[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there ever be another /tg/-related video game on par with BG2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 36

File: 1469555331544.jpg (2MB, 2000x706px) Image search: [Google]
1469555331544.jpg
2MB, 2000x706px
Will there ever be another /tg/-related video game on par with BG2?
>>
>>49375611

Isn't this the game that got the expansion pack by Amber Scott?
>>
File: 1472974363034.jpg (514KB, 1160x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472974363034.jpg
514KB, 1160x540px
>>49375705
No clue.
>>
>>49375611
Aerie a shit
Viconia a best
>>
>>49375746
I hate you and wish you would disappear.
>>
>>49375611
With current trends in video games? No.
>>
>>49375747
Viconia >> Aerie > Jaheira
>>
File: Baldur's_Gate_box.png (385KB, 407x494px) Image search: [Google]
Baldur's_Gate_box.png
385KB, 407x494px
>>49375611
Y'know, I actually prefer Baldur's Gate I. While the fact that the NPCs weren't nearly as developed is certainly a downside, I much preferred the far more open-ended world and the fact that for the majority of the game there is no real *pressure* to do things.

Like, in BGII, you go from having to escape a dungeon, to having to get enough money to save Imoen, to going to save Imoen, to having to get your and Imoen's souls back. These are all really high-priority things that should be dealt with and are all focused on YOU. I always feel like an ass if I'm wasting time doing other things, particularly in the beginning where I'm basically stating "yeah, I COULD save my childhood friend Imoen, but I'd much rather dick around in the planar sphere."

Baldur's Gate I doesn't have that. The iron crisis is a vague thing that's not specifically targeted at you, and for large swaths of the game there's plenty of time to go and do your own thing without feeling like you're leaving someone to rot while doing so.

Which is not to say that I dislike BGII by any means. Just that I prefer the first one.

...oh, Aerie a best girl.
>>
File: 1471974182831.png (365KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471974182831.png
365KB, 500x500px
>>49375757
Why?
>>
File: 1365204743710.gif (494KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1365204743710.gif
494KB, 250x186px
>>49375746
>aroflux
>transmasc
>lithoromantic
>>
>>49375747
>>49375782
mage/priest >>>Edwin>mage(conjurer)>>priest>>>all
So, Aerie waifu best waifu.
>>
File: Viconia2.jpg (21KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
Viconia2.jpg
21KB, 210x330px
>>49375815
You know, you made a reasonable point, albeit one i disagreed with. But then you had to go and say Aerie was best gril? No.

>>49375822
Viconia DubsVir
>>
File: 41161916484.gif (2MB, 337x268px) Image search: [Google]
41161916484.gif
2MB, 337x268px
>>49375746

I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND HALF THOSE WORDS

THIS MAKES ME ANGRY
>>
>>49375611

Oh God, I remember this one. While BGII was an improvement in every sense of the word, there's one part that struck me as kind of weird.

I always assumed my dude romanced Imoen in the first game. I mean, they're childhood friends and the road looks pretty goddamn lonely after a while. Also, they're about the same age (though Imoen's implied to be younger.) The revelation in BGII makes me glad it wasn't canonical, or that would have been fucked.

Also, Siege of Dragonspear is really bad.
>>
>>49375815
In BG 2 we start getting power creep, that becomes unbearable in ToB.
In BG bandits do not get magical upgrade and first level sleep is good for any bandit.
In BG 2 and ToB random grunts eats couple 20d6 damage exploding skulls like nothing.

Internal working of world begins to cry from rape.

That is why I like Morrowind, it does not scale at all to player.
>>
>>49375746

Good thing they fixed the personalities of those problematic characters.

That is canon now. It is never going away. The old personalities are obsolete, retconned.
>>
>>49375746
Whoever assigned these labels was nuttier than squirrel poop. Jaheira was married, Aerie offers to fuck you, and Viconia doesn't want to romance you if you're not a guy. Make up whatever shit you want to fill in the corners, but don't contradict what we actually see.
>>
>>49375848
I don't know what 75% of them mean.
>>
File: 1436467005978.jpg (96KB, 600x935px) Image search: [Google]
1436467005978.jpg
96KB, 600x935px
>>49375896
>Also, Siege of Dragonspear is really bad.
Goddamn, I forgot all about SoD and I played it on release.
>>
>>49375780
That's not even close to being a fair assessment. The last few years have been wonderful for isometic, traditional crpgs.

Tides of Numenera and Divinity original Sin 2 both look like wonderful games in all regards so far. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the two wasn't just as good as the Baldur's Gate games were, especially given how phenomenal an overall product Divinity Original Sin was back in 2014
>>
>>49375902

Actually, in BGI, you were about as tough as tissue paper. The only strategy that really worked was to give everyone ranged weapons and send one luckless bastard forward to kite the enemy/tie them up in combat.

I remember those days, and how the guy in front of the Inn (who casts Mirror Image and Horror) felt like an unstoppable bad-ass.

Well, by the time of BGII, my dude was the hardest nut in the entire party. The first time I played it, I was a Paladin who specialized in two-handed swords but favored Saverok's chaos blade. That was solid, but it was also really boring.

The second time, I played a Kensai/Mage and just fucking exploded everyone I ran into.

>>49375917

The Jaheira romance was also fucking weird. I mean, it's not that she isn't attractive (I assume) but there's the age factor to consider. She's old enough to be your grandmother. Also, your husband just died, woman! This is not a good time for anyone!
>>
Divinity: TOS
>>
>>49375896
>The revelation in BGII makes me glad it wasn't canonical, or that would have been fucked.
Well you are not real siblings, you are both children of Baal.
Saying that CHARNAMExImoen is kind of incest is like saying that two random people is incest, because we all are "children of one God" by Christian belief.

There was Imoen romance mod for BG 2 but I heard it was creepy bad written shit.
>>
>>49375917

Just because someone offers to fuck you does not mean they need an orientation that specifies attraction.

Aroflux means you fluctuate between feeling or not feeling sexual attraction. Jaheira being married does not mean she can't occasionally just not feel attraction.

Thank god for Amber Scott and the new expansion to fix the old canon of the game, while introducing it to a new generation that does not abide by the binary!
>>
File: 1461855670907.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461855670907.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>49375936
Nothing will ever match BG2 again. Your retroclone can't be as good as a good game made during the era itself.
>>
>>49375955

> There was Imoen romance mod for BG 2 but I heard it was creepy bad written shit.

It's insanely creepy and bad, but that's besides the point. The point is that Imoen's your half-sister, no matter how physically impossible that might be. You really don't want to fuck your half-sister.
>>
>>49375960
That's insane, though. Nobody's horny 24/7, so by that definition everyone is "aroflux."

And if Jaheira had highly variable feelings where romance was concerned, she woukd not have sworn to love a half-elf for the rest of his potentially long-ass life.
>>
>>49375969
>Your retroclone can't be as good as a good game made during the era itself

Maybe you won't find them as good as the best games made during the era, but the last few year's outings have certainly and by all merits been as good as the good games of the time.
>>
>>49375960
I know you're just joking, but still, get hit by a truck.
>>
>>49375969
D:OS was already a better game from a mechanical standpoint famalam so all D:OS 2 needs is to be roughly on-par writing wise to be better.
>>
File: Deargodwhat2.jpg (172KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Deargodwhat2.jpg
172KB, 800x600px
>>49375896
>not going for best girl
>>
>>49376002
I didn't really like PoE. Mechanically it was fine, I guess, but the characters were a bit bland, the story was whatever, and the worldbuilding was center stage despite it being a boring generic fantasy world. Faerun is also a generic fantasy world, but I liked how in BG2 the world you're in is basically unimportant. All you need to know is that twenty years ago the god of murder fucked a ton of women.
>>
>>49375969
That seems both reductive and a bit disingenuous. Nothing's necessarily stopping these "retroclones" from being as good as the games back then since they're not beholden to the same things that hold AAA titles back, and in my opinion a good number of them have come close enough already.
>>
Nothing really trumps the feeling of getting out of the first dungeon and seeing how frickin huge the world map was and how densely everything was populated but having gone back to BG2 recently the nostalgia goggles got taken off.

These games had problems and not just the mechanics but the writing as well. Planescape Torment aged a lot better in my opinion.
>>
>>49375815
This. After the escape from the prison the whole main story of BGII felt like a massive chore so I never mustered the interest to actually play it through.

I did enjoy leaving Jaheira to rot though. Fuck her and her omnipresent authority figure bullshit, walking from one end of the screen to the another is not too much to ask.
>>
>>49376033
What I meant was that a retroclone is like a movie made today that tries to imitate what movies were like in the 80s, like The Expendables. It just doesn't work. Those movies/games were made under a different mindset that you can't properly replicate. Your retroclone might be good (though I hate the Expendables), but it won't be as good as the originals.
>>
>>49376005

You want me to get hit by a truck for telling the truth?
>>
>>49376033
A retroclone may have similar code, but it's a fundamentally different kind of project compared to a game that does something new for its time and isn't stuck in a death spiral of nostalgia. We don't need carbon copies of games from 20 years ago because the originals still exist.

Comparing a game and its retroclone is like comparing a person and a wax statue of that person. Of course they look similar because that's the whole point of imitation, but the imitation has no life.
>>
>>49376060
While I disagree, that's definitely fair.

I would really recommend checking out Divinity OS and its sequel though. I wasn't a huge fan of POE, but Divinity OS does a lot mechanically that really feels like a natural evolution of older CRPG mechanics rather than just trying to ape what was successful in the 90s.
>>
>>49376080
Your SJW joke is getting old.
>>
>>49375705
Who? All of the new stuff added with the enhanced edition is fan fiction tier crap anyways. BG1+2+Tutu is where it is at.
>>
>>49376045
The writing of Torment aged better, but the user interface was clunky even for its time and has only gotten more intolerable. Seriously, it's harder to play than Fallout 1.
>>
>>49375867
>But then you had to go and say Aerie was best gril?

The thing is that I always run a very Good-aligned party. So romancing Viconia is pretty much a nonstarter: she'll "break" before I can progress the relationship to any real degree.

>>49375896
Yeah...thankfull (maybe) I got into Baldur's Gate via the novelization of Baldur's Gate II (hence the "maybe", 'cause Christ was that novel awful) before playing any of the games. So I already knew about the Imoen thing ahead of time.

Otherwise I am certain I would have "romanced" Imoen as well.

>Also, Siege of Dragonspear is really bad.

Eh, I enjoyed it.

>>49375945
>felt like an unstoppable bad-ass.

Tarnesh? Please. Imoen's Wand of Magic Missile and Xzar's Larloch's Minor Drain is the answer there. Since you know Tarnesh is coming you can pause the moment he turns hostile and get Imoen and Szar to unload those on him. They'll interrupt the Mirror Image as he's casting it. Then you just wail on him. He's a mage, so he's even more tissue than most.

...mind, I learned this through trial and error and if he *does* get that mirror image off then you're FUCKED.

>The only strategy that really worked was to give everyone ranged weapons and send one luckless bastard forward to kite the enemy/tie them up in combat.

Eh. I usually found 3 archers and 3 melee to be sufficient. My ending party is usually
- CHARNAME (thief with a bow)
- Imoen (dualed into Mage as early as possible since there's no reason to wait whilst I'm a thief)
- Corran (the God of the Bow)
- Yeslick (for melee)
- Branwen (also for melee)
- Ajantis (so much melee)

Generally worked out fine once you throw appropriate buffs, Summon Monsters, and judicious Dispels into the mix and were stocked up on the right potions.

Having said that...yeah, you are made of tissue.
>>
>>49376093
I've heard good things about it. I'll check it out, thanks.
>>
>>49375995

It's not a matter of horniness, it's being simply incapable of feeling any sexual desire for someone no matter how hard you try. That is aroflux, sometimes you want to fuck someone and other times you just aren't in the mood. You might say that's "normal", but thank goodness we have labels for this type of stuff now!

Of course she could have married someone that would stick around for a while, just because you aren't feeling attraction now does not mean you don't know you'll feel attraction later.

As a transwoman, Jaheira must go through periods like that.
>>
>>49375945
>She's old enough to be your grandmother.
Age doesn't count if she's an elf.
>Also, your husband just died, woman!
Rebound.
>>
>>49375746
>lithoromantic
I too wish to romance rocks
>>
>>49376088
I think my point of disagreement is the idea of these games having "no life" to them.

There's a number of them that are blatantly trying to ride a nostalgia train, but I don't feel it's entirely fair to dismiss the entire crpg renaissance as cynical attempts to "clone" the older games in the genre. A few other anons have been been mentioning Divinity OS, which I think is the best example of that: it's very, very clearly a passion project from Larian and they do enough with it that it feels like a fresh experience even if you did grow up playing BGII on the daily.
>>
>>49376111

It's not fan-fiction "crap", it's 100% canon and any changes to the original game are how the characters should have been.

It's like insisting the ending of ME3 was shit when Bioware actually expanded on the endings to give a satisfying conclusion to their epic trilogy.
>>
>>49375945
>Actually, in BGI, you were about as tough as tissue paper. The only strategy that really worked was to give everyone ranged weapons and send one luckless bastard forward to kite the enemy/tie them up in combat.
Only until mines of Nashkeel, then you could tank a bit. Still best tactic was memorise sleep as much as you can and spam it. One spell wins most of encounters. And if you found ring of wizardy it was easier.

>>49375989
I represent my argument:
>Saying that CHARNAMExImoen is kind of incest is like saying that two random people is incest, because we all are "children of one God" by Christian belief.
>>
>>49376022
Hhhhooolly shit Saerith. Never played with her. Never want to.

The only mods I install in BGI are the Banter Pack for Bantery Goodness, and a mod that puts Eldoth in that area between Beregost and the Friendly Arm so that he's easier to recruit. Not that I ever do, but it's the principle of the thing.
>>
>>49376025
How many characters do people actually remember from BG?
>>
>>49376131
I can't even tell if this is bait
>>
>>49376131
10/10 love for your craft shines through
>>
>>49376022
Genderbend Edwin was best girl.
>>
Is Pilars of Eternity any good?
>>
>>49376113
Stuff that was broken stayed broken but BG should never have been anything but a turnbased D&D clone and that's only become more apparent with time.
>>
>>49376141
Lithoromantic doesn't mean you want to romance rocks, you idiot.

It means you fuck like a rock.

You sort of lie there, on the side of the road, not moving, just hoping some crazy pervert is going to run up to you and rub their genitals on you.
>>
File: 1473785381114.jpg (126KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1473785381114.jpg
126KB, 960x638px
A kinda funny story: I replayed BGII just a few years ago and was confused that it was missing a fuckton of content that I remembered from when I was a kid, but investigating has since revealed that the content I thought was native to the game was a bunch of stupid mods I had installed during my original playthrough and my memory conflated with base game content in the decade since I last played it.
>>
>>49376162
The first one, not including Enhanced Edition characters?

Imoen, Montaron, Xzar, Khalid, Jaheira, Garrick, Kagain, Edwin, Minsc, Dynaheir, Branwen, Xan, Kivan, Ajantis, Corran, Eldoth, Yeslick, Quayle, Tiax, and Skie are all characters I interacted with enough on a regular basis to remember clearly.
>>
>>49376147
Never when I was playing BG2 did I wish that the game was uglier and worse-written with more pointless fiddly bits.
>>
>>49376220
Oh, that's strictly recruitable NPCs, by the way, not NPCs as a whole.
>>
>>49376192
Well, of course that's what you do. Any movement on your part might be seen as a microagression
>>
>>49375746
Is the majority of people trans, or homosexual or some variation thereof now according to SJWs?

I don't understand: is this supposed to be representative or reflect the demographic that plays these video games and watches modern tv shows? Have they never been out of their internet echo-chamber and seen how human society actually is IRL?
>>
>>49375705
...who? Google search is just giving me the actress who played Peter Pan's daughter in "Hook".
>>
>>49376163

That's how you know it's the greatest bait of all.
>>
>>49375611
Didn't really enjoy Baldur's Gate. Gameplay wasn't my style. I'm a retro Final Fantasy guy
>>
>>49376270
It's not. It's cultural subversion by the Left to try and make these insane things seem normal.
>c-c-conspiracy theory!
It's the truth, not a theory.
>>
>>49376274

One of the primary writers for Siege of Dragonspear and primary writer for some of the new characters fit for a modern audience? I think she was also the one that wrote the personality upgrades for Jaheira and Safana, two characters that just don't really "work" in the modern age.>>49376275
>>
File: 1468107834746.jpg (31KB, 266x340px) Image search: [Google]
1468107834746.jpg
31KB, 266x340px
>>49376151
>>
>>49376274
She's the one who had a weird boner for Safana, and evidently forgot that her actions in BG2, given that her attempts to rewrite her personality in SoD mean the character must have had severe brain damage or schizophrenia at some point.
>>
>>49375746
- Imoen never once gives us a hint of her romantic or sexual inclinations
- Minsc is not trans. Rashemi culture wouldn't allow that. He also has the mind of a child. I doubt he even understands romance.
- Never played with Korgan, cant' comment.
- Never played with Mazzy, can't comment.
- Jaheira isn't trans and I don't even want to know what aroflux means, but I doubt it's applicable.
- Yoshimo never once gives us a hint of his romantic or sexual inclinations. I don't know what transmasc is, but I doubt it applies.
- I don't know what demigirl is, but it seems wrong given that she's the most womanly of your romantic options apart from many Jaheira. She is also emphatically not panromantic. Trust me, I tried.
- Edwin never once gives us a hint of his romantic or sexual inclinations. He is also not genderfluid, he hates being a girl as I recall.
- I don't know what nonbinary is, but I doubt it applies to Aerie. She is also not asexual, she's the first one to offer sex to you, no prodding needed. And she is definitely straight. Trust me, I tried.
- Haer'dalis isn't bigender, he's a tiefling. That's racist of you.
- Never played with Jan, can't comment.
- Nalia is straight. She never gives any hint of romantic or sexual feelings for females.

What happened to Anomen? Actually, on second thought, nevermind. I hate him.
>>
Can someone give me an example of why the imoen mod is shitty? I keep hearing about it, but nobody ever gives real details about WHY it's bad beyond "It has bad writing" and "Look at this bad thing, that's what it's like."

Anyone want to explain what makes it so horrible?
>>
>>49376162

The canonical five companions, Xan, Branwen, Eldoth, Arkanis, Alora, Skie, Safana, Montaron, Xzar, Edwin. That's from BG1.

The issue is, it was hard to justify writing a lot of material for characters in BG1. There was always the potential for a party member to get petrified and exploded, or for him to get gibbed in combat and permanently removed from the game. Cone of Cold could literally destroy half your party permanently.

By BG2, even your dual-classed priests could cast Raise Dead, and so it made more sense from a design perspective. Dual and multi-classing also allowed characters to fill multiple roles, which made it possible to have a much smaller pool of companions to draw from. You can devote more writing/development time to each character.

>>49375989

> You really don't want to fuck your half-sister.

> Not loving the person who understands what you're going through
> Who loves you so much she won't leave even if you do things that horrify her
> Who is one of the best Good-aligned mages in the game
> Who has stuck by you since you were starving in the woods outside Candlekeep
> Not breeding with her and creating a new super-race of babies that can cast Draw Upon Holy Might 1/day

Don't talk about my waifu ever again.
>>
File: madoka_despair.png (474KB, 740x397px) Image search: [Google]
madoka_despair.png
474KB, 740x397px
Fuck man, I always used to be a liberal atheist (and I'm still an atheist), but this SJW crap redpilling me hard as fuck.

What the hell happened to common sense and normality? Why does everything we do and enjoy have to interpreted through some marxist/feminist lens?
>>
>>49376410

>lenin would have a conitpction on all the pointless gender-identity bullshit intefering with the role of the professional revolutionary
>>
>>49376395
SHE'S YOUR SISTER.
>>
>>49376395

It falls into the waifu-baiting genre of mods, like most romance mods. If you're into waifus and you like Imoen, the current version (as of 2015 or so) is alright -- it fills in the gap between Spellhold and the last chapter, so Imoen now has things to say about any given situation. She also forms a friendship with Aerie, and has regular banters with other party members. I play with it installed, and I'm reasonably pleased with it. Even if you don't fuck her, there's a friendship path as well.

Historically, though, the mod was shit. It had a lot of dwarf rape in it, and a hidden "relationship points" system, and you had the option of trying to rape Imoen and getting a bad end. Combined with the fact that she's your half-sister, a lot of people write the mod off entirely.
>>
>>49376444
Oh definitely and Marx would probably just laugh at it, but that doesn't change the fact that modern SJWism, especially 3rd wave feminism, relies heavily on marxist ideas.
>>
File: jan-jansen.jpg (9KB, 149x207px) Image search: [Google]
jan-jansen.jpg
9KB, 149x207px
We all seem to have forgotten that Jan is GNOME SCUM

Look at this turnip-munching little shit, thinking he's all high and mighty with his blaster master and shit. He's nothing. Nothing!

GNOMES
>>
>>49376481
>and a hidden "relationship points" system

In fairness, that's how all the main romances in Baldur's Gate II work as well.
>>
>>49376473
Yes, and?
>>
File: 1410603526952.jpg (42KB, 348x359px) Image search: [Google]
1410603526952.jpg
42KB, 348x359px
>>49376508
Don't think we're not on to you
>>
>>49376502

I'm not denying it, Marx, to me, is a fountain that can be draw from for a great many things.

Communism is probably the most prone to violent factionalism, too boot, and the modern world just allows for weird, uneducated people to congregate in safe places and become madmen
>>
>>49376511
IIRC, it just had a hidden timer to prompt the conversations, and certain responses would trigger the next one to count down.

FF7, now that was a hidden relationship value that caught me right the fuck off guard.
>>
>>49376508
It's Jan FUCKIN Jansen, best thief in BG 2
>>
>>49376473
Did you even see what website you were on before posting that?

>>49376481
I see. So most people are like the guy I responded to above that are just memeing because >muh incest morals

Thanks anon. You've been helpful.
>>
>>49376410

It doesn't matter what you're examining; if it can be examined through a critical theory lens, it must be examined through a critical theory lens. In critical theory, nothing is apolitical, and nothing not actively pushing a leftist frame of thought can be praised. As of the 1960s, nothing not radically leftist can be praised. If it's to the right of you, it's your enemy.

That's why they're in attack mode at all times. If nothing is apolitical and nothing is to the left of you, that means that everything is to the right of you. If everything to the right of you is your enemy, then the world is your enemy.
>>
>>49376554
And isn't it only used for ONE specific scene in the Gondola at not!Vegas?
>>
>>49376307
If the Left was represented by fat NEET women, I can understand your concern. They toootally have control of the media.
Sigh, you tinfoil hatted freaks make the Right look bad.
>>
>>49376570
Yes.
Replaying it as an asshole, expecting Tifa and seeing Barret instead is one of my more vivid memories in vidya.
>>
>>49376557
>Did you even see what website you were on before posting that?

...yeah, that's a good point. It is kinda' hot. Speaking of...

>>49376481
Remind me, in the IRM, can Imoen be romanced by a female CHARNAME?
>>
File: Spin on Wheel of Genders.png (2MB, 1280x810px) Image search: [Google]
Spin on Wheel of Genders.png
2MB, 1280x810px
>>49375746
That seems fun, let me join your game!
>>
>>49376565

What's weird is how black and white these people are

>some political opinion section in my local newspaper

>man on the right is a smug asshole

>woman on the left talks about how she was talking to a neighbor about how the tea party is racists and he said he thinks theres more to it, she broke out in sweat and quickly walked away and told all her friends

>her mother said she has to get along with people she doesn't agree with, she said no, its not that era anymore, you can't be friends with the enemy

>now she awkwardly rushes to her car everytime she sees her neighbor
>>
>>49376511

They usually warn you if there's a way to end the romance through dialogue, or removing them from the party. It doesn't take much to realize that telling Aerie to put a fucking sock in it about her wings is going to make her not want to date you. You don't win points, you just either push the romance along or end it.

Side note: the only way to sleep with any of these bitches is to be a complete doormat, even when they hiss and complain and screech about their wings, or their dead husbands, or giving fat Calishites blowjobs. There's no option to tell them to go fuck themselves that they'll respect.

>>49376595

Yeah, in the awful novelizations she's a lesbian who fucks Phaere in the Underdark, so I think the mod makers decided she'd be bi to reflect that.

If you fuck Phaere, she tells you that she would have had a hard time passing that ass up, too.
>>
>>49376184
I found it pretty disappointing overall, combat whilst it looked nice was too easy, characters a bit meh (plus some of their quest triggers were bullshit). Didn't feel expansive enough either. I'd rather replay BG than PoE.
>>
>>49376643
I had a co-worker who almost stopped talking to me and heavily insinuated that I was intellectually challenged, when I said we shouldn't let refugees into Europe.

I thought it wouldn't actually be like that, but it seems like assuming that you are intellectually inferior if you have right-leaning views is like knee-jerk reaction for them.
>>
File: Drizzt-Shaped Hurdle.png (755KB, 1022x462px) Image search: [Google]
Drizzt-Shaped Hurdle.png
755KB, 1022x462px
>>49376672
>she's a lesbian who fucks Phaere in the Underdark

Fun fact: I first learned about Baldur's Gate and D&D as a whole through said novelization. And while even at the time I didn't think the novel was very good, it influenced me to make me pretend that my BGI character was a dark elf, since drow seemed pretty cool to me. Specifically a CG drow thief.

I may well be the last person on the planet who got into playing drow without having been exposed to Drizzt first.
>>
>>49376738
>>49376643

Welcome to our Brave New World, don't you feel like society today is a happier, more tolerant place?
>>
>>49376363
>- Never played with Jan, can't comment.
You poor fool, he's one of the best characters in the game.
>>
>>49376363
>-Never played with Jan
That's horrible.
>>
>>49376410
Don't associate your actions with the actions of extrmists. extremist feminism makes the left look bad, tea party makes the right look bad, Islamic terrorism makes Muslims look bad. Don't judge a group based on the actions and views of the hardliners
>>
>>49375746
Literally Baldur's Gate is the only place where the idea of genders mean absolutely nothing. You can change your sex at the flick of a wand. All sexuality means nothing because you could get romantically involved with anyone and have them change according to you sexual orientation. It's kind of stupid that people are assigning these retarded labels to these people at all.

>>49376307
I view it less as trying to normalize insane things and more of making up shit in order to make themselves feel special.
>>
>>49376807
>I view it less as trying to normalize insane things and more of making up shit in order to make themselves feel special.

They're absolutely trying to normalize the insane.
>>
>>49376824
Here's the thing their ultimate goal is to destroy the gender binary, making all sexual orientation null and void. Despite this they are creating arbitrary labels for made up sexualities that make no sense if you're trying to destroy the binary. That tells me that they aren't dedicated to that original goal so much as they are trying to stand apart in stupid ways.
>>
>>49376748

As funny as it sounds, when I was around 10 I didn't like getting beyond the Underdark, because I loved Ust Natha so much. I created a drow character for 3rd edition D&D when I got the PHB, and made a dual-wielding NG drow with brain damage who was best friends with the svirfneblin. I never read the Drizzt books, and never paid attention to that one ranger who helps you in Bodhi's Lair.

10 year old me was cringeworthy as fuck.

>>49376643

Take solace in knowing that they will never, ever be happy.

/pol/ won't be happy, either. You can't judge today by the standards of tomorrow without finding today wanting. You can't judge people by the collective without seeing genocide, torture and slavery. You can't live your life by the opinions of other people -- either for them or against them.

They're going to die alone and unhappy, and it's all their fault.
>>
>>49376886

Technically, everyone is going to die alone and unhappy.
>>
>>49376902
Not if they're Schizophrenic
>>
>>49376909
That's horrible.

And true.

But also horrible.

But also true!
>>
>>49376909
That's just a lot of different people dieing alone.
>>
>>49376113
>Seriously, it's harder to play than Fallout 1

What, I found it much easier to think in a hex-grid and the UI is pretty straightforward
>>
>>49376886
My first D&D character was a bog-standard human ranger that got the title of the "Sexy-Redshirt". Why? Because I was better at getting... anything... than the bard and I went down at every combat encounter. For some reason I could make the panties of non-eudcidian being wet at the drop of a hat but I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a stand.
>>
>>49375746
>the only one that's cisgender and heterosexual is the dwarf that really only wants to kill and is more or less a dick

Ain't that great.
>>
>>49376886
>They're going to die alone and unhappy, and it's all their fault.

I wouldn't actually say that, because while some of them are certainly miserable (Anthony Burch as a prime example) plenty of them have managed to acquire very large groups of friends and even families that let them find joy in their existence.
>>
>>49376983
They're all straight/cisgendered
>>
>>49376410
You can still be a moderate, you know. I'm not going to go completely right because of a few crazy people on the internet, because I still have a lot of shit on the left I agree with despite their insanity.
>>
>>49377050
Not according to Siege of Dragonspear.
>>
>>49377123
Okay, explain where and when.
>>
>>49375746
I'm pretty left-leaning but this is seriously triggering me
>>
>>49377152
As are like 95% of the people on here.
>>
>>49376184
>>49376702
Gameplay wise it's competent. The worldbuilding is swinging between painfully average and surprisingly inspired : It has its perks and the game exploits them rather well, but the canvas is still standard fantasy. They didn't go as far as they could have with it, is my opinion. Probably in hope to sell more copies.

Companions are hit or miss, really. I feel the two written by Chris Avellone, Durance and Grieving Mother, stand out more, and fit the mold provided by the universe better.

Overall the game has its moments, though is can be a bit stale at times. They did 2 DLCs as well, with notably better writing than the main storyline. They're overpriced for the quantity of content they offer, however.

My advice is to wait for a discount to buy it. GOG.com has it if you're not fond of Steam.
>>
>>49375746
>caring about the gender of a computer sprite

Bioware-styled """romances""" is cancer
>>
>>49375746
Why would they ignore Dorn, the actually bi(or gay, I'm not sure which) one?
>>
>>49377132
Sorry, I was wrong, I was thinking of that one cleric.
>>
>>49377254
Pic may have been made before BGEE came out.
>>
>>49376807
Actually, if we are assuming that Baldur's Gate is going by aD&D rules, such potions and spells would not last indefinitely (mostly in a matter of minutes) which would make it prohibitively expensive, even for a ruling elite.

And don't even bring up the girdle of masculinity/femininity, it is exceptionally rare and even more impractical than getting a level 9 wizard to change your sex every 18 turns.
>>
>>49377278
Yes, the one cleric with one throwaway line that she doesn't even mention unless you dig for it and specifically ask her about and which has no impact whatsoever on the gameplay or story because she's a merchant NPC who exists for the sole purpose of selling you stuff.
>>
>>49375746
>entire thread being this triggered by an obvious joke
at least SJWs have a sense of humour
>>
>>49377290
>it is exceptionally rare

What? Not it's not. It's Babby's first cursed item. There are tons of the things out there. I mean, the game itself might only contain one, but it's honestly one of the most common, and thereby cheap, cursed items.
>>
>>49377290

Just challenge Elminster for permanent effect.
>>
>>49377326

"Cheap" by the standards of a PC, maybe.

Why don't more craftsmen have enchanted working tools?
>>
>>49377322
Where are these mythical creatures because I've never met them before!
>>
>>49376983
Subtle, isn't it?

>>49376738
That's humans for you. They get really stupidly obsessed with ideologies and start fights with everyone who thinks differently.
I like to think we still have hope as a species. After all, your coworker didn't literally try to kill you.
>>
>>49377322
nice dubs

I'm pretty sure whoever made that is 100% serious. Of course whoever made that probably has clinical autism too
>>
>>49377341
Given the amount of potions I get from that I could literally flood the market with sex change objects.
>>
>>49377351
>I like to think we still have hope as a species.

Do you ever open a history book? We've been doing this since the dawn of time.
>>
>>49377326
It's Babby's first cursed item... For the PC in the computer game. This is a fundamentally scary thing that I have to tell you this.
>>
There is a deep and terrible madness in society, and I fear if it is allowed to continue it will lead to the destruction of the first world
>>
>>49377334
So what are the prerequisites for challenging one of the most important NPC's of the Forgotten Realms setting?
>>
>>49377384
My point is that we've actually started doing it a bit less. It's still a thing, obviously, but looking at those history books, everything used to be even worse.
>>
>>49377396
>>49377290
>>49377341
It sells for a grand total of 100 gold, and BG's currency ONLY uses gold.

It's not something the average peasant would get their hands on, but if you think that makes it prohibitively expensive, I have some bad news for you
>>
File: 4chanarguing.png (666KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
4chanarguing.png
666KB, 960x540px
>>49377422
>>
>>49377422

1. be handsome wizard
2. conquer all of Thay for at least a day

Everybody could do it.
>>
>>49377298

>Calling it a throwaway line

If it was so minor and useless, why did they add it in the first place?
>>
>>49377463
>It sells for a grand total of 100 gold
Ale in bar is 1gp.
Selling price is lower than buying.
So 200 to buy.
That is 200 beers at pub.
One beer is no more than 5$.
1000$ for permanent effect.
Affordable. Judging by this board this thing would be a best seller.
>>
>>49377447
Have we really? I feel like we flux depending on time and place. The only new thing in the modern era is the broader range of knowledge, and thus broader range of things to argue about/ignore
>>
>>49377546
Don't forget that their ales wouldn't have been taxed to hell and back
>>
>>49377463
You're assuming that there's one in the market in the first place, I've already told you that it's exceptionally rare and in a hypothetical situation where someone in say.. Farmland near Neverwinter probably won't be able to go to "Ye olde corner gas station" and pick up the artifact.

There's also the pain in the ass of having to actually wear a girdle on your person at all times too amirite?
>>
>>49377447
>My point is that we've actually started doing it a bit less

Daily terror attacks in Europe suggest otherwise.
>>
>>49377546
That's going to do a lot of good for the 2 people that can actually find it sold in a bar in all of Faerun.
>>
>>49377504

Because one writer wanted to do it.

It is minor and useless, and it is forgettable. I honestly don't know why we're still talking about this shit -- it overshadowed actual discussion of the game to the point where I still can't talk to other players without some asshole spouting off about trannies.
>>
>>49377565
Except if that was the case, it would have a similar selling price to similar rare artifacts, such as the Robe of the X Archmagi, which sell for incredibly high prices regardless of where it's sold to, since BG doesn't distinguish between vendors and simply gives an approximation of value.

It doesn't.
>>
>>49377546
But only if it makes us the little girl.
>>
>>49377603

>Calls it forgettable
>Spends the rest of the post talking about how that line has utterly ruined discussions of the game

Why are you still calling it minor and useless if it's had this strong of an effect? Now do you see why including that line was a horrible idea?
>>
>>49377504
It was bait.
They put it in solely because it would raise a few eyebrows and make a few /pol/ types REEE over it. Then, they could use it as a shield to deflect all criticism, EA style.

Might have worked if the game hadn't been bugged up the ass.
>>
>>49377632
>They put it in solely because it would raise a few eyebrows and make a few /pol/ types REEE over it. Then, they could use it as a shield to deflect all criticism, EA style.

I hate to say this, but Amber Scott is a true believer in the ideology she spews, the woman was also asked to write the first book of Wrath of the Righteous for Pathfinder, which was the first in the system's series to feature a trans-lesbian interracial couple and an interracial gay couple with the white twink partner suffering from drug abuse.

And beyond that, the book was a boring sloppy mess.
>>
>>49377625
It's only had that much of an effect because of "certain people" losing their shit over it.
>>
>>49377624
You'd have to buy premium version. Basic just change gender your charisma stays the same.
For additional fee you can get little/cute/hot girll version.
>>
>>49377612
That was never the point, the price of it is moot because there would only ever be one or two in circulation in the first place and therefore not a practical solution for an even statistically low number of people seeking it in the markets in the first place.
>>
>>49377664

You call them "certain people" yet they're apparently numerous enough to overshadow any conversation you try to have about the game.

Congratulations, that's the hallmark sign of the line being bad and it should have never been added in.
>>
>>49377669
Worth every penny. Especially if I can suck Mike's cock without any resistance.
>>
>>49377625

We're not responsible for what other people do, but we are responsible for our reactions. If Muslims the world over start chimping out and smashing cars because some guy in Florida said he might burn the Koran, I don't blame the guy for doing something to a book -- I blame the Muslims.

That's what the anti-tranny crowd is like. You're the radical Muslims of the video game world.
>>
>>49377707

Not numerous. Loud. You're loud fuckers.

A small minority, if triggered hard enough, can redirect the discussion on any site. You fuckers are everywhere.
>>
>>49377463
Potions, would be prohibitively expensive to even be the opposite sex for the span of a friendly conversations, the girdle of f/m IS highly impractical due to how impossible it would be for an NPC to find one in the first place.

And no, just because the child of BHAAL finds one in her/his quest does not mean everyone finds one.
>>
>>49377546
The real question is would you buy one of it was real?
>>
>>49375902
>In BG 2 we start getting power creep

It's a D&D game set in the forgotten realms setting. It's not power creep, it's accurate to source material. And comparing it to morrowind is retarded, they're completely different kinds of games.
>>
>>49377766

It's Forgotten Realms. If this doesn't steal my dick, something else will.
>>
File: 1448927649887.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1448927649887.png
13KB, 555x407px
>>49377738

Last I checked Muslims were a still-growing majority and have made decent headways into Western society, while the people who criticize Islam and radicalism are seen as racists or bigots.
>>
>>49375902
I loved BGII and hated ToB. Finished BGII twice (2002, 2014), ToB: never, and I tried... But everything suck in ToB, everything.
BGII really felt like the end of the journey, getting waifu and ruling over De Arnise property.
>>
>>49377750

And you're implying a loud minority is somehow a bad thing? Game companies, the media and the government listen to loud minorities all the time with open ears and open hearts.
>>
>>49376363

>Edwin never once gives us a hint of his romantic or sexual inclinations.

He wanted to fug Mazzy
>>
>>49375611
Fallout 2 and Planescape: Torment are already up there, as is Deus Ex. Who needs more than that?
>>
File: 1473192055827.jpg (1MB, 1294x806px) Image search: [Google]
1473192055827.jpg
1MB, 1294x806px
>>49377322
>Implying
What do Hillary Clinton and Tower 7 have in common?
Both collapsed on 9/11, and neither was hit by an airplane.
>>
>>49377766
No, the real question is why do you persistently delude yourselves into thinking you'd be able to find one to buy in the first place.
>>
>>49377765
It was a starter-level quest to hunt down a single ogre.
>>
>>49377778

> people who criticize Islam and radicalism are seen as racists or bigots

Is that supposed to be a counterargument? My statement is that a small group can make a big difference if they make enough noise, which includes accusations of bigotry and oppression. Muslims are a tiny minority in the United States, and don't even make up a plurality worldwide. They are absolutely a minority group.
>>
>>49377814
You will never have a qt3.142 nazi girl refuse to have sex with you.
>>
>>49377824
Starter-level quest for the Bhaalspawn yes. It's not a rite of passage for your regular joe blow level 0, AC 20 mung farmer.
>>
>>49377817
Because it only sells for 100 gold. Basic supply and demand. If the market wasn't already saturated with the things, you could sell it to some rich nobleman for thousands.

Also in pen and paper makes can just MAKE items.
>>
>>49377862
I want that woodlouse
>>
>>49377806
That's Korgan. And Mazzy was asking for it.
>>
>>49376270
I'm thinking this is a joke, although I can't be sure. I'm pretty pissed at what they did to the enhanced editions, just as they were getting less buggy, but I don't think it was that far.
>>
>>49377870
>finding the girdle of gender change
>not a rite of passage for newbie adventuring parties
>the girdle of gender change
That's exactly what it is. Baby's first cursed item.
>>
>>49376307
The Left isn't an organised conspiracy, though. They argue with themselves all the time and never get anything done.
>>
>>49376410
People don't want to tell SJWs to shut up, because they'll think they're being oppressed. Instead, we just pretend to agree with them until they leave us alone.
Also, liberal =/= SJW.
>>
>>49376502
3rd wave feminism is just cancer though. It uses Marxism and feminism as an excuse to treat men (and women who don't act as the SJWs tell them to) like dirt.

2nd wave feminism was best feminism.
>>
>>49377890
>If the market wasn't already saturated with the things

But it isn't, nor would it ever be. Sorry, the girdle of masculinity/femininity would not fix gender dysphoria in all of Faerun. If your contention is that markets are infallible indicators of the inherent value (and therefore availability/scarcity) we can have that conversation, but I'm unconvinced that a rare magical artifact selling for 100 gold in a computer game dictates that you can find them anywhere, on the virtue that it's "only 100 bucks in this singular interpretation of a small area of this entire campaign setting" it's a weak argument that isn't bolstered by fact.

>Also in pen and paper makes can just MAKE items.

Sorry, do you have source for that claim? It's been awhile since I've played 2nd edition aD&D.
>>
>>49376643
Everyone in politics is so black and white. This is why I hang out with pretentious philosophers - they look down on everyone equally because they see politics as below them.
>>
>>49378071
>do you have a source for that claim?

What the fuck do you mean a "source for that claim?" If I'm the GM of a tabletop game, I can put whatever magic items I make up in my game whenever I want to. That's one of the powers any GM of any RPG system ever has.
>>
>>49378097
Well that's silly, because you're saying "I disagree with your reasoned stance, so I can just change the rules, make an artifact commonplace and disregard the setting to prove you wrong, so nyah?"
>>
>>49377824

The ogre isn't the problem, it's the wolves right in front of him that always result in my TPKs on the way to the Friendly Arm.
>>
>>49378034

Why do you feel the need to oversimplify and exaggerate?

3rd wave isn't cancer. 2nd wave wasn't good. Both of them were terrible in some ways, okay in others.

2nd Wave is both "women can be doctors!" and Valerie Solanas' "Society for Cutting Up Men." 3rd Wave is both "porn is acceptable if all parties consent to it!" and "Check my made-up pronouns, shitlord!"

And 1st Wave included women who forced men to go off to die in the trenches during WWI, and helped subvert Western democracies in the name of communism. By death toll, feminists have gotten less dangerous as time goes by.

Anyone who tries to speak authoritatively and simply on feminism, particularly waves of feminism, is either an idiot or lying. It's more complicated than "3rd wave is bad" or "2nd wave had some valid points." Unless you can name which feminist authors whose ideas you're critiquing, your opinion is worthless.
>>
>>49377589
>Daily terror attacks
Still better than daily serf-rapings.
>>
>>49378071
I'm not necessarily talking about curing gender dysphoria, just switching your sex for fun. The girdle is instantaneous, non-invasive and reversible. No way there wouldn't be a market for it.
>>
>>49377766
Considering that I could take off the belt, it'd be a nice way to see if the grass is greener on the other side.

Though more than likely, becoming a girl wouldn't automatically make me pretty, since it's about shifting my gender, not my looks. I'd probably be a mannish looking woman.
>>
>>49378179
Good point, but the 2nd wave was the only wave that even came close to recognising that women should be equal, not superior, to men, in terms of social standing.
>>
>>49378250
I'm a feminine looking man, would it make me into a mannish looking woman?
>>
Call me crazy, but I actually liked Dragon Age: Origins. It wasn't quite as broad-scale as the Baldur's Gate games, but its attention to detail was amazing.
>>
>>49378273
No, you'd go from a feminine looking man to a feminine looking woman.

Whether that necessarily means you're cute is up to personal taste.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 276x280px
>>49377862
But you can always liberate her
>>
>>49375611
>90's graphics
>shitton of combat
>waifus
>lootwhoring
>branching dialogue choice with minimal impact on actual plot
Underrail fits the bill.
>>
>>49377589
I'm not sure you realise just how low the baseline is.

The reason Muslim extremists are doing terror attacks is that they don't have the resources to wage a proper war. The terrorism is unpleasant for those who happen to get killed by it, but it's not even on the same scale with how bad things used to be. In the bad old days, there'd have been a huge crusade with whole cities razed to the ground.

It is amazing to live in a world where there are people who aren't religious zealots.
>>
File: 1263853569254.gif (1MB, 291x260px) Image search: [Google]
1263853569254.gif
1MB, 291x260px
>>49378285

> Want to try to play DA:O
> Remember boring origin quests
> Remember Brecilian Forest
> Remember Redcliff Castle
> Remember the Deep Roads
> Remember the Fade
> Remember yellow-brown teeth and brown art style
> Remember terrible ruleset
> Remember that every other Dragon Age game is made after 2010, when Bioware's last good game came out
> Don't want to play DA:O anymore

Guess I'll play BG2 again.
>>
>>49378285
It got very boring to play very quickly. It made being a mage fairly fun in my opinion, but it's just a world I had difficulty getting invested in. I would have preferred a bit of a vaguer start, and to maybe not waste so much time with the initial runaround with the first few quests.
>>
>>49378620
The thing that bothered me most is that it was LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A DECENT LOOKING CHARACTER
>>
>>49376410
fellow liberal here. the little would-be maoists that comprise the majority of self-described 'leftists' and 'progressives' are not liberals by any definition of the word. there is nothing liberal about authoritarianism.

I didn't abandon liberal ideas; 'leftists' declared war on me for the sake of upholding the ideals of a circlejerking cult. they can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>49375746
Gygax Christ, when did alignment get so complicated? Aromantic? I don't need to know how my dwarf smells, dammit! He's a dwarf! Of course he smells!
>>
>>49380172
You're telling me. What's Androromantic? They like romantic poetry about males?
>>
>>49380506
Let's see...An Dro Romantic, so basically Drizzt on a hot date.
>>
>>49380625
Neat
>>
>>49376902
That's not even true. Not in the slightest.
>>
>>49376270
According to SJWs, or rather especially according to all the lonely males on 4chan, everyone is some shade of special snowflake that way yes.

To give you an idea, in two online games I'm in I'm the ONLY person that doesn't go around claiming he's some sort of trans something. It's completely off the actual population numbers, but because it's the internet and pissy people throw tantrums if you're some sort of evil privileged thing like "someone who doesn't utterly loathe the body they were born in" no one else will play with you because that wouldn't be tolerant of themselves somehow.
>>
File: hubgox.jpg (48KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
hubgox.jpg
48KB, 500x318px
>>49376270
it's less a chamber and more a hug-box.
>>
>>49376363
Nonbinary means you hate computers.
It's some politically correct way of saying luddite, because somehow we're supposed to think they're important and their opinions valuable.
>>
>>49375969
D:OS isn't a 'retroclone' in any sense of the word.
>>
>>49382903
You know how in the Spanish colonies, there were various levels of race? Something between white, various mixes, indigenous, and somewhere down near the bottom slaves? You can find pictures representing these classes, and showing how not only was race a social structure, but it was also a class structure - each race having a different level of wealth.

I know it's not a perfect parallel by any means, but I kind of see that sort of stuff happening with all these new pronouns, at least on the internet. No one will pay attention to you if you're at the bottom - absolutely normal, cisgender white male. But by adding a few pronouns in there, suddenly you've bumped yourself a bit farther up the pole - and some of these pronouns are basically 'I only care to have sex when I feel like it,' so it's not as if you're lying.
>>
>>49378285
It was the only Bioware game I ever played that I actually had fun playing, as opposed to wishing I could somehow glitch to the next story checkpoint.

Although warriors and rogues don't have access to important talents and decent gear until mid levels, and mages' effectiveness doesn't scale as quickly as monster stats. So for the first half of the game mages are awesome and warriors and rogues suck, then warriors and rogues become unstoppable while mages have to cheese and optimize in order to stay relevant. And enemy AI was straight out of BG games, you could dismantle most setpiece encounters just by using a bow to snipe instead of charging in like a mong. And gear was samey, boring and looked dumb. And the inner workings of the game were hidden so the character building bit was pointless, because you couldn't know what you were doing with the stats. And all party members were cringe incarnate. And it lasts 30 hours but takes 25 hours to get good. But still, the only Bioware game I ever played that I actually had fun playing.
>>
>>49383048
You're "not lying" but neither are politicians using evasive terminology.

That's a bad direction for the language. Things like pronouns exist to simplify or enhance the efficiency of communication. The 'resistance' to adding more isn't some "trans-hating discrimination" despite what CWC may scream. It's because new ones should only be added when they bring a positive wide-scale change to the language. The one we COULD use an addition to for example would be for the singular currently using "they", to help avoid confusion... but "xer" "zir" "hir"and all that other stupid crap helps nothing and improves nothing, it's no different from someone demanding you call them "the jet-black wing"

This is why pronouns remained nearly the same for so long in english. "Normal" isn't all bad no matter what 8th grader syndrome may tell them (and yes, I'm drawing THAT parallel). The "normality" that these people despise so much is a standard of measurement, one they're refusing to abide by.

Rather than being willing to say "well yes, I'm 1m and 92.18cm long", we're being told we're all-hitlers-combined (I do like that captain-planet term an acquaintance uses) for refusing to accept that someone wants us to have always known that they personally should be measured in "li and spans", and you're a complete bastard for not knowing that this other person MUST be identified with Cawnies or Dessiatins on weekends otherwise you are three kim-jongs. Somehow, you going "that looks to be a bit under 2m tall" is SOMEHOW oppressing them, at the least a "microaggression", and you are violating their safe space. With skin that thick their fucking heart's exposed to bloody alpha particles!

None of it is useful, or even helps anyone understand one-another better. And make no mistake if we ever got used to it, there would just be more pronouns - in fact they already DO do this, because once you're used to the term and many people use it, "it's a label".
>>
>>49375746
what is this bullshit
>>
>>49384340
50/50 satire or tumblr in action
>>
File: summons.png (459KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
summons.png
459KB, 640x480px
>>49375815
I hated BG when it first came out. The cheap deaths annoyed me and the bad pathfinding (its tied to CPU, back then it was nearly non-existent) infuriated me. I liked BG 2 from when I first played.

I've been playing a lot of BG 1 in the last few years though. And I've gotten to the point where I can beat it in under 6 hours, beat it without dying, beat it solo, etc. Once you master the mechanics it becomes obvious how everything is set up to facilitate you defeating particular challenges. Everything has an answer.

I kind of like it better than 2 now. 2 is truly filled with cheap deaths. There's something to be said about the fun that is had with high level wizardry though.

As for the OP, no. Modern games are clunky as fuck and obsessed with autistic MMO "balance" that sucks the fun, re-playability, and variety out of it. Remember Pillars of Eternity? What a mess.
>>
File: 1436810051419.jpg (307KB, 886x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1436810051419.jpg
307KB, 886x1136px
>>49375611
I'd argue Shadowrun: Dragonfall, even if it's not quite BG2, is a pretty good competition. Can't comment on HK since I haven't played it yet.
>>
>>49384727
Succeeds in being a fun, atmospheric RPG and a good game. Definitely the best of the more recent crop of isometric games. At being a 40+ hour epic with endless replayability? Not even on the table.
>>
>>49377504
Why do they put in any throwaway line? Because they wanted to.

>>49377707
They don't need to be numerous, just loud.

>>49377690
You know you only go to a few small parts of the Realms. Just because CHARNAME only encounters one, doesn't mean that there IS only one. And that doesn't change the fact that the Girdle is one of those cursed items that nevertheless has a definite, desirable for some use to it that would still make it be in high demand among the people who can afford it, which would drive up its cost to far, far more than 100 gp.

But it isn't driven up that high. It costs less than a suit of plate mail armor. This means that either there is no demand at all for the item - unlikely simply going by even conservative sex-identification trends - or that there's actually tons of the things out there, enough that the supply is more than enough to meet the demand.
>>
>>49384752
But there's actually a feature for playing missions other people have created. While arguably cheap and fanmade, it would mean you're not limited to the same world anymore.
>>
When I was young, I thought Aerie was the shit and Anomen was annoying as fuck.

Then I grew up.

Now I find Aerie to be by far the most annoying NPC in the game, and I realize just how interesting and deep Anomen's problems are, and how interesting he becomes regardless of how you interfere with his personal quest. He's a much deeper and more believable character than any of the other love interests (though Viconia is a close second).

Feels weird, man.
>>
>>49384505
Honestly Pillars was primarily screwed over by the disengagement system. There was some significant class power disparity, but the main problem was how the engagement-disengagement system led to a profoundly static combat system. You just parked Eder or some other tank in the doorway with +engagement bonuses and peppered everyone with ranged attacks and pixel-hunted with your AOE spells. Even if the story was interesting, the combat sucked all the joy out of playing.
>>
>>49384877
As a kid I also went with Aerie and hated Anomen. Now I prefer Viconia and probably hate Anomen even more
>>
>>49384932
I think the turning point for me was when I realized that all of his bravado is just to cover up how deeply insecure he is about absolutely everything. If you've never encouraged him to fail his test, you really should sometime. It's fascinating to watch him break apart.
>>
>>49384902
That certainly kills any opportunity for the combat system to support any on the fly tactics, yes. There is a fundamental problem with the way the classes were designed though. In Baldur's Gate, the game it purports to copy, every single class is busted and overpowered in its own way. This is what makes it fun. In PoE, nothing is allowed to do anything exciting. This is boring.

Also the items were designed around single digit percentage bonuses in a game where you would do average damage between 10-20. Don't know what they were smoking. Because everything is super vague and uninteresting. BG items are busted and cool.
>>
>>49384902
Yeah, they clearly wanted to get the whole attacks of opportunity thing down, but it really does take all of the non-class feature related movement out of the game and kind of makes it feel slow

I don't think the game is completely shit or anything, but they made a few calls with it that just added too much tedium (I mean half the fun of baldur's gate is how OP as fuck you can get)
>>
>>49384727
Hong Kong is alright. There's a lot more combat options, including more drone diversity and actual cyberweapons, but it doesn't have quite the driving force that DF did. Plus it's wordy as hell. The dialog-to-gameplay ratio is just way too high.

The modding scene got divided, too, when HK came out, because for the most part DF assets and HK assets aren't compatible. So there's no "one true edition" that all the UGC will work with. You've got separate DF and HK mods, and it sorta killed the community.
>>
>>49385070
Eugh, that sounds awful. You'd think they'd be compatible, if different in tone. Did they change the engine or something?
>>
>>49385136
They removed a bunch of the unused furniture and wallsets and whatnot, which is annoying but not intolerable, because most of it can be ported over without TOO much trouble. But it's an obstacle for new modders, and the new textures are a lot higher-res than the old ones (though it's not really noticeable unless you're OCD).

The main problem is that Unity codes music at a very low engine level, and they removed all the original SRR and SRDF music, replacing it with oriental-themed music. There's basically no way to fix that, unfortunately, so your options as a modder are to have oriental music or no music at all. The modding community had slowed down a lot since it took HK so long to come out, and those hurdles prevented it from really taking off again, since there was no way to make older SRR and DF mods truly compatible with HK.
>>
>>49385136
The short answer is yes, but there were also things like music files being restricted to the game and hong kong not supporting them that were also a part of of. As far as I know there really isn't much of an HK modding scene at all, which kind of sucks because I think it's kind of a better engine for the playing the game side of things
>>
Mask of the Betrayer is actually good.
A shame that it's a direct follow-up to NWN2, which is both shitty and unfinished.
>>
File: Swordcoast.gif (473KB, 639x933px) Image search: [Google]
Swordcoast.gif
473KB, 639x933px
>>49375611
Forget BG2, when will see a game on par with BG1? Few games capture that same murderhobo feel anymore, with that rags-to-riches progression taking your party from the smallest and the possibility of death (but on the flip side, a large enough NPC cast to mitigate it).
>>
>>49378398
Are you referring to undertale? Because that shitfest has no waifus.
>>
>>49378071
>Sorry, do you have source for that claim? It's been awhile since I've played 2nd edition aD&D.
Sure you can.
You need 12 level wizard 100gp and 2+1d8 days of work.

http://www.purpleworm.org/rules/
use index and search for "enchant an item spell".

But for spell to be permanent you need to use 8th level spell
>>
>>49385956
No, Underrail is an RPG that's like a cross between 90s Fallout and Metro 2033.
>>
>>49375746
these word can someone please kindly translate them?
>>
>>49378228
>The girdle is instantaneous, non-invasive and reversible.
>reversible
A wish only has a 50% chance of restoring your original sex. And the belt comes with a 10% chance of neutering you, too.

Girdle of Femininity/Masculinity: This broad leather band
appears to be a normal belt, but, if buckled on, it will immediately
change the sex of its wearer to the opposite gender. It then loses all
power. There is no sure way to restore the character’s original sex,
although there is a 50% chance a wish might do so, and a powerful
being can alter the situation. In other words, it takes a godlike creature
to set matters aright with certainty. Ten percent of these girdles
actually remove all sex from the wearer.

>>49385453
Icewind Dale was the better D&D game.
>>
File: 20081015.gif (25KB, 600x263px) Image search: [Google]
20081015.gif
25KB, 600x263px
>>49386054
So thinking within the rules, 16 level wizard can make one item per day 2 if he is evoker or enchanter.
High level wizards get a big payment for their time so it should not be as affordable as BG prices it.

But wizard with correct fetish could spam enchantment for shit and giggles cause why not?

So in the end there is as much of such items as plot demands
>>
>>49386173
This is why I walk away from every game where our first batch of loot involves an unidentified belt.
>>
>>49375611

No
>>
>>49388078
Well, hopefully. The game was terrible.
>>
>>49378071
>be woman in male body
>learn about the girdle, travel far and wide, eventually get one
>put it on, change, holy shit yes I'm finally a full woman
>start identifying as male
>tfw girdle switched gender identity as well
>>
File: tumblr_lzt5mvwuLy1qzj9bdo1_1280.jpg (135KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzt5mvwuLy1qzj9bdo1_1280.jpg
135KB, 788x1024px
>>49376192
>http://ladyxaxa.tumblr.com/post/96452678529/i-cant-seem-to-find-anyhting-about-why
Please, could someone exterminate tumblr? Thanks.
>>
>>49375746
>based Korgan is the only normal one

Though DESU it makes sense Jan is Lithoromantic, I mean who doesn't love rocks?
>>
>>49388647
A sufficiently powerful psion could probably fix that.
Too bad they're all brain-eating jerks.
>>
>>49388647
but it's still OK anon, because deep down every man wants to be the woman

Because it's easier
>>
So I just installed this. How do I use magic to break the lock? And why can't I tell others to break the lock?
>>
>>49375611

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("boot01",6)
>>
File: dwarven_body_pillow.jpg (65KB, 295x600px) Image search: [Google]
dwarven_body_pillow.jpg
65KB, 295x600px
>>49388957
Just fucking stop reading tumblr you dumb shit
Nobody is forcing you to google every word you find on the internet and click through the results until you find something that offends you
>>
>>49377152
SJWs aren't left-leaning. They're like Trumpers - they've thrown themselves off the ship and are trying to drag you down with them.
>>
File: Baldur's Bate.jpg (37KB, 845x231px) Image search: [Google]
Baldur's Bate.jpg
37KB, 845x231px
>>49375705
>>49375746
>>
>>49389158
>>
File: 6x66XxH.jpg (53KB, 868x376px) Image search: [Google]
6x66XxH.jpg
53KB, 868x376px
>>49389165
>>
>>49389095
I don't need to do that, because I'm always offended either way.

>>49389098
>the very power struggle between social classes is caused by mispronounciation of pronouns of non-binary people.
>Karl Marx, the Capital
>>
>>49377254
Besides, he's evil. And the narrative can't have that. All evil characters (Korgan) must be cisgendered heterosexual males.
>>
>>49389176

The joke here is that Amber Scott's widely considered a joke by most people, all the content she makes is terrible, and the only reason she continues to get work is gaming nepotism.
>>
>>49389382
>only reason she continues to get work is gaming nepotism
wot?
>>
>>49389158
>>49389165

This is the game you guys are always saying is the coolest shit ever? It looks like SJW schlock.
>>
>>49389324
Korgan is worse than evil. He's unattractive. Viconia and Edwin are also evil, but they're good looking so they get a pass.
>>
>>49389423
That's from the newest expansion made by Beamdog
>>
>>49389401

In much the same way Hollywood is dominated by Jews because they recruit their own, Amber Scott gets work in liberally-minded groups because she represents their ideals.

As I said, classic nepotism; she is hired because she is "in the right circle." Hence why she was also a writer for Paizo, which is infamously known for their agenda.
>>
>>49389452

Is the rest of the game like this?
>>
>>49376022
>option 18
Every Time..
>>
>>49389466
The expansion? It's varying degrees of "i only got hired to write this because i know people". The originals are good
>>
>>49389514
Honestly though some of writing always read like bad fanfiction. Remember the romance chats in BG2?
>>
>>49389577
>romance
I dunno what you expected
>>
>>49389514

But does the main character have a set personality? Because the way your options are set up make it seem like your character has some solid, confirmed ideals and personality traits.

Or is that the writers simultaneously pushing an agenda while being incapable of even fathoming the mindset of those outside their circle?
>>
>>49389188
>I'm always offended either way
Never mind then, you do belong on tumblr.
>>
>>49389605
See >>49389176
>>
>>49375969
who is the barefoot girl in the middle?
>>
>>49389628

The fuck? How hasn't this woman gone the way of Anthony Burch?

She's even got the "I'm ugly and unlovable so I take it out on the internet trolls who keep me from getting a boyfriend" look, Jesus.
>>
>>49389605
In the original game, you can usually choose from multiple DIFFERENT options, instead of multiple same options. A lot of major decisions have the usual video game moral choice problems of not really offering a lot of nuance between the good choice and the evil choice, and the good choice being always objectively better, but you still get a lot of leeway in what type of guy you want to be.
>>
>>49389423
Clarification: The original Baldur's Gate 1&2 are deserved classics. They got remakes called Enhanced Editions by Beamdog, which changed quite a bit, from engine to rules (they updated the edition of BG1) to plot/characters to make them more "appropriate for modern audiences", i.e. more SJW-ish. The Enhanced Editions are usually considered vastly inferior to the originals.
>>
>>49375611
jesus christ, those pictures hit me in the feels. especially Imoen.
>>
>>49376363

>Never played with Jan, can't comment

I bet you don't even remember that time when the turnip golem he was building ran amok. Y'see, it was back before the time of troubles when his uncle, Dzhan Featherfoot ended up having an infestation of cranial rats...
>>
But as far as fictional waifus go, imagine for a moment that one of the three women were real.

Which one of them would you honestly choose? Assuming that they were willing to enter a relationship with you the person?

Which of the original three would you rather pick?
>>
>>49389943

Viconia, probably.

Aerie is basically your typical airheaded college student that won't shut up about how daddy touched her.
>>
>>49389657

Some people in this world just need to die, and she's one of them.
>>
>>49389943
Viconia. Freak in the bedroom, gorgeous looking, smart and vicious to speak with, what's not to love? We'd fight all the time, but it'd be so worth it.
>>
>>49389780
Actually, Beamdog weren't allowed to change a single piece of text for the enhanced editions, or remove anything
>>
>>49386087
I've been kind of looking at that one, but it seems complicated.
>>
I never played an evil party in BG mainly because of Imoen. The game's supposedly scripted that, no matter what you do, Imoen won't leave your party. You can murder people left and right and you know she finds it despicable, but she'll stick with you mainly because she's got nothing else. She got mindraped by Irenicus, she's barely ever smiling (in hare in-game picture). I just couldn't fucking make her suffer through charname being a bastard.
>>
I'm actually a fan of the idea of romancing Imoen, but certainly not the way a certain mod of ill-repute did it. It could start with. I think it could be done more like in Torment, ending at their mutual acknowledgment of how deeply they care for eachother, always circling the area between sibling love and romantic love, with no actual resolution.
>>
>>49390797
Well it's not like they're truly siblings, just born with an aspect of a god's shattered soul. Hence the only reason it makes sense you can play an elf or dwarf and it's not weird that your "sister" is a filthy human.
>>
>>49376738
you're not right-leaning. you're just a conservative, maybe a nationalist. being on the right part of political spectrum used to be about believing in personal freedom. certainly, people should be free to choose to live in whatever place they want. the real problem is with the socialism and welfare system apparent in eu. you really think millions of sand niggers would want to enter germany if they were expected to find a job and a place to live by themselves, instead of everything being handed to them?

not to get too much off topic, what would be the political beliefs of each BG/BG2 NPC? we know Nalia is a commie.
>>
>>49389625
>implying 4chan isn't offended autism central
>>
>>49377806
Tried to impress Viconia, failed miserably. Also hit on by Minsc after the B.. Lich transformation.
>>
>>49390967

Nalia isn't just *any* commie, she's the sheltered upper-middle class white girl version of communism.

The kind that thinks wealth should be distributed to the poor because she's never actually felt the sting of seeing the bottom of her coin-purse. Viconia was absolutely right, the poor should be seen as a warning, not a righteous cause.
>>
>>49389780
You mean I'm going to find shit like that as I keep playing?

Goddamn, I thought the Enhanced Edition just meant some new portraits and that cutie wild mage.
>>
>>49375746
I ONCE MET A RED WIZARD OF THAY.._.
>>
>>49375611
Will there ever be another piece of fanart that has sameface on par with that picture?

God-tier game though.
>>
>>49376363
>- Edwin never once gives us a hint of his romantic or sexual inclinations.
He hits on several characters. "I have left countless concubines gasping under my erotic onslaught", is one of his best lines.
>>
>>49376933
Technically, it's false, since schizophrenia isn't the same as multiple personality disorder.
>>
>>49378034
What is it about feminism that is marxist, anyway? Maybe I'm uneducated and cynical, but this seems to me like cheap american rhetorics, where you associate things with communism to make them seem evil. Kind of like how feminists call everything rape.
>>
>>49391763
Probably something about how it involves being considerate of how one's actions may affect others, which is practically the same thing. At least according to the kind of person who blames feminism for all the evils of the world and assumes any argument that reminds them of it is wrong by default.
>>
>>49375746
what the fuck is an aroflux
that sounds like some horrifyingly unbalanced splatbook class
>>
File: consider the following.png (164KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
164KB, 500x332px
>>49391763
I know little about feminism, but I know a bit of the basis of marxist theory.

For one, marxism has roots in ideas of equality - everyone should be equal, have the same basic rights, that sort of thing. The parallels there are more than obvious. Marxism also wants the government to take care of a lot of things, but I doubt feminism cares about something similar.

There's also an idea of stages of history, and that all the various kinds of governments are slowly progressing towards communism. That could easily be paralleled by ideas of social rights - women slowly obtaining more and more rights and social equality. The idea of a thesis vs. an antithesis could also be applied - for Marx it was the proletariat and the bourgeoisie, but for feminists it could be as simple as women and men.

Now, I'm obviously not an expert - I have only a cursory knowledge of any of this - but it's rather easy to apply the label of 'marxist' to just about any movement that desires social or political change.
>>
>>49392790
The core of marxism is equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity. That's the problem.
>>
>>49389943

> Girlfriend has white hair
> Conventionally attractive, but with weird coloration due to hair dyes
> Dominant in public, but secretly craves someone to take her by the reins
> Is mean to me just to see my reaction
> Calls me "male" a lot
> Constantly trolls people
> Doesn't like being told what to do
> Dislikes children and disabled people
> Won't let me kill spiders

I think I'm already dating Viconia.

>>49391763

Marxism divides the world into haves and have nots. It's purely binary, zero-sum thinking -- in order for something to be valued, its opposite must be denigrated. If something is considered normal, its inverse must be abnormal. Under traditional Marxism, oppression based on things like race and ethnicity and gender and language are proxies for class oppression, wherein the haves are oppressing the have-nots, and if we created an equal, socialist state, there would be no oppression. Later waves of Marxism bundled up these different types of oppression into a system that some call the kyriarchy, although others are content to call it the racist, capitalist, sexist, imperialist dominant culture, and add new adjectives denoting bigotry as new forms of bigotry are discovered.

Most feminists (not all, but most) come from an intellectual tradition of seeing things through that lens, albeit focused mostly on gender. They believe that women are the have-nots of the world, and that society must be restructured in order to impose equality.

> t. Every fucking humanities course I took in college had a component on critical theory.
>>
>>49392918
Thanks, I was genuinely curious. That still sounds like a pretty weak connection to me, though.
>>
Are there any rpgs out soon/recently? Only ones I know of are Original Sin 2 and Tyranny

I hope Tyranny will be good, but after Pillars of Eternity, who knows anymore
>>
>>49392825
That's why Marx wrote: from each exactly the same and to each exactly the same.

Also, call me back about "equal opportunities" once your model proposes abolishing inheritance.
>>
>>49393126
>everyone should have equal opportunity to improve their lot in life
>except my family, they should just get everything for free
The bourgeois are the worst.
>>
>>49392918

An extension of the previous remarks: binary thinking and deconstruction of binaries necessitates sorting men into a superior category and women into an inferior category. Since so much of literature and culture is written for and by men, praising virtue and denigrating softness and effeminacy, women must therefore be in the oppressed category. For deconstructionists, there's no such thing as separate but equal -- everything must be measured with respect to its opposite.

The problem with this is, from a logical reasoning standpoint, it's bullshit.

But then again, that's why I'm in business strategy and not academia.

>>49393056

It's not weak, because almost all academic feminists read Marx. They'll tell you that Marx was a feminist, and if they're 2nd wavers or more they might even employ Marxist language to describe prostitution and pornography, describing the alienation of labor within a capitalist system.

Modern feminism (as of the 19th century) and communism are different movements, but they're not separate ones. One focuses on the class divide, and uses/foments identity politics as a method of drawing people in and building coalitions. The other focuses on identity politics alone. For communists, a socialist world-state is the goal, and identity politics are a method. For feminists, identity politics are both the goal and method.

Workers of the World, Unite versus Women of the World, Unite. You don't have to squint to see the connection.

Feminism hasn't always been that way. You see a lot of women like Abigail Adams and Catherine de Sienne working within a traditionalist/conservative framework before the 1800s, and even today you have pro-life feminists and people like Camille Paglia and Christina Hoff Sommers critiquing modern feminism from a non-Marxist angle.

But for the most part, the dominant philosophy within feminism is a Marxist one.
>>
>>49393126

> In a higher phase of communist society, after the enslaving subordination of the individual to the division of labor, and therewith also the antithesis between mental and physical labor, has vanished; after labor has become not only a means of life but life's prime want; after the productive forces have also increased with the all-around development of the individual, and all the springs of co-operative wealth flow more abundantly—only then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be crossed in its entirety and society inscribe on its banners: From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs!
-- Karl Marx, Critique of the Gotha Program

You were saying?
>>
>>49389805
The moment where Jan and Chaarname team up to fuck Viconia about is the best banter moment in the game, with the possible exception of Jan finding out that the lewd verse he discovered in a vandalised prayer book was actually written by Keldorn.
>>
>>49389943
>Aerie: constant, neverending whining
>Jaheira: constant, neverending nagging
>Viconia: actual cannibal shia lebouf

Can't I just date Mazzy or something? Her whole knight/squire dynamic with Valygar is endearing as fuck.
>>
>>49393234
>From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs!
One problem with this is that people frequently do not realize the distinction between wants and needs.
>>
>>49393276

Communists don't realize the distinction between "your money" and "my money." Why should they understand between "want" and "need"?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470533161732.jpg (30KB, 552x288px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470533161732.jpg
30KB, 552x288px
>>49393234
It was sarcasm, m8ey
>>
>>49393260
>cannibal
U wot, m8
>>
>>49393290
>money
Holy fuck, look at this counterrevolutionary

>meanwhile capitalists don't get the distinction between private property and private wealth
>>
>>49393260

Dude, actual cannibal means she will happily gobble your cock like its a prized slice of filet mignon.

She'll go hog wild on that dick, centuries of Drow training in the erotic arts, etc.
>>
>>49393397
But the pleasure is one time, and will only last ten seconds before the pain starts.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.