[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sss/ - Super Stand Sunday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 38

File: SSS - Super Stand Sunday.jpg (357KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
SSS - Super Stand Sunday.jpg
357KB, 1200x900px
For a quick Stand, use the following method-
>http://music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.
>>
File: FATE.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
FATE.pdf
1B, 486x500px
HOW DO I INTO JOJO /TG/? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>Bizarre Adventures D10
>FATE (Hack in this post)
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Bizarre Adventures D100
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: http://pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things

Next post will feature the question of the thread.
>>
File: HRP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
HRP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Question of the Thread: What is your particular style, as a Player or as a GM?

Now for some misc links:
>Fan Parts (Also editable)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
>Bizarre Adventures D10
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
>Bizarre Adventures D100 (Editable copy)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
>List of custom systems for JoJo
https://www.reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/
>>
Stand: [ARTIFICIAL HEART]
Namesake: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_Heart_(album)
Appearance: A small, bright white humanoid, resembling a robotic baby. The ball-joints that connect its moving parts are purple.
Ability: Remote Manipulation. [ARTIFICIAL HEART] can place on/off switches on mechanical objects (anything with moving parts, basically) by touching them. By flipping one of these switches to the ON position, [ARTIFICIAL HEART] allows its user to control the machine from afar. [ARTIFICIAL HEART] may only place 3 of these switches at any given time, and these switches do not allow the machines to move in any way they could not be moved manually, they simply may be manipulated at a distance (e.g. driving a car at range).
Power: E
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability: D
Precision: C
Learning: D

Thinking of using this for a game I'm going to be in. Thoughts?
>>
File: xnzNlas.png (146KB, 424x427px) Image search: [Google]
xnzNlas.png
146KB, 424x427px
>>
First Stando, please criticize

Stand: [URGENT]
Namesake: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urgent_(song)
Appearance: A network of fibers wrapped around the user's wrist and fingers, with five finger-like tips on the end. It can stretch outward up to 10 meters.
Ability: [URGENT] can grab anything within its range and place it in the user's hand in the blink of an eye. The grabbed object must be small and light enough to be held in one hand. The Stand can catch fast-moving objects in midair, although the user has to be able to see the object in motion.
While extended, [URGENT] is about as durable as a nylon rope, though its "fingertips" are a bit sturdier.
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: E
Precision: A
Learning: C
>>
>>49406893
The ability isn't a Stand Ability. It's the Stand's physiology, combined with the As in Speed and Precision.
>>
「Walk This Way」
Stats:
Power [C] / Speed [C] / Range [D] / Durability [D] / Precision [C] / Potential [E]

Appearance:
This Stand is bound to a pair of fashionable men's dress shoes with a cat skull logo on the bottom of the heels, not dissimilar from skull markings on「Killer Queen」. This Stand is not capable of being used by other Stand users and requires the standard care needed for a pair of high-grade leather shoes.

Let's Dance:
The primary ability allows the Stand User to follow the exact foot steps of any person that「Walk This Way」has targeted. It can also force its target to mimic the Stand User's footsteps allowing「Walk This Way」to move groups in unison or a target a single person and make them walk off a cliff.
Footloose:
This Stand can leave “footprints” behind that act as low-power land mines that result in a powerful enough to disable enemies but very unlikely to kill a human being unless their head were to make contact with the footprint.
>>
>>49406941
Pedant.
>>
>>49406128
This has some interesting applications, maybe it doesn't need to do anything but I'm curious if the OFF position on the switch does anything?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU9fbGTnTr0
I think a Stand called [The Algorithm] might be cool.

It's not a combat stand, what it does is re-arrange data and code on a computer it is inhabiting to create larger units to interact with the real world and thwart threats against it (these units are named after songs by The Algorithm.).
>>
>>49407063
>I'm curious if the OFF position on the switch does anything?
The switch is now OFF.
>>
>>49407128
I think what they mean is, does the OFF position cause the thing to stop?
>>
「Peace Frog」
Stats:
Power [E] / Speed [C] / Range [C] / Durability [C] / Precision [C] / Potential [B]

Appearance:
This Stand manifests as a small, bright red frog-like creature with a black pattern on its back shaped like the peace symbol and around three centimeters in length. This Stand materializes using blood as a medium, the blood doesn't have to be the Stand Users and the more blood available then「Peace Frog」is able to manifest a Stand swarm similar to「Harvest」

Blood on the Street:
「Peace Frog」is not much of a physical threat, its sticky and borderline liquid body allow it to be mobile enough to jump into people's eyes, returning to liquid form and activating its primary ability. When it liquifies and covers a person's eyes, they fly in to a rage that causes them to lash out at whatever is nearest. When「Peace Frog」is able to manifest multiple bodies and target multiple people, the result of this ability is nothing short of a full-scale riot.
People Are Strange:
When「Peace Frog」is eaten by a Stand User it has psychedelic properties similar to LSD, usually only lasting an hour and completely non-lethal, a common shared hallucination for those who consume the Stand is that people look like they are blurred by the rain.
>>
First Stand, trying to get a feel for it.

Stand: [OH, PRETTY WOMAN]
Appearance: From the back, [OH, PRETTY WOMAN] looks like a shapely woman with a red dress and flowing black hair, from the front, it takes on the general shape of a woman, but made entirely out of a reflective glass, resulting in a fun house mirror sort of effect all over. Makeup is applied to it's face as if it had facial features.
Ability: Attention manipulation. [OH, PRETTY WOMAN] has the ability to make multiply or minimize how attention-grabbing anything within it's range is to anyone who can perceive it. For example, [OH, PRETTY WOMAN] can cause an entire crowd to pay attention to one person, even if said person is not particularly noteworthy, but it cannot force them to pay attention to a microscopic organism living on their skin. As for diverting attention away from a target, it will fail to divert the attention of anyone who was paying attention to the target prior to coming under [OH, PRETTY WOMAN]'s Influence, though as soon as their attention is off a target, they will be affected. It is not possible to totally divert attention off a target unless there are sufficient natural distractions, or the target is not being searched for in the first place (it would fail to work if you try to make someone not notice another person in an otherwise featureless enviorment, but you can make them not notice the other person in the room is armed).

[OH, PRETTY WOMAN] Can only target one object/person at a time, though it can select who it places under it's influence, and who is exempt freely, only limited by it's range.

Power: D
Speed: B
Durability D
>>
>>49408268
This is alright, would be better if you had a trip
2/10

>>49408285
OH! MY! GOD! (remember that scene lol) I accidentally tagged GIBUS whooopss! He is my favorite tripfag lol
>>
「Dig」
>Stats
Power: C
Durability: A
Potential: C

>Appearance
This stand manifests as a massive round jug the user holds in his hands, The jug would be decorative and have a human expressive face similar to the high priestess, the jugs facial expressions would mimic the users.

>Ability
If the jug is swiped in any direction any material in a 5 foot radius dematerializes and reforms as a liquid inside the jug, This can range from concrete to metal and even human flesh, Once the object is liquid the user can pour it where ever they like and resolidify is on command, But once it resolidifies it will return to it's previous shape and location, destroying anything in it's path to return.

>Combat
This stand is more of an assassination type stand, Making people drink solid objects spiked into there drinks and ripping them apart from the inside once solidifying said object

>Weaknesses
This stand relies on the users swinging speed and has no physical combat attributes.
The just cannot liquify things that already have a proper liquid state I.E Ice and mercury.

Opinions on this stand anyone?
>>
>>49408814
Versatile, deadly, and flashy. I like it.
>>
>>49406128

I really like it, lots of potential for some crazy shit.
>>
>>49406893

Hmmm, I really like it. Could make for a very bizarre encounter.
>>
>>49408814

I like it. A lot of evident utility but also kind of tricky to use to allows for some interesting fights and scenarios
>>
File: db_chart.png (67KB, 830x930px) Image search: [Google]
db_chart.png
67KB, 830x930px
>>49405010
i have no idea what you mean by the question but i will try to answer anyways.
>what is your particular style as a player?
as a player in any table top game i usually play the charismatic, smooth talking type that can talk his way out of most if not everything. because if all else fails, charisma is always something to fall back on.
>what is your particular style as a GM?
i try to be as fair as possible as a GM/DM whenever i can be, usually resulting in giving players the option of using more then one skill like
>player is 500 years old
>they might know information from 300 years ago
>so what might normally be a history check now just becomes a check relative to the thing they are going for

and for my stand idea, i only got a few responses from it last thread, is there anything i should change? is it to weak? to over the top? just looking for feedback is all

>「LOW LIGHT」

Destructive Power - B
Speed - B
Range - B
Durability - E
Precision - C
Developmental Potential - A

>Appearance
「LOW LIGHT」has the appearance of a floating lantern. The lantern has entrique carvings along the top and base of the lantern. the pieces connecting the bottom to the top is light connecting the two pieces together.

>Abilities

「LOW LIGHT」main ability is to turn sound into light. The application and strength of this depends on the decibals of the sound. If there is a washing machine running 「LOW LIGHT」 can negate the sound and manipulate the light to be partially invisible. if there is a chainsaw running in the background 「LOW LIGHT」can create "light bullets" and fire from a range at the target. if a jet is taking off, 「LOW LIGHT」can turn the sound into hardlight barriers and/or physical objects and assist the user.

「LOW LIGHT」has the ability to store sound, causing the lantern to glow brighter and change colors depending on how many decibels are store. Once released however, it inflicts the full amount of decibels to the users body and ears.
>>
>>49405010

In terms of style I fuckin love non-combat encounters. I love it when they have to try and go through all this bullshit to defeat their opponent and then at the very end get to the combat.
>>
>>49409954
fuck off your ruining /SSS/ with your tripfag you nigger, your on an anonymous message board, if you want to be known as a faggot, go to reddit or /s4s/ and use your trip there
>>
>>49409865

Interesting stand, could definitely make for a lot of fun scenarios.

I also like the idea of using the light to create temporary constructs. It's powerful but also runs on a really specific resource.
>>
>>49408814
>The just cannot liquify things that already have a proper liquid state I.E Ice and mercury.
...pretty much everything has a "proper liquid state". Iron has a "proper liquid state". It's called "molten iron".
If you mean "things which are normally liquid at room temperature", that makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>49410064
If it alters temperature to force it into a liquid state, this Stand just got a lot cooler.
>>
>>49409985
thanks, i tried to make sure there was some downside to it, since all stands have a downside to some extent, star platinum with range, crazy diamond with it cant heal its user, weather report with it will always save its user etc.

heres another idea i have for a stand, im debating on making this the first encounter for my players, once i actually get the idea off the ground that is

>[Dogs of War]

>Abilities
Stats -
Destructive Power - C
Speed - C
Range - C
Durability - C
Precision - C
Developmental Potential - C

there are 5 hounds total to sex pistols, or bad company, it is several pieces

>[Dogs of War] - [Dogs of War] has the capacity to chase down its target upon the users command. Once a target has been chosen, the target cannot be unchosen for another 24 hours. [Dogs of War] will hunt, chase, follow, and sniff out its target and will find their location in a maximum of 96 hours, if not less.

>[The Bible or the Gun] - [Dogs of War] will progressively become more feral the longer it follows a target. With it becoming more feral, its Precision, Speed and Developmental potential all go down when it a [Dog of War] becomes feral. On the first day, there are no minuses. On the second day there is a -1 to P, S, D and a +1 to DP, R, Dur. On the 3rd day the -1 becomes a -2, around this time non-stand users, start to feel eery when [Dogs of War] is nearby, similar to a chill on their spine, or a gut feeling something's not right. On the 4th day, the +1 becomes a +2, and [Dogs of War] becomes partially visible to anyone capable of wielding a stand, but doesn’t have one.

>[Dogs of War] - [Save my Soul] When the user of [Dogs of War] isn't having a hound look for someone or something, that hound progressively becomes more dangerous towards the user. This may take the form of, not listening, becoming agitated towards its user, to straight out attacking its user if not hunting after someone or something.
>>
>>49410064
Yeah, thats what i wanted to say but i couldn't think of the proper wording for it
>>
「Cat Scratch Fever」
Stats:
Power [D] / Speed [E] / Range [E] / Durability [C] / Precision [C] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
Manifests as a small cat-like Stand with two tails, yellow pupil-less eyes, a sickly looking body that appears to be made of red mercury instead of fur with bright silver claws and a yellow biohazard symbol on its forehead. Outside of using its powers and following its User's orders, this Stand acts for all intents and purposes as a normal house cat.

Hot Blooded:
This Stand's primary ability is to “infect” people with microscopic versions of itself that acts very much like a virus. The infected individual develops a severe fever and sores that look similar to scratch marks. For most humans the virus is lethal but for Stand Users it can be debilitating as it affects both the User and their Stands, however once「Cat Scratch Fever」has been defeated the “virus” will disappear but the damage remains.

Asymptomatic:
As an automatic Stand that targets people who enter its range, and due to its virus-like nature the Stand User is unaware of「Cat Scratch Fever」existence. This lack of awareness means that the Stand User cannot control「Cat Scratch Fever」and very likely doesn't understand what would be happening around them.
>>
Working on a stand right now, but curious how I should handle his special ability.

Stand name: 「BETTERTHANYOU」
Stats: WIP
Power: In short, a copycat Stand, though unlike 「SURFACE」, it copies the enemy Stand instead of it's user. When it hits an enemy Stand, it traps some of it's power into a glass orb that orbits 「BETTERTHANYOU」. Whatever unique ability that Stand has is weakened to about half it's normal power(Star Platinum would only stop time for 2.5 seconds instead of 5 for example). While the glass orb orbits 「BETTERTHANYOU」, it can use that power itself, though it's also halved.

「BETTERTHANYOU」 is capable of having 3 glass orbs orbiting it at once, thus able to use 3 stolen half-strength Stand powers at once. He can't drain a stand of it's power more than once, so if he stole a power from a stand, it's immune to any further draining unless the orb containing it's power breaks.

The main downsides to 「BETTERTHANYOU」 are..
1. The orbs are stronger than normal glass, but still not incredibly durable. A few solid hits from a strong Stand wouldn't ave any issue breaking it.
2. 「BETTERTHANYOU」 can't control when/if it steals a Stand power. If he hits them, he absorbs it whether he wants to or not. He's not a very strong stand, so it takes him longer than normal to break his own orbs.

Another idea was draining something from the enemy stand, be it stats or powers.
>>
>>49410989
Needs base stats.
>>
>>49411089

>>49410989
>Stats: WIP
>>
>>49411102
If you go through with the stat-drain idea, leave any given base stat below A. It'll leave room for it to grow.
>>
>>49407063
Same anon here, I honestly never thought about the OFF position. Perhaps it would lock up the machinery so it couldn't move at all?
>>
>>49411209
Yeah, that seems like the elegant solution since you can use it to stop machinery that is being used against you without needed specialized knowledge.
>>
「Bad Moon Rising」
Stats:
Power [B] / Speed [D] / Range [A] / Durability [B] / Precision [B] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
An almost naked humanoid Stand with bluish-black skin, silver stars on its knuckles and a wispy grey cloud that acts a scarf. The Stand's most notable physical feature is that its head is a replica of Earth's moon that turns from white to red when it activates it's ability.

Ability:
This Stand can create an “aura filter” in the atmosphere that gives the Moon a “bloody” appearance that induces feelings of paranoia and anxiety in living creatures under its three kilometer field of influence. This ability is limited in that the Stand can only use this ability at night and the severity of its influence is based on the phase of the moon. At crescent the effect causes paranoia and unease, but if the ability is used during a full moon then mass riots and temporary psychotic breaks in the affected area are to be expected.
>>
>>49411302
neat idea, does that only effect stand users? or does it effect everyone. is there something special for if a stand user is effected?

>>49410989
i like the idea, it seems similar to soft and wet to some extent, i feel there should be some stipulation like for stronger moves like time stop and things that effect reality itself rather then, for example, emerald splash.

>>49410338
it sounds similar to purple haze, does it infect its user? is the user immune to [cat scratch fever]? if so would somebody be able to extract antibodies from the user and make a cure for [cat scratch fever]
that last part was just a thought, it would be cool if [cat scratch fever] was similar to the flu, there are different strains of [cat scratch fever] and each strain effects people differently.

>>49408814
neat idea, sounds alot like a mixture of crazy diamond and the hand in a way. what happens to a person if you swipe away at their flesh?
a neat idea would be to add on the description of the stand a rope or string attached to the jug. with it the user can undo the rope and start swinging their jug around there head dematerializing and reforms all objects around them in the X meter vicinity of the user. would be a good defense/offense ability.
>>
>>49412353
I guess it would be the same as what happened to avdol, the parts just kinda vanish, But is there solidified again they come back to the target with alot of force, the rope idea could work, Kind of like a lasso maybe.
>>
「Electric Avenue」

Precision: E
Range: A
Durability: C
Learning: B

「Electric Avenue」takes the form of a one lane wide road that is laid down as the user walks around, with cars made of electricity emanating from the user and traveling down the road. The cars ram anyone who steps foot on the electric avenue, and can jump from parts of the road if they are close enough. The user can also hitch a ride on one of the cars to transport himself to any part of the road.
>>
>>49412353
I figured that「Bad Moon Rising」would effect everyone regardless if they are Stand User's or not. Haven't put much thought if it would effect Stand User's differently.

For「Cat Scratch Fever」the User is definitely immune to the Stand's effects, think Typhoid Mary.
>>
「White Zombie」
Stats: Power [E] / Speed [E] / Range [E] / Durability [B] / Precision [B] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
This Stand manifests as a paper-white, mummified humanoid robed in a moth-eaten shroud and a large black rosary around its neck. This Stand's physical appearance is a reference to Sokushinbutsu, the Buddhist practice of self-mummification.

Living Dead Man:
This Stand can place its Stand User in a form of suspended animation where they would appear clinically and “spiritually” dead for a maximum period of three thousand days. The only clue that the Stand's ability has been used is that the Stand User's body would mummify over time regardless of the condition of the body or the environment the body is left in.

Love of the Dead:
This Stand can manifest small swarms of insects and blooms of fungi that are known to consume or grow on decaying tissue. This ability is useful for defensive tactics as the insects and fungi manifested are visually unpleasant and carry the odor of putrefaction which would easily disgust and unnerve most people.
>>
「Old Dirty Bastard」
>Stats
Power: A
Learning: E

>Appearance
This stand manifests as a Humanoid robotic stand with various tubes around his body, a large almost vacuum like appendage on his back, His face would resemble a human with an almost vacuum hose like trunk.

>Abilities
This stand has the abilities to manipulate the Change the properties of Dust and mud. I.E Making mud solid like concrete or making regular dust cut like razors.

Combat.
This stand has basic punch ghost attributes but it's main forms of attack or launching rock solid clumps of mud out of it's vacuum hose like snout and using dust to harm and blind an opponent.

Weaknesses.
This stand has very poor precision thus making it innacurate with it's mud shots.
The stand has a weakness to fire, Causing significantly more harm to the stand then a punch would.

Opinions?
>>
>>49412387
got it, just curious, would the jug be able to hold onto someone's body parts? like for example lets say when a party member is dying but there is still a faint heart beat, could you save the beating heart in your jar? preserving it till help came? or something along those lines, in otherwords can it be used like an actual jug without the warping back effect

>>49412419
>[cat scratch fever]
got it, it would be neat to have, for example, 9 different strands (think how cats have 9 lives, so 9 different diseases) and at the beginning of each month (think similar to how long the flu symptoms are so roughly give or take 3-4 weeks) theres a different effect, like:
>month 1 - standard cat scratch fever
>month 2 - the user has enhanced hearing/reflexes like a cat, but if they sneeze on anyone they receive the same bonuses (or something along those lines like a plus to you)
>month 3 - standard cat scratch fever
and you could write down all the symptoms and each month you can roll 1d10, reroll 10, and thats the strain for the month

>[bad moon rising]
a neat idea would be for the stands to go rogue, think similar to a full moon and werewolves, on a full moon stands gain sentience and do shit for the evening and morning comes and they are back to normal, and of course you can think of different things for each phase of the moon

>>49412692
sounds like a knock off of iggys stand desu, maybe change the material? but i do like the concept, would be better if it wasnt a punch ghost but whatever
>>
>>49412910
Well the jug would liquify the heart so it cannot hold something in it's proper solid state.

Also yeah i just realised i made a shitty Iggy rip off..Thinking of changing the any object now, Like sharpening the edge of a piece of paper like a razor or making a feather weigh the same as a boulder.
>>
>>49412910
I do like the idea of "feral" Stands.
>>
「Helter Skelter」
Power [A] / Speed [C] / Range [D] / Durability [B] / Precision [C] / Potential [B]

Appearance:
This Stand manifests as a robotic humanoid with red and white skin and robotic features, the Stand lacks legs and from the waist down it body twists in a spiral to a single point that floats above the ground. The Stand's head looks similar to the helmet of a jet pilot, the over all look of「Helter Skelter」is meant to be a cross between a military pilot and an amusement park ride.

Ability:
Go For A Ride: The Stand grabs on to its target, lifting it high up in the air above its head and bringing it crashing down. Though this ability appears to the naked eye as simply a Stand power of immense physical strength the reality is that「Helter Skelter」alters the gravity around itself to make its target weightless or incredibly heavy. Once the weightless object has reached a suitable height the Stand increases the gravity instantly to send the object rushing back down in to the ground. In its current state「Helter Skelter」cannot alter gravity with much finesse but is capable of keeping its targets afloat in low gravity for a period of time or keep them pinned to the Earth.
>>
[Animal]
Namesake: Animal by Pearl Jam on the album Ten
Stand Ability: [Bunyip Physiology](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bunyip_Physiology)
Appearance: [Animal] manifests itself as a tall, muscular fish humanoid, with a thick neck and head, gills under it's arms, and hard blue scales covering it's back and forearms. It's flesh is blue-green and slightly translucent, and large, dark blue veins can barely be seen under it's thick skin. It attacks by using it's strength to punch and wrestle, along with it's sharp claws and rows of teeth to bite, scratch and maim. It can regain lost strength and endurance by resting in water.

Power - B

Speed - C

Range - C

Durability - A

Precision - D

Potential - C

Description: The ability to use the abilities of Bunyip. Variation of Mythical Bestiary. The user is or has the ability to take on the form of Bunyip, a large creature from Aboriginal mythology. One of the defining facts about them is that there is no definitive definition as to what a bunyip actually looks like. Most accounts describe it as some sort of large carnivorous, aquatic creature that dwells in billabongs (seasonal lakes) and rivers, preying on unsuspecting travelers

The main disadvantages of the [Animal] stand include less power and durability if there isn't a natural body of water in proximity to it; simply holding a glass of water doesn't count, but a puddle of rainwater does. It also has a natural disadvantage to fire- and light-based stands.

R8 & h8, never seen the show and it's my first stand.
>>
>>49412947
maybe think of something else along those lines? like maybe something related to, for example, avatar the last airbender? like have a water manipulation stand that can do the same thing but with only water, and it can be used to some degree to control people as well as anything that has water in its body.

>>49412957
good, hopefully you can make more cat related powers, but personally i would say since there would be other strands, make sure there is a downside to the user so its not to OP like, it can only effect 10 people tops at a time or something along those lines

>>49413052
thats neat, maybe bump the range up more so theres more time to reach terminal velocity?

>>49413440
actually name an ability and not just
>ctrl+c ctrl+v
cause on the wiki it says that a "bunyip" has Aquatic Adaptation
Camouflage
Claw Retraction
Enhanced Bite
Fur Generation or Scale Manifestation
Matter Ingestion
Shapeshifting
Water Manipulation

narrow that down ALOT more, so maybe make it a disguise stand? similar to that of Boingos face changing stand? maybe make it more disguising like
>it can take the form of an enemy stand and disguise its user as the enemy stand user
or something along those lines. but yea overall to many powers, name ONE and then work from there. mine was [LOW LIGHT] and [DOGS OF WAR] so you can get an idea on how 1 power, or one concept, can lead to several applications

also its a good idea to listen ot a few songs and get ideas from the songs themselves for how your stands abilities are
>>
>>49414145
Yeah, for [Helter Skelter] I was thinking horizontal range not vertical, should have considered that.
>>
>>49414270
its all good, maybe add some other kind of ability? cause if all it can do is drop niggas on their heads then it doesnt really have that many uses, unless im missing something.

can you fly with the stand? cause you said its gravity manipulation, could the stand hold you as the "weightless" target and would you be able to fly around with your stand as a jetpack? do scouting and the like? if so it might be a cool idea to have your character to have the actual user have a lance or spear on him at all times so he can drop down on people and you can call the ability [IMMA BE]
>>
>>49412556
sooooo what if the purpose of [LIVING DEAD MAN] its neat and i love the flavor, but unless its an npc or ENEMY STAND USER theres no benefit to it, maybe depending on the length of the "suspended animation" they heal back X hp or re grow limbs or something along those lines. Would they still age normally during those 3000 days? cause if they stay in their stand for all that time thats nearly a decade worth of time they spent for what apears to be NO MECHANICAL BENEFIT

i like the [LOVE OF THE DEAD] ability but once again, no real mechanical benefit
> insects and fungi manifested are visually unpleasant and carry the odor of putrefaction which would easily disgust and unnerve most people.
stand users arent normal people, so most stand users will just blast the insects and fungi away unless there is something that happens when they do.
my first thought would have been make it similar to "the mummy" movie series, and make it like a bug version of bad company and have ants, beetles, praying mantis's, and locust and have each insect have different abilities that make up the a offensive/defensive/support/other ability that will help ACTUALLY defend your stand rather the
>shit looks gross and smells bad, nobody likes gross and smelly shit

>>49412411
maybe alittle much? i like the concept, but actually executing that in tabletop might be alittle tricky, try narrowing it down to
>have a car stand
>you have FULL control over the car
>can shoot electricity out of the battery
>can use oil as a trap for enemys following behind
another thing that would be cool is that you might be able to discuss with your DM/GM if since its a vehicle, make it one that you can actually customize, so making it like a james bond car would be awesome
>machine guns in the front
>caltrop license plate trap
you get the gist

(1/?)
>>
>>49408268
cool idea, i like it, maybe have another ability that allows for minor mind control? it seems logical, to me, that if the stand is able to grab peoples attention, then maybe with enough effort it would be able to control peoples minds, and eventually their stands similar to anubis and POLY

>>49407212
neat idea, maybe have some kind of poison that allows for easy take overs for previous infected targets? a goo portion of frogs have some kind of poison, so maybe something along those lines? idk bruh

>>49407020
neat idea, i cant think of anything wrong with it, maybe abit more durability seeing how you are dropping FUCKING LANDMINES or more potential because A is theres alot of things you havent discovered and E is you know your stand in its entirety

>>49406893
like a weaker version of hermit purple, maybe make it more durable? or when it grabs an item it copies some aspect if the item
>URGENT grabs a gun
>URGENT now moves as fast as a speeding bullet
or
>URGENT can fire the gun from around a corner, allowing its user to fire from cover

>>49406128
anything that involves technology manipulation is GREAT in my opinion.
what happens if the user puts 3 switches on the same machine but different parts?
1would you be able to start machines when you otherwise would need a key for it? ie car.
if you apply 3 switches to, for example, a car, could you have a switch be for the gas pedal? and the car drives itself while the user does something else?
overall sweet utility stand idea
>>
>>49408310
>>49408285
Fuck off you pathetic wankstain.
>>
>>49410121
You are literally 100x worse than the person you're complaining about. Be the better man here, stop being a cunt about one frequent tripfag.
>>
[Rain, Steam and Speed]
Namesake: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain,_Steam_and_Speed
Stand Ability: Literally FF8's Doomtrain. That's it.

Potential: D

Description: [Rain, Steam and Speed] is bound to a train, and moves at the whims of the user, laying its own rails. Its normal attack consists of driving at full speed towards its enemy, generally resulting in near-disintegration. However, because of this speed, it takes a long time to "recover" from making an attack. Its speed also makes it difficult to aim its attack, although even the slipstream can cause issues.
>>
Are the Bizarre Adventures D10 and D100 /tg/ homebrew? And if so are they being worked on at all?
>>
>>49415578
E.A.non here, the stand was designed by a friend to use as an enemy for the session he had to miss, and he wanted it to operate like the Lightcycles from Tron. I don't think I described the stand well enough in my post.
>>
>>49416634
d100 started off on /tg/, but a group started to heavily modify it. Then that birthed the d10 system, which was made because of /tg/. The d10 is worked on a tiny bit almost every day as the main writer for it is currently working to refine the combat system.
>>
>>49417815
Is there a place that they post their stuff at all? Gonna be running a game in the D10 system soon for some friends so I'll be able to give them some feedback.
>>
「Beautiful Liar」
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beautiful_Liar
Stand Ability: 「B'Day」 (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Object_Manipulation)

Power [C] / Speed [B] / Range [E] / Durability [C] / Precision [A] / Potential [A]

Appearance: A humanoid Stand with a mix of gold and black coloring it in spiraling stripes, 「Beautiful Liar」has a skeletal, vaguely feminine, appearance. Its most outstanding features are the pink, crown-like top of its head and the large, numerous holes across its torso, arms and legs that house its true user, an unnamed hive of honeybees controlled by a Queen Bee. Hiding among humanity, the bees disguise their stand with a wig, life-like rubber mask, and clothing that completely covers 「Beautiful Liar」's body, along with a recording device full of pre-recorded lines that they use to interact, usually by faking politeness and covering their Stand's mouth to "talk".

The Queen Bee and her hive run a shop where they produce their own honey and sell it, called Lemonade.

When attacked, 「Beautiful Liar」uses it's secret ability 「B'Day」, which allows it to treat any inanimate object as if it were the real thing, such as making a toy gun fire real bullets or a rubber snake that has a venomous bite.

Owing to it's nature as a swarm of bees, 「Beautiful Liar」avoids smoke or alcohol as much as it can, as otherwise it's Stand control will suffer severely and the controlling bees may simply fall asleep, leaving the Queen Bee vulnerable.
>>
>>49418921
Give your skype name and I can add you to the group chat we use.
>>
>>49404987
Has anyone made a Successful hack of JoJo for Savage Worlds? If no one has, I'm thinking of doing it myself and creating a pdf for it.
>>
>>49418921
>>49419108
Or if you aren't comfortable giving your name just add Crabmage on skype.
>>
>>49419108
>>49419208
Oh sure. I'll have to make an account.
>>
>>49419485
Look mate, let me talk to you Secure Tripbro to Tripbro. It's clear you're in way over your head, so let me ask you this; How much do you actually KNOW about Gibus, apart from the fact he has a tripcode?

I mean from the times you post here, I can guess you are at the age where you are still at school. So let me give you three options:

>1) Stay and make a fool of yourself.
>2) Lurk until you know the site a bit better. (And for gods sake do this on a board like /tg/)
>3) Leave and come back when you are older. (Seriously, your education is more important than your reputation here, believe me, I know)
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
So /sss/, I tried making stat screens like the ones from the anime for my party in the game I'm running.

How'd I do? And would you guys like to see any more?
>>
>>49419883
I should also mention that the character art wasn't drawn by me. (I can't draw worth shit)
>>
>>49419830
I'm sure he's being aggressively sarcastic to try and shame you/gibus into removing your trips.

>>49419883
Desaturate that background a bit more.
If you have no control over the art, have the rest match it. Use a rougher-looking font and maybe make your own stat 'dial' with thicker lines.
If you're going to use that same or similar background for each, don't put shadows on it either. The combination with the dark background makes it hard to read.
>>
>>49420453
>defending tripfags
>>49419830
I personally know Gibus is a piece of shit that tries to claim other's ideas as his own.
>>
>>49415297
I figured with gravity ability flight is possible and at the highest point of its skill perhaps cause a wormhole by collapsing gravity.
Thought it could be a villain Stand capable of some for of time travel.

>>49415578
It really is a Stand meant to belong to an NPC or an inconvenience to the protagonist since they can fake their death.
Perhaps making the ability closer to The Mummy scarabs would be useful.

>>49415677
For [Peace Frog] it is definitely influenced by poison dart frogs, thanks for the notes.

[Walk This Way] is a lot of fun, glad you enjoyed it. I'll take your advice on the Potential stat.
>>
「Eminence Front」
Stats:
Power [D] / Speed [D] / Range [E] / Durability [B] / Precision [C] / Potential [C]

Appearance:
Manifesting as an emaciated, masculine shaped humanoid,「Eminence Front」wears an elaborate golden Venetian mask with feminine features and designer sunglasses worn over the mask. This Stand is known to stare at its own reflection and when faced with physical confrontation it cowers and protects its face, betraying the vain personality of an otherwise silent and obedient Stand.

Ability:
By scanning the minds of people around it「Eminence Front」disguises its User's appearance and voice as a person deemed “famous” or “important” by the public. For example, if this power was to be used in a bank then the user would be disguised as the bank manager. The "glamour" cast by「Eminence Front」lasts a total of fifteen minute before it needs to be reactivated.
>>
>>49420485
>>defending

That statement was the *very opposite* of defending.
While >>49419830 was assuming ignorance, I am assuming that he is being intentionally insufferable as the means to some purpose.

I'd call you a faggot, but you're not even going to read my whole post again, so what's the use?
>>
>>49419883
I've been wanting to do something like this for a while. Can you make a quick guide for making one?
>>49420895
They're one of my former team members, and affiliated with the D10 Crew. Don't know what the salt's about.
>>
>>49421090
I agree a template for the stat screens like >>49419883 would be cool.
>>
>>49421090
Everyone on the d10 crew dislikes you. We think you just beg for attention with your trip and you refuse to work with others to not drive whatever you touch into never being finished.
>>
>>49421151
Keep it civil, and it's all good. I've been doing well on my own.
>>
>>49421180
Take the trip off and we will.
>>
>>49421180
I should also say only one of us is fucking with you. The rest of us just laugh at you whenever you try to defend tripfagging.
>>
>>49421189
Nah. Being impersonated is annoying.
>>
>>49421204
That would imply that anybody else cares about it, D10 or otherwise.
>>
「The Mercy Seat」
Stats:
Power [A] / Speed [B] / Range [D] / Durability [C] / Precision [D] / Potential [C]

Appearance:
The Stand manifests as a humanoid skeleton craved from charred wood with metal screws in its joints, knuckles of the hand and along its limbs, all loosely connected with wires. The Stand's head has a metal helmet designed to look like an elaborate version of the electrode that is placed on the head of those executed in an electric chair.

Eye for an Eye:
When this Stand is summoned it does not move or act unless violence is inflicted upon it or its User. However the quantity of violent acts「The Mercy Seat」uses is always equivalent to the violence received; a punch received would in turn receive a punch from「The Mercy Seat」. The Stand's metal helmet acts as a lightning rod and pulls in surrounding electrical currents to make its attacks charged and much more dangerous.

Throne of Gold:
This Standcan ambush people and Stands that get to close, embracing them and opening its ribcage to lock them in before delivering a massive electric shock, to non-Stand Users this attack can be lethal.
>>
>>49421408
Eh, I figured you weren't one of us. But you never know these days.
>>
>>49421408
Fair enough I guess.

You're still a pathetic wankstain though.
>>
>>49421423
If you want people to think it's not you, try the following:

>Not saying something that would only make sense to a member, insider info.

>Not posting within a minute of yourself.

>Not making a show of distancing yourself from your alter ego.

Anything of substance to add?
>>
>>49421463
Two separate people my man. I used this trip when I felt like messing with you.
>>
>>49421477
>>49421493
Your timing window is still the same.
>>
>>49421563
Bummer. What are your ideas so far in revamping it? Have you guys considered switching from the 2 auto succs to making Stand stats 24680 instead?
>>
>>49421549
Yeah, that happened to me as well, being anonymous is much more fun.
>>
>>49421609
>two people posting within a minute of eachother, they must be the same!
>>49421622
I'm talking with them about it now. Hard and Soft Conditions are gonna stay, but right now I'm pushing to simplify this base damage / total damage thing.
>>
Look can you three drop your trips so we can talk like civilised people.
>>
File: Dio Approves.gif (821KB, 480x291px) Image search: [Google]
Dio Approves.gif
821KB, 480x291px
>>49421663
Sounds good. Anyone in this thread have any questions, comments, or criticism for the d10 system?
>>
>>49421706
Mate I want him (and the other Gibus) to drop his trip as much as you, but at least I'm trying to be civil about it.
>>
>>49421706
Mental combat is going to be a tricky thing just by its nature. The best idea I have is using Wits / Menacing to inflict conditions on the enemy.
>>
>>49421706
>Mental combat is also pretty iffy. It's just a lot less useful than physical combat and usually not a proper alternative.
Don't tell me, it's harder to counter someone with a mental combat themed Stand than it is to deal with someone who has a punchghost?
>>
>>49421765
I think he means for players, but really in JoJo most of the JoJo + Allies don't use mental Stands. Key word is most.
>>
>>49421663
>>49421706
Fair enough, I'll drop it for now

>>49421749
Yeah, It's just less of an attractive choice.

>>49421705
I think the biggest problems are the combat and health system:
-new update omits mental health pool
-diverting damage from physical to mental or blocking with a different body part is not covered enough (not enough info to properly use these mechanics)
-damage and health don't ever match, resulting in fast fights or long fights
-there's not enough difference between stats, a C rank isn't that much different from an A rank (my group fixed this by making it 12345 for users and 24680 for Stand stats)
>>
>>49421749
Howabout Menacing against Composure with Wits as the modifier in both cases.

I'm not sure if this will turn into a Ruse Cruise Tug-o-War though.
>>
This seems like a good time to mention that I have a D6-based system in the works, building off of this one's foundation.
>>
>>49421883
I'm not so knowledgable on the system but would it be helpful to use Steel Ball Run style Stands where they either enhance a User's natural abilities and feats or have a utility purpose?

Or do punch ghosts suit the system better?
>>
File: Johnny DO THE MONKEY WITH ME.gif (591KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny DO THE MONKEY WITH ME.gif
591KB, 500x288px
If the thread is still up when I home from work in eight hours I'll dump a few of the stands in the fan part me and a friend are working on.

It takes place in the early 80's in Kansas City. A street gang of rough but lovable thugs called the Neon Knights, led by Marcus T. Zeppeli, get into a continent-wide car chase after another gang member, E.L.O Speedwagon's, sister is kidnapped by a drug cartel to be sold as a slave overseas. Gifted with stands from a strange drug called Moondust, the Neon Knights must face the cartel, assassins, and an even more sinister force if they want to have any hope on retrieving Josie Joestar before she's shipped into international waters.

Ladies and gentlemen, get hype. For Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Engine Hearts shall be coming soon.
>>
>>49421956
Good on ya mate!
>>
>>49421956
I'll do what I can to keep the thread alive friend.
>>
>>49421951
Both are options.
>>49421883
>>49421884
Yeah, combat was meant to be overhauled but the main writer has life. As the only other person that can edit the document I'm stepping my game up. Thanks for the feedback and I'll mention it to the others.
>>
What are the powers of [Bastards Gonna Hit Me] and [I Ran (So Far Away)]?
>>
File: image.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
>>49420453
Thanks for the advice, man. Hopefully I'll improve in the future

>>49421090
I can write up a basic photoshop tutorial once I get home today and get back to my computer. In the meantime, here's another one of the party.
>>
>>49422100
Photoshop tutorial sounds pretty solid.
>>
>>49417348
ok that makes more sense, for an enemy thats fine, but as a player it wouldve been difficult to execute

>>49420547
>first comment
i definitely like the idea, since it would be an enemy user it might be good for some time related special ability. just a quick question i didnt think of
can people break out of the grip of that stand as they are flying up? what would happen if they do? wouldnt they be able to figure out its gravity manipulation rather then a SWOLL stand?

>second comment
as an npc stand it sounds good, but even then as a pc most pcs will just say "fuck it imma just man up and go through the gross and smelly" so making some kind of challenge to it besides just that would help out in the long run

>third comment
im happy to hear i guesses correctly, {WALK THIS WAY] has the potential to be pretty devestating, another neat idea i thought of, would be to have the user immune to the bombs, similar to killer queen, and you dont have to set the land mind down on ground
for example your character and set a landmine on a wall, jump at the wall and either
>destroy the wall creating an entrance in
or
>creating a double jump like effect and getting to a ledge otherwise unaccessible

>>49416453
for people who havent played FF8 whats the "doom train"

>>49418960
neat, i like it. cant think of anything wrong with it, is the stand user santa by chance?

>>49421328
>eye for an eye
sounds like a copy ability, if some one za wardos what does your stand do? or if someone does something that isnt dangerous, such as ZA WARDO, and then does a dangerous act in the middle of it, do you copy EVERYTHING or just the attack
>>
File: [THE MONKEY].jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
[THE MONKEY].jpg
128KB, 640x480px
>>49421956
>>
>>49422548
Any involvement with /co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure?
>>
>>49422409
Doomtrain in FF6 was the psychopomp that took the souls of the deceased from the living world to the afterlife, except it was a train.
Two, possibly three, living characters from the party board it after one sees his family. They fight through the undead on the train, and eventually beat up the engine itself while running away from it on the tracks. The train tells the party that they beat it, but it still has to do its job and explains that it's not an evil force.
The section of the game ends with the character watching the spirits of his wife and child get taken off to the undefined afterlife.
The martial artist character is with you for the fight and he can suplex the train.

In FF8, Doomtrain is a summon that just hits stuff with a train.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyKK4gLIyVU&list=PL76B707DE43276172&index=17
>>
>>49422409
「Beautiful Liar」's user is the bee hive that lives inside the Stand itself (hence the E in Range), particularly the Queen Beeyonce
>>
>>49422409
>「Helter Skelter」
Didn't think about breaking out of the Stand's grip, maybe they return to normal gravity after a few second delay.
How you'd tell it isn't super strong is that it couldn't punch through a wall but it could potentially make the wall collapse under increase gravity.

>「White Zombie」
Maybe the maggots and fungi is base level version of the「Name」power and a second doubling up on it would summon swarms of flesh-eating insects and later flesh-eating bacteria.

>「Walk This Way」
I fuckin' love the idea of a double jump, thanks.

>「The Mercy Seat」
I originally wrote any physical violence/damage done to the Stand as a play on the idea of the "eye for an eye" mentality of the legal/justice system.
>>
>>49421883
Why do you think the stats aren't big enough deals?
>>
>>49421951
SBR is radically different from Original Universe, in that only some Stands actually have punchghost qualities, with the rest not having a real corporeal form and instead simply represent the abilities they give to their users.

In SDC, your stand would fight the enemies and you would just stand behind them, but in SBR, Stands just give you abilities and the user is integral. The few punchghosts in SBR are super powerful (Tusk ACT 4, D4C, The World) so I doubt they'd be considered the main aspect of SBR.

I made a really rough (barely) homebrew of the d10 system that was focused on making it SBR (focusing mainly on user and Stand tandem rolls), if anyone has an interest I can post the link and get critiques.
>>
>>49423012
That「Name」is supposed to read「Love of the Dead」
>>
>>49423019
I'm interested, I'm more of a fan of SBR's ability augmenting and utility based Stands.
>>
>>49421951
Originally the point-buy system where the User had more points than the Stand was called SBR Buy.
>>
>>49423013
So, for example, let's say I translate Hierophant Green and Star Platinum to the d10 system. HG would have C power (3 dice) and SP would have A power (5 dice). In-series, Star Platinum could break apart diamonds, and Hierophant Green could only dream to do that. With 12345 for Stands, a C-rank and an A-rank roll have relatively similar results, even if there's a two dice difference. With 24680 for Stands, there's two dice in between each one. In this scenario, there would be 4 dice between C-rank and A-rank. In my opinion, and the general opinion of those who tested it out with me, 24680 better shows the difference between Stand stats and makes A-rank actually mean something (considering it has 10 dice). An A-rank will absolutely destroy an E-rank, as it should.
>>
>>49423092
From what I remember, the D10 system adds 2 successes to any Stand's contest roll, and different urgency scales.

I did a 1-3-5-7-9 scaling, they fit better.
>>
>>49423092
Ah, damage isn't done like that anymore actually. Took me till today to figure that out. What goes on now is you roll to hit with one stat. Then the stat you use for damage multiplies it. Against an unmoving object I would assume all hit.
So SP has 5x5 = 25 Hits.
HG gets 4x3= 12 Hits
>>
>>49423191
How would you roll on the opposing side of an attack? And wouldn't this need a health pool change (probably to something much larger)?
>>
>>49423050
I will post later, I just realized I made a huge mistake in stats and need to edit.
>>
>>49422662
ok, it sounds like a train version of the reimi sugimoto chick from DIU, neat idea, i assume npc?

>>49422977
so beeyonce is the stand user?

>>49423012
i was just curious cause if someone broke out, then an above average intelligence pc could find out its gravity manipulation rather then just SWOLL

>「White Zombie」
maybe make it have some kind of stand latering effect? like for normal people they just start feeling uneasy and feel but for stand users the longer they stay in X vicinity of the user, the more their stand is effected

>「Walk This Way」
good man, double jump a best, another neat idea would be that your stand can drop the landmines, and for shits and gigs lets say the user was an ex pro soccer player, he starts juggling the mine between his feet and kicks the mine at his opponent, not very far range, mayb 20 meters or so, but still just enough to make it deadly

>「The Mercy Seat
got it, i was just curious, i figured it was only physical damage, but i didnt know if you would consider stopping time as something that could damage the user requiem stand idea for it would be that damage to ANYTHING causes it to copy the ability. time stops, causing a temporal distortion, so your stand stops time as well. or if something isnt the way its supposed to be (think crazy diamond) it makes it the way its supposed to be.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulGwHzrKOAU
「Lady Sings Blue」
Stats:
Power (D) / Speed (D) / Range (B) / Durability (D) / Precision (A) / Potential (D)

Appearance:
A humanoid Stand manifesting as a feminine dress form with arms and a head. It has pale blue skin with a music note pattern on its skin, a speaker face in its chest and no mouth despite its name

Ability:
This Stand can project its singing through the speaker in its chest, those with in earshot immediately come under the hypnotic effect of its singing. Depending on the song that「Lady Sings Blue」”sings” it can cause people to experience sudden bouts of depression, confusion, anger or on occasion bliss. Stand Users can hear the the singing very clearly but those without any Stand power can only hear a faint humming in their ears but are still equally effected.
>>
>>49423295
That was just for attacking an object which assumed all hits with no defense. To defend you do the same thing with Speed / Durability.
>>
File: image.png (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54KB, 600x600px
Stat screen anon here. I'm not able to type the tutorial yet, but here is the stat wheel that I used. (Which I found by googling "JoJo stand stats")
>>
What's your favorite Stand, design-wise, /SSS/?
Mine personally is 「The Grateful Dead」, gotta love that Cthul-oid legless torso with the tentacle guts.
>>
File: TrevStatTutorial1.png (520KB, 1133x704px) Image search: [Google]
TrevStatTutorial1.png
520KB, 1133x704px
>>49423952
Hey /sss/, I'm back and ready to make the photoshop tutorial for the stat screen.

First things first, I made the image size 1920 x 1080. Other sizes work, but this is what I used for the ones I did.

What do you guys want to see first?
>1: Filling and shading the stat wheel
>2: Placing the character art and shadows
>3: Stand and user labels
>4: Background and border shading: Modern art edition
>>
>>49425308
might as well go in order, no?
>>
File: FiddleWithThisTillItLooksNice.png (5KB, 245x67px) Image search: [Google]
FiddleWithThisTillItLooksNice.png
5KB, 245x67px
>>49425308
>(1/4)
>Note: I'm using Photoshop CS5, so certain functions may be in different locations in whatever program you use, but you should have the tools to do everything I did.

First off, use the transform tool (ctrl+t) to move and resize the stat wheel to your desired size.
More importantly, depending on your background color, you may want to make the stat wheel white. To do this, select the layer you have the wheel on, and on the top toolbar, click Image -> Adjustments -> Invert, or hit ctrl+I

Place the letters for the stats for your stand in the appropriate spots. I used Arial Bold for these.

To make the colored fill in the wheel, first make a new layer, and put it under the layer for the wheel. Then select the color you want to put in the fill. (I used red for Trevor's) Now select the "Polygonal Lasso" tool, and click the six points on the stat wheel corresponding to the stand stats, then click on the first point to make the selection. If you can't seem to click the first point to close the selection, just ctrl+click near it, and the program will automatically make the selection area. Now press ctrl+backspace to fill the area with the color you selected earlier. To make the color fill blend into the background better, try reducing the opacity or changing the layer blending settings. I used 100% opacity and darken for this situation, but results may vary depending on the fill color and the background, so the best I can say is to fiddle with the settings until you find something that works.

>need to split this to two posts.
>>
File: Finished Wheel.png (149KB, 595x568px) Image search: [Google]
Finished Wheel.png
149KB, 595x568px
>>49425906
>(1.5/4)
To make the shadows, you will need to do the following for each layer you want shadowed, as I have not found a way to do this all at once.
Select the layer you want shadowed, then select the "fx" option in the layers window, and select "Drop Shadow." Make sure the option "use global light" is checked, and change the angle to what you want all the shadows to be, I used 30 deg. (You will only need to change the angle once during this whole process) Then set the slides , "Spread" and "Size" to zero, then change the distance slider until the shadow is far enough away from the original object. Now do the "fiddle with the blending modes and opacity until it works" step again, just tweaking the opacity of the shadows seems to work good most of the time.
>>
>>49425974
>(2/4)
This step will assume you have character art already for this, as I can't assist with that in any way.

Use the move tool (shortcut: v) and the transform tool (ctrl+t) to move and resize your character to the right position.

To make the background shadow for the character, do the same steps you did for the stat wheel shadows, EXCEPT uncheck the "Use Global Light" option.
>>
>>49426091
>(3/4)

For the stand and user name text, I used the font "Bakersville Old Face," but feel free to use whatever font you feel is best. Also make sure that the font for the stand/user name is larger than the labels. I had to make an exception for pic related.
>note to self: never again should I challenge the player with the only restriction "as long as it fits on the character sheet"

To get the dark area around the text, select the text layer, click the "fx" option at the bottom of the Layers window, and select "Outer Glow." In the "Structure" section, change the color to black and fiddle with the opacity/blending settings as you see fit. Then, in the "Elements" section, set the Technique to "Softer", set the size to 15 pixels, and set the spread to any value between %5 and %10. You will need to do this for each text layer like you did with the shadows.
>>
File: JoJo Stat Screen.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo Stat Screen.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>49426296
Forgot pic related
>>
Stand Name: Crime

Stand Ability: [Pulse Constructs](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pulse_Constructs)

Power - B

Speed - D

Range - A

Durability - A

Precision - A

Potential - B

Description: The ability to create tools, weapons, armor, and even appendages out of a pulse. Sub-power of Pulse Manipulation. Variation of Constructs Creation. Users can turn a pulse into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
>>
File: silent way_jjba.png (128KB, 598x616px) Image search: [Google]
silent way_jjba.png
128KB, 598x616px
>>49424598
On a design only basis,「In A Silent Way」is my current favorite with 「Black Sabbath」in a close second.
>>
File: 1460827626707.jpg (55KB, 577x577px) Image search: [Google]
1460827626707.jpg
55KB, 577x577px
>>49426479
what the heck is pulse
>check the wiki
>'pulse manipulation'
>offers no explanation beyond a wikipedia article
>applications:
>magnetic or force fields
>pulse constructs
>pulse strike
>electromagnetic pulse emission
>energy wave emission
>sound detection
>TECTONIC PLATE MANIPULATION
>fuck this, do the images say anyth-
>sonic the hedgehog, an EMP, godzilla, and a fucking yugioh card
>known users: MOST JEDI AND SITH (STAR WARS)
never again will i delve into the fucktardation that is the powerlisting wikia
>>
>>49426296
>(4/4)

To do the black fade at the top and bottom of the screen, make a new layer, and place it right above the background layer. Select the gradient tool, and change the settings on the drop down menu on the top of the screen to the second option. Then click on the bottom of the screen, drag the mouse a little bit straight up, and release. then repeat with the top side of the screen

As for the background itself, I just kind of threw stuff together and randomly used filters until I got something halfway decent.
>>
Stand: [Nickelback]
Appearance:Nickelback's body is all metal, silver, gold and copper flowing into one another as if the metals were all poured into a man-shaped mold. Its face is blank, save for a golden emblem shaped like a dollar sign; a similar emblem, copper and shaped like a cent sign, decorates its neck. Its fingers are talons, the inside of the fingers bearing deep, slot-like channels that disappear into its hands. Its weapon is a dagger with a four-foot long handle and a four-inch long blade; the handle terminates with a pommel shaped like a red ball. These daggers are normally holstered in its back.
Ability: Rather than stab wounds, Nickelback's knives leave behind coin slots. Anything stabbed in this way becomes coin-operated. Not only will it be unable to move or do anything unless coins are inserted in the slot, but it can also force things to act beyond their capacity if enough coins are inserted: guns will fire a bullet for every coin placed in the slot without need for a reload, a tree will grow a fruit every time a coin is inserted, cars will run for as long as they have change rather than as long as they have gas, and so on. Additionally, any coins inserted into one of these slots end up inside of Nickelback's body, where they can be dispensed from the grooves in its claws, essentially giving its user infinite coins as long as those coins are only used in slots made by the stand.

Precision: B
>>
File: ChariotRequiem.png (296KB, 270x668px) Image search: [Google]
ChariotRequiem.png
296KB, 270x668px
>>49426567
I wish we had a more detailed look at 「Silver Chariot Requiem」, even at the risk of ruining its mystique
>>
>>49426932
Thanks for the tutorial.
>>
>>49427201
No problem bruh
>>
>>49427026
The formatting on this is bad, but I absolutely fucking love the ability.
>>49426932
You have my gratitude for delivering. These posts made the thread.
>>
「Holy Diver」
Stats:
Power [B] / Speed [A] / Range [C] / Durability [C] / Precision [B] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
A slender humanoid Stand with physiology similar to a jellyfish. It manifests as an angel-like entity with a bioluminescent halo protruding from its head in the manner of the lure on a deep-sea angler fish. Outside of the effective area of「The Midnight Sea」or when the effect is not active, this Stand is almost invisible due to its translucent body.「Holy Diver」does not appear to have a personality, while in an idle state it mimics the posture of being in prayer to appear angelic.

The Midnight Sea:
This Stand can create a sphere of influence called「The Midnight Sea」that causes both living creatures and Stands to experience the pitch-blackness, atmospheric pressure and restriction of movement one would experience while underwater at night. Within its sphere of influence「Holy Diver」the can prove to be very deadly, however outside of「The Midnight Sea」it is a very susceptible to physical damage.

Paralyzing Sting:
The jellyfish-like tentacles that compose the Stand's lower body are capable of stinging both Stands and living creatures. Once stung the victim experiences pain and temporary paralysis similar to intense muscle cramps, this effect is less intense on stronger Stands.
>>
What do y'all think of a stand that has more than four evolutions. Now dont get me wrong its not going to be over powered, the stand changes with its user constantly until they come into a persona they enjoy fully.
>>
>>49428482
This kind of rapid changing is best represented with super-high Learning, like a pseudo-transforming Stand.
>>
>>49428508
Yeah its stats are like this.

Destructive power: E
Speed:E
Durability:E
Range:E
Developmental potential: A

And it just steadily gets better.
>>
>>49428564
Do you have an base ability set for it?
>>
>>49428605
It controls liquid.
>>
>>49428740
The evolution writes itself. Control different states of matter, then get into the tripper states of nature like Plasma, Light, and then niche bullshit like Superfluid and Quantum Spin Liquid.
>>
>>49428482
I made one of those for my campaign as a joke stand. It's name is "Albuquerque" and it has 11 acts
>>
>>49428847
I want to know more.
>>
>>49428847
「Sauerkraut」
「Crashing This Plane」
「Tray Table」
「Please Hang Up」
「One-Nostril Bandit」
「Iron Weasel」
「Life Of Pablo」
「Sizzlin'」
「Torso Boyz」
「Sauerkraut Part II」
「Made In Albuquerque」
>>
>>49426313
what the fuck is up with that name

>>49426479
define what your ability is outside a fuckin link, give an actual DEFINITION to your stands abilities

>>49428375
neat, so is the ability [THE MIDNIGHT SEA] you stands body? or is it an ability like [emerald splash] something your stand can do, i dont seem to follow

>>49428482
could be a good idea, what did you have in mind? and could it go back to ACT 5 when its achieved ACT 9
>>
>>49429528
Midnight Sea is a "sphere of influence", so it is literally a black, spherical energy field.
Its supposed to create its own battlefield where the Stand has the advantage.
>>
File: Johnny Bravo Saltshakers.gif (725KB, 362x399px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Bravo Saltshakers.gif
725KB, 362x399px
All right folks. This is the moment you've all been waiting for. Sorry I took so long but the big man offered me overtime and how can I say no to that? Now I haven't pretyped these, just a concept but hopefully you guys can help me flesh them out.
Now then without further ado, the stands of Engine Hearts.
>>
>>49429660
Aw shit here it comes.
>>
>>49429711
seriously quit it, man
>>
>>49429753
Quit what?
>>
>>49423324
Yes, the Queen Bee is the Stand user. That's, like, what almost half of >>49418960 is about.
>>
File: Johnny Bravo Jojo Pose.png (62KB, 339x400px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Bravo Jojo Pose.png
62KB, 339x400px
>>49429660
[Don't Stop Me Now]
Namesake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Range: E
Durability: B
Potential: B

Stand Ability: A fairly strong punch ghost in its own right, [Don't Stop Me Now] has the ability [Floating in Ecstasy]. This allows him to place a 2D neon green arrow on any surface it touches. The arrow will increase the momentum and speed of anything touching it in the direction the arrow is pointing. If multiple arrows are placed on the same surface than the effect is multiplied. If two or more arrows are placed on the exact same spot the arrows will begin to pull whatever it is placed on in the arrows direction, the effect increasing with every additional arrow.

Description: [Don't Stop Me Now] takes the form of a large muscular humanoid dressed in translucent silk wraps and robes, not unlike what belly dancers wear. It has a broken timepiece for a head, the hands of the clock spinning wildly. An overly large cartoonish cigar protrudes from the center of the clock, puffing smoke whenever the user blinks.

User: E.L.O. Speedwagon.
>>
>>49429564
got it just wanted abit of a clarification

>>49429660
im waiting bro

>>49429711
>gibus edgeless
that you nigger
>>
>>49429886
Why does it have two names if it only has one ability? That's like Killer Queen naming his primary bomb [Under Pressure]. It just implies that the first name doesn't actually have any importance.
>>
>>49429886
Excellent work. This Stand reminds me of the boost pads often seen in racing games, is that what you went for?
>>49429921
It was a common practice before, and the thing stuck.
>>
>>49429985
It never was.
>>
File: Johnny Bravo 911 handsome guy.gif (1MB, 470x347px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Bravo 911 handsome guy.gif
1MB, 470x347px
>>49429886
[Hero of Orion]
Namesake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UexMehoRoR4

Power: E-A
Speed: E-A
Durability: E-A
Precision: E-A
Potential: C

Stand Ability: [Hero of Orion] possess a rather strange ability called [Redline], manipulating his physical prowess to match the emotional state of his opponent. The angrier the opponent becomes, the stronger [Hero of Orion] will become.
It also has the ability [Double-Dlux.], granting it the ability to replay times of great stress in a person's lives as if through a projector. The target must be conscious and within eyesight of the projection for this to work.

Description: [Hero of Orion] takes the form of a rather large figure shrouded in a buckled up black trench coat, the word SOLIDARITY written on the back. A large bison skull draped in long spaghetti=like silver hair hovers over the neck hole of the coat.

>>49429921
Duly noted.

>>49429985
That is exactly what I was going for. I wanted a stand that could make for some pretty awesome moments in the car chase sequences while still being useful out of them.

Sorry if I'm typing a bit slow guys. I'll try to speed it up.
>>
>>49430099
I'd suggest that the emotional state boon not be a simple E-A scaling to each stat. Instead, have different emotional states have different results.
For instance, have the four stats start at C. When the user is calmer, Power lowers and Precision rises. When they're pissed off, Power increases and Precision takes a hit. When the user is scared, Speed lowers and Durability rises, while excitement/happiness would raise Speed and lower Durability.
>>49430104
The majority of non-generator Stands have a separate name for the ability. See previous Stands in the thread.
>>
>>49430099
So, it becomes stronger the angrier an opponent is? That's interesting, forcing the target to calm down instead of fighting with rage; it would be more mental combat than anything.

Greato ability, but I'm wondering about[Double-Dlux]. It projects times of great stress to make the enemy angrier? If that's true, you could pair it with an annoying, constantly insulting User to have a really interesting and fun fight.
>>
File: arrows.gif (981KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
arrows.gif
981KB, 500x271px
>>49429886
sounds like fun, here's some questions to flesh it out:
how long do the arrows last?
do they work in reverse as well?
Can it be placed on people or stands? Could the user place them on their feet to run super fast?
how often can they be placed? Could you continuously accelerate forward by touching directly in front of you?
can arrows contradict each other?
does the user have free reign of deactivating them?
do they scale to any size or is there a minimun required surface area? if they scale, do larger arrows behave differently than smaller arrows?
>>
>>49430172
I misread the ability as being the user's mood, not the opponent's. The scaling could still apply in this instance. In fact, if this Stand can be applied to the enemy's vehicle as well, then you could try to scare the enemy into slowing to a crawl, or angering them to lower their steering.
>>
>>49430172
>majority
There are only 5 Stands in this thread that have separate names for their main abilities. It's like [Stone Free]'s main ability being called [String Theory]. There's no point of it being called [Stone Free] if you're going to name the ability that defines it.
>>49410173
>>49413052
>>49418960
>>49421328
>>49428375
>>
File: Johnny Bravo man I'm pretty.png (132KB, 479x340px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Bravo man I'm pretty.png
132KB, 479x340px
>>49430099
Forgot to add the user is Marcus T. Zeppeli.

[Winds of Change Act 1]
Namesake:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

Speed: C

Stand Ability: [Winds of Change] has the ability to morph clouds into living creatures and useful objects. These objects will be created exactly how the user sees them. If the user sees a dragon head than only the head of a dragon will appear. A chair will only manifest with as many legs as the user pictured in the cloud. In addition, changing your mind in the middle of morphing the clouds will create a bizarre mishmash of the two. All constructs must follow the laws of physics.

Description: [Winds of Change] manifests as a large brown and gold caterpillar, the back of its body shaped to look like church pews. A collection of steam jets erupt from the bottom of its body.

User: Nicholas Paulson.

>>49430172
I actually really like this idea. Thanks anon!

>>49430186
It can also be used to probe someone for information. Like to find out who sent a cartel goon or what have you.

>>49430219
As long as the user maintains within a set distance. There is a limt though only ten arrows can be placed at a time.
No. Only forwards.
Yes to all three.
As long as it is able to punch or touch the target it can place an arrow. You could but the feet thing would be more efficient use of the arrows.
Contradicting arrows will cancel each other out.
Yes.
All arrows are the same size. However multiple arrows can increase the effect.
>>
>>49430339
This one is confusing me. Does it need to be in the air and grab an actual cloud? Does it create clouds itself? Are we going by Gold Experience rules? Does being made from cloud have any effect on the construct's properties?
>>49430327
And how many non-generator Stands don't?
>>
>>49430327
You bring up a fair point.

「Helter Skelter」has its ability named for my convenience in remembering the ability.
「Holy Diver」has "Midnight Sea" to name the area of effect being its own thing, but the paralyzing sting doesn't really have a title.
>>
>>49430327
For >>49418960, I just went by 「Killer Queen」 rules and named the ability after the album that the single's from. Plus 「B'Day」 works, not just as a pun, but in reference to actually giving the objects it effects life, albeit temporarily.
>>
>>49430339
so then the user could in theory stand on on 2 facing north, 2 facing south directly on top of each other, and deactivate one direction to quickly retreat in the opposite.
Also with arrows facing down on either leg the user could walk up walls. Or pin other's legs to the ground.
>>
File: Johnny Joestar.jpg (207KB, 1440x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Joestar.jpg
207KB, 1440x1800px
>>49430339
[Winds of Change Act 2]

Potential: A

Stand Ability: [Winds of Change Act 2] is a strict upgrade from [Winds of Change Act 1]. Instead of just manifesting what the user sees exactly, [Winds of Change Act 2] will fill in the blanks according to the user's imagination. The head of a dragon will fill itself in and become a whole dragon. In addition the user can now add qualities to what he makes. Instead of making a simple sword, the user can create Raijin, the blade of blistering lightning! Logic is thrown to the wayside for the creation, spawning exactly how the user imagines it to be and working exactly how the user expects it to work. Think Ork WAAAGH. .

Description: [Winds of Change Act 2] has shed its caterpillar like form for a new one. a bright blue and orange butterfly with massively large antennae. Its wings are made of stained glass, depicting a man kneeling in front of a cloudy mountain.

>>49430371
As sorry. Guess I should have been more clear. The stand itself doesn't have to move, rather the clouds it intends to use are drawn to it, shaping themselves until they reach the user as the construct. The construct itself has all the properties of its real life equivalent. Flesh, metal, ect.. Destroyed constructs turn back into clouds.

A few limitations I forgot to mention.
-The user must be physically able to see the cloud and must be able to see what he wants to make in the clouds image.
-A cloud can not be utilized again until it is destroyed or deconstructed.

>>49430455
Will answer in my next post. Comment is too long.
>>
>>49430513
>>49430455
The first one is a definite yes.
The second would require a lot of arrows to go against gravity, maybe even all of them, but it is certainly doable provided you placed them all on the same spot.
The third one is definitely doable as well, though you would have to likely have already immobilized them to place every arrow in the same spot. The arrows are placed wherever the fist touches so placing multiple on an opponent can be very tricky if they are a particularly quick foe.
>>
>>49430560
[Passing of the Elves]

Power: B
Range: D

Stand Ability: [Passing of the Elves], apart from being a punch-ghost, Has the ability to shift something it touches exactly 90*. This will not damage the target in anyway and cannot be used on massive structures like an entire building or a road, though a car or single room would be fine. While this ability cannot affect organic beings physically, it can change their perception 90*. For example the enemy is hit and their eyesight is moved 90*, making them see out of the left side of their head despite their eyes facing the front. The rotation will slowly snap back to its original state, with less concentration on the user's part resulting in a quicker snapback. This only applies to things that are stationary such as senses or the room. Moving vehicles or bullets from a gun have no snapback.

Description: [Passing of the Elves] is a tall regal figure draped in a dark purple fur coat that hugs its body suggestively. Thorns sprout from its face in the shape of a smiling mouth, though it does not open or function as such. Large antlers extend from its back like a pair of wings.

User: Connor Simmons
>>
>>49430724
[Another One Rides the Bus]
Namesake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZkouut-9RQ

Precision: D
Potential: A

Stand Ability: [Another One Rides the Bus] is nearly useless on its own. However [Another One Rides the Bus] has the ability to copy the abilities and shape of another stand its user has seen before or understands well enough to replicate. unfortunately due to the cartoonish nature of the stand the result is always less than perfect. [Another One Rides the Bus] will develop a power similar but not exact to the stand it is copying. For example, a stand that causes blindness upon contact would be changed to one that grants tipsy-turvy drunk vision. The World's time stopping abilities would stop time for everyone including the user, though he would be conscious and have time to think/plan.
These transformations are held within a memory bank of sorts and can be called upon when needed, though [Another One Rides the Bus] must revert back to its original form before changing to another one.

Description: Another One Rides the Bus] is a Bright red 3d Y with a cartoony devilish smile. Its limbs seem to be constantly switching from random limbs of other creatures though in actuality they are made of a gelatinous substance. It has no eyes and carries around a massive broken pencil, using the eraser to comically erase itself before switching forms.

User: Layne Chermsnok.
>>
>>49428832
>not even touching on the wonders of Strange Matter
Shame on you Gibus, and you call yourself a quantum physicist.
>>
>tfw don't want to post my stands anymore because at least one of my players now might look at /sss/
>>
>>49429528
It keeps all the abilities of its previous forms although they arent really that different.
>>
>>49429097
Damn wish I'd thought of that, I just based the acts off of other Weird Al songs

>>49429076
Sure thing. It's not complete as of yet, but most of it is laid out already.

「Albuquerque 」

Power: Varies
Speed: Varies
Precision: Varies
Range: Varies
Durability: Varies
Learning: A

「Albuquerque 」's main body is an upper torso with four arms. At its waist is a horizontal wheel like the one from The Price is Right, except printed on each segment is a letter of "ALBUQUERQUE". Each letter corresponds to one of the stand's acts and lights up on the wheel as they become active. 「Albuquerque 」switches acts by spinning the wheel to the corresponding letter. The shape of 「Albuquerque 」's head is always a block letter that matches the act it is using. There are noticeable aesthetic changes between acts, but the basic form and act wheel of the stand remain unchanged.

>Acts (not final list)
>A - Amish Paradise
Prevents the operation of any modern technology within its range.
>L - No Cigar
Hands turn into detachable stop signs that infinitely slow down any objects that go near them.
>B - Handy
Can spawn basic building materials and tools out of thin air. Crazy fast.
>U - Lost Jeopardy
Absurdly high stakes quiz show.
>Q - Drives Like Crazy
>U -Spatula City
>E - eBay
>R - SPAM
>Q - Fun Zone
>U - UHF
>E - Everything You Know is Wrong
Fuck physics.
>>
>>49432538
I know that feel bro
>>
「Communication Breakdown」
Stats:
Power [E] / Speed [D] / Range [B] / Durability [C] / Precision [A] / Potential [E]

Appearance:
「C.B.」manifests as an techno-organic looking citizens band radio (CB radio) that has an crab-like legs that allow it to move around. Due to its size and animal-like qualities this Stand responds to its Stand User very much like a pet would respond to its owner.

Abilities:
The signature ability of「C.B.」is to broadcast a radio frequency that causes those in its range to speak in what is called “word salads” where people speak in a confused, unintelligable or random mix of words and phrases. People affected by Talk Radio are unaware of the effects on themselves but are aware that other people in range of the ability are being affected.

This Stand only has a single defensive ability called “Feedback”,「C.B.」creates a audio feedback screech that is painful to those in a five meter radius but not lethal, allowing this feeble Stand to make its escape.
>>
>>49432538
>>49434020
Thankfully I don't have any such problems.
>>
File: image.gif (114KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
114KB, 500x247px
Don't you die on me /sss/

>「YMCA」
(Split/Combined)
Destructive Power - C/A
Speed - B
Range - B/D
Durability - D/B
Precision - B
Developmental Potential - C

>Appearance
「YMCA」 is a muscular white humanoid stand covered in various decorations colored bright red, green, blue, and purple. The stand also has "YMCA" printed in large lettering on its chest. when the stand splits, only the decorations that match the stand's color(s) remain on its body

>Ability
「YMCA」can split its body into four pieces, Red, Green, Blue, and "Ultraviolet". It uses this to surround opponents, or splitting mid attack rush to surprise their opponent with six more fists than they were expecting.

「YMCA」can also split the user, other objects, and people. However, the split bodies are not all equal in strength, unlike「YMCA」itself. These split bodies cannot recombine willingly while still in the stand's range. The strength of each piece is determined by the percentage of color the target has. (ultraviolet is typically the weakest) Unlike the stand itself, the "Ultraviolet" pieces of other objects are completely invisible.
>>
>>49435309
that's actually a pretty cool idea
>>
>>49435309
That gif is actually a pretty helpful visual aid.
>>
「Strange Fruit」
Stats:
Power [C] / Speed [C] / Range [D] / Durability [B] / Precision [B] / Potential [C]

Appearance:
This Stand manifests in a frail humanoid figure, with skin made of dark wood and its lower body splitting into roots just below the waist. The Stand's eyes are white magnolia flower buds that bloom when using its abilities and has has a noose around its neck, the rope of which rises above its head and splits into small branches with blue leaves.

Abilities:
This Stand uses the roots growing from its lower body and hands to pierce its target's skin and drain them of blood. Draining a living being isn't necessarily fatal but if the target is a Stand User they tend to be more resilient to「Strange Fruit」. Using this ability causes the magnolia flower eyes to bloom and for leaves to sprout from the “noose branch” above its head.

After using its vampiric ability「Strange Fruit」grows a special fruit with bluish-black skin and pink flesh from its “noose branch”, growing one fruit per victim drained. The fruit tastes incredibly bitter but can heal most wounds and illnesses, there can be added effects if the victim drained was a Stand User.
>>
File: LDR.png (21KB, 477x499px) Image search: [Google]
LDR.png
21KB, 477x499px
[Long Distance Runaround]

Ability: By touching people [LDR] can turn people into "runners", if a runner falls below 8mph in speed they will start to dehydrate at an incredibly fast rate and die
>>
File: Hangar 18.png (81KB, 757x461px) Image search: [Google]
Hangar 18.png
81KB, 757x461px
[Hangar 18]
User: Roxy

Ability: [Hangar 18] sends out miniature versions of itself equipped with lasers to track and fire on enemies.
The main body is equipped with a tractor beam which it uses to tear away cover and rip holes in walls to create routes for its drones
>>
>>49437093
I'm digging the overall design, but not to crazy about the star on the face.

The ability and penalties are kind of vague and could use some polish.
>>
File: EM_spectrum.png (42KB, 640x342px) Image search: [Google]
EM_spectrum.png
42KB, 640x342px
I'll throw in some stands I've posted previously:
something similar to >>49435309
[Rainbow In The Dark]
Appearance: [Rainbow In The Dark] has the look of a dark black featureless mannequin with 7 vertical indented lines spanning across its face, chest, and legs. There is a large glass prism in its chest slightly jutting out the front and back, with two smaller ones in it's hands. It's face is a large camera lens, with Rainbow In The Dark written on the rim.
[Rainbow In The Dark] can effectively suck and absorb light in an area, into it's prisms. [Rainbow In The Dark] can do this indefinitely, which allows it to render visibility in an area null. It can choose certain types and colors of light to absorb. As it absorbs light, the indents on it's body begin to glow the visible spectrum, being brighter with more consumed. [Rainbow In The Dark] can then expel this light out through it's prisms, It can create rough images akin to mirages, basically painting with light. It can absorb certain colours and expel others, able to make things roughly invisible.The precision of the light expelled or absorbed can improve with more light to work with. Each of the three prisms can either absorb or expel light, and if all three are used for one task, can improve precision or power further, ie clearer image or take in more light. However, it's true power comes from "shifting" light. At the cost of some"charge", [Rainbow In The Dark] can convert light to other points in the spectrum, stretching and changing the wavelength and frequency. It can condense it for high powers lasers that can burn. It does take more "charge" the further up or down the spectrum it is moved. But this allows the creation of gamma rays for deadly effects, and micro and radio waves to create interference for electrical devices. If experienced enough, a user could even send out rough radio messages in Morse code.
Destructive Power - B
Speed - C
Range - B
Durability - D
Precision - A
Developmental Potential - A
>>
>>49441664
「ENOUGH SPACE」
Namesake: Foo Fighters - Enough Space
Appearance: Humanoid, with only the upper body. Wrapped in bandages, with a mouth gas mask and ski goggles with neon glass and filter.
Abilities: Almost an antithesis to The Hand and Cream, the Enough Space can create empty space in a circular area by placing both it's hands outward and/or together. It does not empty the affected space, but brings it into existence, pushing everything else adjacent out of the way. For example, if used on a brick wall, the wall would initially contort and stretch a circular hole into existence, but physics would then kick in, having the compressed rim of the hole explode. If done on air, the gases would rush into the vacuum. The added space itself doesn't exert force, only the resulting effects from matter around it. A direct attack on a person could be devastating, both compressing parts of the body and creating a vacuum.
Destructive Power - A
Speed - C
Range - B
Durability - D
Precision - C
Developmental Potential - B
>>
File: deagle.gif (5MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
deagle.gif
5MB, 480x270px
「Chamber The Cartridge」
Appearance: A pitch black Desert Eagle Handgun. Sharp teeth line the inside of the Ejection Port. When self mobile, it has small, thin black mechanical arms and legs.
Ability: Chamber The Cartridge functions as an easy to use, but otherwise normal handgun. However, when fed material though its "mouth", Chamber The Cartridge creates ammunition with similar properties to the consumed material, as well as function as a type of ammunition suitable to the material. For example, if fed razor blades, the bullets would be accurate, long range, and slice as they spins. If given matches, they would act like flares. But if given raw explosives, they would explode like grenades on impact.
The stand itself is sentient, acting animalistic and very often hungry. When commanded by the user, the stand will assemble itself limbs and can autonomously walk around, reluctantly fulfilling requests and finding snacks along the way. It can fire itself, but much less accurately than the user. The stand may fashion its limbs into aid for the users firing, creating a brace around the user's arm to withstand powerful recoil or a scope for aiming.
Destructive Power - Varies
Speed - C
Range - A
Durability - D
Precision - A
Developmental Potential - B
>>
[ Louder Than Bombs ]

Stats:
Destructive Power: A
Developmental Potential: E

Appearance: A stand that's bound to the user. Manifests as a series of bloodshot eyes on the user's skin while active.

Ability: The user of [Louder Than Bombs] is completely invincible for 30 minutes after activation, and has extremely good speed and power, though range is obviously limited to the user's punches and kicks. The user will be able to directly interact with and attack other stands, though while [Louder Than Bombs] is active, any and all stand users in the area will receive some form of danger message.

The main drawback to the ability is that as soon as the 30 minutes expires, the user will forcefully explode. The user can manipulate how much of the 30 minutes it can use at a time, and can tell how much is left, but no matter what will die (along with anyone in the vicinity) once the timer hits zero.
>>
File: L88.jpg (54KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
L88.jpg
54KB, 1000x668px
「Little Red Corvette」
Stats:
Power [C] / Speed [B] / Range [C] / Durability [A] / Precision [D] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
A humanoid Stand with a streamlined robotic form, metallic red in color, with chrome accents and around the height of an average human.
Its head is rectangular with smooth edges and is devoid of most facial features except for its glowing, yellow eyes that are similar in design to headlamps on a car.
The chest piece is rectangular like a car hood, its back piece is slightly curved like a car fastback and what looks like an engine is housed between the two armor pieces.
Its limbs are covered in plating and the sides of its hips and shoulders have chrome circle plates akin to hubcaps.
The palms of its hands are stitched leather like driving gloves and the bottom of its feet are black rubber treads like that found on car tires.

Ability:
Hijack!: This Stand can jump in the driver's seat of any car and drive it without needing a key or prior knowledge of how to operate it; the vehicle doesn't need to be in complete working order as it is powered by Stand energy while「Little Red Corvette」is behind the wheel. It is also able to completely wrest control of the vehicle from the driver, regardless if they're a Stand User or not. To someone unable to see Stands, this hijack ability would appear as though the car was driving itself.
While this hijacking ability allows「Little Red Corvette」to operate any vehicle, it does not allow it to exceed the capabilities of the vehicle or break any laws of physics. It is also possible for this Stand to “hijack” a person and imbue them with enhanced reflexes to put them on par with any stunt driver or professional racer. If “hijacking” a person, the enhanced abilities gained are not limited to when the hijacked individual is inside of an automobile.
>>
>>49442372
I like this one. Even though the idea is repeated a lot, I feel like your description of it takes the cake. The gif helps me imagine the Stand even better. The only thing I would change is that it can be turned into its own autonomous figure. I feel like the certain charm in gun stands is that it's mostly up to the user, so giving this one an autonomous form seems sort of like a cop out.

>>49443161
I always thought this album had a cool name, but this ability paired with makes it even better. It's a new take on suicide Stands. This could definitely be used for very dramatic climaxes. Will be stealing.

>>49443603
I like the "hijacking" concept, it has a lot of potential uses considering it can also affect humans. The only thing I had a problem with was the design. Feels a bit too on-the-nose, because it sounds pretty much like a Transformer. Otherwise, good stuff.
>>
>>49441664
this stand is more similar to >>49409865 then>>49435309 desu
>>
>>49434020
>>49434584
>its all my fault too, I kept shittalking about how much better /sss/ is than the /a/ jojo threads
「Taxi」 「Sono La Bestia」 「State Of Play」 「The Touch」
>>
File: Fahrenheit.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fahrenheit.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
「Mr. Fahrenheit」

>[Stats]
Destructive Power: D
Speed: D
Range: D
Precision: D
Growth Potential: A

>[Appearance]
Mr. Fahrenheit takes a humanoid appearance reminiscent to a man made of glass-like metal; standing at 6’2 with a sleek, blue-tinted build and a head in the shape of a thermometer. It’s most defining feature is a constantly-spinning fan within a grated torso. Mr. Fahrenheit wears an unbuttoned suit and tie without an undershirt, paired with denim pants that cover its nearly see-through figure. The shoulders of the suit have holes cut out, from which small AC units have grown.

>[Abilities]
Mr. Fahrenheit’s strength grows with the condition of the situation either he or his user are in, effectively becoming much more powerful in a dangerous situation, and cripplingly weaker in day-to-day life. The increase to strength ramps over time, and can be halted by stopping the fan within his chest.

「TWO-HUNDRED DEGREES」
Upon reaching the maximum speed of its torso-fan's rotation, Mr. Fahrenheit's exterior begins to burn a hot red and the thermometer on its head as well as it’s entire body becomes full. During 「TWO-HUNDRED DEGREES」 Mr. Fahrenheit's attacks gain overwhelming heat; capable of melting even the strongest materials.
「TWO-HUNDRED DEGREES」 returns Mr. Fahrenheit to it's base power once the effect ends, when the user believes himself to no-longer be in danger. The fan slows to it’s minimal speed, and the mercury-like liquid drains from its figure.

>[Weaknesses]
Mr. Fahrenheit's power is directly linked to the rotational speed of it's chest fan. If stopped, it will not get any stronger until the fan can spin again.
If Mr. Fahrenheit's 「TWO-HUNDRED DEGREES」 ends before all enemies are truly defeated, it will be returned to a vulnerable state.
>>
File: DT.png (67KB, 920x440px) Image search: [Google]
DT.png
67KB, 920x440px
[Dog Teeth]
User: Talbot

Ability: [Dog Teeth] will lunge forward at people and bite into people, anyone bitten will grow sharp teeth and become ravenous, attempting to eat anyone nearby.
The more flesh these infected consume, the more powerful and canine-like they become, eventually becoming a large werewolf creature
>>
>>49447585
Might steal this, but tweak it a little so that the bear trap becomes a werewolf-like creature from the flesh and material it consumes.
>>
I made a prestigious, but strange British family with the surname Smith that is based off of the songs by the Smiths. Will dump soon.
>>
File: Slut.png (168KB, 208x405px) Image search: [Google]
Slut.png
168KB, 208x405px
Why is Jolyne such a slut?
>>
>>49449951
This isn't /a/, man, but I could spin this into an /sss/ topic.

Have you ever created a Stand as mind-numbingly bullshit as Heavy Weather's snail effect?
>>
>>49449951
She takes after her great grandfather
Besides, she doesn't fuck a lot, she's just lewd.
>>
>>49449995
The closest I got was the ability of the main villain of my campaign. His ability was to be aware of what media he was in an manipulate it. For a TTRPG it meant cheating the dice, if he was in writing he would talk over people so they couldn't actually take action against him, in a manga it would be jumping from one panel to another to dodge attacks.
>>
>>49450046
>A villain that can cheat your dice IRL

thats fucking terrifying
>>
>>49450100
Originally he was for the d100 and could swap digits. Switching to the d10 was tricky, but I made it work.
>>
File: fDBki.jpg (89KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
fDBki.jpg
89KB, 960x544px
>>49450158
>>49450046
Filibustering doesn't really work in JoJo, since talking never takes up any time.
Still,
>the villain edits his own forum posts
>moves around the map when nobody's looking
>messes with R20's more esoteric functions
>puts his mini on top of the party's when they can't see him

What did you do for d10s?
>>
>>49450326
Well the thing about Filibustering is that it was for if things were pure text like a novel.

As for the actual game, you need to keep in mind this came to an end in the older versions of the d10. His general thing was that he could add lower numbers together to equal gain successes. He also just kinda was able to move around freely by not having a token.
>>
>>49450046
This is a good Stand. Say he was introduced into JJBA by Araki at some point, and the part he was in got converted to an anime; how do you suppose his ability would transfer over? I'd almost hope he does something completely different in the ability's first showing to about the same effect, before directly addressing the viewers who were wondering how he'd deal with that. He is aware of whatever media he's in, after all, so it's not a huge logical leap to assume 「Somebody's Watching Me」... please tell me that was his Stand's name.

>>49450326
I was under the impression he meant talking over the actual description of what other characters than himself did, such that since they weren't written on the page, they couldn't have happened, or would have happened differently because he said they did. That sort of broken-ass meta-ability, which even the author has trouble dealing with if he wants to keep the guy in character.
>>
>>49450326
Drat, didn't mean to post that pic, I needed that for later.
>>
>>49450473
You got it right. As for what he would do in the anime? That is tough, I really don't know enough about how much work goes into it. The best I could come up with at the moment is something like teleportation whenever he isn't in frame.

The thing is he didn't have a Stand ability in itself. He was something else. Someone had taken a fraction of his power and it changed to fit the new user. Instead of making the user aware of their reality, it let him see the paths things were about to take.「Stargazer」was the original name of the Stand part, but when the power was taken back it had no name again. The name was what I had used the entire time when not speaking as characters on roll20. The Unknown.
>>
>>49450544
...huh. That's pretty neat. Sounds like a very eldritch sort of final boss, assuming the players fought this unknown creature themselves.

>>49450543
Nah son.
>>
>>49450613
Yeah, it was. The lore they could have read mentioned that this large metal construct was found in rock the dates back before man.
>>49450633
Namefagging isn't tripfagging.
>>
(first stand)
「Life During Wartime」
Namesake: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_During_Wartime_(song)

>Stats
Power: B
>Appearance
「Life During Wartime」 appears as five floating heads with varying visual features.
>A golden and white well proportioned face with a stoic look and white luarel wreath looking angelic
>A fat and obscene looking green-coloured greed head with a large mouth, teeth and tounge stretching to grab,
>A purple skull with canine looking teeth, somewhat beastial but mostly human, empty eye sockets as a skull would have
>A creamy-brownish coloured head complete with white detail around the temples with closed restful eyes that is constanly asleep, with occasional drool
>A mostly grey but with some dark green worn face with a bandaged up mouth emitting a smoke like aura from the mouth, holds the look of a disciplined soldier in it's eyes

>Ability
This stand has the effective ability, within mid range, to enter the head of another person and control what they say. However, they cannot control the movement of the person's mouth and so adapt speech to their mouth movement. It's seamless to the outsider, the peron cannot hear what it is they are saying. Depending on the head that enters the person what they say will match the theme of that head. The maximum range can only be reached by lining up the heads between the target and the user, each have an independant range that must chain together if not near the user.

>Combat
The heads may move at a rapid speed while fighting, one hit is devastating when landed on the heads but they need only move a few inches to avoid a fist. They move in a infinity pattern in order to headbut the opponent as an assault tactic.

>Weaknesses
It is not impossible for the target of this stands ability to realise what they're saying is not from them, due to outside influence of those that hear it.
In combat some heads are more useful than others

Thoughts?
>>
Woking on a stand that looks like a lego teddybear

Gives its user the ability to take off parts of himself and replace them with pretty much anything, metal, liquids whatever.
Also allows him to rebuild himself if he ever gets fucked up too bad.

What would be a good name?
>>
>>49450873
I should mention to reach it's full potential itcan gain a body and limbs, however the heads occupy places other than on the neck. Such as greed head on one hand, the skull on the other, the soldier head in the solar plexus, the sleeping head in the lower back and the golden head floating around the body
>>
An AU version of Set.

「Done For Free」
It takes the form of a spindly cloak that floats above the user and has a pair of eyes on the back. Below the eyes is a large J.

Speed: D
Learning: E

「DFF」Has the ability to float above the user and cast its own shadow. Anyone that enters this area will then be judges by the user. If the user thinks of them as a threat they are 「Removed」. The process will slowly eat away at a person and if they get out of the shadow in time they will still be around, but their limbs that were 「Removed」are invisible. People or limbs can be brought back if someone convinces the user to bring them back.
>>
>>49450884
>>
>>49450884
「Material Girl」?
>>
>>49450947
>>
[Zen Arcade]

Destructive Power: D
Developmental Potential: A

Design: freaky mass of purple, green tentacles attached to an inky black sphere.

Abilities: The user can apply [Zen Arcade] to a mirror to visualize any reflective surface in the world, and can proceed to travel through the mirror and reappear on the other side, or send small objects through. The stand can also manipulate what can be seen on reflective surfaces to disorient enemies. Note that 'reflective surfaces' can be as varied as a lake, a shard of glass, or an eyeball. The stand's weakness comes from very little combat ability.

The stand's true power is brought about, however, when the user is able to pull off the 'infinite mirrors' effect. The user can hop out of existence, essentially rewriting history to make it seem as if he were never there, and conveniently hop back in to reality at any reflective surface he chooses to.

I know there are two mirror stands in JJBA already but I tried to see if I could make this more of an espionage ability than an offensive one
>>
>>49450996
>>49451024
Dude, you OK?
You're writing in the name field instead of

This is some irony shit, isn't it?
>>
「Eyeball Kid」
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtXXmn0NS40

Stats:
Power [E] / Speed [D] / Range [B] / Durability [D] / Precision [C] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
This Stand is bound to the User's own eyes, allowing the User to pluck their own eyeballs from their head without pain or damage.
Once removed from Stand User, the eyes are smooth and shiny like glass.

Ability:
When the plucked eyeball still sees and sends visual information to the User but is capable of moving on its own.「Eyeball Kid」can sink and swim in shadows as though they were small puddles, allowing it to dive in one shadow to surface in another.
>>
Doing a playtest for Bizarre Adventures D6, via Roll20.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/57604/bizarre-adventures-d6-playtest-one-shots
>>
>>49453565
Just post the rules and let people try it out.
>>
>>49453602
It's a work in progress, since I'm still moving it from a .doc file to Google Drive.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13eEx_E7y76y14IKGSN7rPWP3AXl1nz2ajlyylsL7DUw/view
>>
>>49453565
Would like to but I'm not very familiar with Roll20 and I don't know your D6 system at all.
>>
>>49453635
Literally replace the d10 with d6. I know you said you based it off it, but come on now my man.
>>
>>49453666
Still updating the basics, hold your horses.
>>
>>49453635
>Elegant Redux
You mean just making the same thing and changing the dice?
>>
>>49453738

>>49453736
>>
>>49453765
Just pointing out that isn't what elegant means.
>>
>>49453802
Changing.
>>
>adding crit fails
For what purpose?
>>
>>49453820
More variation. Keep in mind that the player is still in control for Negative Overpose as well, so they fail so spectacularly that is loops around itself into success. With the confirmation mechanism, the odds of any given dice being an Overpose are 0.47%. With this split, each one is below 0.25%, making both of them rarer.
>>
>>49453935
You can flashily narrate any failure, though, if you really want to. All you've done is add more dice rolls, which only serves to bog things down.
Besides, I challenge you to describe a single negative OVERPOSE in all of JoJo that couldn't be better described as a positive one on the opponent's part.

There's also the detail that since a larger dice pool creates more opportunities for OVERPOSE, a larger pool also makes negative OVERPOSE more probable and is therefore something of a liability. As a player I'm ok with failing, but I don't want to get a crit fail ever, so this dampens the excitement that might come with buying high stats for a character and undermines the confidence that might otherwise come with rolling a high stat.
>>
>>49454014
The keyword here is player agency. An opponent's Overpose is just watching them do a cool thing that beats them. An Overpose is passing the mic to the player for a minute, and a critical failure doesn't mean you've failed critically, if you catch my drift.

The lower probability was made to account for this, both outcomes are meant to be rare. And both Overposes are superior to a normal success or failure.
>>
>>49454118
So a mechanic determined entirely by random die rolls, which prevents the player from doing what they want, grants the player agency? How?

A crit fail is the equivalent to the hand of the random number god coming down and personally intervening to keep the player from doing cool shit.
>>
>>49454146
All rolls are random die rolls. That's the core mechanic of a Tabletop RPG. Getting a Negative isn't being struck by lightning that says 'fuck you'. It's to facilitate cool shit, of the 'the plan's gone wrong, let's go even deeper' variety.
>>
>>49454229
But some people don't want to fail extra hard.
>>
>>49454264
Understandable.
>>
>>49454229
>All rolls are random die rolls.
Yes, but you can make choices that alter the odds of those rolls' successes. Crit fails render that all irrelevant, and in this case, create situations where the "safer" choice is actually more dangerous, because you can't fall back on your best stats without increasing the odds of a crit fail happening.
Large pools should consistently be better, and if a mechanic creates a drawback for choosing to enhance your pool(like the current d10 mechanics for Collective Stands admittedly do), it should be something that doesn't affect the outcome of that very roll, but hurts you later on, so you're essentially paying a long-term price for a short-term benefit.
>Getting a Negative isn't being struck by lightning that says 'fuck you'.
Explain to me how it isn't.

>>49454264
^This. Imo, crit fails only make sense in the context of a game with a tone like Dwarf Fortress. In that context, I can see them being fun, but otherwise they add nothing imo.
>>
>>49454325
Both Overpose chances are increased. The increase in Negative is offset by the increase in Positive as well. Even a Stand with an A, the highest possible amount of Base Dice, will have a maximum chance of 1.75% for either Overpose. This isn't WoD.

I already explained it. Not achieving your goal doesn't mean not doing well. Let's say you're in a car chase, and critically fail. The enemy slips oil, and your crash is inevitable. Remember you choose how it happens. So you can crash through a building to get farther ahead, crash into them to catch them, or use the momentum to launch yourself off.
You're making lemonade out of seeds.
>>
>>49454508
Then it sounds like you need to call it something besides Negative.
>>
>>49454528
Have a suggestion?
>>
>>49454545
Saving Overpose, since you are saving a terrible situation. Something along those lines.
>>
>>49454594
That's a great idea.
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.