[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Share with me good adventure modules for D&D, Pathfinder,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: curse of strahd.jpg (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
curse of strahd.jpg
1MB, 2000x1500px
ITT: Share with me good adventure modules for D&D, Pathfinder, and other fantasy settings. It doesn't matter what ruleset, I'll be converting everything to Dungeon World rules. Also, please name both the adventure and the system/game it's from, for my ease of searching.

Thanks.
>>
>>49390892
>adventure modules
>Dungeon World
You're doing doing it wrong wrong.
That's not a double negative.
>>
>>49391185
I'm sorry that the type of fun my players and I are into are badwrong. Do you know of any good adventures or not?
>>
Oh man knowing this one precedes the Castle Ravenloft one, that Paladin did so fucking well. They got to the very final point before they died.
>>
File: ravenloft.jpg (770KB, 960x2328px) Image search: [Google]
ravenloft.jpg
770KB, 960x2328px
>>49391268
>>
>>49390892
Lamentations of the Flame Princess has tested well, particularly Death Frost Doom and Red and Pleasant Land.
>>
>>49391605
Do you know where I can pirate some PDFs?
>>
>>49390892
Isle of Dread.
It's for the old BECMI system of DnD - specifically, Expert level.
The players find a journal talking about an island full of danger and treasure, and a map that shows just the island's coastline.
Natives, dinosaurs, and awesomeness.
>>
File: 1452821523376.jpg (5MB, 1500x2883px) Image search: [Google]
1452821523376.jpg
5MB, 1500x2883px
>>
>>
>>49391729
https://mega.nz/#F!5d02mZSQ!mtR7HH2mad0CLk9fgbNN_g

Courtesy of /osrg/
>>
Draw a map with some cool shit on it. Leave blanks.
>>
File: FallenTower_full.jpg (151KB, 900x608px) Image search: [Google]
FallenTower_full.jpg
151KB, 900x608px
A few days ago, an anon came up with the idea of running a fallen wizard's tower as a dungeon.
I really liked the idea of a forgotten, fallen, giant mage's tower and thought it would be cooler/easier/fun to convert an established dungeon tower or castle map into a fallen version.
I don't have a suitable map to work from.
Anyone got a good source?
Pic related might be too big.
>>
>>49392782
>wizard's tower is a dungeon

What a novel concept.
Snarkiness aside, maybe you should adopt Castle Gargantua approach. Also geomorphs and shit.
>>
>>49390892
>takes 1000ft drop but presumed ok because plot armor
sensible chuckle
>>
File: slave pits of the undercity.jpg (4MB, 1800x2190px) Image search: [Google]
slave pits of the undercity.jpg
4MB, 1800x2190px
>>49393038
Mockman's D&D maps are always fun.
>>
>>49393567
He really should do more. I'd love to see one for Keep on the Borderland and more.
>>
>>49394070
Yeah, Mockman's amazing.
>>
>>49391605
Hey, OP here, so I've been reading through Death Frost Doom and it looks fucking amazing so far, like a really creepy, ice mountain themed version of Evil Dead. I haven't even gotten to the crypt yet, just gushing over how wonderfully creepy the cabin is.
>>
>>49390892
Try these one-page dungeons on for size: http://blog.trilemma.com/search/label/adventure
>>
>>49390892
Alright, another Mockman map!
>>
>>49392896
I'm not sure but by "fallen" I think they may have meant "fallen over" and not just "fallen to ruin/enemies" which would be the novel part more than it just being a wizard tower. A twist on a classic.
>>
>>49397087
>I think they may have meant "fallen over" and not just "fallen to ruin/enemies" which would be the novel part more than it just being a wizard tower. A twist on a classic.
Exactly this.
The idea being that, in addition to dealing with a derelict fortress filled with all sorts of magical what-not, you also have to navigate halls and rooms of a building on it's side.
If the stairwell leading to the next room is now above you, you have to scale the ceiling to get to it, while encountering broken magic gone amok.
Sounds fun, but I'd prefer a starting point to work off from.
>>
>>49397411
I recall a dragon's lair being exactly this concept: a fallen wizard's tower on its side. Hmm, maybe I can dig it up.
>>
>>49390892
>Vistani curses the bard
>"Only with a mouth organ shall thee sing!"

Holy shit, these are hilarious.

As far as good modules, I've always enjoyed The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth for D&D.
>>
>>49397411
This seems relevant to the discussion at hand. I have a bunch of other LotFP modules I can link if you're interested.
>>
>>49398116
>>49397755
I am interested in both of these. Thank you.
>>
>>49398116
OP here. If they're anywhere near as good as Death Frost Doom, please share. I'm reading through this sucker and it's incredible. Love it. Definitely gonna run it for my players.
>>
>>49398393
>>49398501
posting my favourite modules, in no particular order. Of particular note in this one are The Chariot and The Book.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.