had with this.
>>
>>49435592

>What's wrong with this

Women have no Imagination. -4 STR
>>
>>49435592
> OP starts another shitposting thread with a single line of greentext

What's right with this?
>>
>>49435592
dozens seems excessive
>>
>Try to steal a piece of cheese
>Pluck out an eye
>>
File: travel-20070310-antigua-0005.jpg (420KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
travel-20070310-antigua-0005.jpg
420KB, 1000x664px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_instrument
>>
>>49435592
The bait is a bit weak?
>>
Every time I roll a rogue I always carry a bunch of hooks, wire, and various knick knacks. I like to approach problems creatively and not just roll play through it. I guess some people do this to be assholes though? Was in a game once, sleeping in a bed, place got raided, I snatched the bedsheets when I had a chance. DM told me they were thick, so I figure a grease spell turns it into a makeshift Molotov, or useful for climbing out a window, or binding someone's, or putting a goblin in it and slamming him against the wall.

Favorite part about playing a rogue
>>
>>49435592
>What's wrong with this?
Number of replies is greater than the number of posters.
>>
>>49435719

Are the hooks even baited?
>>
>>49435722

To be fair, stealing things from the hotel room is a time honoured tradition.
>>
>inviting hooker puns

I'd forbid it for this reason alone
>>
>>49435755

Everyone just started calling me a kleptomaniac and ignored my alternate solutions to all the fighting and escaping. Sad day.
>>
>>49435781

See as much as I love alternate solutions (in the last SR session I had, our groups mage tried to make himself look like a bank manager via magic, except it only worked on ONE of the two guards at the front door, so I convinced them that the one that had seen through the illusion hadn't, and vice versa. This worked so well, it confused the guards AND the GM) sometimes you just need a good fight too.
>>
>>49435819

Oh sure, far be it from me to stop people from having fun and cracking skulls. Im just paranoid of getting a power tripping DM so I do what I can to only get into combat when I have the advantage.

Back on topic, sorta, when I roll a high strength char, I always have some form of harpoon esque weapon on hand. If the DM is especially all about folks having fun, I'll take a massive penalty to try to hit a caster in the hand. Have fun casting spells with one hand while I'm violently pulling the other one towards me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.