[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your Emperor, /tg/. What changes? What remains the same? WWED?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

This is your Emperor, /tg/.
What changes? What remains the same? WWED?
>>
>>49378367

Depends on the setting, doesn't it?
>>
>>49378376
By "Emperor" I meant "God-Emperor of Mankind", which is a bit more of a hassle to write.
Should probably have spelled it "Emprah" to clarify.
>>
>>49378434

Well, she does a much better job than 40k's original emprah.

She doesn't need an army to protect her people. She can designate an enemy and attack them in all timelines at all points in time, altering the laws of physics for the multiverse to accomplish her goal.

The DaoT never ended, because any Man of Iron than would go rampant and attack humanity dissolves into white light, claimed by the law of cycles, at the very moment that they choose to betray their masters.

Demons cannot enter the material world under any circumstances, because the moment they pop out of the warp they take a bolt of pink light to the face and die that was fired by the empress 12,000 years in the ancient future past. Unless Madoka can shoot into the immaterium as well, in which case the Chaos gods don't exist mere moments after Madoka decides she doesn't like them.

Positive emotions rule the warp, and outside threats that would sow disharmony and death are dealt with. Because Madoka has the ability top wage multiversal extermination, and unlike anything the 40k setting has ever seen she is actually willing to do so. Chaos claims to have that gun, but they never pull the trigger. Madoka would blow them away while Khorne and Tzeentch were still arguing about whether or not they should call a truce.
>>
>>49378586
Madoka is neither that powerful nor that ruthless.
>>
>>49378695

If God Madoka is filling the role of the emperor, then she has to be interventionist. Otherwise, she literally doesn't exist since she doesn't have a place in any timeline anymore. She also has to either be 'done' with the whole erasing witches thing, or have 'time' to deal with 40k for the same reason.

If she is allowed to do to other threats what she did to the Witches, then she is in fact that powerful. At the end of the show, she fires off a single shot and erases every witch in the multiverse, past and future in every timeline, at the moment that they would become a witch. That's pretty goddamn powerful, even if that kind of attack is the only thing she can do.

If she can't do that? Then she doesn't exist in any timeline, has no physical body, and cannot use any powers because that's the only power we ever saw her use.

So she is either absurdly goddamn powerful, or she doesn't exist in the hypothetical at all. Not a lot of middle ground.
>>
>>49378789
Why are you assuming that it has to be a 1-to-1 direct transfer of from the anime into 40k? OP never said that. It could be God-Emperor's origin story resulting in a completely different siul emerging, for example.
>>
>>49378789
>she fires off a single shot and erases every witch in the multiverse, past and future in every timeline, at the moment that they would become a witch.
I swear Mary Sue shit like that really takes me out of those shows.

You can't use that kind of power in every universe, it would make no damn sense. Because their would be a infinite amount of Mary Sues that would counter you and literally any thing you do to the multiverse if you try something that large scale. Making it meaningless if you have enough power to do that, because their would be a infinite amount of creatures with the exact same power except it's basically "fuck you, infinity plus 1".
>>
>>49378434
So, you mean Dune? The books would be way shittier, just like everything Urobutchi touches
>>
>>49378880
She was never /that/ powerful, even in her show.
Minimising spoilers, she used a vaguely worded wish backed by retarded amounts of power to endure that no magical girl ever became a witch, extending retroactively to the past. This took the form of her firing an arrowstorm of "hers" at every point in time a witch ever formed and pacifying the magical girls before they turned.
This also paradoxed herself out of existence (mostly), turning her into an godlike incarnation of her own wish. Hence, Madokami/Godoka.
Nothing in the show posits that she has any kind of power over anything else, which is why it's fruitless to transplant her into 40k as-is.
>>
>>49379035
This is a very good post.
>>
Jesus Christ and Haruhi, guys, I just wanted a thread about "what if the Emprah was a cute magical girl".
>Adeptus Mage Knights, mostly or only girls
>Chaos is witches (both spawn and feed from human emotions anyway)
that kind of stuff
>>
>>49379087
>wanting a 40K crossover thread
Kill urself my man
>>
>>49379118
Why not? This is /tg/. Taking retarded concepts and making them awesome is what we do here.
>>
>>49379173
>Taking retarded concepts and making them somehow even more retarded and super cringy is what we do here
FTFY
>>
>>49379087

Your post seemed to imply that we were getting Godmadoka in specific, which is problematic because she either can't do anything or she is more than anything in the setting can handle.

You might want to clear up exactly what your premise is.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.