[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the succubus' true form

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
What's the succubus' true form
>>
>>49389383
Whatever you want it to be, baby.
>>
>>49389418
>>tee hee you caught me sir now punish me

Yeah sure that's their true form
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 1234x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1234x648px
>>49389442
Yeah the ancient evil definitely looks like humans with bat wings
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (602KB, 1295x1684px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
602KB, 1295x1684px
>>49389383
>What's the succubus' true form
Balor.
>>
>>49389383

It doesn't have one. That's why it feeds on the desires of mortals: desire gives it shape.

It adapts itself to take on that which symbolizes lust and draws out lust in kind, based on the preferences of the mortals it feeds on. If separated from this food supply, the succubus will slowly degenerate, losing its physical form and falling apart into the chaotic energies from which it was born. It does not die, it just ceases to be a succubus anymore, and in the process losing any semblance of physical existence, identity, or intelligence. This is what it means for a Succubus to starve to death.
>>
File: 1383250884834.jpg (352KB, 1211x900px) Image search: [Google]
1383250884834.jpg
352KB, 1211x900px
>>49391184
So this might actually be a succubus returning from the brink of destruction via the path of least resistance?
>>
Your mom.
>>
>>49389383
they lose the wings and teeth and put on 40 lbs and a tracksuit.
>>
>>49389383
an elderly man

you thought that was pussy you were fucking?
>>
>>49391184
I like it.

So theorically I could trap powerful demons by hypnotising someone into fantasizing about cute plushies or something, wait for the succubus to take the bait, and subdue it?
>>
File: 1409182137322.png (56KB, 337x410px) Image search: [Google]
1409182137322.png
56KB, 337x410px
>>49392940
I don't think one person's fantasies would be enough to totally change a succubus' form unless it specifically chooses to shapeshift. At least, assuming the succubus is well fed prior or has some energy saved up. In my opinion the form the succubus would take as its "true" form would be one based on the most common desires of those it typically feeds on. Basically it's the lowest common denominator of attractiveness in whatever area or culture it finds itself in.

It CAN shift to different forms for specific targets, but overall it's just going to be a consistently attractive person in order to please the maximum amount of people. To reduce to a weak form it would probably have to be starving and cut off from any other people that would influence its form. So just keep it alone for a long time to the point it's on the verge of dissolving and will take on any form in a last desperate attempt to feed itself. Though at that point you might as well fight it the normal way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.