[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1083: The Power of Self Respect Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 540
Thread images: 56

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49321042
>>
File: tits1473568990359.gif (4MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tits1473568990359.gif
4MB, 500x280px
Jumpers!

What do you do to stay /fit/?
>>
>>49330789
Jumper, what emotion do you tend to use the most for magic? Is it the old classic of Anger, the Bullshit of Love, or some strange emotion that has a word that you found in the Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows.
>>
>>49330542
Same thing. If you go with hive-styled power armor it essentially is just a drone you get into. It even has its own little mini-thinker that serves as the target acquisition and aim assist programs.
>>
>>49330844
now when you say that Do you mean maintaining, or actually exercising? Because as long as I'm getting a certain amount of gourmet cells in my diet I won't go into cryptobiosis, I have perks to maintain my fitness , for actual Improvement it's usually Benching Solar systems in the Dark star generator or sparring with Saitama.
>>
Describe the current plot of your chain as a Light Novel title.
>>
>>49330390
What about Terraria's hearts? How good are those?
>>
>>49330844
I research to find more efficient or powerful materials/ mechanisms / rune arrays to use in my body.
>>49330864
Either Wrath or Hope.
>>
>>49330864
Desire.

Lots of magic works better if you /really/ want it to work.
>>
>>49331025
Terraria's hearts just stack onto any durability you already have.
They don't actually work like an HP bar. So if you get all of them you've got 5 times your base health.

Same with all the life pickups in Enter the Gungeon. Do both for massive gains. Still based off your base health but you are really really hard to kill.
>>
>>49331074
What if you acquire more durability? Do they scale?
>>
>>49331021
Am I really too powerful for the Demon Lord?

My daily high school life with a Great Old One

Re:Zero Starting Life in Another World Again for the Hundredth Time
>>
>>49331074
By the way, what would happen if you turned off the Minecraft (or any other health bar perk (other than terraria, gungeon, or bomberman I guess)) when you're at low health?
Also what would happen if you stacked Minecraft's, LoL's, SAO's and CS's HP bar perks together?
>>
>>49331103
Yes? I think so at least. Same with stars for your magic.
>>
>>49331021
I Was An Englishman In Asia In A Past Life But Had To Pose To Fight Back Against The Zerg Hordes, So Now I Just Sort Of Put On Costumes To Fight Crime, Except I Must Marry A Bunch Of Girls For The Sake Of My Space-Family But It All Went To Hell When My Female Counterpart Who Is A Detective And The President Of The United States Of America Read Abdul Alhazred's Necronomicon And Absorbed The Souls of 108 Extradimensional Sinners To Attain Heaven In Our Centennial Highschool Life?
>>
File: Sky High.jpg (172KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sky High.jpg
172KB, 800x600px
I've been wondering, what jumps let you be related to the protagonists?

So far I have Naruto with the bloodlines, you can be a Tennyson in Ben 10, a Skellington in The Nightmare Before Christmas, a Joestar or Brando in Jojo, and in The Incredibles you can be a Parr.

Are there any jumps I'm missing that let you join the family?
>>
File: gunsandthentheresguns.jpg (45KB, 1063x599px) Image search: [Google]
gunsandthentheresguns.jpg
45KB, 1063x599px
>>49331021
Have Gun, Will Travel
>>
>>49330542
Sorry I am late I am just getting off work.

Yes you can make power armor out of drones if you wanted and it even happens in the quest where they make power armor for certain people to do really cool stuff based on power armor from a drop ship troopers armor. It works better with a mind linking parasite, at one point a person wearing a hive brand power suit fights a fully augmented cyborg smith unit to a standstill while the parasite (he willingly accepted it to get a link to the hive and get tid of all health problems.) There is also some stuff about using thinkers along with the link to plot the path of plasma bolts shot at him so he could deflect them with a bargain bin lightsaber.
>>
>>49330844
Nothing. Squishy Wizard here.

>>49330864
The rush of adrenaline and the empowering feeling that comes with arcane power.

>>49331021
So You're Half-Elf And A Woman, But Somehow Nothing Has Changed.
>>
>>49331125
Stacking hp bar perks is probably redundant.
SAO is on a toggle and is straight up better than LoL's and Counter strike's so there's no reason to get them together.
Minecraft is the outlier and if you had both SAO and Inecraft I'd personally rule it so when you would be "unconscious" you'd be at 1/2 heart as well.
Of course I'm not the jumpmaker so I can't really make rulings on this stuff.

As for turning them off when at low health you'd probably be about as beat up as you would have been if you didn't have the perk. So it's not the best idea.
>>
>>49331164
Total War's Faction Heir background actually lets you do this, if you consider the king of your chosen nation to be the "protagonist."
>>
I keep staring at the companion section in Ar Tonelico and have yet to figure out how it works. What the fuck am I looking at, here?
>>
>>49331021
Time to prepare for the next trainwreck, I guess.
How long is it until Light Novel Covers are indistinguishable from troll movie posters?
>>49331164
Harry Potter let's you be a member of any family that would be remotely reasonable.
>>
>>49331164
This needs to be a Jump.
>>
>>49331364
Rule 1
>>
File: 6c5f4ca21a480db196f117d442fdb220.jpg (209KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6c5f4ca21a480db196f117d442fdb220.jpg
209KB, 1000x1200px
>>49330844
I play videogames.
I literally have a perk for that.

>>49330864
I don't use a lot of emotion in my magics, but I guess if I did it'd mostly be done for aesthetic reasons. So all the classics, depending on the feel I wanted to give to it. Like maybe I'd enchant a sword with anger, or a curse with despair.

I guess if I wanted something to actually work, though, it'd use determination.

>>49331164
In Metal Wolf Chaos, being an 8yr old girl who was somehow improbably also the new vice president, I fanwanked that I was actually Richard Hawk's daughter. Not sure if that counts.
>>
>>49330864
Hate. Lots and lots of hate.

Hey, edgy as it may seem, it works.
>>
>>49331364
Add a perk that makes you as based as Kurt Russell. Or would that be too OP?
>>
>>49330864
Righteous Indignation
>>
>>49331164
You can be a pureblood in Harry Potter, the inbreds are all related.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>49330864
LOVE AND JUSTICE!

>>49331021
A NEET decides to punch his way through Evil.
>>
>>49331164
A Song of Ice and Fire lets you choose what family you're born into if you take the Noble background. This presents you the opportunity to be Robert Baratheon's only trueborn child, if you wish. Derail the whole damn series, that way.
>>
>>49331021
Doki Doki Explosion Highschool.
>>
File: 578974593875983475.gif (541KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
578974593875983475.gif
541KB, 498x280px
>>49331021
Magpie!: Madness Is Not A Collector's Item!

>>49326461
I'm reading it on mangahere.co but there are a few sites that host it.

>>49331371
I thought Rule 1 was "fanwank something"?
>>
>>49331021
How to make terrible decisions work out for the best.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>49330844
Gormet Cells are cool at getting fit, but maintaining fitness is currently a combination of Limit Mode, Ready Player One (Kid Radd), and a few learning perks stacked on top of my various exersise machines that I've built or found over the years, mostly the Gravity and Air Exercise systems (Sonic the Hedgehog) creating tones of resistance at just the right levels.

>>49330864
My primary magic (Overlord LN/M/A) isn't emotion based. My Chi (NWoD Mortals) isn't either, as far as I know. Essence use can be reinforced by channeling Virtues, so that might count I guess (Mortal Hero Gauntlet). My other magics are all over the place and I have various Conjoined Conjures (Card Captor Sakura) that fuse them in various configurations of pros and cons. Chakra (Naruto) doesn't use emotions much, that I've seen, but confidence seems to have some kinda effect with it.

>>49331021
My Trans-Dimensional, Overpowered Protagonist is Wrong.
>>
>>49331164
Arguably any jump, if the protagonists aren't of some mystical bloodline or other inheritance that the jump doesn't let you yourself purchase (though even then you could be the black sheep of the family due to not having it). You get to make up for yourself how your origin fits into the setting, you can be anyone's sibling.
>>
>>49331533
No, that's rule 0. Rule 1 is if you say you want a jump made, you've assumed responsibility for making it.
>>
>>49331533
We have many Rule 1s.
>>
>>49331554
Rule 1 is that there is probably a rule for it, and it is probably Rule 1.
>>
>>49331573
The first rule of Jumpchain is that you do not talk about Jumpchain. The second rule of Jumpchain is that you DO NOT TALK ABOUT JUMPCHAIN! The third rule of Jumpchain is that you do not point out the redundancy of the first two rules.
>>
>>49331499
Being Joff's older brother, and Cersei and Robert's Truborn Son, was fun.
Except for that time he tried to light my bed on fire. While I was asleep
>>
>>49331647
>all the waifus

You must have made Robert so proud.
>>
>>49331647
Were you fireproof or otherwise incredibly durable by then? Because if so, that's a great opportunity to freak him the hell out with by being nonchalant as fuck about it. Just laugh it off as an annoying little brother's prank, and promise to get him back for it with one of your own.
>>
>>49331594
Rule 1 is that everything is made up and the points don't matter(unless we are talking CP, in which case they always matter)
>>
>>49331709
And now I want to do a Who's Line jump.
>>
>>49331670
I kept them, mostly, secret actually. Until after pops was dead anyway. Though I did have Alice keep an eye, and a mind, on Littlefinger and Varys. After threatening both of them, with transformations.

>>49331691
I was a fucking Dragon by then, and yes I did freak him the fuck out with it.
>>
File: 1473757292736.jpg (502KB, 1149x659px) Image search: [Google]
1473757292736.jpg
502KB, 1149x659px
>>49331691
Pic related?
>>
>>49331371
I have a lot on my plate, but maybe if nobody gets to it first.
>>
>>49331753
I'll look forward to it plateanon.
>>
>>49331753
What's on your plate, though? Are you a fucking vegan?
>>
Does Cheat Mode work on SCP-2400?
>>
>>49331890
If you can fit it in your inventory.
>>
>>49331890
The robot woman?
>>
>>49331890
Probably, but how SCP-2400 works is unknown. Depending on whether it contains the time-accelerated pocket universe or merely opens a portal to it, it might get you a second pocket universe or just a second door to the one you already have.
>>
>>49331916
Is there any way to make it a warehouse attachment?
>>
>>49331722
Do It!
>>
>>49330844
Shapeshifting. I'll be damned if I actually have to WORK for my HUEG.

>>49330864
I try to avoid using emotions for magic. If anything I'd say whatever emotion being chill and calm is. Zen? Is that an emotion?
>>
>>49331916
I think bayonetta allows you to make portals into your warehouse if you buy the bar attachment.
>>
>>49331936
I think it might count as one already, technically. But in the even that it doesn't (or if you just stole it from the Foundation instead of buying it), Dissidia has an option to make a Warehouse attachment out of any pocket universe you have that isn't already one. Wait, no, that only works for pocket universes you created. Okay, so get a bunch of reverse-engineering perks, figure out how to make your own SCP-2400, then make that into a Warehouse attachment.
>>
>>49331967
Bayonetta jump...

After meeting Bayonetta, Rodin and others in DMC as that is the same verse, but having Dante from DMC turns Bayonetta jump into one with DmC Donte stuff, I treat Bayo jump like an imitation that grants power. A challenge, an obstacle and reward.

Especially when you consider that if DmC becomes canon in Bayo due to Notes in jump, I want you to consider what it means about Donte's mom being an angel.

Either way,
It's Showtime!
>>
>>49332037
I thought Donte only shows up if you take the drawback.
>>
>>49332107
Not... Exactly. It's implied in regular Hunted that Dante could maybe help you with Bayo hunting you unless you upgrade it, and it IS said this is same verse as DMC. Turning into DmC if you got Dante already
>>
>>49330844
Who is this fluid druid from?
>>
>>49332201
Fluid Druid is from D&D. More specifically from the BoEF book
>>
>>49331021
My Evil Overlord can't be this Fabulous!
Now with more poses!
>>
In FF6 how do I keep Kefka from getting super powerful and wrecking everything?
>>
>>49332483
By killing him.
>>
>>49332483
Kill him early? He's not all that tough until he gets a ton of magicite and he doen't even know it exists at the start of the story. He's not even hiding or anything so you should be able to find him. You might even want to stop him from poisoning Doma as well. Cyan didn't deserve it so hard.

If you really want to wait for it just pull a shadow 5 minutes early and stop him from moving the goddess statues on the floating continent. Of course you'll have to actually be successful, but following the plot can get you far.

Just have something that isn't magic ready to stop him because the ambient magic around the statures drowns out any other magic you might try.
>>
>>49332483
Kill him before he does the thing with the god statues.

Then become the God of Magic yourself.
>>
>>49332483
Anti Madness wavelength and therapy perks can help make him not crazy enough to think it's a good idea if you like him enough to let him live.
Other than that just kill the guy.
>>
File: blank3.jpg (30KB, 292x247px) Image search: [Google]
blank3.jpg
30KB, 292x247px
>>49330844
I do pushups, squats, situps and jogging like anyone else. Because of my nature it's more of a mental thing than a physical thing; the idea is to hone myself into a stronger form tulpa-style through sheer force of will.

Though to get something approximating adequate resistance, at this point I'm jumping into black holes to give myself appropriate resistance and jogging across the universe.

>>49330864
Fear and despair are realiable, renewable ones I've had more time than any to refine my use over. Though as evil incarnate I'm technically capable of wielding any emotion mystically like an extension of myself as long as it has a negative context.

...at least, I could back when I had a defining sense of purpose. These days my powers over those are a lot more volatile and amorphous.

So I'm going back to my old standby and treating magic like programming.

>>49331021
A boy falls in love with cosmic fire

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a dying Transcendent C'tan shard with a bond to the cosmic fire. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the cosmic fire, she only looks at him with a total lack of expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the cosmic fire he called is not only the same cosmic fire he fell in love with. In fact, she partially exists in both universes. She is the cosmic fire's alternate universe counterpart, who is intrigued by the MC's AU background, but lacks the capacity to love.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>49332263
>BoEF
Parts of that splat, never a more appropriate term than now, are pretty good, some parts are odd, and some are as cringe worthy as you'd imagine.
>>
>>49332483
Option 1, just Kill the clown.
Option 2, absorb the power of the 3 gods of Magic first.

He shows up in Figario near the beginning of the plot. AKA Wide open in the middle of nowhere. Bring endgame response levels and just atomize him out of nowhere.
Or mind control him and the emperor,
>>
File: 1473429643377.jpg (126KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473429643377.jpg
126KB, 601x500px
>>49332483
Kill him as early as possible.

Clown liek power sword.
>>
>>49332572
That's the light novel synopsis, not the light novel title.
>>
>>49332554
That doesn't sound like the best idea. Not because it wouldn't work, but damning the espers and magical beings in the WoB to cease to exist when you leave after 10 years is too cruel. I guess you could always leave some magic if the statues aren't destroyed though.
>>
>>49332201
Valkyrie Drive anime.
>>
>>49332608
>That doesn't sound like the best idea. Not because it wouldn't work, but damning the espers and magical beings in the WoB to cease to exist when you leave after 10 years is too cruel. I guess you could always leave some magic if the statues aren't destroyed though.
If you absorb the gods power and become a source of Magic, you can stop before you absorb all the power, or once you do, you can use something like Alchemy form eXceed to take the quality you have that makes FF6 magic possible, and reimpose it back on the 3 gods, or trees to make a mana tree, or even just random rocks.
>>
File: blank12.png (254KB, 487x518px) Image search: [Google]
blank12.png
254KB, 487x518px
>>49332594
...in my defence I literally just woke up and all the words look the same

>>49332588
I have to wonder: Did NOBODY question why that one magitek knight started wearing clown makeup and giggling at himself? Or did they just roll with it after seeing how many people he killed, and considering the whole shebang a success? Or is it because this is Final Fantasy, and being a clown as well as professional soldier is totally normal?
>>
>>49332608
...Suddenly, I am glad I haven't jumped FF6 just yet.

You think using Storm Hawks' Universal Adapter to make a fuckton of Invader Zim PEGs that produce pure magic, and making sure people can maintain/repair/recreate them would work? Or is it a more conceptual type of thing?
>>
>>49332691
>did they just roll with it after seeing how many people he killed, and considering the whole shebang a success? Or is it because this is Final Fantasy, and being a clown as well as professional soldier is totally normal?
Yes. The correct answer is yes.
>>
>>49332714
You could probably do that. It's don't think it's really explained how it works, it's just that Kefka ate all the magic and then when he died it all went with him.
I'd assume there are several ways around this in the chain. Universal Adapter probably has a very high chance of working especially if you take the magitech perks in jump too.

Or you could do something like this
>>49332673
>>
>>49332691
The process of creating a Magitek Knight was largely untested and imprecise when Kefka went through it. The process ended up breaking his mind, though on the plus it apparently also made him stronger than normal. By the time Celes went through it the process was perfected, and her mind remained intact, though as a downside she also doesn't have the same magic range as Kefka does.
This is actually told to you ingame in a bar in Vector, although it's difficult to get to the conversation because soldiers are patrolling pretty heavily around the area and they'll toss you out of the city if they catch you.

Anyway, I guess since he was effectively a suped up prototype who was still sortof following orders, the Emperor just shrugged and said "Good enough!"

>>49332483
Aside from everything everyone else just said, there's a portion of the game where he's locked up in Vector's jail as a token gesture.
It would be really easy for him to meet an "accident" while he was trapped in such a confined area.
Y'know, like a gas leak, or sudden structural collapse.
>>
How tough is Kefka before he keks all the magic?
>>
>>49332691
>I have to wonder: Did NOBODY question why that one magitek knight started wearing clown makeup and giggling at himself?
I get the impressions before he betrayed the Emperor at the end, he kept his crazy either pointed at enemies/foes of the empire, or at least people the emperor did not care about and could be passed off as necessary for the greater good of the Empire if you didn't know the exact details. Like the 50 soldiers Terra killed under the influenced of the crown in his orders, probably just showed of as part if the same program she was part of, and on paper seem like people that did not make it through the grueling process to become a magiteck knight.

Also he is pretty obviously the Emperors Hatchet Man, so making the rest of the Empire afraid of him only helps the job. And since the Emperor did trust him, he probably held back the crazy around him until he was ready to throw him off a cliff.

General Leo and Celes were too honorable and loyal to arrange for him to have an 'accident' falling down the stairs or something, silly gooses.
>>
Will somebody post Halo and Harry Potter? They seem to get eaten in the download. I've tried downloading the entire drive and them by themselves. Maybe it'll work from the thread. Only seems to be those two.
>>
>>49332850
A reasonably difficult miniboss early on in the game.
So you could probably punk him if it's your second or third jump no problem. Especially if you've got help or took the half esper background. Just trance fire 3 his ass into the ground. but make sure he's not wielding the palladin shield he apparantly gets later on. You don't want to try that shit in thamasa.
>>
>>49332673
Alchemy from eXceed would be a bad idea, that requires you to dismantle the thing you're taking the trait from. Don't want to do that to yourself. Maybe if you had something else that made magic, though, like the Mana Tree from Legend of Mana or the Rift Flowers from Gravity Rush. Though you could just plant those, I suppose.
>>
>>49332880
Just cheat mode the statues and use it on them first. If they're too big shrink them down first.
In fact do that a whole lot of times for even more magic.
>>
File: Asd.gif (154KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Asd.gif
154KB, 500x283px
>>49332850
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Kefka_%28boss%29

He's about on par with the Returners.
He seems to know all the major elements (Fire/Ice/Lightning), as well as Poison. If the scene where he offs Leo is any indication, he can also do some illusions?

Anyway, if you can take down the Returners, you can take down Kefka. He's not, like, a major threat to them or anything.
They literally just fail to kill him because he keeps running away / he throws meatshields in front of him / they are incompetent.
Nobody really TRIES to kill him except for Leo and it bites them in the ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 610x858px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 610x858px
>>49332588
>>
>>49332799
>It's don't think it's really explained how it works, it's just that Kefka ate all the magic and then when he died it all went with him.
To be fair, before you killed Kefka, you ALSO killed the preexisting gods of Magic in the form of the Goddess, Fiend, and Demon?
If you did NOT kill them, I see no reason why the magic would go away.
And they should recover naturally. If not, loan something like NGE angel status to regenerate their spiritual nature. if they agreed to an accord.
>>
>>49332960
How did he even get them to guard his place anyways?
>>
Anyone else's waifus just fused to be the perfect waifu, at least temporarily?
>>
File: Halo Jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Halo Jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49332855
Here's one
>>
>>49332991
I think he literally just plunked them down in your way. They don't seem to be particularly mobile.
>>
>>49332855
and the other.
>>
>>49332880
>that requires you to dismantle the thing you're taking the trait from
The Perks Alchemy reads like dismantling is not necessary, just comprehensive understanding if the quality you are imparting.

Which would be easier if the magic was part of you.
>>
>>49333007
>not fusing with your waifu instead
>>
>>49332949
I like how the little blurb starts off like it's one of those maze games before it goes to nightmare fuel. I also like how the only two exits lead to dead ends, meaning there's not only no way for the kid escape or to have even gotten there in the first place, but there's also no way the clowns can get him. I especially love how the maze would actually be solvable if there was a door on the bottom left.
>>
So, who do you guys think is the best Employer for Job Offer from Dresden Files?
>>
>>49333115
One of the Norse gods for the meme factor.
>>
>>49333115
Nyarlathotep
>>
File: Untitled.png (132KB, 1053x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
132KB, 1053x1220px
>>49333022 >>49333048
Thanks, friend. Still doesn't work but I appreciate it nonetheless.
>>
>>49329019
So yeah, I was kind of doing graduate school work when this happened and avoiding the thread because to hell with shitstorming, so lemme answer now:

>-Temple of Thought (300CP): What a curious person you are, to choose this. You have begun exploration into the concept of Syncretism, the merging and synchronization of two different religions or philosophies. In time, you could learn to combine two schools of spiritual practices from entirely different worlds and create a whole new practice that fits your affinities! If it uses chi, spiritual energy, or life energy, they are candidates for combining their practices, and you can dictate whether you use either of them or both when using their techniques.

Does soul energy count as spiritual energy? Do these powers USE those energies? If so, you could probably say 'yes'
>>
>>49333115
Someone Indian.

Seriously, they have fifty-leven magical superweapons. And they hand them out like candy.

And on that note, are there any perks that let you kill your boss and take their stuff?
>>
>>49333167
I would assume so, unless Spiritual refers to energy taken from Nature Spirits or something of that nature.
>>
>>49333115
The Egyptian gods. Except maybe Set and definitely not including Apep, but otherwise you're golden.
>>
>>49333187
I think the Halo Covenant jump has one.
>>
>>49333167
Alright. I sort of figured Spiritual = Soulful, but I wasn't sure if you were going with that or you meant Spiritual as in ambient spirits and stuff. I'm just gonna go with Spiritual = Soulful cause it will be more fun to play around with.
>>
>>49333115
Guy From Persona, so you can get Wildcard
>>
>>49333167
If Bayonetta jump has different Dante than DMC Jump, does it mean that DMC also has its own Bayo cast if the verse is shared technically? Does it mean Bayonetta jump restrictions don't apply there?
>>
>>49331021
It was supposed to be my day off but I have to save the world instead?!?
>>
File: 1441691616100.gif (1MB, 378x391px) Image search: [Google]
1441691616100.gif
1MB, 378x391px
>>49333289
Then that works. Have fun with it, a lot of people don't go for Binbougami so it makes me glad that people notice some of the lesser known jumps I did.

Also sneak peek/wondering if properly priced:

-Inquisitorial Subversion (400CP) (50% off: Human): The role of Inquisitor is a harsh one, traveler. Are you sure you seek this? Should you choose this, your origin story changes as you were once a member of an Inquisitor’s cadre, or even an Inquisitor yourself. Inquisitors are a secret police force outside of the normal Imperium of Man’s hierarchy, tasked with protecting it from the seductive ways of Chaos along with proclaimed heretics, mutants, or any other Xenos threat that lay within the galaxy. However, one can only encounter the other side for so long without seeing the strengths it can provide, how humanity could be saved if it embraced change instead of fighting it, and that is what you have done. As a result, you have a much higher knowledge of Chaos’ inner workings than usual, along with a mindset that can understand the workings of Chaos artifacts or Xenotech faster than others would while your mind can handle alien truths more effectively. Fear the one whose mind is as strong as their body.
>>
>>49332572
I unironically want a Keit-Ai jump.
>>
>>49333452
Nicey nice.
>>
>>49333430
...I'm going to regret posting this.

Unlikely, as that would mean any DMC restrictions wouldn't apply in Bayonetta, and UncleDante and I respect each other too much to just stomp on each others work like that. Plus when he comes back from an emergency, he and I have a special surprise we want to work on together anyway.
>>
>>49330864
Guess it would be Desire or Determination, use memories of loved ones and failures of the past to push myself to the limit.

>>49331021
How I Became The One or: How I Learned to Screw Destiny and Your Waifu

>>49332949
What is this from?
>>
>>49331021
Is my bartender a god!?
>>
File: none of you are safe.jpg (223KB, 610x696px) Image search: [Google]
none of you are safe.jpg
223KB, 610x696px
>>49333534
>What is this from?
Something Seanbaby did when he still posted stuff on Cracked. He'd do these rewrites of old comics, taking the images and turning the text into weird surrealist or horror stories. That included rewriting all the adds and little side-things in them. That was one of them. Though my favorite, as I imagine is common, was the recurring character of Popsicle Pete. He's a friendly young boy who has two loves: sharing the joy of delicious popsicles and bringing darkness to the world. Children everywhere look forward to hearing his catchphrase: NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE.
>>
>>49331074
Why is the terraria jump such a cp vampire? With the drawback limit, if you want the extra hearts perks, and the full mage tree, and full liquid generator, well, you're probably not gonna be able to get much else.
>>
>>49333452
It's actually (currently) my 10th Jump. It's part of my prep for Ravenloft.
>>
File: Bf7BKJbCUAAH3wA.jpg (52KB, 599x448px) Image search: [Google]
Bf7BKJbCUAAH3wA.jpg
52KB, 599x448px
>>49331021

commiting genocide with my lover like this immerses me in a special feeling. I like it.
>>
>>49333452
What happens if you take this perk as an Astartes?
Or the Legion perk as a Human?
Grey Knight/Chapter Serf respectively?
>>
>>49333718
Who knows! Make something up, fucked if I know what happens there.

>>49333699
Wow. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum there.
>>
File: BlackguardTurnedPaladin.jpg (453KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
BlackguardTurnedPaladin.jpg
453KB, 1360x768px
>>49333777
Fair enough Nephilim.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 600x337px
>>49331021
The Daily Life of a Transdimensional Travelor With Friends And So On.
>>
File: FUCKING.jpg (59KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING.jpg
59KB, 601x500px
>>49331021
Blood Angel Meets Edward

FUUUUUUCKING SPAAAARKLES
>>
>>49331021
Ruling the World Out of My School

or How I Became Queen Bitch of the Universe
>>
>>49333617
Oh also, would taking Overcharge be redundant if I already had Abyss of Magic?
>>
>>49333816

I just wanted to know If I should keep my hopes up but weren't you and Head working on a advanced war jump?
>>
>>49330864
Joy.
>>
>>49332691
>>49332852
Everyone involved in the magitek program knew Kefka was fucked in the head from being an earlier experiment, but he was also more powerful than all the other knights and the Emperor felt like he could control him.
>>
>>49333617
>buying a full tree along with some medium-priced perks and items spends all your cp
well duh
>>
>>49333521
So ban on companioning specific characters in Bayonetta extends to trying to companion them in DMC and same with Eyes. I suppose taking mind and soul of a character and putting them in as strong as regular human body might work, it is almost like copying memories. No powers
>>
File: lewd1468699479433.jpg (152KB, 591x751px) Image search: [Google]
lewd1468699479433.jpg
152KB, 591x751px
>>49330864
>Jumper, what emotion do you tend to use the most for magic?
>>
>>49330864
My Love of life and living and everything that entails, good or bad.
>>
>>49333842
I'll admit, with Overwatch being on hold we've started a gargantuan project to work on that involes 40k and space hulks so other jumps kinds got the shaft. It'll probably happen, but not super soon.
>>
>>49333921
I mostly just think the drawback limit should be raised a bit.
>>
>>49333931

Okay thanks
>>
>>49330864
I mostly use hope.

And yes, it's my own, before you go thinking I'm doing something crazy and evil.
>>
>>49333208
It's gonna depend on whether you're talking Set as the guardian of Ra and slayer of Apophis along with Sekhmet, or if you mean Set as basically Scar from Lion King. Depends on where and in what timeframe you lived in Egypt.
>>
Thread, if I take basically scraps of souls that are left of a character and mix them with a fresh soul, almost in reincarnation kind of way, is it still that character or a new life?

Almost Uub and Buu situation
>>
>>49333452
Looks bueno. A question about that one Space Marine perk that makes you a member of a traitor legion: What is the big deal about it? From the way the Black Crusade rulebook describes it, an traitor from one of the original nine isn't any stronger or better than a traitor from a different legion/chapter.
>>
>>49333990
It would mean 10,000 extra years of experience, though.
>>
>>49333521
Can we companion Rodin?
>>
>>49333990
More experience, a better reputation, more likely to have better gear, and you can specialize in whatever your Legion is known for.
>>
>>49333990
It's the prestige behind it. People from those times who are still around are like, fucking celebrities to the forces of Chaos. So you're way more likely to get a good reputation, collect a Warband like none other, and the sheer combat ability you needed to survive the Horus Heresy. The mechanics of Black Crusade tabletop don't give it much emphasis.

...but we're not sticking to the exact mechanics, now are we? We're digging into the setting and laying out a story, not making you roll dice.
>>
>>49334028
What even is Rodin?
>>
>>49334074
He's that big flying lizard bird that always fucks with Godzilla. C'mon, anon, keep up.
>>
>>49334068
>>49334028

The anon asked a good question. Can Canon companion be used on Rodin? His power is unclear. Does the companion ban affect only canon companion option or any means of making a person your companion

>>49334074
A miserable pile of secrets.

The guy who makes your weapons in both games and is a secret extra final challenge boss in them
>>
>>49333927
Im gonna need a source please.
>>
>>49333617
Why buy the extra hearts perk? Same with the extra stars perk. You can already cap out each without those perks especially if you grab frequent flier.
>>
>>49334068
That's probably for the best, game mechanics are really there to represent the story, not the other way.

How high was the mortality rate for Spess Mareens during the Heresy anyways? There's a lot of conflicting information/numbers on it. Was it supposed to be only sort of bad, or absolutely catastrophic?
>>
>>49334068
Red, why are you Red and not Green
>>
>>49334125
Saucenao.
>>
>>49334163
Absolutely catastrophic, the Heresy nearly broke the Imperium.
In no small part because the Legions also commanded their own Guardsmen equivalent armies.
>>
>>49334135
Do you not need Shining Heart to unlock heart crystals/fruits and Star Catcher to unlock star crystals?
>>
>>49334068
God, I can't wait for you to finish the BC jump.

But I must say this jump makes me a tad bit Paranoid

>>49333926
Don't try to get around the ruling on who you can companion. Even I gave up

>>49333971
If the character who you reincarnated still exists in original form, it might work

>>49334117
Isn't Rodin a god?
>>
>>49334199
Horus Heresy jump when?
>>
>>49334243
Rule 1
>>
>>49334225
No? They just make it a lot easier to find them. Which is nice but hardly worth the cost in my opinion.
>>
>>49334262
Does the Imperium jump cover all allied Space Marine chapters that aren't Chaos? How many potential jumps of that beast of a setting are there?
>>
File: 1423341674419.jpg (68KB, 595x569px) Image search: [Google]
1423341674419.jpg
68KB, 595x569px
>>49334163
It's a fucking catastrophe no matter how you look at it. Consider that the Imperium still hasn't technically recovered, a lot of the Chapters are still trying to get their numbers back from it (or from attacks by the Legions that turned during the Heresy), and it's caused a fair amount of the Chapters to not be as unified with their brethren as they once were. Not to mention it's heavily implied that the Warp Storms caused by the Chaos Gods during then was what caused Guilliman to use the Pharos to gather forces to Maccrage, which was what drew the Tyranids to the galaxy IN THE FIRST PLACE.

There is literally nothing about the Heresy that can be described as 'only sort of bad'.

>>49334117
It can be used on Rodin.
>>
>>49334278
Well if you really wanted to get down to brass tax, you have all of the factions as their own jump.
They have (maybe) a Space Hulk game, though LoT's first part could count as that.
Then maybe a Guardsmen, or Mechanicus, or Inquisition focused jump
And if you really stretched, Dawn of War
>>
>>49334284
Isn't Rodin stronger than Jubileus or Queen Sheba? Something doesn't seem right.

Speaking of right, if we choose Masked Lumen, do we just get the old Balder or somehow we get young one?
>>
>>49334300
>Inquisition focused jump

when
>>
>>49334278
>Ork
>Imperium
>Eldar
>DEldar
>Necron (?)
>Tyranid(?)
>Tau(?)
>Chaos/BC
>End Times(?)
>Inquisition
>Rogue Trader/LoT
>Lower quality/Simpler DoW
I dunno if HH has enough to justify being It's own jump, seeing as you can be dropped in just before the first battle.
>>
>>49334307
>Isn't Rodin stronger than Jubileus or Queen Sheba?
Aaaaaaand fucking called it.

But in all seriousness, not really? Consider the Angels pretty much threw him out, and he only gets to be a massive badass if you bring him a Platinum Ticket or something like that. Which implies he's not at that level anymore.
>>
>>49334313
>>49334342
>>49334300
>Inquisition
There is no such thing as Innocence, only degrees of guilt.
>>
>>49334300
>>49334278
Don't forget Battlefleet Gothic.
>>
>>49334284
When does BC take place? Pre/during/post-Heresy, Pre/during/post-Modern time?
>>
>>49334364
This would make for a great perk title if someone would make the jump
>>
>>49334372
Post-Heresy. Definitely Post-Heresy, I'll add in a specific time. I'm probably going to assume within the current timeline though.
>>
>>49334307
>Isn't Rodin stronger than Jubileus or Queen Sheba? Something doesn't seem right.
>Jubileus
Just stop. Seriously, you're well past embarrassing yourself here. It's a single player game, so pick up your waifu, set her power level to whatever gets you hard, and get your rocks in the manner of your choosing.

Just stop talking about it already.
>>
>>49334342
>>49334370
What about a "You are the Emperor" jump?
>>
>>49334342
>>49334370
>All these suggestions
>No one suggests Chapter Master
>>
>>49334408
That seems too bullshit. The closest to that I would EVER suggest is "Lost Primarch"
>>
>>49334353
Technically you can power him back up that way and in game description states that leaders of Paradiso feared his power and won by trapping him. Still, if you got no problem with weakened versions of characters, wouldnt an Avatar of Queen Sheba be allowed if she was weaker than normally?
>>
>>49334425
That could work as a gauntlet
>>
>>49334409
Just get your own successor chapter in Imperium.
>>
>>49334397
Anon, why the fuck would I want that bitch of a goddess?

I am just pointing this out because Rodin, as drawback, gives more points than drawback that has you fight Aesir, Jubileus and Queen Sheba. So technically wouldn't he be more dangerous?
>>
>>49334397
>Anyone who mentions a name of character wants to waifu her
>Anyone who replies to red is shitposter

If that's how it works then Voldemort
>>
>>49334342
Really want a Rogue Trader jump.
>>
>>49334536
Make a Chowder jump. That should do it.
>>
Is there anything in-chain that would allow me to make clothes that "flow" like vid-related?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaG9Kkkdfx0
>>
>>49334561
The active camo from Redwall could sort of do it.
You'd have to be wearing it, and you'd have to do it manually, but you could do it.
>>
>>49334561
Artistic Reality from Panty and Stocking, combined with toggle from Young Justice to limit the effect to yourself.
>>
>>49333452
Price is okayish. Doesn't seem quite as good as the Astartes perk that makes you a known veteran of the super murder wars, but the Astartes background is more expensive anyways so eh.
>>
>>49334588
>>49334603

Alright, thanks. I think I'll go with Artistic Reality+Toggle.
>>
>>49334353
What if one uses Ritualistic Obsession or Slice and Dice on Umbra Witch or Lumen Sage?

Do they effectively become half angel/demon?
>>
>>49334827
How about you post pics instead.
>>
>>49334827
...Did i miss it?

>>49334877
I SECOND THE NOTION!
>>
File: disappointed daft punk.gif (3MB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed daft punk.gif
3MB, 500x286px
>it's a "bring IRC drama into the thread or even lie about it to stir salt" episode
>>
>>49334933
All anyone did was ask for proof, shutting him down completely. So no reason to whine.
>>
>>49334909
You missed it, yeah. She just ragequit like a little bitch.

Some namefag named Exhausted was slamming her down because she felt jumpers aren't allowed to trump the setting.
>>
>>49334933
If Red is on the IRC trying to sneak limitations past the thread, I think we deserve to know.
>>
File: 1356612330248.png (244KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
1356612330248.png
244KB, 700x750px
>>49330864
>No one using the power of friendship
What's wrong with you niggers?

>>49334125
Probably the banned file
>>
>>49334827
Speaking as the so called fuck-blower, that's really not what happened.
>>
>>49334933
It was just some random asshole who doesn't make jumps talking shit on people who do.
>>
Nobody was attacking Red in IRC. They were talking about DC or something, then a whole bunch of people joined, then someone mentioned that someone commented that she was getting btfo, then she left IRC.
>>
>>49334933
It's no wonder that people think the IRC controlled the thread when people like you shame anyone who brings to light the discussions about jump decisions that are happening there.
>>
>>49334992
>Red wanting to limit people from taking any powers from other Chaos Gods if you're aligned with one, or charging extra for buying powers outside of your God's powers
>random asshole talking shit
Try again, that's bullshit to do.
>>
>>49334992
It was a normal conversation between a pair of IRC users about jumper metaphysics. There was little to no talking of shit.
>>
>>49335009
>or charging extra for buying powers outside of your God's powers
I don't see what's wrong with that. Same thing as buying perks outside your background, you have to pay more for them.
>>
>>49335026
No, she wanted to make you pay EXTRA on top of those perks, a fucking surcharge if you wanted to do shit like have sorceries as a Khornate.

That's not how the chain fucking works.
>>
>>49335003
You missed the actual conversation they're talking about. Red made a comment about her logic behind balancing perk trees, and it spun off into a conversation how a Jumper enters a setting, and what sort of metaphysical implications that has.

Then a bunch of regulars got really, really mad and quit.

For some reason?
>>
>>49335041
Except there are several jumps that work like that.
Undertale for one.
>>
>>49335041
Do you not understand how numbers work?
>>
>>49335041
It could be. There's no reason not to make Khornate perks anti-discounted if you're Slaanesh and vice-versa. It makes Chaos Undivided a more interesting choice.
>>
>>49335003
>someone commented that she was getting btfo
Why didn't you permaban him? He's obviously the shitposter.
>>
>>49335041
So what, Undivided have the 'regular' cost and those dedicated to one god pay more than that? Is that what it is?
>>
>>49335041
Being a Khornate should outright ban sorcery.
>>
>>49335020
Nah. There was plenty of shit talking and while neither side was guiltless, the shittier, more smug party was the one that doesn't create content.
>>
>>49335098
No detail was gone into, it was just an idea thrown out there because of the rules for Dark Heresy making you pay extra for powers from the God opposite of your God.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
Howdy all!
Just wanted you guys to know I'm still working on the Minish Cap Jump.

Just got done with my first draft of the Royal line how's it look?

Royal
A Royal Will [100]: As one born to the life of holding all of the people above yourself you have a strong will and can see, objectively, how decisions would affect not only yourself but others under your command.
A Princ(ess)’ Bearing [200]: To stand as a Royal is to stand apart from the common folk. Your every motion is an example of economic movement, with little to no waste in each action. This allows you to get more done faster, not because you are moving faster but simply because you do less to finish a job than others would.
Worthy of Wisdom [400]: Wisdom is a virtue of the Goddesses and the Royal family has long since held it in high Esteem. These teachings lead you to make wise decisions with greater ease. Whilst intelligence would grant you more choices this narrows the scope of choices to the best possible ones you can find. Though simple, Wisdom can aid in some places where others would falter for it’s lack. In addition, sometime you have minor prophetic dreams that with a bit effort can be realized and will push your odds of victory or success in an event slightly higher.
Soul of Light [800]: One of the two gifts of the Picori shines brightly within your soul. A powerful magic known as the Light Force which can shield you from harm by projecting a sphere of golden light around you. Whilst the shimmering field of Light Force is active it consumes magic at a gluttonous and you must stay in place, however this field of energy is completely invincible, capable of blocking everything from magical to physical attacks with equal ease. In addition to this power you have a vast well of mystical energies to draw upon, though no training in it’s use.
>>
>>49335114
You're entitled to your own biases, I suppose.
>>
>>49335069
You'd have to balance that out somehow, though. Maybe give individuals a surplus for perks? Otherwise Undivided would have a pretty good advantage in terms of potential cp.
>>
>>49335126
Looks all right. but you might want to comb over it again. I'm assuming the capstone is supposed to say a gluttonous rate instead of skipping like that.

Also no 600cp perks?
>>
>>49335103
I've never understood this.
I mean, I get that Khorne doesn't like Psykers, especially using their powers in battle.
But fucker needs Psykers to summon his Demons doesn't he?
>>
>>49335126
Looks good so far man.
>>
>>49335171
You could also just give Chaos Undivided a smaller number of discounted perks to make up for it. Maybe one set of 100-600 instead of two like she normally does?
>>
>>49335210
He's a hypocrite. He doesn't mind having mortals summon him, but he refuses to have anyone in his demon realm or under his control use sorcery.
>>
>>49335121
What gods are opposed to what again?
>>
>>49335262
Khorne to Slaneesh, Tzeentch to Nurgle
>>
>>49335262
Khorne/Slaanesh and Nurgle/Tzeentch seem to be the main rivalries.

Not that it matters. You really think we're getting anything after this fiasco?
>>
Apparently Miib has dropped all his claims and decided to leave, so that sucks.
>>
>>49335284
I don't get why it's such a "fiasco" it's not unreasonable for people to want to check to see if someone is bullshitting.
The overreaction as if everyone was only on IRC for drama is dumb.
>>
>>49335284
That's fine, I was curious more from a fluff perspective than anything. Given Khorne's butthurt toward's sorcery, you'd think he would hate Tzeentch more. What did Slaanesh do to him? I know Khorne btfo Slaanesh at some point.
>>
>>49335299
>Exhausted
Well, at least we know who the shitposter is now.
>>
>>49335298
Cenanon, shut the fuck up. He didn't say anything of the sort.
>>
>>49335299
No anon you are wrong. Jumpmakers are allowed to be creative. Perhaps if you were creative you could make jumps the way you like them, but you're not and you can't so shut up already.
>>
>>49335299
Oh god, please don't bring my name into this. I use my handle on IRC, but I try to stay out of namefagging in the thread.

I'd rather not be dragged into this any more than I already have. And for what it's worth, I'm Exhausted, and >>49335051
>>
>>49335298
Proof.
>>
This is the least energetic attempt at IRC drama ever.
>>
>>49335374
Well it worked apparently, if the guy drove off Red and other jumpmakers.
>>
>>49335385
He got his friends to raid the IRC and they quit it, that's not 'driven off', though they should've permabanned them instead.
>>
File: 01-800.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
01-800.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>49335374
>This is the least energetic attempt at IRC drama ever.
>least energetic
Well, at least we know who's behind it.
>>
>>49335366
If you want it your way then make the jump you want.
You won't though because you never do anything of substance in these threads.
>>
>>49335395
He's anti-red. Stop replying.
>>
>>49335391
See >>49335298, and you think Red isn't going to do the same?
>>
>>49335391
Yeah, he's got a few friends in there. Exhausted is one of them, despite his pitiful protests otherwise.
>>
>>49335336
>everyone is Cenanon

At some point this becomes a meme
>>
>>49335366
>Limitations aren't creative.

What the fuck are you talking about anon?

Jumpchain CYOA is literally putting limitations on your self insert fantasies. With out constraints everything becomes a mangled, nonsensical mess.

Get your head out of your ass and stop being such a cunt
>>
>>49335418
Oh, you're just the shitposter trying a different tac. Nice job.
>>
>>49335423
Cenanon being a meme is already a meme.
>>
>>49335422
Don't forget Cenanon. He proved last night that he's all about shitstirring. Now there's one that needs to be banned.
>>
>>49335434
I know, but just the general paranoia. Fuck, it's like Red all over again.
>>
>>49335441
Is just a joke. Relax m8.
>>
Can we talk about something else now? We're doing that thing where we spend entire threads talking about Poochy again.
>>
>>49335439
Are you sure he's not Cenanon?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>49335200
> I'm assuming the capstone is supposed to say a gluttonous rate instead of skipping like that.
It does say that for me... weird

>Also no 600cp perks?
I'm trying the 1, 2, 4, 8 set up to see if I like that balance better.

Thank you for your criticism.

>>49335213
Thank you for the criticism.

>>49335246
If you're going by the Black Crusade Khorne then he binds all of his 'magic users' with chains of brass or something, been a while since I cracked open the Tome of Blood, and their mostly just damn good at summoning demons and anti-Psyker shit.
>>
>>49335456
But is it also a meme?

Like Byzantium?
>>
>>49335485
>>49335456
You're not funny and you already ruined last thread with this.
>>
File: Alright, you got me.png (14KB, 858x169px) Image search: [Google]
Alright, you got me.png
14KB, 858x169px
>>49335439
>Everyone who disagrees with me is Red

What a petty cunt
>>
>>49335485
Yes but it's more like the norse gods
>>
>>49330864
I use real eater to power 8bit theater black magic with negative emotions purposely to drive them down. But at this point I usually just convert conventional (or not so conventional) sources of energy into magical energy. So when I say that spell is powered by the output of twelve nuclear reactors, I mean it.
>>
>>49335463
>We still don't have a Simpsons jump
What would it even look like?
>>
>>49335485
Nothing is a meme and everything is a meme, because meme means nothing and everything because words have no intrinsic meaning.

Also, /gsg/ a best and we should make all our jumps based off of their in jokes.
>>
>>49335463
So how many of you create your own societies? What species are included? How much tech do you let them have? What is the System of Government?
>>
>>49335514
t. Althusser
>>
>>49335494
Stop replying to him.
>>
>>49335506
Make the later seasons a drawback.
>>
>>49335506
Drop-In would probably be Guest Star. You'd then probably have one background for the adult Springfieldians and one for the kids. Not sure about a fourth one, though.
>>
>>49335555
I almost want to say "wacky character," but that might overlap too much with adult.
>>
>>49335366
You know what? I'll bite.

If there is one, just one favor you, and you /specifically/, could do for me? It would be to walk to the nearest cliff and drop off of it backwards, without any safety gear whatsoever.

Or maybe chug an entire flagon of rattlesnake venom.

See, I wasn't three years old yet when my mother and father broke up, and she left my life. When next we grew to know each other well, it was through arguing over religion.

And yet, I know for a fact that she loved me more than anyone has, does, or ever will care for you.

I don't think you know how difficult this is, so I must say. Congratulations on being one of literally three people, in my entire life, I have ever managed to feel true and undying /hatred/ for.

So you know what? Fine. You win. Have fun with the mods when this absolute farce dies. This has officially ceased being fun for me in any way. If I had it my way, every trace of my involvement here would get wiped right now.

I sincerely hope to see you, and you specifically and in particular, as in the individual I am addressing, in Hell.
>>
>>49335517
That's the whole reason I built up the Terra as big as I did. I wanted a flying country so that I'd have somewhere to not only provide a place for my companions to stay, but also somewhere to provide stability and an overall arc to my jump.

Anyway, I am more or less the head of the military of that organization but only so far as the LoT. New colonies we found and bring into alliance with other colonies are their own deal. I provide guidance, defense, and some professional opportunities but I stay out of the governance of the various colonies we institute.

So long as the people are governed by and with their consent, I don't give a shit what they do for the most part. Since the LoT is under my direct command, and is effectually my flying city state, I manage that a bit more closely.
>>
>>49335588
You're letting him win. This is what he's always wanted.
>>
File: 1467795202806.png (106KB, 278x338px) Image search: [Google]
1467795202806.png
106KB, 278x338px
>>49335588
Leaving is giving him what he wants. He wins when you get mad, he wins when you leave. This is his only goal in life. He doesn't care about jumpmaking or jumps at all, he just wants to kill this thread for shitting on him when he tried to turn this into a MGE general.
>>
>>49335591
I approve of this plan
But I wonder how you keep the LoT crewed in between jumps.
>>
>>49335655
Overlord Minions, Waddledees, and Angelroids.
>>
>>49335655
Pink Tide gives the numbers for crewing. Importing the LoT into Uncharted Waters lets you have all of your companions active in a jump, so long as you only ever take 8 off the ship with you at once.
>>
>>49335588
>The asshole is antagonizing us to make jumpmakers leave. I'll show him by leaving!
>>
>>49335697
Because sticking around to endure all the bullshit is the right thing to do.
>>
>>49335731
Sticking around and ignoring your bullshit is the best thing to do, yes.
>>
Wow the mods actually did something. That's new.
I thought the jannie was our resident shitposter so this is quite the pleasant surprise
>>
>>49335697
Can't say I blame him, though. We all pretend it's just one shitposter, but we all know it's not. If people don't like something they'll crash the thread with no survivors, then keep being salty about it every opportunity.
>>
>>49335591
I'm probably going to sound like a newbie here, but I always felt that the LoT was too big. Just ridiculously huge.

Which makes my answer to >>49335517 even more fun.

Nothing in the actual chain, but post-spark starts a project to terraform Mars and establish the Free Kingdom of Barsoom, with me as the immortal God-King with absolute power. Tech is pretty high-level, and magic working alongside it when able. No limits on species.

Might have the Civilization Jump coming up, so that might be interesting as a practice run.
>>
>anonymous jumpchain community tearing itself apart with petty drama and shitposting
>SB jumpchain community still going strong
Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>49335767
not helping
>>
>>49335439
>>49335366
>>49335299
>>49334827
>>49335511
Based Mods.
>>
>>49335762
> I always felt that the LoT was too big. Just ridiculously huge.
If you thought the LoT was big, you should see the Dahak.
>>
>>49335755
>>49335774
What was the shitposter doing?
>>
>>49335760
No, we know it's just you.
>>
>>49335767
For all the hate that SB gets, that is its primary draw.

Without anonymity, people simply CANT do the STUPID ASS FUCKING HORSEWAGON SHIT that they try to pull here.

That said, they have their own issues.
>>
>>49335771
I'm saying we should all move to SB, because obviously this whole anonymous thing isn't working out. Unless, of course, you'd like to be at the mercy of one person pretending to be a bunch of people for the rest of your time here.
>>
>>49335588
It is sad to see you leave but I wish you well, thanks for all the great content.
>>
>>49335762
>I'm probably going to sound like a newbie here, but I always felt that the LoT was too big. Just ridiculously huge.
Were I not running with the Pink Tide I could agree with you. However, as I am packing upwards of 8 million companions I need the space. You factor in living quarters, quality of life, off duty infrastructure, training facilities, maintenance and industrial facilities, and you find that even an expanded LoT becomes somewhat short on space.
>>
File: stealthcruiser.jpg (154KB, 1000x731px) Image search: [Google]
stealthcruiser.jpg
154KB, 1000x731px
>>49335762
>but I always felt that the LoT was too big. Just ridiculously huge.
I agree with that
But that Mars Pattern Manufactory...
I'm pushing out a smaller fleet with custom tech all the time.

The Daughteru Navy is truely a sight to behold
>>
>>49335797
Talking shit about Red, as usual. We should discontinue this line of conversation, now that we've been given a reprieve.
>>
>>49335767
>SB community becoming a stagnant cesspool of wank

"quarrels must be held in the highest regard" t. Machiavelli
>>
>>49335797
Use 4plebs and see for yourself. Janitor and mod cleanup doesn't effect that site.
>>
>>49335804
>>49335767
>Ban dodging just to shitpost more and push your real agenda of driving this off the board.
>>
>>49335804
Samefagging is a feature of anonymous posting.
That's the appeal of using 4chan in the first place.
>>
>>49335804
Honestly, there's a lot of appeal to SB+IRC as the primary basis for the community. You can always create more IRC channels and moderate them however you want, and SB is, for all its many, many flaws, a good place to have actual, meaningful conversations about jumping and jumpmaking.

There's also that other chan, though.
>>
>>49335847
Spoken as someone who doesn't actually go there and is the shitposter trying to get rid of the /jc/ thread.
>>
>>49335804
Previous comment about STUPID ASS FUCKING HORSEWAGON SHIT aside, that would be a horrible plan.

We already have culture clash. Locking yourselves into the same room with them is just asking for trouble.
>>
>>49335821
I think people would prefer to be in a stagnant cesspool of wank than a stagnant cesspool of hate. You can say you're opposed to it, until you post a jump there and get more criticism than 'it sucks fuck off and die'.

>>49335837
If we were on a forum, you'd be able to realize that I'm not the local thread boogeyman and you wouldn't have to keep this stupid witch hunt up all the time.
>>
>>49335847
They don't like cyoas on their /tg/. Same with Quests.
There's a separate board but it's near dead.
>>
>>49335860
Mate, you're really not presenting a compelling argument there.
>>
>>49335882
>>49335876
You don't have an argument. This is just your new bait because you got banned.
>>
>>49335876
>a stagnant cesspool of hate. You can say you're opposed to it, until you post a jump there and get more criticism than 'it sucks fuck off and die'.

The thing is that hate and quarrels invite change. As such, it's not a stagnant cesspool at all.
>>
>>49335876
This is clearly not the correct website for you. Don't try and drag the rest of us who actually like imageboards with you.
>>
>>49335804
Hell no cuckmaster. Better to have two different baskets than put all our eggs into one and have it degenerate into an inbred fuckfest.
>>
>>49335788
Dare-hak I ask? My Google Fu produces Xena characters and that one huge image of the many many ships.

I'm sorry.

>>49335814
>upwards of 8 million companions
How...how do you keep track of them all? I can't even keep track of the eight...ish...I have.

When we're on the ground, a mix of items and perks ensure we have a decent-sized compound, and in space, Talyn's big enough that we can basically each have a whole tier of quarters and other facilities.
>>
>>49335847
If we all flock to SB the MLP jump will have to be accepted into mainstream.
>>
>>49335800
Then why wasn't my post moderated? Oh, it's because you're completely wrong.

>>49335804
Spacebattles isn't the solution, for the reasons >>49335870 mentioned. But I'm good with moving to the IRC. Just disregard the thread and let 4chan rot.
>>
>>49335876
>I think people would prefer to be in a stagnant cesspool of wank than a stagnant cesspool of hate
>Not wanting to be in a cesspool of hate
Why are you on the chans?
>>
>>49335931
Because you're phoneposting.
>>
>>49335925
It's a good thing jumpchain is a singleplayer game.
>>
Hey Mardukh. If we import our Denizen somewhere, can they leave the Warehouse, with the fiat that they can't access any of their grand Denizen abilities outside of the Warehouse, and only have access to what they gain from Imports?
>>
>>49335931
>Just disregard the thread and let 4chan rot.

Hey guess what- I'm one of those people that constantly gets told "it sucks fuck off and die" a lot, and I've got only one thing to say to you.

Fuck off and die.
>>
>>49335941
Shit like this is why we need to give up on the thread.
>>
>>49335941
the problem is that the anti-red believes in IRC illuminati, it doesn't make sense for the same person to advocate moving the community to IRC
>>
>>49335916
>How...how do you keep track of them all? I can't even keep track of the eight...ish...I have.
They're organized by job specialty and organizational affiliation. Named companions are far fewer and used more regularly. Even then there are some named companions that get used more often than not.

In effect my chain is like an ensemble series, with the mains, the regulars, and the seasoned cast of reoccuring extras. It makes for a pretty neat comfy story but I get how that's not for everyone.
>>
>>49335893
>This is just your new bait because you got banned.
You could try to listen to my argument, or keep on claiming I'm obviously the only person who disagrees with you and your perfect little community here. I know you're obviously going to try the latter, seeing as you hate change despite saying 'hate invites it'.

>>49335898
>>The thing is that hate and quarrels invite change. As such, it's not a stagnant cesspool at all.
You say that, yet nothing ever gets done. We get maybe four posts of constructive criticism from the same four people every jump, while the others just say "Why can't I have this power??" "Why is this nerfed???" "Fucking bitch your setting isn't special kill yourself"
If everyone had a name I can assure you the overall quality of the community would go up 200%.

>but we can't go on spacebattles they're reddit!!
Why not just make our own fucking forum, then?
>>
>>49335978
Can I ask what you did to acquire 8 million companions? Because I admit, I'm curious.
>>
>>49335965
We all wish you would give up on attacking the threads.

>>49335974
Anti-red doesn't care about jumps at all. You need to understand that. Any argument about sanctity, rules, or jumpmaking are all just a front. He just wants to argue and shitpost and drive away jumpmakers to kill this thread. Him tying to get us to leave 4chan is consistent with his goals.
>>
>>49335963
No. The thread produces nothing but bullshit, whining, and assholes who disregard anything they don't like as "the shitposter" while pretending their own shitposts are also "the shitposter" next thread. We need some fucking accountability.
>>
>>49335916
The one you can get for doing a scenario drawback in the jump is
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/ImperialNavyYard/fanfic/stgod/Asgerd.htm
>>
>>49335978
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8

Sounds like this
>>
>>49335963
Don't both with trying to score points here. We know what you're like.
>>
>>49336000
That's because that's what you spend your fucking free time doing. You have no life so you shitpost at us all day. It's your fault, so just you should leave.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (299KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
299KB, 764x684px
Eh, all this is going to do is make everyone of us who use a name pick up a trip as well.

>>49335974
>>49335963
Hey guys, got any comments for my WIP up here, >>49335126.
>>
>>49335988
>Why not just make our own fucking forum, then?

Inertia is the big problem there. A new forum would be nice, but with no incentive to move, no one will use it. And with no one using it, no one will create incentives to move. Unless you can convince/recruit a significant number of people on your own, the initiative is fundamentally doomed.
>>
>>49336000
>while pretending their own shitposts are also "the shitposter" next thread.
Oy! I acknowledge my shitposts for exactly what they are!
>>
>>49336000
>>49336015
Did you just get warned, or are you phoneposting again?
>>
>>49335988
>You say that, yet nothing ever gets done. We get maybe four posts of constructive criticism from the same four people every jump, while the others just say "Why can't I have this power??" "Why is this nerfed???" "Fucking bitch your setting isn't special kill yourself"

Guess what- 90% of those people have legit arguments.

>If everyone had a name I can assure you the overall quality of the community would go up 200%.

But then it'd be an egofest, and the quality of the fucking JUMPS would go down to zero.

>>49336000
>We need some fucking accountability.

No, we really fucking don't. What we need is less assholes like you saying opinions aren't legitimate because they hurt your fee-fees.

>>49336010
<3 u 2 bb.

>>49336017
Don't know enough about the setting.
>>
>>49335280
I thought Khorne really fucking hated magic.
>>
>>49336041
He hates pleasure even more

Thanks for the (you)
>>
>>49336031
>People point out you ban dodged
>Try and turn it around on other people like you always do
You're just making it more obvious you're the shitposter.
>>
>>49335126
What is your relation to the royal family?
>>
>>49335126
The 400 cp perk is a bit underwelming? Also Royals should have something for charisma/leadership/beauty.
>>
>>49336033
>>But then it'd be an egofest, and the quality of the fucking JUMPS would go down to zero.
How is the thread not an egofest? Because we have one guy who posts "kill urself fgt :)" every time a certain name posts a PDF? Why would the quality of the jump suddenly decline if the userbase simple moved to a different website?

How would posting with the usename Cenanon make you any less anonymous than posting with the tripcode Cenanon?

>lol like id answer u shitposter
I want to hear your arguments, not get drowned out in the hugbox you've got going here.
>>
I need a way to break magic in the Dresden Files so I can rewrite it with the Slayer Handbook to where it format corrupt people. How should I go about that?

I don't even want to use it, I just want to invalidate the White Council's existence.
>>
>>49336051
Will people shit up about who the shitposter is and make comments on the zelda and custom robo perks?

Seriously, when everyone is super...
>>
>>49336002
Made me laugh. Thanks.

But nah, I approach it more like BSG or something like that.

>>49335994
>Can I ask what you did to acquire 8 million companions? Because I admit, I'm curious.
Generic Magical Girl has an option to buy extra companions. There's no limit on how many you can buy, so I just dumped all my points into that and walked away with an army of magical friendship.

Made that jump really painful, but it was worth it ultimately. The Generic Magical Girl jump is pretty great, it works as an early jump and as a later jump if you want to ramp up the difficulty.

Give it a look.

It's also worth noting that unless the jump specifies otherwise, you can't have more than the normal amount of companions in play at any time. Just because I have a deep bench doesn't mean I get to field them all at once all the time.

I just mention that because I've seen people assume that the Pink Tide lets you constantly have all of them out at once. As mentioned earlier I mainly use them to crew the LoT and run off-jump mission.
>>
>>49336001
>4000km Diameter

Thor Odinson How Horrifying.

>>49336017
Pick up a what now?

>>49335978
If it works for you, then have at it. Antisocial habits are hard to break.

I totally did not forget about Sentinel Steve, Tachikoma, and R2-4F/Bebop.

>>49336002
Ha.
>>
>>49336033
Didn't you promise us last night that you'd stop shitposting until your latest was done?
>>
>>49336093
There are a few jumps with mass import options.
MGLN and Faerun come to mind.
>>
>>49336033
No, what we need is a way to identify who has a legitimate opinion, who's trying to pass off ten of the exact same opinions as ten different people, and who's just demanding you leave because you won't give them what they want. Right now we just listen to the people we agree with and call the ones we don't shitposters snd samefags.
>>
File: Jumper abuses companion rules.jpg (55KB, 975x682px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper abuses companion rules.jpg
55KB, 975x682px
>>49336093
Advance to time index 7:20

Cooks is exactly your jump m8
>>
>>49336115
There are a couple and I love those jumps for that reason. It's good to put the entire team out on the field and really see what we can do together.
>>
>>49336085

Before I address your arguments:

>not get drowned out in the hugbox you've got going here.

Have you fucking SEEN my interactions with the thread?

>How would posting with the usename Cenanon make you any less anonymous than posting with the tripcode Cenanon?

It's a question of degrees, faggot. If everyone had a name, then everyone has an ego, and you get SB/the IRC. Right now Ego is still a problem, as anyone who's interacted with me can attest to, but it's less than it is on SB and the IRC.

>>49336109
These are extraordinary circumstances, anon.

Also Victoria 2 WIP before Monday
>>
>>49336125
>Right now we just listen to the people we agree with and call the ones we don't shitposters snd samefags.

Yeah, that's a problem. But the solution isn't to listen to less people, it's to listen to everyone and their arguments, until they run out of them and can safely be ignored.
>>
>>49336093
ALL your points? Because if my math is right, that's 1,208,925,819,614,629,174,706,176 companions.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>49336072
Royal [-100]: Though not a Heir to the throne you are of the bloodline that founded these lands. You bear a powerful force of personality and your very presence has an effect on others around you. You’ve been away on diplomatic envoy for some time now, but your return to Hyrule couldn’t be more auspicious, could it?

So, basically a cousin or something of that effect.

>>49336084
>The 400 cp perk is a bit underwelming?
It's a common sense perk, we don't have many of those, that also grants precog, of the vauge magical kind. I thought It was solid.

>Also Royals should have something for charisma/leadership/beauty.
I could fold some Charisma/Appearance into the Bearing I guess.

>>49336107
Basically password protecting Names with that extra line of code at the tail end.
>>
>>49336131
If you dig into drawbacks, you can make all 8 million prismatic dragons.

And then be drop in and freak the world out over an army of dragons from nowhere.
>>
>>49336128
>Advance to time index 7:20
>COOKS vs. BRotH
Beautiful. Thanks again for that anon.
>>
>>49336133
>>>Have you fucking SEEN my interactions with the thread?
Yes, yes, I know everybody hates you. You've made that abundantly clear.

>If everyone had a name, then everyone has an ego
Now, what exactly constitutes an ego? A desire for substantial criticism? The desire to have one's work recognized? Obviously you want to be known for your jumps, which is why you trip. Which, of course, means you're just as guilty of having an ego as any other poster in a forum.
Why not drop the trip? You're worried other people might make a ruling on your jump? You're worried someone might impersonate you?
You wouldn't have to worry if /jc/ were a forum.
>>
>>49336156
I didn't take all the drawbacks.

>>49336165
Nah, I made them into half celestials and slowly upgraded that through the various mass import jumps until they're more or less full on extraplanar beings.

Shit's cash, man.
>>
>>49336133
>These are extraordinary circumstances, anon.
You're not helping, Cena. You never help. Just stop talking.
>>
What's a relatively low-risk jump where I can pick up a powerful healing factor?
>>
>>49336156
Origin cost 100, IIRC. Innocent gets 1 extra allies free, and the rest 50 cp.

so thats 1550 cp total left, and 1000 cp is 20 extra allies. 500 is 10, and 50 is one. followed by one free.

20+10+1+1 = 2^32.

But dont forget that you start out with 2, so its really 2^33.
>>
>>49336209
depends, is infamous low-risk to you?
>>
>>49336188
>The desire to have one's work recognized? Obviously you want to be known for your jumps, which is why you trip. Which, of course, means you're just as guilty of having an ego as any other poster in a forum.

Refer back to

>It's a question of degrees, faggot.

As for

>You wouldn't have to worry if /jc/ were a forum.

Yeah, but I'd have to worry about a hundred worse things.

I don't want to trip, and Ideally I wouldn't.

But yeah, I can see everyone wants me gone rn. So gone I am.
>>
>>49336209
Touhou. Just be a youkai it's like 50cp.
>>
>>49336209
Color-Coded Cleaver from Skulduggery Pleasant, if you're okay with being what amounts to super-zombie.

The canon example survived being blown into thousands of chunks — granted, he needed to be stitched back together, but he still survived.
>>
>>49336209
Go to Infamous, pay the 100CP to start in Seattle. Just don't act like an asshole and you'll be fine. Hell, being a conduit there can land you a sweet cushy job. Plus the 100 point perks in Infamous are amazing.
>>
>>49336219
No wait, that would be 1500 left.

...Is the innocent origin only cost 50? I cant remember.
>>
>>49336156
>>49336196
>>49336219
Haha, wow, I'm retarded. Yeah, it's around 8.5 million.
>>
>>49336231
>>>It's a question of degrees, faggot.
There's quite literally no difference than putting in your username as username #password and logging into a forum. You've deluded yourself into thinking that having a username on an anonymous imageboard is somehow better than having one on a site where everyone else has one. Is it because it makes you feel special?
>>
Could X-men movies work as a early chain jump as long as you have the power that lets you turn intangible for as long as you can hold your breath (and the perk from mario that makes you not require breathing)?
>>
>>49336158
I'm assuming there's a How To in the FAQ?

>>49336196
Oh, forgot that thanks to the Star Wars Supplement, my boys count as Companions now, and included them in my Girls Und Panzer import. So, with everyone except Bebop who I think is still on Talyn (wherever he goes when we don't have a Space! Jump) and Chisame who elected to stay home in SoL after we finished in back-to-back Star Trek, have eighteen Companions.
>>
>>49336280
As long as you don't dig too far into drawbacks X men movies can be your first jump no problem.
Just avoid the plot and don't tell everyone you're a mutant like a dumbass.
>>
>>49335925
I'm redoing that jump anyways, it was sb-tier trash.
>>
>>49336002
God, this thing feels like an SCP to me.
Not the video itself, but the murderer/cannibal guy.
Like he's some sort of entity that invades TV media and just wrecks the whole setting, and the more he destroys, the more the setting breaks down. And maybe if he damages the setting enough he's actually capable of retroactively changing the actual show, worldwide. Maybe it even kills/mutilates the actors retroactively.
Which really fucks with people IRL, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>49336332
Let us know when it's done?
>>
>>49336338
What do you think happens to all the works based on your jumps?
>>
>>49336332
gross
>>
>>49336350
Still WIP, but yeah, will do
>>
>>49336002
Oh god, they changed the font of the youtube video title? Horrifying.
>>
>>49336332
Seconding >>49336350. Please drop a comment in thread when you're done. Don't post it here, but I'd like to jump it when ti's jumpable.
>>
>>49336241
Being shredded to ribbons may still count as dead for the purposes of the chain, though. Think I may have put something about that in the jump?
>>
>>49336381
Youtube got an "update" google is at it again.
You can opt out in the bottom left corner, but it doesn't revert everything.
>>
>>49336332
Why are you freaks here? You have your own board. Go there.
>>
>>49336390
That's your jump? Why did you ban people from gaining the power from their True Name?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>49336301
Basically I found out how on the Google, but you just gotta hashtag a password right behind your name.

Hrm, having trouble with getting the Mage background's 200 cp perk. Any suggestions.
General Competence at Magic is 100.
400 is an alt!form with a slight magical boost.
800 grants you a Bossalt!form that you can go to when nearly defeated.
Still no 200 yet.
If you guys don't like the above just say so and I'm taking suggestions.
>>
>>49336367
I… I just assumed they were a derivative work, a fanfiction of sorts.
Oh. Oh God. What have I done?

Kidding aside, I have a sort of weird interpretation of how JumpChain works and how it interacts with all the various forms of fiction. So I'm not worried about my Jumper coming home to find that sort of thing, barring any weird perks I might pick up.
>>
>>49336245
>Go to Infamous, pay the 100CP to start in Seattle
Or just move there from where ever you are. It has proper locations, where changing your starting location is inconvenient, but not impossible like some jumps.
>>
>>49336390
Why would it count, if the character it is based on survived something similar?
>>
>>49336443
How about something for making minions or summoning mooks. Kind of like what Vaati or Ganon does to get all their soldiers, but less implicitly evil.
Although that might be too good for 200cp.
>>
>>49336426
First, because I'd have to explain what all it actually entails, which is hard and kind of murky.

Second, because there's no canon ceiling to the power growth. Darquess was projected to basically end up casually devouring planets and being able to wipe out an entire race of Lovecrafting gods.

I can allow it if people want and just let them fanwank, but eh.

>>49336478
There's plenty of examples of dead or technically dead things being brought back that would still end a Jumper's chain. Becoming a vampire, getting rezzed by a Cleric - hell, just getting zapped back by Defibrillators may count.
>>
>>49336532
>just getting zapped back by Defibrillators may count.

lel.
>>
What songs do you and your companions sing deep in the black?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0cbkOm9p1k
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>49336529
Minions wouldn't be too bad, as minions in almost all Zelda games are really low powered and even the strongest among them taking maybe six or seven swings of a sword to take down. Zelda Minions are terrible enough that making the summoning perk for them a 200 isn't too far out of reach.
>>
>>49336532
Not him.

Is it less that he survived it by himself, and more that being torn to ribbons wasn't an impediment for bringing him back through ordinary means?
>>
>>49336568
I legit don't know. At what point are you dead after your heart stops?

>>49336611
Honestly, I don't remember exactly, it's been a few years.
>>
>>49336643
Five minutes?
>>
>>49336532
I could see it. We have plenty of other powers with no ceilings to power growth, and completely ridiculous planetary-stellar tier shenanigans.
>>
>>49336532
I guess? But there are also several jumps that let you buy the ability to survive being atomized or turned to dust. Which is way more extreme.

And this perk is a capstone, and the character it is modeled after could survive being shredded, so why cap it beneath the primary (and maybe only) example in the series?
>>
>>49336682
No, we don't. And the only ones that do either require massive amounts of infrastructure (Asura's Wrath), very advanced technology (Rick and Morty), or are End-jumps (DBZ, TTGL).
>>
>>49336605
So does that mean we can get Darknuts? Noice.
I don't think zelda enemies are that awful though. Slightly better than average mooks at least.
>>
>>49336715
>But there are also several jumps that let you buy the ability to survive being atomized or turned to dust.

There's only one: SCP.
>>
>>49336733
Omega level regeneration from X-men movies is pretty similar.
>>
>>49336721
Not quite true. Heylin magic exists.
There's also softcap which makes everything scale forever.
>>
>>49336532
That's why you buy a Horcrux in Harry Potter.
>>
>>49336721
Heylin magic, Nanoha magic if you get SSS ranked power and not sure if there's anything else?
>>
>>49336804
SS rank is just nuclear launch level. SSS isn't going to be planetary.
>>
>>49336762
>>49336804
Wuya can't destroy the planet.
>>
>>49336820
Isn't the book of darkness SSS ranked and anti planetary?
>>
>>49336804
The force is sort of comparable if you've taken all the star wars jumps.
There's also Epic level D&D magic which can do whatever you're comfortable wanking with a high enough character level.
>>
File: 1402336677221.jpg (56KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1402336677221.jpg
56KB, 500x358px
Just how dangerous are Abominations in Geneforge?
Are they country ending threats in said setting?
Can corruption immunity negate the problems of using too many canisters there?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>49336727
>Darknuts?
Hm, yeah, but where you could summon dozens of the random mooks you might only summon six to ten Darknuts, how's that sound? Anything that could go Mid-Boss you'd only be able to summon one of.

>I don't think zelda enemies are that awful though.
I'm not saying they're awful, I'm just stating their real limits. Six or Seven slashes for the really tough ones. Other than asshole pickles of doom.
>>
>>49336828
She could pull the moon into Earth with a thought. It would take a few minutes but planet busting is totally something she could do. Just grab a few space rocks and get to town. She just doesn't because you don't break where you live for kicks.
>>
>>49336863
So basically similar to KH's minion trees? I'd be down for that.
>>
>>49336867
If you're going THAT far then you can work towards that power in One Punch Man too, with telekinetics.
>>
>>49336863
Sounds neat. I'd like to be able to work those numbers up with practice, but I'd understand if we can't.

I still think you're selling thm short though. Those slashes are being made by a sword that does absurd effective damage against evil.
>>
>>49336682
Yeah but these characters were essentially unkillable and could grow to Shounen end-tier levels of bullshit in both power and hax/versatility in a few months or years. And it's not even hard to do, since all you have to do is kill or disable three meh tier mages, then walk in a room and pick up a book.

>>49336715
I mean, I don't really care. If you want to say you can have a companion stitch you back together, fell free.
>>
>>49336870
Something like that.

>>49336923
Maybe.

I'm talking about the Smith's Sword that you start with in Minish Cap when I say these things. Not the White Sword nor the Master Sword.
>>
>>49336845
The Abomination drawback is a reference to the fact that sometimes shaper controlled areas gets barred so that no one is allowed to enter it again, due to something ominous happening. It's literally just something that the shapers put their hands up and say fuck that place. Basically it means that the shapers can not realistically send a military unit to the area to take the thing out. So figure it as being something that would be able to deal with, at the top end, a few hundred powerful magic users that can each have dozens of multi story tall monsters under their command. Geneforge though is not a high power setting, a fireball that can blow apart a building is upper end on the power scale there.

As for corruption immunity, I guess they could negate the problem, except for the drawback, where due to being a drawback it will override perks.
>>
>>49336886
One Punch Man hasn't displayed anything near that level has it? With Wuya it's that she's demonstrated capabilities that could be used to destroy a planet. It's not inflating her powers or anything like that, she's shown to be insanely powerful.
>>
>>49337021
The grill with telekinesis stops an orbital bombardment and sends it back into space with her mind.
If that's not planet level I don't know what is.
>>
>>49337042
Then you don't know what it is. Because she only stopped a barrage that wiped out most of a city, and only sent it back to the spaceship hovering just over the city. Don't exaggerate.
>>
>>49336946
From what I remember wasn't the main thing that made learning your True Name so powerful was that they weren't limited to just one type of magic. Like they could learn other magic just by watching it. With Darquesse I'm pretty sure that destroying her brain would have killed her wouldn't it? Argeddion on the other hand I'm not sure about.
>>
>>49336863
I am unfamiliar with these doompickles. Elaborate, please?
>>
File: You could take it either way.png (127KB, 1206x203px) Image search: [Google]
You could take it either way.png
127KB, 1206x203px
>>49336248
Yeah, it’s 50.
The question is, does the perk give you two more allies and then double on each purchase, or does it double the ally count right away (which would start by giving you two more)?

If it’s the first, then you would get 4,294,967,296 extra magical girls, but the second gets you 8,589,934,592.
>>
>>49336390
>Being shredded to ribbons may still count as dead for the purposes of the chain, though. Think I may have put something about that in the jump?
No. Dead means dead. If they have the ability to recover from being shredded to ribbons without dying, then it is not death. Don't just try to define what death mean. That is not a jump issue, but an overarching jumpchain thing you should not be trying to decide for everyone, since multiple jumps can give the ability to survive that level of bodily dismemberment.
>>
>>49337021
>>49337042
>>49337063
Tatsumaki pulled a meteor down onto the planet to kill the Dinosaur King.
>>
>>49337042
That was only going to destroy the city though. Although I think the One Punch Man world is way different from earth with everything being on a super continent so the cities might be larger than normal? Still don't think thats anti planetary level though.
>>
>>49336863
Hey Gaunlet can we teach people outside of exalted settings to use their essense on a mortal level or does that rely on in setting metaphysics too much to do.
>>
>>49337097
A tiny meteor that barely destroyed anything, yeah. And that was anime only.
>>
>>49337021
Not that anon, but as far as I know this is her greatest feat. And she did it casually.
Sorry about the weird screen, can't seem to find any versions of that aren't like that.
I don't know if she's a planet buster or not, but she is very impressive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l24fEX1nyJs
>>
>>49337064
That's a big part of it. You also just become LUDICROUSLY powerful, due to your connection with the source of magic IIRV(remember that thing where Argeddion was going to give magic to everyone, or how Darquesse had the potential to wipe out the faceless ones, and in fact after not very long at all could fight one or two?).

Plus you become arbitrarily intelligent, arbitrarily strong etc. (Over time, at least - we never saw Darquesse reach those levels, because then the story would have just ended with no possible way to win).
>>
>>49337115
That's actually less impressive then her blocking thousands of artillery shells at once and firing them all back. Certainly far less damage dealt.
>>
>>49337111
You used the argument that Wuya was planet busting because she could THEORETICALLY pull a bunch of meteors down. So can Tatsumaki.
>>
>>49336804
Slayers if you don't mind the attack most likely being suicidal.
>>
>>49337141
You're talking to more than one person famalam.
Keep up.
>>
>>49337141
First, no, that wasn't me idiot. Second, that person used the argument that Wuya could pull the FUCKING MOON down. The FUCKING MOON is a lot bigger then a meteor that leaves a crater barely a city block or two in size.
>>
>>49337141
No, she's planet busting because she's demonstrated abilities that could be used to destroy a planet. If Tatsumaki was shown able to treat the moon like a yoyo or something then she'd definitely be anti planetary.
>>
>>49337191
You do realize that with magic like that it's usually not DIRECT physics coming into play, right? I mean, is Amamterasu planet busting because she can force the sun and moon to rotate at her whim?

Also in your same argument, Majora's Mask (and thus the zelda jump) is planet busting.
>>
>>49337073
Buzz Blobs are evil little green blobs that look like pickles. They hurt you if you hit them and are basically invincible save for if you stun them with the boomerang. Annoying that.

>>49337109
Oadenol's Codex and Scroll of the Monk both explain different ways to activate someone else's Essence with your own. One is a slow way that takes years but is mostly safe and the other may or may not be a very controlled opening of all of the Charkas within a persons body, a feat that is dangerous in the extreme.
As it is I see no reason to prevent you from teaching Essence on the Mortal level, though if you tried to teach anything beyond basically Enlightenment, Essence Growth, and Martial Arts Charms you might run into people exploding into clouds of gore. Experimenting with Essence Manipulation is very delicate and even the most wary are often killed by their folly.
>>
>>49337225
Got it. Thanks for explaining.
>>
>>49337109
Awakened essence does NOT need any special sort of soul, and there are even thamaturgy rituals to awaken it, and since the general rule is 'it works out of jump just like it did in jump' yes, you should be able to.

Also, there is a think called the Salinian Working that gave everyone, everywhere the ability to learn sorcery, and could learn it, and the spells created, from the world around them, that reached beyond creation.

So that alone should make awakened essence available to all, since sorcery relies on it.
>>
>>49337198
The difference between Wuya and Amaterasu is that Wuya's abilities are free form so given the scale that her abilities are shown to affect things it's pretty reasonable to say she could destroy a planet. As for Majora's Mask. Yes? Crashing the moon into the planet would destroy it. It says in the game that if you don't stop the moon crashing it will annihilate the world and all it's inhabitants. That's what you're trying to stop from happening.
>>
>>49337225
>you might run into people exploding into clouds of gore
Wasn't there a Dragonblooded or something who learned a Sidereal Martial Art, but the second he actually tried to use it he exploded?
>>
>>49337225
>>49337283
What if you can survive exploding? Would you end up trapped in an endless cycle of explosions?
>>
>>49337077
...No, its the same either way?

You get two free, all origins. So 'getting two more' and 'doubleing' are the same things. Its 2+2=4 or 2x2=4.
>>
>>49337198
Zelda is actually really high tier when it comes to powerlevels. We just don't get to play with much of it in the games because there wouldn't be much of one otherwise.
I mean the Triforce can make worlds. Breaking them is not beyond it's purview.
>>
>>49337296
Essence is part of your Soul, it's your Soul exploding.
>>
>>49337266
>Salinian Working
Reminder that the Five Trials are really stupid and annoying as an absolute requirement.
>>
>>49337265
No prob.

>>49337266
>the general rule is 'it works out of jump just like it did in jump'
Basically this point mostly.

>>49337283
There was one guy who actually managed it (A very special snowflak character whose name I can't remember but I think he got retconed) and like seven or eight others that tried and exploded.

>>49337296
Exploded in this case means fundemntal failure of your souls ability to process Essence. If you survived it, and you most likely need a few soul protections and such to do so, you'd lose Essence use for a while.

>>49337317
Yeah it's gotta hurt/be instant death.

>>49337318
Yep.
>>
>>49337198
Except it is direct physics coming into play here. If you can move the moon that close, you can kill a planet. Amaterasu is weird in that Okami provides evidence that their Universe doesn't work nearly the same, nor is it structured anything like ours. The XS-verse is like ours in most ways that don't involve magic.
>>
>>49337363
I like the idea of doing a chain where you go to Okami and get the ability to move the moon or sun. Then go to a jump where you pretend to be a god and wait til someone accuses you of being a fraud and break down and admit that you're not a god and just a guy that can control the sun. Then prove that. Just to see the look on peoples faces.
>>
>>49337329
What bothers me is the fifth trial especially. Sacrifice. When they go into how it works it makes it seem like it's just "Oh you have to recognize that your pursuit of knowledge has cost you, like if you were too devoted you might have lost your boyfriend.", but then when they go into how the schools do it they get into weird stupid shit like "YOU HAVE TO SWEAR NEVER TO SPEAK OF ONE THING AGAIN BOOO", like what does that even entail? And as far as I read there's not even any mechanics in place in the setting to take your magic away if you break that stupid promise.

Also the Heptagram seems kinda pitiful in detail compared to how the setting paints it at large. Same with the martial arts school really.
>>
File: Jumpers.jpg (61KB, 895x944px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers.jpg
61KB, 895x944px
So I've been looking through my chain and I realized that Justice hasn't done Exalted:Mortals, or Dragonblooded
I would swear I had done them, but I was wrong. Time to do them.
Justice is probably gonna be clinging to The Sword, something he normally saves for "Oh god I'm gonna die" or "I'm just well and done with your shit" rage moments, for dear life in Mortals.
>>
>>49337423
>Making a deal with the fae
>>
>>49337412
Now I need jumps where this power exists.
>>
>>49337363
But the moon is an actual physical place where people lived. There's evidence that it's basically another planet.
>>
>>49337438
I think he means his sword that he crafted, rather than the Grace.
>>
>>49337421
Yeah it's weird.
Very fluffy but almost no crunch to speak of. No substance and that often turns people off.

>>49337423
Yay attention.

>>49337438
He's referring to The Infinite +1 Sword he's made over his many years as a Jumper.
>>
>>49337438
The Sword is a weapon I've worked on over my entire chain. I use various powerful swords together, I import it and grant it new abilities, and I use my tons and tons of Crafting and Enchantment perks on it. It is a god damn monster of a weapon. I save it for when it's necessary, or when I'm just too pissed off to care.

I never gave it a name, because I suck at names.
>>
>>49337495
SWORD
Sword which overly reduces/destroys.
>>
How difficult is the plot of Okami? I would like to be able to obtain Sun-related brush techniques, but then I'd have to replace and erase Amaterasu from existence.
>>
>>49337470
If I was doing a right up for my sorcery using character I'd just blow it off as much as possible. I don't like the trials in the first place and the schools handle them stupidly.
>>
>>49337495
Could you post a build for it?
>>
>>49333149
The Harry Potter one seems okay, but the Halo one has some painful javascript in it that assumes opening it in Adobe means you want to print it. Gods only know what it tries to do in other readers.
>>
>>49337523
Why not just be a different brush god and ask Ammy to teach you her technique?
>>
>>49337527
God no. I never wrote it down to be perfectly honest. I'd need to troll through all of my jumps just to figure out exactly what I put into it. I keep a rough idea of its' capabilities and that's all I really need.

>>49337520
That's kinda why I've been calling it "The Sword" for ages.
>>
>>49337523
Couldn't you be like Chibiterasu or something instead?
>>
>>49337525
I liked what Thrice Radiant gave up in the end. Ignorance. It drove him to do so much that he almost forgot everyone in his pursuit of using every moment 'properly' that's just tragic.
>>
>>49337523
Important note: brush techniques are learnable! Issun learns them all just by watching Ammy fight. Although he's not as strong, for obvious reasons.

Just bro up with Ammy or use some mimic perks and you can pick up the brush techniques as long as you've got a bit of magic in you.
>>
>>49337523
Well Ammy did it so you could do it too if you were Ammy.
You'd just need to watch out for Yami.
She absolutely needed outside help to beat that thing.
Also don't fall for fox keikaku. Not like it matters in the long run but it's a lot easier if you don't.
Just be a good person/god and things should work out.
>>
Is there any point in purchasing Brush Up if I'm already a Brush God?
>>
>>49337225
>Buzz Blobs are evil little green blobs that look like pickles. They hurt you if you hit them and are basically invincible save for if you stun them with the boomerang. Annoying that.

No they aren't. Just use ranged attacks like arrows or just throw shit at them.
>>
>>49337625
Not really. It gets you started with power slash though which isn't bad.
>>
>>49337495
>I never gave it a name, because I suck at names.
Well, I had a bunch of ideas blast through my brain at reading this. Most of them are shit, but take a look.
Blowout
Showstopper
Omni-Slayer
Final Word
Final Trick
The End
Ace
Last Chance
Annihilator
Coffin Nail
Sharp Thing
Mr. Stabby
General Slice-and-Dice
Captain Fuck You
Fuck Everything
…That's all the ideas I have for now.
>>
I have kind of an odd question, maybe one that can't really be answered. Several jumps in the chain offer you a chance to be a demi-god. A child of a full god.
However what happens when you meet another dimensional version of your divine parent in another jump? Can they sense bearing some relation to you? Or Is it just awkward and strange for the two of you?
>>
>>49337679
It's just weird. Unless you have a drawback or option connecting the jumps, you have no connection.
>>
>>49337665
Fun names, but none of them seem appropriate to me. My favorites are The End and Mr.Stabby, but they still don't quite fit.
>>
>>49337679
Depends on how you want to do it.
Most of what I've seen is that one version of a god is a totally different person than another worlds version of a god though.

Gets awkward when the alt universe version of your parents don't recognize you though. I bet that would hurt for at least a little bit.
>>
File: helping someone.png (56KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
helping someone.png
56KB, 600x398px
What's the best program to keep track of all of this? Using a really basic text program and when I got to the companions lets just say fuck me this isn't gonna work. Someone posted a real long time ago a thing with breaks and a portraits which would help immensely but I've no fucking clue what it was.
>>
>>49337695
I prefer CherryTree.
>>
>>49337701
That's what I use.
>>
>>49337695
Word documents with multiple files for each companion works fine.
Helps to have another for each thing you want to keep track of as well like major imported a dozen times artifacts.

A tagging system helps immensely like [m] after all the magic perks so you can find them easier.
>>
>>49337695
>>49337712
Just use separate nodes. You can put pictures in CT too.
>>
>>49337695
I use a Google spreadsheet myself, a lot of people use a spreadsheet or CherryTree. Both are good solutions.
>>
>>49337691
Let me try:
Kingbreaker
Dainsleif
The Grand Finale
The Last Page
>>49337695
I use Onenote. It looks like this, if that helps.
>>
>>49337734
It's fine, really. Besides the simple name "The Sword" has grown on me.
>>
>>49337557
I've never read that webcomic, personally.
>>
>>49337695
I use Scrivener. Easy to pirate and has lots of useful features for organizing text.

>>49337691
For me, names have to come from somewhere. Like, they have to embody some aspect of the thing being named. Its history, its value, what it symbolizes, what it aspires to do, or something else along those lines.

This is difficult when you've forged the thing yourself over many jumps. But it's something to consider.
>>
Are there any perks that allow me to easily sell/ liquidate loads of valuables (gems)/rare Items?

I don't want to have to worry about destroying the economy by pumping 20 thousand flawless rubies into it.
>>
>>49337776
I know I saw something that let you insta-convert items into currency. But I can't remember where for the life of me.
>>
File: phil coulson.jpg (170KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
phil coulson.jpg
170KB, 1200x1800px
>>49337743
You should name her Lola.
>>
>>49337776
Elderscrolls Mudcrab could do it. Or the perk that lets you do a similar thing from generic dungeon crawl.
I think the economy might still die for rubies though.
Supply and demand and all that.

If you just want moolah monopoly lets you turn any currency into any other currency at a very good exchange rate. Rubies have got to be a currency somewhere.
>>
Are there any perks which would allow me to claim "conceptual ownership" over something?
>>
How "evil" is the Galactic Federation in Rick & Morty?

Is Rick just fighting it because he needs to fight the power?
>>
>>49337808
Use Any Magic Device (Overlord LN/A/M) will let you count for anything the damn thing asks for, though it's gotta be magical.
>>
>>49337830
Not really related. That only works for letting you ignore preexisting conditions on using magic items, it doesn't let you suddenly claim to own anything conceptually.
>>
>>49337841
Er, sorry misinterpreted the request.
The EX version of Lancelot's take over ability?
>>
>>49337825
We won't really know until the next season begins.

But money's on "evil enough to qualify as a genuine evil government."
>>
>>49337307
No, the first would mean that the two allies you get without taking the perk aren’t included in the doubling. So you’d get from the free buy of the perk 2 allies plus two, then 4+2, 8+2, 16+2, 32+2.
>>
>>49337872
Temporary, only a better version of the usual one.
>>
>>49337877
Eh, other than that I've got nothing.
>>
>>49336443
What else does the altform do for 400 cp? And the Royal's capstone seems a bit more suited to Mage.
>>
>>49337891
No worries, it's a pretty vague and rare thing anon is after.
>>
>>49337904
>What else does the altform do for 400 cp?
It expands your library of spells and grants you more magical energy as well as the Alt-Form itself being a customization thing ascetically.

>And the Royal's capstone seems a bit more suited to Mage.
Yeah but that was what Zelda had. Honking large mana reserves and a impenetrable shield.
>>
>>49337875
You know, looking at it some more’s convinced me that it’s the second, for 8,589,934,592.

Granted, either number is guaranteed to make Nanoha a lot of fun. “HOW many A-Rank mages?!”
>>
File: DETERMINATION.png (610KB, 700x435px) Image search: [Google]
DETERMINATION.png
610KB, 700x435px
Exalted:Mortals- Not gonna lie, this is one of my favorite settings of all time.
0/2100
Rolled for Rathess(Scratch that, Gem)- Oh, this'll be fun.
God-Blooded- Little Beam is mah Daddy. Time for Sun-Themed JUSTICE
Warrior- What else did you think I would be? I'm a punch-master
Free Gratuitous Skill Kata(Melee and Martial Arts)
Free Secret Power Slumbering
Free The Flow of Essence- I punch good
Free Grasping the Perfected Lotus Root
Free The Shogun of Dirt- BRING IT ON MOTHERFUCKERS!
Discount Adamant Virtue Meditation
Discount Dragon Breaking Feather
The Gunzosha's Choice- It was hard choosing between this and Thaumaturgy, but I can learn Thaumaturgy easier than getting more Artifice.
Free Layman's Gear
Import The Sword as Gossamer- Oh yeah. This beauty hasn't been my primary weapon for ages. I've saved her for special occasions, but now? I need her, this is gonna be crazy. She's at least a 5-dot artifact, if not N/A by Exalted standards
Import my custom Power Armo as Gossamer- See Above
Free A Sword of Glass
Free A Storied Sword- I want to fuse this with The Sword
Discount A Scroll of the Silken Scholar- An easy way to make Yellow Jade? Yes Please
Souvenirs

Good Luck Crossing that Bridge+100- Banditry is not Justice
A Pair of Moonsilver Pantaloons+100- I shouldn't take this, I really shouldn't. But it makes me laugh.
But a Stepping Stone+150- Whythefucknot?
Fuck me, Sidereal!+150- I DO like Yanderes, but this seems crazy even for me.
Slave+200- Fuck off, Slavery must be destroyed.
Gem, The City of 1001 Immanent Dooms+600- Well, this is gonna get fucking crazy. But let's be a Big Damn Hero!
A Simple Soul Illuminated+600(Golden Jannasary Style)- I'm screwing myself with all of these, but damn if my time here isn't going to be fun. And Justice? Justice can handle this shit, he handled Light of Terra with no powers.
Silver Light Scattering+200
>>
>>49337318
>Reminder that the Five Trials are really stupid and annoying as an absolute requirement.
Well apparently Sorcery was originally invented for the Primordial themselves, and perhaps their component souls. Not so much for anyone else. Relatively few authorized users in total really. Why would they want to make it easy to assess? The requirements for the intended users are trivial since you do it once, and have access for the rest of your existence, which is measured in eons.
>>
>>49337944
How did you get shogun of dirt for free? Not only is it a capstone, but there's only one discount for it.
I think you need a little more CP for your build there.
>>
>>49337979
It's Discount Warrior and Children of the Mighty.
Therefore Free
>>
>>49337944
Nice build, Justiceanon.
However Shogun of Dirt is a Capstone as it says up top half off. Take more Drawback!
>>
>>49337979
>>49337990
Aaand I just remembered that Capstones only take half off. Disregard that build, I suck cocks.
>>
>>49338003
Take more Drawback and Destinies! It's gonna get gud, let's have Fun!
>>
>>49337808
Once Infernals hits there's Sacred Kamilla's Inhalation. Needs the item to be on the owner and for you to kill the owner though. There's probably other stuff in Exalted for it too, that's just the one off top of head.
>>
>>49338003
>>49337944
Exalted:Mortals- Not gonna lie, this is one of my favorite settings of all time.
0/2500
Rolled for Rathess(Scratch that, Gem)- Oh, this'll be fun.
God-Blooded- Little Beam is mah Daddy. Time for Sun-Themed JUSTICE
Warrior- What else did you think I would be? I'm a punch-master
Free Gratuitous Skill Kata(Melee and Martial Arts)
Free Secret Power Slumbering
Free The Flow of Essence- I punch good
Free Grasping the Perfected Lotus Root
Discount The Shogun of Dirt- BRING IT ON MOTHERFUCKERS!
Discount Adamant Virtue Meditation
Discount Dragon Breaking Feather
The Gunzosha's Choice- It was hard choosing between this and Thaumaturgy, but I can learn Thaumaturgy easier than getting more Artifice.
Free Layman's Gear
Import The Sword as Gossamer- Oh yeah. This beauty hasn't been my primary weapon for ages. I've saved her for special occasions, but now? I need her, this is gonna be crazy. She's at least a 5-dot artifact, if not N/A by Exalted standards
Import my custom Power Armor as Gossamer- See Above
Free A Sword of Glass
Free A Storied Sword- I want to fuse this with The Sword
Discount A Scroll of the Silken Scholar-
Souvenirs

Good Luck Crossing that Bridge+100- Banditry is not Justice
A Pair of Moonsilver Pantaloons+100- I shouldn't take this, I really shouldn't. But it makes me laugh.
But a Stepping Stone+150- Whythefucknot?
Fuck me, Sidereal!+150- I DO like Yanderes, but this seems crazy even for me.
Slave+200- Fuck off, Slavery must be destroyed.
Gem, The City of 1001 Immanent Dooms+600- Well, this is gonna get fucking crazy. But let's be a Big Damn Hero!
A Simple Soul Illuminated+600(Golden Jannasary Style)-
Silver Light Scattering+200
An Echo of a Bastard Child+400- I made a mistake, this will surely fix it....right?
>>
>>49338047
Really Fluffy that as the son of Little Beam you would ping Solar. Little Beam, for those not in the know, is the supposed son of the Unconquered Sun.
>>
>>49337972
I just think the trials themselves are stupid, and the official ones (detailed for a few of the schools) are written poorly.
>>
>>49338086
By who?
>>
>>49337877
Maybe an EX version of Benkei's Eighth Implement?
>>
>>49338111
Unknown. All records sealed by the Lady of Secrets herself.
>>
>>49337921
Fair enough.
>>
File: Friendship is my power.jpg (72KB, 600x992px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship is my power.jpg
72KB, 600x992px
>>49338047
Exalted:Dragonblooded-
0/1600
Rolled for Rathess(again? Seriously?)
Dynast
Free Educated
Discount Legendary Breeding
Artificer
Understanding the Perfected Lotus
Exalted Beauty(400 Points)
Hesiesh's Roar- Whythefucknot?

Chosen of the Sun+300- Bro! Come on, we don't need to fight.
A Boon+100
Poor Standing+100
House Iselsi+100- I love this drawback
Interesting+0

>Pic Related
>My explanation to the guy I owe a boon to.
>>
>>49338126
Does that even have a rank normally?
>>
>>49338241
Oh! Right. I'm Fire Aspect, almost forgot.
>>
>>49338251
Fire Aspect...
All the burning.
yessssss.
>>
>>49338251
>Oh! Right. I'm Fire Aspect,

...Ugh, Why?
>>
>>49338277
Fire and Wind are Justice's elements.
He uses the Wind to fuel the Fire. They've been his elements since the beginning of /jc/
Why? I might, MIGHT, be a tiny bit of a pyro, and find fire very very pretty.
>>
>>49338332
>fire very very pretty.
Eh... It depends.
>>
File: Ash.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Ash.gif
2MB, 540x304px
I'm on a horror movie bing right now. What character from a horror movie would you want as a companion /jc/?

I think Ash Williams would be a hoot, just make sure he doesn't touch any items of demonic nature. Probably would be the cause of many drunk adventures.
>>
>>49338246
His /Apocrypha extra material profile puts his NP stat at C, though it doesn't give Eighth Implement its own separate ranking.
>>
Heading to bed. Night /JC!
>>
>>49338553
Good night.
>>
>>49338562
G'night.
>>
>>49338621
Good night.
>>
>>49338543
It's kinda Horror/Action but you can grab Friar Carl from that Van Helsing movie.
>>
>>49338621
Eh, everyone dies eventually.
>>
>>49338553
Good night John-boy.
>>
>>49338741
GET ME OUT OF THIS TOWER
>>
File: jumpchain summary.png (153KB, 1280x875px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain summary.png
153KB, 1280x875px
>>49337695
I use excel because I can set formulas for price calculating and multi-category text filters and spreadsheets are my fetish
>>
>>49338782
myrmidont, does rank in Generation Kill do anything post-jump?
>>
>>49338801
You mean how there's Sarge and Officer as backgrounds? No, they don't carry over between jumps.
>>
>>49337695
>not using notepad

Step it up
>>
File: blank10.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
blank10.png
254KB, 610x520px
I just remembered Lunars have a Knack that lets them transform into geographical features. Just out of curiosity, any perks out there that specifically enable this?

What form might Knacks based on "Jumper" as a concept take?

Actually, the whole concept of Knacks is /unbelievably/ whacky in the context of the chain; can you imagine importing Makoto to Worm, Ender's Game or Alpha Centauri? Or worse, Toriko?

>>49337808
>>49338042
Sidereals. Sidereals will have all the whacky conceptual looting tricks if they ever get a jump.

In the meantime, Witch from Discworld's particular brand of intuitive magic is good for claiming dominion over geographical areas, especially if there's a great deal of sentience in those areas.

>>49337825
>>49337873
Eh. My money's on "about as evil as a major first world country" which is to say, not genuinely malicious but ruthlessly utilitarian and majorly prioritising national security over individual welfare-which Rick perceives as a personal insult.

So-yes, Rick is basically. He's not exactly a saint.
>>
>>49338925
I seem to remember...72 transformations from Journey to the West which can make you into a temple. But I don't know about stuff like hills or a river or whatever.
>>
>>49338925
I don't know
The idea of a western bureaucracy expanded to a galactic level seems more and more evil the more I think about it.
>>
>>49338925
You can be an object with Souls series chameleon.
Nobody ever expects the rock formation they're sitting next to to backstab them.

You can also do this with sly cooper aboriginal stuff if you don't mind keeping it small.
>>
>>49338943
Isn't the souls stuff just Illusion, though,
Thread posts: 540
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.