[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Pendragon Campaign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pendragon.jpg (162KB, 850x1094px) Image search: [Google]
pendragon.jpg
162KB, 850x1094px
So has anyone actually run this? How did it go? Did you manage to run the whole thing?
>>
I've always wondered if people who played Pendragon were real
>>
I've wanted to play Pendragon for years, but I never found anyone to play it with. ;_;

Some Anons from the Game Finder thread once took pity on me since I was asking for Pendragon there pretty much every time and were going to host a campaign, but that never materiaised. I should try GMing one when my PC is fixed, perhaps.
>>
How long does it even take to run? Isn't iy supposed to be fucking years long?
>>
>>49422869
I think it is something like 100 sessions. 2 years of play if played weekly.
Anyways, I think I'll have my first experience at being a GM with Pendragon. Are there some european anons interested?
>>
>>49421154
have played. It was a little offputting as I had to join after the start - estate management was varied to say the least.
But game took shortcuts. Was quite fun though.
>>
>>49423363
Yes!
>>
I had my players roll up characters for it and realize until afterward that you're not all supposed to roll on the same background chart. It was shelved and it's on my "I'll get around to it list" with so many other games...
>>
>>49421154
I was a player in a game of this until I realized just how unfulfilling the railroading was- so if you do run this, make sure to inform your players that the first half of the campaign offers very little choice and is heavily on rails.
>>
>>49423363
You mean on roll20? Well, I think I could play. I'd have to reread the rulebook though since I fogot almost everything
>>
>>49421363

Yes we are!
Currently on session 46. My players love it and we have generally had a great time. I have some story times if you guys are interested.
>>
>>49425469
Let's hear them!
>>
>>49421154
Anyone know where to get a pdf of this?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.