[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys got this game yesterday how good is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 0911161043.jpg (1MB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
0911161043.jpg
1MB, 2304x1296px
Hey guys got this game yesterday how good is it?
>>
>>49294298

Gameplay is pretty fun but the jokes are about as funny as you'd expect from people who like the Oatmeal
>>
It's a fun little simple game to play with whoever if you don't want to think too much and just have some laughs. Feel free to laugh at the memes guilt free.
>>
>>49294298
It's a fun game and a nice way to introduce someone to the stack.
>>
Like others have said, it's simple enough to be a decent gateway for getting non-gamers into the world of tabletop. The artwork is pretty much entirely "i can haz cheezeburger" era with extra memes, and even if you're into that kind of humor the cards get old pretty quickly.

I'll play it if it's on the table, but I'm glad I never pledged for it. Almost 9 million for a game that has extremely limited content in the basic box (the least they could have done is varying card artwork for duplicates, like in Munchkin), and apparently next month it's only just NOW getting its first expansion. People seem to consider this one of those "successful" Kickstarter stories, but honestly it's just another example of having too big of a budget and doing jack shit with the extra money.
>>
>>49294298
Played it at a New Year's party with a bunch of normies, we gave up from boredom before finishing. The gameplay is too simple even for them in my experience.
>>
>>49294322
> Feel free to laugh at the memes guilt free.

Fucking this. Too many people are like

>ugh memes? cringe

It's like they are ashamed of who they are or some shit.

That or they hate fun.
>>
>>49295115
I'm not really an oatmeal fan, but the cards are chuckle worthy in some of the lolrandumb way. But with the way it is, it's less funny when you read the cards on your own, but fun to read them when you're with your friends/family due to the absurdity of it.

It's like how memes can be pretty cringe, but funny when your mom tries to comprehend them
>>
>inb4 money laundering
>>
>>49294298
Fun, but painfully simple.
>>
>>49294298
The mechanics are serviceable, and like the art and humor gets old fast.
>>
>>49294298
There are better fillers.

There's nothing unique about this game. It doesn't stand out. Can be fun if you're into it, but our group is too grognardy for simple things like that. But then again, our group plays Twilight Imperium weekly.
>>
>kittens
>and explosions
>and laser beams
>and sometimes goats
sounds halal
>>
This game was shilled on /tg/ every day after their kickstarter launched. I don't understand why this shit deserves its own thread and can't be discussed in boardgames general. Perhaps because it's pretty primitive, and there's nothing to discuss.
>>
>>49298403
>I don't understand why this shit deserves its own thread
quests are gone now, we need something to fill the vacant space
>>
>>49298432
There are always elf slav, stat me, fapbaits, and greentext threads.
>>
>>49294298
Be warned, according to some anons here, it will give you cancer
>>
>>49294298
It's an all right pub game I guess, but I don't really see what's to talk about.

this
>>49298403

a little of this
>>49300634
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.