[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inquisitorial Penal Regiment /tg/: Resident Nurgle: 2 Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 383
Thread images: 3

File: 1443531662466.jpg (8KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1443531662466.jpg
8KB, 250x187px
Well lads, I'm afraid to say it, but we're just about to run out of fuel right about.... Now...

Welp... I guess we're walking from here on out lads. For now, I suggest we find ourselves some shelter. That hospital down the street looks like a good place to lay low.
-----------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
>>49307945
And to make our lives just a little bit easier.
>He'd unlock the safe that the tank crew hand been holding,beforr reaching inside, and pocketing the halo device, and all the available notes.
Now you can ditch the safe. It's better this way.
>>
>a manhole cover pops up and one by one the members of the Zealot Squad crawl out covered in blood and filth

Leroy: I hope you didnt write us off as dead just yet

>they tag along
>>
>>49307945
>Said Hospital has been previously cleared, with the Hammerhead sitting outside, hidden behind some Enforcer patrol vehicles.
>Inside, 3 of the Crewmembers are milling around, on the upper floors, deciding what to do with Vic's injuries, Anya advocating Surgery while Irwin suggests merely securing it in a sling and waiting, and Oddball staying neutral.
>>
>>49308115
>He lets out an exasperated sigh.
>"Emperor stay my hand before I kill these idiots..."
>>
>>49308152
>Is unconscious.
>>
>>49308163
Vasques: Wishing death upon your men with such low manpower, tsk tsk
>he shakes his head

>the others clean up a bit and look around for a bathroom with a functional shower
>>
>>49308152
>As the group makes its way towards to hospital, malak would take note, and motion towards of all the bodies lying about.

These look way to recent to have been killed by local enforcers... and they appear to have been killed by...
>He'd examine one of the bodies a little closer.

...Tau pulse weapons!
>>
>>49308196
dude that was in his head... hence the quoted green text
>>
>>49308234
That might actually be my bad, I sometimes use >"WORDS" to differentiate between several peeps if there are more than two.
>>
>>49308234
Then ignore his comment
>>
>>49308196
Holy Feth, you idiots smell awful! Why the hell were you in the sewers right after we left the damn Chimera!?
>>
>>49308331
>they look at eachother

Leroy: Shark missed a step and he was gone down a manhole with no ladder, so we followed him

Hoff: one for all, all for one
>>
>>49308188
>"Ah to hell with this" Anya decides, lifting Vic over her shoulder and marching towards one of the operating rooms, "If we might be stuck here for a while she needs that arm fixed, before it heals all....wrong.. Irwin if you don't agree then can you just please stay outside and watch for guests."

>"I...fine, excuse me for being the voice of caution then, as much as you also speak reason." Irwin parks himself outside the doors to the room, Pulse Carbine lowered and at hand.

Well.......someone's got a log of positive waves today. Guess life or death does that to someone?
>Oddball shrugs and follows Anya, so that he can be.....useful.

>>49308215
>The 'head would be almost completely obscured behind the vehicles, only the Railgun and the Commander's sensor suite visible over the top, what with the propulsion and lift systems switched off.
>>
Quick question
Should we use
That?

I mean qst.
>>
>>49308356
>If the man could physically face palm, he would have done so a dozen times over by now. Instead he would simply let our a small sigh, before continueing on his way towards the hospital.

All of you are staying at the back of the group. That way, if the people I think are in there, happen to actually be in there, they won't mistake your smell for that of the undead.

>With that, he would open up the doors to the local hospital, silently praying that Oddball and his men are in here.
>>
>>49308430
>they dont like that, last time they got sent to the back they started a war with the inquisition

>at the rear they split off from the group and make their own way trough the hospital
>>
>>49308430
>Before Malak could do this, the Hammerhead concealed behind the cars would 'roar' to life, jumping forward to land squarely in front of the main doors of the Hospital.

"Halt!.....oh, it's friendlies, stand down lads."
>>
>>49308413
if they decide to take it down, then yes we will, otherwise we'll stay here since we aren't actually a quest.

>>49308397
>"Well, that definitely proves it. Oddball and his men are here. And maybe anyone else that Vic managed to evac!"
>>
>>49308464
>A large grin would appear on his face at the sound of the sergeants voice. Before he makes his way closer towards the Tau tank

Oddball! You magnificent son of a bitch! I'm damn glad too see you made it here alive! Is there anyone else here with you? .... where's Vic?
>>
>>49308464
>>49308518
>they go around the side and look for another entrance to the hospital
>>
>>49308413
If this was a quest, we would, as this isn't a quest, we're staying
>>
>>49308465
>>49308518
"She's about to be in surgery......-here, here's....whatever this stuff is...you'd said it'd make her stay out for the duration, right?-, speaking of I sorta need to get to that. 3 guys outside are there in the Tank, and Steve is outside the room.

>>49308537
>"Uh....comrade, sensors say that we have contacts heading around the side?"
>>
>After Malak took the contents out of the safe, they ditch it and start carrying the comm equipment.

Jimmy: "So....Where are we supposed to go now?"

Jaemis: "Just stick with me. Stay on alert as usual."
>>
>>49308607
Vasques: Bingo!
>crashes trough a window, the rest of the squad follows, blocking the window up with rubble

>they continue inside and strip the place clean of food, drugs and medical items room by room
>>
>>49308607
Well, I'm glad to hear she's alright... but what the hell happened? Why does she need to go into surgery?

>He'd turn his hesd to the sensor operator.

Those would be "Peepers Rejects" as I like to call them...
>>
>>49308627
>Irwin hears the noises from his post and raises his weapon. "Uh, seems like we have some contacts downstairs, should we move to intercept...oh right, the Zealots....."

>>49308644
"The crash landing was.....particularly harsh. But I really must get back to it. I'm needed to make sure all the supplies she needs are accounted for."
>>
>>49308644
>>49308748

>somewhere from the second floor a chair flies out of a window and falls on the ground, shattering

>they congratulate Shark on winning the bet and they continue to loot the place
>>
>>49308748
>A grim look would cross his face upon hearing about the crash.

I see... so that's what that explosion I heard out in the woods were...

Well, let's do what we can for now, and try to hold this position. I'm going to try and set up the half of the comms beacon we managed to pick up before we got here.

>He'd pat the mans shoulder before making his way to the hospital.

Be careful out there Oddball...
>>
>Continues its scanning
>Preparing to make a Warp jump at first sign of trouble
>>
>The man looks through his scope at the people shambling around below him. It's a shame that so many of the Emperor's servants have become these abhorrent creatures. The man adjusts his gas mask, sighing.
>>
>>49308799
>He'd narrowly avoid the falling chair, before casting his gaze momentarily upwards.
>"I'm gonna kill them, I swear upon the Emperor's Holy Throne, I will kill them!"
>>
>>49308865
"Wait, Comms Beacon? We passed an Enforcer Precinct on the way here, it had what looked like a damaged Comms Array, maybe you could repair that?"
>>
>>49308799
>Somewhere on the third floor of the building, a crash is heard. Its audible enough to be heard by the Zealot squad.
>>
>>49308900
Holdrin: "Well we got half of the comm equipment. Maybe we can go with someone who knows how to fix it."
>>
>>49308908
>they immediately freeze and take up arms, loading their shotguns, las rifles and flamer

Hoff: Lets get em.

>they double time it and scour the third floor room by room by kicking in the doors and sfanning the rooms one by one while staying together
>>
>>49308935
>As they are kicking down the doors, they find an office.
>There seems to be movement inside.
>>
>>49308900
Wait... Seriously!? If ehat you're saying is true, then I might just be able to...
>He'd think for a moment, trying to figure out what parts he would need to get the comms operational.

Can you take me to it?
>>
>>49308947
>they shine their lights and guns inside while takinc cover behind the door frame
>>
>>49308921
If it's in any reasonable condition, than I should be able to fix it.
>>
>>49308995
>The Lights reveal the shadow of a humanoid figure
>The figure seemed to be rummaging around for equipment before noticing the lights and weapons
>They immediately take cover behind the desk in the office
>You hear a voice yell out from inside

"Don't come one step closer, pirates!"
>>
>>49309002
>Jaemis Gives a salute and the three stand straight

"Understood, sir. Awaiting further orders."
>>
>>49309048
>they enter and surround the hiding humanoid in a half-circle

>Hoff kicks the table over, everyone else got their fingers on their triggers
>>
>Ron stands inside 'The Weepy Ogryn', an old bar nestled right between an old servitor warehouse and the docks for civilian ships. He's looking for someone. Someone specific. Slowly scanning the room, he's sees his target.
>>
>>49308921
>>49308949
"We can't, need to guard the Hospital, but we mapped the area. Churchill, show him a map."
>Matthew Churchill climbs out of the Hammerhead and jogs over with a Dataslate listing areas of interest, including an Enforcer Precinct, some sort of Incinerator plant and a rough search area marked 'City Hall', amongst other minor things.
>>
>>49308872
>"Cap'n they're scanning the surface, they'll-"
Not now, maggot.
>"But sir."
Not.
Now.
Worm.
>>
>>49309104
>The figure appears to be a stormtrooper
>Seems to be of the medical type, from what you see of her armor
>She is unarmed
>>
>>49309159
>He sits on a wheelchair in the Valkyrie, still holding the bird hostage

"Stop at the communications center."
>>
>>49309155
>He'd take the dataslate from the man, before giving a through look over.

Understood. I'll take the russ boys and see if I can't scavange what we need from the precinct. In the meantime, just keep "Peepers Rejects" out of trouble, and guard this place with your lives!

>>49309066
>He'd turn around to face "the Russ boys", before indicating for them to follow after him, as he starts to make his way towards the enforcer station.
>>
>>49309188
>panic erupts
Shark: YOOO, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
Hoff: Emperordamnit, those huge eyes, what the hell!
Leroy: Shut up you two
>smacks both

Leroy: Remember last time we burned a mutant alive? We were almost executed

>Beta is shaking, finger on the trigger barely holding back the killing intent

Vasques: Wha-who are you?
>he lowers his lasgun
>>
>>49309210
>All the pirates look at you as if you were the devil.
You heard him.
>"My lord I don't think..."
Do I have to make you eat your own hands for you to obey?
>"Yes my lord..."

>The valk slowly lands
>>
>>49309131
>The man sits at the bar, nursing a glass of whiskey
>A group of men approach him from behind
>"I thought I told you, Helmont. Get off this rock before I throw you off."
Gentlemen, can't we come to some kind of agreement?
>"You almost killed three of my best men with that stunt you pulled. There's no agreement we can come to."
>there's no way this is going to end well
>>
>>49309155
>Jaemis examines the map before giving a nod

Jaemis: "I see. Thanks for the low down."

>>49309233
>They begin to follow, comm equipment in tow
>>
>>49309233
>Churchill nods and returns to the tank.

"We'll do our best, now......you need this one, right?"
>>
>>49309242
"St....Stormtrooper Medic Frisk Robenn. I was on the planet when the plague broke out with my lord."
>>
>>49309246
>He exits the valk using the controls on the wheelchair

>He motions his head to a random trooper

"He comes with me. Rest of you stay here."
>>
>>49309275
>He lets out a sigh, as they move through the city streets.
Every now and then he motions for the Russ boys to stop, before quietly making his way towards one if the zombies, and giving it a quick death via power wrist blade to the back of the skull.
>After wards, it's back to sneaking through the back alleys, on their way towards the precinct.
>>
>>49309349
>to a random pirate*
>>
>>49309322
Shark: yoooooo-
>gets dragged out of the room by hoff

Leroy: So *ahem* Frisk, what exactly happened over here that caused the plauge..and where is the morphine stash?

>Beta nods at the morphine mention
>>
>>49309371
>They try their best to stealth with the comm equipment they have, laspistols ready in case of a FIRE FIIIIGGHT
>>
>>49309349
>>49309377
>The pirate looks at the Night Lord for guidance.
If my pet is killed because of your incompetence, I'll decorate its tomb with your flayed skin.
>This doesn't guide him at all.
>He hurriedly disembarks the Valk with you.
>>
>>49309248
>curiosity getting the better of him, Ron sits down nearby to eavesdrop..
>>
>>49309396
>She looks grim

"We came onto this planet to destroy a heretical cult our lord had been tracking for a month. What we didn't know was that they had a powerful being helping them do the deed that caused all of this. My comrades are dead, but my lord might still be alive out there."

>She points to a door down the hall

"There is supposed to be a medical room down the hall, on the left. Should be full of what you....need."
>>
>>49309515
>Hoff and Beta run to the direction
Vasques: I suggest you stick with us, we are packing heat and numbers to get off this planet...after we regroup with out commander

>the others are allready breaking in the medical room, stripping it of all narcotics
>>
>>49309427
>He motions for the pirate to follow as he goes to the entrance of the communications station

>As they stand at the entrance, he looks at the pirate

"Destroy your radio and disable your vox before we enter."
>>
>>49309543
>She slowly gets up, hands lowering again

"I guess I got no real choice."

>She digs into a desk and retrieves a stub pistol

"Where to?"
>>
>>49309371
>>49309424
>As the group makes their way to the Precinct, they pass by a roadblock of blood splattered Enforcer Cruisers and the odd APC.
>Predictably, the Enforcers look to have been massacred, also predictably, most of the bodies are missing.
>What are not missing however, are a few of their weapons, as well as some ammo in an APC.
>>
>>49309454
It's not my fault that Angle-nose Eddy and his boys are too stupid to use a seatbelt. That barrel roll was the only thing that saved our asses. The arbitrators don't fuck around, Jarvis.
>"You lost the shipment."
I saved your men!
>Ron notices one of the men has a hand on his laspistol
>>
>>49309602
>>49309371
>Hoff throws a fire extingusher out the window and looks for the commander
>the others attach ropes to rapel down to street level
>>
>>49309551
>"A-are you insane? The boss wants me reporting every five minutes else he'll skin me alive!"
>>
>>49309631
>the escalating tensions are amusing to Ron. It's obvious to him that this guy prevented a lot more damage than he caused. Hopefully, he notices the guy with the gun too. A thin smile on his face, Ron orders a drink, and waits for whatever is going to happen to happen.
>>
>>49309628
>They collect an extra las charge before awaiting the commanders orders.

Jimmy: "Anything you want us to take in particular, sir?"
>>
>>49309701
>The shouting continues for a little, before the man with the gun raises it to aim at Chance
>before he can fire, a lasbolt goes through his chest from Chance's own pistol
>Ron didn't see him raise it
>the other two men reach for their holsters but are met with the same fate
>Helmont goes back to his drink
>>
>>49309661
>The Inquisitor sighs before changing his mind

"Walk ahead of me, then."

>He drives the wheelchair into the building, and goes to the main room
>He motions to the pirate to go to the console

"Go to the console. Scan for any nearby ships. Make contact with anything imperial. Put it on speaker."
>>
>>49309628
Well, we might as well take this chance to resupply.
>With this said, he would go into the APCs, and would refill his Autocannon.
>After finishing, he would chamber a round into the Autocannon.

Alright lads. Whenever you're ready, let's keep moving.
>>
>>49309759
>Ron bursts out laughing
Oh, that was great!
>>
>>49309639
>She awaits for the squad to rappel before doing the same
>>
>>49309772
>>49309802
Leroy: There he is!

>they rapel down and secure the perimiter as they wait for the medic to follow
>>
>>49309704
Take whatever it is you think you need.
>He says this while keeping an eye out for trouble, and while checking fir any possible comm traffic. Hopeing to find someone else alive in this city.
>>
>>49309765
>The pirate does as instructed.
>>49308872
>"Th-there is a ship, I'll stablish connection."
>An action which doesn't go unnoticed by the other pirates.
>Oddly enough the radio this poor sod is carrying is silent instead of yelling curses at why they are stablishing connection with an imperial ship.
>>
>>49309816
How the fuck did you find us? We're half a city away by now.
>>
>>49309772
>>49309820
>They straighten up after reloading and getting some las charges

Jaemis: "Ready, sir."
>>
>>49309792
Who are you supposed to be?
>>
>>49309816
>She rappels down to street level, and takes a look around her
>>
>>49309887
>and takes a look around her before following the squad
>>
>>49309862
I'm a guy who needs a captain. And a ship. Now that I think about it I need a crew, too.
>Ron pulls out his Rosette
You look like the kind of guy that knows how to get me those things, and may in fact be one of them. That right?
>>
>>49309822
>He takes a deep breath after the connection is established and speaks

"To the Imperial vessel The Lady of Spectoris, this is Inquisitor Felbringer. Over."
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>49309887
>>49309911
>they stop

>>49309849
>leroys turns on the vox and contacts malak
Where you at, commander?
>>
>>49309938
>Chance looks suspicious as soon as Ron pulls out the rosette
Something tells me I don't have a choice.
>>
>>49309859
Ready? Then let's get this crap to the precinct. It should be just a few blocks down the road.
>With that, He'd begin making his way towards the precinct.
>>
>>49309983
Don't think of it like that. Think of it as your obligation to this great Imperium.
>he puts it away
Now then. Can you get me what I need?
>>
>>49309985
>They follow as instructed, using stealth to the best of their ability with the equipment they carry
>>
Rolled 79, 23 = 102 (2d100)

>>49309985
Leroy: Allright squad, the command is ignoring us..again, useless shits

Hoff: Lets go in a random direction and make some noise
>shark cocks his shotgun
>they proceed on a warpath, shooting and burning anything alive or explodable

>first roll for right direction, second roll for damage done
>>
>>49310010
I don't know anything about a ship, but I'm the best pilot this sector's ever seen.
I did the Kessel Run in twelve parsecs.
>>
>>49309954
Imperial ship Lady of Spectoris´ captain, Gustavus Venris. How may we serve you, Inquisitor?
>>
>>49309954
>"T-they don't seem to be answering."
>>
>>49310039
>She face palms slightly before keeping up with them, taking care to conserve her ammo

"Fucking idiots..."
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>49310039
>Beta turns the flamer on the buildings, setting them on fire gleefully
>rolling for size of fire
>>
>>49310091
>>49310095
>"Or maybe they are..."
>>
>>49310039
>He'd turn his head at the sounds of weapons fire.

Are those.... Oh dear Throne and holy Terra itself! Dont let it be those fucking idiots! For the love of the Emperor don't let it be them!
>With that said, he begins to double time it to the precinct. Knowing full well that it'd simply a matter of time before everything that can hear them, starts coming out if the woodwork.
>>
>>49309820
>>49309859
>The group can then soon make it to the Precinct, and would find a small group zombies outside, no match for someone with military training, nevermind Power Armour, and can proceed inside the building.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>49310099
>>49310129
>they continue, leaving the city block burning
>the destruction continues
>>
>>49310086
>Ron frowns
Hmph. That's unfortunate. The Inquisition pays those who can acquire resources for us exceedingly well. Are you sure you can't find me a ship?
>>
>>49310095
"I and various different souls are trapped on this emperor forsaken rock. Currently, I am at the communications station. There are chaos pirates in the vicinity, but I can have them stand down for your arrival. I have something....special of theirs. Can you send down a transport to pick me up?"

>He looks to the pirate

"Tell your captain to tell his ship and ground crew to stand down. A single thing hits my only way out of here, and your captain will keep his promise to you."

>He goes back to the ship again

"I also belive there to be a regimental force left on this planet. I would like you to make communications with them. Find a man named Malak, and he will tell you the rest."
>>
>>49310154
Dear God Emperor!
>He clears out the Zed's,, before closing, and barricading the door. Knowing full well that he'll is going to break loose upon peepers reject platoon.

Damn them to hell! Now it's going to be fucking impossible to get back!
>>
>>49310185
>He thinks for a moment
I don't think these idiots are going to need theirs. I'm sure I could procure it.
>He gestures to the corpses of the men around him
>>
>>49310145
>>49310154
>>49310215
>The run into the precinct with the commander

Jaemis: "The Emperor will see us out of this, commander."
>>
>>49310159
"Are you all fools!? You wish to drag the monsters out of their den so they can rip you apart!?"

>Shakes her head in frustration
>>
>>49310192
>"We-we're not chaos pirates! Just... pirates... I swear... t-the captain would make a toothprick with our bones if he ever found us venerating daemons."

>He contacts the rest of the pirates.
>"C-captain?"
Don't waste my time worm, you should have reported three minutes ago!
>"I-I KNOW I'M SORRY SIR! I WAS OPERATING A MACHINE AND I NEEDED BOTH HANDS!"
YOU WILL BE NEEDING HANDS FOR EVERYTHING ONCE I'M DONE WITH YOU!
>"S-sir t-the prey says a ship will be landing t-that we don't engage it."
>>
>>49310227
Splendid.
>Ron stands
I am Inquisitor Ronaud Gerard Laroque. Call me Ron.
>>
>>49310192
Of course, Inquisitor. We shall arrive shortly. Do they have comm systems? Do you know where we could find them?
>>
Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d100)

>>49310254
>leroy turns his head to her
You wanna go hide back at the hospital?

>>49310215
>they take a short smoke break and continue their rampage

>again, first roll is direction, second for damage
>>
>>49310232
>He lets out a sigh, after finishing with the barricade.

Let's hope so.... and if not, then we better hope this barricade holds out long enough for me to fix this places comms...
>>
>>49310256
>He shakes Ron's hand
Chance Helmont, at your service. What do you need a captain for?
>>
>>49310262
"Check around the precinct. If my instinct is right, they would be looking for weapons and ammunition by now."
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>49310286
>they get lost in alleys made of solid rock, un-blowupable

>nervous laughter all around

Shark: Err, should we find a way out?
>they roam around the rocky larbyrinth, looking for a way out
>>
>>49310310
>He leans in close
I'm going to kill all of my former acquaintances.
>>
>>49310300
>Once he was finished, he would go and try to locate a floor plan for the building. Anf upon failing that, would try to find something to lead them to the comms center.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>49310320
>upon failing to find the exit they make a small camp and warm up some rations, sitting my a small fire

Hoff: ... you think we fucked up?

Leroy: let..me try calling again
>rings for the commander
>>
>>49310317
Affirmative. I´ll send down two transports. One to your location and another to the precinct... They will arrive within half a hour, my lord.
>>
>>49310286
>>49310320
>>49310353
>Sighs

"Might as well make myself useful. Any of you injured?"
>>
>>49310330
>He raises his eyebrows and has a bemused expression on his face
Oh.
>>
>>49310367
>>49310317
>You hear the Night Lord speak to Felbringer directly through the radio the pirate's carrying.
You've got what you wanted now drop the bird.
>>
>>49310367
"Excellent. I will await your arrival."

>He looks to the pirate

"Got time to kill it seems. What can you tell me about your captain and his little ship?"
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>49310368
Leroy: I got bit in the face by this huge fucker
>points at his wounds

>the vox is passed on to Hoff, he tries to call malak too
>>
>>49310399
"Until I am on that transport, the bird stays with me. Once I get there, you can have....Is it a her or a he, by the way?"
>>
>>49310391
>Ron laughs
Yeah, traitors all. Now then. Let's get you on your ship, and me and my men to the last known location of some fucking heretics.
>>
>>49310407
>He'd wait a moment before answering the vox. Wanting the idiots to sweat it out for a moment.
>After a few moments he would answer it, before screaming directly into whoever was listenings ears.

YOU FUCKING MORONS ARE DEAD! DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!!!! DEAD!!!!

THAT LITTLE STUNT YOU JUST PULLED WAS NOT ONLY A WASTE IF AMMO, BUT JUST WOKE UP EVERY FUCKING THING, IN THE GOD DAMN CITY!
>>
>>49310215
>>49310232
>The trek through the Precinct is a relatively easy affair, given the group's firepower, but alas, things do not go -entirely- smoothly, for the door leading to the Comms Office is locked, and looks to be made of -very- solid Materials.
>Time to look for clues!
>>
>>49310407
"Alright, let me take a look at that..... Doesn't seem infected, but you're gonna need better bandages than that."

>She starts to dress the wound with proper medical stuff
>>
>>49310422
You're not embarking in no transport with him held by your neck!
>>
>>49310489
>finishes the last of his rations. It's been taking these people a long time to get here. Maybe he's not important enough? Oh well. Dying for the Emperor is a man's duty, after all. Oh, no, what if the reason they aren't rescuing him is because they think he's a coward? Damn it...
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>49310489
>He'd then shut off the Vox, before letting out a sigh.

Fuck those assholes, and fuck my life!

>He'd smash his fist angerly against the door.

Looks like we'll need some way to open it... maybe one if the bodies has the access card?

Let's split up and find it.

>With that, he begins searching any bodies for the key card
>>
Rolled 82, 61, 91 = 234 (3d100)

>>49310489
>>49310543
Jaemis: "Alright boys you heard the man, spread out. Lets find us some way in."

>All three look around for a clue to get inside
>>
>>49310488
>hoff pulls the vox away from his ear
Hoff: Ow.

>shark snickers
Shark: all bark bark bark and no bite

Hoff: Shush
>he leans back into the vox
Hoff: Hey commander, nice to hear your voice again, do you happen to know your current location so we can regroup?

>>49310506
>Leroy does not fight back and waits patiently

>Beta looks at the medic breathing heavily trough the guardsman face plate mask
>>
>>49310512
by the neck*
>>
>>49310512
>>49310569
"And you are not getting this bird back unless I am assured safety. Once the transport lands and I can get to it without incident, the bird goes free and flies back to you. I trust that we are clear on that?"
>>
>>49310543
>Malak has little luck, only managing to find a Crawler or two that claw ineffectively at his armour.

>>49310557
The Tank Crewmen however, have MUCH better luck, not only do they find the Keycard for a Cogitator, but they find the very same Cogitator, which tells them where the key they seek is, along with the code for the lockbox it's held within.
>>
>>49310611
I'll be watching.
>"P-please take me with you he's going to kill me! The only chance I had to survive was coming back with the bird on my hands! I'll be good! I'll just drop off on the next planet and make a living out of anything, I swear!"
>>
>>49310559
"And....Done. Good as....well no good, really, but you'll live."
>>
>>49310643
>He'd give each of the beasts a taste of Autocannon, and power wrist blades, before continueing witht the search. Hopeing that the others are having better luck.
>>
>>49310424
Do you have a means to get to orbit?
>>
>>49310643
Jaemis: "Commander? We found a cogitator and a keycard. We will be at the door."

>They go to the locked door and await the commander
>>
>>49310732
I have the means to do get myself to Terra in an hour. What's the name of the ship?
>>
>>49310740
Understood. Open it up, and I'll br there shortly.
>With that, he switches off the Vox, and heads back to the comm centre.
>>
>>49310661
>>49310611
We are now in orbit. The shuttles will arrive shortly.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>49310713
>>49310719
Hoff:....
>closes the vox
Looks like they left us hanging again. Lets find a way out
>>
>>49310740
>They get to the safe and grabs a key, before going to the door and opening it. Their weapons are ready in case of anything
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>49310794
Shark: This spot looks awfully familiar
Vasques: Lets try left
>>
>>49310661
"I'll think about it."

>>49310783
"Good."

>He motions to the pirate

"Lead me to the transport pad."
>>
>>49310794
>>49310818
>Follows, alert for anything
>>
Rolled 47, 62 = 109 (2d100)

>>49310818
Leroy: WERE OUT!
>beta and shark look in a good mood

>Hoff cocks his shotgun
Feuer frei

>direction and damage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo
>>
>>49310831
>"T-this way."

>Outside, the pirates' Valk is waiting, parked on a side of the pad.
>>
>>49310888
Trips 888. Khorne confirmed
>Sighs
>Fuck it
>Joins in on the fun
>>
>>49310930
>>49310888
Oi slow down you gits!
>>
>Two transports pierce the atmosphere, and go on their separate ways: One to the Inquisitor, and the other to the precinct
>>
>>49310917
>He awaits for his transport
>He looks at the Night Lord

"I trust you have no hard feelings?"
>>
>>49310750
Right now it's called Voidplyer. Unoriginal if you ask me. I feel like it needs a new name.
>>
Rolled 92 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>49310930
>>49310959
>Shark stands on a burning vehicle and lobs the grenades, all to the last
>Beta Turns on full nozzle and sprays the buildings with prometheum
>bonus for exta ammo expendage
>only destruction roll

Leroy: Wellcome to the funhouse
>lights a cigar
>>
>>49310993
>Ron speaks quietly into a small device he produces from his pocket
Then rename it. My men are about to take it for us.
>>
>>49310980
You survived my private hunting reserve, the last hunt I made, then made your way here and are keeping me at bay with a mere gun. I respect that.

But you doomed yourself the moment you touched my bird to do that.

If I ever get my hands on you... I will hunt you down... slowly...
>>
>>49310978
>He notices the transport

"I see our time here is now short. Once I am on the Valkyrie, the bird will go to this gentleman. He will deliver it to you, and our negotiations will be complete."
>>
>>49311006
Seeing as I'm now working for the inquisition, how about... Judgement's Teeth.
>>
>>49311017
"Dont worry, Pirate lord. I know when I make enemies. You know, I never got your name."
>>
>>49311030
Fitting.
>meanwhile, on the newly-named ship, Major Cyril Argus is ripping a man in half.
We should get going. A shuttle is on it's way to pic us up, and it won't take long to clear out our vessel.
>>
>>49311000
Alright, that wasteful display of ordnance use was necessary but appreciated.

Move out!
>>
>>49311067
All exept beta: Aye aye, Lieutanant

>with their needs of blood and destruction satisfied, they go guardsmen and regroup with Rex
>>
>>49311033
The boys call me Nightshade.
>>
>>49311057
Let's go then.
I'll be back in like 2.5 hours
>>
>>49311018
>The transport lands, with the captain inside it
Hello, Inquisitor. Need a lift?
>He smiles, revealing a set of damaged and broken teeth to go with his old, scarred face
>>
>>49311000
>Having the time of her life at this point

>>49311083
"And I was just starting to have fun with your little group."
>>
>>49311018
>"At least I'll be bringing the bird, it will probably stop me from being killed right?"
>>
>>49311108
We're gonna have something else to shoot quite soon don't worry.

Now fall in and keep your eyes peeled.
>>
>>49311084
>Nods

"A good name for a man of terror. We will certainly meet again."

>>49311104
>He smiles

"Most appreciated, captain."

>>49311136
>He slowly backs into the transport before gesturing for the pirate that was with him

"Have the bird. As for your life...Well, I can guarantee one of you is going to be in pain. After all, someone is going to have some issues to resolve."

>He enters the transport
>>
>>49311147
>they follow, eyes peeled and guns reloaded
>trough the husks and rubble and fire they made
>>
>Anya steps away from the surgical table with a sigh and sits herself in a convenient chair.
>"That was......more complicated than I thought it would be."
But.....she'll be fine, right?
>"Aye boss, she'll be fine, nothing permanent, provided she takes good care of the injuries. At least -she- won't have to worry about being left behind, eh?"
>Oddball frowns, not getting the point.
Why would any one have to worry about that.
>"Nevermind boss. Lets just wait until she wakes up."
>>
>>49311147
>>49311178
>She does and instructed and sticks close to the squad
>>
>They start to hear the sound of a transport above them

Jaemis: "Captain, I think I hear a vehicle above us!"
>>
>>49310809
>The Door only leads to a small office, near the door of which there is both a Comms Console and a Weapons Locker.
>>
File: 0NL.jpg (128KB, 900x813px) Image search: [Google]
0NL.jpg
128KB, 900x813px
>>49311177
>The very moment he's going to grab the bird it flies away from him and back to the Night Lord's lightning claw.
>The other pirates look at him.
>"Do we..."
No. There are other preys to take on right now.
>"And what about-"
>The nightlord brings out his plasma pistol and shoots the pirate that's been walking you around.
Dealt with him. Now find the survivors of the crash, I want to see how they're faring against the unnatural wildlife, and if they're worth chasing.
>>
>>49311201
>>49311267
Hoff:....valkyre?
>they all look to the sky
>>
>>49311181
>It takes maybe 5 or 7 minutes until Vic wakes up with a gasp.
>>
>watches a valkyrie fly by, too distant to signal. Duty comes first anyways. This gear has to be protected. So many wires...
>>
>>49311321
>"M-Miss Victoria?!" Anya jumps starts and peers over Vic.

You alright Vic?
>Oddball too looks concerned, even as his voice remains mellow.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

Vasques: Beta, try signaling with the flamer

>the flamer rises and bellows out smoke and fire in figure 8
>>
>>49311400
Hoff: Ah, shit..
>watches the transport pass them
>they keep walking
>>
>>49311267
>>49311297
Hmm? did we call for air support?
>>
>>49311177
Pilot! Get us back to the ship.
>The modified Valkyrie transport lifts off, its seats removed to gain more cargo space
It´s not as comfortable as the military models, but do take the co-pilot´s seat.
>>
>>49311398
Yes... just...

just a nightmare...
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>49311277
>>49311267
>They attempt to contact the commander

"Commander, we dont have enough materials! We are missing half of the pieces required! There is also a vehicle above the building! What are your orders!?"
>>
>>49311464
>"N-Nightmare? I......I have those often. Um...uh...but....erm.."

What about Vic? What happened in it?
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>49311428
>>49311490
>the squad searches for the main force
>>
>>49311455
>He gets up from the wheelchair and moves with one foot to the co-pilot seat

"It is of no trouble. Its just been a relief that I have found a chair to rest in at all after these last few weeks."
>>
>>49311490
>they walk in
Leroy: Jaemis!?
Shark: We found them!
>>
>>49311490
>He'd smash his fist into the wall out of anger.

Great... its probably those damned pirates looking for us.

>He'd let out a sigh as he drops his empty Autocannon and accompanying ammo bag to the floor.

Let's search through the room. Maybe someone left s clue ad to where the rest of the parts are... in the meantime, I need a weapon...
>>
>>49311503
I crashed... I roamed... alone... looking for a way to contact the fleet above... there were demons everywhere and I was carrying the tripulants that had survived with me to safety and then... then... the fleet left... the shooting stopped... everyone left... except the demons... and I couldn't do anything I couldn't save anyone! I could just watch the leftovers die with me...
>She's got tears on her eyes
>>
>>49311552
>>49311592
Alright assume defensive position and expect hostiles.

Cover the all entrances.
>>
>>49311596
Emperor....you're okay though, we're here and we aren't abandoning you, you know that right?

>"Y-yeah, plus....n-nobody would try and leave -you- behind, people actually c-care about you, y'know?"
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>49311592
Hoff: Blowing the hell out of this hell-hole
>shark nods estatically

>vasques notices half the transponder
Vasques: I see you have problems with materials, i may help to jury-rig this bad boy up
i learned some mean stuff before i went to prision

>he inspects the machinery if he can jury-rig it with scrap
>>
>>49311590
>With this said, he'd open up the weapons locker, hoping to find something of use.
>>
>>49311634
Vasques: Nope, sorry..
>he cant help
>>
>>49311641
>The weapons locker was obviously emptied in a hurry, all that is left being a Grenade Launcher and 4 Shells, however there are a few papers left lying about, including a Parts Manifest for a shipment of Comms Gear to something called an 'Incinerator Plant', owned by a redacted Company.
>>
Rolled 97, 4, 18 = 119 (3d100)

>>49311526
>>49311552
Jaemis: "Leroy! Good to see youre alive!"

>>49311634
Holdrin: "Having the fun of your life I assume, hah! And the help would be appreciated."

>>49311647
Jimmy: "Its alright. Maybe we can find some clue as to where the rest of the pieces are."

>>49311590
"Yes sir!"

>Begin looking around
>>
>>49311630
I...

... thank you.

And... Anya I... I do... care for you, for all of you, I won't let anyone let you behind if I can stop it. Friends need to look after each other r-right?

>She tries to get up but she notices her arm is slinged.

Oh great... so I didn't just dream breaking my arm...
>>
>>49311670
>Within one of the Evidence Lockers, a Plasma Gun and an acceptable amount of ammo can be found, evidence from some case with CRIMINAL SCUM stealing from the AdMech.
>>
>>49311590
>Hands out a bolt pistol
Don't lose it. I had to play a 4 hour game of poker for that one.
>>
>>49311527
Of course. We´ll see to your needs as well as we can until we reach a place where you can get back to your colleagues safely. We are not Rogue Traders, though, so don´t get your hopes up. Best we can give is a bed, medical treatment, food and drink.
>>
>>49311666
>Grabbing the grenade launcher, hd load the rounds into it, before making his way out the door.

Jaemis... just me and you. I need the others to stay here and guard the parts. We'll have to hope those parts are still at the incinerator location.
>>
>>49311670
>>49311718
>Hoff drools at the sight of the weapon but does not say anything

>the rest of the squad is lighting looted lho-sticks over Beta's flamer
>>
>>49311726
>He'd nearly jump out if his skin upon seeing the Lt.

THRONE ON A HAND BASKET! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU FOME FROM!?!

>Once he'd managed to calm down, he smile, before taking the pistol.

Thanks johan.... and its good to see you survived the crash and made it here.
>>
>>49311730
"That is all I need, captain. Does your medical treatment include a Mechanicus adept? Because I am in need of some...crutches."

>He points to his missing leg
>>
>>49311718
>He'd add the plasma gun to his tiny arsenal.

I hope this thing lasts.... last thing I need is a blown off or melted arm.
>>
>>49311707
Afraid not......but Anya here fixed it right up. Also fixed the minor injuries to your legs, nothing serious there, you'll still be able to walk. She's good like that.
>Oddball, smiling, says this with the pride a parent would when their child does something particularly grand.

>Anya only blushes and mumbles a few words. While trying to make herself look small.
>>
>>49311744
>He nods
Jaemis: "Boys, you stay here with the others. Guard it with your lives."

>Jimmy and Holdrin Salute
>>
>>49311806
>With that said, he'd begin making his way towards the hospital. Intent on letting the others know to regroup at the precinct
>>
>>49311802
Sadly, no. Our only Tech-adept is busy keeping the old Lady running. Nor do we have cybernetics in our supplies. We could see if that could be changed when we get to next port.
>>
>She whistles

"Quite the group you have here."
>>
>>49311816
Well fuck... thanks Anya you saved me from having to visit a chirurgeon... speaking of going to visit people in places: where are we? Where's the rest of the regiment?
>>
>>49311855
"That is fine, I suppose. Has the other transport found anyone?"
>>
>>49311837
Shark: Aaand the lapdog left us behind again, remind me why we even regrouped
Hoff: hmph, i wish i was back on the streets making it rain..fire

Leroy: *puff* Better get used to being used as room decorations

>Beta makes an angry groan, slapping the flamer on it's behind
>>
>>49311837
>As they make their way through the streets, malak would toss the man the launcher.

I hope you know how to use it...
>>
>>49311871
>"N-No problem m-miss....." Anya deems herself sufficiently small, and pulls her legs up onto the chair.

We're in a Hospital on........whatever Planet we crashed on. No rescue yet, but hopefully that will change....
>>
>>49311907
Jimmy: "Well, you did kind of piss him off a little."
>>
>>49311894
Not yet. I ordered them to land as close as possible, and stay there until either they see anyone or the zombies try to crawl into the transport.
>>
>>49311924
>Catches it and slings it onto his shoulder
"I do indeed, commander. Artillery and explosives are my expertise, after all."
>>
>>49311935
"Good."

>He relaxes in the chair as they return to the ship
>>
>>49311849
Oi try to give my pistol back! I almost lost all my belongings trying to win that on the Rouge trader ship!
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>49311928
Leroy: Fuck him, he's been nothing but a pain in the ass from day one
>blows smoke downwards, expressing his anger

>shark and vasques observe a distant zombie
Vasques: Three lho sticks if you shoot him from here

>Shark aims his lasgun and tries to snipe the zombie with no scope
>>
>>49311957
>He smile beneath the helmet.

Good to hear it Jaemis.
>He'd go silent for a moment, before speaking up once more.

And call me Malak when we're not around the brass... I've never really enjoyed being called things like "Sir", and "Commander".
>>
>>49311925
Stop trying to pass unnoticed, Anya, nobody wants to hurt you here, you did a good job and you deserve a reward for it...

>She sighs.

I really hope so Oddball... know anything about the place? Any enemies around? As far as I know this thing was deserted.
>>
>>49312013
Vasques: ...
>pays up
>>
>>49312013
"Understood, Malak...."

>He is quietly walking with the commander

"Permission to speak freely?"
>>
>>49312015
>Leroy passes by
Oh hey there vic, no enemies around at the moment, we burned down a few blocks of the city
>he continues, whistling to himself
>>
>>49312015
>"O-Okay....if you say so...." Anya flashes Vic a weak smile and sets her feet back down, then sets to work checking her Carbine nervously.

Um.........there were Zombies, but we killed them. So you don't need to worry about that. Also....not really, all we know is that the place got hit by -something-. But, um....if you're ready, we can get away from here.
>>
>>49312005
Jimmy: "Huh. I guess...."
>>
>>49312056
Boy help me with this will yah.
>tosses a bag of assorted bobby-traps and explosives
Spread em across the perimeter mark the locations and call 'em out. We don't need anyone exploding from someone else's trap.
>>
>>49312058
>He'd give a nod if his head.

With me... always.
>>
>>49312105
Zombies? And here I thought... those only existed on movies...

>>49312100
Oh hey trooper... I... I see we found more people after I...

Wait...

I crashed!

IS EVERYONE OK? WAS ANYONE WOUNDED?! DID WE BECOME ISOLATED?! ARE THERE OTHER SURVIVORS?! ANYONE LOOKING FOR US?! ANYTHING?!
>>
>>49312148
Nah, we're fine
>>49312121
>better than doing nothing
>the next hour is spent in darkness, with cigarette lights illuminating the night
>crude sex jokes and giggles as they set up the traps and mark them down

>eventually they return
>>
>>49312148
>Anya gently presses against Vic, so that she can't lean up too fast and hurt herself. "E-Easy, don't want you getting hurt again. N-Not your job."

Yes, there are in fact, other survivors. I know Malak survived and that the Zealots survived.....not sure about who else...maybe the Russ guys?

>>49312122
>The Hammerhead picks Malak up on the Scanners once more and moves from hiding again.
>>
>>49312184
>>49312148
>pulls out a thermos of recaff
Alright, settle down. This is gonna be a long one.
>>
>>49312219
Relax Oddball. It's just me and Expert Jaemis here!

And we come bearing bad news... a lot of it....
>>
>>49312122
"Well sir...Its about the zealot squad. I understand there is bad blood between you two, considering their reckless nature. But from what I have seen, they seem... lost. As if the death of their leader.. Peepers was his name? Had somehow caused them to just toss away themselves. But I do see the soldiers they are, and what they could become if they had a leader take control. Perhaps if you had them stay as your own squadron, they will become more.... stable."

>>49312219
>>49312247
>Nods
>>
>>49312219
>>49312184
>>49312240
Uff... ok..
ok...
>She accepts the recaff.
Thank you.
>She'd patiently drink it to calm down.

So. Abandoned hospital. Zombies. Wounded woman being carried around... I've already seen this movie...
>>
>>49312247
"Uh.....what's the bad news?"
>Oddball answers on the Vox after the guys in the tank tell him of said bad news.
>>
>>49312240
>they sit around and drink
>Beta takes off the face plate mask

>Beta is a woman

>he has red hair, trimmed down to a buzzcut
>her face has strong features and is the third most intimidating in the group, right after Hoff and Shark
>>
>>49312320
What are you talking about? If you're referring to De'javu then i'm telling you if spent 9 years in the guard events would also get pretty similar.
>>
>>49312439
No, I literally saw a movie featuring those things... didn't end well for the wounded girl.
>>
>>49312274
>He'd let out a loud a loud sigh at this.

Yeah... I know what you're talking about. But as of late, I haven't had a moment to myself, or to even think about such things... maybe when and if, we get off world, I'll look into it... in the meantime, I don't have the luxury of trying to mold them into better soldiers.

>>49312321
Well first off on our shit list, are those pirates from orbit. They came down with us it seems. They've at least got a Valkyrie patrolling the area, maybe more.

Second on our list of shit to deal with, is low ammo.

And finally, we don't have the parts we need to fix the comms. Thought apparently, some incinerator station does. Bad news is, it's on the other side of the city.

>He'd take a deep breath, before continuing.

So once youre finished up with Vic in there, grab your remaining men and take them to the precinct and wait for us.... if we're not back in three hours... then assume the worst...
>>
>>49312439
wait are you at the hospital or the precinct? I'm god damn confused man

>>49312461
And....

>He'd be silent for a moment.

Tell Vic that.... that I...
>>
>>49312320
>>49312450
>Anya waits for Vic to finish the caf before giving her a look. "R-Ready to go m-miss?"

>>49312461
>>49312503
"I....you....yes? Tell her what?"
>>
>>49312450
Miss Rider in this kind of situation things rarely goes well for everyone involved. Captain Malak is probably better off than us at this moment, as long as doesn't do anything stupid.

>>49312363
>Johan looks observes his companions
>except for Victoria everyone else seems to be well seasoned, not like the usual greens he gets put in charge
Ahh nothing like being with a squad of Veterans.
At least you folks won't repeatedly ask what to do when things get hairy.
>>
>>49312439
Leroy: So, we are just gonna sit here, drink recaff and smoke lho sticks while Malak saves the day by himself?
I mean,i dont mind, but isnt that kinda...stupid?

>hoff is doing pushups to pass the time and do some good for his fitness

Shark: Whatever man, as long as i serve my sentance or get brained *puff*
Vasques: At this rate if vic gets it he will start hitting on Beta too
>he chuckles

>beta lifts her upper lip in disgust and throws the empty cup at vasques
>>
>>49312461
>He nods in understanding and waits for orders
>>
>>49312544
I am... thank you for all the care Anya... you're a good friend...

>>49312553
I... I hope Malak is fine...
>>
>>49312544
>He'd take a deep breath.

Tell her... I love her!

>With that said, he would begin to make his way to the otheraide of town

But hopefully that won't need to happen!
>>
>>49312565
Well if we something does happen, we pull ass out. And i am seriously surprised we aren't swamped with zombies as of now.

Some outbreak this is. Not one of them tripped a wire. So this is either a very minor outbreak, or the main horde is somewhere else.
>>
>>49312653
>Follows, something of a smirk on his face
>>
>>49312587
>He'd motion for Jaemis to follow after him. Wanting to get there before anything stupid happens.

Let's keep quiet and move out.

fast forward there Adam? Or do you have plans?
>>
>>49312605
>Anya comes to the conclusion that a Fireman's Lift is too risky on Vic's healing arm. And so picks her up in a Princess Carry, before heading down the stairs to the Valk.

>Oddball is.....confused.
Well there's something you don't see every day.

>"Oi mate, why is the Cat carrying a sheila in her arms? Did I miss something?"

>>49312653
"I....um.....ok-"
>Oddball sighs and starts heading after Anya, Irwin falling in behind him.
>>
>>49312656
Shark: 'Scared em off hehee
>he grins, revealing all of his shark-like filed teeth

>Hoff finsihes his pushups and finds an old accordion while dusting off
>he tests it's intergrity, sits down and plays a song from his native world
>he sings in a dialect of low gothic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4kQG_BvhYw
>>
>>49312697
A-anya, I can walk... really... b-but thank you...
>>
>>49312681
>Have been following the other Valk around.
>"See? I told ya that following the other transport would lead us to more survivors, inform the cap'n we found them and send him the coordinates, he'll want to hunt those who survived half a night in this 'ell'olle.
>>
>>49312681
>Nods and keeps quiet the rest of the trip
>>
>the man is pretending to shoot the people below him. If only he hadn't been ordered to guard this tower, and the mechanical equipment inside it. He could have been down in the streets, making a difference.
>>
Rolled 47, 11 = 58 (2d100)

>>49312790
>Vasques and Shark both look around the city and discuss the bell tower

>rolling for any of them to notice the man
>>
>>49312847
>both look at it blankly and go back to drink more recaff
>>
>>49312727
>"I-It's fine miss. Saved us. L-Least I can do is return the favour." Anya sets Vic in one of the Hammerhead's spare seats and looks at the Crew.
>"S-So what's this b-bad news?"
>"Well Comrade, Malak says there are Pirate Valkyries in air."
>"Ja, but I am not so sure. If these are Pirate Valkyrie, then why did they not hunt the pods? Pod landing is hardly a small crater, it can be seen from orbit Kamerads."
>"See, that's what I said....or I was going to say."
>"W-What if we just.....fire off a Flare then hide the 'Head in a building?"

So.......the idea is that the Valks are friendly, so we fire off a flare and then hide....then if they aren't Pirates we just.....get to leave?

>"Da."
>"Ja".
>"Aye."
>"Aye."
>"Y-Yes sir."

Well.......alright then.

>Oddball climbs into the tank and sets himself in his seat.
>He then fires off a signal flare and slams his hand against the Hammerhead, prompting Putin to park it somewhere....discrete. Mostly.
>>
>>49312894
>The Valkyrie comes to the flare and hovers above the place it was fired at
>>
>>49312894
>>49312954
>It's not the only valk coming
>>
>>49312894
>He'd see the flare from down the street.

Oh dear God Emperor why me....

>With a loud sigh, he would make his way back towards the hospital as fast as possible.
>>
>>49312894
>a signal flare? What colour is that... Red. What was read again? Oh, right, enemy contact. The proper response flare for his current situation was black, 'Cannot Assist'. Now, where was his flaregun...

>a white trailing black smoke shoots out into the sky from the cathedral's belltower
>>
Rolled 7, 79, 21, 73, 79 = 259 (5d100)

>they play dice, betting on a bottle of alcohol while they wait
1.Vasques
2.Hoff
3.Shark
4.Beta
5.Leroy
>>
>>49312966
>Runs as fast as he can with the commander

"What the hell are they thinking!?"
>>
>>49312894
>>49312977
>notices the flares
Hmmm..... That looks like something.

>>49312966
*Come in Captain Malak this is Zealot squad.
What is happening over?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>49312954
>Having spotted the Pirate Valkyrie, Oddball starts waving his arms in a 'wave off' pattern.
Wave off! Wave off! Just hope they can read lips.......

>>49312965
Gunner! Target at 1000 meters! Point 3 second lead! Elevation 18 degrees! Fire!
>The Railgun does exactly that, hopefully scoring a hit on the hostile aircraft.

>>49312977
Bloody hell! I -knew- there was a guy in the Bell Tower! We'll need to take the Valk there when it picks us up.
>>
>>49313008
I don't know, but someone had better explain!
>>
>>49313047
>alright then. Unfortunate those guys aren't gonna get any support. But at least they know someone else is out here, in a similar situation. Too bad he'd be dead soon.
>>
>>49313047
>"Holy Molly is that a Tau tank?"
>"Yeah! We could use it once we- wait a minute that cannon's moving!"
>"Oh Throne..."
>"Augustus?"
>"Yeah?"
>"Before we die I wanted to tell you... I've been shagging your sister."
>"YOU WHA-!"
>Jackpot, the Valk is hit and goes down with a trail of fire.
>>
>>49313047
... What the hell is he waving about?..
>Hits the comms
Captain, found some survivors here. Waving in some pattern, probably a military sign...
>>49312965
>Has not spotted the other Valkyrie as he is busy trying to find a landing spot
>>49312977
>He also misses the flare, trying to lower the Valkyrie to the street
>>
>they hear the shot and observe the fireworks while Hoff gets drunk on his prize
>>
>>49313124
Well now... I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does for us...

>>49313047
>He'd make it to the tank at this point.

I hope that doesn't mean we'll have more company anytime soon.
>>
>>49313124
Ey! Nice one Rommel! Bagged it in one!
>"I'm....very good at my Job Kamerad, is what I do."

>>49313140
>Putin lowers the Hammerhead closer to the ground and shoves some cars out of the way to clear an LZ.
>>
>>49313140
Leroy: That's our ride home, lets boogie
>they pick up everything valuable and cross over to the landing zone stripping the destroyed stores on the way there of valuables and consumables
>>
>>49313186
Nice work guys...
>She sighs in relief
So the pirates are also here.
>>
>>49313186
>>49313225
>Lands and opens the doors of the Valkyrie, and this one also is modified to have extra cargo space at the cost of almost all seats
>>
>>49313225
>Quietly follows
>Wondering why the hell she is still with these people
>>
>>49313232
What? You were hoping our way out would be easy?
>He'd whisper this, as he gently wraps his arms around her waist After sneaking up on her.

By the way.... I'm glad to see you're alive darling.
>>
>>49313124
>>49313047
>"Cap'n Nightshade?"
Hm?
>"One of our Valks crashed next to the hospital on the city."
Marvelous, they've given away their poisiton and they're armed to put up a fight. It will enjoyable see them break away in fear.
>"Do we converge on the place?"
Send the other ships to their location. I will be taking Smoke into the battle.
>"I thought she was too old to fly again?"
She's a strong ship, she'll do the job.
>>
>>49313247
>>49313250
>they keep the area safe, their grenade pouches filled with bottles and bags of treats looted from the stores

>>49313263
>shark whispers
oh look, casablanca is back
>>
>>49313247
>>49313263
"Um, commander? Should I call my boys back to help?"
>>
>>49313263
I suppose you entered the hammerhead Anya palced me into.
>She wraps her not slingled arm around Malak's neck.
I'm glad to see you alive too. All of you.
>>
>>49313250
>pats her shoulder
Now thaw wasn't so bad was it?
>>
>>49313284
>He'd give a nod of his head.

Go for it.

>>49313291
>He'd smile, before taking off his helmet.

When I heard the explosion after your Valkyrie crashed, I thought I'd lost you....
>>
>>49313247
>The Hammerhead rolls up to the side of the Valkyries.
Listen! You need to head over to the Bell Tower, there's a survivor there! A loyalist one too!

>>49313263
>>49313291
Oh y-yeah, don't worry. I didn't leave her to d-die. Only Mutants get that treatment. 'Lucky' me.
>Anya sighs a bitter sigh, while the other Crewmembers look at her in shock.
>>
>>49313319
"....No, it wasn't.. Im just hoping we get out of here soon."
>>
>>49313336
>they look at eachother
FOR THE EMPEROOOOO-

>they run towards the bell tower
>>
>Ron and the new Captain Chance are standing on the bridge of the newly acquired Judement's Teeth
Well, what do you think?
>>
>>49313330
Well I thought I had lost everyone when the ship flied out to the warp with no gellar fields so I think my pain's greater...

Also don't do that again, you're lucky my arm is wrapped up and I recognized your voice, but I'd pretty much have shot you. This place is crawling with zombies, it's no place to sneak behind people and wrap hands around them.
>>
>>49313336
>He looks over at Anya, Oddball, and the rest of the crew and smiles.

Thank you... all of you.... I owe you all a great debt for keeping her safe.

But especially you Anya. I owe you the most.

Thsnks
>>
>>49313330
>Nods before opening the channel

"Alright boys! Meet me at these coordinates!"

>The vox rings out a "Yes sir!'
>>
>>49313354
Ah, I think it's great. Now, where do you need us to go?
>>
>>49313362
>He'd sigh.

Yeah... I know.... I won't let it happen again.
>He'd kiss her.

I promise...
>>
>>49313336
A-Anya! Why'd you bring that up now?! I didn't leave you to die now, did I?!
>>49313371
I don't think you understood the meaning of- youknowwhat it's better this way.

How are the men?
>>
>>49313352
>they run at the bell tower waving their arms to show their humanity while they waste zombie stragglers on the way to the church
>>
>>49313396
We've got a few boys over at the precinct, and apparently someone over at the church. Think you can get us there?
>>
>>49313396
Last known location was... Planet named Umbrellion. Bring us there, and we'll see if we can't pick up the trail.
>>
>>49313346
Alright then! Just remember when you think you're out of a bad situation, hold your weapon closer.

Lets get to the transport.
>>
>>49313424
Let's get going.
>He initiates the process for entering the warp and goes for Umbrellion
>>
>>49313403
>His lips would form into a frown.

We're all that's left Vic.... 21 men and woman... plus a few survivors from the planet itself...
>>
>>49313371
>>49313403
>Anya looks to be.......mad about...something.
>But she closes her eyes and slumps back against the seat.
>"N-Nevermind....you two have fun. I'll be.......manning the gun, only thing I'm bloody good for.

>The Crew continues to look shocked as Oddball guides Putin back to safely connect the Valkyrie to the Hammerhead.
So apparently we missed something. What did we miss? Because I'm confused.
>>
>>49313408
>they enter the church and ascend the bell tower
>>
>>49313430
"Alright."
>>
>>49313400
I'll trust your word for it...
>>49313451
Throne... that bad?
>>49313453
>Notices her friend's rustled.
>I'll have to talk with her later when we're cleared of this hellhole...
>>
>>49313454
>the staircase is blocked by a wide assortment of metal, wooden furniture, and... Those are probably bones. Yeah, definitely bones. There's no getting through without either bringing the belltower down, or lighting the cathedral on fire.
>>
>Various Valks fly towards the city.
>"Alright boyos! main those heavy bolters we're gonna light 'em up and take the spoils!"
>>
>>49313454
>they reach topside
THE IMPERIAL GUARD HAS ARRIVED

>Beta just does a muffled roar and raises her flamer
>>
>>49313506
Hoff: Beta, that's your field of expertiese

>Beta lights it all on fire, laughing maniacly
>they break trough as soon as they can and come up topside on the burning bell tower

Leroy: IMPERIAL GUARD HERE
>>
Ach, I think the Cargo Lifter has a malfunction, we'll rescue him ourselves.
>The Hammerhead moves out from under the Sky Talon and heads towards the Bell Tower.

>>49313543
>Which is now on fire.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>49313543
>the man in the belltower raises his lasgun, and fires at the first man he sees.
>>
Rolled 1, 15 = 16 (2d20)

>>49313579
>Shark's head explodes and he rolls to the ground

Leroy: SHAAARK! NO; YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED MY BROTHER

>he throws his gun at the man and attacks him with his fists
>rolling for throw and fists
>>
>>49313566
Throne! What the hell is going on?
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>49313579
>>49313607
Vasques: Shark! Oh fuck, Shark!
>he kneels down to the youngest member of the squad

Leroy: IL KILL YOU YOU BASTARD!
>he tries to throw the man off the bell tower
>>
Rolled 13 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>49313607
>the man sidesteps the gun, but gets caught by Leroy's fist. Grunting, the man draws his knife and slashes at Leroy's throat.

+3 for knife v fists
>>
>Seeing the other Valk isn't taking off, and guessing they'll be able to pillage and take it for themselves, the pirates unload their men.

>>49313629
>"Well well well well... look what we have right 'ere! Nice armor you carrying, Tin-Can."
>>
>>49313629
Um......I think 'Peepers People' set a building on fire.

>"I'll take c-care of it.....like using Penals to clear a minefield when the Engineers die.....o-only I'm -more- e-expendable than them."
>Anya clambers out of the Tank and heads into the burning building.
>>
>>49313653
>leroy gets his throat slit and pulls the man with him over the edge with him
>>
>>49313677
>the man grabs the edge of the belltower's railing, and pulls himself back up.

You ain't just gonna kill a story-important character like that bro.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

Vasques: LEROY!

>Hoff has enough and grabs Vasques along with Beta and carries them down trough the fire to safety

>rolling for burn damage
>>
>>49313658
I'm in the tank by the by, along with Oddball, his team, and vic
>>
>>49313709
>Hoff carries them to safety and collapses from the burns, he is alive but he is useless for the rest of the thread
>>
Rolled 2, 9, 2 = 13 (3d20)

>>49313658
>The Russ boys arrive just in time
>They see the tower is on fire
>They see the pirates

Jaemis: "LETS GO BOYS! FOR THE EMPEROR!"

Jimmy and Holdrin: "FOR THE EMPEROR!"

>First roll is for rocket launcher
>Second two rolls are for las shots into the pilot bays
>>
>>49313677
>>49313703
>Anya however runs back outside upon hearing the wet squishing noise that used to be Leroy.
>She looks up and sees the man. "D-Drop! W-we'll catch you!"
>Anya gestures to the Hammerhead, which is parking it's self below the man and getting ready to fire it's boosters.
>>
>>49313670
>"Hell look at that one girl with cat features..."
>"You think the captain would like one like her?"
>"Concentrate on the tank for now... we're totally bringing her to the Captain later though."
>>49313730
Kthen, replace "armor" for "tank"
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>the equipment, no! No, no, no! How was he going to explain this... The man picks up what he thinks is important, puts it in his bag, and carefully tries to stay unburned.

>>49313769
>No real other options.
>The man jumps.
>>
>>49313747
>Beta takes off her helmet and gets up, drawing her combat knife

>Vasques tries to keep Hoff alive
>>
Rolled 6, 9, 15 = 30 (3d20)

>>49313753
>The shots miss... one las-shot does scratch the shoulder of a pirate.
>"Holy fuck take cover!"
>They get behind some cover and fire back with autoguns
>>
>>49313330
All right. Let´s get there and back to the ship. Zombies ain´t my thing.
Sorry about the delay
>>
>>49313779
Fuck my life!

>>49313483
>He looks down at Vic, before handing her the stubb pistol he found earlier.
Take this, and keep safe. Got it?

>He activates the plasma gun.

Dear Emperor... why can my life never be easy?
>>
>Oh, fuck.
>falling.
>SMACK! Right into the 'head.
>falling again.
>CRUNCH! That hurts, Shattered bones.
>everything goes black,
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>49313793
>The Hammerhead guns it's boosters, jumping just enough to try and save the man, while Putin the Valhallan Murder Machine opens her hatch and tries to grab him.
>>
Rolled 50, 97, 48 = 195 (3d100)

>>49313817
>One of the shots hits jimmy in the shoulder

Jimmy: "ARGH!"

Holdrin: "JIMMY!"

>All three try to get to cover
>>
>>49313837
>beta limps over to the man, holding the combat knife
>>
>>49313832
Can't this tank just blast them off?!
>>
Rolled 8, 16 + 5 = 29 (2d20 + 5)

>>49313853
>They get to cover, but jimmy is slightly exposed
>Holdrin fires with the lasgun, while Jaemis fires with the rocket again
>Bonus because angry their teammate got hit outside of a tank
>>
>>49313837
>>49313864
>Anya takes a knee next to the man and tries to make sure he is at least alive.
>The Hammerhead, which is also next to the man, turns to face Beta.
You just stay back you hear!
>>
>>49313882
>The lasgun hits a pirate making him fall to the ground, the rocket blows the three of them down.
>The one pirate piloting the valk that landed them was drinking recaff as this happenned.
>He spits the recaff when the head of one of the men he carried hits his windshield.

>"Throne fuck! Forget taking the tank in unscratched! Use the Heave Bolter!"
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>49313891
>she looks at them and shakes her head
>she speaks for the first time

There is no life for me left

>she throws the knife at the man
>>
>>49313891
>the man, whose nametag says "PRIVATE VOLK" in Kriegengothic, appears to be a Krieger. He is definitely alive, but that may not be the case for much longer.
>>
>>49313891
Anya! Get him in here now!

Oddball! If the Rejects won't back down than leave them We don't have time to be playing around with these pirates!
>>
Rolled 12, 20, 16 = 48 (3d20)

>>49313921
>Jimmy takes point, despite the injury

Jimmy: "THRONE DAMNED SONS OF WHORES!"

>He shoots multiple shots at the valk and its guns
>>
>>49313939
>>49313935
>>49313934
>>49313891
>>49313882
>The heavy bolters are aimed...
>>49313990
>And the shots just fucking make it through the windshield towards the pilot's chest.
>The valk spins in circles and crashes to the ground.
>It had a rose and a crown half-painted on a wing.
>>
>>49314030
Throne was that... My Valk?!
>>
>>49313934
>the knife hits Volk right in the leg, severing his femoral artery, but also lodging itself in the wound, thus limiting the bleeding
>>
>>49314030
Holdrin: "Holy shit!"

Jaemis: "Alright lets go! go! go!"

>>49313825
>They run for the friendly Valkyrie

Jaemis: "Wait! We need a lift!"
>>
>>49313934
>>49313935
>>49314086
>Anya punches the woman, as done as she is the the universe right now and then pulls some gauze from her Medkit to pack around the knife, keep it from moving.

>>49314030
>>49314082
>Anya eyes the crashed craft, and dashes over to check it out after a shouted order for Irwin to drag the Krieger inside, which he swiftly does.
>>
>>49314127
>The ship is a wreckage, but a salvageable one, the crew inside is dead, the weapons are a goner and the pilot's cockpit is a mess, it is heavily damaged, but it looks in shape for one last flight.
>>
>>49314114
Hop in! Are you the last ones?
>>
>>49314209
Jaemis: "Oh no.... Shit, i gotta get the others!"

>in coms

Jaemis: "COMMANDER! THERE IS A VALK AVAILABLE RIGHT HERE! PLEASE COME QUICK!"
>>
>>49314082
Thank the Emperor it wasn't!

>>49314127
>He'd turn his head towards the cockpit.

Oddball! Get us out of here NOW!
>>
>>49314248
I-I think it is the rose and crown!
>>
>>49314280
Well I'm surprised they managed to get in working in only a matter of three hours.
>>
>>49314175
>Anya quickly tosses the Co-Pilot/Gunner out of the Cockpit and climbs into his position, flicking the switches and pressing the buttons that the Pilot had shown her that one time, after that Admiral had wanted to apologize.
>With a triumphant giggle, the controls switch over to the Co-Pilot's position, the ignition systems kick into life again, and the Valkyrie grunts and groans, but manages to fire up the engines.

>>49314209
>>49314248
>None of the Crewmen dare to move the vehicle, until Anya yells at them to do so and they reluctantly turn the 'Head around and move it back to the Sky Talon to be taken up to the ship.

>The Crown, or rather what is left of it is....incredibly sluggish, but it flies....somehow.
>>
>>49314323
What do you mean? I crashed a thunderhawk not my Valk! Those creeps stole it from the transport ship!
>>
>>49314360
Throne it still flies! It's... beautiful!
>>
>the newly christened Judgment's Teeth breaks out of the warp in orbit above the planet the regiment is on
>he turns to Ron
I'll run a scan, see if there're any life signs down below.
>>
>>49314401
>Ron nods his head. Looking out into the void, he notices the other vessel.
So they're running with that kind of crowd now. Captain, tell 'em the Inquisition is here. Violently.
>>
>>49314360
>He'd chuckle as the Valk somehow manages to take off
Throne upon Terra itself, you'd think an Ork was somehow piloting this, with the way it's holding together!

>>49314280
>He'd flash her a smile.

You might just get the chance to fly this thing again after all!
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>49314412
With pleasure.
Master gunner, fire torpedoes.
>>
>>49314415
Y-yeah... Hopefully... I... I don't know how am I going to thank Anya for this.
>>
>>49314444
I'll prepare the Stormtroopers for ground combat. Continue your assault, until you have reason to do otherwise.
>Ron leaves the bridge to brief his platoon.
>>
Screw this. If anyone else remains, they´ll need to get a lift later.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>49314444
>The point defence turrets open fire on the torpedoes that get too close
This is imperial transport Lady of Spectoris. Please take care who you are firing at!
>>
>>49314544
>Meanwhile behind the moon...
>"Err... they're firing on their own ship Cap'n"
Ah, the inquisition must have arrived to pick their wounded friend, they have a tendency to do that thing. Leave them be, we'll take the spoils once the inquisitorial ship leaves.
>>
>>49314544
>Chance voxes Ron
They say they're an imperial transport ship, Laroque. Are you sure about this?
>>
>>49314544
>The ship rocks, but its strudy hull survives the impact, although much of its armour plating is severely damaged
>>
>>49314601
>Ron steps away from his officers
They're Imperial? What the Hell is going on here? Well, cool it then. Tell them we'll pay for damages and such. Get some information from 'em.
>>
>>49314623
Alright.
>He hails >>49314544
This is inquisitorial warship Judgement's Teeth. We are prepared to compensate you for damages as long as you cooperate. We are searching for penal regiment Theta Gamma and have a lead in this system, do you know anything?
>>
>>49314666
We just picked up some survivors. An Inquisitor and some guardsmen. We do not know their designation, just that the Inquisitor asked us to pick them up as well.
>>
>>49314698
Hold on to them, we're sending over a task force.
>>
>>49314732
Affirmative.
>>
>>49314762
>several shuttle loaded with hardened Stormtroopers are sent to the Lady of Spectoris. Ron, as well as Major Cyril Argus, are both prepared to interrogate every single person. Ron looks over to Argus, slightly put-off by the heavy breathing coming from the man.
You alright, Major?
>the large Stormtrooper turns slowly to face Ron
I'm gonna rip off their arms if they don't give me the answers we're looking for.
>Ron's eyes widen, and he looks away.
>>
>>49314830
>The ship takes in the survivors from the planet and the Stormtroopers, who arrive nearly at the same time, except for the Inquisitor and the Captain, who reach the bridge at about the same time
Thread posts: 383
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.