[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 47

File: New flake sheet 1 JOKE.jpg (4MB, 1801x5825px) Image search: [Google]
New flake sheet 1 JOKE.jpg
4MB, 1801x5825px
Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!
Last Thread: >>49260066

Eeeeeeethuurrrrr

Writefagging last time: >>49299052

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder. And the old snowsheets are under "Snowstorm sheets" > "1- ALL FLAKE SHEETS."

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
Unless that's too gay.

>Current Repository
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-bqTtfMpEHWVUI5dURzakE4VWc
>>
Posting a quick reminder to whoever is updating the repo now:

>>49310781
>>
>>49330668
Ajani, you so based

>>49332121
Fun fact:

I've been keeping the repo update for my own sake, but recently my computer did a reset and lost all of my chrome presets. And I can't remember my login information. So I can't access my own repo.

Fuck.
>>
>>49332242
Rest in peace, old Repo.

Hey, that's not a bad excuse for a Snowstorm 3 right there. Maybe have it coincide with Kaladesh? I know people have flakes that they would want to carry over, but you could toss all the inactive dead weight guilt-free. And maybe the impossible dream of a new OP collage could become a reality.
>>
>>49332331
>>49332242
do we still have an accessible repo? 'cause if not then we WILL have to rebuild a new repo.
>>
>>49332353
Oh yes. The one in the OP is mine, I believe, which still functions.
>>
>>49332392
then eh. as far as I care, when I'm interested in a flake I find it in the repo. If I don't care about the flakes, I just scroll past them. The only reason I can see people wanting a new storm is because old flakes are clogging everything up, but the easiest way to get past that is to clog it up with your own shit. If people like it, they'll use it more. If they don't, they'll be very vocal about it.
>>
>>49331864
It's basic language learning. You learned English right? You can tell the difference between "TEAR a piece of paper" and "Shed a TEAR", right? You just have to learn how "æ" is pronounced.

And "aether" doesn't help with telling you it's pronounced "ee-thur".

>>49331867
No it's "ee-thur". It's an old English word that people thought mystical shit was made out of. You can look it up on dictionary.com and they will pronounce it for you if you don't believe me.
>>
>>49332508
>english
Sure you mean greek, don't you.
>>
>>49332508
The problem is that it looks like an A with a built in E after it.
It doesn't look like EA it looks like AE
TEAR a piece of paper vs Shed a TEAR" doesn't mean much when it looks more like ShantAE
>>
Does it make me a cuck if I want to see Emrakul brutally corrupt my waifu before handing her back to me?
>>
>>49332586
You're among friends.
>>
>>49332586
>Not having a waifu that can be corrupted and slutted up.
It's like you hate fun. Who's your waifu?
>>
>>49332708
I can be down for that, just without the two heads and the tentacles and the chanting...
>>
>>49332754
>Not wanting to be tentacled.
The rest is okay to not like though, I guess.
>>
File: Tereza Flake Sheet.png (3MB, 2114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Tereza Flake Sheet.png
3MB, 2114x1600px
Here's my flake, going for an Eastern European/ Ghostly theme.
It's ambiguous whether she's actually harbouring the spirit of her late sister, or whether it's all in her head.

Not greatly familiar with planeswalking and fairly new to the scene, I'll write up the Flake Plane for Reissgrad if there's interest, or if I think she'd ever go back home to raise some hell.

The next step from here is to fill out a Flake Bio page, but I'd love some comments.
>>
>>49332708
Requiem Angel

I feel like at this level of autism, I might as well make a snowflake walker.
>>
>>49332785
It's in.
>>
>>49332586
I like the idea of Emrakul doing it just because she sincerely wants to improve your sex life.

>I THOUGHT YOU'D ESPECIALLY APPRECIATE THE insert your fetish here because Emrakul can read your mind.
>>
>>49332785
I was a bit unsure at first but the part about her sister trying to hunt her down at the end took me by surprise, and in a good way. I am sold, iz gud.
>>
File: Tereza.jpg (42KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
Tereza.jpg
42KB, 600x413px
>>49332785

*Note that it is the planeswalker who is new, I've been playing for a number of years now. Interesting to imagine how she'd duel using my various decks.

I will be filling out the spooky kink sheet also. Erotic asphyxiation.
>>
>>49332875
I'd fuck her while leaving her red in the face.

Got a f-list?
>>
File: 1460047794936.jpg (297KB, 744x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460047794936.jpg
297KB, 744x1000px
>>49332826
>>49332856

Appreciate it chaps. I'll finish going through reading the flakes I recognise the names of in the repository.
>>
>>49332779
I mean, I like tentacles as much as the next faggot. But Emrakul takes it too far.
>>
>>49332826
>>49332121

When you get a chance, please.
>>
This week got a little crazy for ol' Ice Age.

I'll get things moving again before the night is over.
>>
>>49332331
>>49332353
I'm trying really, really hard to get back in.

Life is suffering.
>>
>>49332785
One-in-three chance of being a new Vronak identity, and a rather carefully planned one at that.

I'll remain cautious.
>>
>>49333222
Done, my man.
>>
maybe we should start a NEW snowstorm and put NEW flakes in it
>>
>>49333315
Thanks for putting in the updated writefagging! I'm still seeing the old sheet in there, though. Oh, and you can go ahead and trash the old version of that writefagging, by the way.
>>
>>49333498
Hmm. Should be fixed now.
>>
>>49333535
Perfect! New sheet's in. Thanks a bundle.
>>
File: Tereza Geistwalker.jpg (41KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Tereza Geistwalker.jpg
41KB, 375x523px
>>49332785
Made a card, obviously I'm not fantastic at costing or correct formatting, but I think a weaker plus ability and stronger minuses fits.
>>
>>49332544
English is a multitude of adopted words and rules. Æther has been used in the English language for hundreds of years. So, yes I do indeed mean English.

>>49332566
Again, "aether" doesn't fix this so called problem.

>>49333478
But, why? We can just keep this storm and add new flakes to it.
>>
>>49333998
>But, why? We can just keep this storm and add new flakes to it.
Clutter
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2114x1600px
I really hate doing two flakes in one week. But, thanks to the Masterrace Series being spoiled literally a day after I post a flake, I'm going to post this one before someone beats me to the idea.
>>
>>49334015
You act like a week's worth of adding won't clutter it anyhow.
>>
>>49333998
It solves the "How the fuck do we translate this ugly outdated cookey letter to other languages problem.
>>
>>49334026
>R/U
>plays all five gearhulks
How?
>>
>>49334038
Anon...there's a difference between a week's worth of flakes, and about 6 months worth of flakes. It's a lot of flakes. My original repo was over 900 files. There's a lot of shit going on there, and it can be hellishly intimidating for a new person to get into.
>>
>>49334026
>>49334070
And THERE'S the Vronak. I was wondering why his troll self was being so quiet
>>
>>49334064
No it doesn't. As it being translated in any language is still literally "æther". It's not a word that has synonyms or translations.
>>
>>49334026
>fat stack of Kaladesh goodstuff artifacts
>some are outside of colors

Less problematic:
>super awkward character art
>spelling needs work
>>
>>49334070
They are constructs. Primarily not being cast but summoned through aether vial.

>>49334088
Meh. I've been around and maxes some posts. And done some behind the scenes posting with a couple of particular anons. Whatcha need of me?
>>
>>49334134
What is spelled incorrectly?
>>
>>49334026
One spell of each color yet he is red-blue, even when his personality doesn't fit the combination. This character is your laziest yet.

This is my only response to any post about this character.
>>
>>49334121
I imagine that it has to do with characters and phonetics. Magic is printed in languages that don't use a Roman alphabet, so not using the version where the letters are spliced together would allow for you to spell it out using phonetic characters in those languages.

>>49334171
Not many to be honest, but the one that draws the eye is the blundered first line under the "What are they up to now?" section. "hoping"
>>
>>49334121
Yeah, and to most languages that would be as stupid as leaving all the Japanese names in Kamigawa in Kanji.
It only makes sense to languages that use the roman alphabet, and even then it's outdated and dead so even a lot of those roman alphabet speakers are left with a stupid letter that doesn't have grammatical rules associated with it in the modern day.
>>
>>49334206
You say it's your only comment on the character, yet your statement leave so many questions. How does he not for in Izzet colors? And again, artificers tend to get around mana usage in colors they don't use. Thus, aether vial.

>>49334208
Those languages tend to have characters for the word aether. Just like the Chinese Zodiac uses it.

Well shit. You're absolutely right. I didn't even catch that. Possibly due to my typing fast and autocorrect not finding it as a mistype.
>>
>>49334206
I love how you tell him "flaws" in his character and leave off with "I won't explain my claims".
>>
So, on to more interesting topics.

Do we have any updates from Ice Age yet?
>>
>>49334505
see>>49333258
>>
>>49334517
Ah, right. Hope things are okay on his end.
>>
>>49334026
my main concern is that you have him either inventing each of these things that are so rare that most CANON planeswalkers have never seen them, or have him having seen each of them, and understanding them from either a cursory glance or exceptionally small timeframe and understanding them well enough to summon a copy of them that can work. and if so many (all, let's be real here) of his spells and artifacts are from Kaladesh, why is his favourite plane New Phyrexia?
sum up: he doesn't have a specified power for why he has so many high-level artifacts or and understanding of such high-level artifacts beyond "he's been doing this since he was a kid," and his fave plane doesn't make sense given his spell sheet. Neither does his name, honestly.

also the jetpack. why does he have a jetpack, because it was in the picture? because if that's the case, you could have just NOT used a picture of The Rocketeer.
>>
>>49334565
Alrighty. These artifacts aren't exactly specified in lore to be "rare". These are also Kaladeshi representations of these artifacts, meaning that multiple planes have created the same things. Possibly even hinting at Planeswalkers from Kaladesh have seen these artifacts, made their own, and entered them during various fairs.

His favorite plane being Mirrodin / New Phyrexia primarily due to it being heavily an artifact driven plane and having Darksteel upon it.

Why would he need some super power to have artifacts? Are you thinking he needs some kind of "analysis vision" to go with his mechanical genius?

What's wrong with his name? It has Indian origins. Just like most native Kaladeshi.

One, I like the Rocketeer. Fantastic movie and comics. Two, why do the Izzet's Wee Dragonauts fly around by shit strapped to their back? Anywho, this is the plane where these shenanigans are plausible. So, why not take advantage of their artifice / aether-esque steampunk style?
>>
>>49334565
Nish, do not reply to him, it'll just feed him.
>>
>>49334736
Different person, but I want to field a couple of things

"Analysis vision," isn't what's being discussed here. It's the idea that you need at least some level of familiarity with something in order to conjure up an aether copy of it, and you probably need some working knowledge of it if you want it to work/do the things that it is capable of.

The other thing is that you should leave Wee Dragonauts out of this because they are amazing and have nothing to do with the argument that you were responding to. They don't need your junk, they just want to float around on their powered up storm-kites.
>>
File: image.png (467KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
467KB, 500x500px
>>49334818
This post just feeds me.

Feed Me. Feed Me, Seymour!
>>
>>49334736
by virtue of being "Masterpieces," it's expected that these things would be rare. I can't walk down the street and buy a Von Gogh painting; I can buy a cheap knockoff, but even that's not something I can just come across on a midday walk.

if he likes New Phyrexia because it's heavily driven by artifacts and has darksteel, Kaladesh is his homeplane and is heavily artifact-driven. It also has the added bonus of not trying to kill him and/or carve his spark out of his still-living body.

I assume that if he's able to just summon these masterworks willy-nilly, he'd need to be able to comprehend how they work at the very least. That would take a long time for the gearhulks, and even longer for things like the Sol Ring or Mana Crypt. I mean hell, the original flavour for the Mox Opal implied that it was so rare it had never touched the surface of Mirrodin.

Devon is one of the whitest names I've ever heard. Rohan much less so, since it's actually a Hindi name, but it's also an Irish name. So still pretty white.

I was mostly questioning the jetpack because I wanted to know the "why" behind that particular picture. there's better ones of The Rocketeer.

>>49334818
not gonna get better if we don't talk to him about why his flakes are bad. by actually talking to him, we can say that at least we tried.
>>
>>49334862
We've been trying for literally six months.

It doesn't work.
>>
>>49334837
So, you're just bypassing the whole "these are Kaladesh creations" aspect of my comment. Okay. I'm not going to rebuttal. Just re-read that section of the post and you'll have your answer.
>>
>>49334862
We have tried, multiple times.
>>
>>49334882
>Point out that I'm a different Anon and only wanted to field a couple of things
>You get salty when I don't go after your whole post

Boy oh boy.
>>
Well, that confirms it.

>>49332785 is Vronak. Sad but true.
>>
>>49334915
Unfortunately not, I am a different anon, will trip if need be.

I have been busy coming up with the foundation for Reissgrad (Plane).

Toying with the idea of a "Creature Types used in Combination" theme, for example a Pious Knight recieving a bonus if you have a Cleric, etc.

I'd also like to have Fae as a green, woodland sprite race, but I'm not sure if there's a precedent for fairies in that colour.

I think in the end it will come out looking something like a Westeros/Innistrad mashup..
>>
>>49334994
See, but you putting on a trip doesn't matter unless the anon posting as vronak also trips at the same time, which is unlikely, because he hates being able to be filtered.
>>
>>49334862
Shit, I'll sell you a "Von Gogh" painting right now. Name your price.
You mean "van Gogh".

I think you are thinking of Devin.

Devon isn't afraid of dying. Hell, if he wasn't a Planeswalker, he'd have died during the time when his spark ignited. And he has a fascination of the living artifacts from Mirrodin / New Phyrexia.

And the masterworks are literally Kaladeshi artifacts. Meaning more than likely they were replicated by Planeswalkers and entered in their fairs. A plane that literally does this for their form of entertainment. So, Devon would have had the opportunity to study them.

There wasn't any that I saw more fitting in the representation of the Rocketeer without seeming too much of a period piece. If you'd like to present a better one, I'm more than willing to consider it.
>>
>>49334892
I'm not salty anon. Just pointing out that you skipped the wntire answer to your problem.

>>49334915
This is what.., the sixth person to be claimed as being me? Cute.

>>49335012
Keep trying to pull that rabbit out of a hat. Perhaps it'll turn your neckbeard into a real wizard beard.
>>
>>49335012
Well I can't convince you one way or the other so I'm just going to carry on with Tereza, suspect or not.
>>
>>49335012
Tereza can't be Vronak, look at the sheet. No ugly font, backstory makes sense, preferred spell-list isn't just "A bunch of controversial good shit."
She didn't even put Geist of Saint Taft as one of her favorite spells where as Vronak would with the excuse "My flake s the guy who trained him" or something equally as stupid.
>>
>>49335162
I would not. I only had two flakes ever use legendary summons. Just two. And say what you want about me or my flakes, I think pure just jelly about how much attention I get. Even when it has nothing to do with my flakes. People just tend to throw shit storms my way for no reason. However great it is watching people bash my shit for no other reason than to try and irk me. It really just seems like a sad waste of their time and devotion.
>>
File: 1453920160893.jpg (351KB, 1754x809px) Image search: [Google]
1453920160893.jpg
351KB, 1754x809px
>>49335162
That was inexplicably touching.
To be perfectly honest, I made the spell list before I made the character. I just love all those cards, and spirits in general.
>>
>>49334994
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?type=+[Fae]||subtype=+[Fae]&color=|[G]
Plenty of precedent for green fae.
>>
>>49335428
Brilliant, thank you
How do most flakes begin/meet another walker?

Once she's a fair amount more fleshed out and is back on her feet somewhat after her ordeal, I think Tereza would definitely appreciate learning a thing or two about planeswalking from somewhere or other.

Currently doing some casual spirit raising on Innistrad.
>>
>>49335579
As long as your walker's characterization is clear enough, just ask a writefag to include your walker in a story. It was a great joy of mine to see my character flourish by different people's pens, back during þe first snowstorm.
>>
>>49334994
There's actually not a modern precedent for green fae. They've been put in blue for a while now. The green fae on that list are a lot older before it was decided they don't fit green color pie.
Put simply if it uses the old card frames, it might be too old to count without modern precedent. Sorry about that.
>>
>>49335746
Though I don't feel like woodland sprites, small folk and slavic nature gods being in green is that much of a stretch, even without appearing in a modern set.

I suppose I can achieve what I'm aiming for using Spirits and Elementals.
>>
>>49335829
It'd be best. Green doesn't get small things that can fly, so they went dryads and the like for green, and gave blue the trickster sprites.
>>
File: Vanguard LtBW.jpg (156KB, 357x507px) Image search: [Google]
Vanguard LtBW.jpg
156KB, 357x507px
>During each round, flakes will be assigned to random opponents in single-elimination tournament fashion.
>Flakes will be treated as though they are all neowalkers in order to create a balance of power.
>Flakes with meme-levels of power will be treated as though they weren’t.
>Flakes that directly contradict lore, especially by going against or interacting inappropriately with canon characters, will be disqualified.
>Flakes that are joke or troll flakes will be disqualified. The use of silver-bordered cards in a flake’s preferred spell list automatically disqualifies them.

>During the first round, all flakes will be placed into the roster randomly. Flakes that are disqualified will give their random opponents a bye for the round.
>During the first round, flakes will be revealed in smaller groups, noting disqualifications and asking the thread if they wish to disqualify anyone else.

>During each round, small groups of flake match-ups will be revealed
>Arguments will take place in the thread and votes will be taken from the polls over which flake is likely to prevail over the other.
>After each round, the flakes that move on will be re-randomized on the roster to make match-ups unpredictable.

>Match-Up rules will treat both competing flakes in a match as though they are both forced into conflict with the other, and neither is allowed to planeswalk away until a winner is determined. Flakes will be treated as though they start with zero assisting summons and will not have prepared for this encounter.
>>
File: hellcarver demon.jpg (34KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
hellcarver demon.jpg
34KB, 223x310px
The following flakes move on to the next round:

>Nicodemus
>Angelica
>Iosha
>Ioneth

The next match-ups are as follows:

>Argyle VS Akanta
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxTkVFMndvcG5Nb3c?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxVUQ3WjJpbGlnZE0?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

>Veldren VS Nishal
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxWE9QSzUxV0lvUFU?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxak41NUZTZjRmMkU?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

>Sumarru VS Bluefingers
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxTnNfYVNYbGEzS3M?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxVTZoNmp5NEJZd1U?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

>Amund VS Salicia
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxRHNMbDBZLVVtSzg?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxS0JaTUhaTHl5NWM?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

DISCUSS!

Polls will be up sometime in the morning.
>>
>>49337278
Depends on whether Sumarru is up against Bluefingers (he probably wins) or the demon (less clear), but it seems like either way their control stuff is a threat to his style.
>>
>>49337269
>>49337278
Did your list become set at a certain point, or if a new walker is added, will it participate? It looks pretty fun, and if registry's already closed, I'll probably sit on it until next round
>>
>>49337799
My list closed when I established the first round. This runs in an elimination tournament format, and began when it first seemed that we wouldn't be updating the repo anymore.

It basically exists to be a broad examination of every last flake that we'd made since the beginning of this snowstorm, while giving everyone a chance to participate in discussing and voting on hypothetical flake battles. Seemed like a good way to either give everyone closure or else to reinvigorate the threads again, since we were stagnating towards death at the time.

Feel free to join in on the discussions and whatnot, but I won't be adjusting the list to add any of the flakes that were miraculously made after it started.

Man, wouldn't it be cool if any of the match-ups in the Ice Age inspired some writefagging...
>>
>>49337843

I had actually been writing a bit for Izari about how she encountered someone who tried to fight her. Since she won her round, I could potentially do something there.

I just feel weird using other flakes because I'm not their writer.
>>
File: Skaire.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Skaire.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
Pic related is a rough draft; I still have to figure out where to find images (a good fantasy booru, maybe? I was a guy in a full-head helm and tattered rags elsewise)

Is it too mary-sue?
>>
File: morazbio.png (1MB, 2114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
morazbio.png
1MB, 2114x1600px
Pic related is a rough draft. Can't find any good images for him, but yeah.

Kinda afraid it's a bit mary-sue, what with being a rare race and having a couple weaker Eldrazi as "signature spells".
>>
If we do make a new snowstorm, I'll have my first 2 flakes ready for that.
>>
>>49339785
Then post them here and now. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>49339886
They are not ready YET. I'm saying they probably will be whenever we do that thing.
>>
>>49339949
If we ever do that. At this point, I'm thinking that we won't for a long, long time. And personally, I hope that we don't do it for a long time. A lot of the current flakes are just so great that I wouldn't want them lost to time itself.
>>
>>49340013
Personally, my idea of a "new snowstorm" wouldn't necessarily exclude flakes created in an earlier storm. It would mostly be for the purpose of discarding dead weight and inactive flakes.
>>
>>49340063
The thing is, the repo is fine as it is. What exactly is dead weight? No one looks at every single flake and if you're in the flake sheet section, you obviously know the name you are looking for. This, it's extremely easy to navigate.

Starting over just makes all the writefagging and flakes fall to the dark web from the use of a new repo.
>>
Can moonfolk fly without the assistance of magic?
>>
>>49340138
You're right. The repo is fine, but the OP collage has been begging for an update for a while now.
>>
>>49340246
I'm fine with the OP collage getting revamped.
>>
>>49340367
The original maintainer has decided not to update it, as other people have said that they would take over.
>>
>>49340388
And never did. I think Gaia updated it, like, once.

Anyone volunteer to do it?
>>
File: tumblr_o9qyim7XmG1vq7922o1_1280.jpg (236KB, 1000x1361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9qyim7XmG1vq7922o1_1280.jpg
236KB, 1000x1361px
>>49340139
I don't see wings in Tamiyo's qt self, so I think they have to use magic to be able to mysteriously fly and levitate
>>
>>49340712
I mean more like do they have that magic naturally and learn it just like we do walking, or do they need to learn it like normal wizards.
>>
>>49340755
>>49340712
They live in the clouds, so I would say that they can all fly. Whether it's a natural levitation-esque ability or they are all taught a Levitation spell at a young age.
>>
>>49340755
I have no idea, it's possible that they just sort of know how to do it. Vampires are a bit similar with their "float because we can" antics
>>
>>49340783
>>49340780
If they couldn't fly almost from birth and live in cloud cities... Well, falling off isn't something you'd want.
>>
>>49337278
Alright, now that I've gotten a good night's sleep:
>Argyle VS Akanta
I'll have to say that Argyle would win this one. Akanta isn't as much of a fighter as her history would otherwise imply, serving as an arbiter, then a lawmage where-as Argyle is a few thousand souls or soemthing inhabiting a single phylactery inside a puppet body. He's crazy in that dangerous sort of way and seems like he can probably just overwhelm her.

>Veldren VS Nishal
Well that's a close match. Can Veldren's many spells stop the buff mirran lion man from punching his face in? I'm not sure, but I kind of want to say Nishal would win. Unless people have other opinions.

>Sumarru VS Bluefingers
I swear this match is Samarru chasing Bluefingers around until she passes out, then the demon pushing his shit in. So it's an odd case of Sumarru if Bluefingers solo, but Bluefingers if her demon wakes up

>Amund VS Salicia
Well he's likely immune to most of her vampire mind related powers, so it's a case of the brute force of a tree vs the OP antics of an innistradi vampire.
I might give this one to Amund, just because her vampirey life manipulation powers aren't going to work on a tree
>>
>>49337278

POLLS!

http://www.strawpoll.me/11223576
http://www.strawpoll.me/11223577
http://www.strawpoll.me/11223578
http://www.strawpoll.me/11223579
>>
>>49337278
>Argyle vs. Akanta
I've got a weak spot for "We Are Many" beings, and like other anon said Akanta isn't as much of a fighter as 1,000 souls in a single body. That's a lot of fighting experience, and a lot of magic.

>Veldren vs. Nishal
you can keep slinging spells, but white's all about that life gain and green's all about punching you in your face holes. I'd be worried at the start, but UB aggro tends to lose after you get your big swinger on the field. Unless Veldren can subdue Nishal in the first few minutes of the fight, and that's assuming they start the fight right near each other, I have to give this to Nishal. Cats eat lizards.

>Sumarru vs Bluefingers
on one hand Sumarru would have trouble keeping up with the fight because of his chronolatency, but on the other hand she's just a tax collector until she passes out. I have to give this to Sumarru, simply because he'd be able to beat her without knocking her out before she'd be able to really do anything meaningful - unless she fainted.

>Amund vs Salicia
Amund all the way. Salicia's a vamp, and you can't really suck the blood out of a tree. All Amund would have to do is wait out her food supply at the most, and at the least hit her with a tree limb a couple times.
>>
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/renegade-prime-2016-09-14 new story up, not done it but it's about mama Nalar
>>
>>49343627
>Renegade Prime
Sounds like an autobot.
>>
>>49343654
Decepticon. A name like "Renegade" is a bit too hostile for an autobot. Besides, you can just hear the reworked line:
>"Decepticons, transform and rise up!"
>>
>>49343627

>Nissa and Baan suddenly on scene

What?
>>
>>49343654
At this point, they should make a vehicle card that transforms into an humanoid-looking giant artifact creature.
>>
>>49332121
So is Sula of the Broken Bow added?
>>
>>49343737
what, you expect top-quality writing? There were gonna be problems with it no matter what; I'm more bothered by the fact that all the male characters are either dead or villains.

also, anyone else excited for Naya Ajani?
>>
>>49335025
Why does he go off color so much?

And seriously if all his most used spells are from Kaldesh (because he is using the Kaldesh version from he inventors fair not the ones from other planes) why the hell isnst that his favorite Plane?

Or is it a convenience thing? he just hits up the desh fairs to learn spells
>>
>>49343701
>>49343798
>the Decepticons started out as a rebellion against an oppressive autobot government
>Renegade prime
>Pia uses "Slag" as a curse word

Holy fuck. Pia IS a decepticon!
>>
>>49344141
> so much
> literally only three cards
He uses artifacts to get around being able to use those types of mana.

Mirrodin/New Phyrexia is his favorite plane because of the living artifact creatures and artifact lands there. They intrigue him. That and it's the only place to get Darksteel.

And basically you hit the nail on the head. He attends the fairs so that he can see new artifacts that people have engineered or found on planes he had never been to before.
>>
>>49344774
I have no idea why you assume they were made by looking at stuff on other planes?

How many alternate universes invented the sword? \

Hell, the mtg multiverse works on hypercrisis rules anyway
>>
>>49344810
There are infinite multiverses and timelines. But, a plane isn't a multiverse. And you could be correct in assuming that Kaladesh just stumbled upon the creation of artifacts that other planes also happened to create.

Personally, I like to think it's a bit of both. This plane is quite aware of Planeswalkers after all.
>>
>>49344273
>Next set we get a bunch of legends that are the rest of the rebels, like a smart as fuck Vedalken loyal only to Pia that's only there to build shit and his team of dwarves, some ineffectual human that thinks this is his chance to seize power, an ammoral elf that wants to conduct experiments on people to make better aetherfacts, and a team of commando Aetherborn led by one the size of a gearhulk.
>>
>>49344894
Kaledesh is severely unaware of Planeswalkers, like Ravnica. That's why Saheeli couldn't explain that her friend's invention can potentially mess with the multiverse. Planes like Innistrad do because nobody bat an eye when a flying rabbit appeared out of nowhere and notable characters like Avacyn and Olivia know about them due to Sorin being one of the oldest living walkers
>>
File: Tereza.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Tereza.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Filled out the flake description sheet.
>>
>>49345283
> severely unaware
I don't know about all that. They are lead by a Planeswalker, judged by a Planeswalker, and have a fair revolving around artifacts, some of which are found on other planes' as well.
>>
>>49345481
>Led by a planeswalker
Not led, but Baan is definitely a planeswalker and vedalken seem pretty bad at keeping secrets

>Judged by a planeswalker
Tezzeret has no need to tell them he's a planeswalker, and in fact has more power by not telling them shit.

>Fair revolving around
Irrelevant. It's an "Inventor's fair" not a "look what I found three planes over" fair. Besides, since several things were made by non-walkers, that just means that the artifacts would have to be their own design, unless you think some random chucklefuck inventor find the schematics for the sword of war and peace lying around.
>>
>>49343627
You know what? I actually liked it. Sure, it was filled with typos and had some sudden voice changes, and the ending was a bit rushed, but overall it was very heartfelt. I like Pia.
>>
>>49344096
That's not true. The one renegade masquerading as a Consulate was a named dude, and he's not a villain. Also, pretty soon we'll have Ajani, Jace, and Gideon. And Baan isn't very villainous, he just has different ideologies from the renegades. The only two villainous males here are Tezzeret and Baral.
>>
>>49344902
Welp. They'd have my vote.

>Long live the decepticons!
>>
>>49345620
and in that story, which is what I was talking about, the other characters important enough to have cards are all ladies. Hell, four out of five of them have cards in his set.

I'm not talking about the overall state of the lore, I was just a little bothered that all the art in the UR story was either based on important ladies or was of a villain.
>>
>>49346148
I dunno, it actually felt like a nicr shift to me. It felt good to read. Now I'm not trying to make a political statement or anything, but it did feel good to just read an effective all-girls fantasy story. I'm digging it, because I find most to all of the characters to be at least semi-enjoyable.
>>
>>49346191
To add to that, if it just felt like they were pushing 2D filler characters to meet an agenda, then I'd be pissed and annoyed. But it doesn't feel like that to me at all. All of the main characters involved have at least some development and growth to them. And the newer characters either complete interesting archetypes or already had some explanation and philosophy thrown into their portrayal, like Baral.
>>
>>49345462

Where is this sheet?
>>
>>49346370
Check under "templates" in the repo.
>>
File: weaponcraftenthusiast.jpg (47KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
weaponcraftenthusiast.jpg
47KB, 265x370px
>>49346461
Nipplewings here is going to be my favorite aetherborn of the set. He's trying to act all edgy and badass, scaring people away with a pair of little fire torches they give to people in school
>>
>>49347080
I mean, he's going to die soon so he'll be less hesitant to fight if the consuls did challenge him.
>>
>>49347115
I mean sure yeah, but he's basically got the equivalent of a pair of flaming safety scissors and he knows how to use them!
>>
File: torchgauntlet.jpg (38KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
torchgauntlet.jpg
38KB, 265x370px
>>49347115
>>49347180
Forgot my picture.
>>
>>49345535
> keeping secrets
Traditionally, correct.

> moire power by not telling
Unless it's the reason he got the position as judge. Could be that his otherworldly travels gives him the best perspective in their eyes.

> chucklefucks
The point is, the reprints are in Kaladeshi styling, while being called "Kaladesh Inventions", and being numerous artifacts from other planes. The only logical assumption is that these (mostly and not all of them) were artifacts found on other planes and replicated, and presented at the Inventor's Fairs over the years. It's far too coincidental if that it just so happened that some people on Kaladesh happened to create several artifacts that are from a multitude of planes.

And it's far too coincidental that Planeswalkers on this plane have positions of influence and the fact that people are creating artifacts that trenscend dimensions, i.e. the planar portal. It just seems highly doubtful that a plane like this is socially unaware of the multiverse.
>>
File: Skyre.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Skyre.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
Hopefully final draft. Criticize me.
>>
>>49347180
Flaming safety scissors are still flaming.
>>
>>49347180
>>49347197
>>49347571
They're more like hand-held Bunsen burners, which you still wouldn't want to be attacked with.
>>
File: Diminish.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Diminish.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>49337278
>>49342216

One coin flip, eh?

The following Flakes move on to the next Round:

>Argyle
>Nishal
>Sumarru
>Amund

The next match-ups are as follows:

>Karas VS Emile
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxck9ZaTR1UmFUVWM
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxLTlSM1JzTnFEc2c

>Mephisto VS Mommy Dearest
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxT0Z6NFJpSzlPQ2M
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxV1JQUFY5aGp2STg

>Anna VS Xaniphe
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxNnVnU2NVOFFJVWM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxNHFXVVFvQnpJX3M/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxYTJ3TVhKb215OEU

>Joth VS Jorge
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxZ1B2RFE5Z2JIRU0
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxZ1B2RFE5Z2JIRU0
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxekY5d1ljTGZwWDA/view?usp=sharing

DISCUSS!
>>
>>49347738
I don't know how she'd win, but I'm rooting for Mommy Dearest.
>>
>>49347986
Maybe she can slut it up to snag that win in her web of tricks.
>>
>>49347738
You put Joth twice instead of Jorge.
>>
File: MtG_Tumblr_Blackwash_Chandra.png (41KB, 820x738px) Image search: [Google]
MtG_Tumblr_Blackwash_Chandra.png
41KB, 820x738px
Are you in favor of tanning Chandra to make her fit into Kaladesh better, flakers?
>>
>>49348174

No because I like to think that it has to do with her being a Kaladeshi pyromancer, which is apparently a big deal.
>>
>>49348149
Let's call that a copy/paste error.

>>49347738
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxSXFETVlYOEQ5MWs?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
>>
>>49348149
Guess we know who's winning.
>>
>>49348174
>>49348184
Neah. She doesn't need to be tan. Her pale, freckled, ginger beauty is fine by me. She HAS been living off Kaladesh since she was a kid, right? Perhaps not being on the plane for so long means her pigments never tanned.
>>
>>49348406

What the tumblretards don't understand is that Indians are obsessed with white/pale skin. She would be considered HIGHLY desirable in Indian culture.
>>
>>49348406

Well, she's also half-white, so she apparently takes after her dad.
>>
File: Cuuuuuute.jpg (45KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
Cuuuuuute.jpg
45KB, 600x440px
>>49348484
Chandra is highly desirable in any culture with taste.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1200x675px
>>49348666
Especially in that Black culture. ;)
>>
>>49348174
they've made a few cards with her being tan/not super white, and ngl I prefer them.
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 1680x1050px
>>49348900
As long as she stays cute.
>>
>>49348900

I think the origins soft reboot made her officially pale as fuck.
>>
File: SEAL Planeswalker.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
SEAL Planeswalker.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
I found this in my Recycle Bin.

Can anyone finish this up or do it better?
>>
>>49349864
Yeah, get a fantasy pic.
>>
>>49350167
But there's no pic so far that looks like a fantasy Navy SEAL.

You gotta help me man, I gotta beat that Blackblade guy.
>>
>>49350201
Hmm. I'll see what I can do.
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 800x1095px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 800x1095px
>>49350201
Maybe? Feels like a black ops human soldier.
>>
>>49350787
Not him, but I think his weapon of choice doesn't fit with the rest of the armor.
>>
>>49348850
Can confirm, love me some Chandra.
>>
File: Spider mom.png (2MB, 1280x880px) Image search: [Google]
Spider mom.png
2MB, 1280x880px
>>49347738
If you have questions about spooder, just ask.

Without her swarm of "babies," she's about a 12-13 ft carapaced spider. She is clawed and fanged, and has excellent night vision/scent. She also feels vibrations in the ground through her many legs, using this sense to track prey. She wields and exerts her will through her webs, and can manipulate them with her will/mind/magic. She cat weave them to be thicker or thin as a hair. She channels her magics through the strands of her webs, both strengthening them and delivering necrotic blows of death magic to her opponent. When thin enough, the strong webs are sharper than razors.

Like many deep-dwelling spiders, she's an ambush hunter, even if she lays in front of you in plane view. As in, even if it appears she is not about to pounce, she will be imperceptibly weaving her webs beneath the viewer's feet, to cover the exits, or any way to snare her prey. Then, when her opponent doesn't see it coming, she springs the trap and catches them in her web.

As is typical with spider types, she is devastatingly cunning and merciless. However, if one knows her emotional weakness when it comes to her children, her obsession can be exploited. Her greatest weakness is her "children" and her self-perception as a caring mother. In this way, she's kind of insane.

The best magical hard-counter to her is fire. She has the resilience to flames one might expect of a thickly-carapaced beast, but enough fire roasts her alive. She has no magical defense against it (like how Gideon can shield himself from harm, or something.) Also, even though her magics can strengthen her webs, they still burn. That is also why shit tons of fire is the best weapon against her; it neutralizes her main weapon, forcing her to flee or wield her monstrous strength in a close-quarters fight.

In addition to these abilities, she is also able to cast globes of magical darkness, as a drow might.
>cont
>>
File: Spider Children.png (2MB, 1074x1495px) Image search: [Google]
Spider Children.png
2MB, 1074x1495px
>>49351563
And even though she NEVER uses the following magics on anything but "abandoned" children, she can technically mutate other lifeforms to become horrifying spider abominations. This magic, while it doesn't directly mind control an individual, does warp the victim's thoughts into thinking like Mira (spooder). This is how and why her ...adopted children fall in line with her so quickly. They genuinely start to feel as though she is her mother. And in turn, her madness blinds her to this mind-warping effect. She genuinely believes that the children love her of their own free will.

Lastly, we established in a writefagging that both her fangs and stinger deliver a deadly venom.

I think that's enough for a quick run-down of her abilities. I'll post more if I remember more. Again, let me know if you have questions.
>>
>>49347738
>Karas VS Emile
I'll give it to Kamen Rider Vampire. He has a lot of good weapons and natural powers while Emile is basically a priestess of the eldrazi. While that may work it means she's got a nice, fleshy body for him to attack and eat. Plus who knows if he could go full Drana on something she COULD summon.

>Mephisto vs Mommy
Is Dearest fucking huge? Aside from that, typically a demon would probably beat a spider, but her mastery over death and decay since when were those motherly traits? as well as all that reach and implied flying hate would do a great job tying with the demons.
Plus the gift of the Deity is no joke.
Also she wins if they both drop Grave Pact.

>Anna vs Xaniphe
I'm not sure how to put this other than Anna is a fighter and Xaniphe is a priestess. A particularly good one, but a priestess nonetheless

>Joth vs Jorge
Joth wins because I have no idea how Jorge fights.
>>
>>49351563
Well that answers my question about her size.
>>
>>49351563
>>49351657
OH yeah.

And she has Reach.
>>
>>49351563
>Main weakness is fire
>Opponent has plenty of fire as their go-to

That is unfortunate.
>>
>>49351669
>since when were those motherly traits?
She is a very...VERY twisted mother. She is a mother in self-proclaimed name only, and a horror in every other way.
>>
>>49351669
>I have no idea how Jorge fights

Look through the repository. Or even just check the thread.
>>49348199
>>
>>49351695
...to reach that demon dick
>>
>>49351697
Indeed.

Though, to be fair, I'm pretty sure most people die to shit tons of fire. Burn is great.
>>
>>49351761
Does Chandra?
>>
>>49351552
There is nothing wrong in becoming too invested. I wrote, like, 20ish pages of writefagging for mine. Before this thread, I had never done creative writing like that. Falling in love with your creations does things to the mind, both great and terrible.

>>49351491
Chandra a best

>>49347986
Leon, is that you?
>>
File: Fire 'n shit.jpg (214KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Fire 'n shit.jpg
214KB, 1200x675px
>>49351821
I dunno, you tell me.
>>
>>49351840
Gaia! Mind posting the pic of young Gaia with the duder in the background?
>>
>>49351840
ey fuck u m8 that was one time
>>
>>49347738
>Karas VS Emile
Karas looks like a Gundam or something so Emile wins for being less dumb.

>Mephisto VS Mommy Dearest
As people have already mentioned, the big spider gal has a significant weakness to fire, and demons are pretty big on fire. I think this is the demon's win here.

>Anna VS Xaniphe
Similar to Mephisto VS Spider gal, Anna is an artifact gal and Xaniphe is green. Of course, Xaniphe seems more blue than green, but I think the point still stands. Maybe I'm biased towards Theros natives, but I think Xaniphe gets it.

>Joth VS Jorge
No idea on this one. Typically, I think of W/B as beating Naya (since W/B has great removal and Naya is usually about big creatures), but if Jorge is more red and aggro-y in his approach, I think he'd stand a better chance. I'd need a bit more information to know for sure though.
>>
File: Skyre.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Skyre.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49351840
Woop, woop, had to fix some typos on each sheet. Having brought my grammar to acceptable condition (barring my god-awful dialogue formatting to fit it on my sheet) I really am starving for some criticism or go-ahead on what said writing depicts.

Sorry, friend, I'm not Leon
>>
>>49347738
POOOOOOLLLLLS

http://www.strawpoll.me/11227614
http://www.strawpoll.me/11227615
http://www.strawpoll.me/11227616
http://www.strawpoll.me/11227617
>>
File: Skyre.png (1MB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Skyre.png
1MB, 1562x1186px
>>49351910
And, barring any criticism, final draft on Skyre
>>
>>49351908
>the big spider gal has a significant weakness to fire
I wouldn't say it's significant, but she definitely has no magic against it. Endless amounts of fire kill lots of things. If the demon can bring the heat and weather her venom and strength, she will either roast or be forced to flee. I should read Mephisto's sheet to give you a definite answer.

>>49351669
>Plus the gift of the Deity is no joke.
I actually forgot that one was on there. But yes, she uses it to buff herself and her children (all of which are GB).

>Also she wins if they both drop Grave Pact.
The problem here is she can't summon her children to the battlefield. If there are conveniently some kids lying around, then sure, it'd work. Otherwise it's null.

She is most at-home in her domain. It's why she never leaves. She is very difficult to beat in confined, underground spaces where she has access to her broods. It's why the Cathar wasn't able to kill her until she was out in the open and turned her children on her.
>>
>>49351726
I looked at his sheet, I mean his spell list is a blank, drawing no picture on what kind of magic he's capable of . It says he beat the demon, but for all I know he punched it to death.
>>
>>49352024
Yeah but her spider tokens trigger grave pact, so if one dies Mephisto sacs a creature and his grave pact triggers, making her sac a spider token.
The point I'm saying is she has more spiders than Mephisto does demons.
>>
>>49351910
>>49352020
He's in.
>>
File: SymonHaskel2.jpg (820KB, 1562x1186px) Image search: [Google]
SymonHaskel2.jpg
820KB, 1562x1186px
I've been slowly catching up on all the flakes and thought I'd revisit Symon, so here's a newer iteration of the wandering naturalist. Any thoughts or ideas on how to use him are more than welcome.

Also, I've done up one of the snowflake power summary sheets for him, which can be seen here:

>https://docs.google.com/document/d/15kydLX5xD90LEFVijM1VIXSiT6Smn3NWgGSrIpmPALI/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>49352185
How does he carry an Evolution Vat around? Otherwise pretty good, he and Vosmir sound like they could be good friends.
>>
File: Mira Mother Dearest.jpg (35KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Mira Mother Dearest.jpg
35KB, 375x523px
>>49352157
Nah, you're right. She's got swarms. But per rules of the ice age, unless they spawn near one of her broods, she doesn't have access to her spiderlings in this fight.

Is Mephisto's creator around to explain his loadout?
>>
>>49352115
His story does say CUT her down, so you can also safely assume he uses a bladed... item. If I had to guess a spell list for him, probably battle cry stuff (a mirran mechanic, but it seems apt to his "everybody swings story) Maybe battalion stuff n(at least he's listed as having visited ravnica) and green.. regeneration spells I guess?He vuts stuff, he likes little dudes helping him cut stuff. He don't like his little dudes dying, is what I can cllect.
>>
>>49352212
Still, if she could access her swarms, I bet she could win this. She has major flying hate, and I don't think the demon can make enough flames to stave off his death.
>>
>>49352203
I did consider that. Rather than a personal item, the Evolution Vat is a central piece of his laboratory when he sets up to do some heavy duty augmentation of his creatures.
>>
>>49352203
Where's Vosmir's sheet? I couldn't find him in the repository or the list.
>>
>>49351563
So, here's my question before I vote: Is her web-production based on mana? Because the way I see it, it comes down to if she can produce more razor-web than he can produce fire, or visa-versa. If his fire overwhelms her webs, she burns to death. If he can't burn away the webs fast enough, he's sliced to death.

So, is it dependent on mana?
>>
>>49347738
I have a feeling that Karas' DETERMINATION would win over Emile. Maybe she's depressed because she JUST
GOT
NIETZSCHE'D

I know I'm biased but I want Mommy Dearest to make it to fight The Cathar, so I voting Mephisto.

Again I'm a little biased, but the standard deck I based Anna off of has been memeing it up with fevered visions so that should do better against someone who keeps their hand full.

Jorge might be able to get there by going full REEE against the necromancer.
>>
>>49352399
>I know I'm biased but I want Mommy Dearest to make it to fight The Cathar, so I voting Mephisto.
>wants her to survive to face the cathar
>voted for her death
Was that a typo?

Is that you, Cathar?

Have the nightmares returned?
>>
>>49352339
No, her web production is not based on mana. I mean, I suppose she could use mana to augment it, but her ability to produce webbing is dependent on her race.
>>
>Joth vs Jorge
My vote's for Joth on account of him sounding like an interesting, developed character with an army to back him up. I'd love to see him interacting with other walkers.

>Anna VS Xaniphe
I think Anna has this one in the bag. Xaniphe doesn't seem to have much going for her in a direct confrontation. Also as Symon's creator I'm slightly biased
>>
>>49352536
>Muh symonfu comes through.
eyyy
>>
>>49352339
Say what you will about web quality, but there is a Worldfire in there.
>>
>>49352828
Worldfire, a spell so powerful it leaves them both with nothing. At that point I give it to the bigger one with reach.
>>
>>49352853
My thoughts exactly. Worldfire isn't something you use in 1v1 if you want to live. So, since she has such strong flying hate and necrosis, and since she's seemingly bigger and stronger? I'm giving it to her. I think she could kill him before he murdered her with fire.
>>
>>49352853
Worldfire should never be a literal example. You'd be an idiot to cast it.

However, being able to cast Worldfire says something about how strong your pyromancy can get.
>>
>>49352913
Or you have a rift bolt about to go off.
>>
>>49352913
Unless anon gives other examples of that pyromancy, I'm not convinced.

For example, look at Chandra. She was able to cast a flame spell big enough to roast the eldrazi. Yet, today in the UR, she got punked by some robots and policeman.

Fire spells are all dependent on how much mana you have available to you, as is typical of explosive burn. If he doesn't have access to enough mana, he's screwed. Since her web production doesn't depend on mana, she has the advantage here. Combine that with her anti-flying, larger size, venom, and numerous natural weapons, I'm giving it to her.
>>
>>49351563
That picture scares the boner right out of me. I like monster girls, but that's terrifying.
>>
>>49352991
You like monster GIRLS.
What you don't like are MONSTER girls.
>>
File: firstpickrare.jpg (36KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
firstpickrare.jpg
36KB, 375x523px
>MTG Lore/Snowflake thread would you first pick this limited bomb?
>>
File: utter disgust.jpg (302KB, 1079x1598px) Image search: [Google]
utter disgust.jpg
302KB, 1079x1598px
>>49353037
>>
>>49353034
>>49352991
...I like MONSTER girls.....

I want spooder to do things to me.
>>
File: Norn-sama.jpg (43KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Norn-sama.jpg
43KB, 375x523px
>>49353037
>People saved the card I made
>>
>>49353196
I was actually looking for the full picture of just her to post in here for another topic but I couldn't find it. This was a nice consolation grab though.

I did stumble upon some of the /tg/ greats from that time

>Sorin Janitor Pasta
>The infamous ERP between the stalker and her
>The chat logs
>The beginning of the snowflakes

It was a fun time back then, I don't miss it at all but it was a wild ride.
>>
File: Boros-tan.jpg (49KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Boros-tan.jpg
49KB, 375x523px
>>49353258
Did you see the guild-tans and their highschool harem shit adventures
>>
File: azoriusguard.png (332KB, 547x789px) Image search: [Google]
azoriusguard.png
332KB, 547x789px
>>49353277
A little bit, not much. This was mainly June-September 2015
>>
>>49352965
Ok, that is a good point. Pyromancy is inconsistent as shit. It's powerful, but not very reliable.
>>
>>49351913
Will this poll go through the night? Or next round soon?
>>
File: Skyre Card.png (247KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Skyre Card.png
247KB, 375x523px
Is it too busted?

How's my wording?
>>
>>49353328
Izzet-tan, the head of the mad science club, creates a personality reversing machine.
Izzet: Ok, we need a test subject
The MC leaves so he won't be roped into the experiment, the other guild girls back away slowly.
Izzet: Oh, comeonyouguysarenofun!
Rakdos snatches Dimir-tan's hood.
Dimir:No, give it back!
Rakdos tosses Dimir's hood into the chamber and Dimir runs after it in a panic, Izzet shutting the chamber door behind her. Dimir-tan begins pounding on the glass.
Dimir: Let me out~! Please!
Izzet: Now my fellow Guild-tans, SCIENCE!
Izzet-tan throws the switch and the machine backfires, reversing the personality of everyone in the room who isn't in the chamber.
Azo-chan is acting like a 90s PSA punk
Orz-chan is spending her time at soup kitchens, donating to charity.
Boros-chan acts very sweet towards the main character and asks him on a date instead of being Tsundere
Izzet-chan is very cautious with her experiments, follows all the safety procedures.
Rakdos-chan attends classes and where regulation school uniforms instead of a belt around her chest.
Gruul-chan begins dressing conservatively, and engaging in intellectual pursuits.
Simic-chan finds that maybe it isn't alright to make everything futa
Selesnya-senpai stops trying to molest and populate with the MC
Golgari-chan still rather chill
>>
>Ok so you are the god of deception. Your devotion count is quite high (both in lore and on the real card) but some refuse to acknowledge that you have power and believe that you lie about everything while having nothing. However, you have a lot of power and need someone to tell others about how powerful you are. So as the Disciple of Phenax I have a personal and intimate relationship with you. I am more than willing to worship you but you are a cruel mistress. You only appear when I'm at the utmost of my devotion and you lie to me, lead me on and take pleasure and allow me none, then you leave.

So basically you are my cruel and sadistic waifu. It's a BDSM scenario that kinda writes itself, it's really hot to me.
>>
File: Ruka.jpg (331KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ruka.jpg
331KB, 1280x720px
"Planeswalker Highschool AU"
Lili is in love with Jace, she's impulsive and her tsundere tendencies put a lot of strain on her relationships.
Chandra hangs around Jace and is always giving him a hard time, everyone thinks she likes him
Gideon likes Chandra, but since he thinks she likes Jace he's content to remain just friends with her. Chandra actually likes Nissa but always gets nervous or interrupted when she's about to tell him
Jace for his part is detached and doesn't care much for relationships, doesn't like physical contact since she's a squid girl and its harder to make her illusions tangible.
Ajani is the scary looking guy who has a soft spot for cats, he works at the local shelter even though school rules forbid it. He's also the best with first aid. He thinks of Elspeth as a little sister
Elspeth hangs out with Ajani, but she perpetually has bad luck. Whenever she tries to help out at the pet shelter, the cats start attacking her. Even with that shit, she has a hero complex which often leads her to getting hurt. She likes Ajani
Nissa, bless her, is the clumsy and stuck up exchange student. She does her best to do the right thing but always exacerbates the problem.
Tamiyo is the student body president who is actually fairly uninvolved and most of her projects are getting class trips approved.
Garruk is a delinquent who has it in for Liliana because she turned him down a year or two ago, spread rumors about her.
Tibalt is a delinquent who is crazy yandere for Sorin.
Sorin is the detached upperclassman who is usually dragged unwillingly into the drama of his underclassmen.
Ashiok is pic related
>>
>>49353638
Wait what the actual fuck is this?
>>
>>49353805
Bolas is the often times distant principle of the school, showing up mainly to antagonize the students. He prefers to sit in his office using his cameras and minions to spy on the population of the school, often manipulates the students into achieving his goals.
Sarkhan is the homeroom teacher for the underclassmen and a flunky of Bolas' beyond just being a teacher. He often reports to Bolas and continuously loses Elspeth's papers (though this is mostly due to her bad luck). Sarkhan tends to be henpecked except when he snaps, then he goes on a rampage.
The Eldrazi are actually exchange students who don't speak the language so no one understands them and runs away from them.
Karn is the gym teacher
Tezzeret is Bolas' pet student
Kiora is president of the swim club whose plots often gets her in over her head
Ral is president of the mad science club
Vraska is the nurse who gets all the students rock hard
Domri is a small jock.
Venser is still dead
>>
>>49353888

Don't forget Ugin, who is the too-focussed Bio teacher who often butts heads with Bolas
>>
>>49353930
>Bolas keeps thinking that he fired Ugin a long time ago, but gave Sarkhan the paperwork and Sarkhan lost it.
Has enough time passed, can we discuss Tarkir-tans?
>>
File: WorldOUpdateSORIN1.png (627KB, 740x582px) Image search: [Google]
WorldOUpdateSORIN1.png
627KB, 740x582px
>he's a janitor
>in the multiverse
>on an eldrazi filled plane
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it's the only amount of power & control he will have in his pathetic eternal life
>he drains people he doesn't like because whenever he gets up set he has a blood thirst
>he drains people he doesn't like because they interfere with his backlog of Kamigawan moonfolk pictograms he still has to read
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move into his own house
>he will never be at a healthy weight, he's undead
>he will never now how to cook anything besides a hot blood pocket
>he has a pale as shit, crazy-ass girlfriend named Nahiri
>his girlfriend will cuck him for another man
>he will never have any friends
>he will never beat the eldrazi
>>
>>49353989
>This is not my beautiful plane! This is not my beautiful angel!
>>
>>49353037
>Tfw you don't actually think she's that bad looking as people made her out to be.
She has a cute piercing too.
>>
>>49354273
Chandere, put your trip back on.
>>
>>49354318
Don't talk about chandere-chan that way!! She is a valuable member of this community and you all treat her like she is garbage. She's a beautiful women who deserves the respect of all you other people.
>>
>>49354273
go rest in oblivion with the digimon and all the other terrible things from snowstorm 1 chandere, snowstorm 1 itself included. We have vronak now, we don't need you.
>>
>>49353037
6/10, would cuckquean
>>
File: ysNJIxh.jpg (2MB, 1500x3138px) Image search: [Google]
ysNJIxh.jpg
2MB, 1500x3138px
>>49354035
>And you may say to yourself, "My god, what have I done?!"
>>
>>49354342
No she isn't, there was a time when I tried to be nice to her and tried to keep her spirits up, encourage her along a better path but she compared Sorin not being the main character of fate reforged to someone's SO being raped and murdered and went on a tirade about animals not having souls when we were talking about grief.
Chandere is unavoidably a shitpile.
>>
>>49354503
>Not understanding that people were shitposting things from last year
>>
File: Investigations End.jpg (37KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Investigations End.jpg
37KB, 375x523px
>>49354493
>>
>>49354453
>tfw chandere will never cuck you with a sorin cosplayer.
>>
>>49354821
>tfw you will never cuck chandere while cosplaying as sorin
>>
>>49354920
>tfw you will never cuck chandere as sorin unless she cosplays as Nahiri

I do miss chandere-chan though, she made things interesting even if we had to derail threads to do so.

>>49353638
I remember writing this. One of my finer moments.
>>
>>49354503
>Chandere is unavoidably a shitpile.
You filthy plebs drove chandere-chan away from here.
>>
>>49354503
Admittedly, retelling it always worked less in her favour. When I read its original logs it was more like
>Chandere warns "I have extra autism rage today."
>Smut offers condolences which sound condescending
>Chandere acts on previously warned autism rage and rants at her.
>Smut takes completely unreasonable rantings, which had been framed as unreasonable rantings, to heart.
>Rav comes home
>"I'm sure if we both talk down at the hysterical autismo, logic will start working for her."
>Amazingly enough, it didn't.
>Chandere gets b& from IRC for being a raving basketcase.

Rav and his wife were pretty condescending in general. Enough so I'd side behind a raging autistic.
>>
>>49355828
Every one of the tripfags and namefags are autistic. There was a time when the person you are replying to defended her (and it wasn't that long ago)
>>
>>49355828
>defending autistic rage
Utterly disgusting
>>
> Gundam vampire vs colorless bitch
8 votes
> spider versus demon
13 votes

Looks like someone is doubling their votes to get their monster waifu through to be next round.
>>
>>49356635
Or people are voting for the matchups they know something about? People are lazy, man.
>>
>>49356635
Check the other polls. One has 10 and the other has 11.

I know I didn't vote on Emile vs That one flake because I didn't know enough about their loadouts. I also just don't vote whenever I'm unsure who would win. I doubt I'm the only person who does this. And who the fuck would waifu a spider like that?
>>
>>49356650
Thos too. There was a lot of discussion about spider vs the demon.
>>
>>49352965
You act like they are in an in closed area rather than an open area like literally every other match. Where is she going to hang webs from?

Also, Worldfire isn't his only red spell. Literally, she gets burned for doing anything. And literally she gets burned for doing nothing. It's kind of a lose-lose situation. She burns for each mana used due to Mana Barbs. Literally she has to go all in or do nothing when casting any spell due to War's Toll. Which she then burns for doing so. And when she actually does cast a spell. She burns from Spellshock. If she doesn't cast a spell, she burns from Impatience. Before she even gets to take an action, she burns anyways just because from Sulferic Vortex. Mana Clash just says fuck you if you're not both lucky. And who do you think would survive that? Probably the person not being burned to shit. And on top of that, The demon ha recurring mana without burning himself and turns all spooder' mana into red only. So, again how is mommy supposed to beat the demon?

But, doesn't really matter now since someone is pushing hard to get their spooder waifu through by voting multiple times.
>>
>>49356712
If her webs act like gaia anon described, she doesn't need to hang them anywhere. They act like tentacles and animated rope. It honestly reminds me of that one episode of Inuyasha with the hair demon.

>mana barbs
Anon said that her web production isn't based on mana use. So if he layed down manabarbs, he'd kill HIMSELF if he tried to burn her.

Again with this claim to waifuism. Who the FUCK would waifu that? I voted for her because she seems a better combatant and doesn't even need to cast a spell to get to him. Even if he could burn her from Impatience, I doubt he could do so enough to kill her before she either tears him to shreds or poisons him with venom. I think she would win it.

Btw, is Mephisto a Vronak flake?
>>
>>49356712
Are you the same guy that claimed Vanya beat Message because
>muh spider waifu
>>
>>49356712
Personally, I don't use their card list as a literal spell book unless it specifically mentions that spell in a writefagging or bio. I otherwise just take it as a flavour guide.
>>
>>49356824
This desu. For example if you put ALL THE BURN, I take it as you using only offensive magics that deal damage, if you put a single burn spell among other types, I take it as you knowing burn and incorporating into your fighting style.
>>
>>49352331
No, he's in the repository. I just checked and made sure.
>>
>>49356782
Mephi is a Des flake. And if you go based on that logic, then she gets burned simply by refusing to cast spells. He plays ring around the Rosie with her and she's dead.

You're forgetting that he's a demon. He's not some little goblin pinger. He kills everything for a living. For his enjoyment.

>>49356799
No.
>>
>>49356898
How can he play ring around the rosie when he's pinned to the ground? She immobilizes and eats him. Simple as that.
>kills everything for his enjoyment
Are you implying spider doesn't do this also?
>>
>>49356928
None of her spells paralyzes. So, are you implying that she auto-hits? If she's swinging around like a creature, who says he has to block her? And if you are going based off player interaction, literally nothing paralyzes a player other than White with their Silence and other righteous shenanigans.

So, what are you trying to say exactly? That the big squishy spider is going to sting, paralyze, and eat a Demon?
>>
>>49353037
That is the face of a seriously damaged person.

>>49353277
Best.
>>
>>49357147
You see, this is what I mean by taking a spell list to literally. I'm not talking about immobilizing him with magic, I'm talking about her webs. She catches him like a bird. And if her venom acts anything like real spider venom, it's a paralyzing neurotoxin that slowly liquifies his organs. A single sting with enough venom could do him in.

>squishy spider
I think you mean covered in chitin and armored like a crab.
>>
>>49357322
How is she going to catch him in her though? They are outside in an open space. He webs don't follow him and he can just fly higher and out of their way. He'd literally have to five direct my I to them like a dumbass.

And as a mutated demon, it's questionable if he even has organs still.

> Giant Crab Monster
I think what you mean is she's a sneaky spider with nowhere to hide/lurk and he's a burn everything demon. It's kind of one sided.

But, I digress. The issue is a bit moot. People will vote how they want to regardless of logic. Not sayin. That you aren't justified in how you like to see things, but some peeps don't even care. It's ultimately Gaia versus Des. And popularity always wins.
>>
>>49357404
>webs don't follow him
Yes, they do. They are specifically stated to be animated. They can follow him into the air or sky.

>as a mutated demon he may not have organs
Every other human-turned-magical creature has organs. Even angels have organs. Just because he is composed of mana doesn't mean he doesn't have fleshy bits to exploit. As with all angels, demons, and devils, if you hurt those fleshy bits enough he dies.

>it's all a popularity contest
Damn, you're sour aren't you?
>>
>>49357404
Also, I never said she was a giant crab monster, but she is stated to be covered in chitin
>>
>>49357448
Sounds like we have to attack her weak point for massive damage.
>>
>>49357578
L-lewd

what is her weak point?
>>
>>49357591
Her children
>>
>>49357621
Ow, right in my soul
>>
>>49357439
> animated heat seeking webs
Then they are magic. Then she burns just for using them in such a manner. So, he can't simply stay out of their way, but he can still burn them. They aren't indestructible.

> Demons and Angels have organs
No they don't. Otherwise post your source of this so called fact.

> salty
Not really. I'm just pointing out that this arguement is purely for ourselves an won't change how certain people will vote. Personally, I don't care is Des' flake wins or not. But, I do think it's dumb to be blind to attributes of a character for the benefit of a debate.
>>
File: image.png (96KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96KB, 400x279px
>>49357591
>>49357621
>>49357667
No... it's right in the pussy!

Also...
>>
>>49356782
actually, that's a good point. If Mephisto laid down mana barbs, wouldn't he be hurting himself as well?

Honestly I could see it becoming an attrition fight, where Mother Dearest just goes turtle and lets Mephisto burn himself out as he tries to kill her. And that's without even asking what Barbs would do to a being that uses mana by existing the way a demon would.
>>
>>49357685
Angels have blood and a pulse, implying they have a heart. See: Sorin vs Avacyn.
>>
>>49357717
Braids handles that. He won't be getting burned if he isn't tapping lands.
>>
>>49357717
Also, if she sits and does nothing, she still gets burned. If she uses her webs. She gets double burned.

>>49357737
Literally an Angel created by the design of a Planeswalker. She could have a cooter if he wanted. Angels and Demons don't have organs, inside or out. They aren't designed. They just happen to be.
>>
File: SOI.jpg (158KB, 758x1037px) Image search: [Google]
SOI.jpg
158KB, 758x1037px
>>49357737
>See: Sorin vs Avacyn
I'd rather not.
>>
>>49357717
also, Mephisto feels like if Garruk had been R instead of G.

Regular ol' walker assaulted in a temple on Shandalar, infected by a crone and given a demonic parasite, after this happens he develops a penchant for murdering other walkers - or, in this case, powering through everything with a burn deck.

>>49357750
wasn't the question. if he lays down something that slams damage through mana, what would happen to a being made entirely of mana? Because if his entire way to not get hurt is to use his braid of fire to siphon off all mana that could hurt him, he'd be draining his existence into it. My question is, if I give a tazer to a water elemental and it jumps it into a pool to fuck with everyone else, what happens to it?
>>
>>49357781
Mephisto was not designed by a planeswalker, but he is a human-turned-demon. We've already established in the thread that they maintain organs. Also, look at all of the other angels who have bleed to death. If they didn't have a brain and organs that needed oxygen, why would bleeding bother them?
>>
File: 197.jpg (60KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
197.jpg
60KB, 312x445px
>>49357737
>>49357781
Well here's an example of a natural angel bleeding everywhere because her wings are getting cut up. Plus Mephisto isn't a pure demon, he's a man turned demon like Ob Noxious, he has his internal squishy bits, even if their better protected. See: Ob Nixilis complaining that Gideon broke his leg and it being the second most painful thing he felt in the past few days.
>>
>>49357750
Why and how the fuck can he cast braids? She's a non-planeswalker character and can't travel with him to the fight.
>>
>>49357828
Braids doesn't siphon off your existence. He literally will not be hurt what so ever while accumulating mana more and more. Which he would have prior to casting Mana Barbs. So, why do you think he'd be hurt what so ever?
>>
>>49357781
>>49357685
How do we know she has to tap lands in order to animate her webs?
>>
>>49357750
I don't see how braid of fire helps him with mana barbs. Wouldn't it just require him to tab even more mana to keep it going? If anything, he needs to rite of flame a bunch into a fireball. Or do why the Cathar did.
>>
>>49357852
Not the creature Braids. We are talking about the spell, Braid of Fire.
>>
>>49357888
Not the guy you're arguing with, but are you talking about Braids of Fire? The card designed to have mana so temporary you can't even use it unless you have a handful of instants? How the fuck would he be able to syphon mana to use later from that? It's literally the opposite of the point of the card.
>>
>>49357685
>blind to the attributes of a character for the benefit of a debate.
I think you're putting too much stock in the power of burn.
>>
>>49357950
Sorry. He said Braids, and I just chimed back into this thread and thought he was talking about the creature Braids.
>>
>>49357896
How the fuck are they going to be animated? By magic. How the fuck is she going to use magic? My mana. How the fuck is she going to get mana? By her two rocks that produce three mana total? One of which costs three mana. Meaning Barbs will be out already. So, it's a very fine line. He can just keep pulling out a multitude of spells per turn, more so every single turn as Braids accumulates mana production. While Mommy can only cast one spell a turn and only her weak ones.
>>
>>49357941
Braids doesn't require mana to be paid. It GIVES you mana.
>>
>>49357888
I read the card wrong, my bad. so what I'm understanding is, on turn two he would drop braids and then pray to whatever god he believes in that Mother Dearest doesn't just Golgari Charm/Naturalize it? Same goes for Mana Barbs; if we're using the literal sheets that each person has, Mommy has answers for enchantment hate.
>>
We can stop discussing Mephisto and Mommy now. It's a competition between Vronak and Gaia, the two worst sorts of cancer in this thread and it's pretty clear which side we've chosen.

So just shut up, sit down and choose another topic.
>>
>>49357958
This is very true. Des fucked up. Well, there aren't any artifact section. Perhaps she meant to put something that doesn't cause mana to empty. Who knows. But, nice catch.
>>
>>49355877
It was before dragons came out ircc, I don't recall anything after that.
>>
>>49357995
Mana doesn't necessarily come from lands. Also, Braids doesn't accumulate mana the way you think it does. You have to spend more mana to maintain it each turn. It won't take long before it is hurting Mephisto more than helping him.

Who says she can only cast one spell per turn? I don't remember that being in the rules.

And this isn't a literal game. We can't seetheir decklist, it's not running in ccombat. Those cards are for flavor.

>>49358007
Do you even know what "cumulative upkeep" means? It means you have to repay that mana each upkeep or sac the card. Cumulative means that the upkeep just increases each turn with the ice counters. And spider mom's pw card hasproliferate on a +. She can very quickly make Braid of fire useless, and if manabarbs is on the field, deadly.
>>
>>49358008
Once a turn though. While the demon can still pop off many more.

>>49358083
Vedalken Orrary solves this.
>>
>>49358061
That's not my flake, friendo.

>>49358094
No it doesn't. t
>>
>>49358094
The cost of the accumulative upkeep is adding mana to your mana pool. You don't pay anything.
>>
>>49358061
Not them but
>Gaia
>The one who partially made this shit possible by maintaining the repository and making the threads
>cancerous
>Anywhere near Vronak's shitposting level.
Plus it's not even Vronak's flake so you're double wrong
>>
>>49358100
And what's to say she can't just pop off more enchantment hate? She has green, and green has great ramp. What's to say she can only cast one enchantment destruction a turn?
>>
>>49358094
The abilities of a Planeswalker card represents their spells. Meaning she'd have to pay mana for it. Meaning she'd burn for it.
>>
>>49358131
Then she burns for it. With each enchantment hate, the demon can cast more enchantments. And she keeps burning just to get rid of them. It's counter intuitive.
>>
>>49358112
>>49358120
Yes it does. Google the rules.

>Cumulative upkeep is a triggered ability that imposes an increasing cost on a permanent.
You still have to pay the mana to keep it, or sac it. It accumulates ice counters. She can proliferate those counters, making it useless very quickly.
>>
>>49358138
You can't make your arguments so heavily based on literal card rules and then suddenly go back on that when it suits you. A pw ability doesn't require mana to trigger. Therefore, it doesn't trigger manabarbs.
>>
>>49358138
And? We're talking about shit like the golgari charm on her sheet.
>Mephisto casts mana barbs
>She floats two mana
>Mana barbs hits the battlefield
>Golgari charm enchantment hate destroys it
Since you HAVE to be thinking in game terms.

>>49358167
You don't get Braid of Fire. It's upkeep is ADDING mana to your pool. Like you add an ice counter, then "pay" the upkeep of getting RR added to your mana pool

It was made during the days of mana burn, meaning you'd very quickly kill yourself with it because the mana was in your upkeep where you couldn't use it.
Read the card carefully
>>
>>49358167
You Google the rules of he card.

Accumulative upkeep is you pay the cost more so each time.

The cost is adding mana to your mana pool. That's the cost. You don't pay mana. You get mana as the cost of the card.
>>
>>49358153
God, arguing with you is like arguing with Vronak.

For every spell he casts, he gets burned too. Unless she just destroys manabarbs and takes a tiny bit of damage. Seriously, your argument is becoming "she counters his enchantments, and in response he burns her HARDER somehow." Without those enchantments, his burn becomes substandard.
>>
>>49358184
And a pw CARD doesn't get lands or permanents. Literally the abilities represents their spells. You think Elspeth can just force three fully geared soldiers to climb out of her asshole as her natural ability as a human? No. It's a spell. Which requires mana. The cards get around this as a way to represent them using heir own resources to help you without using your resouces to cast their spells. Stop being a sperglord.
>>
>>49358221
If mana barbs is destroyed, then he doesn't burn. He casts more a turn. She casts enchant hate and burns a little. Repeat.
>>
>>49358222
There you go again, fluctuating between flavor and card mechanics. Pick one.
>>
>>49358244
You're forgetting about the shit tons of damage her cumulative spider tokens with regenerate would do. He'd die before he has enough damage built to kill her. Green is made of enchantment/artifact hate and token spawning. She would kill him before he kills her.
>>
>>49358246
And how am I picking and choosing? Where is the "me picking one and refuting the other"? There is no double standard I'm taking here.
>>
>>49358244
Or she floats mana and destroys it before she burns, rinse and repeat. She's running GB, she probably has more mana than he does. And real fights in lore don't have turns.
>>
Ladies, both of your snowflakes are shit and you've devoted way too much time to arguing about your precious OC.

Thanks to your inane bickering, we'll need a new thread in a few posts time.
>>
>>49358271
The card mechanic doesn't require you to spent mana. Your argument this whole time has been mostly based off card mechanics. Now you say that a pw ability is REPRESENTATIVE of a spell in the lore. Pick one: lore or mechanics?
>>
>>49358244
Not only are her spider tokens spawned with regenerate, but with gift of the deity they're buffed, have deathtouch, and must be blocked. By then, there's a good chance she would've nuked at least manabarbs.
>>
>>49358290
If that's the case, the. You are assuming she has every single green and black spell. And he has every black and red spell. Lightning Bolt and Fireball repeated and more of both cast each turn. Done. Right? Because in you're world our flakes can know everything.
>>
>>49358300
Again. Where have I been choosing both for convience? Where is the double standard?
>>
>>49358326
By that time there are a shit ton of enchantments in play and she has been burned from all of them not just barbs. The way you talk suggests that she starts with all these critters and enchantments.
>>
>>49358348
No, anon is assuming that, based off of golgari charm, signet, and keyrune, she has extra mana and enough of it to destroy manabarbs without tapping a land. She takes no damage from barns then.
>>
>>49358358
>>49358369
Ok, you are definitely Vronak. This argument is done. We all took the bait and killed the thread.

I'm sorry, based Plaguelord. I should have heeded your call. We all should have.
>>
>>49358394
She still takes damage from all other enchantments. She can't nuke the entire board. The demon can.
>>
>>49358415
Do you not understand the English language? Again. You say that I am choosing both out of convience. Yet, I have only stated lore based as this is revolving around lore period. Where are you getting that I ever claimed only mechanics for my benefit then turned around and claimed only lore for my benefit?

You never once answered this.
>>
>>49358422
>what is regenerate
>>49358442
Anon did answer. >>49358300

You just don't accept that answer because you are clearly Vronak and autistic. Everyone involved and invested so much in this argument is autistic.
>>
New thread, get in here you miserable cunts.

>>49358500
>>49358500
>>49358500
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.