[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Meeting the Parents Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 115

File: 1471643491568.jpg (214KB, 566x550px) Image search: [Google]
1471643491568.jpg
214KB, 566x550px
Previous Thread: >>49238076

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
Migrating from last thread:

I would like to request a character for my friend playing in a D&D campaign.

She is an elf (a High-elf that was raised by Wood-elves) with pale skin, pale green eyes, and messy long auburn hair.

She is a druid and wields a scimitar, a wooden shield, and is wearing leather armor underneath a cloak. Most of the time she keeps the hood of her cloak over her head.

She is probably close to adulthood in appearance (you can never really tell with elves). As far as looks go I wouldn't say she is scantily clad, she would probably be more reserved and trying not to draw attention to her.

For a pose it would be cool to see her next to a willow tree accepting a wreath made of willow from a more experienced druid.
>>
File: Robbimouto_snoball_reference.png (2MB, 2202x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Robbimouto_snoball_reference.png
2MB, 2202x1300px
Requesting this original character munching on a Hostess Snoball like in this gif: https://b.catgirlsare.sexy/shzc.gif
>>
File: Puzzle_1473601318942.jpg (256KB, 704x1742px) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle_1473601318942.jpg
256KB, 704x1742px
Hey drawfriends it's my brother's birthday today and I wanna get a little drawing for him and his character he made. Something like them back to back about to fight some evildoer or something. I thank you for taking my request.
>>
File: Teethfury.png (2MB, 1288x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Teethfury.png
2MB, 1288x1216px
Requesting art for a bad guy.

He's a Pathfinder Tooth Fairy but significantly more muscular than in that picture (Think strapping, but not hulk levels of muscle) With shitty slapped together wooden armor and instead of the various different teeth, all his teeth are an ugly snaggle of dog canine teeth. He doesn't carry the pliers like in the picture because he uses raw strength/dat bite for combat instead.
>>
Hello, pasting link from request in last thread.
>>49259760
>>
File: Sultana.png (1023KB, 1351x565px) Image search: [Google]
Sultana.png
1023KB, 1351x565px
Requesting an Arabic sultana readying for battle.

She looks like the woman on the left and is wearing something similar to the helmet and armor seen in the reference picture. She is wielding her sword and shield.

Please feel free to add any details that you feel would best flesh out the piece. Thank you to whoever decides to draw this.
>>
Would someone be willing to draw a thri-kreen running/hiding scared from cordyceps infected "zombie" thri-kreen?

I would love you platonicly if you did
>>
>>49245661
bumping request from last thread
>>
>>49299365
Oh god. Those things. Nature can be fucking scary.
>>
Requesting a Frankenstein's monster-esque electrozombie wearing Austro-Hungarian military uniform, complete with a pickelhaube
>>
>>49280296

Bumping a request from last thread.
>>
File: TinaSnowfallRef.png (2MB, 1116x1428px) Image search: [Google]
TinaSnowfallRef.png
2MB, 1116x1428px
Requesting my nordic Fighter, young girl brought to mercenary work by A: her grandpa's war stories, and B: that cliche we all love, the death of her family. She's not looking for revenge or anything, far too innocent and naive to even think of it, just decided to turn to putting her shield between others in danger as a career choice, 'cuz aside from farming and cooking, (the later she's not so gifted at) that's all she really knows how to do.

Most of the stuff is in the ref, only thing worth noting that I can think of is that I definitely prefer a more realistic artstyle, but ya know. Beggars can't be choosers.

Full disclaimer, I have had this request filled before a couple months back.
It didn't come out well, the artist admitted they probably should have done the linework before the colors.
I'm not one to turn down free cake but thought I might as well give a shot at getting a more realistic style done, given how fond I am of this character.
That information in mind, make sure to prioritize other people who've been waiting a while over me.
>>
File: 1420750829573.jpg (10KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1420750829573.jpg
10KB, 250x241px
>>49299161

>tfw you will never touch an Eldar butt
>>
File: image.jpg (280KB, 719x875px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280KB, 719x875px
Still around to request my spiritualist going through her first lycantropic transformation (Werewolf). Perhaps dropped down onto all eight and her scythe threwn to the ground and If her spirit could try to restrain her while she goes trough the pain that might be cool too
Thanks!
>>
File: Confederate Raider.jpg (321KB, 1019x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Confederate Raider.jpg
321KB, 1019x1122px
I would like a Raider for an upcoming Fallout D20 campaign, he's basically a raider-fied confederate Officer. I leave the exact style of his armour up to the kind artist who may take this request up.
>>
File: image.png (301KB, 1200x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
301KB, 1200x781px
Anchoring Bogrolls wip
>>
File: magical child.jpg (381KB, 1280x1877px) Image search: [Google]
magical child.jpg
381KB, 1280x1877px
More cultural magical children!
MORE I SAY!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (408KB, 1880x2362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
408KB, 1880x2362px
Requesting a coloration of these two.
Color ref in last thread
>>49297745

vampire girl has ice blue eyes and pale skin. Werewolf has black sclera with yellow iris eyes, his skin and fur is referenced in pic. Insignia is red, werewolf is mostly urban combat gear, while vampire girl has more civilian colors if that make sense (colors that blend in with a crowd of teens)
>>
Requesting this woman soldier and her male Kitsune guyfriend (Fox Guy on the right as opposed to Fox Girl) enjoying the presence of the little puppy being held by the soldier woman.

Maybe the male kitsune can be slightly taller than the female soldier ladyfriend and has his face next to her and both of his hands on her shoulder while happily looking at the puppy.
>>
File: image.jpg (281KB, 899x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281KB, 899x1200px
Requesting a male Druid, clothing design is up to you with1-4 in pic ref as good ideas of the styles I'm looking towards.

The only piece I definitely want to see is a bone mask designed like A, with the symbol on the forehead replaced with B, the hornets trimmed down and designed like C and attached to a large fur pelt like Mononoke's in D.

His dagger can be tucked into a belt on his waist, and carrying his spear in one hand. The dagger is about 12 inches long and the spear is about a foot shorter than him. The spear is made from ironwood so if it could look like it is made from a single material, with the sharp edges looking like it ha been buffed or polished to a sharp edge.

Physically he has a thin athletic/fit body, with olive brown skin and looks like he could be in his mid to late teens (no body hair). Instead of worrying about eye color his mask can be shadowing out his eyes so you can't see them. If enough flesh is visible a scar or two from an animal mauling would be nice.
>>
File: do not want.png (61KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
do not want.png
61KB, 212x212px
>>49299161
>tfw my elf just took his gf to meet his parents in a one-on-one with the GM
>tfw now want to request the elven family portrait but no way in hell is anyone going to draw four full characters for free, let alone four elves
Totally saving those reactions as a reaction pic though, 10/10
>>
>>49300355
>cultural
What does that even mean?
>>
>>49300548

Non-white?
>>
>>49299838

;_;
>>
>>49300548
Apparently, according to Tumblr at least, white people don't have culture.
>>
>>49300584
According to tumblr only white people are special snowflakes
>>
File: image.jpg (614KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
614KB, 2048x2048px
I'd like to request my Elven decker for Shadowrun 5e. I made some basic notes on the reference, and will try to cover some other points I didn't quite have room for. He's either sitting cross-legged or kneeling, wearing his black leather jacket similar to pic related, but open and with sleeves that unzip from the wrist to mid forearm, so he can roll the sleeves up to have unrestricted access to his hidden guns concealed in the slide panels on the underside of his cybersynth arms, and the digital keyboard hidden on the top of his left arm, since his deck is intigrated into his 'ware. He wears dark slim fit jeans, and his running shoes and the space invader on his tee have the same hint of blue luminescence, which also matches his hidden keyboard that he's typing on. Visible only to him and us, is his AR screen that is in front of his eyes, and the UDC from his open hexagonal data link panel that is connected to some other device he's hacking. Alternately, just draw his torso and him tinkering with the keyboard so you don't have to focus on too much background detail.
Thank you for your time
>>
File: tg request.png (326KB, 348x630px) Image search: [Google]
tg request.png
326KB, 348x630px
I want to request a future traveler. His hair is like on the top left corner, but in black color, similar clothes like the bottom image, but the white t-shirt in black instead, no cigar, and wearing the giratina mask (top right). The mask works different, since it's just goes up to the nose, leaving the mouth exposed. If possible, another version without the mask, and his eye color is like in the square on the middle.

Thank you if you pick it up.
>>
>>49300584
I'd like to see them telling that to the Gaels, Anglo-Saxons, Scots, Prussians, Bavarians, Bohemians, French, Scandinavians, Crimeans, Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Polish, Lithuanians, Spaniards, Dutch, Serbs, Croats, Slovenians, Greeks, Italians, Sicilians, Cretians, Siberians, and Slovakians.

Or maybe >>49300565 just thinks "culture" is synonymous with "Has never been all too relevant in the world."
>>
>>49300548
Did I word it weirdly?
I mean like... Pick a place in the world, and base the magical girl after that.
So like a MG from japan would be one of those Shrine Maidens, one from Africa could be a rain summoner, one from Germany could be a norse spell caster using a staff and ruins.... Stuff like that.
>>
>>49300666
>says Bavarian, not German
That's racist, anon.
>>
>>49300706
You did. Saying "cultural people" is veeeery odd when you aren't trying to imply that a certain group does /not/ have a culture. As literally every single group of humans on the planet have some sort of a culture.

>>49300709
All I know is back in die Weltkrieg Germans identified more with their state than with the whole German thing.
>>
>>49300758
Yeah but that's like saying all of Germany is still Nazi Germany. But enough of that. Less discussions, more art please!
>>
>>49300801
From the small amount of Germans I have spoken to, they still identify more with state. In the same way that a lot of Americans identify more with state.
>>
>>49300758
But I was just trying to specify that I wanted them to have some connection to the cultures of a people; not the frilly dressed loli magical girls.
>>
>>49300828
Again, it was just the way you worded it.
>>
File: Goliath character inspiration.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Goliath character inspiration.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Migrating from last thread, cheers to anyone who picks this up :)
>>
>>49300810
Well, as a lot of people forget, America is a republic and not one solid country. Hell, Americans in general don't even remember that.
Beware the EU, for it seeks to homogenize Europe and weaken it further so it cannot stand against the savage hordes at her gates.
>>
File: The Duke.jpg (1018KB, 1800x2031px) Image search: [Google]
The Duke.jpg
1018KB, 1800x2031px
The OP for the Leviathan duke BBEG asked for a higher rez pic last thread. I'm sorry I didn't get to you yesterday so I put some color on it.
>>
File: 1473391822873.png (191KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
1473391822873.png
191KB, 500x534px
Hey, is the guy who was finishing this still around? Just wondering if you have almost finished this awesome piece ;:)
>>
>>49299161

Does the artist that drew OP's image do commissions?
>>
>>49300858
Do you have a better way for me to write this out for next time?
>>
>>49300927
"Requesting magical girls that are themed to their respective cultures."
>>
>>49300927
"Requesting magical girls of various different cultures" sounds a lot better.
>>
>>49300422
Holy crap, I just realized that they're BPRD. That's sweet.
>>
>>49300956
>>49300961
Alrighty then.
Sorry if I offended anyone /tg/.
>>
>>49300903
Lewd is as difficult to tack down as the wind, and has never left any contact information that I am aware of.
>>
>>49299529
Yeah, I'm hoping for something to help visualize a horror event for the party to try and "fix"
>>
File: Be'lakor_the_Dark_Master.png (3MB, 1740x1364px) Image search: [Google]
Be'lakor_the_Dark_Master.png
3MB, 1740x1364px
Requesting a Daemon Prince for a Dark Heresy Campaign.

He has the body like Be'lakor (left) with the horns of the skull on the right.

He wears armour akin to the armour pictured save for a grievous wound in his chest on the left side that bleeds constantly

Black smoke billows from his skin, occasionally forming snarling faces above.

Creative licence welcomed and encouraged.

Cheers!
>>
>>49299161
wait, is that a new lewdanon drawing? has he been making more? I haven't seen anything since the smut threads left.
>>
>>49301750
He pops in once in a blue moon.
>>
File: image.jpg (480KB, 1888x1124px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
480KB, 1888x1124px
Re-post from previous thread:

Hello drawthread,

I wouldl ike to request my dracobard. He is thin blue-scaled dragonborn wearing fine silken clothing with eastern or arabic influences.

If possible, he should be pictured on a stonehewn stage, currently singing, and looking just a touch sad. He can be winged or not, and you are welcome to add any magical flair you like to his performance (as he loves his illusion magic). Otherwise have fun!
>>
Have been trying to get a picture of this character for years. I will be eternally grateful if I can get her done.

My ex was working on a pic of her, but we broke up before I got the finished product. I was artistically blue-balled.
>>
>>49301061
Nah, don't worry about it. I don't think anyone was implying you had any narrow-minded thoughts, but people sought clarification and then others riffed off of the need for it.
>>
File: sparky art reference sheet.jpg (193KB, 1023x585px) Image search: [Google]
sparky art reference sheet.jpg
193KB, 1023x585px
>>49301887
and the damn pic didn't upload
>>
File: IsayamaYomi1.jpg (63KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
IsayamaYomi1.jpg
63KB, 600x850px
>>49299161
I'd like to request an elf magus. She has long black hair in a ponytail, pale skin red eyes, wielding a copper-plated rapier in one hand and an electrical-looking staff of shiny chrome in the other, Gandalf-style. Black pointy hat with bent peak optional.

She wears a mithral breastplate over dark-colored clothing, and the ghostly outline of her twin sister floats behind her.

(Looks a bit like this, but less weeaboo)
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 320x400px
Requesting my oracle Okori doing with levitating harrow/tarot cards. Her eyes glow a bright blue colour and her hands glow the same shade when she is doing magical things like readings.

Also she likes to have her fox ears/tail out when in human form like the weeb she is. Pure black for the tail and ears.

Would love whoever fulfils this. Thank you in advance!
>>
repostan my request from last thread.

>>49289600
>>
File: FamilyPic.png (713KB, 1683x2251px) Image search: [Google]
FamilyPic.png
713KB, 1683x2251px
>>49300541
>>tfw now want to request the elven family portrait but no way in hell is anyone going to draw four full characters for free, let alone four elves
I don't even.
I see your point, but Catzilla literally did this in the previous Drawthread.
Okay, it's 50% elves, but still.

We live in the post-elfviking world now. Anything is possible.
That said, don't hold your breath.
>>
>>49299120
sweet, looks nice man!
>>
File: soc-doval.jpg (11KB, 236x266px) Image search: [Google]
soc-doval.jpg
11KB, 236x266px
Requesting an image of this guy here standing in a never-ending hallway confusedly saying "there is only hallway" into a very small phone.
>>
>>49303187
Got a bigger referance by chance? That one is kinda small my man.
>>
File: punchfox.png (612KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
punchfox.png
612KB, 800x1132px
This image is almost perfectly fits the character I have in mind, but it's off in two ways.

First, the coloring of the hair, ears, and tail. I envisioned her as having golden fur on those bits, with black furred tips. Her hair would be black. The style of hair is just fine, as it should be looking wild and poorly cut.

Second, the clothing. When I picture her in my head, she's wearing basic medieval Oriental clothing, though without a hat for obvious reasons. She'd also be more covered than she is here.

Her build, expression, and apparent manner is perfect as it is in the image.
>>
File: Soc-doval (2).jpg (397KB, 1000x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Soc-doval (2).jpg
397KB, 1000x1131px
>>49303206
yea, i found a bigger one
>>
File: 1473618703500.jpg (184KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473618703500.jpg
184KB, 1600x900px
Anchoring for kobold anon (not to be confused with koboldanon).

I greatly appreciate what you've got so far.
>>
>>49303285
I'm not actually an artist by the way, just pointing out for the change since any artist would really need a bigger/clearer referance image for a "Have character doing this" request. Cheers, friend!
>>
File: MoreHumanThanHuman.jpg (360KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
MoreHumanThanHuman.jpg
360KB, 1000x1300px
Migrating yet again from last thread, I'd like to request a heavy melee war-form, from the same setting and faction as pic related.

Melee-specialized warforms are half-again as big as the ranged variety, and they don't have any of the synthetic muscle showing, covering it with a layer of the same armor-plating that you can see on the ranged warform. Their "hair" is also longer, separated into a bunch of segmented, bladed ribbons that they can control like weaponized tentacles.

Instead of the micromissile launchers on their hips, they have flechette projectors - effectively the same, except each of the large holes would be replaced by four smaller holes in a square formation.

And instead of the heavy railgun, they have two much smaller railguns mounted on their forearm gauntlets, freeing up their hands because their fingertips have been replaced with vicious talons that look like the blade of a korambit.

If you would like, you can draw it accompanied by a canid war-drone, that would look like a cybernetic dog where the head has been replaced with what looks like a cross between a bullet and a dagger, equipped with a pair of micromissile launchers where a human would have pauldrons and a long bladed tail.
>>
File: Familypic.png (3MB, 1683x2251px) Image search: [Google]
Familypic.png
3MB, 1683x2251px
>>49303114
Here bud
>>
>>49304481
Hey Cat!

I'm not the OR of this and I hope OR sees your awesome color job.
I was just pointing out to anon that you just filled a request nearly identical to their "no way in hell" one.
>>
>>49304562
Oh, sorry. Well let us hope then that OR sees this.
Thank you though, appreciate the compliment
>>
File: notCif.png (437KB, 643x988px) Image search: [Google]
notCif.png
437KB, 643x988px
Re-reposting my request.
Griffith if it was Band of the Raven instad of the Falcon. Up to your interpretation, go wild. Bonus points if it's robes/nobleman clothes instead of armor, though.
>>
File: Dread Lord of Zarus.png (1MB, 1556x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Dread Lord of Zarus.png
1MB, 1556x1064px
>>49238920
Time to migrate to warmer climates

I'd like to request a holy Paladin of Zarus, weilding a maul. He's got a sort of ethereal beauty to him, and is slightly too good looking to be real. Of course, his cape is flowing around him like smoke, and he's got a slight hint of actually being undead, as implied in the reference image. Armour and Sigil of Zarus can also be seen in the image, and if possible having the sigil emblazoned onto the armour would be great. Oh, and if he's a blonde-haired, blue-eyed aryan ubermensch of a man? Bonus points.

Pose-wise, anything generally inspiring would be great, but I'm not overly fussed if the general idea is all there. Play to your talents here, guys, you're the artists.
>>
File: I_want_to_saint_it_black.jpg (3MB, 5100x1591px) Image search: [Google]
I_want_to_saint_it_black.jpg
3MB, 5100x1591px
Requesting a Drow death cleric kneeling on the field of battle.
>>
>>49299161
A headless horse(wo)man courting a female blacksmith.
>>
File: breaker.png (974KB, 1131x703px) Image search: [Google]
breaker.png
974KB, 1131x703px
>>49299411
>>
>>49304481
Nice looking work there Catzilla. I'm not the OR, but I take it the woman in the bottom right is a half elf right? She doesn't have pointed ears but she has elven facial features and the type of fantasy-fiction eyes in which its inhumanely colored right?

Also I'd love to see someone write a story for this family in the storythread, they seem like quite an interesting bunch.
>>
>>49299161
>>49300541
Tag yourselves guys, I'm the disappointed elf/eldar dad with the Sasuke-style haircut.
>>
>>49305505
Well maybe OR can tell you more of their story, I have completely no idea what they are about. he suggested wild colours for the girl, yeah. All I know is that in the back it's mom and dad, and the front are their offspring half elves.

Thanks for the compliment though, it's a good mood lifter
>>
File: Infernal Exalted.png (3MB, 1215x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Infernal Exalted.png
3MB, 1215x1070px
I'd like to request a drawing of my Slayer-caste Infernal Exalted.

She has pale skin, sickly-green eyes and blood-red hair (same color as the Blood Ape in the middle-left), kept in a similar style to Riven (image on the top left). On her forehead, her caste-mark is two crossed curved swords, possibly blazing with sickly-green fire (top right). Her teeth are sharp, especially her canines that are very noticeable. Finally, she has two bony spines coming out of her forehead, like the largest ones on the image of the Blood-Ape.

Her armor is made of tarnished brass (the reference for that is next to the caste-mark), and composed of several distinct sections. First, a corset looking like the picture on the bottom middle, except with a segmented addition hanging down (like the segmented crotch-armor on the bottom-right picture) above a blood-red hanging cloth (so almost exactly like the lower half of the armor on the bottom-right picture). Next, her arm/leg armor, that covers her legs up to two-thirds of her thighs and her arms halfway up her upper arm. It's also made of segmented tarnished brass (similar to the picture on the bottom-left), with the heels in the shape of a curved dagger-blade (such as the one right above the Blood-Ape reference).

And last (but definitely not least), she wields a daiklave as big as she is, looking almost exactly like the sword in the middle-right of the image.
>>
File: 1445999340567.jpg (705KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1445999340567.jpg
705KB, 1162x850px
>>49300894
OR here, oh boy I am a lucky man. Thanks bros.
>>
File: there was an attempt.jpg (114KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
there was an attempt.jpg
114KB, 1600x900px
>>49303413
here you go, I've cleaned it up and added clothing. Hope it's good enough for you.
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
>>49305906
You forgot to mention the getup was actually robot cowboy boots, robot poncho, and robot cowboy hat.
>>
A cowboy wearing a poncho that has Bender Rodrigez on it
>>
>>49306086

wut
>>
Bender Rodriguez wearing a poncho that has a robot on it
>>
File: cleric.png (768KB, 1684x768px) Image search: [Google]
cleric.png
768KB, 1684x768px
Reposting from last thread.
Requesting a drawing based on my subpar attempts at spriting my 5e Cleric.
Wiry build, about 6'2". Wears a long worn tabard over scale mail, with the Cuthbertine sigil emblazoned on the front. Carries an unremarkable quarterstaff, and has an ornate mace hanging from his belt.
Pose doesn't have to be anything special. More than happy just having him standing, holding staff in his right hand with it resting on the ground, staring off into the middle distance, looking mildly grumpy. Anything's fine really though, the picture is for his profile so long as he's looking grumpy it's good.
Thanks.
>>
>>49305825
That'll do nicely. Thanks kobold anon.
>>
Requesting an unarmed paladin, completely covered in armor, posing fabulously. Has the scales of justice emblazoned on his armor.
>>
File: image.jpg (590KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
590KB, 3264x2448px
>>49299365
>>
File: request.png (797KB, 1128x1023px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
797KB, 1128x1023px
Repost from the last thread
Requesting these two characters stuck behind cover or ready to engage some enemies. The characters are on top and a suggested side-by-side shooting pose is on the bottom. But I'm open to ideas for saloon shootouts.
>>
Thanks to the kind anon from last thread who drew my floating city.

Here is my second request.
Setting: Feast Hall of old medieval castle in ruins. The once bright banners are in tattered ruins. Around the long table is a hoard of zombies.
Pov is seated on one end of the high table, which is on a platform that is raised a few steps off the ground. All of the tables are set for a feast, but there is no food yet.
Across the high table from the viewer is a figure wearing a solid black trench coat, and a small brimmed black hat (a not fedora). His face is hidden in shadow until he looks up and Pov sees that his face appears to be constantly melting and reforming, not unlike a candle. As a weapon this individual carries a large curved blade attached to the end of a length of chain. When fighting,this individual swings the blade by the chain into almost arcane looking patterns, that only a fool or a master of weapons would dare challenge. As the blade swings across the table, the pov grabs the blade ripping it from the hands of our shadowy friend, turning it against it's owner. Battle rages on for some time with the blade crossing hands several more times until the shadowy figure surrenders. The whole exchange was silent, other then the sound of the sword clashing off of the stone floors and walls.

Requesting any scene from the fight.
>>
File: lambo and apache request.jpg (281KB, 1280x986px) Image search: [Google]
lambo and apache request.jpg
281KB, 1280x986px
Requesting the good looking suited man in the pic as a Half Elf who has two of his girlfriends; a bronze skinned human woman and a Dark Elf with him. The good looking suited Half Elf has one arm wrapped around the bronze skinned human woman, and his other arm wrapped around the Dark Elf woman.

And all three of them are standing in front of the high end supercar and military attack helicopter in the reference pic. They should all look they're smiling towards a camera that's taking a picture of them in front of said supercar and attack helicopter.
>>
I would like to request a greek-themed ork wizard.
>>
>>49306336

I love the use of the middle arms
>>
>>49306336
Oh gees! That's amazing, thanks you a bunch
>>
File: tras.png (127KB, 390x975px) Image search: [Google]
tras.png
127KB, 390x975px
I apologize for my vagueness but I really don't have a picky sense of style for my character, as right now they're under wraps and I am currently developing them.

I'm looking for a fantasy awkward-looking foreigner girl with golden hair, I want her clothing to look like a mishmash of clothing she's gotten during her undiscussed travels, including two bands of gold on her arm. I am not picky about how you do things.

She's got a curse that makes her turn into a sort of dark beast and I wouldn't mind some sort of foreshadowing suggesting it.

I do icongraphic work with illustrator so I might stick around and do some heraldrys and symbols. Sadly illlustrative works aren't my strong point.
>>
who or what is that elfviking thing that keeps getting referenced?
>>
>>49307014
A rather extreme request about an elven viking raiding party and their ships that eventually got fulfilled after OR insisted for a couple of months despite most people telling him to commission such a complicated piece.
>>
>>49307197
>>49307014
It actually got 2.5, or 3.5, quality deliveries at once.
>>
>>49307343
Mostly because thread police were being such dicks about it, too. Very abusive to the poor guy, who was actually quite polite about how he requested everything.

(I'm an artist who actually found his request interesting - it was just way beyond what I was willing to do for freebie.)
>>
>>49307709
> thread police

Oh, you mean those people who think that drawfriends have no agency and don't draw whatever they want to draw?
>>
>>49307781
People who try to be all buddy-buddy with the artists and suck their dicks all of the time hoping to get freebies are no better. Have some pride.
>>
File: lol.png (279KB, 794x717px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
279KB, 794x717px
I can't be assed to finish this, anyone wants space marines or something WH 40k?
Not gonna take any lewd requests.
>>
File: IDT Colonel.jpg (837KB, 1800x2085px) Image search: [Google]
IDT Colonel.jpg
837KB, 1800x2085px
>>49307922
Pic related stomping (and/or punching, if you'd rather) on an Angels Encarmine Dreadnought? I kicked my brother's army's ass half a week ago, and enjoy rubbing my victories in with deliveries if drawfriends are looking for WH40K stuff.
>>
>>49307867
To be fair, there's no indication of who someone is. That's the point of remaining anon. How is sucking an artist's dick going to result in them getting art if the artist can't go, "Damn, I might as well throw the cocksucker a bone here. Other than the usual one, I mean."
>>
File: jojork.png (3MB, 3172x4287px) Image search: [Google]
jojork.png
3MB, 3172x4287px
>>49279040
Managed to get on a computer to do some requests, dunno how long I´ll be able to though. This might stay a WIP for a while, I don´t feel like working on it any more.
>>
File: jojork.png (720KB, 1057x1429px) Image search: [Google]
jojork.png
720KB, 1057x1429px
>>49308263
Why the fuck is it so massive? Here's a smaller version, jesus fuck that´s annoying.
>>
File: drawthread ref.png (782KB, 1158x720px) Image search: [Google]
drawthread ref.png
782KB, 1158x720px
>>49307922
I have a 40k request, if you'd be so kind.

Requesting an illustration of an important part of a character's backstory. Also pretty gory so if you're not interested in that feel free to ignore.

A female imperial guard medic wearing flak armour (reference in centre), adding either a red cross or the prime helix on her shoulder pad. No helmet, with a blonde ponytail.

She should be sitting on a rock (or chunk of rubble) bleeding profusely from her leg stumps which have been blown off at the thigh.

Her facial expression should be a blank/horrified stare at the remains of her twin sister (also an IG medic) who took the brunt of the artillery shell. The twin should be little more than a limbless torso, preferably quite mangled, lying on the ground in front of the legless medic. Large portions of missing face/head would add to the horror factor, but I leave that to the artist.
>>
>>49308318
Not the OR but my god that is amazing!
>>
>>49308263
>>49308318
>Za WAAAAAGH-udo
>>
File: imageedit_1_4210212737.jpg (80KB, 678x465px) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_1_4210212737.jpg
80KB, 678x465px
Reposting my request in this thread, Want to make a request for art for cleric I'm making for a game.

I'd like him to have a face like the one on the right but with a few facial scars and the armour of the one on the left. If possible, I'd like him to be depicted with a soldiers posture, very straight back and looking strong. Want the scowl to stay.

Also would like if the hair could be black instead of brown with some grey streaks in it.
>>
File: Heretek.png (1MB, 1609x914px) Image search: [Google]
Heretek.png
1MB, 1609x914px
Trying my luck with my BC heretek request again
>>
>>49308471
I kek'd.
>>
>>49300355
Is that Homura?
>>
>>49308471
For some reason this made me think someone had requested Wario as an ork.
>>
File: DW_Tac Ironhand.png (438KB, 917x556px) Image search: [Google]
DW_Tac Ironhand.png
438KB, 917x556px
>>49307922
Heres an idea of my DW Ironhands character.

Hes a tracker and so has replaced his legs with bionic blades to have better endurance than the thing hes tracking.

He also has black warpaint tattooed onto his face. The nose is completely black and his helmet has an imprint of the same warpaint on it.
>>
File: it's a joke.jpg (281KB, 1134x425px) Image search: [Google]
it's a joke.jpg
281KB, 1134x425px
>>49300903
>>49301072
You're in luck, fampai. Commissions are open.
>>
>>49310469
I wish it could be real
>>
>>49310469
What's the conversion rate for (You)'s lately?
>>
File: draw request.jpg (318KB, 1447x527px) Image search: [Google]
draw request.jpg
318KB, 1447x527px
I'd like to have a drawing of a Persian girl in her late teens. (See leftmost pic). She shoulder-length curly hair, and a sort of shirt/headscarf mix (a combination of the scarf on left and the sort of cloth poncho in the middle. Below this she wears what's basically a plain body-length cloth. Either walking next to hear, or maybe lying down with it on her back. Or some other playful pose.

If any drawfriend takes this request, much appreciated.
>>
>>49300900
Yes, I couldn't work on it these last couple of days, but I'm still on it.
>>
>>49310469
negh'var change lewdanon
>>
>>49310469
Nice joke Lewd, good to see you again. Also, if you don't mind, I humbly re-requesting one thing that I asked like 10 months ago or so. OR was: "Kayleth in sportswear - T-shirt, shorts and sneakers, as if just came out from the gym". As far as I remember, you abandoned it in half-done wip that I didn't save.
>>
>>49310469
Pricing structure seems reasonable.
>>
>>49303114
I haven't been following these threads ever since elfviking stopped posting the request himself, so fair enough. Are we still past Charlotteposting?
>That said, don't hold your breath.
Everydrawthreadever.txt
>>
>>49313128
Charlotteposting is dead.
>>
Requesting Charlotte because these HEATHENS believe our one true waifu is dead.
>>
>>49313198
Dont speak of it, its like beetlejuice
>>
File: 1471157999175.jpg (69KB, 596x641px) Image search: [Google]
1471157999175.jpg
69KB, 596x641px
Was this ever finished? Or should I re-request?
>>
>>49313268
I've been waiting for you, fucking finally! I was working on it, but never heard back from you, so I stopped. I'm currently away on a trip, I can try and finish it but it's going to take me a lot longer and I won't have the same brush tools.
Give me some sort of contact info so I can get it to you next time. Or I could just put mine down.
>>
File: get rekt you double mamluk.jpg (404KB, 945x750px) Image search: [Google]
get rekt you double mamluk.jpg
404KB, 945x750px
>>49299351
Hope it's decent enough.

>>49312434
You mean these?
>>
File: ff_weta3_hires.jpg (1MB, 3000x2057px) Image search: [Google]
ff_weta3_hires.jpg
1MB, 3000x2057px
Requesting my scientist PC

>Young girl in her mid-20s
>Tied back hair
>Blue Starfleet shirt covered by a labcoat and black khakis
>Big square glasses
>Holding a ray-gun [with like, the fin on top and everything. Pic related as an example]
>>
>>49313657
OR of >>49299351 here, that looks really good. Thanks for drawing it.
>>
File: Natja goes shopping.png (422KB, 712x950px) Image search: [Google]
Natja goes shopping.png
422KB, 712x950px
>>49313657
Hey Lewd I want you to know that I'm still really happy with this.
>>
>>49313464
Oh don't waste your time on vacation! Enjoy that. Do you keep a tumblr or deviantart account?
>>
>>49314015
Actually here, just email at this account.

[email protected]

One of my proxies so I don't mind if 4chan spams the fuck out of me.
>>
>>49301885
Bumping for dragon music.
>>
File: 5345234.jpg (293KB, 793x1112px) Image search: [Google]
5345234.jpg
293KB, 793x1112px
>>49301460
Here is something similar to the thing you asked for.
>>
>>49313657
Leeewd great work! Are you taking any requests?!
>>
File: big_sadness.jpg (54KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
big_sadness.jpg
54KB, 392x495px
Drawfriends, I am in desperate need of help.

A D&D game is coming up. I wanted to be a White Dragonborn Paladin, with red eyes. We're starting at level 1.

Despite spending hours searching on Google, and seeing a lot of things I'm having trouble unseeing, I have come up empty-handed. Only three pictures of Dragonborn had white scales, but none of them had red eyes, and all of them had some strange quirk to them, such as looking like an Asian dragon.

I don't give a single damn how bad the drawing is, because it will be better than anything I could possible draw. You will have many dank memes in return for your efforts.
>>
>>49314015
I keep both, made a new tumblr just for nsfw and 4chan stuff, and made a deviantart kind of for the same reason but at least I won't get shadow banned there. It's also not much of a vacation, I'm basically sitting in an office twiddling my thumbs and messing around with After Effects. I'll be back home next monday and then I can finish that up and get back to drawing lewds. It's the best way to get better. Here's my tumblr and da. http://madslads.tumblr.com/ http://maddlong.deviantart.com/
>>
File: Lotte And Klaus.jpg (94KB, 967x366px) Image search: [Google]
Lotte And Klaus.jpg
94KB, 967x366px
>>49299161
Reposting from threads past.

I'd like some art of this inquisitor, clad in a long and concealing olive/black cloak, black scarf, steel breastplate, and steel gauntlets with raised knuckle protrusions. His weapon of choice is a heavy-bladed bastard sword, and around one of his gauntleted wrists is wrapped a chained brass pendant. Only his left eye is visible through his steel mask, and he dresses himself so as to completely cover his burnt skin. He's a very gaunt and tall man. His daughter is effectively a disembodied soul- a sort of misty ghost with glowing pupiless eyes, a big cozy muffler, and a small dirk-like sword tucked into a sash around her dress.

Pose is up to you, but ideally he should look drained of willpower, horrified at the sight of his own hands, or generally malaise. He could be thoroughly soaked in blood. His ghostly daughter might be floating around his shoulders and trying to caress or calm him, or just holding his hand. If you're just doing linework I'm happy to do my own coloring as well!

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: mermaid232.png (2MB, 2764x1184px) Image search: [Google]
mermaid232.png
2MB, 2764x1184px
i need a drawing of a MERMAID.

She's 17 years old, but can be drawn to appear even younger.

she's short, has red hair, big breasts, and she's pale.

also she behaves and dresses kinda punky and rebelish. if you can catch that in the drawing somehow that would be perfect. colorcoding for her design would be red and black.
>>
File: Come on.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Come on.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>49315100
>>
>>49315131
?
>>
>>49315145
I think he meant to tell you to google Ariel as a punk or goth or similar.
>>
>>49315253
well its not really Ariel i'm looking for.
>Scene Haircut
>younger
>BIG boobs
>red and black color scheme

Not every mermaid is ariel.
>>
>>49315540
It's the red hair, I believe
>>
>>49315028
anon that request is way to spooky
>>
>>49299245
Bumping with hope,
>>
>>49314573
I feel sorry for you, i really do.
Sadly, im not a drawfriend, but i hope someone helps you out
>>
>>49299266
Bumping
>>
File: 1284123330_chris-hansen-gif.gif (273KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
1284123330_chris-hansen-gif.gif
273KB, 236x354px
>>49315100
>She's 17 years old, but can be drawn to appear even younger.
>>
File: Icarus(2).jpg (68KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
Icarus(2).jpg
68KB, 564x752px
Requesting an image of her drinking her morning coffee in a nice robe while looking out a window to see city-wide destruct,a look of solid indifference across her face.
>>
>>49299585

Bump
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 650x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 650x593px
Requesting a kobold chef having just finished baking a layered cake. His cake looks less than stellar, as its lopsided, poorly decorated and slightly burnt. Kobold chef is also messy covered with flour and cake batter, but otherwise looks thoroughly pleased with his creation.
>>
File: totallynotshitposting.jpg (61KB, 213x225px) Image search: [Google]
totallynotshitposting.jpg
61KB, 213x225px
>>49314452
Sure. If you don't mind me botching Hirame's style
>>
>>49317548
Well my request is of the eldar you drew for me a few weeks ago (the mom). She's spent a few days with the exodites on their sunny planet and has turned into a fine brown elf. Would really like a pic of her checking out her tanlines.

Thanks for consideration regardless. Always good to see you here lewd.
>>
File: 1473642640967.png (2MB, 1880x2362px) Image search: [Google]
1473642640967.png
2MB, 1880x2362px
>>49300422
>>
>>49314348
Thanks very much mate.
Looks great!
>>
>>49317841
Cat you are awesome, thank you for this.
>>
File: LN-LE Halfling Monk.jpg (356KB, 1129x1209px) Image search: [Google]
LN-LE Halfling Monk.jpg
356KB, 1129x1209px
>>49299161

Could I get my ghostwise halfling monk of dubious alignment?

>Shirtless, with the physique at the bottom of the reference. Has the big arm and torso tattoo in the reference image. Slightly more geometric and less "flowery" though. Draconic instead of the Indian script.
>Pants and handwraps like the image. Same palette as well.
>Khukri (counts as hand-axe) in his non-tattooed off-hand.
>I'm really bad with male faces and couldn't find a reference image that I was satisfied with. He's got a youthful but hard and sort of angular face. Bald head, with not a wisp of facial hair. Eyebrows are black though, with blue eyes.
>Doing something to indicate his size. He's tall for a halfling, but that's still only like three and a half feet tall.

Sorry if this got a delivery last thread and I missed it, I've been unable to get back on here for a little while.
>>
>>49317875
hey, I know this isn't really the place but are you playing a BPRD game? what system are you using?
>>
>>49317548
Not the requester but for faces like that I don't think I'd mind the butchering.
>>
>>49310469
>tfw want a lewdanon delivery but don't have any lewd requests
>>
>>49318071
He generally likes monstergirl requests, lewd or not.
>>
File: 9414233_orig.png (431KB, 463x477px) Image search: [Google]
9414233_orig.png
431KB, 463x477px
REQUESTING
FAIRIES IN BUSINESS SUITS
HERE'S THE 5e MONSTER MANUAL ON SPRITES
the hair must go up, this is very important
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>49317548
>>49318094
Is that so? Then, could I request a hot ghost/zombie snake girl. Pose and lewdness up to you if you're taking requests, but maybe in a police uniform of any state of repair.
>>
File: PixiesInc171.png (338KB, 636x478px) Image search: [Google]
PixiesInc171.png
338KB, 636x478px
>>49318118
here you go pall
>>
>>49318493
The hair doesn't go up
I specified the hair must go up
>>
>>49317841
Do you take requests Cat? If you do can you try this? It doesn't need to be baddies or anything in it.
>>49299245
>>
>>49317926
You're very welcome!
>>
>>49318950
Hmm I can try.
Why does your bro look like he is trying to make the smoulder?
>>
>>49317841
dat is awesome
>>
>>49318976
He took this picture after arguing with his girlfriend. I told the nigga he needs to smile
>>
>>49319736
Well ok. Any special abilities his character has? Is he black too? I can't quite tell on the picture if it is supposed to be tan or not.
>>
>>49310469
Can I have the full version of that first pic, if their is one, or just the bigger version of it if it's just the face?
(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) is this enough?
>>
>>49319775
Hes Tan, but he has no special abilities hes just a gadget user
>>
>>49320030
I'd be down for the full version of any of those. Especially the snek
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (440KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
440KB, 1890x1417px
Hi, first time doing requests here

I'm currently need a BBEG for my campaign and what I had in mind is essentially Travis touchdown in a lab coat full of tattoos, looking smug as fuck

I don't know if this is enough reference material but I'll be glad to find more if anyone wants to draw it
>>
File: myconid idea.png (2MB, 1909x959px) Image search: [Google]
myconid idea.png
2MB, 1909x959px
>>49251150
I would like to bump this in hopes that someone would be interested in creating this
>>
File: Ceej.png (813KB, 1076x552px) Image search: [Google]
Ceej.png
813KB, 1076x552px
Throwing this back up:

Asking for a mousy, fairly nondescript girl in shorts and an ill-fitting field jacket tracing runes in the air with a lit cigarette while holding an open leather tome. The runes are slightly lingering in space and her eyes have taken a slight glow, though there's nothing outwardly ominous and her general expression is one of curiosity rather than fear or malevolence. If you do decide to draw her, her jacket and clothes are less of a fashion statement and designer clothes and more of making do with a salvaged military uniform, rolling up or cutting pants legs, etc. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you need more information or references if you do decide to pick this up.
>>
>>49300459
Bumping my druid
>>
>>49299949
Spiderbump
>>
>>49320446
why would you tattoo a lab coat?
>>
>>49320937
Shit, messed that up

meant to say in a lab coat as well as his body full of tatoos
>>
>>49317841
Damn cat, you never stop dishing out quality stuff, do you?
Great work as always
>>
File: Capture.png (216KB, 1277x573px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
216KB, 1277x573px
>>49299245
How is this so far? I was gonna go full Afro samurai at your bro, but I decided to play it down.
>>
>>49321256
Looks fucking awesome so far Cat.
>>
>>49313657
Left pic exactly, it would be awesome if you will find some time to finish it.
>>
>>49317548
Well then, if I may, I would request a dark eldar mandrake lady, as lewd as you wish it to be, if you are up to it.
>>
>>49313221
So if I say it a third time it'll start back up again? :^)
>>
>>49321256
Not OR, but looks like some 90's show combat scene, keep it up!
>>
>>49314348

This is badass
>>
>>49308318

Yesssss
>>
>>49304718
24 hour bumpatron.
>>
File: tumblr_o8h6p4ur311szbceio1_1280.jpg (141KB, 739x1081px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8h6p4ur311szbceio1_1280.jpg
141KB, 739x1081px
Requesting this elf rogue who'd enter through an open window of a house but stumbles upon the male human home owner.

The male human home owner is wet, nude and wearing a towel from taking bath. And both the elf rogue and the home owner are shocked, embarrassed and are blushing to one another.
>>
File: WDPLD.jpg (163KB, 424x842px) Image search: [Google]
WDPLD.jpg
163KB, 424x842px
>>49314573
>>
>>49322448
That's fcking dope friend.
Gratz OR!
>>
File: 1473591192853.png (2MB, 729x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473591192853.png
2MB, 729x1000px
WOuld just wana thank SADFriend for doing my request. Thank yous.
>>
>>49304296
>24-hour bump
>>
>>49304481
Oh my goody lordness... I'm the OR and I must say thank you Catz. Thank you very much, I hope you get some well deserved praise and may you continue doing nice works of art.

This is also indeed better than I'd ever expect, so many thank yous girl.
>>
File: babysitter req.jpg (79KB, 911x750px) Image search: [Google]
babysitter req.jpg
79KB, 911x750px
>>49313657
>>49314452
>>49317548
Hey Lewdanon is here again...

Lewds, You think you could do a drawing of the two soldiers in the right babysitting the eldar woman's baby child you made?

The eldar mother (and maybe with the father?) would be coming home to see the two soldiers who're really exhausted. One of the two soldiers is knocked out sleeping on the ground exhausted in an awkward position.

And the other is still awake but very tired with baggy eyes who's cradling the eldar baby in his arms and murmuring something along the lines of; 'Good little angel. She/He is behaved...'

Thanks.
>>
>>49322568
Glad you enjoy it!

>>49299245
There you go. Tell your bro happy belated birthday from me, and for god's sake make him shave that mustache, he looks like a date rapist!

Also, background in honour of creepy-anon, we all miss you.
>>
File: Can't be touched.png (1MB, 1920x864px) Image search: [Google]
Can't be touched.png
1MB, 1920x864px
>>49322894
>>49299245
Waaah, forgot to clean some stray colours!
>>
>>49322938
I want to play Anons Brother in Mutants & Masterminds.
>>
File: RemiliaScarlet.gif (36KB, 350x437px) Image search: [Google]
RemiliaScarlet.gif
36KB, 350x437px
Requesting Remilia Scarlet as Remilia von Carstein.

Bonus points for bullying Mannlet.
>>
File: Wtw.png (337KB, 433x700px) Image search: [Google]
Wtw.png
337KB, 433x700px
Necromancer worm that walks (pic related, it's him) trying to stop his raven familiar from eating him.
>>
File: angel warrior.jpg (436KB, 4280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
angel warrior.jpg
436KB, 4280x1000px
going to request an angel drawn for an on going Champaign. she wairs the armor in the left image with feather wings, has a similar hair and face as the middle image, and dual wields two identical swords designed like the swords on the right image.

if you decide to color it could you turn the swords to a similar color scheme to the armor.

thanks in advanced to anyone who does this.
>>
>>49305632
Bumping this. I'd also like to change the color of her hanging cloth to oily-black, to represent her affinity to Kimbery alongside Malfeas.

Her grand daiklave, in addition, is made of starmetal corrupted by vitriol (take steel, add a pinch of silver, and then tarnish it completely)
>>
>>49322534
Your welcome, thanks for letting me know you got it!
>>
File: khorne lord request.jpg (1MB, 3080x2640px) Image search: [Google]
khorne lord request.jpg
1MB, 3080x2640px
Requesting a Khorne Chaos Space Marine Lord on a Juggernaut, with a color scheme inspired by the Teutonic Order.
>>
>>49318148
I like Sneks.
>>
>>49323784
Lewd, you taking requests?
>>
File: perspectiveisfuckediknow.png (172KB, 830x787px) Image search: [Google]
perspectiveisfuckediknow.png
172KB, 830x787px
>>49310204
Uh, you talking about the legs looking something like this?
I know the perspective is fucked but I put 10 minutes in this sketch
>>
>>49299694
Bumping because I have nothing better to do
>>
>>49300656
24-hours bump
>>
>>49317269
Hope you like it
>>
>>49322448
WDPLD?
Western Department of Paladins, Los Dracoles?
>>
>>49325464
Haha that is perfect
>>
File: thorn & calcryx ref mk2.png (906KB, 1392x825px) Image search: [Google]
thorn & calcryx ref mk2.png
906KB, 1392x825px
Requesting the wild elf barbarian woman Thorn and her pet/owner, the white dragon wyrmling Calcryx. She looted an enchanted greatsword from an old tomb, and otherwise has a practical and comfortable kit.

She encountered the dragon down in a dungeon and wanted to keep it, but after failing to pacify the cat-sized beast through less-than-lethal violence, turned to the party rogue for a solution. Being the only one who could speak draconic, the rogue promptly sold her to the dragon.

Calcyrx now lives in Thorn's backpack - which he believes to be his hoard - and they frequently fight over how to handle a situation. Their arguments don't get very far, since each only really know the profanity of the other's tongue.
>>
File: for ref.png (20KB, 297x985px) Image search: [Google]
for ref.png
20KB, 297x985px
>>49317548
Hey Lewdanon. Can you do this now that you're back?

Requesting an female guardsman, a female commissar and a female Imperium Military/Navy Officer wearing this uniform who're caught attempting to molest a male eldar teen.

The female commissar is shocked for being caught, the female guardsman is slightly shocked, but the female imperial military/navy officer just has a sly grin. And again she'd be wearing the uniform as in the image.

Oh and the eldar teen male is all tied up, and this should be in a POV style.
>>
>>49306326
bump
>>
File: elf and dragon.png (220KB, 964x1027px) Image search: [Google]
elf and dragon.png
220KB, 964x1027px
>>49327200
Hope this is to your liking.
>>
>>49311771
Bumping and fixing it, because I realized I messed something up in the writing

>Below this she wears what's basically a plain body-length cloth. Either walking next to hear, or maybe lying down with it on her back. Or some other playful pose.

This should be
>Below this she wears what's basically a plain body-length cloth. There's also a bear cub. Perhaps it's walking next to her, or maybe she's lying in some field and the cub is walking over her. Or some other playful pose
>>
>>49330140
Not or, but i sure am gonna use that.
>>
>>49308593
Bumping request.
>>
File: persiangirlanon.png (6MB, 1653x2168px) Image search: [Google]
persiangirlanon.png
6MB, 1653x2168px
>>49311771
>>49330314

Here you go anon!
>>
>>49331875
Unf, I love your style. Uncomplicated, but lets a lot of detail through. Do you have a blog or something?
>>
>>49331875
Not OR, but that's cute.
>>
>>49303267
Bumping my request!

It might even doable with just photoshop, though I'm not familiar enough with it to know its limitations.
>>
>>49306396
Bumping my request after some length of time greater than 24 hours
>>
>>49330140
OR here. I do like it. Thank you.
>>
>>49300627
Bumping my aug'ed Decker
>>
>>49330140
>>49331875
Both of these are fricken' cute as fuck
>>
>>49313732
Bumping request.
>>
>>49299161
A cyborg cat that can transform into a lasgun, warhammer as fuck
>>
Hi im looking to get my own drawing tablet, looking for one where I can draw on it on the go, and just plug it into my computer/tv for when im home and use that. Preferably cheap, as in less than $100. Any suggestions for tablets to look at?
>>
>>49308325
bumping this
>>
>>49300900
Bumping this
>>
>>49321256
Any update on this Bro?
>>
File: drawthread request.png (611KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
drawthread request.png
611KB, 1200x900px
Requesting a picture of the boy on the right in a fighting stance (preferably with a sword and shield but if not fists are fine), with the monster on the left hovering behind him in a punchghost-like manner (Stands from JJBA)

It's for a Persona quest
>>
>>49316780
bumping
>>
>>49334811
It's been done for a while.
>>49322894
>>49322938
>>
File: drawthread request.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
drawthread request.png
2MB, 1200x900px
>>49334821
fuck paint bucket
>>
File: 1473819813801.jpg (33KB, 230x164px) Image search: [Google]
1473819813801.jpg
33KB, 230x164px
>>49334991
got you bro
>>
>>49303187
over 24 hour bump
>>
>>49299351
This is more Persian than Arab. To fit with Persia, you would add wings to the armor (look up farohar, Persians used wings and fire symbolism on everything)
>>
>>49334842
>>49301460
Good references make me wet desu
>>
>>49300871
Daily bump
>>
>>49311811
Oh ok, cool thanks :)
>>
File: ColoringRequest.png (2MB, 2626x1726px) Image search: [Google]
ColoringRequest.png
2MB, 2626x1726px
Migrating from a previous thread, this time hopefully with a better reference. I would just like the guy on the left colored, according to the references on the right.

Hopefully someone will pick it up.
>>
>>49335165
anime kid and giant monster requester here - thank you i guess. its my first time requesting stuff in a draw thread so i hope i didn't do anything faux pas.
>>
File: image.jpg (519KB, 1088x3674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
519KB, 1088x3674px
Requesting a red skinned street boxing oni girl.
She looks like top picture, dresses like middle picture with hand wrappings, and looks like she has been in a fight like bottom pic with green blood instead of red. She loves to fight so she looks happy instead of exhausted.
>>
>>49334172
Wacom Graphire? I think mine was 90 bucks and I'm pretty sure the price came down since I bought it. Never had any complaints beyond my drivers sometimes needing to be restarted - and that's probably my computer, not the tablet.
>>
>>49330140
>>49331875

These pics are top shelf wonderful.
>>
>>49334839
Oh, I didnt see it thank you very much Cat you're fucking awesome.
>>
>>49336648
You're welcome
>>
>>49306214
Bumping myself again. Some of these recent fulfilled requests have been awesome. Nice work drawfriends.
>>
>>49299949
Blam, another bump
>>
>>49317252

Bump
>>
File: 1473820831320.png (2MB, 1296x1726px) Image search: [Google]
1473820831320.png
2MB, 1296x1726px
>>49335260
>>
>>49320446
Bumping for request, hopefully someone wants to try it
>>
>>49337323
Is it just the angle, or is that sword kinda... crooked? Looking at the source lines, I think it is.
>>
>>49337482
Pretty much
>>
>>49337482
The hilt is off, one side is longer than the other.
But eh. Free cake is free cake.
>>
>>49316340
It's a spooky, sad, violent campaign.
>>
File: Capture.png (85KB, 639x798px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
85KB, 639x798px
>>49337370
>>49320446
Was wondering what stile of tattoos they are, also if this direction is alright, and if I got this damn hair right
>>
>>49304481
I actually hope and or voting for this to be the new OP thread pic, it just looks pretty good, well colored and detailed. Not to mention containing four entities.
>>
File: MadScientist.png (264KB, 1307x1622px) Image search: [Google]
MadScientist.png
264KB, 1307x1622px
>>49320446
Lines are done. Waiting for you to tell me what kind of tattoos you'd like, as well as colour refs.
Skin/Eyes/hair/shirt/coat and tattoo-colours.
>>
>>49338798
Thank you <3
>>
>>49315100

bump
>>
>>49304718
>>49322399
24-ish hours, bumping again.
>>
>>49305632
>>49323545
24-hour bump (the character has undergone a few slight changes since my first post - these changes are detailed in the second post.)
>>
>>49322420
Got the sketch done on this.
Gonna try to do line art and color in one go to preserve line quality tonight.
>>
File: RougeLike.png (303KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
RougeLike.png
303KB, 800x600px
>>49339669
...and here's the sketch.
It was being shy.
>>
>>49331875
OR here, much appreciated!
>>
>>49337323
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
>>
>>49322633
What the fuck
>>
>>49328454
Also what the fuck
>>
>>49330140
Do you have a place for your art?
>>
File: Feng_Shui_RPG_Cover.jpg (55KB, 360x475px) Image search: [Google]
Feng_Shui_RPG_Cover.jpg
55KB, 360x475px
>>49299161
Well, I figured I'd try and see if anyone's interested in a caricature for the party of an upcoming Feng Shui campaign (1st ed with cribbled bits from 2nd ed, if you are curious). We've been struggling for a long time to get it going and now it looks like it'll finally happen!

But enough of he horsing around. I say caricature because rather than provide strict references and a very detailed description, I was thinking I'd be more fun to see an artist's impression of the party than "super strict ultra canon for reelz". Especially since the game hasn't started yet.

The party altogether is a motley crew stuck on an Asian micro-nation futzing about fighting the mob for various reasons.

>A knight who fights like he was Batman, now searching for the kidnapped daughter of his sworn liege. He waltzes around in full plate and touts a claymore, but also has a ninja thing going on with dark clothes and cloak and so on. His thing is sneaking up on people and hitting them over the head with a claymore.

>A British female fencing master who has come to the island to test her skills versus the mob. Has a fancy for dressing and looking like a man. So you know, bishie in a suit touting a rapier.

>A wizened old Chinese lady who runs a noodle shop. Also tiny as fuck. Also a kung fu master intent on wrecking the mob since they fucked up her noodle shop.

>An idiot teenage gal with telekinetic powers. From the grimdark future timeline, but thinks eighties action movies were historical documents. Now lives like a street hobo, but enjoys it since at least it's the eighties. Into fighting the mob since they fucked over some of her hobo buddies.

And that's the gjist of it. If interested, do let me know if you want more or less detailed descriptions. I'm all for giving an artist free hands with this, since the concepts are still rather new. Just think eighties action movie and you can't go wrong.

Anyhow, thanks in advance.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
>>49306918
Hope this is OK, or at least to get you started
>>
>>49333769
Bumping my stupid request
>>
>>49300459
62 hour bump
great to see the threads not getting shitposted to death in under 24 hours again
>>
>>49300656
>>49325354
Another 24-hours bump
>>
>>49317548
requesting a Lewd bat-girl using her wings to cover herself.
>>
>>49343039
>Requesting a lewd bat-girl
Is there any other kind of bat-girl?
>>
>>49343254
Well, there are the fruit-bat ones that just really like sugar and sweet fruits. Fairly naive and ignorant to the ways of such things. At least, until nature takes its course and they need to find a mate.
They still would have no idea what to do that first time, though.
>>
>>49343254
I'm sure there is some spectrum of varying degrees of lewdness or the difference between wanting to be lewd and engaging in a lewd activity.
>>
>>49343373
>completely naive about anything sexual
>love sugar and sweets

It's like a predator's wet dream.
>>
File: Nitori, I'm Cirno.png (69KB, 252x396px) Image search: [Google]
Nitori, I'm Cirno.png
69KB, 252x396px
An ork dressed up as a Touhou fairy
Thanks in advance
>>
>>49343415
And that's why you so rarely encounter them.
>>
>>49340667
You're very welcome
>>
Well thread is almost hitting the limit, so yeah I support and vote this to be new OP image
>>49304481
>>
>>49344580
It's nice, buuut... >>49330140
>>
File: drawtg.jpg (201KB, 479x532px) Image search: [Google]
drawtg.jpg
201KB, 479x532px
Now, this is going to be a really weird request.
I'd love to have a drawing of these three brave main in the photo, heading out for an adventure. No extra gear, just a determined stride or whatever you deem appropriate.
It's supposed to be comedic, so fuck actual effort, but the faces and clothing would have to be recognizable.

Thanks in advance and yes, this was an actual adventuring party.
>>
>>49323505
bumping
>>
>>49309482
Ring Ork Wario pls
>>
>>49344580
>>49344675
My votes for DIOrk.
>>
>>49305446
48 hour bump
>>
File: Slav.png (1MB, 1338x1874px) Image search: [Google]
Slav.png
1MB, 1338x1874px
>>49300355
>>49300666
>>
>>49306396
48ish hour bump on my request
>>
Requesting a robot with a poncho, cowboy boots and cowboy hat hog-tying a female Paladin with short black hair while a pair of US soldiers wearing combat fatigues keep an eye on the perimeter.
>>
>>49345589
Just curious, are you actually Quentin Blake?
>>
>>49324838
Yeah thats great. Maybe make the legs a little more pronounced. Everything in 40k is turned up to 11, so why not the legs?
>>
File: Cho Cirno has joined the game.jpg (189KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
Cho Cirno has joined the game.jpg
189KB, 500x710px
>>49343710
>>
>>49345930
Noice. Thanks for that
>>
>>49345930
Hahah. That's great lewd.

Can I re-request my tanlined eldar? Or are you not interested?
>>
>>49345930
Splendid.
>>
>>49345930
Pretty good
>>
>>49313732
Bump.
>>
Could I get a low-level automata (clockwork or something) knight in chain, a black front-closing cloak/hood, and a long-handled two-handed hammer? He should be large, but not bulky.
>>
I miss /wst/...

At least Lewd Anon is still here. I thought (s)he left after mods nuked /wst/.
>>
>>49346887
/wst/?
>>
File: please don't fap to my flaps.jpg (121KB, 295x600px) Image search: [Google]
please don't fap to my flaps.jpg
121KB, 295x600px
>>49343039
Bats are gross.

>>49345954
Alright I'll try.
>>
>>49347084
Thanks lewd!

Also
>that filename
too late
>>
File: 1471800180955.jpg (57KB, 253x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471800180955.jpg
57KB, 253x300px
>>49347084
Hey lewd anon, if there's not much trouble, could you finish the giant 4 tailed fox request from a month ago?
>>
>>49346949
Weekend Smut Thread. Was a thread I and a few other writefags started, then got Lewd (I guess his name has changed from Lewd Anon) and a few other drawfags to join it. It lasted 2 years before shitposters got their way and mods banned it to /d/.

>>49347084
I honestly thought you had left /tg/, Lewd. I did after /wst/ got nuked. Glad to see you're still around.
>>
>>49345930
My sides are in orbit, I know at least one of my players will get a right proper kick out of that
>>
File: Salem.png (1MB, 1453x2017px) Image search: [Google]
Salem.png
1MB, 1453x2017px
>>49345750
no, different drawanon
>>
File: tg smut thread cover.png (422KB, 798x785px) Image search: [Google]
tg smut thread cover.png
422KB, 798x785px
Where has this drawfriend gone?
>>
>>49347585
Muju's busy racking in the dosh with his mad skills.
>>
File: sketch1473889343067.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1473889343067.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>49336190
Here you go. Hope you like it! Check out more of my work if you'd like.
Mobile-kun.Tumblr.com
Patreon.com/mobilekun
>>
File: coloured twins.png (2MB, 1600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
coloured twins.png
2MB, 1600x1800px
>>49347654
I googled Muju and got

>The MUJU Crew bring Muslims and Jews together through a shared passion for creating art

What? Got a link to his stuff? I miss him. I miss all the drawfags from /wst/. Lewd Anon is here, but he's a lurker, not a talker.

One anon drew this for me, then somebody else coloured it. I dunno if they're here either.
>>
>>49347704
http://www.mujuart.com/
http://muju.deviantart.com/
>>
File: 1416280862729.jpg (840KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1416280862729.jpg
840KB, 2048x1536px
>>49347763
Holy shit. Thanks. God I wish I could draw... Tried to learn but brain injury makes learning new shit hard and can't stick at things for very long.

Guy is great. I always feel bad asking for requests as well, since there only seems to be a few about. I wish I could draw to do requests for people.

Somebody also did this for me, I think his nickname was Thick Line Anon...

This is miserable.
>>
New thread when?
>>
File: Drawthread Request.png (2MB, 2132x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread Request.png
2MB, 2132x1196px
>>49299161
I made a "Redneck Jedi" character, requesting a picture to go with it. Instructions are in the image, but if you need more I can edit it if you guys want. Thanks for even looking at it if you did, I like where I went with my character.
>>
>>49339063
Holy fuck thanks a lot!

Tattoos could be stuff like in the refenrence pic (multiple styles cluttered in the arms, christian imagery, nordic imagery, tribal, whatever you think its cool)

Color reference is black for the shirt white for the lab coat, tan for the skin

Also 2 small things, could the glasses be rimless glasses instead of safet goggles

Also since hes the BBEG could id be like evil smug instead of just normal smug? Maybe a dark background or something like that?
>>
>>49316729
10/10 reply to request for underage fap
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.