[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inquisitorial Penal Regiment /tg/: Cakewalk Avenue Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 1

File: 1443531662466.jpg (8KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1443531662466.jpg
8KB, 250x187px
Tune your ears and listen up, you Penal jackasses. I've just received word that we are now orbiting the garden world known as Luyzuno-Octov.

Chill your asses Kriegers. It's just a standard patrol for now. Absolutely nothing to worry about, or to mention. If something does arise, I'll let you all know as soon as possible.
-----------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
>>49435117
>Laying unconscious in the Medicae, would be Stormtrooper Malak Ordenius.
>Though his physical wounds have fully healed, he has still not woken up.
>After a short time, his vitals begin to perk up, a sign that he may be coming around.
>>
>vox transmission
"Boarding sequence intitating"

>the ship docks and the regiment got a brand new Comissar Lord, sent by the parent inquisition to keep the men in line

>He walks off the ramp and heads straight to the bridge to meet the captain along with the leading elements of the regiment
>>
>>49435283
>He'd stand at attention the moment he sees the Commissar.

Welcome aboard the "Judgements Teeth", M'lord! We've been expecting you all morning!
>>
>>49435346
>he stops and looks at the men

>he is wearong the commissar's trentch coat along with the standard issue carpace chestplate
>his head bears the iconic hat, which strikes terror in the hearts of foes and guardsmen (but mostly guardsmen)

>his face looks like he experienced a fair share of combat, his clean shaven visage decorated by claw scars and acid burn marks, along with a thin oxygen tube that curves around his face and into one of his nostrils

>he nods
"At ease"
"Lets not waste anymore time, line up the men for an inspection"
>>
>>49435402
>He'd nod before hitting his vox, and ordering the men to assemble.
>He would remain silent for a few moments, before finally casting his gaze to the Commissar.

If I may, Commissar. There's something I feel I should warn you about, before the men arrive. Something that we find often comes as a bit of a shock to most of the Commissars that end up being assigned to us.
>>
>>49435479
>hand in hand behind his back
"Speak, guardsman"
>>
>>49435495
>Kane would walk back into the room, fleshy again! A bit too fleshy...in the cleavage department
"Guys, would anyone want to drink with me? Slaanesh fucked me again and i need to drink out the-"
>he'd notice the commissar
>>
>>49435621
>>49435495

>He glances at the thing
"Luitenant, restrain this vile creature this moment"
>>
>>49435495
Very well, Sir.

As you very well know, Xenos, Mutants, and other similar undesirables are normally not tolerated throughout the Imperium, and as such, they are nearly, always to be shot on sight.

>He'd remain silent for a moment, biting his lower lip as he tries to think of a proper way to word what he's about to say, so as to not get "Blam'd".
>Thinking of no other way to say it, he simply comes out and says it.

... Unfortunately, due to our relationship and connects with the various Inqusitorial Ordos, as well as what can only be described as unfavourable luck. Our regiment is continuously infiltrated, as well as allied, with various kinds of Xenos.

>He'd, take a deep breath, fully prepared to be blam'd at this point by the Commissar.

Orks, Tau, Traitors, Eldar, and Necrons have all at one point or another, infiltrated the reigment. Often for short periods of time, while others end up beoming... permeant members of the regiment's Guard forces. All of this is allowed under direct orders from the regiment's Inqusitorial Overlords.
>>
Sir commissar sir that's no planet! W-we're orbiting... YOUR MOM!
>>
>The Tankers are just muckin' about with the Hammerhead, wherever it is the Tanks are parked.
>Drinking wine, eating cheese, giving out positive waves.
>>
>>49435658
>>49435672

>he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Inspecion. Now. Every single man, woman, xeno or mutant."
"If even one fails to show up i shall write the death warrant for the entire regiment."

>opens his eyes, forehead vein pulsing

"This instant."
>>
>>49435658
*he'd chuckle*
"I suppose you wouldn't like a drink?"
*he starts running away*
>>49435686
"GUYS! THERE'S A BLOODY COMMISAR!"
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>49435732
>fires off a shot from his bolt pistol after the cheeky git

"INSPECTION THIS INSTANT"

>Storms off to the inspection place
>>
>>49435658
You see... that's the problem Commissar...

>He remains silent for a moment.

Despite our best efforts, we have been unable to do anything to actually harm, or restrain this vile heretic.

All our efforts are met with him either regenerating, or simply reappearing outside of his cell.

As such, due to his *cough cough* utter stupidity *cough cough* and his *cough* general Incompetentance *cough cough cough*. We are under orders to leave him alone for the moment being.

These orders come straight from the regiment's Inquisitorial powers that be. I'm afraid there is nothing I can do about him.
>>
>>49435732
You what?
>"Aaaaaaaw fuk. Better hide the booty mates."
>"Ja, lets get to it."
>"Aye buds, gotta conceal it sharpish like."
>"Da, we will get to work Comrades."
>"I-I don't wanna get shot a-already....."

>>49435760
>With much effort, there is soon no Hammerhead in sight, then they head to the inspection area.
>>
>>49435760
> the bullet would hit him in the knee, he'd ignore it and keep running towards the tank crew
>the bullet wound would regenerate before the commisar's eyes
>>
>>49435798
>>49435770
Case in point, M'lord.
>>
>>49435778
"Guys! Guys! What do we do?"
>his boobs would jiggle in fear
"I can't run far with these!"
>>
>>49435778
>>49435798
>>49435816
>he holds back his fury at the insolence of Kane and inspects the men
>he stops at every single one for a good look and a fair slice of judgement

>>49435846
"You, draw your pistol and shoot yourself in the groin for punishment"

>After inspecting them all he stops
"Is this the whole regiment?"
>>
>throws himself out of a bunk and steps over the dress uniform he left on the floor.

"At least we were allowed to sleep in."

>He takes a pair of pants from the locker and laces his boots, intending to make it passed a kitchen on his way to the assembly.
>>
>>49435846
>"Kamerad there is hidden door in Bulkh-"

>>49435863
>Erwin, along with everyone else, go completely still as the Commissar makes his presence known.
>>
>>49435846
>He would merely squint his eyes at the shameful display going on about him.
>If it wasn't for his orders, he'd have willingly shot every xeno, heretical, and mutant member of the regiment a dozen times over by now.
>Suffice to say, he probably would have shot himself at this point too, if it wasn't for the fact that it would permanently stain his flawless record.
>>
>>49435863
Sadly not M'lord. A recent daemonic incursion gas left several men, and one if the stormtroopers in the Medicae. And--

>>49435891
---- up until just now, we were missing one of our tanker squads.

Other than that, this is pretty much everyone you'll be dealing with on a regular basis.

>He'd give a dirty look to the each of the various Ork Kommando's, heretics, Eldar Infiltrators, Mutants, and other undesirables of the regiment.
>But he'd especially give the Mutants, and heretics the worst of it.
>>
>Rush from down the hall

Jimmy: "Shit shit shiiiitt!"

Holdrin: "Why didnt anyone tell us we got a commisar!?"

Fritz: "You what this means, right!? No more booze night!"

Holdrin: "Ain't nobody taking booze night from me!"

Jaemis: "Shut up and stand at attention! Did you bring your uplifiting primers at least!?"

>They Nod

Jaemis: "Good. Now stand in line, quick!"

>>49435863
>They stand at attention

Jaemis: "Artillery expert Jaemis and crew reporting, sir!"

>Jimmy and Holdrin salute

Fritz: "Stormtropper Medic Fritz reporting, sir!"

>She salutes
>>
>>49435954
>He'd resist the urge to face palm, as well as to shoot the late comers in their knew caps.

We also have "These" tankers as well...

>His eyes are like razors as he glares at them to fall in line.
>>
>>49435891
>The felinid gets an especially long look

>>49435941
"Apalling state of the regiment, i will need to requesition reenforcements"
"Not even enough numbers to be used as cannon fodder, if you did not have the inquisition's protection this regiment would not exist"

>>49435954
>he looks at them and his trigger hand twitches

"At ease."
>he leaves to his new office to set up a supply of fresh recruits
>>
>>49435988
>They show no fear, except Jimmy who feels slightly intimidated
>They are already standing in line

>>49436004
>They are relived
>>
>>49436025
relieved*
>>
>>49436004
Understood, M'lord.

>>49435954
>>49435891
>>49435886
>>49435846

>He'd glare viciously at the various Xenos, heretics, Mutants, and regular guardsmen assembled before him

What are you incompetents waiting for! Dismissed!
>>
>>49435941
>>49436004
>Anya trembles at all the attention from the powerful people wot can kill her if they want to.
>The rest meanwhile, just give the most polite dirty looks in the Sector.
>>
>Yawns and stretches an arm behind his head which he follows by rubbing gunk from his eyes

"Did command give us new..."

>Finally noticing the commissar he goes silent and salutes, starting to regret leaving a uniform jacket back at his room.
>>
>>49436036
>They leave and go back to their tank

Jimmy: "It...Could have gone worse....right?"

Fritz: "Oh yes. More than you think."
>>
>>49435229
>His heart rate begins to raise at this point, and his body begins to twitch in small ways, as his mind has finally finished sorting out the broken mess that is Malak Ordenius. Allowing him to slowly start to awaken from his two day coma.
>>
Rolled 15 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>pulls strings, makes calls and transmissions, uses his comissarant charm to "persuade" a few prisions to send bodies the regiment's way

>roll for ammount
>>
>>49436037
"Do you...think we should visit Malak?"
"You go do that, i'll be with you in a moment"
>>
>>49436153
>Far from milions, but the regiment will get 1000-2000 recruits, enough to join a larger force and make a difference...maybe
>>
>Jaemis stops as they are walking

Jaemis: "You guys go ahead. I just remembered to check on something."

>They nod and let him go
>>
>>49436160
Mhm, we'll head over.
>The six of them head towards Medical, and away from any people that might want to try and execute people.
>>
>>49436078
>He heads into medical and walks towards malak's bed.
>He sees him slowly waking up

"Hey...You waking up, buddy?"
>>
>>49436179
>he'd approach the commisar
>a bit afraid he'd get shot in the groins, but otherwise with a confident gait
"S-sir commisar, as a...represantative of all that is wrong with this ship i would ask you: would you like a drink?"
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>49436274
>Shoots him again

"OUT"
>>
>>49436353
>his upper head would get splattered over the floor while the rest of the body would just turn along
"Right'O...Gi-sir"
>>
>>49436240
>>49436209
>His head would toss and turn for a moment, before finally going still.
>A moment later, a blinding light would begin to fill his vision, as his eye lids slowly start to peel open.
>His vision, as well as his other senses, would finally return to him, and he is left wondering where he is. His eyes slowly looking around.

W-...Where am I...? What... happened to me? I feel sore all over...
>>
>>49436427
Uh......Medics said you fell unconscious in a hallway? Then you sort of.........slept for two days.
>>
>>49436427
"Relax kid. You fell unconscious in the hallway. Me and the boys took you here, and you've been here for the past two days. How do you feel?"
>>
>>49436160
"Hey you. I'm fairly sure a melta could disrupt your attachment to the ship, why would you think the regiment would continue haunting the commons?"

>postures himself with some authority because he knows what the armory has waiting to be requisitioned (a melta.)
>>
>>49436427
"Malak...are you fine, soldier?"
>his head would have regenerated by this point
>he would shake and swing with every step
"These bloody things really are a nuisance"
>>
>>49436467
>He slowly tries to sit up. Using his hand to wipe away the gunk, and other debris from his eyes.
>His black eye has thankfully almost disappeared, but it still stings when he touches it.

I see... the training must have been more exhausting than I'd thought...

>He casts a glance to the tanker and his crewmen, a curious look in his eyes as he notices their grease covered uniforms.

Did they switch out the nurses uniforms for something greasier while I was out... or are you the guys who found me?
>>
>>49436545
"That would have been me and the Russ boys. Hows the eye?"
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>49436487
>He tilts his head towards the other group of grease covered tankers.

Oh? Then I guess I owe you three my thanks for bringing me h-

>>49436520
>His voices trails off at the sight of the big tited daemon man before him.
>The sight of which causes his recent training to kick in, as he reach es out for the nearest sharp object to impale the daemon with.
>He then charges forward, and attempts to do just that. Arms only with a scalpel.

DIE DAEMON!!!
>>
>shifts his body to face Malak

"I've seen medics and no nurses. Maybe better to keep sleeping."

>he scowls at Kane and turns his nose up, having noticed the slip in his speech after confronting chaos.

"I'm quite sure I read we had a few when I was checking my brief."
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>49436621
"Woah, hey! Take it easy!"

>He tries to restrain Malak
>>
>>49436621
>the scalpel would carve into the neck as they would both drop onto the floor
"Nngh...Malak...what in the fuck is wrong with you?"
>>
>>49436545
Um......no, we're the Ta-
>>49436621
Emperor man, chill out!
>>
>Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

>Major Argus, massive and eternally enraged, strides in. He growls in his gravelly baritone
Why, in the name of Holy Terra and Sol itself, have you shit-eating prostate-milkers interrupted my nap?
>>
Rolled 46 - 5 (1d100 - 5)

>>49436686
>He'd try to shake the tank crew off of him.
>He'd almost be acting like an animal trying to escape from a trap, to attack the hunter that was before him.

ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY!? THERES A FOLLOWER OF SLANESSH RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU! LET ME GO SO I CAN SEND HIS FILTH TI THE WARP!

>>49436690
>While struggling to escape Jaemis and his crews grasp.

DON'T YOU DARE UTTER MY NAME, SLANESSHI FILTH! I FOLLOW THR GOD EMPEROR'S LIGHT!

>He continues to try and swipe the blade at the bleeding, bimbo looking daemon man.

---THE FACT THAT YOU EVEN KNOW IT IS AN INSULT UPON ME, AND MY PURITY!
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>49436757
"Emperor damn it, what did they do to you!? Why the hell are you attacking kane!?"

>Continues restraining him
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>49436819
>He manages to finally break free of the troopers grip, and begins to stab the scalpel into the bimbo man daemon before him.

>>49436690
TO THE WARP WITH YOU, VILE SPAWN!
>>
>>49436757
"Ghhn...what in the?"
>>49436819
"Something's wrong with him Jaemis! He's...tin..."
>he'd look at Malak
"Do you remember me? Or any of us?"
>>
>>49436866
>>49436878
"Oh, god...."

>He tries to restrain malak again

"Get out of here, Kane!"
>>
>>49436878
>>49436866
>His eyes as he continues to cut into the daemon before him, are filled with only killing intent as he ignore your words. There is no sign of recognition.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>49436903
>forgot to roll
>>
>>49436903
>>49436923

>For but a moment the tanker would have a grip upon him.
>But in thame second that follows, Malak would give a powerful elbow to the man's face, before throwing him off and against the wall.

GET OFF OF ME!!! YOU HAVE NO REASON TO PROTECT THIS VILE FOLLOWER OF SLANESSH!
>>
>>49436878
>wanders back in with a combustion device (lighter) and halts to watch Malak wrestle with the daemon.

"Maybe they will send nurses if this keeps up and the med section could get restocked. If he were unconscious this wouldn't be happening to -

>He gestures toward Kane

- it.
>>
>Reads a book at the airlock of the still docked ship, Lady of Spectoris, waiting for orders, visitors or permission to depart.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>49436866
>he'd groan in pain
"Malak! Control yourself damn you! Are you in there!? Malak!?
>he'd try and push him off
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>49437039
>He gets slammed into the wall
>His back is sore from the slam
>He groans from the pain

"You idiot!"

>He gets up

"I'm trying to save you both!"

>He rushes at Malak and tries to disarm him of the knife
>>
Rolled 17, 35, 20 = 72 (3d100)

>>49437039
>>49437071
Jeez you idiot! Calm down!
>Oddball and Putin try to pull Malak off Kane, while the other four Crewmen look for something to calm Malak's tits.

First two for pulling, third for drug finding.
>>
>>49437071
>He'd deliver a swift punch to the daemons face in retaliation for trying to throw him off.
>His face and clothes, are covered in Kane's fresh blood, as he continues carving Kane up like a sanguinalla turkey.
>When he speaks, it is through clenched teeth, and a voice filled with anger and hate.

Stop speaking my name you twisted and vile daemonic son of a Whore! I don't know who the hell you are, but you are no allie of mine!

You speak only to confuse my comrades against your vile taint, and to put my loyalty to the Imperium into question!
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>49437095
>>49437092
>He'd merely throw them off of him, as he continues to try and send the daemon tranbo to warp.

STOP FIGHTING ME, AND HELP ME KILL THIS DAEMON!!!
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>49437142
>he'd headbutt for knockout/stun effect
"Remember who you are! You are not a tin man, damn you!"
>>
>>49437191
>He is sent flying off the daemon, and unto the floor. His vision is shaky, and he can't see or think straight.
>While he may not br unconscious, this is more than enough time for the others to grapple, and hold him down.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>49437179
>>49437191
>>49437228
"Help me hold him down!"

>He tries to hold Malak down
>>
Rolled 32, 99 = 131 (2d100)

>>49437179
>>49437191
>>49437228
>Oddball and Putin are indeed thrown off him, and knocked on their ass.
>However, Malak being knocked on -his- own ass gives the other four time to mob him.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

"Easier without a knife in his hands except he's slick from the blood."

>makes an attempt to grab the collar of his outfit and drag him into the hangar.
>>
>>49437261
>>49437236
>He is pressed firmly to the deck plates. His movements restricted by the vast amount if weight forces upon him.
>Despite this, he'd still try to struggle, and worm his way out from under them.
>Sadly for him, too no avail.

G-Get...off of...ugh! ---Me!! You'll let... ugh! The daemon get.... ugh! Away!
>>
>>49437319
>Oddball and Putin pile on as well.
>There are now Six Hammerhead Crewmen and Jaemis keeping him pinned.
What's up with you you moron? Can you not remember any of us or anything?
>>
>>49437319
>>49437334
"The hell did they do to you in training!?"

>He continues to hold him down
>>
>>49437319
>he'd search his pockets and he would take out a small, blue vial
"Give him this...this should calm him down at least..."
>>
>a combustion device falls to the floor and clatters some.
>>
>>49437334
>He continues to try and shake the six(seven?) People off of him.
>Unfortunately, hundreds of pounds of weight isn't exactly easy to push off of ones self. Hence, image is struck struggling.

There's a... Ugh! DAEMON here... and you call me a moron!? GAAAH!

>He continues to struggle to no avail.

And I've ...ugh! Never met you people in my- GAAAH! LIFE!

>>49437297
not sure how exactly this works with upwards of 1000 pounds of people on him. Also, could someone give this guy the discord?
>>
>>49437368
https://discord.gg/83Zvx one of us one of us one of us
>>
>>49437429
"What the hell, Malak! Don't your remember when we went out drinking that time after you got demoted!? Don't you remember the shit we went through when you were commander!? Don't you remember a emperor-damned thing!?"
>>
>>49437429
What do you mean you don't know us you tosser? We've all been your buddies for ages.
>>
>>49437524
>At this point he's doing everything he possibly can to get them off him.

I've never gone drinking with any of you! And I've certainly never been an Officer!

The highest I ever made was Sergeant. And that was a few months before Inquisitor Laraques decided to sponsor me for the Tempestus Scion program right after Somerius!

>>49437536
I don't know who you people are!

>He keeps struggling, his eyes vision dead set, and filled with rage towards the bimbo daemon before him.

I've been at a Tempestus Scion training camp ever since Somerius! And I damn well never met any of you there! Now let! Me! GO!
>>
>>49437638
>Grits his teeth in frustration

"Were not letting you go and hurt someone just because you cant remember shit! Can you at least calm down so we can explain everything!?"
>>
>>49437733
I'm not hurting anybody! I'm hurting a filthy, and vile daemon!
>>
>>49437638
You absolutely damned well have not, you've been stuck with us muppets the whole time and we can prove it too.
>>
>>49437638
"Remember Kerg!? Kerg, boy! Think! Kerg!"
>>
>>49437754
>His eye flinches as the mentioning of Kerg, and for him, a vision of ... something, appears within his minds eye. But he otherwise makes no indication of knowing what you're talking about.

Quiet you filthy daemon!
>>
>>49437752
You can't fool me! You're a filthy daemon worshipping heretic! I know where I've been, and what I've done! You can't trick me!
>>
>>49437875
"Kerg...Sternbridge...Vic...hell, Ron even! Do these names mean nothing to you!?"
>>
>>49437897
Okay, A, we don't worship Daemons, B, you don't know diddly, and C, only person tricking you is yourself. Because we have video and audio of you hanging about with us during the time you claim you were in training.
>>
>>49437941
>He doesn't seem to react to any of these names... not until you mention Ron.

DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK INQUISITOR RON LAROQUE'S NAME, DAEMON!
>>
>>49437965
Any evidence you have can be forged! But if you want to prove you don't worship daemons, then let me go so I can KILL THAT ONE!
>>
>>49438012
The state of a person's mind can be forged too.
Unlike our proof, yours isn't genuine.

Oh and we tried killing him. All we achieved was a waste of ammo.
>>
>>49438037
>He remains silent for a moment, but continues to struggle for a few moments, before all together stoping.
>Weither this is from exhaustion, or something else, one can't be too sure. But he does indeed stop.
>>
>>49438037
... if you have proof... than show me...
>>
>>49438281
You aren't gonna try and break free if one of us gets up are you?
>>
>>49438296
Against my better judgement... no... I won't...

>He glares daggers at the daemon before him.

But if THAT Daemon so much as sets a foit near me. I'll send his ass back to Slanessh...
>>
>>49438350
Very well.
>Oddball gets off the dog pile and walks out of the Medbay, headed for his tank.
>He returns with a Dataslate and a storage unit.
>Said storage unit would have a good deal of the various 'Malak Moments' that the combat recorder had captured, both visuals and vox transmissions.
Here, look for yourself.
>Oddball offers the Dataslate and the unit to Malak.
>>
>>49438390
>He watches the entirety of it. Though he often glances up from the slate, and glares daggers towards the one known as "Kane".
>When it is finally done. He'd lay the dataslate down, and would shake his head.

I'm sorry to tell you folks this, but that isn't me. I'd remember doing any of that sort of stuff.

>He'd then hand the dataslate back to Oddball.

I'll say one thing though; Whomever he was, he was a good man.

>He frowns as he looks towards the others around him.

But sadly, that isn't me. I only arrived on this ship a few weeks ago. And even then, I haven't had time to drink or socialize with anyone. Too busy with finishing my training.
>>
>>49438502
The man is you, same face, same body, same hair, same voice, same everything.

That man, Malak Ordenius..
You, Malak Ordenius.
>>
>Lands from a rutinary scout flight.
>>
>>49438523
>He closes his eyes, while firmly shakeing his head in response to this.

With all due respect. I'm telling you, Sir. It's not me. I think I'd remember talking with you, or even fighting alongside you.

>He'd look at them and frown.

And while I can admit that there is a slight resemblance to me, none of the shown footage gives a direct look at the mans face.
>>
>>49438578
None of -this- footage does, but I bet the Cellblock Cams do.....mind you I'd need to convince the Stormies to let me use them......then again, Ron's a mate, he'd be fine with it.
>>
>>49438577
>sees her ship landing
>runs up to it, breasts jiggling
"Girl, it's Malak! He's gone bonkers! Doesn't remember anyone but Ron!"
>>
>>49438649
WHAT?!
>>
>>49438616
>He'd give a sympathetic smile to the free spirited tank Sergeant.

Listen... I appreciate what you're trying to do. Really, I do! But I'm not the man you think I am. The man in your recordings isn't me. And he never will be.

>He'd place his hand upon the mans shoulder as he walks by.

But the Inquisitor did tell me that this regiment was full of strange people. I guess this is what he meant by that...

>He'd give the older man a brotherly smile.

So for his sake, as well as yours. I won't attack the daemon.... for now... But only on the condition that you stop looking into this matter, alright?

>He'd then remove his hand from the mans shoulder, before straighten himself out.

Now, if you'll excuse me, Sir... I need to get dressed, and see what my current orders are.

>He'd then make for the doorway.
>>
>>49438765
Well...can't argue with that I suppose, just know that we're always here to....y'know, jog your memory if you change your mind.
>The Crewmen allow Malak to stand.
>"Just bloody ain't right to lose your mind, but I suppose some things are just supposed to happen oi."
>>
>>49438649
>>49438700
WHERE IS HE?!
>>
>>49437067
>He stops reading, warily looking around
>Seeing as no-one is around, especially the tech-priest, he takes a hearty chug of amasec from the bottle he was hiding behind the large book
Too old to drink me arse...
>Continues to cycle through reading, checking and drinking
>>
>>49438807
>He'd stop upon making it to the door.
>Without turning around to face them, he'd speak up.

There's nothing to "jog", Sir. I am, who I always have been....

>He'd remain silent for a moment before continuing.

But thanks for the offer, Sir. Maybe all of us can go get a drink the next time I'm off training? That way I can prove to you that that man isn't me.

>With that said, and having gotten changed into his uniform, the man would make his way out the door.
>>
>>49438878
>If one had been looking at his face as he walked out the door. They'd see a single tear running down the his left cheek.
>>
>>49438905
>Is looking around for Malak, having Kane behind, she's not even startled to see him with Boobs right now, she's more worried for her friend
>>
>>49438867
>Entering into the Airlock umbilical. The older looking officer, would spot bottle of liquor in the mans hand, but would ignore it.

Captain Gustavus Venris?
>>
>>49439015
Aye, that be me. How can I be o' service?
>It seems he is already moderately drunk
>>
>>49438984
>It wouldn't take long for her to find him. Having just left the Medicae moments before. Fully cleaned up, and dressed in a new Stormtrooper outfit.
>If he's noticed her, then he makes no indication of it, and continues on his way.
>>
>>49439061
>The brown hair, pale looking man in his mid thirties looks straight on ahead.

I'm here to report that you've been given permission to leave at your earliest convenience.

I'm also happy to report, that the Inquistion has deposited the amount required for you to fully repair and staff your crew.
>>
>>49439063
M-malak?

Are you ok?
>>
>With a few depressed looks, the Tankers gather their things and head back in the direction of the Hammerhead.
>>
>>49439097
He'd seemly ignore her, and would continue walking towards his intended destination.
>>
>>49439151
Oh...

Ok...

>She'd walk away, saddened.
>Mutters:
Nice to see you again too...
>>
>>49439095
Excellent. Me ship shall set sail as soon as... As soon as the ship stops spinning. Musta be quite a storm outside.
>falls back onto his chair
Those damn scallywags won't know how to lower them sails without me, but the Tech Priest... I don't want to be scolded again...
>>
>>49439176
>He'd turn his head to face her.

I'm sorry, w-where you talking to me mi-
>He'd go silent as he notices her rank insignia.
>He'd instantly give her a crisp salute.

M-my apologises ma'am! I had assumed you were talking to somebody else!
>>
>>49439234
I...

Malak?

What happenned to you?
>>
>>49439213
Yes it's... quite the "Storm"...

>He'd look straight on, deciding it's easier to ay along with the drunken Captain, despite the ship sitting in comfortable orbit around a planet.

As I said, you and your ship may depart whenever it is you feel like it...
>>
>>49439250
>There would be a confused look in his eyes, but he would remain at attention, with eyes up front.

Yes ma'am! I just came back from the Medicae a few moments ago. Clean bill of health and everything.

... is there something I can help you with?
>>
>He stands alone in the medbay
>He looks towards the bed Malak was in.
>His hand covers his face as he shakes his head

"What did they do to you, kid..."

>With sadness, he leaves to join his crew and Fritz at their recently requisitioned Leman Russ
>>
>>49439262
Excellent! A drink in cel- celep- celubreishun!
>Lifts the bottle again only to find it empty
What kind of devilry be this? Did yer see where the amasec vanished to?
>>
>>49439304
I... you...

Why are you calling me ma'am? We're friends... or... you don't want to even leave it as friends?
>>
>>49439304
>>49439341
>The Crewmen unfortunately have to pass through the corridor that this is going on in and freeze at the sight, hoping that they can disappear if they stop moving for long enough.
>>
>>49439341
>At this point he narrows his eyes, and drops the salute. A very confused look in his sapphire eyes.

I-I'm sorry...? I- I don't mean to sound rude, or anything. But uhm.... I don't think we've met before ma'am... have we?

>He seems hard pressed to try and remember the woman.

Did we- did we train together at same base or something? Because I honestly can't recall you

>His eyes would then light up for a moment.

Wait! Are you friends with uhm.... shit, what's his name again...? Oh- right! Oddball?
>>
>>49439374
>Unfortunately for them, despite the rumors, his vision isn't based upon movement (and who ever started that rumor about Stormtroopers needs to just die), and he notices them from where he's standing.
>>
>>49439450
>Sadness grows on her face, and a never ending feeling of guilt telling her she caused this.

Y-yeah... I am friends with him and his crew...
>She sounds as sad as she looks.

Name's Victoria, Victoria Rider... Friends call me Vic...

I... I might have piloted the Valk in your training drops...

Sorry I just... I just have to go...

>She leaves, holding her tears.
>>
>>49439505
>Before she can go, he instinctual grabs her head.
>He's not sure why he did it, but it was as if something told him he needed to do this.
>And because of this, he hasn't thought this far ahead.
>"Oh shit! This could be seen VERY BADLY by her, and those tankers up the corridor. Think Malak, THINK!"

uhhhh- uhm...

>"Smooth asshole! Real fucking smooth!"

I uhm-... i- well.... I was wondering if uhm....

>"On a scale of 1-10 for retardation in a public place, this easily fits a 20.6!"

You'd uhhhh.... Be willing to accept a drink....? Y-yeah! I was wondering if you'd accept a drink as, uhmmmmm thanks for.... uh... dealing with my.... shit....?

>He is honestly quite insure of himself.
>Why did he even do this!?! He's never met her in his entire life!
>>
>>49439479
>>49439505
Well.........I think I just exceeded my quota for depressed today.
>"What you said mate."
>"Indeed, most troubling
>"Ja, I'll be needing more booze."
>"All of it Comrade."
>"T-That hurts to watch."

>>49439580
Well.....might be a happy ending after all.
>"Mhm."
>"Aye."
>"Ja."
>"Da."
>"......"
>>
>>49439580
I... yeah a drink would be nice. Alcoholic?
>>
>>49439335
Urgh... I need to hide 'till me head clears or I won't hear the end of it... Damn coghead be almost as bad as the Hospitaller I once gave a lift to. "Ya need to take care o' yer health" an' all that.
>>49439580
Hand, I assume? Autocorrect?
>>
>>49439633
Uh- uhm... I -uhhhhh... s-sure! A-alcohol sounds great!

>"Throne, if Argus hears about me fraternizing with a Superior officer I'll be missing my ass cheeks!"
>"But if that's the case.... why do I feel like I shouldn't care... and why does being around her feel so natural to me?"
>"t-this isn't right! I have to speak up against this! Come up with an excuse to get out of this!

Uhm.... after you....

>"Should just said I promised to marathon the loveable show "Speinfeld" with someone... that would have made sense..."
>>
>>49439750
>She walks to the mess hall with Malak.

>This is an opportunity to at least end the relationship as friends
>>
>>49439633
>>49439750
>The Tank Crewmen shrug to themselves and head down the corridor towards they way they were originally going.
>Well the human ones do anyway, the Abhuman turns around and heads the opposite way.
>>
>>49439764

So... I've uhm... I've got a question for you. If you don't mind me asking ma'am.
>>
>>49439660
>Clambers into the Judgment's Teeth, rambling to himself of how healthy alcohol is and how Hospitallers and Tech-Priests don't know what they are doing
>>
>>49439660
I'll.... take your word for it...
>>
>>49439856
>Drinks a bit of Amasec, in moderate quantities.

So, we're friends... right?
>>
>>49439971
>The moment she says this, he nearly chokes on a mouthful of Amasac.
>The look in his eyes belays he wasn't expecting her to say something like that.
*Cough, cough cough*

I-uhm... I suppose we could *cough* be friends ma'am...*cough cough* I mean, I just met you and all today, but uhm... we can definitely be friends!

>"First if all, where the hell did this come from!?!"
>"Second of all, Please don't say "friends with benefits", please don't say "friends with benefits!"
>>
>>49440054
Fuck, meant for >>49439838
sorry.
>>
>>49440054
wrong name.

But, uhm... where did this whole thing come from if you dont mind me asking? I mean... we only met all of five minutes ago. Is there something wrong?
>>
>>49440054
>>49440085
Well I... you don't actually remember it but we had a bad experience uhm... during a simulated flight.

It's ok though, I'm glad we can be friends.

It was nice talking with you again... See you...

>I probably am the cause of his memory wipe... He couldn't just stand it so he forgot it.......

>She leaves, a little happier than earlier but still sad.
>>
>>49439856
>His drunken tirade slowly takes him towards the mess hall
>He is distracted several times on th journey, slowing his clumsy march to more booze even slower than it already is
>It would take several more minutes for him to reach his destination, if undisturbed
>>
>The Felinid, returning from......wherever she was, is walking in the vague direction of the Hammerhead, looking very much like she is 'trying to become one with the bulkheads'.
>Which basically means she looks small and terrified, like a cornered animal.....or a Grot trying to dodge a Banewolf.
>>
>>49440200
>Vic crosses paths with her, looking terribly saddened...

A-Anya?
>>
>>49440119
>He quickly follows after her something telling him that can't be right.
>As soon as he'd caught up to her, he'd graphics her hand.

Ma'am, please wait! Is this about that whole "You look like our old commander" bit that Oddball and the others tried to have me believe? Because if so, it isn't funny ok! I told them to drop it, but if they're having you do it as well, then I'm going to be pissed off!
>>
>>49440213
And if it's not that, then tell me what the hell it is! Because i damn well would remember if I'd talk to someone so, uhm...

>He mumbles something out.
>It sounds like "pretty", but only a felinid could tell.

-So tell me the truth! Please!
>>
>>49440200
>>49440212
>>49440213
>Walks past them unsteadily, taking support from the walls
>He grumbles something about his entire crew having the mental capacity of an oyster
>>
>>49440212
>Anya starts at the sudden stimulus, dropping into a running stance.
>Upon seeing the one responsible, she returns to her normal stance, if sticking closer to the wall.
O-Oh....um....hi...I'm fine.
>Hey eyes are dim, and are red rimmed.
>>
>>49440213
>>49440267
... Y-yeah... it was... it was that... just a little... welcoming prank, don't you worry. I still mean it on the being friends, I think you may... end up being a good person...

>This has only saddened her more.
>>
>>49440298
>>49440297
>After having answered Malak, Vic walks away from him and closer to Anya, spreading her arms a bit as if trying to develop a hug.
>>
>>49440267
>>49440276
>>49440320
>Anya offers no resistance to the hug, if flinching and squeezing closer to the wall and further away from everyone can be counted as no resistance.
>>
>>49440298
>He doesn't let her go.

You're not a very good liar Wing Commander.... that look on you face says otherwise.
>>
>>49440352
>Instead of just a hug, her eyes also lean on Anya's shoulder, crying there.
I'm a terrible person...
He's forgotten everything... because of me...
I made him forget everything and everyone...
>>
>>49440320
>He looks her in the eyes, his own pleading for the truth.

Please... tell me the truth Vic...

>He pauses after saying this.
>Why the hell would he call her Vic. And so casually as well.... it doesn't make sense to him.

D-did we... do something together? In a drunken night of passion...?
>>
>>49440380
>>49440405
.......Stormtrooper t-training did that to him. N-Not you.....But.....I-I'm not good for anything....
>Anya pauses to mumble something, barely audible, something about a 'spare' something.
so, not like my e-experience matters...
>She sounds like she -wants- to sound bitter, but there's nothing really there.
>>
Rolled 2 - 1 (1d4 - 1)

>>49440276
>>49440352
>>49440356
>>49440380
>After only a few glances he continues his journey and reaches the mess hall
>He proceeds to take a bottle of alcohol, despite protests, and starts to pour the contents of it down his throat
Time for me to leave. Rolling for how many bottles Gustavus manages to completely empty before passing out
>>
>>49440476
>She keeps crying.
No, I am sure that I added in enough stress to make him blow up.
>Sniffs.
I didn't want this for him, I just didn't want to marry that early that was increidibly scary! I should of just said no instead of running! He'd have ended better!
>>
>>49440405
>>49440356
ignore these posts

>>49440380
> He follows after her. His gut is telling him that's shes lying. Or at the very least covering up the truth.
>He arrives just as the waterworks start. And decides to stay hidden and listen before he heads back out.
>After a few moments, he steps out, and approaches the duo.

What do you mean you made me forget everything? What have I forgotten Vic-

>He pauses as soon as he says her name.
>Why would he say it like that. It doesn't make sense! They... they've never met before... right? Right?

Why did I.... call you that? Please! Tell me why I called you that Vic!
>>
>>49440511
M-Might as well try again. N-No r-reason not to after all........

>>49440581
See miss, p-perfectly good chance just waiting for you there. For the better that way. Won't g-get beaten for being w-with a freak.
>>
>>49440511
I-...

He freezes as he hears her saying he proposed to her.

W-w-what.... y-y-you c-cant't b-be talking a-about m-me R-right.... I mean.... we've never met before....
>>
>>49440581
>>49440610
>Startled, she takes cover behind Anya.
N-no! It will make you forget again! Better this way!
>>
>>49440633
>>49440610
>He starts to move towards them. But after moving only a handful of feet, his head begins to hurt immensely, causing him to fall to his knees and grabs his temples in pain.
>"T-That cant be right! T-there no way that we've met before... there's no...
>He kneels there silently.... unmoving.
>>
>>49440693
I-is he...?
>>
>>49440627
>>49440633
>>49440693
>Anya closes her eyes and looks upon Malak, it is not a nice look.
>As she looks upon Malak, she makes a sound, it is not a nice sound, more like a snarl.
Get. Up. Now. You're supposed to be a Stormtrooper. ACT LIKE IT.
>>
>>49440754
A-Anya?!

Is... is he even breathing?!
>>
>>49440719
>He kneels there silently for a moment. His body unmoving and silent, save for the sound of his breathing.
>A moment later, his hand lashes out and grabs her own.
>His body soon follows after, and she would find herself in a tight embrace.
>The next thing that happens, is his lips meet her own.
>It's a moment later, that he pulls away and and whispers.

....Vic....?
>>
>>49440789
>would let out a low whistle
you cheeky sod.
>>
>>49440789
>Surprisingly enough, she resists, and breaks herself free.
No!
>She's crying as she's screaming.
I won't break you again!

She regains her composture after various seconds.

We're done. You're safer off without me... everyone's safer without me...
>>
>>49440771
>>49440789
Is this all a GAME to you or something?! -You-, Malak Ordenius have done nothing but screw up from -day one-! You have not done a single thing right, and yet there -I- am, the spare wheel, just sitting in the 'back of the truck' to save the day whenever it's needed!
And then your pathetic little mind snaps, and you make Vic think it's -her- fault......a...and what?! You think this is just some 'true love conquers all' groxshit?! Life. Doesn't. Work. Like. That!

>>49440832
Are you KIDDING ME? You finally have your beloved back, the 'spare wheel' can go sit in the tank again until the next time that the 'main one' isn't around to be there when you're in danger, AGAIN, and you want to what? Ruin your own happiness?! WHY?! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE NICE THINGS VICTORIA!
>It seems, that during her.......outburts, her right hand had dipped to rest on her belt.
>>
>>49440891
>>49440832
>>49440789
Everyone will be better without me...
>Vic walks away towards the hangar.
>>
>>49440946
>Vic hardly makes it very far before an 'Abhuman Bullet' that is shaped suspiciously like Anya collides with her back and sends her sprawling to the floor...and sort of pinning her there.
Oh no you don't Victoria! You will have happiness damnit! If there is -one- thing I can do before I die it's make sure that you are happy and I will do -anything- to make sure that happens! -Anything-.
>>
>>49440997
>She's held by the hands on the floor and the felinid resting on top of her chest so she won't move.

My happiness doesn't matter... I've apparently hurt the two persons I cared for most in this ship...

I broke Malak's mind...

And I didn't mean to make you feel... like a spare wheel...

There is no happiness left for me here... I will return home and admit to my father that I am the failure he always said I'd be. Then make my life out of whathever he tells me to do...

I deserve no better...
>>
>>49441050
>He runs after her. And blocks her path to the hanger.

Ma'am... Vic.... I may not know what's truth, and what isn't truth. But I know one thing for certain.

You couldn't break wind if you tried.
>>
>>49441050
>Perhaps due to the second to last remark, or perhaps due to all of it....Anya slaps Vic, lightly mind.
You will not be a -slave-. You, Victoria Rider, deserve -everything- and if it were up to me you would -have- everything. You're a good person, a great person really. You're better than me certainly. You....you've just got a lot to learn.
>Anya dips her head lower.
-I- learned the hard way, -you- should never have to do that, we'll have to teach you the......intermediate way. Now tell me miss, -what-, do you want?
>>
>>49441123
>She never manages to reach the hangar due to Anya pinning her, but Malak stand just on the way that'd be in front of her if she wasn't on the floor anyways.

>>49441129
I want all of this to never have happenned.
I want Sternbridge alive.
I want my old friends who died over Gospyria, flying, like the heroes they were, alive, and not be the lonely veteran pilot.
I want to have everyone happy.

And I...

I wan- I need a drink... please...
>>
>>49441258
I'd hold off on that, there's still the matter of your link with Kane to be broken.
>In spite of her current......leap in confidence, Anya still blushes slightly at the mere mention of -that-.
>>
>>49441284
W-what?! What link?!
>>
>>49441304
The link. The mental link. With Kane, the......s-surprisingly nice Slaaneshi person. THAT one.
>>
>>49441315
I HAVE A MENTAL LINK?!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! A COMMISSAR WAS JUST MOVED HERE HE'LL EXECUTE ME FOR HERESY IF HE KNOWS!
>>
>>49441344
Emperor.....calm down girl, he said there's a way to remove it....b-but....um....it's.....'unconventional'...
>There's that blushing again.
>>
>>49441366
Fuck I don't care! I need this out of my system! How do I remove it?!
>>
>>49441390
Um....well....you....h-have to.....y'know....
>Anya flicks her eyes downwards purposely.
>>
>>49441406
Oh.

Fuck...

The commissar's going to execute me.
>>
>>49441423
>Anya mumbles something that sounds suspiciously like "Shame it wasn't -me- that got hit...I'd have dealt with it in no time."
>She then takes about 10 seconds to realize she said that aloud, followed by a full faced blush.
U-Um.....forget that last....p-part?
>>
>>49441446
O-ok...

Can we... can we just... have a drink? I really could use some alcohol.
>>
>>49441473
>He'd let out a sigh.

I could use one too.... my head still fucking killing me...

If you'd be willing to let me do that...?
>>
>>49441473
Done.
>Anya hastily pulls a second Canteen from her belt and presses it into Vic's hands.
>When opened the smell of the liquid is......potent.

>>49441496
>Anya just looks up at Malak, her expression is incredibly incredulous.
>>
>>49441529
Uhm... I meant on the mess hall... but ok...
>She drinks...
>And drinks...
>And keeps drinking...
>You know she might have an alcoholism problem by this point...
>>
>>49441553
>Anya pulls the Canteen back after the first 3 gulps.
Woah woah woah! This stuff is -potent-.
>>
>>49441568
Your face's... potent...
And fuck you're like a warm bedsheet...
Is it... like... because of the hair?
>She's slurring by this point, clearly drunk.
>>
>>49441594
Don't...t-think so? It's just on the hair, the ears and the tail?
>Anya double checks the Canteen.
Girl, this isn't stronger than it should be...are....are you a Lightweight?
>>
>>49441529

>He'd shoot the felinid a look. Not willing to give up both the woman he loves, nor the one connection he has to his old life.

>>49441568
>>49441594
>At that point he breaks the two apart. His heart unable to bear the spectacle any longer

Alright, enough of that guys.
>>
>>49441615
You're a lightweight...

No... actually... you are... I could... kinda... get... up... like this...

HNGNHNGH...

Ok maybe not...
>>
>>49441630
>>49441639
Aha! See! I told you I'd get up!

When I remember how to move my legs again...

Aaany second now...
>>
>>49441630
>Afterwards he would offer his hand to Vic.

We should really get you to bed...
>>
>>49441670
Why does like...

...everyone want to carry me to a bed?

Yesterday her...

Today you...

Are you two like... following the same strategy to get me on bed with you?
>>
>>49441652
Come on Vic.... I'll bring you to your room.
>>
>>49441630
>>49441639
>>49441652
>>49441670
>Malak's efforts to break the two of them apart are....partly successful, as the pair are no longer on the floor....but Vic is being carried like a princess.
>Just not by Malak.
Enough of what? Cleaning up your mess? Oh wait sorry, I do that for free, because Vic is worth it.
But just between you and me, I think that she might want to sleep near someone who -didn't- try and leave the person who -saved- her life to die.

>>49441687
>>49441689
Ahahahahahaha no. She can sleep in the tank. With people who care.
>>
>>49441687
>His face immediately turns a bright shade of red.

B-b-Bed! I-isnt it a B-but to early for us to do such things!

>Despite holding her up, he casts a glance down towards his feet.

I mean.... we techniqually only met an hour ago....
>>
>>49441699
>>49441720
Really guys you two holding me up at the same time is weeeeeiiirrrd...

Can't we like... be friends and not so posesive?
>>
>>49441699
>Hed shoot the felinid a glare, before a methought comes to mind.
>"Want to play dirty little cat. I can play dirty!
>He then scoops her up in the same manner as well.
>>
>>49441749
>>49441750
Enough. You -had- your chance and you -fucked it up-. I see that you don't actually care about Vic enough to realize that. Then again........never did care for -other- people much, did you?
>Anya tightens her grip on Vic.
>>
>>49441788
If you've got so.ething to say to me, then god damn say it Anya! Because I've never left a man behind in my five years fighting for the Imperium!
>>
>>49441805
Oh yay you remember her!
>>
>>49441805
Oh what? You don't remember -ordering- Anya to get as many men as she could and leaving the ship before the Pirates took it?
You don't remember ordering her to leave the wounded who -couldn't be moved behind- to save herself?
You don't remember agreeing to what she was saying, not because it was the right thing to do, but because you...and I paraphrase, -'didn't want to get into an argument' with her'-?
I do, and being used like....like some 'token', some 'inanimate object' to try and gain someone's affection -again- isn't why I threw my lot in with Oddball and his boys.
>Anya -does- manage to look bitter now.
>>
>>49441861
>>49441805
>She just cuddles towards the chest of whoever'd be holding her now (which appears to be Anya due to tighter grip.)

Mnn... Warm...
>>
>>49441960
I know dear, and we'll get you into a nice warm bed to sleep that off as soon as your buddy here actually remembers that he's pretending to care about you.
>Anya pulls Vic closer still, letting her apparently warmer hair rub against Vic's cheek.
>>
>>49441995
That's cool...
>She sounds tired.
Space is always cold...
But being with friends makes the cold go away.

You two are bery caring...
>>
>>49441995
>>49442050
>you walk past Mot sat on top of a tank playing to a small group of armsmen sat around him,
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRcPA7Fzebw
>he waves at the two of you and calls out
Vic! any is she okay?
>>
>>49441861
>He looks pissed now.

No! I don't remember that Anya! I don't remember almost anything involving the people of this Regiment! But if I was half the man people say I was back then, than I'm sure there was a good reason for it!

>He would be fumeing with rage at this point, but his training is helping to keep it in check.
>Eventually, he calms himself down enough to continue speaking.

All I have are broken up feelings. But if I did do what you say I did.... and if Vic is as close to you as I think you two are... Than the choice I made that day would have killed me inside. But a leader needs to know who can and can't be saved Anya. And I woukd have knownshe'd find a way to bring you along , even if it cost her, her own life.

>He lets out a small sigh.

So hate me all you will Anya. I'll take all of that hate, and use it to improve myself.
>>
>>49442050
That's a good joke dear....you're a nice person for trying to cheer me up.
>>
>>49442113
>Still sounds tired.
Yeah we had to infiltrate our own ship to get to the hangar, Anya got hurt pretty bad whilst protecting me, she looked like a kity run over by a truck... It was sad.

I had to save the kitty... She had saved me.
>>
>>49442185
>He give a gentle smile.

I know you had to Vic. You're just that kind of person.
>>
>>49442256
Yeah...
>Yawns
That'd be me...
>>
>>49442113
>Anya looks equally pissed herself.
Oh yeah a good reason alright, you wanted Vic, and you wanted her alive. At everyone elsess expense no less
>This statement is accompanied by a snarl.
Well guess what, I almost died, not for you, or for the Victory, for Vic and my fellow Tankers, and I was fine with that.
>Anya looks entirely truthful, and also smiles a fond little smile.
But you know what the first time you found Vic in that city, there was a city, Vic saved the crew mind, almost died in the process, first time you found her, you just said you 'owed' us for saving her.
>There's the anger.
Like fuck you did. You -did- owe us, not for saving Vic, but for leaving me to die, which -did- happen.
>The bitterness returns.
Vic didn't owe me anything for that, neither did I owe her for the landing she pulled off. Because -friends don't owe each other-. Friends -simply do-.
>Anya hugs Vic close then.
And what I -will- do, for my -friend-, is I will take her back to the Hammerhead, and she will sleep off her drunkeness, and what happens after is for -her- to decide. Not me. Not. You.
>Anya tugs Vic out of Malak's grasp and starts walking backwards, in the direction of the Tank.
You may be ten times the -human- I'll ever be Malak Ordenius, but I'll be ten times the -man- you ever will.

>And so Anya heads to the tank, nuzzling Vic the whole while.

Sorry for cutting it short, but Mecha needs his sleep, talking to him over Steam atm.
>>
>>49442276
>He'd run a hand through her hair.

You really do deserve to be happy Vic... and anything that I've said or done, is my responsibility to bear... not yours.

You're not the kind of girl who could have possibly broken me Vic... you have to know that by now.
>>
>>49442304
... 'Kay... I'll take your word for it...
>She sounds tired but more relaxed.

>>49442295
>Vic rests her head on the felinid's lap, curling up into a ball as she is carried away.
So warm...

>She closes her eyes and sleeps
>>
>>49442389
>Vic is carried to the tank and brought inside.
>None of the other Crewmembers question the guest.
>Nor do they question the rather sorry state of Anya's face from all of the sobbing, scowling, snarling......you get the point.
>>
>>49442553
>Malak on the other hand, is bashing his fist amrather angerly into a nearby bulkhead.
>Frustrated beyond belief, and regretting everything he'd said to Anya.
>He wants to swallow his pride, and outright apologise to her. But how can one give a heart felt apology when they can't remember anything wrong they may have commited.
>The only thing he can remember about his supposed former life, is the feeling of his lips pressed against Vic's...
>He silently prays to the Emperor that he would have the strength to patch things up between the three of them.
>>
>>49442705
>A thought may or may not occur to Malak.Your choice m9
>This thought being that Oddball said if Malak wanted to try and jog is memory, then they have the combat recorders and such.
>Perhaps these might be helpful, as Oddball said he didn't bring -all- of the recordings, only some.
>>
>exits the laundry room with a towel about his waist and skull, carrying his uniform in the direction of the bunks.

"You do know some of the alcohol is made from the ship fuel don't you? You'll be sucked into the warp if you drink too much."

>said in passing as he makes his way after Malak, Anya, and Vic

"Now I know that smell had to do with the pilots."

>he calls back to the three before entering his room

"Maybe that could be used to peel graffiti off the walls in the bathrooms."
>>
>>49442791
>Eventually, after calming himself down enough. Malak would eventually make his way towards the hanger that Oddball and his crew kept their tank in, having asked around for directions too it.
>As soon as he entered l, and depending upon the Crews reaction to him entering. He would approach rather slowly and cautiously.
>>
>with a fresh uniform in tow he leaves the bunk and heads to the showers.

"Wait, have to remember bringing shoes when I'm in there because I'll stay happy without a infection in between toes."

>makes a 180 and acquires slippers before continuing to wash
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.