[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Asshole Game Store Owners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 39

File: comic-book-guy-internet-king.jpg (61KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
comic-book-guy-internet-king.jpg
61KB, 1920x1080px
So I just got back from my Friendly Local Game Store. I witnessed a screaming match between the owner and one of his regulars.

Long story short, the owner of this particular store posted an update on our invite only Facebook group that "Effective Immediately, Age of Sigmar may no longer be played on store tables." A lot of people thought he was joking, but I've known this guy for a long time. He's been playing WFB since the late 80's and was pretty miffed by AoS' release so I wouldn't put it past him.

This guy showed up with one of his friends and trying to play AoS anyway. It turned out the owner wasn't joking. He really had just banned the game from the store to make room for his 9th age and KoW players.

The AoS players were told to leave and they objected. Loudly.

How many store owners have you known to be assholes who treat the store like their personal mancave?
>>
Thats like every game store owner im pretty sure. Our local game store owner bans people for playing unhinged/unglued that wasn't bought there. Wish I was trolling :,^)
>>
>>49286137
That guy's going to lose his GW retailer license if he keeps this up.
>>
>>49286137
>>49286185
It shit like this that stops me from collecting/playing again.

No matter how sexy the skitarii/cultmech are... I WANT THEM SO BAD
>>
yeah this happened, because the game store owner really wants to discourage people from playing games. on a scale of, say, 1 to 20, how dumb do you think we are?
>>
>>49287411
Eh, I've seen some badly mismanaged shit.

They don't last long, but shit happens
>>
>>49287411

A lot of game stores are started by people who have far more passion for their hobby than business sense.
>>
>>49287411

You should get out more often. You might learn how many different people there are in the world.
>>
>>49286137

If true call up GW and report on it.
>>
The owner of my LGS is a cunt that rants like a /pol/tard. And not even a particularly good one.

And I hate the SJW bullshit as much as the next sane person.
>>
>>49287613

this. they didn't open a niche hobby shop because they want to make it big financially. they just have money and want to create a community that they feel entitled to gatekeep. think server owners back when talking with people online was limited to who was footing the bill to host mumble/teamspeak/whatever.
>>
I honestly wish my FLGS would ban women from the store. They are distracting, bad players, and they are constantly mewling for attention and gahtering their network of beta bitch orbiters to do their bidding.
>>
>>49286137
>How many store owners have you known to be assholes who treat the store like their personal mancave?
Every last one of them. I think it's a requirement to owning a game store that you be a particularly shitty aspie nerd with less than zero business acumen.
>>
File: 1471923072217.png (23KB, 212x172px) Image search: [Google]
1471923072217.png
23KB, 212x172px
Can't see it hurting him too much, no one plays AoS anyway.
>>
>>49287813

>"there's a whole army of female fighters!"
>SoB haven't gotten a new unit in years
>never even saw a plastic sprue
>paltry codex updates have seen token changes and liquidation of units and options
>minutes to midnight on Age of Emperor, being put to bed Bretonnian-style
>"see, it's totally fair!"
>>
>>49287929
Then you have the Eldar, who have a firm amount of females, the Imperial Guard, which explicitly has all-female regiments...

>b-but muh greentext!
Fuck off.
>>
>>49286137
>like their personal mancave?
I read that as 'manclave', and thought it was a much cleverer word.
>>
>>49287411
50%?
>>
>>49287929
>Completly ignoring the multiple female eldar kits, commander shadowsun and the multiple women mentioned in lore. If you're that mad order third party female bits or use a little greenstuff, no one is stopping you.
>>
>>49287929
What is the IG?
What are the Eldar?
What are the Dark Eldar?
What is the AdMech?
What are the Tau?

Even if it was true, who gives a fuck? Women don't need to be in fucking everything any more than men do.

>>/tumblr/
>>
>>49287929
In lore the Sisters are one of the most scary fighting forces in the imperium. Catholic warrior nuns with fire and chainsaws. they can lay low genetically altered gods. Pretending they don't exist is disingenuous at best, even if neglected on a table.

Then there are the Tau, the orks are essentially sexless fungi football hooligans, the Imperial guard calls both men and women and their is a bunch of people that make pretty cheep parts for conversion.

Then there is the Eldar, where there are entire aspects of warrior women with power weapons and banshee masks, female models all over the place, harlequins, farseers.. Every eldar man woman and even the dead must be called to fight.

Oh and the dark eldar, who do it for the lulz.

And even the chaos minions and demons have both male and female and "in between" characters and models.

FFS I don't even play the miniatures game and I love this universe and the RPGs it spawned. It makes over the top characters and stories forged of pure awesome.

AND DID WE FORGET ABOUT 2ND LIEUTENANT MIRA?!

You remember her right? lowest ranking officer that gathers the remains of a smashed ig unit to fight back against Ork invasion and chaos forces, and manages to come to the rescue of the titular spacemarine you're playing in the damn game?!
>>
File: Mira.jpg (183KB, 620x450px)
Mira.jpg
183KB, 620x450px
>>49288356
And she does it with a fucking flash light.
>>
File: 1472195832795.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1472195832795.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>49288093
Underrated post.
>>
>>49288356
>AND DID WE FORGET ABOUT 2ND LIEUTENANT MIRA?!

I suspect when /v/ and /a/ infiltrated.
>>
>>49288093
Shit, you're not wrong.

It also sounds less like a euphemism for a butthole.
>>
>>49287929
>Group of items sells like shit because nobody wants it and nobody wants to buy it
>Stop making it to save money instead of catering to a non-existant market
>"S-S-S-SEXISM!"
>>
>>49287813
Could I get just that lower pic, by chance?

>>49288015
Don't forget the Wyches of the Dark Eldar, and Shadowsun for the Tau.
>>
shouldn't this be on /soc/ or something? I don't know how business policy is /tg/ related.
>>
The owner certainly has the right to ban what he wants, it's a deliberate decision to alienate customers though. In years gone by, many gameshop owners tried to avoid GW stuff in general, because of how GW handled retail policies. These days, without doing GW stuff, there really isn't much of a gameshop...you can't expect to maintain a store selling OSR, historical wargame or boardgame titles, which is unfortunate.
>>
>>49289161
Game shops near me go almost entirely without GW, mostly because of how pants-on-head retarded the company's policies run, the general hygiene of the players, who are to be discouraged, and the fact that, frankly, leaving the shelves without it makes room for the litterally thousands of other products from wizkids, WotC, Paizo etc. Seriously, without GW, the shops thrive, because seriously, success should go to the company that actually makes good business decisions, and frankly, WH40k is not a good one.
>>
>>49287854
>owning a game store
>with less than zero business acumen.of course. why would he own a gamestore in the first place otherwise.
>>
>>49286137
He sounds like an awesome store owner
>>
>>49287929
People like you seem to forget that GW's product range is not determined by political correctness or anything else, but what sells.
GWs prime demographic are teenage boys. That's who they are pandering to.

They're a business. They want to make money.
>>
>>49287829
Someone's either jealous of the female attention or a 13 year old shoggoth like creature who couldn't get a girl even if he tried.
>>
>>49289882
Or, far more likely, someone trolling for replies
>>
>>49286137
Almost every game shop owner I've ever met is the same.
They've all been either unsociable or resentful that I'm able to play games whilst they have to spend their time working.

My old LGS would run their gaming nights like a youth club, where the owner just let the little shits that turned up shout and scream at each other until it was time to kick them out.
He couldn't have cared less about the more mature gamers that were looking for a place to meet up.

There was this other place I used to visit for awhile whilst I was working in another part of the country. It was so freaking small that if you stretched you could touch both walls. There was enough room for a single table but if people were sitting at it they blocked the way to the register.
The guy who ran the place would often comment how he'd "made it" becoming a store owner. Whilst running a zombiecide game with his friends in a way that meant no one could even get past the door.
I once popped in to quickly grab some sleeves for a game and had to leave empty handed after standing there for 10 mins asking politely if someone could get them for me. Only to be ignored because the owner was showing everyone this cool new MtG promo.
>>
I've known quite a few game store owners, and to be fair most don't start out as shit (although many do). Most are worn down by dealing with gamers all day, and gamers are terrible people...
>>
I was lucky to have 3 shops close to each other to pick, but only one of them I refuse to go to:
>shareholder turned owner is the greediest jew
>type that will make it VERY obvious that money buys his time
>protects certain people legitimately caught red handed cheating at mtg because "they are good customers. Good customers get strikes, not outright bans."
>Half comic store. Alot of people would come browse. He put the comics up on the second floor and charges $5 to go to the second floor
>will charge his own fee on top of entry fees for sanctioned prerelease ect.
>pprevious owner had tables for pnp games and let groups play. Jew decided it's $5 a person and must have an open door to new players rule (to get more people paying)
>ordered a pizza once. He approached the table, and took out a calculator (I shit you not), and mated out a fee for outside food because he offers soda

That was the last straw. It was insane, and not only that, he was Fucking creepy and shaped like a pear. He would talk to any female in a pretty invasive way.
>>
>>49287411
I second this. Most That Guy stories are horseshit, this is just another permutation on the theme. It is so obvious that you are lying.

Cringe culture is honestly the worst shit in the world. It completely denigrates the human spirit, it is the most revolting sort of gossip--the sort that would not be informative even if it were true, and would not be interesting or useful to anyone of any intelligence if even if it were informative.
>>
>>49286137
>How many store owners have you known to be assholes who treat the store like their personal mancave?

literally every single one. and that's why they go out of business.
>>
>>49286137
I stopped going to one of the LGS here because the owner was pushing us to play AoS and was mad at us when we played KoW.
>>
>>49286137
I don't really see the problem. It's his store, he decides what's played there.

The bigger question of course is why nobody seems to run any kind of gaming groups or associations with a space to play games, renting isn't that expensive if you're a group.
>>
>>49290338

would you care to hear the incredible true story of my last FLGS going under?

100% guaranteed true cringe.

includes MLP and transvestites.
>>
This is possibly the most autistic thread active right now.
>>
>>49290338
Were you deliberately trying to make the most cringe inducing post you could for the sake of irony, or are you simply oblivious?
>>
>>49286137
Asshole?

This fellow noble fa/tg/uy has decided to stand up to the shitty company that is GW and stop gobbling on their giant corporate ball sac by banning a fucking awful game that literally destroyed an entire loved franchise and replaced it with a game made by a committee of marketers. He does this in spite of the potential loss of money from not being able to sell GW products which are sadly the biggest selling in the market, although only because the market has been utterly stifled by GW itself.

Fuck those AoS fags and fuck you for thinking your hero store owner is the bad guy. If you want to repent at all, buy that man a drink and pick up some Kings of War to play.
>>
>>49289161
It's kinda the other way around, these days a store can easily get around without selling anything from GW since X-Wing and Warmahordes are huge.
>>
Consider pubs.
If your group buys food and a few drinks the pub landlord is normally only too happy to let out their conference room for a few hours a week. Normally a damn sight cleaner than a FLGS too, due to harsher health regulations.
>>
>>49290421

>I don't really see the problem. It's his store, he decides what's played there.

let me tell you a story of a shitty cleveland restaurantur.

a guy who used to be a hotshot chef in the 70's decided he wanted to try to breathe life into clevelands culinary scene and make it worth a shit.

so he started making all these "concept restaurants"

for example, one was a french brasserie. on the youtube promo video he did when he opened, he boldly stated that he wasn't going to offer typical american options.

"no burgers. no fucking ketchup. *chuckle* meaner portions that focus on flavor"

5 years later hes serving a very popular burger option, ketchup by the bucket, and larger portions so the customers "feel they're getting a good deal"

what happened?

well, he discovered his customers were largely from a local monied enclave of jews(and thats not a slur, literally 80% of the customers that tip big enough to pay his staff are outwardly religious socialite jews) , and they wanted to eat burgers with a bucket of ketchup and james bond martinis in a frenchy feeling place.

you can create and peddle the most refined things in the world, but if the pigs have all the money you need to acheive your grander goals then you must cater to pigs until you don't need them anymore.

and that's just the way things are.
>>
>>49290541

and that's why you can't control the crowd brought in by MTG and warhams when you don't have the money to run a game store as a hobby as opposed to as a livelyhood.
>>
>>49290541
>food analogy

didn't read.
>>
>>49290603

and that's why your flgs will fail.
>>
>>49287813
>implying there are not sexist by thinking the Tau are all male
>implying tyranids, orks and necron are not representative of a large non-cis galactic community
>implying genre and social construct of male/female binarity matters in the chaos army where every soldier has multiple sets of both male and female organs and more
fucking bigots
>>
>>49290611
Who cares? I'm in a roleplay and wargaming club, there's about 60 members at the moment. We have 8 tables and more terrain than you can shake a stick at. Our only problem is that the weebs would rather spend all day watching anime on the projector than go to school.
>>
>>49286185
>Thats like every game store owner im pretty sure
More like every neckbeards. Have you ever read the i want to open my own lgs threads everytime one pops out? All of the shitty advice and 'my dream shop' posts made me wince.
>>
>>49286137
You left out the crucial part: does he actually sell AoS? Gamespace isn't free, in fact it can cost more to keep a gamespace than it does to keep an employee. It's for customers, to promote whatever they buy from you so other people will get interested in it. You don't get a shitty meal from McDonalds then get a table at an expensive restaurant to eat it at.

Should he stock AoS? Hard to say. Probably not. GW's business practices are absolute garbage and game stores which actually operate off data have been trending towards rising sales but falling GW sales. There are still GW sales worth the shelfspace to be had, but it's mostly tied to space marines, various bundles and supplies.

Game stores no longer need GW, or their entitled fanboys. Claiming otherwise is like saying you can't have a profitable soda machine without Moxie.

Don't know Moxie? Look it up.
>>
>>49287829
My LGS put up the most NSFW Simon Bisley and Luis Royo art prints he could find on the walls. It has dissuaded moms from dropping their children and non-gamer women from staying.

And the former is the reason they're there. He has a sign at the door that states because of the nature and design of the products for sale he resserves his services to people over the intended age range of 13+, but soccer moms HAVE to shove their kids everywhere and then complain because the art in Macabre Waltz was too creepy or the wargames were too violent or they didn't want their kids to be exposed to "gambling".
Luckily, as soon as there's a picture of a bare female nipple around it becomes a forbidden space and the kids are gone along their harpy mothers.
>>
>>49290730
Regardless, the man is being a giant faggot for yelling at a customer because he is butthurt his setting got banned.

He clearly is not in it for money because if he was he would carry AoS for the obvious playerbase WANTING to play at his store.

>>49290555
So much this. I run a store for my income and, short of cheating or theft or trade swindling, I let the aspies do their thing.

The benefit of a nerd store though is I can make the schedules for events around disenfranchising them or encouraging the way they play at certain times. Like having EDH free play on Fridays at 6pm and the points based cancer league at noon on Tuesday.

The cancer league makes me more money per person but the free play nets me more money period AND gets me better exposure with the normie crowd.
>>
>>49290338
I implore you to go to sup/tg/ and read up on classic and wholly true-proven stories of the board. Many of them escalated into /tg/ itself becoming involved with the that guy.

Start with Big Boy Blue.
>>
>>49290367
I think they're arseholes BECAUSE they're going out of business. A lot of these stories reek of "guy whose livelihood is going down the drain".
>>
>>49290919
>wholly true-proven stories
>big boy blue
>>
>>49290919
>Big Boy Blue

I'm 99% positive that was made up.

I could buy most of the story desu because I filed it in my mind as "so fucking batshit that I can almost believe he didn't make it up."

What really killed it for me was his girlfriend hearing from said That Guy that the poster cheated on her, then immediately committed suicide without bothering to see if it's true or not. Considering That Guy was either a completely random stranger or someone she should've known wasn't trustworthy, it just adds too much of "Waah, look how much he ruined my life" to the story for his "epic comeback" against TG.
>>
File: 1468369271370.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468369271370.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>>49287613
>>49287820
I can honestly say this is the main reason why I quit my last job at an LGS and got a better job in another one a town over.

And it wasn't just the owner who had this mentality, most of the people he'd hire would treat it like their own personal gaming club and couldn't give less of a shit about the business. The amount of times me and this bro-tier kid in workplace-training have had to do all the shit ourselves because everyone else was too busy playing games with the regular customers was just embarrassing.

Fuck you George and fuck your store.
>>
The FLGS I used to go to was... okay ish.
The people were nice with good casual games.
But every MTG tournament was rigged.
The owners and a group of 6 regulars were win-trading.
Making it impossible for anyone else to get a spot in the finals.
After I cought on to that they all got a pissy attitude towards me.
Later they removed their gameboards for a waterpipe chill room for his junkie friends.
They are closed now and I got now have the closest FLGS about 40minutes of travel away.
>>
File: 1463338801801.jpg (219KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463338801801.jpg
219KB, 600x600px
>>49292017
I fucked that sentance up badly.
>>
>>49287929
That's literally what the article is about: lack of SoB updates and female model representation even though the lore has women.
>>
>>49292048
You fucked up that sentence too.
>>
>>49290304
That third point blows my fucking mind.
>>
I went into my local game store once because I was interested in learning more about traditional gaming & all the patrons/ staff were really rude and hostile. Now I just play DnD with my friends every now and then & don't go into game stores.
>>
>>49288015
>>49288186
>>49288259
>>49288356
>>49289021

You gotta love how visibly insecure so many people are about this topic.
>>
File: IG Armypic.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IG Armypic.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
>>49288569
Those boards are cancerous.

I don't play tabletop because I don't have the time to devote to painting an army and lots of disposable income.

If I did I'd play the Imperial Guard, or maybe Eldar. I love the stories and the universe though, the Pen and paper rpgs like dark heresy, only war, and the rest.

The ability to tell a personal and human story in a war where the casualties amount to millions per day. and such a wild space fantasy setting I find just really fun.

There used to be 2 games stores here, One was primarily a comic shop that had gaming stuff too, the other was purely gaming and rather small, but the owner was great everyone was pretty friendly there. Then Magic the gathering happened, and the slew of other CCGs that followed it. Eventually the Gaming store closed in the early 2000s leaving the comic store as the only game in town for over a decade. One guy even started hosting a game night at his shop as a regular once a week gathering.

When I go to the Comic shop one I try to spend as little time there as possible, the attitude sucks, the people working there are different flavors of "comicbook guy" but now someone opened a GW store in town so I don't have to drive 40 miles south to a decent shop. And the owner there is pretty cool, the people are friendly and don't talk down to you.

Who knows I may just learn to play tabletop finally.
>>
>>49292563
Especially since when that article was posted here it was quickly identified as click-bait that didn't match the content.
>>
File: 1270358105538.png (475KB, 482x900px) Image search: [Google]
1270358105538.png
475KB, 482x900px
>>49292563
Did you ever read that article? It was like someone with a surface level only knowledge of warhammer writing a social justice bullshit piece without a shred of information about the universe they were criticizing. Boiling it down to "Why can't wiminz be speez murines?!"

It inspired violent mockery.
>>
Actually my LGS owner is probably the only sane and likeable person in that place. She's this nice lesbian weeaboo always kind, willing to make some small discounts to keep you hooked and happy to let you borrow one of her sweet EDH decks. I stopped going there because litterally all of her clients are insufferable cunts and while at first it's funny, I don't really like a bunch of sweaty nerds treating me like I'm the worst pile of shit of this earth because I don't show up often, I play slowly, I don't speak about how magic is dead all the time and bring casual decks because I can't afford to waste all of my paycheck on cardboard (and more other unforgivable sins that trigger their autism). It's basically /tg/: the LGS.
>>
>>49292606
Is it bad that shit like this actually does make me hope in some small part for better representation? It probably won't make traditional games ever more accessible to not the single most terrible demographics to interact with personally outside of bodybuilding conventions, but if the eventual future holds being able to admit to playing anything tg related without people assuming you're a "libertarian" maybe it'll be worth it.

Especially if /tg/ doesn't suck so fucking bad then

>>49292649
Think long and hard about whether you actually think anyone would ever point to 40k lore, except the obviously cherry-picked examples mentioned thrice over whenever anything related to this shit gets mentioned, as a genuine bastion of fair-minded writing. Contemplate the small legion of sweaty white guys who play Krieg because they "just really like those nazi aesthetics"
>>
I have a few stories:

>My friend got me into 40k
I started going to GW to learn to paint and mod my chaos marines. Necrons had just come out, and the manager spent the entire time pulling people away from painting and forcing them to play against his necrons which were steamrolling everything. Between him, his staff making fun of 11 year olds not being able to paint well, and the money I abandoned the game never to come back.

>My friend got me into magic
I was buying cheap kitchen table game cards to play while drinking. LGS owner openly mocks the cards I was buying from his employee who was visibly cringing. "Oh sorry, I've just been a judge for so many years that I can't help but think about how decks compare to competitive decks." I never went back, opting to buy online.

>FLGS this time
I can't find anyone to help me buy a board game, the entire staff is literally sitting at the PCs they rent to people to play video games playing WoW. I realized I was the only customer in the store with a half dozen employees just playing games and nothing else. I come back a couple weeks late and the owner had cleaned house because his manager left the display cases unlocked and someone walked out of the store with all their tarmogoyfs and a bunch of WH models were stolen.
>>
>>49292649
Apparently you just read what you wanted from the article regardless of what it said.
>>
>>49292720 (me)
I should mention in the last story that some of the fired employees egged the owner's neighbor thinking it was his house, and spray painted dicks on the front of the store. They were arrested, and the owner posted the articles about them getting sent to 30 days in jail for it.
>>
File: 800px-cpe_french_bayonet_01.jpg (90KB, 800x409px) Image search: [Google]
800px-cpe_french_bayonet_01.jpg
90KB, 800x409px
>>49292676
>nazi aesthetics

Newsflash, I've been here since day 1 son, "tg has always sucked."

And 40k lore isn't concisely one narrative, it gets written by many different people with many different perspectives and stles, it makes for some great stuff because it feels like you're reading about a history from many different writers. In that sense "Wolf and Sister" can have just as much importance to someone as a story as the "Horus Heresy book #57 : Horus hears a Who." does.

As for nazi aesthetics, the ww2/ww1 german aesthetics looked pretty cool. Take away the political stuff and you have warriors dressed in hugo boss with a very big and imposing tank pointed at you. And the DKOK, are modeled after ww1 French with a german/ish helmet with the same kind of peek ridge that the french helmets had.
>>
>>49287813
I remember this piece of shit.

The author touches on Sisters of Battle and then says "they don't count because reasons."
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>49292720
>>49292769
Thanks, anon. I needed that.
>>
anyone got info on LGS around edinburgh?
>>
>>49287411

I believe it, just because my LFGS also had owners like this. Not the main owner, who had like 75% of the stock, but the lesser owners, who would get in redfaced screaming matches with regulars over WH40K rules and who at one point threw a slushee at the store's window.

Said owner was eventually bought out by all the other owners.
>>
>>49287813
That's really fucked up.

I've also been lobbying Maybelline and Aveda to start respecting their many straight male fans and release lines of product tailored to us.

I even pitched a whole line of cosmetics called WARPAINT

For some reason the feminist blogs haven't embraced my cause, even though they're all about gender equality and inclusiveness, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.
>>
>>49293470
I think there's one called 6s2Hit; it's somewhere near Haymarket station.

Just stay away from Glasgow, all their shit is utter cancer. Especially Static.
>>
>>49293221
Yeah, the blogger wants all the toys SM has instead of the tools SoB gets.
>>
>>49287458
This. LGSs are int hat class of store, along with record shops, that the owners run because it dovetails with their hobbies. That means you see a lot of weirdness at the bad ones because the managers think of it as their personal hobby room.

Never go into business selling your hobby kids.
>>
>>49292661
In my experience, short of few trolls, I've found /tg/ to be the friendliest, most welcoming board there is. It's the reason I started playing tabletop.
>>
>>49294070
Well it would be, it's glasgow
>>
>>49294231
Actually some game stores operate at a loss, but the owner uses their income from other sources to keep the shop afloat anyway.

We have at least 1 of these in my city. They can be either great or terrible. I lucked out, mine is great.
>>
>>49290857
>I'm a 17 year old male gamer loner the post.
>>
>>49290919
>wholly proven true stories
>Big Boy Blue

I'll bet you think Old Man Henderson actually happened too.
>>
>>49294403
I bet you think anyone's actually been posting here - probably assumed you'd been talking with other people for years now.

Most people don't know the truth of the ROBOT9001 directive, but I discovered it after years of research. It wasn't an experiment to end shitposting, but a ruse to mass-program over 9000 bots with all the posting styles and habits of thousands of 4chan users. Once they were ready, moot let them out onto the other boards. 4chan would survive even if there was only one man left to post on it, because nine thousand more would help keep things active.
>>
File: 1468901179871.jpg (38KB, 600x600px)
1468901179871.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>49286137
I think this just tells you how bad Age of Shitmar really is.
>>
File: 1308671048611.jpg (323KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
1308671048611.jpg
323KB, 700x875px
>>49290857
Wait, so fantasy titty posters work like soccer mom repellent?

I'll take 20 please. I should really do this at the shop, dedicate a wall to the customers so they can post art and stuff in the gaming area.
>>
>>49293470
There's 3 I know of- the Games Hub, which is near bristo square- would recommend, it's where I do my drafts and often just pop around to kill time when I'm in the area. It's a pretty cozy one and the staff are nice.

6s to hit is nearby, a couple blocks closer to princes street than the games hub- it's more wargames heavy, cant say anything for the staff there.

Theres black lion games, which is by the meadows, rnear the central uni collection, reasonably varied selection IIRC.

And the tabletop cafe on the royal mile, although I've only just stopped in there once in passing so cant tell you much about it.

Hope that helps you out anon
>>
>>49294920
Genius... PC planning level genius.
>>
>>49294403

I give a pass to most game stories for two reasons: The first being that I've seen enough bad/good games and players to know that it's not implausible, and secondly because I know they're all made up.

Not made up in the sense that the dude came on /tg/ to lie about it, but made up as in 'all tabletop games are inherently fictional'. We can't prove shit one way or the other, they offer us free entertainment, I say fuck it: they get a pass.
>>
>>49295415
It's kind of like 'How to Tell a True War Story.' Basic idea being that you're telling over the top lies to try and make sure your audience gets even part of the whole truth.
>>
File: Wonkos.png (136KB, 400x200px)
Wonkos.png
136KB, 400x200px
>>49286137
Nope.
I got the best LGS in the world, baybe.
My only complaint is that they don't play Mouse Guard regularly and I can't be arsed to DM it for people because I don't own a physical copy.
>>
File: 1310575978402.jpg (20KB, 490x488px)
1310575978402.jpg
20KB, 490x488px
>>49287929
>>49287813
Somehow I feel like a setting where the catholic space Nazis who practice the most insanely dogmatic version of species-ism imaginable are the "good" guys shouldn't be worrying about equal opportunity for the sexes.

mfw "We may be totalitarian repressive anti-intellectual xenophobes who feed thousands of children into a meat grinder daily just to run our cosmic lighthouse but at least we aren't sexist (or transphobic)."
>>
>>49295687
Personally I figure a neutral (at best) empire is going to basically care so little about the lives of the humans under them that they'll send men and women off to die in roughly equal numbers. They don't care much about the population of one world, they need soldiers now and don't care where they get them. Tithes are going to be paid, even if you have to conscript the very old and very young and hunt down criminals and tell the governor to take up a lasgun. It's equality in the most brutal way that no one wants - not equality in protection under the law or human rights, but equality in how likely you are to serve and die.
>>
>>49286137
My flgs storeowner is a women. She's pretty chill, maybe a bit whiney towards her employees, but she's nice to customers and the like. And she's fair.
>>
>>49292563
>people don't like when others make baseless accusations and accuse everyone of being misogynistic
Wow would you fucking look at that.
>>
>>49295415
Honestly, only thing keeping me from buying Old Man Henderson is that basically everything he did relied entirely on DM fiat.

Normally that wouldn't kill it for me, if the entire point of the story wasnt about how he took a terrible DM down a peg.
>>
>>49292676
>Krieg
>Nazi
>Liking a fictional thing means you must like and sups the real thing
You stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>49294339
Try 27.
The store's average patron age shot up to 20+ after the posters went up and the cash flow increased accordingly.

Sometimes being inclussive is a detriment and if you absolutely can't understand how you need to get cold turkey off tumblr.
>>
>>49298392
I feel like he was a doormat sort of DM who can't say no to his players' creative stuff but doesn't know how to run a good session.
>>
>>49299005
Oh yeah cause just saying you're 27 proves it.
>>
>>49299060
Granted.

But still kinda takes the wind out of the "Look how badly I'm ruining this bad GM's game" point when the GM is basically in on it.
>>
>>49298392

see, i took from that post that the dm not so much as got taken down a peg, rather the DM stopped running a game vs the players and started to focus on collaborative story telling and having fun, even if the writer was too thick to realize it.

thats the entire point of rpgs
>>
>>49292676
>Kreig
>Nazi

You are now aware that the Death Korps of Krieg are almost entirely based on World War ONE German aesthetics.
>>
My lgs owner is okay since he doesn't sell yugioh or duel masters because he doesn't want ro turn his lgs into a daycare. On the other hand, all the mtg players are a bunch of proplayer wannabes, play exclusively standard and aren't really newbie friendly.
>>
>>49301326
>r duel masters
I duel masters still a thing? I tought it died like 10 years ago.
>>49286137
I've met several bad LGS owner, but recently one gave me almost the same problem as yours.
he basically insulted everyone who tried to play Aos after launch, beign a fantasy fanboy(the most autistic type).
I went there a few times to play it and he always went on how the game was bad and made for retarded etc etc. the usual /tg shitposting. Then proceeded to lament on how it wasn't selling.
You know, because, insulting someone absoluetely helps sells.
he is now trying to push 9th, but i have yet to see a game there. fantasy community either died or went playing KoW in other lgs(there are several in my area).
people-me included-happily play Aos in other lgs. In one lgs the game has become pretty huge and sells very well.
TL,DR;
Stories like OP are plausible and I've met one like taht(even not as bad as him). LGS are run by retards who can't understand the difference between work and fun.
>>
>>49298392
Most unrealistic thing for OMH for me is the writer showed up with a literal novel for his backstory and wasn't told to fuck off until he could sum it up in a few paragraphs.
>>
>>49292563

Making people insecure is the only way I can get off anymore. I use tears of rage and the spittle of stuttering replies as lubricant.
>>
>>49301445
That's what the owner said anyway. He doesn't want to stock up on card games like yu gi oh because other lgs' he knows became daycare centers.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 320x400px
Requesting my oracle Okori doing with levitating harrow/tarot cards. Her eyes glow a bright blue colour and her hands glow the same shade when she is doing magical things like readings.

Also she likes to have her fox ears/tail out like the weeb she is. Pure black for the tail and ears.

Would love whoever fulfils this. Thank you in advance!
>>
>>49302731
Durp wrong thread!! D:
>>
File: 2JeSdym.jpg (323KB, 1200x1600px)
2JeSdym.jpg
323KB, 1200x1600px
>>49289519
>with less than zero business acumen.of course. why would he own a gamestore in the first place otherwise.

>>49287613
>>49287820
>>49287613
>>
>>49302262
Usually the Yu Gi Oh daycare center is also the most profitable part of the business, just means you have to know how to deal with kids which can be a tall order for your average game store owning gigasperg. I can totally understand owners/employees not wanting to deal with it, but if you do it and it's not a huge source of sales someone done fucked something up hard.
>>
File: brode.png (268KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
brode.png
268KB, 600x503px
>>49290454
>fantasyfags still 1500% booty blasted
>>
>>49303280
Unless all the Yu Gi Oh players keep stealing shit, they have the worst fucking players.
>>
>>49302779
>that landwhale snapping the photo
>>
>>49303376
Yeah that's part of the whole knowing how to deal with the kids. It's regional too, in some parts of the world the Yu Gi Oh demographic all think they're gangsta while in others they're basically meek little proto-weebs. Basic stuff like surveillance and getting parents to sign off before dumping their brats can basically eliminate theft, both directed at the store and at other players, but it's a lot of work. Depending on your environment it might be too much work for the sales you'd get.
>>
File: crop.png (213KB, 375x374px) Image search: [Google]
crop.png
213KB, 375x374px
>>49293942
>WARPAINT
10/10 idea, would wear.
>>
>>49286137
GW stuff makes a lfgs so little profit due to their third party retail policy it's not a totally retarded policy to cut it down entierely.
>>
>>49286137

It's his business and property fuck off, he can treat it however he wishes.
>>
>>49287813
>women don't play tabletops
>"pander to me or you are a sexist!"
>company folds
>regulars leave hobby because company folds to horse shit
>retard feminists don't buy into hobby because they would not have anyway
>hobby dies

wew
>>
>>49303376
>>49303468
Wait, is that what YGO players are normally like? They're well behaved over here... You kinda just described the magic players though.
>all think they're gangsta
>players keep stealing shit
>Knowing how to deal with the kids
The last one was included because they act like children. 30 year olds should not act like that.
>>
>>49295725
>Personally I figure a neutral (at best) empire is going to basically care so little about the lives of the humans under them that they'll send men and women off to die in roughly equal numbers.

The problem with this is that women just can't make it as a space marine

They can't pass ranger school or buds how the hell are they supposed to make it to gene therapy let alone through it?

>lets take physically weaker humans and beef them up because equality
>we don't want supersoldiers we want the democratic agenda
>>
>>49302779
To be fair, you should fucking bath and wash your clothes before going in public. If a sign like that offends you, then you're obviously an asshole.
>>
>>49287929
>>"there's a whole army of female fighters!"
>>SoB haven't gotten a new unit in years

>nobody buys the female "notmarines" GW already makes to pander to women
>w-well if they made marines with female heads girls would start investing heavily in 40k!

A big part of 40k is male power fantasy.

Women have no desire to explore the universe conquering alien planets.

No actual women actually know 40k exists or give two shits about the setting if they do.

Stupid feminist retard blogposters just like to shit on anything predominantly male because of daddy issues and feel the need to assert that they are equal in all regards.

40k is a mans romance, women are not going to comprehend it let alone problem glasses safe spacers.

>hurr you sexist you don't like women!

I like women just fine and mine don't care for my dork hobbies, I do not like bloggers with an agenda attempting to get my hobby to pander to them for the sake of pandering to them.
>>
>>49290454
>GW products which are sadly the biggest selling in the market

*cough* x-wing *cough*
>>
>>49303695
>Women have no desire to explore the universe conquering alien planets.

I realize you're just being lol3edgy5me, but the fuck kind of social circles do you hang out in if you don't know any women who'd want to conquer an alien planet?
>>
>>49303805
The types I interact with on a daily basis believe space exploration is racist waste of money for more white colonialism in space and that we should be spending that money on feeding Africa and opening our borders.

Send help.
>>
>>49303580
Yeah pretty much, an LGS employee basically needs to be a competent babysitter, regardless of the age of the patrons.
>>
>>49303980
This is why you need to seriously consider pub groups.
>>
File: jump ship.png (2MB, 1715x850px)
jump ship.png
2MB, 1715x850px
>>49303963
I'm so sorry.

in b4 tits or gtfo.

Those people who bitch and whine and demand that hobbies and things change to be more inclusive for people who aren't interested in them make me ashamed to share the same sex with them.

it's eyerolling stupidity on display, and the people openly inviting their identity politics into their hobbies are no better than the Trojans wheeling in a big wooden horse. Like they didn't learn anything from the last go round.
>>
File: 1380648284657.jpg (190KB, 516x480px) Image search: [Google]
1380648284657.jpg
190KB, 516x480px
>>49303564
>>49303695
>>49303963
>>49304056
>>
>>49303963
That'd be like me (femanon) having only neckbeards at my LGS and saying all male gamers are fatass neckbeard manchildren. Because some games are full of assholes like that, and that's stupid, but it's not something to make the core part of my relationship with the game itself.

Space exploration is still in the "too expensive and inefficient to be feasible without further scientific development" stage in real life right now, but the fuck does that have to do with playing games? I wouldn't want to genocide people violently in real life, but I'll run around murdering bitches all day in a game. Separation of fantasy and reality, and all that.
>>
>>49304075
>but the fuck does that have to do with playing games?

It does not I was making an implication that people who have no interest in space exploration and many of which (at least in my circles) find it abhorrent would be interested in a futuristic British empire setting exploring the galaxy as white pillarmarines commit genocide against xenos.

As to your previous statement I understand there are exceptions to the rule and that my rule may be misguided due to personal experience but even so there does not seem to be a large female presence in the 40k community.
>>
I go to a pretty bro-tier store, they've been in business since the 80's and the owner really knows how to run a business. Has a diverse variety of product, busts his ass off going to cons as a vendor, has a list of clients he calls when he has new collectibles in. The guy who does the MTG stuff is a bro, well-run tournaments at fair prices on a kept schedule. The other stores in my area are a fucking nightmare zone though.

>One of them is run by an actual klepto who stole my friend's foil signed JTMS and put it in the stores for sale binder. When confronted about it he just said that "some guy sold it to me, I don't know his name, I forget what he looks like uhhhhh...."
>One is in bumfuck nowhere in a tiny shitty space with no air conditioning. Place is just shitty in every way. No product to speak of, they put foil commons in their display case along with a few standard rares to look like they have something. Really shitty about prizes at events, really vague about the prize payout and then they change it at the last minute. Worst part was when my buddy won 400 dollars of store credit there and they told him he couldn't buy "discounted items". Which meant everything, except for packs at retail price.
>Last one is literally owned by children. Every time I go there's a 15 year old behind the counter who can't make change or charge a credit card. Place is a mess, only people who are the kids friend who don't buy anything and just play smash and eat pizza.
>>
>>49304164
>would not* be
>>
>>49290421
That's what people do in England to play wargames. You just make a club, rent a space and pay with the dues.
>>
Anyone know of any good gamestores near College Station?
And not "clockwork games", that hoe is literally always empty and panders to cardgamers and not real wargamers.
>>
>>49286137

Doing God's work.
>>
>>49304164
>there does not seem to be a large female presence in the 40k community.

All I'm saying is it's not due to a lack of interest in space exploration or conquering alien planets or whatever. The 40k community just has a fuckton of Those Guys, whether they realize it or not.
>>
>>49304251
I just don't think the setting is overly appealing to most women, I'm not a fan of the cheeto encrusted landwhales at the game shops but I get in and out and go about my business
>>
>>49304251

Large scale wargames in general tend to attract a disproportionate number of That Guy assholes. I love me some Warhammer, but the community was so annoying I ended up shifting to X-Wing.

Honestly, most women I know that are into nerd things will have no problem talking about 40K fluff shit, but I'm pretty sure not one of them has ever played, and I do think the prevalence of unpleasant fucktards in the community probably is an important factor there.
>>
>>49304164

women don't like 40k because it's a hilariously stupid boys club thing with space chainsaws and monster trucks and giant monster truck robots.

did that thought ever cross your mind? or were you too busy thinking it's women's fault they don't like something not made for them?
>>
>>49304314
>because it's a hilariously stupid boys club thing with space chainsaws and monster trucks and giant monster truck robots.

>did that thought ever cross your mind?

>>49303695
>40k is a mans romance, women are not going to comprehend it let alone problem glasses safe spacers.

Yes
>>
>>49290487
I work at a bar, I would be fucking thrilled if a group of TTG folks called up and wanted to run a game during the day or on a slow night. I'd probably even throw them discounts if they were really cool.
>>
>>49292502
The only faction missing female models is IG.

SoB have never sold well even even they werebrand new.
>>
>>49299005
What store was this, I want to verify your story.
>>
>>49290857
is your LGS part of the WPN? I thought WPN hate that kind of shit because an LGS needs to be inclusive or some shit like that (can't remember exactly)
>>
>>49290487
Shit, yeah. This is what my meetup group does.
Once a month on a Sunday we go to this British style pub that would usually be closed and we buy a shitton of food and drinks while playing games.
It's a win / win. The owners make bank for doing minimal work at a time they'd normally not be making any money, and we get a great place to play with decent food / beer.
>>
File: gw catachan vasquez.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
gw catachan vasquez.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>49304440
>The only faction missing female models is IG.
only the modern multipart plastics.
Back in the day catachan had this model for example, the last chancers had several female models, Xenonian warriors were a female only regiment pitched in the 3rd edition codex that was clearly supposed to be using Escher models.
There even was a female commissar model.
>>
>>49286137
Most game store owners I've met were based.
>>
>>49290304
>>Half comic store. Alot of people would come browse. He put the comics up on the second floor and charges $5 to go to the second floor
The fuck?
What kind of store charges you for going into it?
>>
File: before and after pol Moonman.jpg (34KB, 720x425px) Image search: [Google]
before and after pol Moonman.jpg
34KB, 720x425px
>>49305342

One run by the jews apparently
>>
>>49286137
wew
>>
File: 1449688988871.jpg (12KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
1449688988871.jpg
12KB, 206x210px
>>49303595
>women just can't make it as a space marine
But they can be everything else. There are female commissars, female inquisitors, female arbites, female magi (although, admitedly the average magos is even further removed from human sexuality than space marines). And almost all the famous guard regiments recruit males and females alike (not sure about the DKoK but I'd say they send the infertile women to die in the trenches as well).
>>
Only ever really had three store owners I have gone to
>First was a gregarious business minded asshole, played in the occasional tournament in which he cheated, but usually wasn't present. Store was clean and nice, worst thing he did was randomly close for no reason.
>Second store was a hole in the wall 5 mins from my house, basically a front for M:tG tournaments. Store owner was very friendly, got me slight discounts on board games because I was a regular. Store has become overrun by the sort of in-crowd of M:tG autist fucks but is still fine for pre-releases.
>Third is real new, more of a board game store than anything. They run magic to pay the bills, but most weekends are full of people playing board games. Has a small menu of overpriced food, good selection of games/accessories, plenty of tablespace and a great library of games to play while you're there. Even have patio seating and wargaming tables/rpg room downstairs. Store owner is a cool dude, but usually pretty exhausted from running the store nearly by himself. Fucking awesome place, and 10 min drive from my house.

Shame I'm moving but gotta go to college.
>>
>>49305118
>faction that is supposed to recruit men and women equally
>5 or so female guardsmen models total
>most of them OOP
I'd say it has a pretty damning case of missing female models.
At least there's Victoria with their not-Cadians.

I'm not expecting GW to start making Infinity-tier female sculpts, but some Guardswomen would be nice from time to time.
And of course SoB plastics.
>>
>>49292676
>the small legion of sweaty white guys who play Krieg because they "just really like those nazi aesthetics"
If anyone says this, laugh at him for playing space French without realizing it.
>>
>>49305879
>faction that is supposed to recruit men and women equally
Cadians to not recruit men and women equally afaik. So there's that.
GW has the Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Elf kits under their belt to show they know how to do mixed units even with multipart kits. They just chose not do do it.
And as for 'damning case', let's face it, GW is a wargame. Wargaming is a male domain and the historical inspirations it draws upon is also exclusively male. Vasquez is a pop reference culture by contrast. So basically all the traditional IG armies that are based on stuff like the Zulu wars (praetorians), lawrence of arabia (tallarn), russian ww2 troops (valhalla), or us marines (mordians) are exclusively male to.

Don't really get why people are suprised or even make a big deal out of it.

If it's really just about having the models for yourself, you just posted a great alternative source for them with Victoria.
>>
>>49305942
>Cadians to not recruit men and women equally afaik.
On Cadia, birth rate and recruitment rate are the same. Everyone gets drafted and trained.
According to older source material, almost 72 % of the population are permanently under arms.
>>
>>49305220

This.
>>
>>49305886
This. If anything, it's a french-german mix
>>
>>49306611
Kreig's aesthetic is pretty much lots of different late-WW1 stuff shoved into a blender, then seasoned with a light dusting of Waffen-SS
>>
>>49306637
>light dusting of Waffen-SS
What about them? The skulls?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
>>
File: chapel.jpg (179KB, 799x533px) Image search: [Google]
chapel.jpg
179KB, 799x533px
>>49306653
>*PRODDYNESS INTENSIFIES*
>>
File: 1466763366381.jpg (37KB, 400x320px)
1466763366381.jpg
37KB, 400x320px
>>49306653
>What's so good about a sickle?
>Well, nothing obviously. If there's one thing that we've learned in the last thousand miles of retreat, it's that russian agriculture is in dire need of mechanization.
Never fails to make me laugh
>>
>>49287813
>Being against /pol/
Good goy
>>
>>49291866
I could have believed everything about that story right up until that part. I would have believed that she got emotional for whatever reason and lost all reason and wanted nothing more to do with the narrator. I have met some really weird people at conventions, and the whole keeping effigies to a dead sister in a drawer isn't that far out from what I've seen from some, not to mention the people I have seen with fox tail buttplugs on them in public.
>>
>>49304071
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: bait image 10.jpg (51KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait image 10.jpg
51KB, 625x626px
>>49292563
>>
File: baitZkrieg.jpg (52KB, 1000x584px)
baitZkrieg.jpg
52KB, 1000x584px
>>49292676
Those first world war Nazi were a terror weren't they, and that regiment that is a commentary on the pointlessness of war and how it robs men of their humanity is totes warmongering nazis
>>
File: 1430593801228.jpg (111KB, 400x300px)
1430593801228.jpg
111KB, 400x300px
>>49307029
>>
>>49304071
Go home Aussie
>>
File: 1468570327233.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468570327233.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
>>49307118
Cunt hurt?
>>
File: 1394800385162.jpg (11KB, 291x235px)
1394800385162.jpg
11KB, 291x235px
>>49307179
>>49307215
>>
>>49307257
Not an argument
>>
>>49307365
Is that all you do in 4chan?
>>
>>49307257
No es argumentativo
>>
>>49307412
Not an argument.
>>
>>49307414
>>49307434
Are you a bot?
>>
>>49286137
>Go to a store called Untouchables
>Shit tier store but it's the closest in our area
>Guy who works there is literally OP pic with more of an effeminate voice than CBG's sarcastic.
>Want a glimmervoid
>Our MSRP is about $35
>The biggest retail outlet has it at that price
>This fucking store has it for $55
>Ask OP if they would match not only what the card actually costs, but what their largest competitor has it
>Literally looks at me with a dumb face and says "I can't go that low"

Nigga, you "can't" sell it for its msrp? You buy them for far less so how the fuck do you expect to sell a card for $20 more than its msrp when you're a small ass shop?
>>
>>49293221
>>49294135
It's dumb. SoB are so much cooler than SM.
>>
>>49307488
"I don't understand economics": The Post
>>
>>49303595

>Implying the reason one can't pass ranger school or buds because they're women

What?

>Naturally physically weaker because all humans are the same.

Again, what?

I'll grant that women are physically weaker than men, but a large part of it is due to society only recently encouraging women to be physically capable. Take any woman who competes in a sport, lifts, or is active in any way and she'll naturally be stronger than the average male. The same applies to soldiery. The real issue is the psychological effect of having a mixed gender unit which I agree needs more research.
>>
>>49307629
>I'll grant that women are physically weaker than men, but a large part of it is due to society only recently encouraging women to be physically capable.
Anon are you on a boat in Egypt right now, because you're certainly in denial.
>>
>>49307629
>Women are physically weaker than men because of society
>it has nothing to do with biology

You're literally retarded

>Take any woman who competes in a sport, lifts, or is active in any way and she'll naturally be stronger than the average male.
Why are you comparing a trained athlete to an average person?

Of course somebody that spends their time training is going to be stronger than somebody that doesn't, but on average men are stronger than women.
>>
>>49307616
>He thinks overcharging a card by $20 is "economics"

If you're in the economy of never selling your inventory ever, then yeah, I don't get it.

It's not a question of this particular store being the only AVAILABLE store, and even then it's a foolish attempt to overcharge by that much when:
1: Stores match prices especially when they may just be ignorant of price drops
2: Said largest retail store has an equally competitive online store with free shipping.

There's no justifiable reason to price gouge like you're a bottom feeding nigger on ebay. All you're successfully doing is driving your business away, which was exactly what happened.

But it's cute you think paying more a card that costs less is """economics"""
>>
>>49307729
>overcharging

Literally does not exist. Everything is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it. You may not consider buying it at that price point, but somebody else might.

It's not the store's fault you don't understand basic economic concepts. Using an excessive amount of quotation marks to hide your ignorance behind irony is really pathetic
>>
>>49307629
>Take any woman who competes in a sport, lifts, or is active in any way and she'll naturally be stronger than the average male. The same applies to soldiery
Actually, no; the strongest of women are comparable to the average male.
>>
>>49307764
>Actually, no; the strongest of women are comparable to the average male.
You have a weird definition of average.

The average male is an overweight sack of shit that sits in an office all day
>>
>>49307754
>Literally does not exist
Except it does

Case in point. A card sold for over $20 every single store in the major radius sells it for, and every major online retailer.

So no, there is no basic economics behind "Selling like an ebayer"

You just look like giant douches. Literally no one is willing to pay for it because guess what? I stopped by three months, and that same beat up glimmervoid is still there, with its same price.

This is also a store that considers Nissa's Revelation a showcase.

Again, failing to sell your product isn't a basic economic concept. At least not a basic concept in being successful.

I'm sure it's a basic concept in failing. If that's the case I encourage you to continue failing in life. You seem to promote it.
>>
>>49305342
And it wasnt an outright charge either. He'd scam you.
>Someone comes to the store front to check out some comics
>He only keeps the really off shit, like the mlp shit and adventure time shit by register
>Hey do you have any (something worth reading)?
>"Oh, yea we keep them on the second floor. You know, space issues down here" (enter tumble weeds in the massive empty area of comic racks)
>Person heads to open stairway
>Managers fuckboi peon whos just so happy to be able to work at a FLGS stops them and says the upstairs gaming area requiers a pass. $5 at the counter
>Front desk jew: "Oh, youd like to use the gaming area? Sure, $5, covers cleaning and stuff"
>I just want to grab my latest issue for comics
>"Ah well, since we have so many people gaming, we dont want to discriminate so.....$5."

Its THE hipster central town. Im talking all female womens studies college shit and men wearing suspenders on vintage bicycles barefoot. As soon as he says discriminate, they fucking pay up.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>49287411
>>
>>49307754
Of course overcharging exists. It's pretty early in the semester, so I understand your teacher not covering supply/demand curves. But you should crack open that text book and advance to chapter two, this shit is coming up soon.
>>
>>49291866
That and how this apparent retard was a Moriarty level master manipulator whose family owned the cops, city hall and had diplomatic immunity or some shit

That tard seemed better connected and harder to pin down than Bin Laden
>>
>>49307653

You didn't even try to disprove my argument. You just hurled 3rd grade insults.

>>49307764

My point was that women are capable of being more physically fit than they are given credit for. I never said women weren't naturally physically weaker; They are.

>>49307716
That was poor wording on my part. I meant to say that yes, women are naturally weaker than men; however, not so much that the idea of a woman being fit enough to do things like carry heavy shit, run long distances, or know how to fight should be an oddity.
>>
>>49308212
>You just hurled 3rd grade insults.
And you're ignoring well known biological facts.
>>
>>49308243

That women are naturally weaker than men? I literally just said that I agree with that fact in the very post you were replying to.

Please read the entire post before you reply.
>>
>>49307790
Now THAT'S a weird definition of average.

>>49308212
>My point was that women are capable of being more physically fit than they are given credit for. I never said women weren't naturally physically weaker; They are.
You certainly implied as much.
>>
>>49308288
>Please read the entire post before you reply.
That is a privilege I reserve for people who make reasonable arguments.
>>
>>49308298
>Now THAT'S a weird definition of average
Not in the US
>>
>>49308334
Even most "overweight office drones" are fairly strong, anon; don't extrapolate data based on your own experience.
>>
>>49304204
Playing at stores is the pits, clubs are where it's at.

I regularly run summer blood bowl tournaments in a pub with a large beer garden. It's great!
>>
>>49307629
>'ll grant that women are physically weaker than men, but a large part of it is due to society only recently encouraging women to be physically capable. Take any woman who competes in a sport, lifts, or is active in any way and she'll naturally be stronger than the average male. The same applies to soldiery.
So why are women struggling to pass a reduced standard?
>>
>>49305118
Yes, there are a few IG models but they are under represented per the fluff.

Eldar and dark Eldar have plenty of female models.

Tau are ambiguous and two of the four boxes that include bare heads include female ones.

Orks, tyranids and Daemons are genderless.
>>
>>49308414
>Even most "overweight office drones" are fairly strong
Is that how you rationalize being a fatass ?
>>
>>49309741
Aussie detected
>>
>>49309741
"strong" doesn't necessarily imply "healthy", cunt.

You can be a fat sack of shit who is going to die at 60 from a heart attack and still be able to bench 225.
>>
>>49310162
Are you implying that the average office drone bench more than his iPad?
>>
>>49307629
Bahahhaha I train with female athletes on a regar basis. All of their max lifts are significantly less than even the smallest male athletes at the gym.
>>
>>49310285
I'm not implying they're weight lifters, but they're certainly stronger than you, noodle-arms.
>>
>>49311022
They might have more muscles than average, but with it all dedicated to moving their fat around, they don't have much left for anything else.
>>
>>49286137
> I witnessed a screaming match between the owner and one of his regulars.

>Rest assured that I was on internet within minutes registering my disgust throughout the world.
>>
>>49311064
Are you implying that every wageslave is now some 400 pound ambulocetus?

You have a skewed view of reality, friend.
>>
>>49290730
>You left out the crucial part: does he actually sell AoS?
He did when it first came out. He got several copies of the starter box and some stand alone units. He has since stopped ordering anything AoS because the entire GW community in the store is basically pure 40k and AoS wasn't selling.

As of this moment, all the AoS stuff he did order is on the 75% off clearance rack. I was thinking about picking some of it up for DnD or other fantasy RPGs but 90% of the remaining stock is Stormcast Eternals and they look fucking stupid.
>>
>>49311152
He is an Australian shitposter, don't bother with xim
>>
>>49307488
>MSRP
Wizard sets prices for singles?
>>
>tfw you have two local game stores near you and both of them assume you're bringing friends
C'mon guys I don't have any fa/tg/uy friends, let me surround myself with other spergs. One of them's one of those FLGS-and-café things you hear fa/tg/uys dream of owning.
>>
>>49290541
>in the 70's
>YouTube

fuck off
>>
>>49313243
m8
You have a really shitty reading comprehension.
>>
>>49311022
I actually highly doubt that.
>>
>>49302779
Would shop again.
>>ITT store owners who aren't commercial drones and have personal taste.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>49287411
Here's your answer
>>
>>49313485
Accurate.
>>
>Be on holiday
>Oh, there's a FLGS here
>Call in
>Owner asks me about AoS
>Say I don't like it
>He immediately gets super butthurt
>Asks why
>Explain I find the game boring and lacking strategy, the art is bad, the fluff nonsensical, and the models over designed
>Not being rude, actually explaining why I think the game is shit
>Turns out he's a rabid AoS fanboy
>Spends an hour trying to argue me down
>mfw I only came to support a FLGS and got trapped

Went to the same town this year, found a different FLGS. Really friend, played some games and had a great time. FLGS owners seem to be either dicks or lovely, no inbetween.
>>
>>49313567
Les 7 royaumes ?
>>
Thread back on track.

>Local area has big fa/tg/uy who loves everything gaming
>Works part time at FLGS
>Asks for more hours
>Owner says no
>He gets second job at toy shop in town
>FLGS owner flips his shit
>Fires him and bans him from the store

That man is a dick.
>>
>>49313593
No, in bongland
>>
>>49313626
Wew sorry lad I had the exact same experience here. I found a better LGS so it's alright.
>>
>>49313593
Où?
>>
>>49290857

>My LGS put up the most NSFW Simon Bisley and Luis Royo art prints he could find on the walls.

I like the way your LGS thinks.
>>
>>49305449
Dude, switch around some of the random aspects about the stores and I'm in the exact same boat
>>
>>49315600
We may be talking about the same three stores from the past few years
>>
>>49311973
I use stormcast as my possessed/warp talons for my Tzeentch/Dark Mech army.
With a little converting here and there they can look fucking boss.
>>
>>49308309

So if he's agreeing with your own argument, and you do not give him the privilege of reading his entire post, does that mean you yourself make unreasonable arguments and are undeserving of the privilege?
>>
>>49316873
He's just a fedoralord idiot with severe adequacy issues to the point of needing to convince himself time and again that the existence of women stronger than him doesn't make him a beta cuck manlet.

He'll grow out of it once he's old enough to post his age without getting banned.
>>
I legitimately feel bad for my closest LGS.

He has ~35-40 shelf spaces for GW stuff, and that's the big part of the store. He's commented a couple times that I'm the only one that's bought anything from that section in months. Not a ton of other stock moves. Most of the people that play there pick up MtG cards from Walmart or online, bring them in, and use his tables.

I could save money by buying online, but I'd rather support the place. Good guy, good store. Got a few others around that are a bit livelier, but I don't like the people as much. None of them are assholes.
>>
>>49317290
Literally his fault and is probably a good person/bad owner.

I see this a lot.

They sell games they like, open in an area they live in with no market research, don't cater to the customers they have, etc.
>>
>>49287929
Not your safe place. Fuck off.
>>
>>49317391
Way too many store owners think they can substitute enthusiasm for a proper business education.

Which is a bit like trying to make day 2 of a Magic GP substituting enthusiasm for practice or playing a good deck.

It's no one's fault but their own when they crash and burn.
>>
>>49317533
I, admittedly, went into my store unprepared but hearing some of the people in the first year of business talk about not knowing how to track sales tax collected or they literally only know one distributor in their area despite being in business for 20 years.

They make running a competent business easy because we just steal their customer base. We can afford to undersell because we actually laid a solid foundation.
>>
This is more "whining about stuff I'd do if I owned the shop" than "this is something the owner does that I object to" but...

> a store I no longer go to has oodles of not /tg/ stuff like sports memorabilia, old collectable figures, etc.
> the gaming area is so cramped that you can only move a chair back an inch so you can try to get into it
like god damn surely if someone wants to buy kitschy crap with team logos on it there would be a lot of other places in the city that have the room to specialize in this shit
>>
>>49308414

/fit/izen here. No they aren't. The average untrained male can bench roughly 100+ lbs for reps, overhead between 70-110 for reps, and squat around 135-220 for reps. This is assuming the person has never lifted in their life to someone who used to, but is out of practice.
>>
>>49309178

Because ranger training/Navy SEAL training is hard for everyone?
>>
>>49287929
>no one plays army
>army doesn't get updated
shocker
>>
>>49314055
Grenoble
>>
>>49318560
>old, expensive models only sold in the website on most places
>no hype or advertisement
>nobodt plays it

Gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>49287411
Theres a newish lgs in my town that opened up last year that sells magic cards but doesnt allow people to use their tables for magic, only war games. Some people just arent good at buisness.
>>
>>49286137
If he owns the place, it IS his personal property. Its not a right to play there, it's by invitation, if you're not invited you have to play somewhere else.

I would think you were trolling and looking for this reply but then I know that a lot of /tg/ people actually like to play in stores for some reason.
>>
>>49290338
Nothing on 4chan is true, everything posted here is a falsehood and should not be believed.
>>
>>49289519
An occasionally wise game store owner once said that owning a game store was a good way to make a small fortune. out of a large one.
>>
>>49286185
I'm just chiming in with good news.

My LGS is pretty great. All the shit's kept in good condition, snacks aren't overpriced. Most of the neckbeards keep their loli/pony/loli pony card sleeves to themselves. The owner's always happy to give advice and can often be found playing the release of the month with one of the regulars.

They exist, /tg/.

Hell, even the GW store has decent staff every time I've been in. One of the staff members even mentioned the existence of Infinity without someone detonating his bomb collar.

It's off topic, but I wanted to spread some optimism.
>>
>>49313567
The F stands for favourite by the way.
>>
>>49322571
Oh they exist. There's a nice place up in Reading and another in Hull. Both gaming shops I've been in both really great service.

But honestly from my own experience most game shops are either run by people that spent their lives in crap LGS's and thus assume the poor customer service is normal.
Or they let arsehole regulars slowly turn their shop into a troll cave because they're providing the majority of the revenue.
>>
This is probably going to cause some trouble.

So, many years ago, my FLGS had a Yugioh group of like 10 people. I wasn't a fan of the game myself, but the group was made up of a fairly chill group of collage kids. Every week, they would show up, and sign up for the sanctioned tournament or league or what have you. They would generally govern themselves, let me know who won, I would give out the prizes, we'd chat and some would buy some packs. It was, all in all, a pretty good day of the week.
At some point over the months, more people caught wind of the event, the average age dropped, the store flooded with people, shoplifting skyrocketed, and we didn't actually sell much on those days.
Now, I don't know the particulars, as I was off on that day by this point, but it was getting more and more out of hand.
Eventually, it all came to a head one night, the owner kicked everyone out, banned a few particular people outright, if I recall correctly, and stopped selling Yugioh all together.
Honestly, it was the best thing he's ever done, though I do miss the people from the small crowd.
>>
>>49322756
It's hearing stories like this that make me wonder why stores don't have a night just for like 18+'s. Especially Games Workshop/Warhammer stores.
>>
>>49322782
Well, age doesn't necessarily mean maturity.
Honestly, the Pokemon league was probably one of the most well behaved groups at the store, at the time. Probably tied with one of the board game groups.
>>
>>49322806
I guess it depends.
But I can't tell how many times I've gone to a gaming night at a store only to have it swamped by screaming little kids fighting over pointless shit.

'Ah, hello there only other person in the place apart from myself and the owner that's over 20. Would you like to step out for a second and talk about /tg/ related things? Eh what? You'd rather try and GM a game of Pathfinder with these pre-teens?... Umm you know I'm getting a pretty creepy vibe from you... I'll just err buy some comics to read on the bus home.'
>>
>>49290428
I feel like I know this store do tell.
>>
Not an asshole owner, but an asshole employee.

>owner is a nice older guy
>senior employee is a total dickbag
>condescending, know-it-all attitude
>also a bit of a sperg
>organizes the store's gaming events
>I attend one
>it's populated exclusively by creeps and screaming 12-year-olds
>I give up on the place, only play PnP and board games with friends for the next few years
>new shop opens up, super chill owner
>starts off as MtG only, but expands into tabletop and board games
>I start going in for WHFB, good crowd
>I graduate college and leave town

Apparently the first shop is closed and the second shop is doing quite well these days.
>>
>>49306990
The best thing about /pol/tards is how retarded they act without them noticing.

It's like the local down syndrome kid fucking their teddy bear in the middle of a town square, and everyone cheers them on because it's funny.

Go get them /pol/tard, you smash those mean old jews.
>>
>>49313567
Age of Sigmar is good though.
>>
>>49286137
I live in SoCal and frequent 4 FLGS for various games on a weekly basis (visiting other stores in the surrounding area occasionally for events) and I've NEVER experienced shitty owners.

It might be time to move, OP.
>>
File: Krieg_Execution.jpg (172KB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Krieg_Execution.jpg
172KB, 1132x1600px
>>49292676
>Thinking I play Krieg because I want to play nazis
>Not because I want to pay WW1 French in space with a fetish for heavy artillery
>>
>>49304961
You can't sell or promote booze or cigarrets, actual porn or anything that's illegal to have for someone under the age of 13. But while WotC lets kids play in events and stuff, you're not required to entertain people under the game's target age if you don't want to.
>>
>>49307629
Trained female fighters break their bones on amateur males all the time, that's why their agents don't let them into the ring with males no matter how hard their bark. Equality just isn't real when it comes to causing and withstanding pain.
>>
>>49307754
>(((Everything is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it))).
>>
>>49323327
Says the armchair trainer? Citations heavily fucking needed.
>>
>>49323345
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology#Skeleton
Females have a far lower muscle mass and bone density in comparison to males. In a heavy contact sport, the results are pretty obvious. And that causes the main reason for SMs being male only. SM chapters recruit from the very peak of human physical prowess and life in the toughest conditions. This ends up limiting the recruitment pool to male only.
>>
>>49323345
I am fat and nearing 40, but you have never been on a gym frequented by female fighters.

I too wish Red Sonja was more than fantasy, but it just isn't the case. The strongest female fighter still can't take a hit from a moderately strong male, and any male that's fit is moderately strong.
>>
>at gym
>notice store owner at front deck
>he's yelling at the 16-year-old running the front
>something about wanting out of the year contract he signed
>making scene about how he's fat and proud
>never went back to his shop

As someone who works retail, you think he would be more understanding and mature. Lost all respect for him that day.
>>
>>49323412
>>49323441
>be a fat waste of man flesh circle jerking over muh boys only SM club
>never been in a fight with a pissed off chica ex-gf over some stupid shit
>never gotten your ass kicked shortly before glorious make up sex
>never had a "lower muscle mass and bone density female" pin you in a half Nelson while relentlessly toying with you

Why are you even alive, fampai?
>>
>>49307629
>Take any woman who competes in a sport, lifts, or is active in any way and she'll naturally be stronger than the average male.
What is it you're trying to prove by comparing the above-average with the average?
>>
>>49287829
>constantly mewling for attention and gahtering their network of beta bitch orbiters to do their bidding.
They're just trying to find a place they fit in. They don't realise you don't consider said network the same thing as your collection of cards and models.
>>
>>49323471
Because I have a wife and two kids, and my woman doesn't need me to grovel in some disgraceful millenial nu-male's femdom fantasies to get wet. We enjoy hand-holding and fornication in the missionary possition for the purpose of procreation.

Also
>ex-gf
Gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>49323500
So it's kinda like Pokemon? But with loser nerds instead of monsters?
I think there may be a game idea here...
>>
>/co/, /v/ and /fit/ are cucked beyond
>/gif/ and /h/ are full of sissification and blacked crap
>/r9k/ still exists
>/ic/ can't draw
>/out/ doesn't go /out/ anymore
>/x/ is in stasis
>/wsg/, /lgbt/, /toy/, /fa/ and /tv/ is all idol-worshipping faggots who wish they could pass and play dress-up all day

And now /tg/ can't stand the possibility that women may actually be physically weak and you're ganged up on by faglords if you tell someone to go back to tumblr where they belong.

Is /pol/ the only board left that doesn't hate itself to the point of drinking the anti-male kool aid?
>>
>>49323540
Living that American Dream, pops? Ex gf because she moved to one side of the country and I moved to the other. I now live with my millennial, trans fiance and our girlfriend. Fight me.
>>
>>49289882
>13 year old shoggoth like creature who couldn't get a girl even if he tried.
Wait, wouldn't a Shoggoth short out a computer if it used it due to all the slime?
>>
>>49293942
>WARPAINT
Witnessed.
>>
>>49322677
It stands for Friendly, not sure how you fucked that one up.
>>49322932
>second shop is doing quite well
>first shop is closed
I hope the crowd that made the former bad never finds the latter.
>>
File: 1386531131646.jpg (174KB, 724x892px) Image search: [Google]
1386531131646.jpg
174KB, 724x892px
>>49289035
>>
>>49323668
Please be a bait, please be a bait, please be a bait....

So with my little mantra out of the way, let me bite, for I am a sinner and I deserve all this punishment the Lord bestows on me. But you truely sound like a pathetic excuse for a man, your argument for men being able to take on trained fighters is you being a wimp and not being able to take your girl.

Geez Louise, guess why that's a thing? It's because you're a weak piece of shit.
>>
>>49322987
>>49322951
Not previous poster, but is that a samefag?
>>
>>49324445
Samefagging is pretty rare imo.
>>
>>49324179
Hahaha, you can take on trained fighters? And you're failing to realize we both gave as well as we took. Rough sex is best sex anon, and I'm pretty sure railing her doggy style with her arm in a chicken wing never broke her delicate little Mexican girl bones. I don't give a fuck what people think about me OR my girls. That's why I actually enjoy myself, even in public, when I'm with them, rather than be some stereotype fa/tg/uy borderline /d/eviant. You have fun jiggling on your lazy boy, fat ass. I'm going to go enjoy myself
>>
>>49324525
Just seems like it, with similar vocabulary used in such a short time difference between the comments.
>>
File: 1411399682789.gif (742KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1411399682789.gif
742KB, 500x281px
>>49323591
>>
>>49324614
Always assume not and treat each comment as a separate individual, that's what I do.
>>
>>49324583
Nice projection there bud, I mean, it's all for internet points so it's not like it matters. But yeah, I can take on most trained women. Every woman I've ever seen who did martial arts with the exception of 1 I had an easy time taking down. Mind you, I don't even practice martial arts besides what the army wanted me to do. And we had chicks who were doing it 24/7 if it were up to 'em.
>>
>>49290054
This
>>
>>49322743
>There's a nice place up in Reading
Motherfucker what? That's my closest city. Is this "Eclectic Games"?
>>
>>49324614
>similar vocabulary
No.
>>
>>49327490
Not that guy, but yeah Eclectic's pretty good.
>>
>tfw your country has no lgs's, just a few comic book shops, one wargaming place and one university society

And we're firmly western Europe too. At least I'm starting at said university soon
>>
>>49327546
That's good. D'you know if they run anything aimed at new people? I've looked at their "events" but the wording's ambiguous.
>>
There's a little game shop that used to exist (He retired now) where I lived, I bought all my MtG and Warhammer 40k stuff from him. It always seemed like he never did much but he always had new stock and he was a very funny older guy. He knew the rules to practically everything, and could find pages where those rules were enforced.

He did MtG tournaments at a local family center as well as WH40k table matches. Was a ton of fun. Free entry to play but only tournament participation if you paid a two dollar fee to enter.

Won so many cards there. And had a blast. He since retired. Now some crazy church lady owns the business and got rid of all the "Satanic" stuff which included MtG and Warhammer.

She wonders why her business is failing, and literally demanding the community to support her business.

Former owner laughs.
>>
>>49323668
You're not on my weight division kiddo, your hipster mustache weights more than my gut and those soy latte muscles won't last three minutes.
>>
Chiming in before I read the thread in case it dies. My lgs owner is a huge asshole. A long time back when me and my friend started playing magic, we went to his shop. We asked him about magic and he gave us a quick, blunt discription. Having played Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon, we both understood what rotation was. We got a few starter decks and asked which sets we would be able to play with from booster packs. He suggested to us that we buy champions of kamigawa. There was 2 problems with that. The first is that there was an overstock with that set because none of the cards were particularly good. The second being that eventide had just come out, meaning that those cards were definitely not legal. He unloaded a bunch of his champions products, including starter decks on us, all the while telling us how shitty magic players were. Needless to say, we sooner or later found out and kind of let it go because it was the only shop we knew of in the area with fnm. Every week he would harass and shit on the players who came to fnm and treat them poorly even while they were buying product from him. The good side to the story is that a year or two into going to this shop, he hired people and didn't visit the store regularly. The help he hired ended up being the best and nicest people I've ever been helped by at a game store.
>>
>>49327878
top kek
>>
Not the owner, but one of the employees tried to kick my friend out for using proxies in a casual EDH game.
>>
>>49287411

>Thinks people who open gaming stores can make smart business decisions.
>>
>>49306483

Which is true. But that 'Total Cadian Draft' is in reality mostly PDF regiments, which make up about 80% of that Cadian total. Even though they're armed and trained exactly the same as the Cadian guard, they won't be leaving the system any time soon.
>>
>>49287411
Humans are prone to error chummer.
>>
>>49321522
But people believe it anyways, and it's horrible.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.