[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The old wizard looks at you, calls you a retard and suggests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>The old wizard looks at you, calls you a retard and suggests you kill yourself to help everyone else.
>>
>>49374818

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGZZPRgQd0o
>>
File: ribbonnobully.jpg (32KB, 243x311px) Image search: [Google]
ribbonnobully.jpg
32KB, 243x311px
Why are wizards always so mean.
>>
>>49374818
Pfft haha no way his Suggest spell gets through my will save!
>>
>>49374818
>Trusting the word of a scheming manipulator of sorcery
>>
>Little shits bumrush a meeting not meant for them
>First notable thing they do in the wizard's presence is alert every fucker living in Moriah to intruders
Nah, Pippin had that comment coming.
>>
>>49375391

>Moriah
>>
>>49374818
>"Okay."

Bet five gold he doesn't think I'll do it. Little does he know I'm gullible enough to take his reprimand at face value.
>>
lets be honest here. pippin is a fucking retard.
>>
>>49378814
Thats his character. He was the youngest of the group and a total shit.

However he is the reason Merry and him survived being captured. Which led to them running into Treebeard. Which led to the Ents going to war. Which led to Rohan not getting DPed into oblivion. Which led to Sauron's defeat.
>>
>>49375645
Duwang
>>
>>49375391
>not reading the books

Merry and Pippin didn't crash the meeting, Sam did.

And Gandalf supported the idea of Merry and Pippin going because he understood that loyalty and friendship are some of the best weapons against Sauron
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.