[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHFB vs WMH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Cygnar.jpg (56KB, 364x452px) Image search: [Google]
Cygnar.jpg
56KB, 364x452px
Could The Empire from WHFB beat Cygnar from WMH in a all out war?
>>
>>49404222
The Empire can't beat anything anymore.
>>
>>49404222
Well obviously Cygnar; they've got the ten ton steam powered robots
>>
God, no. Cygnar is leagues more technologically advanced, and its soldiers are, on average, much better equipped than the Empire.
>>
>>49404222
The Empire has 12 Steam-tanks. Cygnar must have at least 10 times that many heavy Warjacks.

And remember that Cygnar can afford to give away cannons of the same quality as those of the Empire's to the Trollkin.
>>
Cygnar for sure. This question is like asking "who would win, shittier 16th century HRE or superpowered WWI lightning Britmerica?"
>>
File: 45414545484.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
45414545484.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>49404325

Like your beating this dead horse?
>>
>>49404222
Grunt for grunt, Cygnar gets the upper hand easily - better trained, better equipped.
The tech and machinery also clearly favor Cygnar.
Empire has considerably more powerful mages.
Empire has decent arsenal of beasts including Dragons.
The deciding factor would be numbers and I have no idea how many of each there is.
>>
>>49404684
>>49405999
>>49408050
>>49410901

Ok Im a tad new to Warmahordes lore (Starting Scyrah next week) and yes its obvious Cygnar is technologically superior, but doesn't the Empire also have access to some rather large monsters? More than Cygnar at least and while both have magic the Empire seems to have significantly superior and stronger magic? (Warmachines magic causes small explosions and some minor defense stuff, Warhammers magic erases entire regiments and in the lore entire armies from the battlefield)

Not to mention Cygnars technology is in the form of bipedal robots, which seems to me to be the least efficient form to mount your large guns on.

Though I guess overall superior rifles would probably win it for Cygnar in the end.
>>
>>49411067
Pulling directly fron the IronKingdom's wiki, the population of Cygnar is around 8,870,000. Thats quite a few dudes. However, the Empire is massive, and there us no direct source to how many people live in it. Further more, we have no idea how much of the Empire is simply claimed by the Empire, but is in reality, the drakenwold AKA, the black forest filled with beastmen.
>>
>>49411067
I don't know if I'd leave Cyngar mages out.

I mean, Warcasters are capable of some pretty insane bullshit, no matter what side. Haley explicitly has control over time, for example, and Stryker knows defensive magic powerful enough to keep a man safe from a charging warjack.
>>
>>49404222
Empire
>State Troopers are really just dirty peasants.
>Swordsmen barely get shoes.
>Steam Tank is the pinnacle of technology.

Cygnar
>Soldiers are elite and equipped like real world soldiers.
>Regular Troopers can get access to Chain Guns among other things.
>Power armour, Lightning Guns, Lightning Swords, Lightning Walkers, Time Manipulation.
Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>49404222
Makes me wonder what a Empire Warjack would look like
>>
>>49411938
>Soldiers are elite
>Medieval-Renaissance era
>Power Armour, Lightning, Guns, Time Manipulation
What's even fun about that?
>>
>>49412106
Ogre Mercenary in clunky costume
>>
>>49411591
I'm not saying Warmachine casters are irrelevant, they are worth dozens of men in battle, but Warhammer High Wizards are quit literally walking WMDs well capable of crushing hundreds. And there's several dozes on them in service - Empire has 8 schools of magic, each supplies their own High Wizards.

On the other hand, timefuckery in any form or shape is inherently broken as hell.
Homura did nothing wrong!
>>
>>49404222
>Could The Empire from WHFB beat
Nope, it doesn't exist.
From other side, Free People from Mortal Realm will beat shit out of all Iron Kingdoms.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.