[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cyoa thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 58

File: 1457175258603.png (3MB, 1200x4740px) Image search: [Google]
1457175258603.png
3MB, 1200x4740px
Do I have to make the thread every time?
>>49290489
>>
>>49306725
Pretty sure it's usually done by someone other than you.

For one, you forgot the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: PSHCYOA3.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
PSHCYOA3.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Posting Pervy Super
because why not
>>
Wiggly boners.
>>
>>49306931
Are you the one who made this?
>>
>>49306725
Power of the Body

Power of Lies, Power of Health, Power of Filter (or maybe Tongues instead of Filter...hard choice)

The Door

Passing on the companion. Push comes to shove, I'll take the Demon.

World traveling healer. I fully intend to heal who I can and shape whom I please. With my powers no one will question when that individual is cured of disease, nor will they question why this individual suddenly has much larger breasts and is quite a "bit" more amorous. I want to do good and also fulfill my fantasies in a hopefully benign way.
>>
Is the Worm v5 author around?
I have some questions.

The Royal Demesne power - As long as there's some way for people to reach the exit, can I fuck with physics inside my pocket dimension?

The Ace power - I assume it's a Manton style projection in that the user controls it fully and can do shit themselves while doing so. Are there any restrictions on how far the projection can be from the user? Does the user need line of sight to summon the projection to a location?

Fictional Engineering - What if tech in our selected setting is heavily reliant on some fictional material like adamantium or wraithbone. Do we get the ability to conjure/manufacture it?

Hindsight - Once an action is performed and its consequences seen, can further actions alter said consequences?

Save and Reload - Can the user work around blind spots? Like, if Leviathan hits Brockton Bay and the user is in NY, can the user get a first hand account of the battle after Lev is driven off and then reload?

Consumption - How far does this go? Like, if Foil cuts off an Endbringer's arm, can I consume that? Can I kill a cape and consume their Corona Pollentia or w/e to gain their power?

Also, if someone could actually post it, I'd be very grateful.
>>
I'll post a thing in an hour when I'm on my lunch break and can access my files. Shame there wasn't a thread up when I left this morning.
>>
>>49307898
>
Fictional Engineering - What if tech in our selected setting is heavily reliant on some fictional material like adamantium or wraithbone. Do we get the ability to conjure/manufacture it?

I believe he said yes, you can manufacture it. Don't think he ever went into specifics though.
>>
File: 323899.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
323899.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>49307898

>Is the Worm v5 author around?

I'm always around, except for the times when I'm not.

>The Royal Demesne power

As long as you don't turn it into non-Eucledian hell, yes.

>The Ace power

Assume that it works with the same distance as Siberian. Can Manton summon his human zebra without line of sight? I don't remember, but the answer is the same to your question.

>Fictional Engineering

Don't remember what I said last time it was asked, so I'm going to go with yes, you can manufacture it.

>Hindsight

If the consequences will happen far enough in time, then yes, you can alter them. But again, you won't know how you're going to alter them until you try.

>Save and Reload

I believe there was a word of god on how Coil's power (which is pretty similar in its mechanics) would behave if it met a blindspot. Can't bother to find it, but I think the power simply won't work.

>Consumption

Endbringers aren't organical, Anon. Nor are the shards. So no to both questions.

>Also, if someone could actually post it, I'd be very grateful.

One wise Anon once said: Worm CYOAs were a mistake. I think he was right.
>>
File: Worm CYOA 1.jpg (7MB, 1280x8000px) Image search: [Google]
Worm CYOA 1.jpg
7MB, 1280x8000px
>>49307898
>>
File: Worm CYOA 2.jpg (7MB, 1280x8000px) Image search: [Google]
Worm CYOA 2.jpg
7MB, 1280x8000px
>>49308272
>>
File: Worm CYOA 3.jpg (7MB, 1280x8000px) Image search: [Google]
Worm CYOA 3.jpg
7MB, 1280x8000px
>>49308299
>>
>>49308272
Too many options, you have to condense this or I won't be bothered to read through it. A properly made CYOA fits in a single image.
>>
>>49306931
Alright, spent a bit of time on this. Your taxes at work, anons.

Choose - Penis
Motive- Lust
Body- Oversexed
Gender- Male
Features- Me, but in better shape
Modifiers (-1 point each due to lust)- Restricted Infusion (tits), Restrained Donation, Enhanced Production, Edging Amp, Sharing is Caring, Forced Denial, Shock and Awe, Generator, Adaptive Response...total is 10 points

Powers (lust powers cost 1)- all free powers (minor resistance, minor enhancement, enhanced mind, super grip), teleport, pheromone manipulation, overflow, whore aura, resize, wardrobe malfunction, healing hands...costs 8 points total. 2 points left.

Use 2 points to get the Mountaineer and Milk Maids as allies.

Secret Identity is full time.
>>
File: 1467420407302.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1467420407302.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49308451
You're silly.
>>
>>49308501
Having standards is silly now?
>>
>>49308451
Oh no, someone might not like a CYOA. An unspeakable horror.
>>
>>49308514
On my planet, Traveller is the standard.
>>
>>49308478
This actually seems kind of boring...give me the Keeper and The Amazon as enemies for two extra points. Gotta have some enemies.

Throw it into minor healing factor.
>>
File: 1472253079899.png (92KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472253079899.png
92KB, 500x375px
>>49308451

>I won't be bothered to read through it

I'll somehow deal with this loss.

>A properly made CYOA fits in a single image.

That's a very bold statement.
>>
>>49308501
>tfw you want to make more builds, even though you've done too much already

I think Traveller has become a fetish.
>>
>>49308753
I feel that. Everytime I see it posted and don't make a build I feel bad. I even got in freaking origins and I feel like I haven't done enough Traveller.

I'm just waiting for the new image version now.
>>
>>49307952
Please don't be a Waifu cyoa, please don't be a Waifu cyoa, please don't be a Waifu cyoa…
>>
>>49307952
>>49308891
Please be a Waifu cyoa, please be a Waifu cyoa, please be a Waifu cyoa
>>
File: ADA.jpg (75KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
ADA.jpg
75KB, 604x340px
>>49308272
Yessss finally

>Path
Conspirator

>Powers
Protocols -1
Repair -1
Quality Assurance -3
Fictional Engineering -20 (Zone of The Enders)

>Shard
Eden +1
Serves my purposes well and I still got ALL the enders tech how could it possibly get stronger?

>Perks
Godslayer -5

>Followers
Iscariot
Watchmaker
Fellow great minds the world got to watch its back

>Flaws
We Know +2
Wanted +4 (Coil) (E88)
S9 Recruit +7
Endbringer Target +7

>Gifts
The Candle

My plan is to tank the endbringers preventing collateral damage and such. Crafting several Orbital frames with advanced AI systems as support,
Outside of my machine I'm once again a squishy human, this is where cauldron come into play ofc, in exchange for meta knowledge.

Is it possible without Manton limit to transfer my mind into a humanoid replica of myself? According to the games It should be possible...
>>
File: CYOA - Branching Heart - P01.png (7MB, 1200x9300px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Branching Heart - P01.png
7MB, 1200x9300px
>>49307952
Okay, here it is.

UPDATE - Another new page
>>49205189
>>49205216
>>49205233
>>49205264
>>49205288
>>49308891
I'm sorry.

>>49308957
Congratulations.
>>
File: CYOA - Branching Heart - P02.png (5MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Branching Heart - P02.png
5MB, 1200x7000px
>>49309035
>>49205307
>>49205331
>>49205366
>>49205385
>>49205410
>>
File: CYOA - Branching Heart - P03.png (6MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Branching Heart - P03.png
6MB, 1200x7000px
>>49309053
This page was updated with a simple typo-fix.
>>49205438
>>49205460
>>49205479
>>49205497
>>49205510
>>
File: CYOA - Branching Heart - P04.png (4MB, 1200x4752px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Branching Heart - P04.png
4MB, 1200x4752px
>>49309077
Here's the new girls.
This page is all about the bird and the bees.

>>49205526
>>
>>49309096
Typo-fixed version of Sola & Eve.
>>
>>49309111
NEW PAGE
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>49309035
I still have not decided who to pick yet all this time. Yin got me a little but only the murderous side.
>>
>>49309133

Library 1 - >>49205544

Library 2 - This

Miya Intro - >>49205572

Miya Page - >>49205593

You know, when I was writing Eve, I was very tempted to put in something about how you merely adopted the dark while she was born in it, but then I remembered that there was already Beyn.

As always, please inform me of any typos you happen across.
>>
>>49308272
>>49308299
>>49308324
Villain

>Powers
Peak Human Strength [1]
Copycat [2]

>Allies
Alecto [5]
Hierophant [5]
The Seraphim [15]

>Shard
The Outsider [2]
>Flaws
Kill Order [+10]
Endbringer Target [+7]
Identity Revealed [+1]
Wanted [+2]

Worm v5: Waifus Edition

Do whatever we want, which isn't much because everyone hates us and attacks us on sight. But hey, foursomes.
>>
>>49309111
I'm somewhat confused by the Eve shield. Living with her seems pretty chill, but the shield seems kind of, ominous? The others directly mention combat, but there's nothing there, so it just strikes me as somewhat weird. Am I just paranoid and it really is only to avoid hurting yourself by falling over or something?
>>
>>49309032
That would still be miles better than another iteration of "this hot girl loves you forever and wants to have sex with you even if she doesn't know a thing about you and somehow she's a virgin"
>>
>>49309096
>Bee girls
Usually, I don't do waifus unless there is power, but a pair of bees and infinite honey is very tempting.
>>
>>49309133
CHIRP:

Oh, great, another incessant harpy in my life.

Orb of Life
Library of the Supernatural
Employment

>Airplane
Sounds fun. I wonder what her maximum speed is, though.

>Sweet Song
I can't sing, so this would make karaoke more fun. Maybe I could join a band?

>Ice Feather
Eye'm the strongest!

Bonus: Sure. Couldn't hurt. (inb4 implications fly over my head)

Rank: #22, between Alice and Buoy. She's very cute, but to be honest, harpies have always freaked me out.

APIS & MEL:

Okay, I get "Apis," but what about Mel? Reference to "Melissa"?

...Also oh god I'm scared of bees, this won't end well

Welfare
Library of the Supernatural

>Honey Combo
The other ones don't interest me all that much.

>Wings
Red Bull?

>Honeycomb Home
I'm totes gonna help them rebuild.

>Bonus
...I can't possibly accept making them work like that, but they can be the rulers anyway if they want, I guess.

>>
>>49309374
Accidents happen. If a car crashing into you, the car will be crumpled and blown back while you stand there unharmed. Or maybe a stray dog tries to bite you. Or you're in a crowd and someone accidentally elbows your gut. It will prevent all direct, physical external harm.

>>49309400
There's some power there. Don't underestimate their skill as SWAT team. They're better than your average SWAT team, even though there's only two of them. Or did you mean personal power? But I do agree with you about the infinite honey.

>>49309476
Chirp's maximum speed is... faster than you could find comfortable. For the purposes of taking you places, settle for car speed.
Apis & Mel are "bee" and "honey"
That's generous to let them rule without making them work for everything! They aren't the sort to actively "rule," though. It's a status thing, mainly. But on the other hand, they are technically the masters of the wallet. So how much household income they work to provide is their own choice.
>>
>>49308272
>Vigilante

>Taylor Herbert

>The Warrior

>Shroedinger
>Perpetuance

>Godslayer

>Birdcaged
>Endbringer Target
>Kidnapping

Frankly, I'm a little confused how they would get me in a prison to begin with, but I doubt I'll be in for long.

How indestructible are endbringers? Because I've never actually read worm, but being infinitely dense seems suitably indestructible in return.
>>
>>49309653
For the most part they are like angels in Evangelion.
>>
>>49309386
>somehow she's a virgin
Yeah, that's definitely the most mysterious part.

Do you understand what CYOAs are? Most of them are some sort of wish fulfillment fantasy. If you don't like that you are more than welcome to create some 'realistic' ones or older style ones that are more about deciding which option sucks less dick.
>>
>>49308272
>>49308213
I wish my daddy were as cool as you guys.

>As long as you don't turn it into non-Eucledian hell, yes.
Frankly, I just wanted unbreakable walls for my monstrous, nigh-inescapable labyrinths. Some increased gravity/slowed time areas might be neat as well.

>Endbringers aren't organical, Anon. Nor are the shards. So no to both questions.

Well, actually, people don't actually carry the shards. There's a lump of brain tissue that acts as an interdimensional satellite dish/transporter. Hence why clones and twins can connect to the same shard and receive identical powers. Could I do that?
>>
>>49309096
>>49309035
Diane - top tier waifu?

>Dream Home
>Welfare
>Library
>Surveillance

>Play
>Thunderstruck, Enhancement
>Education
>Zombifiy

Kind, smart, enjoys board games - what isn't to like about Diane? Plus she can turn you into an undead. No need for sleep, relentless stamina - plus you can reject Orb of Life for another perk.

I don't really care about surveillance. If they want to watch Diane and I have sex for 24 consecutive hours, that's on them.
>>
>>49309133
Jesus christ the ride just doesn't stop. Good to see this is getting even MORE content! Are the new pages on the google doc for this guy as well?
>>
>>49309878
He picked surveilance, so it's fine.

>>49309784
Wait, so you reject the Orb of Life, but still take surveillance? Are you an exhibitionist? Also, I don't think being undead is as sexy as it sounds.
>>
>>49309653
given the mass of a small (unclear on how far you can boost your mass) black hole - about 7*our sun, you'd have to be moving at around light speed to have something around the surface area of a finger pierce all the way to their cores.

Bear in mind this is assuming the endbringer receives the full force you generate nigh instantly. You'd need to find some way to tether them to the spot, possibly via some clockblocker shenanigans to act as an anvil.

In that context, I doubt godslayer would do much good as perpetuance lacks any inherent limitations that I can tell.

You could probably deal with the main threats more easily via time warping shenanigans/ spaghettification/whatever.
>>
>>49309723

>Frankly, I just wanted unbreakable walls for my monstrous, nigh-inescapable labyrinths. Some increased gravity/slowed time areas might be neat as well.

Sure, that a maze plane sounds cool.

>Well, actually, people don't actually carry the shards.

Yes, I know that, but now that you've reminded me that:

>clones and twins can connect to the same shard and receive identical powers

I'm thinking that it could be possible if you made multiple brains or something like that, but that would be pretty overpowered, we shouldn't steal from trumps their job, so the answer is still going to be a 'no'.
>>
>>49309653
The topmost layer of an Endbringer is as durable as tungsten. This doubles every five millimeters or so. None of it actually matters, though, as what you think is the Endbringer is actually a statue being telekinetically puppeted by a core of genuine living material located in a different place on each one. Behemoth's is under his clavicle, Leviathan's at the base of his tail, Simurgh's in the joint of her largest wing, etc. Since the "body" is both completely inert and not responsible for its own motive power, you can deal as much damage as you want to an Endbringer and it won't matter. At one point Behemoth is just a skeleton and still fighting, those "muscles" and "organs" were just there for decoration. The core is still as super-durable as the rest of the Endbringer, though, and can neutralize your powers if you come into contact with it. So even if you can peel it down to the core or penetrate to it early, it's still not going to be easy to kill.
>>
>>49309936
He has Godslayer so no temporary nullification for him most likely.
>>
>>49309683
There's a major difference between "she is perfect in every way" and "she behaves like a human and has flaws".
I know I'm alone in wanting some semblance of realism.
>>
>>49309928
I had just assumed potentially infinite mass. Or at most the mass of a super massive black hole.

>>49309936
Ultimately though I had kind of been banking on just being completely indestructible then having them hit me. Unstoppable force vs even more immovable object.
>>
>>49309852
I try not to upload them until the typo-fixed version. Sola & Eve are there, but Chirp, Apis, and Mel aren't yet

>>49309784
So, you have 2 dream homes? I like when I see the more recent additions like Diane get chosen. They don't have the same advantages as the early ones.
>>
>>49305013
Now that I'm just hung over and not drunk, I'll get to actually thinking about it.
Got different living quarters, check.
Tech advances allow for most things we do to be handled by a tablet-sized pc, or by implants directly into the brain. Probably could simply just add an option that's a bunch of games. Would need a different option for tabletop.
It's sort of somewhere along the scale closer to Eclipse Phase than it is to Deus Ex, so charging isn't as necessary a thing, but I'll include it if someone wants to be fully mechanized. Basically, if you get rid of your stomach, you need some way to get both energy and nutrients, because at least a part of your brain is necessary to live.
Most of the increased stamina, etc. are dealt with in the body creation section, which is the most fleshed out portion.

So, part of the CYOA is that you're going to be spending the next five years with a guide that's supposed to be your introduction into the new world. It's one part waifu/husbando choice and one part job choice. Most of them are much less exciting vocations than Jensen, like stock brokers, day traders, school teachers, personal tutors, hikikomori, professional assholes, etc. I do suppose that some people would want the combat jobs, so I'll include a tank waifu or something. I'll come up with it after the hangover wears off.

That actually helped me sort through things pretty well. Thanks!
>>
>>49309914
I'm pretty sure I need to take a drawback to afford Dream Home, Welfare, and Library.

As for undeath being unsexy - well, we do have those illusions to appear normal I guess. Sure, being a zombie isn't perfect - but Diane needs the Dream Home for her lab and there is no way I wouldnt pick Library for her.

When it comes down to it, is being alive really worth working a job? That is essentially the trade off (besides the advantages of undeath).
>>
>>49309133
Would you mind posting the last image on the page?
>>
>>49309936
>can neutralize your powers if you come into contact with it.

WoG says no. It messed with Chevalier because his power essentially does the same thing the core does - functionally overlap matter across dimensions.
>>
>>49309096
Nice pun there m8. Apis & Mel >Chirp
I've been meaning to ask what the source is on Miya's images. You have an awful lot of them.
>>
>>49310018
Endbringers aren't that strong. The layer bullcrap is purely for durability, it does not provide mass or inertia, etc. I doubt any of them could do anything to harm a literal black hole (barring the Smurf's keikakus, of course).
>>
>>49307611
That would be me
>>
>>49310395
Oh, so it wasn't anything interesting, it was just an incredibly contrived coincidence. You'd think I would have come to expect that from Wildbow by now.
>>
>>49309096
So here's those builds for Sola and Eve I said I'd do, and for the two new girls as well.

Sola:
>Summer Summons
>Splendor
>Sunlight Gondola

Splendor's probably one of my favorite bonuses yet. And I can use it to fly in my boat.

Don't care about her second light. Sola's fine, but the whole kill "evil beings" sends up a ton of warning flags.

Eve:
>Personal Shadow
>Embrace the Dark
>Shadow box

Spelling error in her last bonus "in exhcange". Sunburning is not worth it. I really like her though, definitely in my top half of all the girls.

>>49309133
Chirp:

>Airplane
>Birds of a Feather
>Lightning Feather

Sure, I'll let her roost anywhere. I assume the bracelet of slowfall works how it sounds? That way she can fly me around and just friggin drop me. It'd be awesome.
I like her too, about on the same level as Eve.

Apis and Mel:

>Pair of Queens (What does this do exactly?)
>Wings
>Honeycomb home

I guess I could let them become rulers of the hive. I normally like bee girls, but I don't really care about any of their bonuses, and I don't know, they just don't seem right for me.

Don't care about any of the library stuff, except for Eve's, solely for the fact I can get rid of my glasses. Seeing her is just a bonus.
>>
>>49310479
Fair enough. Immovable object being swung at just about any speed is gonna do some serious damage to anything it touches though I reckon.

I feel like Perpetuance might just be better than Supernatural Strength. At least, in terms of pure fighting power. You obviously can't lift things because your durability would end just being you'd crush through it, but if you just want to hit stuff really hard it works.
>>
>>49310359
I'll need 4 hours to get back to my desktop again, but sure, I can do it.

>>49310439
That's actually a pretty common question. She isn't "from" anything. That is, she is just an artist's OC. I can fetch the artist's name for you when I get home if you like.
>>
>>49310003
That's not even remotely what you wrote. If waifu CYOAs aren't your thing, I get that. If you want more complex characters/flawed options, I get that. Most people appear to want their wish-fulfillment to be more perfect, so your best bet would still be to create them yourself.
It's just in the very nature of waifu CYOAs to be 'attractive girl loves you because of reasons' the same way that most CYOAs are 'you are some kind of cool and special dude'.
>>
>>49309035
Any chance of a cowgirl in future updates?

I'd hate to have to choose the Shade just because I want darkness powers
>>
>>49310552
>I feel like Perpetuance might just be better than Supernatural Strength.
Absolutely. It makes you immortal according to the author as well, which Supernatural Strength doesn't.

It is, however considerably more adversarial than the latter. Even something like helping out in a natural disaster would require some pretty creative use of Perpetuance.
What's more, getting a positive reputation as black hole man is an uphill struggle at best. People like flying bricks. They're straightforward, safe. A dude that emulates one of the most destructive forces in the universe?
That's just plain scary.
>>
>>49310591
I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>49310527
What warning flags? She's just a lawful stupid paladin in a world where alignments aren't black-and-white.
Thanks tor pointing out that typi in Eve. I'll fix it later.
Yeah the slowfall prevents you from accelweating enough when falling to get hurt.
What does Pair of Queens do? Populate the hive. The page's theme wasn"t "birds and the bees" for nothing. It's a pure romance option.
Speaking of library entries, I'm surprised no one pointed out the eater egg yet.
>>
File: cc9194olwpjx.png (4MB, 1000x7732px) Image search: [Google]
cc9194olwpjx.png
4MB, 1000x7732px
>>
>>49310770
Dunno, I feel like there's already plenty of excessively lewd options. Cowgirls aren't known for much else. I'll think about something like that.
>>
>>49310195
>I'm pretty sure I need to take a drawback to afford Dream Home, Welfare, and Library.
As I've understood it, you only have to take the drawbacks, if you can't take them 'naturally'.

Hm, I mean if you can cast the illusion on yourself it may alright. It's stiill
going to be pretty cold.
>>
>>49310923
Anon just listed both Dream Home & Surveillance when the dream home they were getting was FROM surveillance. You can pick two (library and welfare) and drawback the last one (surveillance)
>>
>>49310971
But he's undead, so he shouldn't need to have to pick the orb, meaning he could just get all of them normally. Unless he wants to get two houses, I guess.
>>
>>49310998
The usual pick is "orb + 1", not "orb + 2". The maximum amount of general perks, even with drawbacks, is three.
>>
>>49310998
You only get to pick 2 + a drawback option. If you pick the orb of life, then that's 1 + a drawback option.
>>
>>49309133
I'm not really sure whether those are typos or some puns I don't get:
In the swat team description: geurrilla and capute.
>>
>>49311044
>>49311050
Whoops, the green two threw me off. I even went back to it, but I failed to really read I guess.
>>
>>49311095
Those are typos. Thanks for bringing them up.
>>
>>49310913
...is it not meant to be lewd?
>>
>>49311139
What I meant was that there exist very similar alternatives & most boons would have a lewd focus (as opposed to various powers granted by others). In short, it has a very high level of overlap.
>>
>>49311139
Most of them tend to be more quite than lewd. Honestly, I really appreciate that. Characters that are really lewd tend to be limited in their appeal
>>
File: 1473558259007.jpg (4MB, 1200x6200px) Image search: [Google]
1473558259007.jpg
4MB, 1200x6200px
>>
>>49310790
True, but I'm not sure it defaults to turning you into a weird black statue man. Outwardly, you could just seem really strong and tough.

I do feel like it's very dangerous to take it with dead shard though. If you don't instinctively no the limits and on off switches, you might accidentally suck in infinite mass and crush all of reality because you didn't realize you had to switch on the disable gravity thing.
>>
>>49308753
I made two. I think that I might be infected.
>>
>>49310749
>'you are some kind of cool and special dude'.
I'm not too big of a fan of those "you are the epic hero, only you can save everything" cyoas either.
I like it when there's a plausible reason for my power - like in Battlemage, where your character spent four years in school first, but we skip past it.
I know it's odd, and I know it's my problem. I like my escapism and fantasies, but not when I'm rewarded the world on a silver platter. I can't enjoy that.
>>
>>49308501
> Which is the best Faction?
> Which is the best Covenant?
> Who is the best leader within the Travellers?
>>
>>49311946
>Whaddya want? Otherwise, True Travellers for default.
>Regal Convention of the King
>Igra did nothing wrong.
>>
>>49309035
Those girls are cool, but all I want to do is live in Harmony.
>>
>>49312110
"In" Harmony? Or "with" Harmony? Anatomy Park isn't all it's cracked up to be, you know.
>>
File: 1473692641161.jpg (225KB, 657x687px) Image search: [Google]
1473692641161.jpg
225KB, 657x687px
>>49310873
>regardless of your choices your sanctuary will always have ... 4. a kitchen
>kitchen is also one of the indoor add-ons
>>
>>49312287
It's only ingridents, not the implements to cook, and already cooked warm meals. So yeah, it kinda rebundant, but you still need it if you want to cook something specific, not just random meals.
>>
>>49306931
Penis
Hero
Mild Mannered
Male

Flat chested
Petite butt
Above average penis
Purple eyes
Shoulder length hair
Black hair
Restricted hair
Smooth voice

Restricted infusion
Enhanced production
Hypno-Junk
Forced Denial
Efficient Exchange
Technophile
Easy Drain
Generator
Open Tap
Adaptive Response (19)

Sound of Fury(17)

>Adversaries
Milk Maids (19)
Barbara Sidekick‐No‐More (23)
Coochella (25)
Andromeda the Amazon (27)
Doctor Robotica (29)

Would have taken The Mountaineer but disliked how she changed even the unrelated adversaries/allies.

>identity
Student (28)

>Superpowers
Perfect Healing (23)
Perfect Physical Immunity (19)
Perfect Psychic & Magical Immunity (16)
Enhanced Mind
Technopathy (11)
Shapeshifting (9)
Healing Touch (7)
Matter Creation (2)
Flight (1)
Pheromone Manipulation (0)
>>
Italics if you're lurking I got a question. Can, Actors marry their Phantoms in the Spire, or is that big no since that race of people are looked as slaves?
>>
>>49312278
Oh, I'll be in at least two of her.
I might be able to fit parts of those inside the other ones, and if research goes well, I'll be able to make more for both of us.
>>
File: 1468306784277.jpg (27KB, 564x452px) Image search: [Google]
1468306784277.jpg
27KB, 564x452px
>>49312582
>Can, Actors marry their Phantoms
>>
File: doorlotterypage2wip.jpg (398KB, 1534x1010px) Image search: [Google]
doorlotterypage2wip.jpg
398KB, 1534x1010px
>>49305377
>>49305417
I got employed and had less time to do things. The men's shoe version was someone else (but it still got me to laugh).
>>
>>49306725
>Power of the Body
>Power of Tongues, Power of Music, Power of Heath
>Stone
>Demon

HA! HA! Time for cozy!
>>
>>49309133
Apis & Mel - Option 3 opener "Don't say things to give [honey] the wrong idea, 'kay?" lower cased proper name.
>>
>>49312732
I'd imagine it depends on the nation, oniichan. Mageland probably looks down on it, but Technocity seems happy at the idea for equal love.
>>
>>49306931
I think I'll pass on the powers. I feel like there's a lot of people more qualified than me, who will enjoy the powers more.
Just please don't rape me, okay?
>>
>>49312821
>The men's shoe version was someone else (but it still got me to laugh).

And your own didn't? I mean most of /tg/ are men. There are women here, but your cyoa just gives high heels. No normal boots, no tennis shoes, just high heels. Women's shoes. And not a single pair in sight that lets you change your shape. No surprise that most replies I can remember involved pointing that out and voting for another prize pool. Even though admittedly I do like the looks and abilities of the one that let you converse with a cosmic witness, the Traveler, and the Scientist shoes, and I'm not even a degenerate foot fetishist.
>>
>>49313286
Oh, thanks. I'll fix that.
>>
>>49310873
>The Coin
>Lakefront
>Brook, Hot Spring, Bug Song, Set Time, Events

>Living Room (Fireplace, Furniture, OLED UltraHDTV)
>Kitchen (Pizza Oven, Breakfast Nook, Mythical Ingredients)
>Dining Room (Fireplace, Half Calories, Maid)
>Bedroom (Blankets, Physical Needs Halted, Ultra-comfort Mattress)
>Bathroom (Automated groomer, Smell neutralizer, deluxe)
>Library (Lucid imagination, can't get exhausted, contains fiction, non-fiction, reference, and periodicals)

Am I doing it right?
>>
File: Loli Section - Fate.jpg (53KB, 616x682px) Image search: [Google]
Loli Section - Fate.jpg
53KB, 616x682px
>>49312732
>>49312582
In every place except the Sakura Tree and Saint Orlindce legally Actors cannot marry their Phantoms, they are property-2nd class citizens that you can do as you wish with.

You can however have your Phantom married off to another Actor's Phantom, and try to get them to breed.
>>
File: image.png (84KB, 823x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84KB, 823x800px
A
>>
>>49309642
>Or did you mean personal power?
Yes. I did. Hence why I liked the Magma Chick.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1000x6400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1000x6400px
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1200x4836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1200x4836px
>>
File: image.png (5MB, 2400x4238px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5MB, 2400x4238px
>>
File: image.png (907KB, 1040x1061px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
907KB, 1040x1061px
>>
>>49313524
>tfw Angel hasn't posted her build in ages
Is there even a reason to make a new build when senpai doesn't notice you?
>>
File: image.png (372KB, 1674x1060px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
372KB, 1674x1060px
>>49313632
Wrong pic
>>
>>49313662
That's fine. It was cute.
>>
>>49313468
C
>>
File: 1452178323329.jpg (840KB, 1262x921px) Image search: [Google]
1452178323329.jpg
840KB, 1262x921px
>>49313701
Agreed. I enjoyed it more than an ancient CYOA I'm not going to take a look at.
>>
>>49313634
We need less people like you, here.
>>
>>49313922
Should we have more people like me?
>>
>>49313922
We need more, the faster /cyoag/ dies and gets buried the better.
>>
>>49310873
coin

grassland

brook
hot spring
tree & shrubs
set time
events

living room
-wood
-streaming
-songs

kitchen
-replicator
-industrial
-mythical integrients

bedroom
-all is bed
-temperature
-needs

bathroom
-jacuzzi
-neutralizer
-deluxe

library
-huge
-fiction, non fiction
-no eyestrain

computer room
-4 laptops
-nervegear
-processor
>>
>>49313632
I can't decide if I'd rather play as the girl or the boy.
>>
>>49313954
Yeah.

>>49313956
Can't argue with that.
>>
>>49314100
Why not both?
>>
I'm surprised the new updated Domain Master isn't posted more often. Could someone post it please?
>>
>>49313496
>Normal Hair Color
>Normal Eye Color
>Normal Skin Color

>Bookworm (History) [35 left]
>Artistic (Drawing) [30 left]
>Lucky (General) [25 left]
>Cute (General) [20 left]
>Note To Self ("Hey. Don't give up, buddy. This time's the charm. Over.") [15 left]
>Fun Kindergarten [12 left]
>Mature Teacher

...wait, where do I spend the other 12 points. Ooh, I know!

>Quick Learner [4 left]
>Bookworm (Mythology) [0 left]
>>
>>49314149
Lazy link for a lazy request.

>>49169939
>>
>>49313524
Small Angel
Male
Magic * 3 (18)
Lifespan * 1 (17)
Exceptional appearance (15)
Regeneration * 2 (11)
Grace * 2 (5)
Knowledge [physics] (3)
Money (2)
Vitality (0)

Low magic
>>
>>49313922
What do we need more of?
People who scream over waifus? People who bring up old shitstorms?
>>
>>49314149
People are waiting for the update to it Bliss promised.
>>
File: Al.jpg (627KB, 1035x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Al.jpg
627KB, 1035x1440px
>>49314290
We need more people who scream over husbandos.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>49313524
>Appearance: Blonde hair, green eyes, light skin, freckles.
>Gender: I'll leave this up to the dice, 1 is male and 2 is female
>Beastmen (feathery winged arms, birdlike legs) [20 left]
>Grace 1 [Free Beastmen]
>Regeneration 1 [Free Beastmen]
>Strength 3 [Discount Beastmen] [14 left]
>Lifespan 1 [10 left]
>Tongues [6 left]
>Exceptional Appearance [4 left]
>Survivalist [Free Beastmen]
>Flight [Discount Beastmen-with-wings] [2 left]
>Knowledge (History/politics) [0 left]
>Fantasy Space Opera
>>
>>49314110
That would just be masturbation.
>>
>>49314356
>Namefags and tripfags with unwarranted self importance who don't make cyoas that treat /cyoag/ as their personal blogs.

The only person I can think of is Angel? Who else on the list anon?
>>
>>49314318
Why?
>>49314356
Hey now, SDA/Angelanon are namefags, not tripfags. That totally justifies using the thread as their own diary!
>>
>>49314356
>Lumping in a legitimate complaint with your whining about fetishes.
>>
>>49309133

Missed opportunity to insert pun about getting buzzed on the super honey pot.
>>
>>49314478
You're wrong then because Angel has made 2 cyoas now.
>>
>>49314478
Mopeyennui
Lorenth
Supreme Commander
And Shitposter-kun

Shitposter-kun doesn't use a name but he's here and always shitposting builds.
>>
>>49310873
Realm Options
============
>The Coin
Portability is too big a boon to pass up, even if it means not being able to take phone calls or use the internet. I'll probably pause outside time 99% of the time anyway.
>Lakefront
Offers the most variety and lets me do fun stuff like go camping or fishing.
>Bridge
>Hot Spring
>Wildlife
>Set Time
>Events
Lots of customization options for my environment and two nice 'features' I can use to relax more with.
>>
File: img_queen_bee.png (990KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
img_queen_bee.png
990KB, 600x801px
>>49314493
You're right. I am ashamed. I blame my own sobriety on being unable to come up with alcoholic puns.

>>49310359
Here's that picture.

>>49310439
The artist is Beifing Han. The character is Miyaura Sanshio. As I said, she isn't "from" anything. She's just the artist's OC. I found all the images on a booru, where there's plenty more.
>>
>>49310873
>>49314578

House Options
============
>Living Room
Fireplace + Super Comfy Furniture + Streaming Service
I plan to basically live in this place with my friends or close family most of my time, so having a great 'base' entertainment room is a must. The streaming also helps me get around the coin's restrictions.
>Kitchen
Breakfast Nook + Wood Fired Pizza Oven + Mythical Ingredients
I love cooking so the pre-made foodstuffs would never fully satisfy me when inside. I'm not taking a dining room so the nook is a must, I like pizza so the oven would rule, and I wanna try weird and exotic foods.
>Bathrooms
Jacuzzi + Auto-Groomer + Bigger
This option is a no brainer. Went for maximum size and convenience since it seems great.
>Guest Rooms
Double Number + Increase Size + Ultra-Comfort
Not taking a bedroom of my own to maximize alternate room choices, plus the guest ones sound good on their own. Need more than 3 so I can have more friends and such with me at any time. Besides that I just went for quality of life improvements.
>Library
Upgrade Size + No Eyestrain + Lucid Imagination
The second and third options make this so mandatory it's not even funny. Like holy shit they sound incredible. And while I can always buy more books to up the variety, I need more space to store them - so that's also mandatory.
>Computer Room
Both Hardware Upgrades + VR Headsets
I considered the games room as well but honestly I've got enough TVs to outfit whatever rooms I want with consoles, including the living room, so this is a really unique choice. Plus, it just makes sense since it offers a computer system far more powerful than ANYTHING I could get otherwise. VR is slightly less incredible after taking the library but still super fucking cool.

I love thinking of these kinda CYOAs but they always make me feel slightly sad I'll never be able to afford to build a place half as nice as what I plan out.
>>
>>49314553
Shitposter-kun is the AI equivalent of a 5 year old child or a dumb beluga whale.

It's not its fault its creator made it dwell here.
>>
File: Chose Your Own Abode.jpg (442KB, 1123x1588px) Image search: [Google]
Chose Your Own Abode.jpg
442KB, 1123x1588px
Hi everyone. Long time lurker here. I thought I'd take a stab at making a CYOA myself. It's pretty simple, and I put it together in openoffice so it's not that much to look at. Constructive criticism is appreciated.
>>
>>49314553
Mopey is the worst of them by far with the trash they consistently post, but at least they stopped posting often.

Supreme is a little, uh, overt. But he's not a moron. Really pushes the Deus Vult whenever possible, though.
>>
>>49314661
Welp I'm taking that cigarette.
>>
>>49314356
>/int/ shitposters
Who?
>>49314553
Ignore Mopey, he tosses fits when you don't respond to him. It's cute, like an autistic kid screaming to have his diaper changed again.
>>
>>49314661
quite an old style cyoa
>>
>>49314661
Dude those are harsh
>>
>>49314661
Cigarette for me too.
>>
>>49314798
You can always just enjoy a cigarette with the man anon.
>>
>>49314661
Drawbacks are too much, i guess i might consider Millionare Mansion, but it also could be the cigarette time. Man, give us wish fulfillment, not you are locked forver in a basement.
>>
>>49314661
Refusing the lot of it. Yes, even the cigarette.
>>
>>49306725
Power of the Earth
Power of Tongues
Power of Truth
Power of Health
Stone
Armor - I'd wear her.
>>
>>49310873
>Indoor Pool
>5) Water is replaced by breathable perfluorocarbon liquid.

Nigga that's a trap option.
Yeah, you can breathe it. For a little while.
But after a while your diaphragm will rupture because the liquid is a lot denser and heavier than air.
>>
>>49314661
I don't trust anything John Constantine wants to give me
>>
>>49314808
>>49314709
Everyone always takes the cigarette. I tried to give all the options pretty major drawbacks. even the cigarette gives you cancer. For myself, I really like CYOA's that have agonizing miserable choices in them. Maybe I should see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>49313468
>>49313496
Back to School CYOA: (+80LP)
Appearance:
>Normal Hair Color: Blonde (-0LP)
>Normal Eye Color: Blue (-0LP)
>Skin: Pure (-6LP)
>Gender: Male (-0LP)
Talents:
>Athletic: General (-5LP)
>Bookworm: General (-5LP)
>Cute: General (-5LP)
>Tech-Mastery: General (-5LP)
>Artistic: General (-5LP)
>Lucky: General (-5LP)
Magical Enchantments:
>Extended Life: 1 (-1LP)
>Retain Memories (-15LP)
Friends:
Fuse: Future Love Interest + Genius + Heroine + Stalker + Olympian (-25LP)
Kindergarten:
>Prep School (-3LP)
Teacher:
>Sweet Teacher (-0LP)
>>
>>49314886
The problem is that if the choices are all worse than closing the CYOA and walking away, we close the CYOA and walk away. It doesn't have to be "you get everything you want" wish fulfillment garbage, but make it worth playing.
>>
>>49314886
>even the cigarette gives you cancer
Only if used as intended, and continuously. Even then, AFAIK it "just" increases the risk of cancer.
>>
>>49314886
Jokes on you anon! I'm already getting cancer! ;_;
>>
>>49314914

Good suggestion. I'll try to make another one that's less of a downer.
>>
>>49314553
Who are the most chill namefags?
>>
>>49314969
Beri.
>>
>>49314661
I might actually go for the Ivory Tower. It's not too far from what my life is like right now.
>>
>>49314969
Lurl's been pretty cool.
>>
>>49314969
Highlander.

That's it, really. I'd say Italics but he never posts with a name.
>>
>>49306725
Power of Body

Power of Music
Power of Filter
Power of Health

Door

Toss up between Familiar and Armour.

I'm leaning Armour, as that allows us to both be continent-hopping shapeshifters for the greater good, but I'm not sure it's wise to wear her. She seems like the type to get mad jelly.
>>
>>49313468
A.
>>
>>49314581
Thanks that pic is really awesome.
>>
>>49306725
Power of the Body

Power of Tongues
Power of Health
Power of Paths

Stone

Demon

Just continue on through life helping people when I can and hopefully cut a happiness later on through wealth.
>>
>>49314661
Reminds me of CYOAs from days of old. Unsurprising to see contemporary anons reject the choices.

I choose the Ivory Tower and invite anyone who consents inside. I myself, being the only one who can open the door, live outside and only occasionally visit the Ivory Tower. I remind them of the outside world, collect knowledge they have accumulated, and quickly leave to disperse their knowledge to the rest of humanity.

A shame that I can't live in the Tower, but the rest of humanity can use that knowledge.
>>
>>49309133
I typo-fixed this page.
I'm surprised no one pointed out the easter egg in the new library.

>>49315297
You're welcome.
>>
>>49313468
A
>>
>>49306725
Power of the Earth
Power of Health
Power of Paths
Power of Truth
Knife
Armour

Using my power over earth to coat the knife's handle and paintjob with a carbon nanotube sleath to prevent damage, wear and tear. Chuck the knife at some random direction, using Earth and Path to guide it and kill other beings that are also granted the same powers as I have.

Power of truth so I can never be tricked or double crossed and Armour companion so I have a means to hold my own against other supernatural entities in close confrontations.

There can only be one.
>>
>>49315583
Would I be able to request a spidergirl or werewolf option?
>>
>>49308272
>>49308299
>>49308324

Name: Atropos
Path: Rogue
Shard: Abaddon (8)

Gift: Deck Of Cards
Companion: Mr.Smith

Extra: Mirror World (13)
Flaws: S9 Recruit (20)
End-bringer Target(27)
Kidnapping (30)
Kill order (40)
Wanted: Merchants, E88 (44)
Bad Rep (46)

Perks: GodSlayer (41)
Buying Time (40)
Manton Effect Bypass (36)

Powers: Fictional engineering: Warhammer 40K (16)
Save & Reload (6)
Schrodinger (1)
Repair (0)

and it was on this foggy day, with a small girl in the hospital...that Earth Bet story was found, woven carefully with aged hands, measured delicately with a keen eye and finally marked for cutting near the base...
>>
>>49314661
Is there really anything wrong with a free art studio?
Not like It cant be a hobby.
Might pick digital arts or music myself.
>>
>>49306725
Power of Earth
Power of Storms
Power of Health
Power of Paths
The Stone
Armor

>>49315673
You started this war. Time for me to end it.
>>
>>49315815
One shall stand and one shall fall.
>>
>>49315583
I think I'm too stoopid. I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be really looking for. You didn't change anything of the old stuff, did you?

>>49315792
Are you talking about someone with a feral wolf form? Seems pretty dangerous to me...
>>
>>49315792
Spiders would be more likely.

>>49315893
Nah, it's in a new entry & related to content in a new page. Here's a hint: "disturb not the harmony between ____, ___, and _________"
>>
I pick the meta A for the next cyoa by power of da bread maker man from breadwinners
>>
>>49314661
>Artist's Studio

BEHOLD MY MASTERPIECES
>>
>>49314661
Lack of Free Arsenal

Inner Viking is disappointed.
>>
>>49315525
nice
>>
>>49315983
.......goddammit circe is lugia isn't it
>>
>>49316139
You've got it!
>>
File: Imperial_Knights_vs_Tau.png (3MB, 1535x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Knights_vs_Tau.png
3MB, 1535x1005px
>>49315797

The air-raid sirens sounded their holy call.
Death stalked towards the city with the ocean under it's sweet call, and with the recent events in the city it was more than a little ready to stand and fight, or flee quickly.

And from the ground burst a Mountain of metal and an icon of rage as it began to tear itself free from the what prison held it below, carefully hidden blast-doors shifting and moving an entire city block, from the mists and rubble of machines and buildings revealed a horrifyingly beautiful creation of Gothic blasphemies lovingly worked into smooth and efficient military designs with very brutish and scrappy "gubbins" shoved here and there.

This avatar of invention, rose with packs of wondrous contraptions following in perfectly chaotic formations to the sides and back of the the creature, letting banners fly and music flow of the sweet thrum of the drums of war as foot met ground, wheel met concrete and wings met wind once again and without disguise.

Today was a good day to die...
>>
>>49315797
>you can't take more than 20 points from flaws
>>
>>49316416
>John Paul Sartre CYOA
>>
>>49316472
Then why take flaws at all?
>>
>>49314661
Yeah I'll take the cig thanks.
>>
>>49316523
Why play cyoas at all?
>>
>>49315525

>Reminds me of CYOAs from days of old. Unsurprising to see contemporary anons reject the choices.

Just because it has the style of the old doesn't mean it's the same anon. All of the choices are shit and you're provided away out.
>>
>>49316523
Because he would be still willing to pay for the points, rather then abiding by what some might consider an arbitrary point limit.
>>
>>49306725
http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>49310873

so does anyone else have the 'cozy' cyoas?
>>
File: Cuddle CYOA.png (3MB, 1200x5500px) Image search: [Google]
Cuddle CYOA.png
3MB, 1200x5500px
>>49316755
This was the original one.
>>
File: Conduit_Bevin.png (1MB, 1200x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Conduit_Bevin.png
1MB, 1200x3500px
>>49316755
i got you fampai

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Conduit
>>
File: 51a38021afa96f0b4a00004a.jpg (29KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
51a38021afa96f0b4a00004a.jpg
29KB, 400x299px
>>49314661
I'll take the cig, and use it as a fuse in my next arson attempt.
>>
I'm gonna live in the hermits hut
>>
>>49314661
Typo. You said "I'd hat to think" instead of "I'd hate to think."
>>
sunrise/sunset and noon
rain and snow
options TV, bookshelf, electronics, bathing supplies, large window and hammock

companions magcal being, animal and other insects

radio, workout equipment, stuffed toy, mobile games, snowglobs and humidifier
>>
>>49309133
Making me feel a certain type if way senpai. (Its good btw)
>>
>>49317451
Thanks!
>>
>>49314661
The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>49309133
Wait... her first word was copying a Blue Jay, and it was "Chirp"? Shouldn't that have been "Horrible kill-you-dead shriek"? Blue Jays don't chirp man, and they'll tear your arm off (or try to at least) if they think you're implying they do.
>>
I have a question about Traveler about magic, what does primal arts and concept rejection can do?
>>
>>49317695
You thought it was a Blue Jay, but was me, Dio!
WRYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>49317834
Go back to heaven Dio, no one likes your hair.

>>49317755
Context?
>>
>>49308272
With Godslayer, do Stranger powers work on the relevant foes?
>>
>>49317861
I liked his hair...
>>
>>49317695
I don't know birds. They are not that important.
>>
>>49313496
Back to School: (+40)
Appearance:
>Normal Hair Color: Blonde (Free)
>Ahoge: Airhead (+3)
>Normal Eye Color: Blue (Free)
>Skin: Pure (-6)
>Ultra Sensitive: Negative Reaction: Copper (+5)
>Gender: Male (Free)
Talents:
>Untalented: Athletic (+5)
>Untalented: Bookworm (+5)
>Untalented: Tech-Mastery (+5)
>Untalented: Artistic (+5)
>Cute: General (-5)
>Lucky: General + Timing + Lotteries + Dues Ex Machina (-17)
Magical Enchantments:
>Extended Life
>Retain Memories (-15)
Friends:
>Fuse: Future Love Interest + Genius + Heroine + Stalker + Olympian (-25)
Kindergarten:
>Boring School (Free)
Teacher:
>Sweet Teacher

A cute and comfy life with a top tier waifu, what more could one want.
>>
File: 1423389547804.png (2MB, 1024x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1423389547804.png
2MB, 1024x1260px
>>49313524
>>49313634

>Angel -10pts
>Grace (Free)
>Magic Affinityx4 -6pts (1 Free and discounts cuz Angel)
>Flight (Free once I get wings)
>Lifespanx2 -2pts (1 Free and discount cuz Angel)
>Exceptional Appearance -2pts
>Vitality -2pts
>Regeneration -2pts
>Low Magic Fantasy Setting

My plan is to explore and learn about the world while growing my magic powers. I can eventually get wings and heal and protect people and smite too. I think since low magic setting I can become most powerful sorceress around and get followers and try to ascend to Goddesshood of beauty and light.

>>49305274

Am not!
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 274x184px
>>49318202
Quit your banti.
>>
My yandere reminds me and looks like sailor Venus for some reason, but since the wiki never seems to mentioned her relationship status I could consider myself somewhat lucky

age 5 years older than me
skin tanned
eyes green
hair blonde
breasts D cup
butt getting there
background she's a magical girl
personality active and energetic
intelligence and athletics she's hiding her keen intellect

interests martial arts
height much taller than i am
weight average
features glasses
insanity she is extremely dedicated to me

weapon a secret arsenal of fire arms
tells she starts spouting random numbers and she grabs my face and stares deeply into my eyes moonsisters.org/moonsisters/MoonSistersMobile/Senshi16.jpg
>>
File: AltDiegoat1.jpg (133KB, 676x380px) Image search: [Google]
AltDiegoat1.jpg
133KB, 676x380px
>>49317861
You thought it was me, Dio!
But it was me, Dio!
>>
>>49309111
I already live a nocturnal life, so Eve fits pretty well.
I guess she's in the running for my personal best girl.
>>
>>49318539
That's good to hear. I don't think anyone had chosen her yet. I mean, there were builds, but she wasn't chosen of everybody.
>>
>>49316783
>Sunset
>Cloudy
>Large Windows, Fireplace, Couch
>Animal (an iguana)
>Hot Chocolate, Insects (cicadas, crickets, fireflies, moths), Fruits and Pastries, Radio
>>
>>49318312
Hey angel, if dickgirls existed would you fuck one?
>>
>>49318466
I just want this game (with the inside turtle scenes) and the Jojo Christ arcs for Manga and I can die content.
>>
>>49314661
Nice Job!

Ivory tower but I'd be careful to limit total time spent inside and always bring someone else in with me to drag me out if I get too distracted.
>>
>>49318312
Yo angel do you have a Reddit account named kalzky by any chance
>>
>>49309181
Not sure if another anon pointed them out so bear with me.
On Apis and Mel's introduction for final gift: "we have you few things prepared" did you mean we have for you or we have a few things or something else?
On the final paragraph "trying to fina a place was live" I think you mean a place to live.
>>
>>49318813

No. Not my thing. I might be confused though if I grew really close with one and didn't realize what she was and then found out later though.

>>49318879

No. I don't use Reddit.
>>
>>49318941
I found one myself, but I didn't notice the "fina place was live" Thanks!
>>
I done found me a fallen angel wicked waifu

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6c/dc/02/6cdc02410b8b271adfaba56a9507359f.jpg
>>
plot tier 3
water tier 3
animals tier 3
aroused 2
time travel tier 4

orig09.deviantart.net/45a0/f/2015/085/b/7/female_ecco_the_mermaid_dolphin_by_hellion92-d8n6d4k.png
>>
>>49316783
I still feel this one is the best overall because you're allowed to change your choices later if you want.

Though the Hotei one does have some nice options, cuddle just gives more via broadstrokes.

Also:
>Midnight
>Rain
>Fireplace, Bookshelf (stocked with various game books), Other (Sultan ultimate tabletop gaming table)
>None (for now, I'll bring my own friends)
>Bedding
>Candles, Fruits and pastries, soft carpets, alcohol

Welcome to my game room, fellow anons. Whose up for being able to play a game of DnD for as long as we'd like?
>>
>>49310873
This CYOA is painful. The things I'd do to have my own personal sanctuary to chill out in.
>>
>>49308272
Going to ignore Trump powers as they can be pretty broken and there is just too much to think about if I took Kingmakter+Manton Effect Bypass. So It's going to be...

Villain

1 Peak Human
10 Replication
5 Survivalism
7(8 becuase 4th power) Consumption

Mr. Smith
Taylor Herbert
Pandemonium

2 Abaddon

4 Manton Effect Bypass

+10 Birdcaged
+7 S9 Recruit
+2 Bad Reputation
+1 Identity Revealed

The Candle

So the whole point of this build is pretty much Manton Effect Bypass+Replication so I can make loyal clones of parahumans or even just useful people. Also clones of myself that I could test out Consumption on, probably have a few clones that eat a crazy amount of all kinds of things (Probably bugs as I'm working with Skitter) and go full monster-minion mode.

Survivalism to make my me-clones tougher and to also just help keep me alive as I'd get their organs put in me to bring myself back to 100%... Or possibly just eat them/their organs to heal myself. Survivalism+Consumption just feels right.

Primary goal is to kill Jack Slash, secondary is to make a shit load of clones over time that could help against Scion (eg. Foil). Thirdly... If I somehow succeed at delaying or stopping Scion before Golden Morning then I would want to find some way of getting me out of The Birdcage. Fourth... If I have somehow stopped Scion and gotten out of the birdcage then I'd relax and go take over a city or something and just enjoy exploring my crazy powers.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 274x184px
disadvantages case 53, pint-sized, reincarnation and without a map

difficulty god mode
powers wildcard Magnetokinetic Flight, twins and apprentice

advantages item of power, companion, comic book pretty, special snowflake, man of mystery, cauldron vials, charles atlas super powers, plot armor, resources and bad@&& normal
>>
File: 1460682532179.jpg (119KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
1460682532179.jpg
119KB, 540x402px
I used to hate Branching heart with it's large updates taking up a lot of posts, then I read it and fell in love. How best to stay updated with it? Does the author update it in pastebin?
>>
>>49320003
Beri has a google drive.
>>
File: nomnom.png (75KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
nomnom.png
75KB, 300x250px
>>49320003
Via: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Beri: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxbrh3Q2CTiyfjM3SjU2TWNJQ3VpZ2pWYk0xRUJ4LVZYRkgyTTlwUTQwZjZhN0FNTTJ3LUE
>>
>>49320003
Glad you like it! Yeah, all of my stuff is in google drive (though sometimes it might take a day or two for that to be up-to-date). There's not a whole lot to stay updated with, though. In all likelihood, I'll only add too more pages, maxing it out at 41 options.
>>
File: 1450860140898.jpg (872KB, 760x1329px) Image search: [Google]
1450860140898.jpg
872KB, 760x1329px
post funny cyoas
>>
>>49320288
its good to have you back
>>
>>49320311
Thanks!
>>
File: 1450236956903.jpg (616KB, 1200x3250px) Image search: [Google]
1450236956903.jpg
616KB, 1200x3250px
>>49320299
>>
File: 1450237086230.jpg (2MB, 1200x4200px) Image search: [Google]
1450237086230.jpg
2MB, 1200x4200px
>>49320355
>>
Awesome CYOA beri. Thanks for continuing to update it.
>>
>>49320574
Thanks!
>>
There was a comfy CYOA recently that said that every year that passed inside was equal to 3 seconds in the real world, effectively stopping time. I found out that C#'s TimeSpan has a limit of 29k years, and broke most of the time that I asked "if I was inside while x amount of time passed in RL, how much time did I experience"

I'm now limited by ulong years.
Ratio: 3s:1Y

RL: 1m
Comfy: 20Y

RL: 1d
Comfy: 28,800Y

RL: 1Y
Comfy: 10,511,999Y 364d 23h 59m 59s 859ms (timespan breaks here)

RL: 222d 19h 4m 58s 535ms
Comfy: 6,416,499Y 186d 18h 11m 59s 914ms

RL: 1 Century
Comfy: 1,051,200,000Y 364d 23h 59m 45s 891ms (Looks like I have a rounding error somewhere)
>>
>>49320629
I think this is my max calculation:
RL: 1,754,827,252,065Y 79d 3h 33m 20s 803ms
Comfy: 18,446,744,073,709,551,615Y 364d 23h 59m 59s 999ms

I'm too tired to math out to figure out if my code is working right.
>>
>>49320629
>open visual studio
>type TimeSpan
ooh, that's fun
> .
oooh

I'm somewhat entertained.
>>
>>49320675
<3
>>
>>49320299
>Can't walk without tripping.
>Runs everywhere.

Let's go invincibility .
>>
File: BirdcatcherCYOA.png (1MB, 882x2868px) Image search: [Google]
BirdcatcherCYOA.png
1MB, 882x2868px
>>49320299
>>
>>49320875
>dual wield
>Janitor
>hottie
>two birds

Janitor gives me an aisle for sick nasty double net double catch move, impressing the hottie
>>
>>49320875
I really need to add "BASED ON A TRUE STORY" to this
>>
>>49320875
big net
dual wielding
handle extension
children
two birds
eagle
you're fired

Let's do this.
>>
Anyone have the choose the knight thing? With, Spear Knight and what not?
>>
>>49320875

Big Net

Manager

Janitor

Eagle

If catching an Eagle isn't promotion-worthy, I don't know what is.
>>
>>49320875
Dual wield
Handle extension

Hottie
Children

Two birds
They're both eagles!
You're fired!

I am going to impress this group of children and this hot girl and become internet famous! I'll have to get another minimum wage job, but guys, internet famous and girl!
>>
>>49320395
>you must stop her before she gives undead a bad name
>in a cyoa where you're a rapist skeleton

top bants
>>
>>49310873
The Coin
It's risky to have the entrance anchored somewhere permanent for obvious reasons.

Lakefront
I love forests, but the lake is too good.

Wildlife, Bug Song, Fickle Weather (must-have), Set Time, and Events.

Kitchen
Wood fired pizza oven, Breakfast nook, and Mythical ingredients.

Bathrooms
Jacuzzi, Smell neutralizer, and Deluxe.

Guestrooms
Temperature controlled blankets, Ultra-comfort mattress, and Double the number of guest rooms.

Bar
Limitless supply of spirits, 50' TV with foosball table, jukebox, and:
>1 Pacman/Galaga arcade machine
>1 Time Crisis arcade shooter machine
>1 Air-Hockey table
>1 Ping-pong table,
and Fictional alcohols.

Library
Fireplace, No eyestrain, loss of focus, or fatigue, and Lucid imagination. I'll certainly be filling the library with additional material.

Home Gym
Full gymnasium, Full set of workout machines, and Android personal trainer. I won't be aging so I have all the time in the world, making it not worth it to pick stamina elimination and double productivity as choice slots.
>>
Has a cyoa actually made anyone care for the lore and characters? If so what can you recommend me?
>>
>>49321526
Nope.
>>
>>49314661

Honestly the NEET's Basement wouldn't be too bad if I could leave or invite other people in. But I can't, so it's not an option.

I'm gonna go with The Millionaire's Mansion, and never even move in. I'm given "several million in cash" so the first thing I'm gonna do is find out exactly how much "several million" is. Then I'll go hire a team of financial advisors and invest 70% of it so my money works for me, and another 10% invested in my parents name as thanks because unlike some anons here I actually love and am on good terms with my family. Another 10% goes to them in liquid assets, so they can get a new home or cover medical bills, buy a new car, whatever. Then the remainder goes to me to live frugally off of, aside from a few gifts to friends here and there, like new top of the line computers or steam games (all bought on sale).

Finally, the mansion itself. I certainly can't step inside or I'll turn retarded and doom myself to bankruptcy within a year. So instead I think I'll rent it out, bumping up the price thanks to the "hired help" that comes with it that I don't actually seem to need to pay. This will supplement my own 10% liquid assets until I've earned enough to build my own home, at which point that income will instead be turned towards further investments after taking out living expenses and a small entertainment allowance.
>>
File: Skeleton CYOA 3.png (2MB, 1200x2900px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton CYOA 3.png
2MB, 1200x2900px
>>49320395
>>
>>49310873

>Entrance - Coin

>Outdoors - Island

-Hot Spring
-Gas Lamp
-Bug Song
-Fickle Weather
-Events

>Indoors

-Bedroom
--Options 2, 3, and 5

-Bathrooms
--Options 3, 4, and 5

-Bar
--Options 1, 2, and 5

-Computer Room
--Options 2, 3, and 5

-Kitchen
--Options 1, 3, and 4

-Library
--Options 1, 2, and 5
>>
>>49315525

I'm impressed. I hadn't thought of using the ivory tower like that. It is within the rules. novel interpretations of CYOA's are always fun.
>>
>>49321671
Hell, just sell it and buy another place making sure to keep on your staff.
>>
>>49320875
> DUAL WIELDING.
IT'LL LOOK COOL AS FUCK WHEN I SET THEM AFLAME AND DO AWESOME SPINNY-SPIN FUN STUFF.

> NONE.
THERE IS BUT ONE MAN WALKING THIS PATH OF BIRD HATE.

> ALL OF THEM.
FIGHTING OFF TWO EAGLES AT ONCE? I DON'T EVEN FUCKING WORK HERE!

https://youtu.be/gXzMD065HEk
>>
File: New Game.png (2MB, 1000x3839px) Image search: [Google]
New Game.png
2MB, 1000x3839px
---OC---
>>
>>49315798

The free art studio makes you poor for the rest of your life. It fills you with inspiration and motivation to produce art that pretty much no one will want. Kind of hard to hold down a day job under those conditions.
>>
>>49316783
>Midnight
>Snow
>Couch, Bookshelves, Large Windows
>Akaza Akari (top tier daughteru)
>Bedding, Insects (fireflies), Fruits and Pastries, Mobile Gaming

That's really comfy. Thanks for posting it, anon.
>>
>>49322031
Minions Build Time
>Go
>Magic the Gathering
>Dominoes
>Mastermind
>Othello
>>
>>49307400
That sounds like a pretty solid concept. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>49322031
I'll take Monopoly 5 times. I don't care if it's against the rules, I'm not even playing your game. Just gonna live my life with $1000 every day.
>>
>>49322113
You should probably also take life then.
>>
>>49322142
Thought about it, but that involves having a job.

With this, I'm set for life without lifting a finger.
>>
>>49322160
No, no, it says no job required.
>>
File: Knights.jpg (155KB, 680x871px) Image search: [Google]
Knights.jpg
155KB, 680x871px
>>49321208

Here you go.
>>
>>49317553

I made the choices tough, bear in mind the cigarette option is pretty much a "I like my current life" choice. Things like the custom personal sanctuary CYOA are great and all, but everyone is getting an upgrade and the CYOA comes nown to choosing the exact nature of your awesome private getaway. Again, I'm not trying to put down CYOA's like this, I just prefer the ones with more give and take. Plus, If you've got a less than stellar life, the choices are probably more appealing. there's probably a few guys on /v/ and /r9k/ who are pretty much in the NEET's basement already. Also, I'm surprised there are no takers for the treehouse. It's pretty much pure escapism.
>>
>>49322205
> Twin Swordsman.

I'll just wander around and swoop in out of nowhere to help a nigga out. You all my bros.
>>
>>49322289
I don't know about you anon, but my childhood sucked and no treehouse would've fixed that.
>>
>>49313468
A
>>
>>49322343
I'm sorry to hear that. you should drown your sorrows with an insane year long mansion party.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1000x4707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1000x4707px
>>
>>49322031
can't groove too well with this. 10k people, 100k medals? that's daunting.

I guess I go mastermind, risk, monopoly, cards, and dominos. trust in my new, smarter, strategic, business-minded self knowing how the fuck to approach this.

rely heavily on the 125% chance of plans I made based on gut instinct going my way.

become super rich until I develop a celebrity persona as a nouveau riche playboy, use the current culture's obsession with celebrities and my risk command ability to built a billion-man army of loyal slaves at my telepathic command.

also, if any of you bitches get a medal before me I just have one of my billions of slaves take my inherited-via-dominos go-fish power to get the medal from me.

oh, you're super powerful? time for human wave tactics

if I could have had one more I'd have pokemon go, so as to have a billion man meat shield and a bitchin pet ninetails, but alas.
>>
>>49322289
The tree house erases your memories right? No sane person would agree to that.
>I made the choices tough, bear in mind the cigarette option is pretty much a "I like my current life" choice.
I dont really like my current life, but every other choice in your CYOA would make my life worse, so its the only option.
>>
>>49322383
on second thought, I like this a lot. it's rare to see a CYOA with a relatively small supply of simple options that are open-ended enough to work together fabulously.
>>
>>49322031
Fairly tricky, but I think I could survive with
>Yu-Gi-Oh
>Go
>Magic the Gathering
>Star Ocean
>Clue

I may not reach the top 5, but I should at least be able to survive.
>Control a white land
>"Consecrate Land" every piece of land you control from then on
>Control a few mountains as well
>Use "Form of the Dragon" and "Phyrexian Unlife"
>Become unstoppable other than being eternally poisoned, but there's ways around that
>>
>>49316472
FUCK Sartre
>>
>>49322383
You and me >>49322085
should team up. Minons a Go-go.
You get me the buildings for my Mana, and I provide the Minions.
>>
>>49322383
Sounds like a pretty solid plan.
>>49322406
Ugh, damn white/red decks always fuck me up.
>>
>>49322354
>>49322366
Shape Your Fate CYOA: (+6 Boons)
Boons:
>Blessing of Vitality
>Blessing of Magic
>Blessing of Mind
>Blessing of the Sages: Alchemy, Medicine and Mathematics
>Blessing of the Oracle
>Blessing of the Gods
Point of Emergence:
>Deep Forest
>Small Town
Strands of Fate:
>The Mentor
>The Comrade
Challenges:
>The Powers of Old

My goal is perfect immortality, and gaining it without resorting to evil methods.
>>
>>49322469
I was planning more on gaining followers from the risk secondary using mass media and a celebrity cult of personality to give the effect of being higher in status, but sure
It's more productive than your minions othello!domino bumping into mine to convert them while my minions risk!domino wololo yours in some horrid frontline clash where neither side gains a foothold because everyone is just constantly switching sides
>>49322498
I figured you'd comment on the 125% gut chance thing
>>
>>49320299
Except that's not funny.
>>
>>49322498
>Ugh, damn white/red decks always fuck me up.
There's a green monster that makes you unable to be poisoned, tonnes of white and colourless cards that make you immune to attacks/spells/abilities or just the ability to make your enemies unable to attack. Then there's blue/black which is where your main offensive ability would come from. That's just MTG. With Yugioh you can summon Winged Dragon of Ra and give him infinite life (since you can't die) for infinite attack and defence, Raigeki to kill all your opponents monsters/followers and Exodia for the ability to win anything. MTG+Yu-Gi-Oh makes you unbelievably powerful
>>
>>49322565
I wish I had the points for Yu-Gi-Oh, and Chess, for my Minions build. But those can be gained once I get some Medals
>>
>>49322026

Selling it gets one lump sum profit. Renting it means I'll be able to gain profit from the place for as long as I'm able to keep tenants. Since I can trust the staff with upkeep for no cost to myself I'll get far more from renting than selling.
>>
>>49322536
Nah, your math is good and I believe in synergy.
>>
File: lewd_content_dont_click.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
lewd_content_dont_click.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>49322205
>you just a nigga with a water hose
>>shank one nigga twice
Every time.
>>
>>49322031
New Game CYOA: (+5 Games)
Games:
>Star Ocean: Second Story
>Clue
>Dungeons & Dragons: Race: Elf, Class: Wizard
>Diablo
>Mastermind

Even if I don't win, once I get to level 20 I'm set.
>>
>>49314661
Hermit's Hut and Ivory Tower are not bad at all. I'd take Tower.
>>
>>49322031
Dnd: human wizard
Mortal combat: Liechtenauer method. Sick fatalities are just a bonus
Starocean: to grind my skills and physical abilities to super human levels
Risk: Because it's a favorite, and also becuase it's make me a military genius
Mastermind: Because of the stated abilities but also because it has synergy with Dnd and Risk

So basically genius swordmage with superhuman physical abilities, impeccable instincts and unparalleled understanding into matters of warfare and military command.

Time to fuck shit up and mobilize an army on the way
>>
>>49322415
That's actually an option in the John Paul Sartre CYOA.
Everything is an option, anon. Open your mind to the possibilities.
>>
>>49322692
NO
You close your mind to the possibilities.
Make choices that are hard, choose between multiple bad things, follow unpleasant rules. Don't let not playing be a viable alternative. Don't let cheating be.
>>
>>49322031
>Pokemon
>Go
>Magic
>Star Ocean
>Cards
Pokemon makes it so I don't have to worry about combat, Go lets me capture territory, Magic lets me actually use that territory, Star Ocean just makes me better at everything, and Cards gets me free stuff. Not entirely sure what to prioritze for the future, but Dominoes for communication over what will become a rather large territory, Chess to travel it, and Othello so I don't have to worry about the strength of the individual soilders seem like top picks.
>>
>>49314661
but how can i order my precious onaholes if i can never leave the basement
>>
Anyone have the latest Battlemage and Overlord images?
>>
>>49322031
>Pokemon
>Yu-Gi-Oh
>Skyrim
>Dungeons and Dragons
>The Game of Life

I'll be honest, I'm not looking for demigodhood in this case. Mostly, I don't like my chances.

So who needs a merc?
>>
>>49322031
I also just realised a YGO and MTG combination
>Kuriboh
>Multiply
>Eldrazi Monument

A never ending army of Kuribohs with +1/+1, flying and indestructible
>>
>>49322031
Star Ocean, D&D, Skyrim, Clue, Mastermind

Strongly considered Life, but I can make huge amounts of cash with just mastermind (what's my gut feeling on the lottery today?)
>>
>>49323541
>what's my gut feeling on the lottery today?
It's not good, anon.
>>
>>49309035
>Beri is back
I don't know whether I should be happy that more awesome CYOAs are coming or sad that they're not actually free from this place.
>>
>>49322036
It says you will never earn money from your work which must imply the art you sell no? I can still find myself a regular job.

And the limitless inspiration give you more than most struggling/good artists anyway, and going down in history is still possible just not in your lifetime.
>>
>>49323781
Who cares what happens after you die?
>>
>>49323906
The dead.
>>
>>49322031
Obvious d20 Build:
D&D, Tiefling Wizard
Star Ocean
Mastermind
Pokemon Go
Risk

D&D + Star Ocean mean Caster Supremacy. Mastermind is for the massive +Int. Pokemon Go gets me meatshields, and Risk means I can actually use all of this like the Batman wizard I was born to be.

Of course, the real key is Divination magic. Pretty much mandatory if you're going to be participating in the prize hunt instead of just playing around with your powers.
>>
>>49323951
The dead can no longer care.
>>
>>49323906
>Anon dont have any family
Its ok /cyoag/ is better company anyway.
>>
>>49323983
Wow, you must be an expert on being dead. What's your favorite memory from when you were dead?
>>
>>49324000
I just don't believe in the afterlife, anon-kun.
>>
>>49324044
Well that sure is a completely worthless belief to espouse in a CYOA thread.
>>
>>49322031
My personal Minion Build:

Pokemon. Free random minions, and nobody can target me, they have to target my minions.

Go. Perfect for recruitment once I hit thst critical mass.

Othello. Absolutely required for a minions build. Conversion and battles being won by total numbers? Both aces.

Dominos. Also mandatory. Telepathy is just the weakest option... Now my minions will randomly encounter minions as well, and they can convert other minions.

Risk. The strategic skills I need to pull it off, the mind control I need to make sure there are never any loyalty issues.

Tag, motherfuckers. I'm it.
>>
File: image.png (378KB, 1244x2815px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
378KB, 1244x2815px
>>49322205
I want to like this but I can't forgive it for not having magic knight.
>>
>>49323608
If you're a decent person?
The latter.
Beri was freed from this hell, then he was ripped back.
>>
>>49322205
Pimpknight fo lyfe
>>
>>49324129
You make it sound so negative. What better place to be than a garden of escapism.
>>
>>49324381
It's a tomb, anon. It's fantasizing about lives you'll never lead, to get through your dreary day.
>There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple...
>And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope.
>>
>>49324468
Go away, Marche.
>>
>>49324468
Hope and escapism are two entirely different things, yo. Hope implies expectations of change. Escapism is something you embrace once you've given up on reality.
>>
>>49319880
I like your combination of powers. Feels better without Manton Bypass in my view; just a small army of tough bastard yous.
>>
>>49324514
Ah. If so, yes, escapism is better than hope, at least for me.
I will always wish that Beri could leave. I don't want him to give up yet.
>>
>>49322031
>Monopoly
>Magic
>Skyrim
>Diablo
>Mortal Kombat

Gonna save and invest my money in various dividend stocks, with the goal of eventually buying property to use for mana (and rent, too). In addition, I would be willing to offer other people good money to find these medals. Hell, why stop there? I could easily get a small organization going with the focus of finding the medals, using good resources and enchanted weapons. Wealth is my weapon, efficiency my skill, and power my end goal.

Now, fighting the other medal holders could be tough, but so long as I have far more medals than the second highest guy, I should have a decent advantage.
>>
>>49324129
Just because this is a depressing den of escapism doesn't mean it has to be.

If you think of it as a small community sharing their... works of art with each other, it sounds better.
>>
>>49322031
>Star Ocean 2

Didn't expect to see that on the list.
>>
>>49324581
I gave up a long time ago.
>>
New Thread: >>49324911
>>
>>49322031
>Magic The Gathering
>Yu-Gi-Oh!
>Dominoes
>Othello
>Risk

>>49322383 has the right idea. If players start tearing up the world looking for these medals, taking people's properties and raising monster armies, people will notice. And the military will get involved.

All I need to do is draw something - anything - and fluff it to to appear as the highest status/authority to each person who looks at it. Summon it with Yu-gi-oh!, and combining Dominoes and Risk, I can order any human who sees the Yu-Gi-Oh! manifestation. With telepathy, pretty easy to mind control government leaders. By the time people realize what I'm doing I'll have sent the government leaders to secure bunkers.

Oh, and I'll have them declare all property to be, technically, owned by me. And order all military and police to kill any superhumans running around. Any supporters of superhumans will be reported for my own supporters to physically bump into and convert to my cause.

Sure, the world will be left in tatters. But I'll be the goddamn winner in the end.

And isn't winning all that matters?
>>
>>49324703
>doesn't mean it has to be.
I like your optimism, but we both know shitposters run rampant and can only find joy in spreading misery.
>>49324743
A smart man.
>>
>>49325090
And then it all goes tumbling down as soon as someone with Go surrounds you or someone with Duck Hunt makes you attack their monster directly.
>>
>>49322031
Is Pathfinder D&D?
>>
>>49325536
Why?
>>
>>49325375
I don't gain anything by publicly revealing myself since my supporters can use my abilities. What you said is exactly why I'd stay in hiding.

Go is extremely weak against someone with Othello+Dominoes. Their minions are my minions, and other Othellos will have to kill my own minions. Assuming they have Go+Othello+Dominoes, I'll just use regular old military and my own minions to kill them.
>>
>>49325577
Because I don't want to be a wizard, but I do want to learn alchemy. Pathfinder has a non-homebrew base class that does that.
>>
>>49325536
Close enough.
>>
>>49325663
Sweet.
>>
>>49325596
And if they have Pokemon + Go + Othello + Dominos, so you can't kill them?
>>
>>49325789
Oh, by "them" I meant their minions anyway, so Pokemon doesn't change anything. I assume they're going to be hiding like me.
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.